Type keyword(s) to search

Season 3 Discussion

• Start Topic

On 7/12/2018 at 8:01 PM, magemaud said:

I trace all of Chantel/Pedro's problems back to Chantel herself. SHE was the one who lied to her parents about Pedro being here on a student visa in the first place. SHE was the one who misinterpreted Nicole calling her a bitch and possibly also misheard that Nicole clapped and said "thank God" when she left the apartment. Then she runs to her parents AND over-invested siblings with every complaint about Pedro and his family and pits them against each other. 

I think to a great degree, it's natural, immature behavior for younger newlyweds to bring their complaints to their parents as they always have. As someone upthread said about how she handled her children's complaints, parents need to nip that in the bud and tell them they aren't listening to any complaints or involving themselves in any arguments, period. Which, of course Family Chantal will never do, as that drama is their meat and potatoes.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, DaphneCat said:

Hi all,

Longtime lurker (since TWOP days) first time poster.  Apparently, you are all WAY more trusting than I am.  When Nicole kept talking about how Mother Azan and Sister Azan were making all the arrangements, I kept wondering why she never mentioned being taken to the dressmaker for all the other dresses she talked about when buying the boobalicious white horror.  And when they said they spent 6 MILLION dollars my little accounting brain went ping!  I looked up the conversion rate - it is only about 10 to 1 so they would have had to spend the equivalent of 6 hundred thousand American dollars!

I'm convinced Azan told them this wedding was not going to go off (as I agree with several other posters that the e-mail denying the K1 was a scam) so they simply pretended to go along with it and make arrangements.  I think they simply made up a number that sounded reasonable - hoping Nicole's family would feel bad and offer to help with expenses.

Welcome!

i was thinking the same thing.. All those ladies Azan was talking to.. that was just for shits and giggles? He wasn’t getting $$$ from any of them? 

And all Nicole cared about was being a princess on her wedding day, didn’t give a fuck who paid for it, after  all Azans family LOVE her and May. She pulled that shit with  her mom and the wedding dress ( OH, THE BRIDE’s PARENTS PAY FOR THAT).

Her mom is just as bad... no mention of the money laid out by his family.. no ripping Nicole a new asshole for being a    fucking fool and that she’d better figure a way to make the money to pay them back. 

I actually hope his family was in on the scam... and that she finds out that that they were laughing behind her enormous ass everyday for  being so stupid.

• Love 7
31 minutes ago, iwasish said:
40 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Azan's math skills appear to be as lacking as his acting and poker face. Azan's sister claims they spent a million "dirhams" on the wedding which he says was $ 6000 in American Dollars. But the conversion chart I looked at says that is roughly the equivalent to almost $ 106,000! 

I thought the sister said 6 million but either way Azans padding it.

you're right, she did say 6 million which Azan converted to $ 6,000 USD. So that would make it over 600,000! Could Azan have been raking in that much money with his online groom business? 

I loved how Azan told Robbalee that after two weeks, he realized Nicole was "the one." Yes, she must have been the most desperate and persistent so he knew he had found his mark. 

• Love 6
19 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Maybe the family Hassan is also in on the international harvesting of American Dollars as well ?  They tell Nicole that the family is now broke and destitute spending this money and she should be able to maybe hock some of her Starbucks gift cards for 80 cents on the dollar and give the rest to family Hassan ? 

image.png.1ba2ec012b729032975f08d1697571bb.png

Of course Nicole orders the whipped cream drink!!

2 minutes ago, magemaud said:

you're right, she did say 6 million which Azan converted to $ 6,000 USD. So that would make it over 600,000! Could Azan have been raking in that much money with his online groom business? 

I loved how Azan told Robbalee that after two weeks, he realized Nicole was "the one." Yes, she must have been the most desperate and persistent so he knew he had found his mark. 

She was the first to send money!!!

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, magemaud said:

But I thought he only loved her like 45% or some shit like that?

• Love 4

What were your favorite quotes from last night? There were so many I know I'm missing a lot, but these jumped out at me...

Jorge to Anfisa when she asked if he had contacted his ex about paternity. "I like, didn't get around to it." (he put the word LIKE at least once in every sentence.) 

Mother Chantel: "We were having such a nice dinner!"

River: "He broke my shirt." 

Pao: "I sacrificed SO much!"

• Love 11

I found it interesting that the producers showed an extended scene of the fight and clearly showed that River said something that deeply offended Pedro (others have written what it was) and then hit the light fixture towards him with the intent of hitting him.  I think that Pedro was trying to diffuse the situation by trying to get Chantal to change seats with him to keep her away from his sister.  Mother Chantal with her "we were having a nice meal" while instigating, at minimum, a verbal fight was disgusting (as was her later comment for someone to hold her rings [like she was going to follow Nicole and Pedro]).  The family seems to delight in picking at people until they finally react and then go all "what happened?  we were just being nice..."  And Chantal has totally bought into her family's mindset.  I wonder what her friend GeGe will think once she's actually seen what happened.  Chantal is firmly on her family's side which is evidenced by the fact that when Pedro tried to tell her his perspective that she continually cut him off and accused him of only wanting to fight.  So, she is someone who thinks others are fighting when only they don't agree with her perspective.  I do believe that Pedro did love her, and he once again suggested that they move away.  There will never be satisfying her and her family, so Pedro needs to decide if he wants to stay with Chantal with the continual rinse and repeat scenario, or move on with his life.  I am not saying Pedro is an innocent in all of this, but I do support him over Family Chantal.

I think Azan kept smiling during his conversation with Robbalee as he may finally have a way out of marrying Nicole.  And, in agreement with others, I think he will try to get one last big payment in order to "repay" his family for the wedding expenses even though he will try to get more than what they paid.

Pao is so obvious in stirring up drama.  She told Russ how he just left to work and she was all alone.  When he said he was working to earn money, she then said she didn't criticize him for working...  She will pick at him until he either crumbles or leaves.  She's probably the best at gaslighting her spouse out of all of these people.

At one point when Jorge was speaking with his ex-girlfriend, she said that he told her good luck in trying to find him.  This made sense to me in that once the show started airing she learned he was making money from the show and could find out how to find him and contact him-even resorting to contacting Anfisa.  

I am so over Molly.  She keeps trying to paint Luis as the one who didn't present his true self to her until they got married.  However, she certainly wasn't honest/truthful in portraying what life would be like in the U.S.  And, she has shown her temper to us on more than one occasion.  I for one hope that Olivia stays at her boyfriend's house.  I know that seems uncaring towards Kinsley, but I think Olivia still has a chance to create her own life rather than having to take care of Molly's life.  I really hope that Molly has to pay out some money to Luis through all of this as that may be the only way she learns.

As for David and Annie, I never really show a tear coming from David's eyes during the crying scenes.  He presents himself as a continual victim.  "How can I respond to that?  I had no idea that I would have to pay rent, I have a Master's, it's so hard, etc."  And guess what?  Getting a job would be the first step in taking care of some of the issues.  And clearly Annie won't leave-until she gets her green card.  As others have noted, Annie knew exactly who David was when she married him.  What she didn't know is that Nikki would make Chris cut off the money.  Lesson learned.

• Love 5
On 7/12/2018 at 11:17 PM, Kangatush said:

I want to be clear on my logic for being team Pedro.  It's kind of process of elimination.  I hate all of Family Chantal, I dislike Mother and Sister Pedro, and I think Chantal makes her own problems by way oversharing with her family and never defending her husband.  That really only leaves Pedro.  I think he had the most honest intentions when this shit show began, and he's just been ground down and getting reactive.  Does he have room to improve as a husband?  Does he need to learn to discuss things with his wife, like money?  Hell yeah, but he's trying, or at least he was.

I agree mostly with this, but Chantal did defend him when they went to that investigator, or whatever she was. She repeatedly said she did not believe one bit that he was cheating on her, or had another family, or had any suspect intentions. She told them then she did not want any part of any investigation, and at one point said she only went there to defend Pedro, which, IMO, she did.

On the other hand, I can't recall  Pedro ever standing up for her when his nasty mother and sister start in on Chantal with their giggling, name calling, and entitled behavior. I couldn't believe it, either, when some of the first words out of his mother's mouth at the airport were, "Where is my TV??" She was very obnoxious about it.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Mr. Minor said:

But I thought he only loved her like 45% or some shit like that?

Nah, he loved her money 100%, she was only 55% attractive and that was for her stupidity and gullibility otherwise she was 0% attractive. 

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Welcome!

i was thinking the same thing.. All those ladies Azan was talking to.. that was just for shits and giggles? He wasn’t getting $$$ from any of them? 

And all Nicole cared about was being a princess on her wedding day, didn’t give a fuck who paid for it, after  all Azans family LOVE her and May. She pulled that shit with  her mom and the wedding dress ( OH, THE BRIDE’s PARENTS PAY FOR THAT).

Her mom is just as bad... no mention of the money laid out by his family.. no ripping Nicole a new asshole for being a    fucking fool and that she’d better figure a way to make the money to pay them back. 

I actually hope his family was in on the scam... and that she finds out that that they were laughing behind her enormous ass everyday for  being so stupid.

Thank you.  Love this website since snark is my native tongue!  Yes, both mother and sister Azan cannot possibly be in the dark about where Azan gets his cash - I agree there were several other women sending it as well.  It was probably a major "OOOOH SHIT" when Nicole said she was actually coming over to get married.  They could have been talking on the phone with Auntie Azan, or someone else, hung up, and said "Oh I just booked a hall!"

• Love 6
6 hours ago, steff13 said:

I am glad Devar and Melanie seem to be doing well and their baby is cute.  Melanie's hair looks nice, too.  

But seriously, wasn't that the most boring 15 minutes of tv ever?  Can 90 day only do fights and boring inanity?

ie Jorge: Whatcha doin?  Anfisa: homework  Jorge: what subject?  Anfisa: statistics

Molly: can you help with this skate?  Daughter: my fingernails are too long  Molly: they're more pointed than mine

• Love 4

David blubbering in the interview segment with Annie was revolting. He's the worst. He still hasn't found a job. A job was handed to him by Chris and he still wasn't sure he would take it or not. Are you kidding me? Once again, Chris hands him a place to live and a job to go with it and the guy is blubbering all over Annie that it's so hard and he's under so much pressure. Unbelievable. Pedro has two jobs as a dishwasher and working at a warehouse. He earns enough to pay rent on an apartment and send money home to his family. I know that is a bone of contention but I'm just pointing out that there's something wrong with this picture. David, get off your blubbering ass, prepare a resume, send it out, go on interviews, and GET A JOB! Yeah, we know, the storage facility job is beneath you and your effin Master's degree, as you informed us. But it's not beneath you if you have no money. Chris handed it to you on a silver platter. So you have to sweep out empty storage units. Boo hoo.

• Love 5
(edited)

I’ve picked a lot on Nicole, but Azan is just as big a sack of shit. He practically laughed in Robbalee’s face during that discussion. He had to have been thinking “ this woman is as dumb as her daughter if she thinks I’m in love with that mental moron” 

i wouldn’t be shocked if she keeps in touch and continues to send money to him. She’s that stupid and desperate.

and it was nice to see that Pedro, after his sister had left for home, and Chantel was at her sisters for a few days, was washing dishes and the apartment was nice and neat. He was also vacuuming the rug while Chantel was waiting in the car to leave for the airport to pick up Nicole.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 7

I help flip houses as my side hustle, so I saw great potential in the storage office apartment.  I have seen some pretty sorry places completely turned around so that apartment - to me - has a ton of possibilities.  I've read some comments stating it has no toilet or running water.  It has both plus a shower - all it needs is a bigger water heater installed - no biggie.  All the kitchen needs is a stove - again not a big deal.  From what I observed, all they would need to do is move the fridge by the door and install the stove by the counter. Like everyone has already mentioned, with a microwave and maybe a toaster oven - Annie is set.  Since the living area has so many windows and bright light, it is perfect for a lot of sun loving plants. Either Annie has zero imagination or it's all scripted.  It has to be one or the other, or possibly both. There are manipulated story lines and there is pissing off your viewers TLC!  You are totally insulting our intelligence and pissing us off! YES! We watch and? We hate ourselves. This forum is our therapy so thank you wonderfully insightful and intelligent people of this forum!

• Love 18
1 hour ago, renatae said:

I agree mostly with this, but Chantal did defend him when they went to that investigator, or whatever she was. She repeatedly said she did not believe one bit that he was cheating on her, or had another family, or had any suspect intentions. She told them then she did not want any part of any investigation, and at one point said she only went there to defend Pedro, which, IMO, she did.

On the other hand, I can't recall  Pedro ever standing up for her when his nasty mother and sister start in on Chantal with their giggling, name calling, and entitled behavior. I couldn't believe it, either, when some of the first words out of his mother's mouth at the airport were, "Where is my TV??" She was very obnoxious about it.

Not defending his  mom or sister, they behaved badly. But I do think Chantel probably came across as a bit of a princess and had an “air” about her when they met. I think they also have heavily depended on him, not just money wise but as the man of the house  to look out for them. I think they were afraid they were losing that protection and mama may have laid a guilt trip on him.

When Nicole called her mom after the fight over the sleeping arrangements, I don’t think she got the reaction she thought she’d get. The mom instead of laughing and mocking Chantel, could have told her to cool it and not make trouble for her brother. I say that because when she went out with Pedro to eat, she suddenly was okay with sleeping on the couch,that it was comfortable and that she would do her best to get along with Chantel.

Of course, I could be totally wrong. 

• Love 2
(edited)

My wish list for this bunch of wacky 90 day couples:

That Rooos reclaims his balls from the tacky purse that Pao has them in, and leaves her fake ass behind. I hate her. Pao can get a one-way ticket back to Columbia, and hang out with her buddy Juan, because they are truly meant for one another

That Anfisa gets her degree, and drops that lying piece of trash called Jorge. In addition, may she yanks off whatever is left of Raggedy Pao's orange abomination at the reunion show.

That Pedro leaves Chantel. Family Chantel are all crazy.  They are also racist trash, and Chantel can be included in with them because she took their side. 

That Molly stops being a complete fuck up, burns all her Forever 21 garments and those horrific boots. Maybe hires a stylish, and stays off tv forever.  That Olivia gets to live her own life and is not expected to be the babysitter, confidante, and nursemaid all rolled  in one. That Kensley gets proper haircare, and doesn't have to go through Molly's boy toy shenanigans again. 

That Nicole doesn't mess up May's life too much. I don't care what happens to that smirking self-absorbed dimwitted woman-child, but I do care what happens to that precious little girl. That Azan stops using dimwitted insecure woman to fund his life. Get a job. Get a life. 

That Annie goes back to Thailand. She is as pathetic as her husband if she stays with him. David's track record speaks for itself. He is a loser. He's not gonna change. Also, Chris and his wife had their thirsty 15 minutes of fame. May it be their last. 

Edited by Barbara Please
  • Love 13
(edited)
On 7/9/2018 at 2:34 AM, Real Eyes said:

Molly - Luis is a grifter, and she fell for him hook, line and sinker.  I think she so wanted a husband, she fell for the con.  Yes, she should have thought of her children as well, but Olivia was practically an adult, and her younger daughter could have adjusted.  Personally, I would never bring any man into my children's lives while they were under 18 (I'm all "Dr Laura" here!), but I don't think it is as irresponsible as some here have portrayed.

From as much of it is I could take watching, It wasn’t a matter of adjusting. Luis was abusive to those kids.  Verbally abusive and they should not have to adjust to that whether one is practically an adult or not.

I don’t have children,  I have dogs and cats. And I can say with complete certainty, if any man I’ve ever dated had ever been abusive to my animals, they would’ve been history so fast there heads would’ve spun right off their necks.  

On 7/10/2018 at 1:45 PM, AZChristian said:

According to the US Department of Justice:

• An estimated 60% of perpetrators of sexual abuse are known to the child but are not family members, e.g., family friends, babysitters, child care providers, neighbors.
  • About 30% of perpetrators of child sexual abuse are family members.
  • Only about 10% of perpetrators of child sexual abuse are strangers to the child.

Yes indeedy!

Edited by Kid
  • Love 7

Justice forRiver????  LOL I almost spit out my drink when Chantel said that.  Chantal , honey, you are at fault for everything b/c you brought Pedro here and lied about it from the start. And made him lie.  So that your family hates him.

• Love 20
On 7/8/2018 at 7:38 PM, PityFree said:

Azan  really tried to make it seem like Nicole would have to fly herself all the way back to the United States to get that paper versus  just contacting someone who can have the paper mailed.  He really doesn’t want to marry her.

If I remember correctly that is what the woman at the Moroccon in office said unless he mis-translated it.

On 7/8/2018 at 7:55 PM, Brooklynista said:

I feel a bit bad for Annie. Clearly her life was shit back in Thailand and she saw David as a chance at a better life. What she got instead was a schlub of a man who brought her here to be a co- squatter. 

How low David must look in Annie's eyes. She worked in dick suck bars to help her family and her new husband won't take a clean $10 an hour job to at least pretend to support her.

At least when she was sucking dicks back in Thailand, she got paid.  Now she sucking one for free.

• Love 3
21 minutes ago, Barbara Please said:

My wish list for this bunch of wacky 90 day couples:

That Rooos reclaims his balls from the tacky purse that Pao has them in, and leaves her fake ass behind. I hate her. Pao can get a one-way ticket back to Columbia, and hang out with her buddy Juan, because they are truly meant for one another

That Anfisa gets her degree, and drops that lying piece of trash called Jorge. In addition, may she yanks off whatever is left of Raggedy Pao's orange abomination at the reunion show.

That Pedro leaves Chantel. Family Chantel are all crazy.  They are also racist trash, and Chantel can be included in with them because she took their side. 

That Molly stops being a complete fuck up, burns all her Forever 21 garments and those horrific boots. Maybe hires a stylish, and stays off tv forever.  That Olivia gets to live her own life and is not expected to be the babysitter, confidante, and nursemaid all rolled  in one. That Kensley gets proper haircare, and doesn't have to go through Molly's boy toy shenanigans again. 

That Nicole doesn't mess up May's life too much. I don't care what happens to that smirking self-absorbed dimwitted woman-child, but I do care what happens to that precious little girl. That Azan stops using dimwitted insecure woman to fund his life. Get a job. Get a life. 

That Annie goes back to Thailand. She is as pathetic as her husband if she stays with him. David's track record speaks for itself. He is a loser. He's not gonna change. Also, Chris and his wife had their thirsty 15 minutes of fame. May it be their last. 

image.png.e29043665325bb05c00af1456a18c511.png all of what you said

• Love 3
(edited)

I wonder if Chantel will shift the blame of starting the physical fight to River once she sees and hears what River called him. She has totally misinterpreted another situation and this time everyone was speaking English. Peen-Kee, you’ve got some ‘splainin’ to do! 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 6
(edited)
2 hours ago, iwasish said:

Then ten dirhams equal 1 dollar. So  6000 dollars is 60 thousand dirhams?

someone’s  math is off. Or Azan was exaggerating their losses, and figuring he could guilt Nicole or her family to cough up some money to cover the losses AND a nice chunk for their troubles (and Azans pocket).

Well it wouldn’t be the first time something got “lost in translation” with Azan. 

Edited by Ijustwantsomechips
  • Love 1
On 7/8/2018 at 10:18 PM, Adeejay said:
On 7/8/2018 at 9:04 PM, RichiesOlderBro said:

River got his ass kicked!!! LOL!!!

Not really!  If you watch closely, you will see that River punched Pedro in either his mouth or his nose and body slammed Nicole.  When Pedro rubbed his face and saw the blood, he lost it and kicked the food off the table.  

River's GLASSES got their ass kicked! 

• Love 1

I think Pedro should leave Chantel.  She is completely snowed by her family.  He should find a nice girl that doesn't lie from the start and doesn't have such a crazy weird family.

I think Russ should cut his losses and leave Pao.  Everything will always be his fault in her eyes.  She will never accept responsibility. Just look at how she treats her family.

Nicole was so rude to the mom and sister.  She could have simply said she was sorry.  Of course she doesn't care that what she does affects other people; just look at how she treats May!

• Love 7
1 minute ago, 17wheatthins said:

I am so angry over that awful fight at casa Chantel. Mother Chantel is a real asshole and I just can no stand her. Her husband and kids are no better. Calling Pedro racist names and then trying to act like Pedro’s sister attacked River when in reality (IMO) she was falling and grabbing at what was closest to try and prevent the fall. 

Pao is disgusting and I really liked her last year, but ignoring her dying abuela in favor of her friends and then sobbing all over herself after abuela passed away? No sympathy from me. And picking fights with wimpy Russ just to what, add drama? Yuck. 

Mami Chantel talked about physically fighting Pedro and Nicole the week before when she was taking off her jewelry so really nothing can convince me that they didn't plan to start with him and Nicole- verbally or physically.  River was probably instructed to cover Pedro and Winter was to take Nicole.  Chantel with her fake gasps, "No one has ever acted like this in front of me!" Um hard to believe b/c your family is a bunch of goons.

Molly- She really said in her appology that she might even do it again?  Just say you are sorry and leave it at that.  Be wise, Olivia and don't go back home.

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, 17wheatthins said:

I am so angry over that awful fight at casa Chantel. Mother Chantel is a real asshole and I just can no stand her. Her husband and kids are no better. Calling Pedro racist names and then trying to act like Pedro’s sister attacked River when in reality (IMO) she was falling and grabbing at what was closest to try and prevent the fall. 

Pao is disgusting and I really liked her last year, but ignoring her dying abuela in favor of her friends and then sobbing all over herself after abuela passed away? No sympathy from me. And picking fights with wimpy Russ just to what, add drama? Yuck. 

When he went out to get some air and she screams at him “ get in here!” , I was shocked he just meekly goes in and let’s her continue to blame him. I think that after being in Colombia and seeing his relatively mild reaction to Juan, when she secretly wanted him to kick his ass, she lost all respect for him.  That’s when she turned the tables on him and blamed him for starting shit with Juan. As Russ has said, down deep she’s a mean girl , and she hates Russ’s basic niceness. He’s no match for her. He’s just not that kind of guy. He’s not weak, he just is low key and doesn’t get the getting all hot and bothered in an argument.

With the right woman (and he needs to rethink the kind of woman he wants to make a life with) he would make a good, steady husband, not exciting, but  kind and faithful.

• Love 15
2 hours ago, Matty said:

David blubbering in the interview segment with Annie was revolting. He's the worst. 

Yeah, and she totally looked revolted by his display as well. So was I. Pathetic moron.

• Love 2

Azzan’s shit-eating-grin when he said he was ‘disappointed’ they couldn’t get married right away is all they need to know! He can literally not say anything, without practically peeing himself with glee, every time the wedding gets delayed. 

Family Chantal side note: So Nicole supposedly bit River? I probably would have too if I was body slammed to the floor and crushed by his body. Just sayin...

• Love 5
21 hours ago, ECM1231 said:

Yes , Pao, Russ has super duper mind-reading powers. She is ree dick u less!!! She was sooo upset about her abuelita dying that  she spent all of a nano second with her. Then we had to have the dinner date with her bff Juan and Russ to stir up conflict. Followed by that tacky photo shoot. Pao is a very self-involved individual.

Yes, she thinks he is a mind reader. And beyond that, when she finally tells him these things are bothering her and he tries to talk with her about them, she tells him to shut up. There is no pleasing her, and she is done with him?

• Love 6
(edited)

Love to come here and laugh at the snark. 

Atlanta Roller Derby—Chant*ts ('cause there are always THREE in those THs) is a Valley Girl. This surprises me in an AA, and clearly I don't get out enough. LMAO at the concept of this Princess on a nursing unit. When she f**ts, unicorns and rainbows come out her a**. Why do both Chant*ts and her witchy mother speak in that sing-song, lockjaw way. like Jim Jones addressing the crowd in Jonestown? Why does each insist on always talking over people and having the last word? Why is Father Chant*ts so whipped? A real man of the household would have shut it down with a quickness, the moment things turned menacing between his son and his guests. Instead he throws a tantrum as people are going out the door, because dishes and food are on the floor and he won't get his full banquet of takeout from Publix. In fact he should have shut it down the moment his wife started in with rude questions to guests they had invited for dinner--that's just ignorant and malicious. 

Pao/Ross— She is a drama queen who thinks that because he is not, he has no feelings. The cultural divide seems impassable. She’s the first person in the world who has ever lost a grandmother (when in fact she preferred to hang out with men friends who inflate her ego) or had a miscarriage, and we will never hear the end of it. I don’t know what Ross does for work (was tech mentioned?) but maybe he’s been a nerd forever and felt this was his only shot to get someone “hot.” I know several good-looking women (even if not s*x bombs) who would go out with someone like him and appreciate it. 

David/Annie – Annie looks more and more like a man, and David more and more like someone’s bubbie, so I guess they’re a match in that way. I’m wondering if D. is mentally ill, whatever the condition is where someone endlessly rationalizes away reality. I wonder if he did something that caused him to run away to Asia. It’s hard enough for anyone to get a new professional job over age 50 (he’s a year out from that) with a stable work record in the U.S. versus having been away, not working in either of his master's fields for years, and apparently owning no professional clothing. I'm sure word gets around Louisville, it's not that big a town. Sadly, though, he also seems physically unwell, to a point where he could not stand on his feet enough to work fast food, retail...or for a storage unit company. So, Sweetcheeks, zip your lip, and get a seated job….e.g., like some on this board, I was an office temp on and off for years. So far Annie has only lived on second floors, over ghostly, empty commercial  or government spaces, to which she is offloaded like Noah and his Ark, to sit and sulk. Can't she cook, babysit, clean for people under the table, go to English conversation group or class, volunteer in the Thai community? They are lucky to have any roof at all, and I’ve seen worse accommodations than the Fort Locks Conference Room. At least it's clean and bright. Is the duck bar and a shack really better? What does David have on Chris that Chris enables him? Why did Chris kick his “best friend” out with 3 days’ notice? 

Molly/Looeez—No Jess sightings this episode, unfortunately. The lawyer, his toupee, and her boots provided some comic relief. Kensley does seem to have some kind of condition. And I hope that Olivia doesn’t get pregnant. I need a scene of Looeez wasted and cutting loose in Jersey.

Nicole--I wouldn't trust her to find and bring the correct documents to a dogfight. Can this not be resolved in some way remotely with her Dad's help, under the circumstances? It's not like they live in NYC or something. Everyone has always bailed Nicole out and she's mentally about age 12. Why is Azan terminally unemployed? He's young and healthy. Women seem happy to take care of him, and he in turn takes care of...?? Well, I don't think it's girlfriends. Livin' La Vida Morocca.

Anfisa/Stoner -- Don't know, don't care. They are talking exactly the same as a year ago. BO-RING. Just hanging in for the TLC paychecks, methinks. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 3
21 hours ago, lucy711 said:

Why didn't the mother of Jorge's alleged child sue him for child support years ago?  He could have taken a DNA test then and settled this years ago.  I do think it is a bit ridiculous to come after someone as the father of your daughter if you never pushed the issue when she was born and ten years have gone by.  But Jorge is a POS nonetheless.

She did mention several times that she had begged him to take the test over the years but he had refused. It doesn't sound as though she suddenly came after him when Anfisa showed up. It seems like, as everything else with Jorge, he did nothing and nothing and nothing over the years except what he felt like doing.

• Love 3
(edited)
10 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Now I know who sister de Pedro Nicole reminds me of

image.png.57e98b36247f739e10207eeec1efd346.png

I'm sorry to some of my fellow posters who love Moldavian Andrei, but this is who he reminds me of!! 

8 minutes ago, renatae said:

She did mention several times that she had begged him to take the test over the years but he had refused. It doesn't sound as though she suddenly came after him when Anfisa showed up. It seems like, as everything else with Jorge, he did nothing and nothing and nothing over the years except what he felt like doing.

Yes, and he says they have to find him first. Asshole. He knows damn well that's his daughter. As a teacher who has several kids like this and in other similar situations, Jorge is an asshole of gigantic proportions. I hope his parents or sisters step in and do what's right by this child. If not, they're assholes too.

Edited by zenme
  • Love 5

"I'm sorry to some of my fellow posters who love Moldavian Andrei, but this is who he reminds me of!!"

I would like to see how Andrei would throw it down about that Atlanta rumble. 

• Love 3
11 hours ago, TwirlyGirly said:

In the thread for the previous episode and in this thread, several commenters have posited Nicole obtained the "right" police report, photocopied it, and brought the photocopy to Morocco - leaving the original behind. I did comment in the thread for the previous episode I thought Nicole probably just stopped by her local police department, requested a copy of her police report (without telling them what she needed it for*), and brought that to Morocco.

Since many people are still theorizing the original is back in Florida amongst Nicole's things, I did a bit of research on obtaining police reports, and it appears a person can, in most jurisdictions, simply stop by their local police department and request a copy (from my understanding, it's a photocopy!) of their police report and they'll give it to you (sometimes there's a fee, but some jurisdictions supply them free). But, according to what I've read about the documents needed for a foreigner marrying a Moroccan in Morocco, what is needed is a certified copy of the police report with a seal. You can't just drop by your local police station to obtain that; a form has to be filed and it takes 4-6 weeks for this certified copy with seal to be mailed to you.

I think it's likely Nicole didn't do (enough? any?) research to understand the difference between the two types of police reports, swung by her local police station, got the photocopy, and thought it was a done deal. IOW, what she brought with her to Morocco is possibly ALL she has. Furthermore, the certified copy with seal has to be requested from the U.S. (no one in the U.S can obtain it for her now that she's in Morocco), so the only way she can get it now would be to travel back to the U.S., request the correct type of police report, wait the 4-6 weeks to receive it, then travel back to Morocco with it and get married.

*I mention this because had she told the officer at her local police department why she needed a police report, they may have known to advise her the document they could provide would not fulfill the requirements for her purposes, and explain to her the steps she needed to take to obtain the certified copy with seal.

What if you don't have a police report?

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Rebecca said:

Family Chantal is scary delusional, especially Mother Chantal. They’re creepy. 

Right? They're like a cult. Chantel had a whole narrative of The Fight (one that had no basis is actual, you know, reality) after a few days with her sister. "Pedro and his sister had a plan to come and attack my brother"?? Seriously? Girl, you cray.

2 hours ago, iwasish said:

and it was nice to see that Pedro, after his sister had left for home, and Chantel was at her sisters for a few days, was washing dishes and the apartment was nice and neat. He was also vacuuming the rug while Chantel was waiting in the car to leave for the airport to pick up Nicole.

Pedro works two jobs and does his share of household chores. However, he does refuse to disown his family so he's gotta go. The Gospel According to the Weird Creepy Cult of Family Chantel.

1 hour ago, magemaud said:

I wonder if Chantel will shift the blame of starting the physical fight to River once she sees and hears what River called him. She has totally misinterpreted another situation and this time everyone was speaking English. Peen-Kee, you’ve got some ‘splainin’ to do! 

Chantel will never, ever change her mind. She has signed on to the accepted family version of events and even watching video frame by frame will not change her opinion. Her mother and Winter probably kept her in a closet, like Patty Hearst, and let her out only for family meetings wherein they told and retold the story as they want to believe it happened. 

1 hour ago, doyouevengohere said:

Mami Chantel talked about physically fighting Pedro and Nicole the week before when she was taking off her jewelry so really nothing can convince me that they didn't plan to start with him and Nicole- verbally or physically.  River was probably instructed to cover Pedro and Winter was to take Nicole.  Chantel with her fake gasps, "No one has ever acted like this in front of me!" Um hard to believe b/c your family is a bunch of goons.

Right? Mama Chantel seems to festoon herself with gaudy costume jewelry simply so she can make a big show of taking it all off to kick a bitch's ass. No one acted surprised or taken aback at this behavior. 

40 minutes ago, Tuneful said:

Why do they insist on always talking over people and having the last word? Why is Father Chant*ts so whipped? A real man of the household would have stopped it with a quickness, the moment things turned menacing between his son and his guests. Instead he throws a tantrum as people are going out the door, because dishes and food were on the floor, and

This is probably the real reason Pedro is persona non grata. He would never let himself be as whipped as Papa Chantel. 

• Love 9
4 hours ago, Chickabiddy said:

) I wanted to throat punch Libby for shading Andrei for not working when he can't do so legally. Heifer, just go work your part time gig for your DAD and get off my TV w/ the BS

Maybe he does nothing around the house and she comes home from her 5 hour a week job and has to cook or something

46 minutes ago, Tuneful said:

David/Annie – Annie looks more and more like a man, and David more and more like someone’s bubbie, so I guess they’re a good match there. I’m wondering if D. is mentally ill, whatever the condition is where someone endlessly rationalizes away reality. I wonder if he did something that caused him to run away to Asia. It’s hard enough for anyone to get a new professional job over age 50 (he’s a year out from that) with a stable work record in the U.S. versus having been away and not working in either of his master's fields for years, and apparently owning no professional clothing. I'm sure word gets around Louisville, it's not that big a town. Sadly, though, he also seems physically unwell, to a point where he could not stand on his feet enough to work fast food, retail...or for a storage unit company. So, Sweetcheeks, zip your lip, and get a seated job….e.g., like some on this board, I was an office temp on and off for years, law-office support paid fairly well, and the variety was interesting. So far Annie has only lived on second floors over ghostly, empty businesses, which she is loaded onto like Noah and the Ark, to sit and sulk. In fact, they are lucky to have any roof at all, and I’ve seen worse accommodations than the Fort Locks Conference Room. At least it's clean and bright. Is the duck bar and a shack really better, Annie? What does David have on Chris that Chris enables him? Why did Chris kick his “best friend” out with 3 days’ notice? 

I wouldnt hire him. I would be concerned he would explode!

All the employer would have to do is Google him and there it all is.

They are getting free rent for him to do some odd jobs but they still need money.

I did not feel bad when he cried in the least. I think he has done this all his life and has been bailed out. People have caught on and his big speeches have no effect.

He keeps repeating the same thing and while I dont like Ping Pong Annie, I feel for her. 

• Love 1
(edited)
5 hours ago, seacliffsal said:

Annie knew exactly who David was when she married him.  What she didn't know is that Nikki would make Chris cut off the money.  Lesson learned.

It would be interesting to know to how much of a hand Chris has played in David's downfall.   On My 600 Lb. Life, Dr. Now frequently scolds the enablers -- the mothers, the boyfriends, etc. -- who keep a steady stream of fast food flowing down the fat person's throat.

Chris hasn't provided food, but he has financed David's disaster nearly every step of the way.   Gave him the money to go to Thailand.  Gave him the money to buy the water buffalo.   Gave him the money to get married.   Gave him a place to live just long enough to let him get settled, then threw him out.   And then, to complete David's humiliation, gave him the storage facility situation where he answers to a teenage boss.

He gave David enough rope to hang himself.

(That said, Chris' wife is still pretty hot.)

Edited by millennium
  • Love 1
48 minutes ago, renatae said:

Yes, I heard this too, but I mean she should have forced him- as in sued him in court to establish paternity.  I understand what people are saying on here that maybe she was a minor when she got pregnant, so that may explain it.  But I couldn't imagine not taking the man I thought was the father of my child to court.

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, millennium said:

What if you don't have a police report?

I think it comes up as a blank page or some comment about no information found. 

I think the requirements are pretty clear, she knew they wanted certified copies of certain documents, so it must have specified which ones, if that one must be certified it would have said. After all it’s a major document, whether or not you have a criminal history.

she either has a past history or maybe she self sabatoged it (I doubt), maybe she just figured she’d give them her goofy little smirk and twist her hair and they would overlook it,

But if the notary said she had to request it herself, why was she asking her father to try to get it? Or since her mom was heading home, let her get it and fed ex it. Half the stuff they say contradicts the other stuff.

1 hour ago, doyouevengohere said:

Molly- She really said in her appology that she might even do it again?  Just say you are sorry and leave it at that.  Be wise, Olivia and don't go back home.

Everyone in the Family Chantel had their instructions in the fight... Father Chantel broke rank and tried to cover the chicken wings. He’s being re-indoctrinated.

• Love 11