Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Darcey is a train wreck, but I like her. She seems like a decent, but deeply insecure person. I wish she'd use some of that botox money for therapy and find a decent age appropriate partner. Jesse is just an annoying narcissist. 

• Love 8
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

She is so delusional and he leads her on like a lost puppy, it is all so sad and pathetic.

No sadder than the sad sack that is Nicole and Azan's great love story. Darcey is so thirsty and desperate.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Chanel bag, LV tote, Balenciaga bag.... wonder if they are fakes.

Oh hell yeah. Fake as fuck.

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Thank God for a commercial! I’m already exhausted.

This made me laugh very loudly.

• Love 3
58 minutes ago, balanceshrink said:

And who goes wedding dress shopping, tries on dresses, falls in love with a dress, then states there’s no money to buy a dress. (eye roll)

Someone who was told to go try on dresses for a TLC clip?

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, BradandJanet said:

Darcey and Jesse won't break up until this show is off the air for good. They're here for their brands. 

Eggs-zactly.  The Lying Dutchman is going to find some reason to keep the relationship going to help her work on her on herself, babe.

Side comment: every sentence I've said to Mrs. Floatingbison this week ends in "babe."

Edited by Floatingbison
  • Love 5
23 minutes ago, CoachWristletJen said:

Angela doesn't want prints and she's very particular about the cut. She's afraid of looking tacky, I guess. <eyeroll>

BTW, I think those prints are gorgeous!

Good thing she found that crop top outfit.  That won't be tacky!

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Chanel bag, LV tote, Balenciaga bag.... wonder if they are fakes.

They're either fakes or she's tens of thousands in debt. The former is the most logical, but the latter would not surprise me.

• Love 9
5 minutes ago, HappyDancex2 said:

When Darcey says "love" all I hear is "dutch penis."

The sad thing is, having spent lots of time in Amsterdam, I know Jesse is an uggo by Dutch man standards. Cause that city is filled with hot blond men. And hot men of other hair colors and ethnicities. It's one of those places where the majority of the people seem really attractive. And Darcey got an obnoxious light bulb head. 

• Love 15