Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

21 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Check his phone to make sure he isn’t cheating on you with other women. I hope he isn’t giving women rides in his car and then asking for the BJ as payment.

My new catchphrase around Chez Floatingbison is "I did the BJ.  You know.  For real."

Edited by Floatingbison
  • Love 6
On 9/23/2018 at 10:53 PM, Owwwww ma leg said:

How can she not have stretch marks?

Body makeup.  However I’m not buying her “legacy” stripper story.  She’s only been doing it for 5 years.  If she was really serious about her legacy career she’d have gone that route much earlier and worked on her body, found some men to get her plastic surgery and tried to maximize her time on stage.  She’s a situational stripper.  Like I’m a situational Rice a Roni eater.

• Love 11

Agree and too funny about the 'Roni. Maybe she couldn't work on her body because she was with one of those non-committal Americans when she brought her offspring into the world. I had a hard time picturing her mom as a stripper, the Toast of Tijuana.  Kinda glad they didn't show abuela.  

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

Sorry if this has already made the rounds but did y’all see this? 

https://people.com/crime/90-day-fiance-daughter-scottie-deem-child-molestation/

Also, for tonight’s episode the description on my cable listing includes “Darcey gets emotional.” Like that’s something new and different! 

I did see that headline and it sickened me when I read the story. We can see that something is wrong with Angela. We have seen her anger and attempts to physically go after Michael. Now this allegation with her daughter...I hope Michael opted out of his relationship with this woman. He’d have come to America to watch the unraveling of a family, be broke (with all of their lawyer and court costs) and a steady decline of any personal future for him with them. I even doubt that immigration would allow him to stay with people who are alleged criminals and don’t have a visible means of supporting him. They are two steps away form being on the dole. 

• Love 1

Looking forward to tonight, still debating what to make for dinner, but did put a yellow frosted cake on layaway last week at Walmart and got a clean fork readies!

I give the illusion that I know how to cut steak on the bias, and I know where to find all the best knockoffs this side of the Rio Grande, as well as sporting the same pony tail style as Ariana.  I have put a profile on Far-in-her.com to fall in love overseas only to claim how unfair life is because he was denied a visitor visa because he got into like 100 fights including one with the ugly stick. I have saved up sans the airline change fee to visit my man and once I get there, I will find a nice park bench to sleep on.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, LilaFowler said:

UGH, none of my local stores had the Herb & Butter RaR today. WTF? I even looked at the Dollar Tree. *sigh* I'll have to make do with some Uncle Ben's crap.

Do we know how many more episodes there are in this season?

Uncle Bens? A knockoff, like Darcy’s designer wardrobe. How apropos!!

• Love 5
3 hours ago, LilaFowler said:

UGH, none of my local stores had the Herb & Butter RaR today. WTF? I even looked at the Dollar Tree. *sigh* I'll have to make do with some Uncle Ben's crap.

Try parboiling some orzo pasta then sauteing with a Lipton soup mix and water. It should be close enough to get you through one episode. 

• Love 2

I’m watching Bonus scenes, of course I get Rachel wanting her Dad at the wedding (and I believe that he loves her and would’ve liked to attend), but people have JOBS! Not everyone has the financial resources or time off from work to travel across the Atlantic Ocean to her wedding. Now if it was in the next town over her comment about “time and effort” would make sense, she really should be more mature. 

Disclaimer- I’ve traveled to several destination weddings in my short life, BUT every couple gave me at least a year notice AND I counted that wedding as my vacation for the year. IMO if you want people to attend that’s how you have to do it. 

• Love 1

I was coming home from a trip today and an international flight was disembarking. Although I was across the terminal, I saw my true love. He didn’t look in my direction but I’m sure it was because he was playing hard to get. I think that means we’re going to get married.

• Love 21

Was Paul's plan ever to take Karine to the USA?  Usually they've at least been to each other's country before they get married.  What's the hold-up?  I thought that was her plan from the very beginning.  So why she married him before that even happened, I don't get it.

I should be in bed because it's a school night, but Mr. Mercolleen decided this week that we need to break up, so I am drowning my sorrows in this show/board. Sadly, no RaR in the house to help ... but I bet if I log on to an international dating site, I'll be all fixed up in a few minutes.

• Love 8