Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E13: Arrest and Relaxation

• Start Topic

21 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

Dorinda has that certain look lately like she is losing her confidence.  She’s been a little meak since  Luann got arrested.  She might be afraid she’s next if she doesn’t stop drinking.  She went overboard with her acting this episode to secure her Apple.  She was surprised that her numbers were low compared to the others on WWHL with Andy.  I think everyone is tired of her outbursts and drunken behavior.  Is she a fan favorite, or could she possibly go.  Bethenny on the other hand was on a roll last episode.  A born comedian.  Everything she came out with was hilarious you have to admit, like her or not.  Tinsley was childish to get mad.  IMO of course.

She was not a happy camper!

• Love 2
1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

He should, but I think he agrees to make up with her every year in time for filming for some free publicity about Coupon Cabin. I also wonder how much of a discount Scott gets from Bravo for his commercials airing during the RHONY time slot.

I think he is afraid of breaking up with her - he's probably seen a little bit of the crazy - and knows it will be much worse - he's hoping she cuts it off and it's her idea or else he needs to go into hiding for the rest of his life

giphy.gif

They were at Rock Sushi - when Ramona and Sonja revealed that they heard that Luann is a "squirter"

I don't know if it was Harry, but I do also remember Dorinda's "John" asking Tom if the phone was "moist" when talking to Luann

Well, I don’t know if a “squirter” is good or bad, but Luann seems to love sex, so it must be good?  If it’s so good, then why did Tom want out?  And, does that whole circle of friends talk like that?  I would be mortified if I were Luann. Her life is an open book.  Shame, shame on her.  LOL.  Learn something every day.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, AnnA said:

Good point!   I didn't think about that.   

You also bring up a good point about the Luann call to Bethenny.

I'm starting to question whether Luann was at rehab at all.

She could have just stayed in hiding at her brother's place in Jupiter.

I really don't know any true rehab - that let's you make phone calls and post so soon on Social Media. Usually you have many weeks before you get those privileges.

You're supposed to be cut off from all outside influences while you detox and start intense therapy. They usually don't want you speaking to anyone on the outside - cause you may ask them to come and get them out of there. Having access to the Internet and Social Media - is another stress point

• Love 6
(edited)
On 6/28/2018 at 3:38 PM, KungFuBunny said:

I don't think the scene was producer induced at all - it came from Dale and Tinsley - 2 patients wearing security bracelets who have wandered beyond of the perimeter of an institution. Beep beep beep

Before each season begins, each cast member suggests things they want filmed - i.e. a charity event, hosting some party in their home, hosting a dinner in the Hamptons, being named the host of the group trip. Production then picks and chooses what they want to film and get all the signed releases and permissions they need. Everything is scheduled. There aren't 8 different film crews filming at once. Strange that she and Scott would have NOT been a couple when this suggestion was put out there.

Do you really think, Tinsley's frozen eggs holder doctor just happened to be available to FACE TIME? Or that the bill that Dale brought along just happened to have the doctors cell phone printed on it? Or that the doctor just happened to have an IPhone so that they could Facetime?

At this point, I don't think Danerys Stromborn could bring life to those drunken eggs of hers

LMAO!!!! hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Martinigirl
  • Love 4
(edited)
35 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

She was not a happy camper!

I hadn't watched WWHL in a long time but I caught this one.   Dorinda definitely was not happy.   She lost both polls - one to Sonja and she got crushed by Bethenny in the other one.    Some have said these poll results are suspect and/or fixed by Bravo - maybe - maybe not.   Either way they sent a clear message to Dorinda.   If they were NOT fixed, the fans sent the message and if they were fixed, Bravo was sending her a message.   Neither one was good for Dorinda.

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, Martinigirl said:

LMAO!!!! hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

My dad had to go into a nursing home/rehab center for 3 weeks. He really messed up his medications. He was triple dosing on some and not taking others because he was all confused. He literally had to be there to detox - he was out of his mind. When he went in they put that security bracelet on him - that man tried to escape a few times. LOL

I heard the beep beep beep myself

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

My dad had to go into a nursing home/rehab center for 3 weeks. He really messed up his medications. He was triple dosing on some and not taking others because he was all confused. He literally had to be there to detox - he was out of his mind. When he went in they put that security bracelet on him - that man tried to escape a few times. LOL

I heard the beep beep beep myself

Is he the one I see at my MIL's place who yells at me every time I visit  "Hey You! Get me out of here!"   

13 minutes ago, AnnA said:

I hadn't watched WWHL in a long time but I caught this one.   Dorinda definitely was not happy.   She lost both polls - one to Sonja and she got crushed by Bethenny in the other one.    Some have said these poll results are suspect and/or fixed by Bravo - maybe - maybe not.   Either way they sent a clear message to Dorinda.   If they were NOT fixed, the fans sent the message and if they were fixed, Bravo was sending her a message.   Neither one was good was Dorinda.

I'll bet she's re-thinking her "I'll join in with the Bethenny take down"

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

Is he the one I see at my MIL's place who yells at me every time I visit  "Hey You! Get me out of here!"   

I'll bet she's re-thinking her "I'll join in with the Bethenny take down"

No he was only there for 3 weeks and then moved in with me and has been with me since. I tell everyone my dad went to rehab - LOL. In those moments he is driving me up the wall, I fantasize about letting him walk out the door, and if a Silver Alert goes out - I'll turn off all my devices.

Dorinda is slick - she wants Bethenny taken down but it won't be at her own hands.

• Love 5
32 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

You also bring up a good point about the Luann call to Bethenny.

I'm starting to question whether Luann was at rehab at all.

She could have just stayed in hiding at her brother's place in Jupiter.

I really don't know any true rehab - that let's you make phone calls and post so soon on Social Media. Usually you have many weeks before you get those privileges.

You're supposed to be cut off from all outside influences while you detox and start intense therapy. They usually don't want you speaking to anyone on the outside - cause you may ask them to come and get them out of there. Having access to the Internet and Social Media - is another stress point

You're right!   That's exactly what serious drug/alcohol rehabs do.    I don't know the name of it but I did see a TV commercial for a swanky rehab in Florida that said they allowed email,  Internet access,  texting, etc. and showed a man with his smart phone.   

• Love 3
36 minutes ago, AnnA said:

I hadn't watched WWHL in a long time but I caught this one.   Dorinda definitely was not happy.   She lost both polls - one to Sonja and she got crushed by Bethenny in the other one.    Some have said these poll results are suspect and/or fixed by Bravo - maybe - maybe not.   Either way they sent a clear message to Dorinda.   If they were NOT fixed, the fans sent the message and if they were fixed, Bravo was sending her a message.   Neither one was good for Dorinda.

I see this all the time, but they are not fixed. One of my friends works on WWHL (imagine that fiasco, but he loves it) and first of all there is a 3rd party company that operates these interactive bits for them and second of all they honestly don't care enough to fix them. No matter who wins, someone is bound to get pissy and that's what they like more than anything.

• Love 23

I thought Bethenny's Coffin comment was hilarious and I literally laughed out loud - and I laughed harder with her as Tins clearly didn't get the joke. I don't think Bethenny asked Tins about the wedding dress situation out of malice, it seemed to me she genuinely thought maybe Tins was engaged to Scott - it's not like Bethenny hangs with Tins outside of filming together at restaurants etc so how would she know?  Also - I tried a wedding dress on once, was with a friend. At JC Penny outlet store. I think I was 18. I've looked at engagement rings at Tiffanys as an adult, without a boyfriend in the picture. I didn't make the TIffanys folks pull them out so I could try them on just for shiz and giggles... I do realize the Amsale store got some exposure for it - but I have to agree in a normal situation, that seems rude to make sales folks spend time with a person who isn't going to make a sale. It's one thing to go into a dress store where you can help yourself - it's an entirely different story to go in as Tinsley did. I thought that whole scene with her mom was ridiculous. Finally - didn't Bethenny say "A friend told me you were trying dresses on" not "An Amsale salesperson called me and told me..." - not sure why the assumption is Amsale told her. It was probably production.

I don't blame Bethenny from not wanting to sit by Carole - Carole's energy, along with Dorinda, against Bethenny is palpable. I'm sure Bethenny picked up on it at that point and no doubt Ramona and/or Sonja filled her in on things that were said about Bethenny behind her back. Don't know why Carole would care - it has been clear she no longer likes Bethenny - especially with all the gossip at the Bezerkshires...

Sonja is a nutter - no question about that - but at this stage of the game, Dorinda should either confront her about whatever it really is that angers her about Sonja - or ignore her. The whole dustup about the Deer on a shoe was ridiculous. Glad to hear the polls on WWHL support this.

I get why Lu, Sonja, and Bethenny are bonding this season - beyond Bethenny being pushed away by Carole and Dorinda, they were together on the show many years ago - and right now they're getting along. If Lu and Sonja can get past Bethenny's past blow ups on them so be it. Honestly I enjoyed them when they were hanging out together. 

Carole doesn't like Yoga. Who cares. Did I miss some scene where someone said she should do it and then gave her krap for not doing it? Why did she bring it up in her blog - because Lu is finding comfort in Yoga (allegedly)? What a weird thing to pick at. Give Carole a gold star - she prefers a different mode of exercise. (insert eye roll here). I didn't find her moment with Lu genuine. It felt either obligatory or maybe she was hoping to recruit Lu to her "we hate Bethenny now" club.

Imma end my babble here - with ... I really loathe the coupon cabin commercials... blah. 

• Love 14
2 hours ago, Martinigirl said:

Curious, how many here have tried on wedding dresses (at an actual bridal shop) before getting engaged AND how many have looked at engagement rings?

I know quite a few that have looked at rings (even without a beau) but I do not know one single person who has actually gone into a store and tried on wedding gowns before being proposed to.  That's all kinds of coo coo for cocoa puffs!

You add Carole to the coo coo for cocoa puffs with her not open to dating Adam. An email??????? I think she missed the salutation "Dear Jane"

Looking at "rings" is one thing but looking at/trying on engagement rings while spouting that you want to marry a man you have been dating for 2 weeks is completely different and BSC! 

2 hours ago, AnnA said:

Ugh!    Not Page Six again!   

Agreed!  

Tinsley's wedding dress play date with Mommy was coo-coo for Cocoa Puffs.

It's like moths drawn to a flame.....

Yes, page six again but page six got that picture directly from Bethenny's twitter account! She posted that photo herself.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, AnnA said:

Dorinda definitely was not happy.   She lost both polls - one to Sonja and she got crushed by Bethenny in the other one.    Some have said these poll results are suspect and/or fixed by Bravo - maybe - maybe not.   Either way they sent a clear message to Dorinda.  

Usually the guest on the show seems to always get the most votes so I was a little shocked.  She really lost big time to Bethenny.  Also she did say something to John in the audience.  So they are still together.  Plus she looked good.  Not a big weight loss but just enough.

• Love 6
5 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

Why do people not get up in arms about Lu calling herself a countess when she no longer is, and basing her whole persona on that? I don't get it. 

Because while it's just as silly and pretentious as Sawnya acting like an authentic Morgan, it's not worth getting up in arms about.

• Love 4
(edited)
11 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Looking at "rings" is one thing but looking at/trying on engagement rings while spouting that you want to marry a man you have been dating for 2 weeks is completely different and BSC! 

Yes, page six again but page six got that picture directly from Bethenny's twitter account! She posted that photo herself.

You don't know that she tried on a ring.  Carole said they both "looked at" rings.

Other posters here have a different recollection of what she said about getting married.

I saw the picture.   That's one hell of a ring!  My guess is five carats. 

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 3

Being someone who is not a sample size, I never had the option of trying on either rings or dresses, but I will tell you that I might have, even without an intended.

Go ahead and call me a breakfast cereal.  I have broad shoulders, I can take it.

• Love 6
29 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Because while it's just as silly and pretentious as Sawnya acting like an authentic Morgan, it's not worth getting up in arms about.

Plus, Lu has said that she only uses it for branding purposes.

• Love 3
(edited)
10 hours ago, teapot said:

Hi, Jenelle!!

HA HA I thought the same thing! 

9 hours ago, ryebread said:

True dat. They're on their way to Cartagena, Columbia.   Wonder who Dorinda knows there who can make it snow.   Maybe that's why she almost 'went to jail' although cocaine is practically legal in parts of Columbia.  Now I'll be distracted by watching their eyes and for any facial tics. 

Twitching more than usual of course.

4 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

If I were born a Morgan, I would be horrified that Sonja was showing sex toys in the dishwasher, wearing only the top half of a costume, deliberately loosening her wrap dress on stage during a cabaret act, exposing her private parts at night clubs so that a friend felt the need to step in as snatch guard, and sexually harassing staff and contractors. I think it reflects poorly on the Morgan family. But I wouldn’t discuss it publicly because that would bring more attention to it. 

I'd be so damn quiet if I were her. She might have fared better with the family without the show but who really knows. That dishwasher scene had me aghast I Just plain wrong.

Everyone else hit all the highpoints so I will be at a table for one in finishing Lu's sentence...."smoke" a joint. 

ETA: I caught Ramona VS Melissa Gorga on a Lip Sync show last night. Guess where she got the Brittney costume?! Melissa beat the fuck out of Ramoner. She can't dance. Even with help. And she forgets to move her lips. It was so good awful!  

Edited by FairyDusted
Ramona vs Melissa
  • Love 7
(edited)
28 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:
10 hours ago, teapot said:

Hi, Jenelle!!

HA HA I thought the same thing! 

I read @teapot's post in Barb's voice.

And to stay on topic, I agree, Lu was not talking about smoking a cigarette. 

Edited by SweetieDarling
  • Love 4
(edited)
15 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

I read @teapot's post in Barb's voice.

And to stay on topic, I agree, Lu was not talking about smoking a cigarette. 

Exactly! Babs is so excellent. I also wanted to chime in a lil about the rehab deal. I know a thing or 6 about rehabs all over the country. I don't know where Lu checked in at but damn it sounds more like a posh motel. And under 30 days huh? Least is 28 + detox time. When you start the 28 days they have you up and doing shit all day. Sure great food and skiing days counting as Physical Therapy but true rehab has you busy. You turn your journals in at night for the staff to read and suggest and put in your treatment plan. She obviously she went to the not really rehab for really  rich folks. Even regular spots are a good 50 grand.

Edited by FairyDusted
last sentence structure
  • Love 8

I thought this episode was boring AF. Though I did like Sonja puffing up her chest and telling Dorinda to fall back.

You know, I always wonder if the surrounding guests at the restaurants/hotels these Howives stay at get a discount or their meal comped. If I had to hear these banshees go off while I'm trying to have a nice dinner, I'd have to pull a bbq Becky and complain to management.

With that said (well, written) I think Lu was being overdramatic about the "world talking about her" after Ramona posted that ill-advised picture. I get that it was supposed to be a relaxing, low-key getaway, but girl, the paps are NOT going to be beating down your door for exclusives. No one cares that much. 

Dorinda is still on it about the family crest thing. That should also be filed under "who cares?" You'd think she would've mastered the art of ignoring Sonja and her whimsies by now. We all know that those shoes, like the toaster oven, is a vanity project.

I see that when Carole is on the outs with you, she has no problem telling your business.

The shocker for me was Ramona admitting out loud that she's socially inept.

• Love 9
3 hours ago, AnnA said:

Unfortunately I don't get WWHL. It sounds like from another post that the poll with Dorinda and Sonja was over whether it was any of Dorinda's business that Sonja uses the Morgan name for business ventures? What was the poll with Bethenny and Dorinda regarding? 

With regards to Lu, does anyone know the final outcome (assuming there has been one)  of her court dates? I think for the last one where the date was publicized, Lu was in another city doing her cabaret shtick. I never read anything after that date that said what the outcome was. 

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, Sheenieb said:

I thought this episode was boring AF.

Me too. I kept falling asleep and every time I jerked awake it was the same exact scenes they had a week ago.  IMO, that argument between Dorinda and Sonja with Sonja yelling "It's my Fambly" was so fake and put on for the cameras I thought they were having a hard time keeping a straight face. 

Think this cast needs a shakeup.  

• Love 3
On 6/28/2018 at 7:19 PM, Rottiemommie said:

Did Carole really just compare rehab to Heaven?!?! I don't know about anyone else, and I obvi haven't been to Heaven, but I have been to rehab and it's not Heaven. You're sick AF and scared out of your mind how you are going to make it without using. I never once had the thought that a "team of doting professionals" was there to "pamper" me. So Carole you can miss me with that bullshit. 

Well Lu made it seem like she enjoyed the hell out of it so perhaps direct some of your ire her way as well. 

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, TheFinalRose said:

Me too. I kept falling asleep and every time I jerked awake it was the same exact scenes they had a week ago.  IMO, that argument between Dorinda and Sonja with Sonja yelling "It's my Fambly" was so fake and put on for the cameras I thought they were having a hard time keeping a straight face. 

I thought I’d nodded off and woken up in the middle of RHONJ.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

@ShawnaLanne, please don't make someone put that here.  PM the poster if necessary.

I already can't get the image out of my damn head.

Since I literally could not fathom what it was about,  I did not know it was going to be so graphic. Also,  considering we talk about Sonja cleaning dildo's in the dishwasher, I didn't know there was a ban on sex talk.  You might not want to read page nine if it is too much for you. 

• Love 10
4 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

If I were born a Morgan, I would be horrified that Sonja was showing sex toys in the dishwasher, wearing only the top half of a costume, deliberately loosening her wrap dress on stage during a cabaret act, exposing her private parts at night clubs so that a friend felt the need to step in as snatch guard, and sexually harassing staff and contractors. I think it reflects poorly on the Morgan family. But I wouldn’t discuss it publicly because that would bring more attention to it. 

These American dynasty families are no strangers to contoversy. The scandals and eccentricities of the Astors, Rockefellars, Kennedys, Hearsts and their assorted in-laws/out-laws make Sonja's dildo in the dishwasher no big thang.

Although knowing Sonja, the dildo in the dishwasher was probably a verrry big thang, indeed.

• Love 9
33 minutes ago, Sheenieb said:

I thought this episode was boring AF. Though I did like Sonja puffing up her chest and telling Dorinda to fall back.

You know, I always wonder if the surrounding guests at the restaurants/hotels these Howives stay at get a discount or their meal comped. If I had to hear these banshees go off while I'm trying to have a nice dinner, I'd have to pull a bbq Becky and complain to management.

With that said (well, written) I think Lu was being overdramatic about the "world talking about her" after Ramona posted that ill-advised picture. I get that it was supposed to be a relaxing, low-key getaway, but girl, the paps are NOT going to be beating down your door for exclusives. No one cares that much. 

Dorinda is still on it about the family crest thing. That should also be filed under "who cares?" You'd think she would've mastered the art of ignoring Sonja and her whimsies by now. We all know that those shoes, like the toaster oven, is a vanity project.

I see that when Carole is on the outs with you, she has no problem telling your business.

The shocker for me was Ramona admitting out loud that she's socially inept.

Luann only got upset when she got a text/call from her agent about the photo because they were getting calls/questions about her being out of rehab. At that point, the general public didn't know that until Ramona shared the photo and then people started speculating Luann left rehab early.

What Dorinda needs to do is when Sonja goes on her flights of fancy about "her" shoe/clothing line or about THE Morgan family is just say "like your toaster line" or "like P Diddly on your yacht" and nothing more. No yelling, no pointing, just say it softly and quietly then walk away. This way she isn't being aggressive but she is still pointing out that Sonja is a liar.

• Love 9
13 hours ago, Otherkate said:

Yes. This. She's a massive trend fucker, which is fine, if she weren't always trying so hard to pretend that she's so down to earth, cool, doesn't care about that silly stuff. Celebs have been walking around in PJs and heels for almost a year - to the point where Carole's didn't even register for me. I also think age shouldn't have anything to do with what someone should or shouldn't wear. I don't care how old she is - wear what you want. I do care that she pretends she's one thing, but she's clearly another. 

Where and when did Carole suggest she didn’t care about fashion? No episode or blog I can think of offhand. 

• Love 9
3 hours ago, BodhiGurl said:

I thought Bethenny's Coffin comment was hilarious and I literally laughed out loud - and I laughed harder with her as Tins clearly didn't get the joke. I don't think Bethenny asked Tins about the wedding dress situation out of malice, it seemed to me she genuinely thought maybe Tins was engaged to Scott - it's not like Bethenny hangs with Tins outside of filming together at restaurants etc so how would she know?  Also - I tried a wedding dress on once, was with a friend. At JC Penny outlet store. I think I was 18. I've looked at engagement rings at Tiffanys as an adult, without a boyfriend in the picture. I didn't make the TIffanys folks pull them out so I could try them on just for shiz and giggles... I do realize the Amsale store got some exposure for it - but I have to agree in a normal situation, that seems rude to make sales folks spend time with a person who isn't going to make a sale. It's one thing to go into a dress store where you can help yourself - it's an entirely different story to go in as Tinsley did. I thought that whole scene with her mom was ridiculous. Finally - didn't Bethenny say "A friend told me you were trying dresses on" not "An Amsale salesperson called me and told me..." - not sure why the assumption is Amsale told her. It was probably production.

I don't blame Bethenny from not wanting to sit by Carole - Carole's energy, along with Dorinda, against Bethenny is palpable. I'm sure Bethenny picked up on it at that point and no doubt Ramona and/or Sonja filled her in on things that were said about Bethenny behind her back. Don't know why Carole would care - it has been clear she no longer likes Bethenny - especially with all the gossip at the Bezerkshires...

Sonja is a nutter - no question about that - but at this stage of the game, Dorinda should either confront her about whatever it really is that angers her about Sonja - or ignore her. The whole dustup about the Deer on a shoe was ridiculous. Glad to hear the polls on WWHL support this.

I get why Lu, Sonja, and Bethenny are bonding this season - beyond Bethenny being pushed away by Carole and Dorinda, they were together on the show many years ago - and right now they're getting along. If Lu and Sonja can get past Bethenny's past blow ups on them so be it. Honestly I enjoyed them when they were hanging out together. 

Carole doesn't like Yoga. Who cares. Did I miss some scene where someone said she should do it and then gave her krap for not doing it? Why did she bring it up in her blog - because Lu is finding comfort in Yoga (allegedly)? What a weird thing to pick at. Give Carole a gold star - she prefers a different mode of exercise. (insert eye roll here). I didn't find her moment with Lu genuine. It felt either obligatory or maybe she was hoping to recruit Lu to her "we hate Bethenny now" club.

Imma end my babble here - with ... I really loathe the coupon cabin commercials... blah. 

I love Bethenny but I will say she seems to be having a better time with Sonja. More fun anyways.

• Love 9
5 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

Well, I don’t know if a “squirter” is good or bad, but Luann seems to love sex, so it must be good?  If it’s so good, then why did Tom want out?  And, does that whole circle of friends talk like that?  I would be mortified if I were Luann. Her life is an open book.  Shame, shame on her.  LOL.  Learn something every day.

Remember it was repressed Dorinda who classified it as Harry saying “horrible things about Luanne”.  It’s like she didn’t mind the indiscretion of kissing and telling but, like Ramona (the other Catholic School girl), she seemed to view it negatively and with some judgment.   

What does it say about me that I even remember this stuff, likely that I’m a Catholic School girl too! 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, BodhiGurl said:

Tinsley was up front with the sales guy that she was "just looking" and that she wasn't engaged/getting married and he didn't have a problem with it. Also, the store owner(s) would have known before the cameras came to the store, they had to sign a release well before filming even happened. 

Bethenny was the one to start the crap with Carole, she was talking about/bad mouthing/complaining about Carole from the get go, Carole had no idea Bethenny was upset at her let alone why she was upset. And remember, Bethenny/Carole hugged it out well before the spa trip, so the only one that had bad "energy" was Bethenny, not Carole. Hell, Bethenny even admitted that she might be "paranoid" to Dorinda when they talked.

Again, Bethenny pushed Carole away, not the other way around! Bethenny was smack talking Carole starting with episode 1 this season, it wasn't coming from Carole and I don't understand why some seemed to miss that fact. Oh, and according to Bethenny, she "threw Sonja a bone" this season and Bethenny has unfollowed Luann on SM, so she isn't friends with either of them.

• Love 12
5 hours ago, sasha206 said:

Bethenny was sporting some major dark under eyes.  She actually looks like something isn't going right in her life.

I’m trying to figure out when this was filmed.  The melanoma surgery left them very dark.  She had said that the PR trips every other week just made it worse and worse.  When it started to ease up she said she needed, sleep, healthy food and yoga.  About two months ago she did have some corrective surgery for the shallows the surgery caused. So I think this filming was before the second surgery.  Which improved the situation.  But then the Miami ED visit with food poisoning took it all back.  So it’s only about right now real time that she’s not been skeletal with two black eyes.  This is what happens when you live this close to minimum body weight.  Food poisoning would probably leave Carole unable to support her own head.

• Love 10

@ZaldamoWilder  

LOL ... yes I really did say ‘lobster inventory’.  It was a restaurant that was off on their lobster costs. In a nut shell ... the kid was taking live lobsters and setting them free back into the water.   

On another note ... back in the day ... around season 3 of NY ... I started creating rumors about the ladies ... had fun doing it, none of the rumors could/would be taken seriously on the Bravo site ... just fun to do and usually pointed at their behavior at the time.  Had a few giggles and sometimes got a few giggles. 

Giggles are a good thing. :D

• Love 4
13 hours ago, BodhiGurl said:

I don't think Bethenny asked Tins about the wedding dress situation out of malice, it seemed to me she genuinely thought maybe Tins was engaged to Scott - it's not like Bethenny hangs with Tins outside of filming together at restaurants etc so how would she know? 

My take on it was that Bethenny was asking out of curiosity, but then in typical Bethenny fashion, she kept on and on about it, even comparing it to trying on a coffin - which, IMO, is no comparison.  It would've made more sense to say that it was like shopping for your outfit you'd want to be buried in when you're perfectly healthy, or shopping for an engagement ring when you don't even have a boyfriend.  FWIW, seems like I remember someone once told me that they knew of somebody who actually got in a coffin in order to see what it felt like.  I shudder at the thought of that! 

I didn't know that Bethenny had been diagnosed with basal cell carcinoma.  I'm glad that she got treatment early.  While not as aggressive as melanoma, it's still very serious and needs to be taken care of ASAP.  That would probably explain the dark circles under her eyes, and maybe lack of sleep and/or stress.  

• Love 4
On ‎6‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 9:27 PM, heatherchandler said:

I thought she was drinking again.  From her comments, I took her going to rehab as something she had to do to please the court.  I don’t think she thinks she’s an alcoholic.

From Carole’s blog-

Am I the only one who loaths yoga? Anyone who watches my Insta stories live knows that I prefer my life to be Namaste and my exercise to be Badass…

She misspelled “loathes,” and I honestly don’t even understand what she’s saying here.  Great writing!

I did enjoy the part where she mocks Sonja and her “moose” crest.

Oh man, I am NO fan of Carole this season but I'm with her on the yoga thing.  I've always hated yoga, I've found it has the opposite effect on me.  Instead of feeling peace and calm it makes me really anxious and irritable.   So I totally understand what she's saying.  Yoga doesn't feel like "exercise."   I'm much more relaxed after a super hard workout that exhausts me than I would be after an hour of yoga.  

• Love 6
2 hours ago, QuinnM said:

I’m trying to figure out when this was filmed.  The melanoma surgery left them very dark.  She had said that the PR trips every other week just made it worse and worse.  When it started to ease up she said she needed, sleep, healthy food and yoga.  About two months ago she did have some corrective surgery for the shallows the surgery caused. So I think this filming was before the second surgery.  Which improved the situation.  But then the Miami ED visit with food poisoning took it all back.  So it’s only about right now real time that she’s not been skeletal with two black eyes.  This is what happens when you live this close to minimum body weight.  Food poisoning would probably leave Carole unable to support her own head.

Ah, forgot about the melanoma.  And yeah, she certainly going on in her life.

On ‎6‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 9:22 AM, KungFuBunny said:

We have to wait 2 weeks due to July 4th

Will the episode be called LOST Tossed At Sea?

I don't think we're getting the boat ride from hell so soon.  The preview was a whole second half of the season preview, not one single episode.

• Love 1
16 hours ago, AnnA said:

Interesting!  Will have to view the show on Video on Demand.

My viewing of Dorinda's Twitter feed suggests that she thinks she is the ballsiest, baddest ass RHO of all time.  I think she feels her "Not well Bitch," "Clip" stuff is so beloved by fans, she can do no wrong.  I'm sure it's surprising to her that there are a lot of people that think she's unhinged and a drunk.

• Love 4
10 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Tinsley was up front with the sales guy that she was "just looking" and that she wasn't engaged/getting married and he didn't have a problem with it. Also, the store owner(s) would have known before the cameras came to the store, they had to sign a release well before filming even happened. 

Bethenny was the one to start the crap with Carole, she was talking about/bad mouthing/complaining about Carole from the get go, Carole had no idea Bethenny was upset at her let alone why she was upset. And remember, Bethenny/Carole hugged it out well before the spa trip, so the only one that had bad "energy" was Bethenny, not Carole. Hell, Bethenny even admitted that she might be "paranoid" to Dorinda when they talked.

Again, Bethenny pushed Carole away, not the other way around! Bethenny was smack talking Carole starting with episode 1 this season, it wasn't coming from Carole and I don't understand why some seemed to miss that fact. Oh, and according to Bethenny, she "threw Sonja a bone" this season and Bethenny has unfollowed Luann on SM, so she isn't friends with either of them.

So I guess even tho they hugged it out - and Carole was talking behind Bethenny's back constantly - why is Bethenny is wrong to pick up on the negative energy or to be "paranoid"? How do we know who pushed who away? Because Carole said so? Or did BF admit she pushed her away? I honestly don't remember - but regardless of who started it - clearly the friendship is over so I don't know why BF is wrong to not want to sit by Carole or why she is wrong to be picking up on the negative energy. If Carole would have been less amped up in response (via blogs) I'd probably see her side of things - but she "makes up" with Bethenny in one scene, and then we see her chatting with the other women about how awful Bethenny is, frequently. She and Dorinda are feeding off each other. The constant blog posts about Bethenny have grown tiresome - especially since Bethenny hasn't really said much in response. Is this all over Adam comments? Or some snarky comments about Carole's curious choice in fashion? Because Carole befriended Tinsley? Who knows... I don't know if I even care to know what the start was - they should just agree to be civil to each other and move on. The reunion should be interesting. Carole may "bring receipts" but I am sure so will Bethenny.

I'm also not sure what unfollowing people on social media has to do with being friends with them off the show - she is following Dorinda, Jill, Heather, and Kristen on Twitter - so by that logic, she's friends with them in real life? And even if she isn't friends with Lu and Sonja off the show - they are getting along on the show right now - which is what I'm commenting on. I honestly don't care who is friends with who off the show. As coworkers they seem to be getting along right now, so I'm enjoying watching the coworkers get along. It's a break from the constant bickering. Which can get to be a bit much if that's all we see.

• Love 8
On 6/28/2018 at 7:46 PM, ButterQueen said:

I’m sure Heather now understands the scene Dorinda made with her over the F word.  It came out of nowhere.

You would think that slicing your hand open, in a drunken rage, and not realizing it, would be a clue.

Right?  And of course, it's riotous that Dorinda, who  we've now seen to be pretty vulgar and low class when she's drunk or fighting with someone, had the gall to call Heather out on it.

• Love 6