Type keyword(s) to search

Season 3 Discussion

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Anfisawillbemine said:

My mother is flipping out on the preview for the new 90 days fiancé. She keeps saying the guy with the glasses is Paul from the earlier season. Is this true??

Yes it is true but I have no idea why he is on there since he got Karine pregnant 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Anfisawillbemine said:

My mother is flipping out on the preview for the new 90 days fiancé. She keeps saying the guy with the glasses is Paul from the earlier season. Is this true??

Looked like it to me too! 

What the hell is Andrei supposed to do Elizabeth? Work illegally? He doesn't strike me as lazy and I am sure he will work as soon as he can. I loved it when she said " Andrei doesn't give a fuck what anyone else thinks." She uses him to stand up to her family and loves it.

• Love 23
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Anfisawillbemine said:

Yes, it's Paul... and he's reproduced! *shudder*

Actually, gauging from their storyline, somebody else may have reproduced.

Edited by CoachWristletJen
  • Love 3
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

What the hell is Andrei supposed to do Elizabeth? Work illegally? He doesn't strike me as lazy and I am sure he will work as soon as he can. I loved it when she said " Andrei doesn't give a fuck what anyone else thinks." She uses him to stand up to her family and loves it.

She is not really smart 

1 minute ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

Well I guess he didn’t wear those condoms after all.  

Maybe he did and it still did not work

• Love 1

When filling out my adjustment of status, my husband had to prove a certain level of the poverty line AND that you are responsible for your spouse for 10 years. Every time Molly cries about finding out the 10 yr requirement, I’m like bitch please you signed the affidavit of support. No sympathy here at all. Also Molly loose the blue ensemble.

Pao and Puss fight was fake news. Nothing to say except he has small pursed up lips

next week looks good, I felt that Pedro was being genuine in his feelings for zchantel

• Love 16
5 minutes ago, Owwwww ma leg said:

When filling out my adjustment of status, my husband had to prove a certain level of the poverty line AND that you are responsible for your spouse for 10 years. Every time Molly cries about finding out the 10 yr requirement, I’m like bitch please you signed the affidavit of support. No sympathy here at all. Also Molly loose the blue ensemble.

Pao and Puss fight was fake news. Nothing to say except he has small pursed up lips

next week looks good, I felt that Pedro was being genuine in his feelings for zchantel

I hope Molly is gone next season, she is annoying 

• Love 12

Pedro, no, you did not marry Chantel's family but you do have to find a way to be at least civil to them. But, on the other side, Chantel did not marry *your* family and is only expected to return the same courtesy. Not fund your mother and sister each month. That is on you and when you have a job that lets you afford to do so. There need to be lessons in boundary setting for all of them. Moving an hour away from them by vehicle will help. But they will not like you no matter what you do. Chantel also needs to buy some big-girl panties and deal with her own marriage herself and not involve her family in every disagreement, action, etc.

I wondered what Mother Chantel would do with the weave pieces. Voodoo dolls of Pedro's sister? The paper plates and the foil food tubs were a bit unusual, but maybe the good dishes were left at home and it was just easier to clean up the foil ones and dump them out.

Jorge, if you are indeed lying, that needs to stop. Anfisa can and will take you to the cleaners. You should have had a DNA test regarding your possible daughter years ago. If you are the biological father, you are looking at being poor for quite some time - child support back payments can be expensive. Plus any future wages can and will be garnisheed. Afisa, maybe look in to getting an online business degree from a decent university and make yourself in to a successful woman. The little note about Jorge being arrested at the end? Haha.

Annie and David? Get a job. Master's degree or not, each poor decision that you make results in a poor circumstance for you. The age and the appearance may go a bit of a way in terms of landing some job prospects, but a decent pair of trousers and a fitting shirt can open doors for you. Yeah, it may not be a Master's level type job - which are overrated, really, as the company will still pay you less - but it is a job and it is a way to stop the handouts that you like and to take some pride in yourself and your ability to make yourself a life. Plus you have a very unhappy wife to support. Fill in her green card papers so she too can find a job. You have lied to your wife about yourself, her expectations of you and what you promised her turn you in to a lying liar, her life in the land of riches of America is anything but, but she still sticks with you. Seriously, call up your sponsor Chris and ask for a train or bus ticket to California. I'm sure he'd be happy to send you back to Thailand. David showed you exactly who he was while back in Thailand, and you believed that Moneybags Chris would take care of you and David. Your husband does not want to work and just seemingly wants to mooch and grift his way through life. The blubber tears were really offensive. He doesn't give a crap how he is hurting you. He is just scared to have to grow up and get some sort of job on his own.

Pao, get over yourself.  You can certainly sell a couple pairs of shoes or clothing items on eBay to fund a ticket for your grandmother's funeral. Sure, you spent maybe a half hour or so with her on your visit home. Your husband is also part of your relationship and he does have feelings. Him shutting down or not expressing his feelings on your demand to make you feel better about yourself, is pretty toxic. Neither of you have probably changed since the trip to Colombia - just the cracks that have always been there are now wide-open. Both of you are not ready for any sort of addition to your family - Pao will always put herself first.

I missed Molly's boots that were mentioned - must have been out of the room when she came on. Bringing any man in to the home, whether he is from another country or not, was not a good idea.  Sure, date, and find someone, but bring him in to your childrens' lives slowly. Being on the hook for him for 10 years is a very tough lesson.

Did Azan's family ever speak to Nicole and her family about the wedding dinner or whatever happens? Catering and rentals can be cancelled with them at most losing a small deposit. When did they ever mention they were spending a few thousand dollars? Azan didn't exactly translate his sister's talk about Nicole's negligence in not getting the right document. Yes, it is Nicole's fault and she should have cleared with the US Embassy or wherever she needed to clear exactly what documents are required. Azan's family seemed kind of too invested in this than they had been. Maybe they can get some cash from Nicole's family too? Didn't see his sister spending time with her, helping her with wedding plans, etc. Azan can talk to whomever he likes - Nicole does not own him and she was away for almost a year. Insecure, or not wishing to see the reality that is ahead of her. A man who is using her.  Can't stand her and doesn't want to marry her. Whether it is a way out of life in Morocco, a way to prove to his family that he likes girls, or will marry one - to thine own self be true.

• Love 9
On 7/10/2018 at 5:18 PM, Ijustwantsomechips said:

Patrick Star and Anfisa- why is she still there? You can’t be upset about the possibility of child support if you marry a man with a possible child.  Why wasn’t the DNA test taken before the wedding.  I’d want to know.  Can we vote for them to go on Maury?  He’d get to the bottom of this fuckery.

First she was railing that she was done with him if it turned out the child was his because she was done with his lying, then in the follow up she was saying, "I don't care about the DNA test," she was done with all this etc., she had no interest in the results. Seems like she had about 10 minutes to think this over and realized if the DNA test showed he was the father, she would end up with even less moola because of a little thing called child support.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Jorge, if you are indeed lying, that needs to stop. Anfisa can and will take you to the cleaners. You should have had a DNA test regarding your possible daughter years ago. If you are the biological father, you are looking at being poor for quite some time - child support back payments can be expensive. Plus any future wages can and will be garnisheed.

Just an FYI, California has a 3 year statute of limitations on retroactive child support and even that is going to be extremely difficult to prove. The usual reasoning is that retroactive child support is typically capped at the day the petition is filed unless the noncustodial parent is evading service or concealing funds and the child needed support at that time. The longer the custodial parent sits on their hands, the less likely it is that a judge will grant retroactive child support. In this case, it's going to be an uphill battle proving that he's evading service or concealing funds since his life is on camera.  *Not licensed in California, just what I remember from classes and Google*

• Love 4
(edited)

I work at a university. Currently, about 10% of PhDs will get a job in academia after they graduate. There is a whole lot of a generation or so of PhDs who hold those spots. Many universities now have professional development requirements built-in to students' programs so they can have more flexible career options. A PhD can limit you. Some PhDs are forced to take entry level type admin jobs - to pay the bills. David thinks far too highly of himself with whatever master's degree he has.

Nicole, please wash your hair. Even if you use dry shampoo.

Pao has wanted an exit from boring Rooos for a while. But she wants him to dump her.

Living in Canada, I'm not hugely familiar with California's laws. Jorge still needs to pay up or start paying.

Edited by Frozendiva
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I’m confused, several times Chantel mentioned staying “at her sister’s house.” Does that mean Winter has her own place? 

And it would be the perfect place to stay since Winter is always with the parents.

• Love 9

So River is giving Chantel the silent treatment? Punishing her for being with Pedro. Very mature. 

And  why no threats of calling the police? Only Mama Chantel with her bleating “immigration for Pedro and Nicole” 

i can only imagine the neighbors hanging out the windows, I’d have been in heaven.

• Love 21
2 hours ago, ECM1231 said:

Exactamente, Pedro. You did not marry Chantal's family. Pedro may have stood up first but River was calling him names and then threw something that swung the lamp into Pedro. Then Pedro went after River. River is a punk ass. Maybe it was not cool to start physically fighting but Pedro had reached his limit and was at his breaking point. If Chantal cannot see his side and still aligns with her family, it is best they divorce.

I'm also 99% sure that River called Pedro a n***a as well. Right before the light fixture went swinging, he said something and the third word was muted.  I hear/see this word used all the time with my kids at school, so I'm pretty sure that's what was said.  

• Love 11
(edited)
13 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

I've never seen anyone over the age of five who wails with their mouth wide open, and doesn't even attempt to cover their face with their hands.

Right? The mouth Chantel is useless. 

Edited by hookedontv
Snark
  • Love 20
41 minutes ago, millennium said:

I switched off "What Now?" after I saw that back-flipping happity asshole Patrick saying, "Myriam is coming to Kentucky!"   My fraud detector went off the charts.   I am starting to think none of this is real and all of these losers are building careers out of their fake narratives.

And, surprise! He and Myriam are still in the friend zone.

• Love 5

Why wouldn't Luis sign the papers?  Danielle and Mohammad showed that you don't need to be married to get your green card.  Molly should be on the hook for 10 years.  Luis didn't fraud her.  They were just both idiots caught up in vacation life, not real life.

I loved how Azan nodded when Nicole's dad told her to come back to the US.  I also like that he seemed to be pretty open during his talk with Robbalee.  I can't help it, I have a soft spot for him.  And I don't think he cares about the US, he just wants out of Morocco.  And the money is nice too.

Hey Annie, it's only an ultimatum if you don't cave 30 seconds later.  And I really want to know what she wants to get a degree in.  I don't think they have one in duck sicking.

Don't care about Russ and Pao.

Jorge is so the father.  And I love how passionate Anfisa is back for the Tell All.  

Chantel is delusional.  I'm even more team Pedro now.  Yes, he didn't need to get physical, but I understand it.  And I adore how they kept going back to a shot of the floor salad, like it was a crime scene.  Pedro is working, and their bills are paid.  I have yet to see any example that he's sending "their" money to his family.  

2 minutes ago, gingerella said:

Why is everyone posting this week's episode comments in last week's thread?

Probably they're not looking at which episode is on the top, and last weeks would be if people keep posting there.

4 hours ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

I wonder whose name she used on the birth certificate?

You don't have to put a father on the birth certificate.  My certificate only lists my mother, even though she knew who my father was.

• Love 10

I felt so sorry for Molly's teenage daughter!  Molly chose the bartender and sex over her daughter.  She can sing her song to the cameras all night long but what she did is sooo wrong!  Shame on her!

• Love 9
46 minutes ago, Kangatush said:

I adore how they kept going back to a shot of the floor salad, like it was a crime scene.  

'Floor salad' is going to be another 90 day classic moment. Crime scene indeed!

Along with Annie's flat out "I want to die."  

• Love 20
(edited)
2 hours ago, TrininisaScorp said:

Ohhh, I hate Pao.  She's a self centered, gas lighting dick. 

I think she watches too many of those Spanish-language soap operas.   She seemed to be auditioning for one in tonight's episode.

And who goes to a casual restaurant dressed like that?  That must be hell for Roos.   He doesn't like people leering at his wife.   I guarantee most of the male patrons were doing exactly that.   I had a friend who dated a sexpot once.   He never had a good time when they went out because he was insecure and would spend the whole evening trying to fend off strangers' glances and advances towards his girlfriend.

Edited by millennium
  • Love 18
14 minutes ago, millennium said:

I think she watches too many of those Spanish-language soap operas.   She seemed to be auditioning for one in tonight's episode.

This this this!! So freaking fake! Just like the fake pretty cry and eye dabbing she's been doing all season. 

• Love 20

Molly/Luis

6 hours ago, hookedontv said:

Ugh Molly is the worst! “I’m sorry if you felt your feelings were hurt and I’m sorry if you felt you weren’t put first.” No. Say “I’m sorry I hurt your feelings and didn’t put you first.” 

Olivia got all the brains and common sense in that family. 

Not only that, Olivia was mad because she was put in the position of caretaker for her mom. Molly never even listened to what she was most upset about - she just assumed Olivia was jealous which wasn’t even the case.

David/Annie

Where did that furniture, art, and flat screen TV come from? Hell, when I was in grad school for my PhD (and I have a job lol), my nightstand consisted of a crate. They’ve got a nightstand and throw pillows while broke??

Chantal/Pedro

Chantals family has zero self awareness. Chantal and Pedro aren’t mature enough to be married.

russ/pao

Fake.

Nicole/Azan

nicole was really pissing me off with the I don’t know what to say, you tell them when talking to Azan’s family. She takes zero responsibility for anything and just ends every sentence with a question, scrunches up her face, and hopes that will be enough to grant forgiveness.

george/anfisa

george would be a horrible poker player.

• Love 12
7 hours ago, lucy711 said:

Why didn't the mother of Jorge's alleged child sue him for child support years ago?  He could have taken a DNA test then and settled this years ago.  I do think it is a bit ridiculous to come after someone as the father of your daughter if you never pushed the issue when she was born and ten years have gone by.  But Jorge is a POS nonetheless.

I think the child is Jorge and he knows it.  By his age it would make him about 16, when she got pregnant. What can a 16 year old do to really support a baby? Maybe the girl's parent knew they would be paying for the baby and doing most of the work and told Jorge to go away. Years later he pops up on TV flashing money, and the baby's mother contacts him. 

• Love 13
5 hours ago, JocelynCavanaugh said:

It's fascinating to me that David declares the move from the firehouse to the storage office the point at which things become "humiliating." I thought that ship sailed back somewhere around not being able to afford the trumped-up bride price for a "25-year-old" ping-pong champion who uses '96 Camaro paint for lipstick.

Not that it matters, but having a PhD can actually make it harder to get a job because employers think you'll be too full of yourself to mesh with colleagues, or will leave at the first chance to go back to academia (LOL like there are jobs). I'd love to know what is Master's is in, and whether it's from an accredited university. If it's the least bit reputable, he should be able to get a job in an office or in sales, or possibly adjuncting at a CC. The problem is that he doesn't want to. I guess his "humiliating" circumstances aren't quite rock-bottom.

Not to mention owls and Buddhas! Straight outta the Home Goods in Hell!

I can't decide what was more annoying: Chantel's squeal-moaning or her mother's shouting MOOEY MAWLO repeatedly into the darkness. What a disaster that all became, and it really didn't have to. Both of their families suck hard, but Chantel and Pedro seemed to have a real relationship. They just weren't mature enough to "leave and cleave" as the preachers used to say.

Paola, however, is the worst person on this show and one of the worst in the history of TLC. What a horrible, nasty, lying piece of shit she is. Everything is about her, and she doesn't ever give Roos the benefit of the doubt. I don't believe for a second that she's truly devastated about her abuela or her miscarriage. They're both just convenient excuses for her to moan and whinge and push Roos away, so when she leaves him for Pitbull's second cousin she can blame the relationship and not her own skanky ass. Russ should've dumped her long ago. He's not the most dynamic guy at the TED-Talk but he's honest and hardworking and not unfortunate looking. Paola is none of those and then some.

Nicole, I am almost positive they sell shampoo in Marrakech. Look into it.

I love you. That is all.

Pitbull’s second cousin. Hahahahahahahaha! 

Oh my God, I’m laughing even as I type it out. Pitbull’s second cousIn. ?

(Chantal’s squeal-moaning is definitely more annoying, in my opinion.) 

• Love 13
8 hours ago, iwasish said:

The marks on Rivers face, where they lipstick?

Apparently lipstick around a BITE!

9 hours ago, Bou said:

I also remember when Chris asked her if she would give him massages. 

On the video that Chris and his wife made (and someone was kind enough to post it here--30min, I think), they explained that the comment was edited WAY out of context and nothing irregular was even considered.

OMG ... TLC must really believe that "their Danielle" IS a fan favorite.  WHY did we have to see her face again?   WHY did we have to learn that she "reached out" to Muh-hammet because she needed help setting up a website.  Does TLC think we're as duhhhhmb as she is?

• Love 5

I can't believe how brazenly terrible Azan is when he is translating from his family to Nicole (and vice versa). I mean, it's hard to feel sorry for Nicole about anything, but watching him basically telling HER that his family was holding them both responsible for delaying the wedding while simultaneously speaking to his family like it was entirely her fault was legitimately sad.

And now they are essentially demanding they pay her back a large sum of money because of it while Azan continues to take no blame - i.e. basically telling her that she must pay them back. Can't help but wonder if this is just another elaborate ruse designed to milk even MORE money out of the big white American cow (I honestly mean that just as a metaphor - it's way too easy and kind of a low blow to just making fun of Nicole for being overweight).

I am absolutely not one of the conspiracist theorists who think all of these people are trying to come to America so they can HARVEST American dollars. For example, I think Pedro and Chantal could probably have a happy marriage with no agenda if her family hadn't treated him like a con-artist from word go. His behavior, even if odd seeming to Americans, is entirely typical of Dominican immigrants, most of whom also send money back to their family. As Pedro has said, it really *is* part of his culture to help support his family back home (one of the few "it's my culture" excuses on this show to ever seem legit).

But watching Azan and his family sit there and basically demand  (through very edited translation by Azan) that Nicole pay back the money - while essentially absolving Azan of fault and expecting no recompense from him. It's definitely something that makes you say "hmmm". I mean, this is the guy that I feel like 90% sure fabricated an email from the immigration officer saying that his application was denied - I have no problem believing that he would have purposefully told Nicole untrue things about the requirements or even gotten someone at the office to tell her they weren't acceptable. Or both. He just seems like such a snake.

• Love 21

Patrick and Miriam again? Why? She wanted a free trip and he wants his 5 min seeing as how he has been on every reality show known to man. Hey momma instead of grilling Miriam tell your sons fappity ass to take care of his son. Momma should have been asking how Miriam would feel about dating a man with a child rather than making it all about Patrick. I also loved momma accusing her of making a face at the words 'southern food' and trying to start a fight, good for Miriam for not asking the bait.

• Love 4
(edited)
11 hours ago, RedBagWithMakeup said:

Mother Chantel saying they were just having a nice dinner....well maybe YOU were as you picked at Nicole.

Chantel " I just want our families to get along"..... then stop getting your family wound up about things that happen with Pedro or his family! This girl does not have mediation or conflict resolution skills.

I know, right!?!?   Ms. "Weaver" started the shit with Nicole then tried to look innocent, with her slow talking, non Spanish speaking ass.  Calling immigration on the female Dominican ET (maybe she can hook up with Luis back home?)  and her dumb ass brother is one of the "more stupider" things she has ever said.  And Daddy Chantel is about as dumb as a box of rocks.  Shit he says is "more stupider" too.

Edited by CafeAuLait
  • Love 11
3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Patrick and Miriam again? Why? She wanted a free trip and he wants his 5 min seeing as how he has been on every reality show known to man. Hey momma instead of grilling Miriam tell your sons fappity ass to take care of his son. Momma should have been asking how Miriam would feel about dating a man with a child rather than making it all about Patrick. I also loved momma accusing her of making a face at the words 'southern food' and trying to start a fight, good for Miriam for not asking the bait.

I formerly held Myriam in high esteem.   To see her back on this shitshow helping to prolong that famewhore's camera time just killed it.

• Love 7
10 hours ago, Ijustwantsomechips said:

After not seeing her family for four years, and barely calling them, Paola has the audacity to comment on what a person does to show how much they care!?! This trick has more nerves than a brass-assed monkey!

The whole time she was in Columbia it was all about time she spent with her best friend, that little shit Juan.  Knowing it would probably be the last time she would see her grandmother alive, spending as much time with her should have been the priority, not running the streets with Juan's ass.  Then again, she's so into herself she thinks what she did is right.  Her husband needs to wake up and smell the coffee; girlfriend is gone as soon as she attracts a better offer.   Getting rid of that hair would be a step in that direction.   She's not cute, but has the body to hook some fish on her line.  Some idiot will sing up for her line of bullshit until he figures her out.

• Love 17