Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Oh...he's 23 and she's 30? Girl. Girl. And girl. You can't teach someone how to act in America. That's like asking him to give up his cultural identity. You're the only one who was embarrassed. Most people were just watching or tuned out.

• Love 17
1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Isn't that the typical Samoan Island thing, the dancing thing and Kalani has no idea what is going on?  Didn't she go to Samoa?

You can't expect much from someone who went on a holiday and came back pregnant by someone who worked at the resort. Expectations went out the window during her less than 30 day stay. We know of at least one thing she spent her time doing, and it wasn't learning about the country.

• Love 15
1 minute ago, Gigglepuff said:

Remember the flag-bearer from Tonga at the Olympics?

I do....

pita-taufatofua-avait-marque-les-esprits

I personally find the men of that region of the globe VERY attractive. Tongan, Samonan etc. they have NO ugly men. None. The “ugly” ones are at least 7/10. I think Asuelu is cute! He looks like he’s fun, she needs to lighten up a bit. 

• Love 11
1 minute ago, LilaFowler said:

I'm still back on Steven. How does someone like him even get a K-1 visa? I doubt his income qualifies, he's essentially homeless and it doesn't seem like he has a co-sponsor.

Is grandma his co-sponsor?

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Adeejay said:

Where the heck was TSA during Osuelo's performance?  I would dearly love to see him try that at JFK. 

Yeah I would only try that outside if the security perimeter (which he was). I would be afraid of arising TSA attention!

• Love 2

Asuelu is adorable.

I dont' like Kalani. She seems like such a stick in the mud. You know the type that you want to needle just to drive her nuts because she gets so pissy at the littlest things.

Skater Boy looks like a cross between Anthony Michael Hall and a cleaned up version of Shayden from Unexpected.

The military guy and his family look unwashed to me. 

• Love 14
Just now, ALittleShelfish said:

Man, I have to go downstairs and put the laundry in the dryer but I know I'll come back to 4000 new posts to catch up on and I'm considering just waiting til the end of the show to do that.  

Same! Quickest laundry change ever! 

• Love 4