Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E14: Dating Wishes and Cabaret Dreams

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, WhoaWhoKnew said:

Her Ramona impressions are always hilarious.

8 minutes ago, Lynnlynnlynn586 said:

Bethany cracked me up sorry ????

Don’t be sorry.  Bethenny is a natural comedian .. she cracks me up.   I keep rewinding that scene.  Lol.

• Love 18
(edited)
12 minutes ago, Lynnlynnlynn586 said:

Bethany cracked me up sorry ????

I may actually die I am laughing so hard!!! Also, are these bitches really fighting over a guy wearing a fucking scarf? Ugh. It appears to be a theme in Columbia as well. 

I just watched beth for the fourth time it’s maybe the best thing ever.

oh, the hurricane messed up our vacation plans! Boo! (Screw the people who,lost everything)! ???

Edited by JD5166
  • Love 18

The generational difference btwn Carole and Adam is a huge reason it will never really work -unless she can give him tv time or a free trip... ahem... 

Looking fwd to whatever really does down btwn Carole and Bethenny on the next episode that causes Carole to say "He doesn't want to date you anyway" (I paraphrase) to Bethenny... how snatchy...

• Love 19
6 minutes ago, BG-RealityBabbler said:

The generational difference btwn Carole and Adam is a huge reason it will never really work -unless she can give him tv time or a free trip... ahem... 

Looking fwd to whatever really does down btwn Carole and Bethenny on the next episode that causes Carole to say "He doesn't want to date you anyway" (I paraphrase) to Bethenny... how snatchy...

Carol and Tins act 12 seriously i get embarrassed watching Tinsley just sayin...?

• Love 18
5 minutes ago, BG-RealityBabbler said:

He must be running low on something or, all the things you mentioned.  Yeah, she doesn’t love him.  She hasn’t stopped smiling since she got the tulips.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Pickles said:

Tinsley's eyebrows are interesting. 

I think her face is pulled so tight that they point up and out.

49 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

She's busy trying to convince the viewers that Adam has the hots for her

Yep.  My take on all the booty calls is Carole gets sloppy drunk and calls Adam crying and he comes over for a pity fuck.  Also, she was so jealous of red scarf being monopolized by Beth.  Said he was asked there to meet her.  And I thought speed dating was a thing about 10 or more years ago.  I think they even did it on this show before.

Ramona was so rude to the bar staff. She expected them to remember what tequila red scarf was drinking.

Sonja and the S & M talk with that other guy. That was kind of embarrassing. And she made fun of the stain on his shirt.  Also she made fun of another guy's chapped, red hands.  

Carole writing the one guy off because he has kids.  It's going to be hard to find someone in her age group that doesn't already have children.  I guess she better stick to boy toys.

• Love 20
(edited)

This speed dating thing is the funniest thing this season.  Bethenny had Snoopy in the palm of her hand.  Maybe it was the B.J. crack.  I think Carole was jealous.  Mona was very seductive.  Sonja was crazy.  Funny.

Edited by Gem 10
  • Love 17

I was bored with this episode.  I fast forwarded a lot of it.  From Ramona's awkward flirting to Bethenny's non-stop talking, if I were a man I would've jumped up and ran from them in about 30 seconds!  As I have said before, I don't dislike Bethenny, but I find her to be exhausting to listen to.   And there's no way in hell I'm going to make myself listen to 'Money can't buy you cla-ass' for the umpteenth time!  

• Love 10
1 hour ago, QuinnM said:

Maybe it’s just me but if I can afford a $30,000 a month apartment I can afford someone to pack and move my crap up the elevator.

That's a super high end hotel.  She could have had them do it and just tipped the staff 

• Love 8
53 minutes ago, StevieRocks said:

If Moaner says she's smart one more time, I'm going to puke. She is literally one of the dumbest, grossest, screechiest hags I've ever seen. I find it hard to believe that she even knows how to read. I just cannot stand that crazy-eyed freak. She makes me so uncomfortable by being so desperate and lame.

You have said exactly how I feel about this woman,  in a far better way than I could. Can't stand Ramona. 

• Love 16
41 minutes ago, BG-RealityBabbler said:

Please, please let it be Red Scarf MacGruder!

• Love 7
(edited)

Well, here I am on the other side of pool.  Very little Beth this episode.  Thank you Jesus.  We had the speed dating thing and the forced scene with her and So.

I actually enjoyed Lu this episode and her trying to remain in a good state.  I liked the scenes with her and Doris.  Picking out the clothes and them being in the church.  Something about lighting candles just gets to me.

Ok.  The speed dating was just kind of pathetic.  Scarf man?  All kinds of pathetic.  So Ro thinks she's a great flirt?  Well, hmmm. not really.  Give her total credit for her appearance at sixty....but....

If Scott wants to pay for the bigger suite?  Well, ok.  I don't think Tins is paying.

Edited to add.  I don't get why Carole 'needs' to talk about the flowers and Adam wanting her back.  Sorry Carole.  You're coming off really needy.

Edited by breezy424
  • Love 21

Carole is Jealous of who?

I really liked Tinsley’s straight hair on her TH.  But Ramona in one of hers looked terrible, I thought.

Sonja’s face looked bright red when the creepy guy whispered in her ear about his whip.  She was the less outrageous one for once.

I can’t believecthey were all fighting over Brian.  Betheny said she wasn’t interested, but she certainly stayed with him.  Are her and Dennis really kaput?

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Tiggertoo said:

Carole is Jealous of who?

I really liked Tinsley’s straight hair on her TH.  But Ramona in one of hers looked terrible, I thought.

Sonja’s face looked bright red when the creepy guy whispered in her ear about his whip.  She was the less outrageous one for once.

I can’t believecthey were all fighting over Brian.  Betheny said she wasn’t interested, but she certainly stayed with him.  Are her and Dennis really kaput?

No but apparently he doesn't want to be exclusive with Bethenny! LOL

• Love 13
1 hour ago, Bronzedog said:

40 minutes in and I'm bored.  Really bored.

Really? 

I think this is one of my favorite episodes ever! I was laughing at every bit of the speed dating shenanigans! These ladies really entertain me.

• Love 21
1 minute ago, njbchlover said:

Isn't Dennis still married?  I'm thinking it would be kind of difficult to be "exclusive" with anyone but his wife until the divorce papers are signed.

Yes, he is still married and hasn't even filed for divorce yet even though he and Bethenny have been dating on and off for over 2 years now.

• Love 19

Carole was so clearly jealous of the guy and Bethany, and Ramona even, she could have been wearing a sign. The guy liked Bethany, and as Sonja pointed out tonight Ramona could have taken him home.

The only woman on the show with a man is Dorinda, Scott and Tinsley are off and on, and John is a creep, but adores Dorinda. Cackling about Dennis not wanting to date Bethany, and not about anyone else's pathetic love life - and everyone's was featured, and they are all pathetic, is uh, interesting.

• Love 11
(edited)

Ok.  Refresh my memory because I'm too lazy to go back but what did Beth actually say about Dennis?  He doesn't want to be committed?  Or what?  In any event, it was significant.

Edited by breezy424
  • Love 2
13 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

Ok.  Refresh my memory because I'm too lazy to go back but what did Beth actually say about Dennis?  He doesn't want to be committed?  Or what?  In any event, it was significant.

Something along the lines that Shields doesn't want to commit to anyone, in other words, he doesn't want to be in an exclusive relationship with Bethenny.

• Love 13
15 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

I thought so, too. I remember a scene (can't remember which season) when she was telling Carole how much Dennis loved her and wanted to marry her but she wasn't ready. My, how the tables have turned. 

I don't ever, ever, never, everrrrrr want to be single again. Holy shit, is that what's going on out there? Douchenozzles galore. Both men and women. 

• Love 21
(edited)

So Carole said that Adam sent her 5 dozen tulips? Did the other two dozen already die? Because there was no way the flowers shown were more than 3 dozen, tops. I guess Carole doesn't know that in order to keep tulips from drooping, you add a penny to the water. Didn't Carole say a few weeks ago that she had not heard from Adam in two months? So did whoever was serving him coffee over the last two months run out? Change brands? What gives? 

Tins must be so embarrassed to be watching this episode back, knowing that we know that she and Scott have broken up  are taking yet another break. I guess the experiment of living together did not work out. Did she move back down to her former suite? Her friend was hilarious - I loved him talking to the shoes. Can we keep him and ditch Tins?

I enjoyed the speed dating scenes (except the creepy guy that Sonja was with at the end). Bethenny's impression of Ramona had me in stitches. I also loved her TH regarding info to put in the dating profile: "I won my grade 2 spelling bee". Too funny. 

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Love 19