Type keyword(s) to search

Season 2 Discussion

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, renatae said:

Last night, Darcey denied that the pics were old. We didn't see them.

Angela's pics, however - looked to be about 20 years old.

She said they weren’t ten or 20 years old but from 2011.

• Love 1

So now we have Jesse and his Fodder....and Pole with the reverent Father....this all sounds so...Darth Vader ish.

Im still trying to figure out why Rachel and Jon got married?  They have no money.  And even if they do scrape it up he has a serious criminal record.  She just tied herself down to a pen pal.  So they are supposed to be celibate?  Is Skype sex enough?  I mean epic ew.

Its nice that what Jon has to offer is a change in his sleep cycle that is fueled by his lack of employment....is this what a true marriage is based on by their definition?  That’s amazing.

And if it’s so expensive to do the visa stuff where is Ang getting all of this money?

• Love 7

Paul/Karine- Pol is truly a creepy person- arsonist, devoted to "mother' and carrying out the will of "father" (WTH?!) If he doesn't trust Karine then he shouldn't have married her. Karine will get tired and lonely of being accused of cheating all the time; if you read elsewhere of Pol this fits with his behavior and treatment of his ex's.   I hope Karine has time to think while he is gon and her family gets to her, so that before he comes back he is served with divorce papers. Is he an only child?  Or hopefully her family is watching and their fists meet him at the airport. When he was blocking Angela, it looked like he was trying to grab her boob.

Angela/Micheal- Ugh, she was totally looking for an out to break up with him on tv. Everyone was way too nice to her on the set.  Micheal should thank his lucky stars and he should keep her pawnstar ring and sell it.  At the begining of the meeting of the Americans she was twitching all around; either she was going through withdrawals of something or she was still actively smoking and needed a hit.  I hope she doesn't get paid.

Icky/Himinahimina- She really is very pretty and I hope she finds someone so much better.  Icky is a fraud and should not be paid either.  I feel bad for his kids.

Rachael /Jon- I thought their segment started off pretty well and Jon came off well; then he lost it with all his "I'm a man " angry ranting.  I totally get it if he was the short kid without a dad growing up in a rough neighborhood and he had to fight to defend himself, but now I just get the feeling that he likes fighting and is a hothead drunk.  If he's not working, his mum should throw him out.  Rachael is an idiot.  And it's totally fair, she chose this....she chose to pursue a relationship with someone so far away and with a questionable past; deal with it and stop whining.  Her jeans and weird tops make her looks so much bigger.  She wasn't that big and looked nice in her wedding dress; she needs to dress for her body type and she'd be a knockout. Lucy is a cute baby and is a fun toy now for Jon, but wait until she gets to be a toddler and does naughty and annoying things; I don't think Jon could handle it day in and day out.

Torgo/ Witchhazel- Hazel looked like she was about to cry during their segment.  Torgo continues to dress to impress.  Dollars to doughnuts, Hazel is still sleeping with her ex (or was), the one she broke up with right before Togo arrived and she was actually pregnant with the ex's child and the abortion was a real thing.  No one wants to hear from Dean.

Jessi and Carrot cake- I'm still disappointed the shoe /head /eye assault was not captured on camera....of all the things TLC has done this is the most disappointing.  Darcy acted better; hopefully she didn't go back and have hotel post break up sex with him.  Jessi is scary and weird.  Darcy's daughters are beautiful and smart.  Unfortunately, they will end up being in happy relationships with handsome men and Darcy will be jealous and act awful to them.  I wish during Angela's rampage she had tried to hit Racheal and missed and clocked Jessi instead giving him a black eye.

There was no reason to have Marta on this show.

• Love 6
17 hours ago, eatsleep said:

I guess it doesn't bother anyone that the "guy from Holland" can travel freely to and from the US at will. And the guy from England would have been able to do likewise but for his lengthy criminal record. But the...others......hmmmm all skyped in, unable to step foot on US soil until the 90 ay visa is approved.

Looks like the Netherlands is a visa waiver country. There are a handful of countries that have reciprocal travel rights without needing to obtain a visa at all.  You still have to meet the basic requirements necessary to obtain a visa, you just don't have to actually get the visa. State department website shows that the UK is such a country, and also the scope of criminal activity that would preclude entry based on it. Makes me even more curious about exactly what Jon did because they don't tell you no for slap on the wrist offenses.  And now I have the urge to go and figure out which Before the 90 Days couples are from countries on this waiver list.  

• Love 1
12 hours ago, seacliffsal said:

I really, really, really wanted Shaun to bring up to Rachel about Jon just telling her right before marrying her that he was $50000 (at least) in debt and that he had quit his job.  I think we would have seen Jon's temper explode right then and there.  He is sooo insecure!  That's why he just had to say there are only 10 real men who would care for another man's baby and that all other men are weak betas (although he used more colorful language).

I can't even look at Ricky without despising him.  His continual insistence that he's a good guy.  No, no you're not.  

My favorite of the evening was Ximena.  Loved her comments and reactions.

I started fast forwarding the Jesse/Darcey segments.  So over them.  So over them.  It's just the same every single time.  I never want to either either of them again.  

Never liked Angela during the season and like her even less now.  She does not have a strong relationship with reality.

Shaun is the worst.  

The reunion was filmed in July--before the season ever aired, and that episode just came on last week. Shaun probably wouldn't have known, and the producers weren't going to tell her. I doubt they would let her watch the whole season before filming the Tell All. It's better if she's fed questions by them in TLC's opinion.

Reasons why the Tell All shouldn't be filmed before the season airs. They're not getting to see what their beloved partners are saying about them in the THs or what their relatives are really saying which would no doubt hurt. Ximena didn't get to see Ricky planning to give her the same ring. The audience and Ximena didn't even get to weigh in on the disgusting good guy aka icky and all the nasty stories about him and his interactions with women recently. It's not that hard to film after the season has aired.

• Love 7
6 hours ago, doyouevengohere said:

Paul/Karine- Pol is truly a creepy person- arsonist, devoted to "mother' and carrying out the will of "father" (WTH?!) If he doesn't trust Karine then he shouldn't have married her. Karine will get tired and lonely of being accused of cheating all the time; if you read elsewhere of Pol this fits with his behavior and treatment of his ex's.   I hope Karine has time to think while he is gon and her family gets to her, so that before he comes back he is served with divorce papers. Is he an only child?  Or hopefully her family is watching and their fists meet him at the airport. When he was blocking Angela, it looked like he was trying to grab her boob.

Angela/Micheal- Ugh, she was totally looking for an out to break up with him on tv. Everyone was way too nice to her on the set.  Micheal should thank his lucky stars and he should keep her pawnstar ring and sell it.  At the begining of the meeting of the Americans she was twitching all around; either she was going through withdrawals of something or she was still actively smoking and needed a hit.  I hope she doesn't get paid.

Icky/Himinahimina- She really is very pretty and I hope she finds someone so much better.  Icky is a fraud and should not be paid either.  I feel bad for his kids.

Rachael /Jon- I thought their segment started off pretty well and Jon came off well; then he lost it with all his "I'm a man " angry ranting.  I totally get it if he was the short kid without a dad growing up in a rough neighborhood and he had to fight to defend himself, but now I just get the feeling that he likes fighting and is a hothead drunk.  If he's not working, his mum should throw him out.  Rachael is an idiot.  And it's totally fair, she chose this....she chose to pursue a relationship with someone so far away and with a questionable past; deal with it and stop whining.  Her jeans and weird tops make her looks so much bigger.  She wasn't that big and looked nice in her wedding dress; she needs to dress for her body type and she'd be a knockout. Lucy is a cute baby and is a fun toy now for Jon, but wait until she gets to be a toddler and does naughty and annoying things; I don't think Jon could handle it day in and day out.

Torgo/ Witchhazel- Hazel looked like she was about to cry during their segment.  Torgo continues to dress to impress.  Dollars to doughnuts, Hazel is still sleeping with her ex (or was), the one she broke up with right before Togo arrived and she was actually pregnant with the ex's child and the abortion was a real thing.  No one wants to hear from Dean.

Jessi and Carrot cake- I'm still disappointed the shoe /head /eye assault was not captured on camera....of all the things TLC has done this is the most disappointing.  Darcy acted better; hopefully she didn't go back and have hotel post break up sex with him.  Jessi is scary and weird.  Darcy's daughters are beautiful and smart.  Unfortunately, they will end up being in happy relationships with handsome men and Darcy will be jealous and act awful to them.  I wish during Angela's rampage she had tried to hit Racheal and missed and clocked Jessi instead giving him a black eye.

There was no reason to have Marta on this show.

Can you imagine Darcy around her daughters boyfriends?  The drunken flirting, the inappropriate touching and caressing, the revealing clothing ......

If they are smart they will never bring a guy home. 

• Love 19

I finally got to watch last night and I’ve caught up on the 5 pages of snark! Love it! You guys are spot on. What stuck out to me is Rachel dressed like she was at her moms house for dinner while everyone else dressed up like they were gonna be on national tv... even big Ang.. that’s weird to me!

also when Pole made the comment about pointing in people’s faces in jail not being acceptable... I died laughing because the look on his face was like he has learned the hard way.. can anyone imagine him in jail I bet he got his ass handed to him more then once! 

Jesse omg Jesse the guy is downright UGLY and he looked Old to me!! Yuck! I was waiting for Darcy to say “ well he actually has a vagina not a penis” so that sex wasn’t actually that great.. when he was ranting about how he still would like to press charges I wanted to literally kick him in the crotch!! Like shut up you little bitch! Ugh! So glad he’s not gonna be on tv getting the last word... I actually think she messed with his profession in narcissism just a wee bit and it was good for him... I don’t think she has another guy in any serious way it was just a comment she hoped would bug him, and it did. Lol

Pole has not mentioned kringy staying out all night which is wayyy more important then some messages online to other men in my eyes, that was huge! I’m for the DNA test now, I wasn’t before. 

Grangela barely knows the English language but expects Micheal to speak in proper terms, she will actually make him go from well spoken to some sort of trash, she’s discuting and probably was that girl in high school that would literally fist fight guys... I hope he stays away she’s fiddy-2 and she ain’t changing her ways any time soon!!

Sticky Ricky is consistently inconsistent.

and if Tarik says one more time how gorgeous Hazel is I’m gonna puke. There both ugly! 

• Love 10
On 10/14/2018 at 10:00 PM, millennium said:

I got a "Flowers in the Attic" vibe when Pole and his mother spoke of "Father."   

The last time we saw Pole, he was telling Karine, who just had a D and C, that he had to leave to go back to the US to make money.   When did she get pregnant again?  Later that day?   Right after the film crew packed up their equipment?   I think Pole has every right to ask for a DNA test.

My first vision when Pole & Mother mentioned 'Father' was a  skeleton dressed in a suit sitting in his chair with an unlit pipe in his mouth & a toupee made from Mother & Pole's hair clippings. They consult 'Father' on important issues.  They said that 'Father' was not happy about this situation.

I have no problem with Pole mentioning a DNA on television...we've seen him demand STD, AIDS & pregnancy tests, why not DNA. Unless 'Father' demands it tho, after Mrs Pole's (I'm horrible with these peoples names) reaction, I doubt there will be one. 

On 10/14/2018 at 10:40 PM, RedBagWithMakeup said:

On 10/15/2018 at 2:24 AM, bref said:

22 hours ago, KateHearts said:

And yet again, she broke out the winner of the Ugly Sweater Contest and her one pair of (bootleg) jeans for the special occasion of being on national TV.

Bolded word made me laugh! Envisioned her tacky jeans being secretly made in the back woods

18 hours ago, Drogo said:

TRUTH.  Did you notice they had mango Dole Whips?  I've never seen those outside of Walt Disney World.

We just came back from Kauai, they had mango Dole Whips at Hilo Hatties!

As Angela was shoving her finger in Rachel's face, I was waiting to Rachel to yell 'no one sticks their grimy finger in my eyes but me!'

For those asking about Pole's comment about having his 2 favorite women whose hair he keeps in his backpack on screen...first time we ever saw Pole, Mother Pole pulled some hair out of her hairbrush for Pole to take with him...when he left Brazil the first time, he yanked hair from Karine's (?) scalp to add to his collection.

• Love 7
8 hours ago, HappyDancex2 said:

Im still trying to figure out why Rachel and Jon got married?  They have no money.  And even if they do scrape it up he has a serious criminal record.  She just tied herself down to a pen pal.  So they are supposed to be celibate?  Is Skype sex enough?  I mean epic ew.

Simple. They want a TV show. Publicity so people will contribute to their GoFundMe. Attention.

28 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Can you imagine Darcy around her daughters boyfriends?  The drunken flirting, the inappropriate touching and caressing, the revealing clothing ......

If they are smart they will never bring a guy home. 

Oh god I never thought of that but you are right on the money. She'll swan around in her mutton dressed as lamb wardrobe, flirt outrageously so she can feed her own ego, be the "cool mom" who leaves the condoms in a candy dish in the living room, and offer the boys a beer. Gag.

• Love 13

I think she'd be so jealous of her girls that she would start fights with them all the time.  The girls would get exhausted and stop going around her and feel guilty about it. Darcy would do grand gestures to make it up to them, buying them expensive things.  And then the cycle would begin again. 

Edited by doyouevengohere
  • Love 4
On 10/14/2018 at 4:59 PM, Scarlett45 said:

Really? I would think MOST people would care for their parents in this way, assuming they were good loving parents. Many many people need assistance with daily care activities in their elder years and there’s no shame in it. My Mom needed care during her various knee replacements (she’s fine now), and of course I was there to help her  

I agree.  We took care of my MIL and FIL as they aged, yes including diapers and such.  My husband took care of his dad for that, I took care of his mom.  It wasn't my favorite thing to do, but wasn't a big deal really.

It hits close to home now too as my mom is recovering from a fall and spinal cord injury.  I've been changing her catheter bag among other things, because she's my mom, needs help to be able to be in her home, and I love her.

• Love 10
53 minutes ago, lh25 said:

I agree.  We took care of my MIL and FIL as they aged, yes including diapers and such.  My husband took care of his dad for that, I took care of his mom.  It wasn't my favorite thing to do, but wasn't a big deal really.

It hits close to home now too as my mom is recovering from a fall and spinal cord injury.  I've been changing her catheter bag among other things, because she's my mom, needs help to be able to be in her home, and I love her.

Exactly. I know growing up with my sister who is 30 and still in diapers gave me more experience changing adult diapers than the average person, but knowing how to care for the elderly & disabled members of your family is a skill many people need to learn, and have learned growing up. I grew up in a family of mostly women but I do think young men need to be taught these skills as well to make caregiving duties more equitable. It’s not sexual to assist an adult with bathing, dressing or toileting when they need help. Nor do I think it’s selfish to expect assistance (or for them to find you assistance) with daily care from your children when you’ve been a good, loving parent.

Healing and best wishes to your family. 

Edited by Scarlett45
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, alegtostandon said:

We just came back from Kauai, they had mango Dole Whips at Hilo Hatties!

I had never heard of this stuff until about a month ago, when I saw a recipe posted for Pineapple Ice Cream on Serious Eats, and the recipe's author compared it to the Dole Whip Pineapple. Curious, I did a bit of research and learned (from the Dole website) it's sold to vendors as a powder, which is then mixed with water and dumped into their soft-serve machine. The powder itself is essentially just a bunch of chemicals with less than 2% of so-called "natural flavors" (depending upon which of the six Dole Whip flavors is being sold). Here's what's in the Pineapple Dole Whip:

Sugar, Dextrose, Stabilizers (Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Locust Bean Gum, Guar Gum, Karaya Gum, Pectin), Coconut Oil, Contains 2% Or Less Of Each Of The Following: Maltodextrin, Citric Acid, Natural & Artificial Flavor (contains Pineapple Juice Powder), Modified Food Starch, Malic Acid, Beta Carotene (Color), Mono & Diglycerides, Silicon Dioxide (Anticaking).

UGH! Dole grows and sells REAL pineapples (and other fruits) so you'd think they'd develop a product that actually USES real fresh fruit - but no.

BTW, the Pineapple Ice Cream recipe at Serious Eats does use fresh pineapple, and it's the bomb. I've made five or six batches since discovering the recipe a few weeks ago. I can't imagine anyone trying it not thinking it's far superior to Dole Whip!

Makes me wonder, though, how many ice cream shops like the one Ricky and his daughter visited are also using shortcuts in the form of "just add water" powdered ice cream bases, or frozen bases sold in bulk, to produce the products they sell, as opposed to using fresh ingredients and making their ice creams from scratch.

And Ricky? Buying your adolescent daughter a dish of ice cream doesn't make using her for relationship advice okay. 

Edited by TwirlyGirly
Formatting
  • Love 6
8 minutes ago, TwirlyGirly said:

And Ricky? Buying your adolescent daughter a dish of ice cream doesn't make using her for relationship advice okay. 

Ricky truly disgusts me. Those clips of Ximena getting angry with him, and Ricky starts looking all fake sad because it's worked for him in the past... He's no better than Balloon Boy's dad, involving his kid in a gigantic hoax to get cheap fame. The whole thing with his daughter was fake as hell. TLC has good reason not to pay him, and there wouldn't be a damned thing he could do about it!

The pineapple products in Hawaii are amazing! McDonald's actually served a pretty good Spam and Eggs breakfast with fresh pineapple as a side. Sounds crazy, but I believe the McDonald's breakfasts are actually much better in different places. Have a nice day of touring and save money for a splashy dinner!

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Drogo said:

Anyone notice her sick smiles of satisfaction as Jesse got more and more riled up about the Who-Abused-Who argument, and when she knew his feelings would be hurt by the clip of her daughters calling him an acquaintance?  He kept looking right at her accusing her of abuse, and she looked away every time she said something to him about his alleged abuse. 

100% I believe she threw that shoe at his head, guys. 

I do too. I hate them both but the only few times I've been actually team Jesse (I hate you show for making me say that) was steakgate, shoegate, and elbowgate. I don't believe for a moment that she put her toes on the shoes because her big toe was cold, I mean seriously?? And I don't believe she tossed her shoes at the ground either. Makes no sense at all. I do believe that Jesse was ramping up the drama, but I do believe him in that instance. 

• Love 5
15 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Stacy and Clinton would have told Rachel to "dress for the body you have", and called her outfits "I give up" wear. She could be much more attractive if she made the most of herself. She's not fat. She's not a size zero but she's not fat. She has pretty long hair and nice skin. A nice smile when she bothers to crank it out. If she'd find some decent pieces that fit her she would look 100 times better. Stacy and Clinton would get her in some twill trousers or dark wash jeans, a nice silk blouse with a modest print, and a jacket, with some nice boots or cute flats. A pretty, flirty, girly dress with an Empire waist and some metallic sandals, with a pop of color in a clutch bag. Some statement earrings or necklace.  Ted would take six inches off her hair and give her some layers so the natural wave could come through, and add some subtle blond highlights. Carmindy would "enhance her natural beauty" with a nice plum colored eye shadow, lots of (waterproof, of course) mascara, a soft pinky/coraly blush on the apples of her cheeks, and pink lip gloss. Voila! Why she chooses to be so frumpy I don't know. 

And agreed on Angela. If Michael hadn't said "elder" she would have latched on to something else. Anything. She was going to find a way to dramatically throw down that ring and flounce off. Guaranteed. 

We need to hook you and Rachel up - you could probably do this yourself!!!  LOL!!!  I think you're exactly right.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Simple. They want a TV show. Publicity so people will contribute to their GoFundMe. Attention.

Oh god I never thought of that but you are right on the money. She'll swan around in her mutton dressed as lamb wardrobe, flirt outrageously so she can feed her own ego, be the "cool mom" who leaves the condoms in a candy dish in the living room, and offer the boys a beer. Gag.

And God  knows what else. 

• Love 3

I'm curious as to what Mr. Big Talking SMS Jon's guy friends feel about his little rant against other men. He's someone who will have to learn his lesson the hard way, meaning he'll have to lose an eye, or worse. Maybe then he'll knock it off.

Rachel is a fool but with her own issues. She deserves all the misery she gets from him, but Lucy deserves a much better father figure.

Edited by gonecrackers
  • Love 2
16 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Stacy and Clinton would have told Rachel to "dress for the body you have", and called her outfits "I give up" wear. She could be much more attractive if she made the most of herself. She's not fat. She's not a size zero but she's not fat. She has pretty long hair and nice skin. A nice smile when she bothers to crank it out. If she'd find some decent pieces that fit her she would look 100 times better. Stacy and Clinton would get her in some twill trousers or dark wash jeans, a nice silk blouse with a modest print, and a jacket, with some nice boots or cute flats. A pretty, flirty, girly dress with an Empire waist and some metallic sandals, with a pop of color in a clutch bag. Some statement earrings or necklace.  Ted would take six inches off her hair and give her some layers so the natural wave could come through, and add some subtle blond highlights. Carmindy would "enhance her natural beauty" with a nice plum colored eye shadow, lots of (waterproof, of course) mascara, a soft pinky/coraly blush on the apples of her cheeks, and pink lip gloss. Voila! Why she chooses to be so frumpy I don't know. 

And agreed on Angela. If Michael hadn't said "elder" she would have latched on to something else. Anything. She was going to find a way to dramatically throw down that ring and flounce off. Guaranteed. 

Sounds like maybe you watched this show once or twice? LOL

But as an aside, the thing I didn't like about What Not to Wear was that they seemed to apply pretty much the exact same aesthetic to all the guests. I mean, yes, apply the same rules of balance and proportion and emphasis, etc. But not the same damn aesthetic. Not everyone needs pointy toe pumps or a jewel tone silk blouse. Let some of the guests retain a tiny bit of their individuality! I enjoyed the English version more.

15 hours ago, EllaDisco said:

I understand your argument.  I just don't agree with it. 

Delusional, I get it. Like tarik.

10 hours ago, doyouevengohere said:

Jessi and Carrot cake- I'm still disappointed the shoe /head /eye assault was not captured on camera....of all the things TLC has done this is the most disappointing.  Darcy acted better; hopefully she didn't go back and have hotel post break up sex with him.  J

If my bf told the world I'd just given myself a kitchen table abortion and I had to admit I was abandoning my only living child, I would cry, too! Hazel is gross! She's like a fucking barnacle on the nutsack of every man's she ever met. 

Darcy could have been a lot more upbeat and happy, I think. At least pretended she was over him. She looked woefully sad and was not very convincing. Poor Darcey. 

3 hours ago, shockermolar said:

Looks like the Netherlands is a visa waiver country. There are a handful of countries that have reciprocal travel rights without needing to obtain a visa at all.  You still have to meet the basic requirements necessary to obtain a visa, you just don't have to actually get the visa. State department website shows that the UK is such a country, and also the scope of criminal activity that would preclude entry based on it. Makes me even more curious about exactly what Jon did because they don't tell you no for slap on the wrist offenses.  And now I have the urge to go and figure out which Before the 90 Days couples are from countries on this waiver list.  

Right, I get that. The US favors certain countries and extends this courtesy to their residents. Let's see which countries (in chartreuse). Anyone shocked?

850px-Visa_policy_of_the_USA.thumb.png.aa501a448b5d2189a20323cfa337d1a9.png

• Love 4

Did anyone else think Jesse had a giant ZIT on his chin that he was attempting to cover up with the bronzer?  I thought his chin looked red & shaped like the beginning of a volcanic pimple.  He tried to cover it up and then ended up with bronzer or orange-tinted foundation.

• Love 2
17 hours ago, Spike said:

I have seen flood pants but never as part of a suit lol.

I have long legs, and when I was young, they didn't make many pants that were long enough not to be flood pants on me. Then, longer pants came in and I finally had pants that didn't look ridiculous on me. But now that I am older, I've shrunk, and all my pants are dragging the ground - even more ridiculous. It's just not fair!    :)

• Love 12
12 hours ago, HappyDancex2 said:

So now we have Jesse and his Fodder....and Pole with the reverent Father....this all sounds so...Darth Vader ish.

Its nice that what Jon has to offer is a change in his sleep cycle that is fueled by his lack of employment....is this what a true marriage is based on by their definition?  That’s amazing.

And if it’s so expensive to do the visa stuff where is Ang getting all of this money?

It doesn't seem like much of a marriage.  If I were Rachel, I never would have committed to Jon once I realized that he couldn't come to the USA since she has to stay in country to be with her older daughter.  That would be it for me, and probably it would be it for any sane person.  IF these two ever live together, they are in for a rude awakening.  Even when they were together in England, they were at Jon's mom's house, and it was like a vacation.  No work/daycare schedules, no cooking, cleaning, kid activities, etc.  As Molly quickly found out, it is much easier to get along with someone on vacation and not when living a mundane daily life.  These two might be completely incompatible and not know it.

• Love 13
23 hours ago, Emkat said:

I need a Cookie Dough Creamery in my life. Road trip to Columbus!

OMGGGGG it didn't even register with me but my brother lives in Columbus and I go there every year for Christmas.  That is being added to the Christmas festivities list - I don't care how cold!

7 minutes ago, lucy711 said:

It doesn't seem like much of a marriage.  If I were Rachel, I never would have committed to Jon once I realized that he couldn't come to the USA since she has to stay in country to be with her older daughter.  That would be it for me, and probably it would be it for any sane person.  IF these two ever live together, they are in for a rude awakening.  Even when they were together in England, they were at Jon's mom's house, and it was like a vacation.  No work/daycare schedules, no cooking, cleaning, kid activities, etc.  As Molly quickly found out, it is much easier to get along with someone on vacation and not when living a mundane daily life.  These two might be completely incompatible and not know it.

I have to admit that my husband & I had never been together for more than 2 weeks at a time before he moved to California to marry me.  We discussed all of these concerns:  What if after 2 weeks we don't even like each other anymore?  What about when we have to go to work, pay bills, have the car repaired, etc.?  I'm happy to report that we're now in our 20th year of marriage & going strong.  There are times we'd like to kill each other, but we get over it.  That's what committed people do.  We also "dated" long distance (California to England) for 10 years, so it's not like there was a proposal after 5 days.  (where's that roll-eyes emoji?)

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, gunderda said:

OMGGGGG it didn't even register with me but my brother lives in Columbus and I go there every year for Christmas.  That is being added to the Christmas festivities list - I don't care how cold!

Get the Dole Whip.  I don't care how much artificial stuff is in it, the damn thing is amazing.

bb574893.jpg

I lost the .00000584 grams of respect I had for Ricky when he didn't order it.

• Love 11
4 hours ago, AussieBabe said:

The reunion was filmed in July--before the season ever aired, and that episode just came on last week. Shaun probably wouldn't have known, and the producers weren't going to tell her. I doubt they would let her watch the whole season before filming the Tell All. It's better if she's fed questions by them in TLC's opinion.

Reasons why the Tell All shouldn't be filmed before the season airs. They're not getting to see what their beloved partners are saying about them in the THs or what their relatives are really saying which would no doubt hurt. Ximena didn't get to see Ricky planning to give her the same ring. The audience and Ximena didn't even get to weigh in on the disgusting good guy aka icky and all the nasty stories about him and his interactions with women recently. It's not that hard to film after the season has aired.

But but but Grangelas 900 missing dollars was asked about by Shaun and that was a finale thing..... I’m so pissed she didn’t grill Da Big Orange and Darcey about their hate sex the day of the break up . Did it happen ? Or didn’t it ? WTH.

I totally agree about Tell All . Shouldn’t be filmed early, AND SHAUN HAS TO GO. 

• Love 7
25 minutes ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

But but but Grangelas 900 missing dollars was asked about by Shaun and that was a finale thing..... I’m so pissed she didn’t grill Da Big Orange and Darcey about their hate sex the day of the break up . Did it happen ? Or didn’t it ? WTH.

I totally agree about Tell All . Shouldn’t be filmed early, AND SHAUN HAS TO GO. 

Yeah, I know. You can tell they were feeding her questions through the earpiece, so they probably gave her notes or told her to ask about that because they knew it would get a rise out of Angela.

We need someone who will go rogue. Or here's a novel idea, TLC...instead of a Tell All filmed three months ago, how about we 86 that live chat crap with friends and family members and have a live Tell All?

• Love 7
25 minutes ago, AussieBabe said:

Yeah, I know. You can tell they were feeding her questions through the earpiece, so they probably gave her notes or told her to ask about that because they knew it would get a rise out of Angela.

We need someone who will go rogue. Or here's a novel idea, TLC...instead of a Tell All filmed three months ago, how about we 86 that live chat crap with friends and family members and have a live Tell All?

Live and let viewers call in with questions!!

• Love 5

I would have LOVED to see the Angela/Rachel fight go down with Jon in the room. Since he wouldn't beat up a woman in front of everybody, I'm guessing he would fight one of the guys for accidentally bumping into him during all the chaos. And I'm wondering why Angela had to get all in Tarik's face for touching her when Paul was right there in front of her trying to hold her back too? I loved that Jesse was just staring off into the distance (he probably saw his reflection somewhere behind the cameras) and kind of halfheartedly put his hand between the two only after all the guys were trying to diffuse the situation. Hahaha.

• Love 7

Angela seems like the type of trash who has been in and out of jail. I am sad that someone like her works as a CNA ... I just hope that she doesn't bully her patients. 

I hope this is the last we will ever see of Darcy and ET (EuroTrash)

• Love 4
20 hours ago, lucy711 said:

I thought it was interesting that when Karine responded to Paul's request for a DNA test, she fumbled around rather than just saying that she would never/have never been unfaithful to him.  I don't trust her at all.

Does Paul know you can get DNA from the roots of hair?

• Love 4
6 hours ago, Gigglepuff said:

I do too. I hate them both but the only few times I've been actually team Jesse (I hate you show for making me say that) was steakgate, shoegate, and elbowgate. I don't believe for a moment that she put her toes on the shoes because her big toe was cold, I mean seriously?? And I don't believe she tossed her shoes at the ground either. Makes no sense at all. I do believe that Jesse was ramping up the drama, but I do believe him in that instance. 

Darcy definitely went on the show with the intent of hurting Jesse as much as possible. She's very manipulative. I don't think he ever laid a hand on her! We would have heard about it then if he had! She's such a baby. No way could she have kept that to herself. I think she threw the shoe directly at his head and it freaked him out because it could have hurt him and he wasn't about to lay a hand on her. And for her to lie and say that he abused her, that's just sh*tty. She was just crying wolf, and that's wrong! Really wrong! Just so not okay when there are women out there who really do get abused!!!!

1 hour ago, Lily247 said:

Angela seems like the type of trash who has been in and out of jail. I am sad that someone like her works as a CNA ... I just hope that she doesn't bully her patients. 

I hope this is the last we will ever see of Darcy and ET (EuroTrash)

I just hope it's the last we see of Ricky!

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Floatingbison said:

I think Pole is dangerous.  I feel bad for Kriney because she doesn't really know what a fruitbat she's married to.

I think so, too. She said he was never physical, but wasn't he kind of getting physical with her that day by the river when he threatened to throw himself into the waist deep water to drown?

I'm really asking because I don't recall for sure, but I seem to remember him getting fairly rough with her and thinking then that if he would do that in front of the cameras, he would do worse when nobody was around.

What I do remember for sure was that his actions seemed very deliberate. It was not any kind of a panic attack. He was play acting to get her to feel sorry for him and then he got angry.

And then he ran off like a coward and left her to get mugged by young men with machetes.

He really is a fruitbat!

3 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

I think they tried individual couples so that Shaun wouldn't get so lost again, but it's really a whole lot more interesting when they're all together. Especially when she's interviewing the dullards one on one. 

• Love 6

Even if Rachel wanted to live in the UK, I doubt she will be able to unless John gets another job, as John has to have funds or an income of a minimum of £18,600 a year before tax, ($24,500) and it’s even higher if you are sponsoring children. 

Edited by Nickieca
Grammer
  • Love 1
24 minutes ago, Nickieca said:

Even if Rachel wanted to live in the UK, I doubt she will be able to unless John gets another job, as John has to have funds or an income of a minimum of £18,600 a year before tax, ($24,500) and it’s even higher if you are sponsoring children. 

Crying and sobbing:  "BUT THAT'S NOT FAIR!!!!"

• Love 7
2 hours ago, kewpiedolls said:

I would have LOVED to see the Angela/Rachel fight go down with Jon in the room. Since he wouldn't beat up a woman in front of everybody, I'm guessing he would fight one of the guys for accidentally bumping into him during all the chaos. And I'm wondering why Angela had to get all in Tarik's face for touching her when Paul was right there in front of her trying to hold her back too? I loved that Jesse was just staring off into the distance (he probably saw his reflection somewhere behind the cameras) and kind of halfheartedly put his hand between the two only after all the guys were trying to diffuse the situation. Hahaha.

Because, of the two, Paul has a higher likelihood of burning down her trail. 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Gigglepuff said:

The entire UNIVERSE is conspiring against them! 

I just can't believe Rachel could not/would not put an ad in the paper:  "Looking for unemployed guy, lives with Mom, heavily in debt, fighting  past a must, and be a drinker, be under five foot four to complete the picture.  Call Rachel at 555-DRAB for more information.  For futher information, follow my IG at #followourdelusions"

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 7
23 hours ago, Spike said:

Darcy admitted sending 2011 pics.  More than three years old is getting into Catfish territory.  Angela sent old ones as well.

I rewatched that with subtitles, and, my bad - you are right. I still think he's a drama queen, LOL.

• Love 3
22 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Yes, I saw that, too. How awkward. He totally turned away once he thought the camera was off him.  She hasn't learned a thing and I agree she was totally down for a hate hookup. Maybe Jesse caught up with her backstage. 

I agree. I think she was encouraged when he hugged her toward the end of the show after all their fighting. Hard to believe she had not yet had enough. I don't much doubt he took her up on it after that one last humiliation.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, CoachWristletJen said:

I think they tried individual couples so that Shaun wouldn't get so lost again, but it's really a whole lot more interesting when they're all together. Especially when she's interviewing the dullards one on one. 

I never thought of that but you're right it probably was because she is totally lost when they are all together. It is interesting when they are together because THEY police each other and ask better stuff than Shaun Robinson. She is abysmal. I don't know what magic she has going for her with the TLC Sharpe people but she MUST GO.

• Love 7