Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

13 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Oh Johnny the schadenfreude because we know what is up with you and Fernanda now

Wow, you all seem to know the deal with everyone. I'm totally in the dark here.

P.S. Steven looks so much better with short brown hair!

• Love 2
49 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

"I'll find something. There might be a room in the boarding house down by the river. Its small and has bugs, but you two need your privacy." (one small tear trickles down a worn and wrinkled cheek) "I'll be fine."

Maybe Eric has some ideas where you could move 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, hisbunkie said:

To be fair, if I had to wait 12 hours for my co-workers to show up I would be livid. 

I think Doltee booked them on the cheapest flight out there with many stops.  Would also explain why they claim "lost luggage".

Pure speculation on my part on both of these.

• Love 3
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Oooh, Colt's a tough guy. I bet they're shaking in their boots. 

Wiggle worm eyebrows can take a whole seat. I'm intimidated...by the way his arse swallowed those pants at his wedding and how he reminds me of Norman Bates. Let's be real. That soft cream puff couldn't and wouldn't bust a grapefruit in a fight. 

• Love 9
1 minute ago, CoachWristletJen said:

The obnoxious things Asuelu says are really Kalani speaking through him. He's just very simple and easily controlled.

No wonder they were sitting so close. She’s the ventriloquist controlling his actions and whatever comes out of his mouth.

• Love 8

I'm in favor of women breastfeeding wherever they need to do it! I just really think Kalani's contention is not about breastfeeding. It's about looking for a fight. She could care less about whether other women have the right to breastfeed.

Sad to see Asuelu trapped in her web.

• Love 2

Wait... these losers had all this fire for Larissa, but were too afraid to check Steven? I mean, at this point, Larissa had been arrested for assault, but it was Steven they were scared to say anything against?

I need Eric to shut up about special snowflakes when see him caving to his bitch wife’s (who is also a millennial, btw) demands to kick out the kid on the lease and he made priority over all his other kids.

Edited by brillia79
  • Love 12

Kodouche and his ringlets.  

I hate this mean portion of the show.  Not necessary.  

And Ashley with her smug self, holding his status over Jay’s head...

Edited by Meowwww
Clarity
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I've been reading the threads about the couples on here

Ah, thanks. I've not been following too closely this season. Will be digging into the threads now.

• Love 2
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

No wonder they were sitting so close. She’s the ventriloquist controlling his actions and whatever comes out of his mouth.

Yes, and the way her eyes sparkled when he called people names! She knew she was opening himself up to attack and she couldn't wait to see it happen.

I dislike her more than anyone else on the show.

Everyone else has the capability of getting away from their abusers, but Kalani has Asuelu's children. And, Asuelu loves them, but he is not capable of being left alone with a baby. But I'm sure she lets him babysit.

I dislike her more than anyone else on the show.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, greekmom said:
5 minutes ago, hisbunkie said:

To be fair, if I had to wait 12 hours for my co-workers to show up I would be livid. 

I think Doltee booked them on the cheapest flight out there with many stops.  Would also explain why they claim "lost luggage".

Pure speculation on my part on both of these.

I’m assuming TLC made and paid for the flights.  

My speculation is that the couple had a fight and Larissa was refusing to go. Got there late and missed the flight. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Gigglepuff said:

The snowflake argument gets me every time....those 5 year olds weren't running off to buy themselves trophies. 

This. Those trophies weren’t for the kids. They were for their gen-x parents who never got over being chosen last for dodgeball teams in 3rd grade.

• Love 13
21 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Just Eric??!?!?!

Please... the hate runs deep for all (except for Olga)

And baby Richie is pretty cute, too

I keep waiting for Aretha Franklin to rise from the dead and start belting out:  R-E-S-P-E-C-T!  Geez these people are obsessed with it yet show it to no one.

STEVEN!!!  After i had my c section (plus i had a toddler) i don't remember thanking my then hubby for ANYTHING.  In fact I think I was lucky to stream three words together without crying, lol.

• Love 6