Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E17: Ship Happens

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Right was that her admitting that she just used Jill and never thought of her has a friend?

What kind of friends could they possibly have been when Bethenny didn't introduce Brynn to Jill until recently! Could you imagine; sorta like seeing a niece for the 1st time at 5! ;-)

Maybe Dorinda is starting to wonder, "do I have a drinking problem?"  No...I don't think she's that self aware, she's more into, "I'm a victim, please love me."

Maybe now the alcohol has worn off and that's why Dorinda's sobbing.  Damn Dorinda, HDTV is NOT your friend.  #badskin.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 13
3 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

Maybe Dorinda is starting to wonder, "do I have a drinking problem?"  No...I don't think she's that self aware, she's more into, "I'm a victim, please love me."

Funny, Carole thought Bethenny had the market cornered on the victim card.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, jaybird2 said:

she's likely to return to the store.  hope someone from the store is watching

Exactly what I was thinking! She is not reselling, she's sending one of those wayward youth she employs (? Do they get paid?) down to wherever she got it for a refund.

Edited by WhoaWhoKnew
  • Love 12
3 minutes ago, Mozelle said:

*insert barf emoji at Sonja re-selling worn bikinis*

Maybe Sonja is patient zero regarding foot and mouth disease afflicting the NYC baseball teams?

• Love 11
16 hours ago, jaybird2 said:

carol looks over done.  she's had too much work done.   i'm very glad she's not returning

I didn't know Carol wasn't coming back. And yes, she is not an attractive woman. Rich but fugly. 

Edited by chenoa333
spelling
  • Love 6
24 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

For the love of god Bethany shut up

25 minutes ago, LilaFowler said:

Look at Carole butting in! Hypocrite

You are both correct. And I still have reasons that I like both of them. 

Neither are perfect; neither are without fault. 

“Can’t we all just get along?” Please note: I’m not calling out ANY specific person, but can we all live in a less divisive space, just here... there’s enough of that everywhere else we go ?

• Love 19

I literally can't take any more Carole talking heads ragging about Bethenny. All. Season. Long. Cripes...

Looks like we'll get the start of the scary boat trip and then have to wait until next week... less than 15 mins left... 

• Love 21