Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Yes, you are his elder. He is what, 30 and you are 52?  Yes, you are his elder. Jeez, what a child. You knew he was younger when you started talking to him and went to Nigeria. Why are you acting all shocked and hurt now?

• Love 6
1 minute ago, snarkish said:

Holy shit. I just Googled. It says Shaun is 56!

My mistake. She’s four years older. I can’t believe Angela is freaking out this badly out over being called an elder. She’s a grandmother several times over. 

• Love 3
21 minutes ago, CoachWristletJen said:

"My two favorite women. I have both of your hair in my backpack."

Weirdo.

I thought that's what I heard, but I didn't believe it. He has their hair in his backpack?  I don't care if it's an old tradition or not, it just sounds weird.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Granny58 said:

Oh Angela...you ARE an elder!

And honey, you are also fat...

These things are just facts.  Micheal is stating facts in a second language.  He doesn't hear all the shame you are "hearing".  Ya gotta buck up buttercup.

• Love 4
Just now, aliya said:

I thought that's what I heard, but I didn't believe it. He has their hair in his backpack?  I don't care if it's an old tradition or not, it just sounds weird.

I think it’s weird to have his mother’s hair in his backpack.

• Love 2

Karine is playing a good game, she got pregnant and now has Pole on the hook for child support for the next 18 years.  She will never consent to a DNA test and Pole is too stupid to do the math to see when Karine got pregnant.  I didn't even know how to read the pregnancy test when Karine came out of the batheroom apologizing that it was positive.  ARRRGH they make me nuts.

• Love 1
Just now, Baltimore Betty said:

Karine is playing a good game, she got pregnant and now has Pole on the hook for child support for the next 18 years.  She will never consent to a DNA test and Pole is too stupid to do the math to see when Karine got pregnant.  I didn't even know how to read the pregnancy test when Karine came out of the batheroom apologizing that it was positive.  ARRRGH they make me nuts.

I'd love to know how long after the miscarriage Paul left Brazil.  They never tell us the good stuff!

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, ezzy4 said:

And honey, you are also fat...

These things are just facts.  Micheal is stating facts in a second language.  He doesn't hear all the shame you are "hearing".  Ya gotta buck up buttercup.

But they are still in love and engaged.

The stress level of living with Big Ang must be horrible.

• Love 4

Yeah, Angela! Go back to Maury and fight it out with Michael on there! Since you already have Maury experience ... . Geez! Doesn't change the fact that she IS elder - does she seriously think she is young? Delusional. Ugh. And Michael being completely p@#$ssywhipped again.

Edited by IWantMyMTV
Typo
  • Love 3