Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Chickabiddy said:

So I know I’m being all Captain Ovious and all, but damn, Big Ange is  so unbelievably vulgar.

Micharl, Michael, Michael, anyone who married for money a green card is going o earn every last bit of it.

Jesus Chrystal Paul, her  family was probably just really hungry. Man up and feed them once in a while.

Anyone notice that Paul may not be able to speak Portuguese, but his accent when he pronounces Katineees name is totally going native. :-)

Ooh snap, Karinee wants a divorce bc now he is on the he hook for child support. 

Angie is living some weird Mandingo fantasy and it is making me very uncomfortable. 

Pole, its called having guests. Weirdo antisocial Pole probably never had them before. 

• Love 22

If buying groceries is a financial burden perhaps Pole's mother might have been right about him not being ready.

Gee Pole, that is something to think about.

Karine likes to lay in bed all day, Paul does not have a job and forages for flowers and food...beyond that what do they do?

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, Lady Iris said:

Wtf is wrong with him? He's got a problem sharing food with new family? I mean, it'd one thing if they were constantly eating you out of house and home but geez.

I think it was fucking rude to eat someone’s food without asking.  I mean, what are they, animals?

• Love 8

Ricky is sooo tacky. You're going to use the ring you intended to propose to another woman with? He's so desperate.

Yeah, Ricky. You bitching on IG about how TLC is making you look makes zero sense now. You played yourself, dude.

Edited by AussieBabe
  • Love 6

Ricky keeps repeating his issues like folks on My 600 lb life repeat, "I'm afraid of what Dr Now will say" or "I worked really hard, I hope it's paid off" or the ever popular, "This is my last chance."  Producers - we saw what went on beforehand. Enough already.  He doesn't have to repeat it every 5 minutes.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, charmed1 said:

Ximena is a girl after my own heart for wearing those cute flats to dance. I hate heels. I hope she pawns the ring for more dough.

I wore heels today to my father's memorial. By the end I had to take of my shoes. My feel hurt. Bad.

• Love 5

Meh, I could understand Pole being annoyed. She doesn't work, he can't work in Brazil so they are living off his savings. He's probably got a serious budget worked out and if an entire grocery store run was wiped out, that could screw up his budgeting. And given that she runs down the street when she gets mad, I'm willing to bet that's her brother's home so there's no reason that he couldn't have eaten at home. I think they all see Pole as an ATM (given that he's previously been sending money and gifts to Karine pretty regularly and paying for everything) and the food was there for the taking. Karine probably didn't even think twice about it because she doesn't seem to concern herself with anything but lying in bed or playing on her phone. Pole, I'd demand a DNA test on that baby. I did notice that she was quick to claim it was her money too. Karine, you'd have to get off your lazy ass to earn money first.

• Love 13