Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Jesus, the bags under Eric's eyes are the size of Volkswagens. 

He went to the same school of hard knocks as the fiddy two year old granny. I refuse to believe he's ONLY 40. 

Edited by AussieBabe
  • Love 15
28 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I have never experienced an empty Las Vegas airport, we did not even see slot machines in the background.

I live in Vegas so I'll chime in on this.  The international  terminal is nothing like the main terminal.  Fewer airlines use it and it's quiet all the time.  No slot machines, fewer restaurants and it's pretty new.  

Back to your regularly scheduled snark.

• Love 18
16 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

My proper flower remark was tongue in cheek...I was using "proper" in a sentence.

Ah, I get it. Yeah, I'm slow, lol. He could have brought some in a vase to set upon her properly placed luggage.  ;)

2 minutes ago, ChiCricket said:

She can pack sand. I really don't care about her opinion. 

Hmm

Okay first I want to beat the shit out of him then does anybody have any spare blood pressure medicine because mine is going through the roof.

• Love 12

I am a little behind because I am eating,  STFU, Larissa!  

You didn’t get the $20 vending machine flowers because you didn’t hug, kiss or tell Colt how grateful you were to meet him at the airport! 

Dumb Bitch! 

• Love 7
18 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Crap is Fernanda is a house full of Trump supporters??? Poor girl., 

i think you all have it wrong.  i thought the guy was just letting her know they live in a small nc town which is a trump town and not how the group felt.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Miss Chevious said:

Love may go out the window once Leida finds out she’ll have to cook, clean, do dishes, take care of her child and be a nightly love goddess to Mr. Eric Poor. Plus deal with the wicked stepdaughters.

Oh the stepdaughters will passive aggressive her out of existence. 

• Love 6