Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E09: Holidazed and Confused

• Start Topic

(edited)

I can't feel bad for Luann and I cant blame the other women for digging Luann either.

Luann looks down her nose at people. She does everything right and no one else is good like her.

I wouldn' want Luann critiquing me either

No sympathy Lu. Your not perfect

Edited by tinaw
  • Love 17
(edited)
18 minutes ago, Thumper said:

Why do I feel this phone convo between Beth and Ramona seems set up?

Because it is!   They're talking like these women met Bethenny yesterday.

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 12
52 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

Carole is securing her spot for next season.  Her acting was so,so.

Showing no interest in the PR charity but will not STFU about her marathon....terrible acting!!!

• Love 22
Just now, SuprSuprElevated said:

This from the woman who chose the tagline "the most interesting people make the best headlines."  

How ironic! She must have come up with that before the arrest! ;-)

• Love 3
21 minutes ago, Thumper said:

Why do I feel this phone convo between Beth and Ramona seems set up?

Felt the same way to me with all of those camera angles.  And nothing about Ramona's delivery felt natural.

• Love 14
Just now, UMAngela said:

Felt the same way to me with all of those camera angles.  And nothing about Ramona's delivery felt natural.

100%. Plus usually they would have a camera on Bethenny to capture her reactions. Ala season 3  Jill vs Bethenny. This is Jill v Bethenny all over again. The hens want Bethenny gone like Jill did.

• Love 6
(edited)

Okay...rewatching and i swear when Dorinda knocks on Luann's door the next morning it looks like LuAnn wet the damn bed...her jammies are wet in the back end. Ewwwwwwwwww

Edited by Martinigirl
  • Love 3
Just now, njbchlover said:

In 2008!!!!  What was she trying to tell the contractor - that the sink in the "staff" bathroom was off the wall?  No wonder each of those interns never stuck around for more than a few months!!  

First of all, the "staff bathroom (or room)" reminded me of the movie "The Help", and then, hearing that the sink was broken or off the wall since 2008 really disgusted me.

A whole decade! Sonja really has been living in (the UES version of) squalor this whole time.

• Love 7

I loved that segue into Luann’s arrest.  All prim and proper in her new digs, transition to sloppy slurry mess in the back of a patrol car.  Nice work!  

• Love 23
49 minutes ago, Mozelle said:

Bethenny's arguments to Carole--you're into clothes, you're into haircuts, omg your Instagram--don't make any sense to me. From Carole's debut on this show, she's been into fashion. I remember Ramona (I believe it was Ramona) gushing over this shorts and lace outfit that Carole wore to a function in her first season. Carole starts each new season with a new hairstyle. Like, none of that is new. Bethenny is bringing it up as something new because she doesn't want to delve into how much she dislikes that Carole has forged a friendship with Tinsley. Bethenny just drops a word about Tinsley then goes on about other, inconsequential BS.

I took that whole conversation as a dig towards Carole and her personal style and looks from Bethenny.  Bethenny almost always looks put together and polished perfection in all her Insta and social media photos.  Carole, while into her own fashion sense and style, can often look more boho-chic, which sometimes can look a little sloppy, if not done correctly.  Carole's personal style is very quirky fashion - not the classic looks that Bethenny seems to prefer.  So, I'm thinking that Bethenny always felt she was more stylish and fashion conscious than Carole.  Carole stepping up her game with her hair and clothes made Bethenny feel threatened that she may lose her own "Queen B" social media status.

• Love 20
(edited)
1 hour ago, ivygirl said:

I’d rather be in the living room with Sonja than this conversation with Bethenny and Carole.

ETA: Shish-m???

Shism:

ˈs(k)izəm/

noun

a split or division between strongly opposed sections or parties, caused by differences in opinion or belief.

Lol, can’t say I don’t learn anything new from these harpies even when they pronounce the word incorrectly. AND Carole-the-writer didn’t catch it. ?

Edited by Chicosan
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Chicosan said:

I took this to mean Bethenny incorrectly used “Shism” for “shit”.  I assumed she thinks the slang word “schizzle” means shit.  She thinks she so “street”...homies...schism/schizzle.  Schizzle, as in ‘fo schizzle”means “for sure”. Ymmv lol

I think she mispronounced "schism".

• Love 16
44 minutes ago, BodhiGurl said:

So... it's not like Ramona hasn't dissed the other women's attempts at marketing a product. Anyone remember Jill and Kodak? She doesn't have a track record of supporting other women - so it shouldn't be surprising when she gets it directed back at her. And she knows Bethenny long enough and well enough to not be shocked that she made a snarky comment about Ramona's latest venture. I'd be more shocked if Bethenny was kind and supportive. She's the snark factor on the show.

Didn't Ramona already have a skincare line?  I caught some of the Season 3 marathon today, and wasn't that when Ramona started her "Tru Renewal" line of skincare products?

• Love 19
Just now, njbchlover said:

Didn't Ramona already have a skincare line?  I caught some of the Season 3 marathon today, and wasn't that when Ramona started her "Tru Renewal" line of skincare products?

yep - and Bethenny pointed out Ramona shouldn't have "Tru Renewal" while also marketing "True Faith" - in other words - she should have called it "True Renewal" to bounce off True Faith. Bethenny wasn't wrong in that case. She knows her product marketing/PR, regardless of her faults.

• Love 17
17 minutes ago, Fiero425 said:

How ironic! She must have come up with that before the arrest! ;-)

I thought she/they came up with it after the arrest -- to be funny!

• Love 19
3 minutes ago, LilaFowler said:

The Bethenny-Carole friendship, as much as it was ever real or mostly for the show, is over. The toothpaste is out of the tube and isn't going back in.

Honeymoon is over. What first attracted them to each other now irritates each of them. Time to break up. Get a friend divorce. Be civil to each other and move on. LOL :)

• Love 20
42 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

Behtenny did tell Dorinda that she saved Christmas

Yes, but I didn't hear her tell Dorinda "Thank you" - she said that about 100 times to the guy that Dorinda knew.  Bethenny's comment to Dorinda seemed like an afterthought.  Dorinda just seemed so thrilled about it, and she kind of got lost.  I'm glad she was gracious about it, at least for now.

• Love 23

Did any of them actually give blood?

it was horrible that Bethenny really didn't thank or acknowledge Dorinda's efforts in getting the nutcracker but not as horrible as Sonja telling the contractor about having 2008 sex along with the demonstration of how she did it.

All I could think of during the Ramona and Bethenny phone conversation was the poor dog thinking, "all I want to do is take a crap."

• Love 21
1 minute ago, Bronzedog said:

Did any of them actually give blood?

I think no, based on the Mexico trip.

Highlight of the episode for me was Carole's gold pants.  WTF?  

• Love 9
(edited)
45 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Luann also said she couldn’t give blood because she had been to Mexico in the past year. I didn’t know that was also a reason they won’t let you donate blood. 

I guess I can never give blood - we go to Mexico at least twice a year.  I think it has something to do with possibly spreading Zika, or other blood-born diseases.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, njbchlover said:

1 hour ago, BodhiGurl said:

yep - and Bethenny pointed out Ramona shouldn't have "Tru Renewal" while also marketing "True Faith" - in other words - she should have called it "True Renewal" to bounce off True Faith. Bethenny wasn't wrong in that case. She knows her product marketing/PR, regardless of her faults.

And after Tru Renewal she was pushing Rodan + Fields, which is a multi-level-marketing company. I don't remember if Moaner was an actual consultant or simply used her status to refer people to a pal but she was definitely tied in with R+F in some way.

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

This was Bethenny taking Luann's charity work and making it her own. What, did Bethenny think Luann would take the cash cards for herself or not let the RC know they were from Bethenny? Shit ass move IMO.

But she never said "Thank You Dorinda", not even once.

Luann was involved with the RC early on, in Fla.. Bethenny was not the only HW to step it up charity wise.

Carole did show interest and she donated to Bethenny's Bstrong/PR charity work. Carole ran the marathon to raise money for a charity, an animal rescue group in NY and Bethenny not only didn't acknowledge it, she also didn't donate to it either.

I think I remember seeing pictures in Luann's thread of her with a dog in Florida after the hurricane. For some reason I thought she was working with the ASPCA instead of the Red Cross, but I knew she was there.

• Love 3
(edited)
6 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

I guess I can never give blood - we go to Mexico at least twice a year.  I think it has something to do with possibly spreading Zika, or other blood-born diseases.

That’s interesting. We go to Mexico every February so I guess I can never give blood either. 

Edited by Straycat80
  • Love 2