Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E13: Second Honeymoons, Part 1

• Start Topic

Who was that Molly on Unfiltered tonight?  She was smiley, bubbly and very talkative, unusually so.  She is nicer and more at ease with women than with Jon.  Truthfully, I think she is petrified of having sex with Jon for some reason.  She is not at ease when with him.

I guess Jackie is going to give it her all and put aside the fact that Ryan went out drinking when she was sick.  She seems to have forgotten what a creep he was.  Can he change?  I doubt it.

I love how Jepthe & Shawnice play and laugh together and have a good time just being together.  The surprise wedding video was a very thoughtful touch.  I just hope they stay together.

Maybe if Molly has some sex, her face will clear up.  He's really  jumping through hoops for her and being very patient. She keeps talking how she loves adventure and they have that in common.   Does she think that going to Disney, and amusement parks and rock climbing is the key to a good marriage?  If so, she's in for a surprise.  Marriage isn't just having good times or adventure.  Ther are downs also, sometimes a lot of downs.  She's in a fantasy world.  Also, IMO, she should talk to a therapist about her father and him dying.

• Love 6

Awww Jephte got a cute puppy! Does he know puppies are real family members that require a good 15-16 years commitment? I hope the puppy grows up to have both his mom and dad. 

Molly is creeping me out almost as much as Ryan 

• Love 10

Molly was PISSED that Jon put her shit on blast in front of the others at that dinner. Jaw all tense, stone-faced. And she's even colder off camera? Ouch. And next episode he records her being cold or whatever AND she gets called on her lies by Blonde Expert Who Isn't Dr. Pepper! (I can never remember her name, sorry. Is it Jen?)

1 minute ago, Neurochick said:

I noticed they showed twonof the couples in bed (Jephte and Shawnice & Ryan and Jackie) but not Jon and Molly.  Interesting.

I find Jon and Molly’s relationship very superficial.

Me too. I find it telling that Jon and Molly hadn't talked about her dad's death until now. (I was also surprised to hear Molly say her father was given a year to live with a stage 4 pancreatic cancer diagnosis. From what I understand, that's weeks and also very painful - which it turned out to be for him. Rest in peace.)

I laughed when Shawniece said if there were twin beds, she'd be coming for "them." What I like most about her is that she has always seemed authentic. Like, I get the sense that the way she is on the show is the way she is in her life. She has a really warm quality about her. I get the same sense from Jackie.

• Love 19

Ryan's back in Hallmark card mode although he did have one WTF moment during the Central Park carriage ride: "I wonder if any of the horses have swooped down to eat a bird." 

Driver: "Horses are vegetarian."

• Love 23
(edited)

I wonder if Jon and Molly got to go on a more expensive trip to Orlando while the other two couples stayed within driving distance because their relationship is most in need of help.

I would be pissed if I were Shawniece--The other two couples got to go to Florida and NYC respectively while she was stuck wandering around in a corn maze. 

Edited by Gobears
  • Love 8

Crazybirdlady's computer is being fixed and she never seems to remember passwords; so I allowed her to post this comment on my account. I don't watch this show so I hold no oponion one way or the other...

So John finally has stopped bottling his sexual frustration and that was pretty much a party stopper. All the others already knew Molly wasn't attracted to him--I think--but they probably didn't realize how bad it really was.

They were right, those who said earlier that when Molly acted affectionate toward John it was totally fake.

(And, of course, on the road trip they had one king bed--poor John!)

In the corn maze, Shawniece and Jephte  showed that Jephte can be really inflexible and quick to anger.

• Love 6
(edited)

Not knowing what time of the year the second honeymoons took place... but maybe Jephte or Shawniece couldn't get away because of their jobs.

Remember Jephte had a weekend job as well as his teaching gig.

Edited by humbleopinion
  • Love 7
(edited)

Did Molly really say that she and Jon are 99% compatible? Compatible as what?

I still say they seem more like Craigslist's roommates.

Edited by OnTime
  • Love 14
39 minutes ago, Gobears said:

I wonder if Jon and Molly got to go on a more expensive trip to Orlando while the other two couples stayed within driving distance because their relationship is most in need of help.

I would be pissed if I were Shawniece--The other two couples got to go to Florida and NYC respectively while she was stuck wandering around in a corn maze. 

If I lived in Boston I would totally pick New England as my weekend trip!  

• Love 11
4 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

This was the same woman who rated her sexless marriage a 7.

Oh, that's right.  She is not too bright with numbers.

I would rated it a 3 and that is stretching it.

• Love 6
49 minutes ago, Whodunnit said:

In the corn maze, Shawniece and Jephte  showed that Jephte can be really inflexible and quick to anger.

I wondered if Jepthe was angry because he had claustrophobia.

I don't like those mazes for that reason.

• Love 1

It’s interesting to me that Molly has repeatedly acknowledged to the other couples that she realizes Jon is objectively considered attractive/hot, but can’t even thinly veil how thoroughly she’s disgusted by him.  I’d have guessed someone who is so painfully image conscious and values outward appearance as much as Molly does (and clearly cares what others think about such things), would be more influenced by the fact that her mate would be considered attractive by many/most women.  

• Love 7
2 hours ago, answerphone said:

I wondered if Jepthe was angry because he had claustrophobia.

I don't like those mazes for that reason.

The maze they went to is one of the largest and hardest in the country. The maze takes hours to finish and is several miles of walking, It is certainly not the fun pumpkin patch snoopy corn mazes  that I take my kids to. 

I wondered if the show gave the a budget for the trips and the couples paid for anything over it or how much time off of worked played into it. NYC could have been more expensive then FL. Flights are cheap from MA to FL and hotels are much cheaper then NYC (Ryan & Jackie's hotel room was pretty large by NY standards  with the dining area). 

I sure hope that Jackie is not being wooed by Ryan's nice act on their trip. On unfiltered Jackie always seems to have a sad or disappointed look when watching clips so I'm hoping she has left him. 

I was sure confused when Jamie said how happy she was that Molly finally came to join her on unfiltered. Jamie and all the others have the same clothes on so I assume the segments were all taped on the same day. So did Molly just get to the filming late? maybe that is why we did not get a few weeks of unfiltered since Molly was not in the rotations. Also the questions Jamie asked Molly and Jackie seemed like what people are talking about online now, so when was unfiltered taped? 

• Love 6
35 minutes ago, silverspoons said:

It is certainly not the fun pumpkin patch snoopy corn mazes  that I take my kids to. 

Let's be honest. Those Snoopy corn mazes are hard. I've gotten lost in them. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
(edited)

Navigating corn mazes is like assembling flat pack furniture. Nobody is at fault for any fights that may occur.

(Also escape rooms, which I'm surprised the show hasn't made the couples do.)

For a change I'm actually looking forward to next week's episode, so thanks to Molly for apparently being even more disinterested off camera than she is on. She probably figured she'd come out unscathed with the public if she kept up a facade of politeness and faint interest, except she wasn't even able to maintain that. As always, the cover-up is worse than the crime. I would have respected her a lot more if she had just pulled a Heather and quit.

Edited by 2727
  • Love 15
7 hours ago, Gobears said:

I’d take the New England trip over New York any day! I was so impressed with the beautiful landscapes that now I want to go too! I couldn’t figure out what’s to get mad about in the corn maze. I haven’t been to one, but aren’t you just supposed to enjoy it as a fun activity and not stress over it? Both were a bit overreacting. 

• Love 4

Molly & Jon: I'm unsure if she is lying to herself too so, she believes her inconsistent explanations or not. I prefer that because the gaslighting of Jon I saw in this episode is just mean otherwise. While watching with hubs, we both observed that she just does not want intimacy (physical or otherwise) with Jon. That is okay, but stop pretending that if he just figures out the right combination, the safe will open and you will show him affection.

I think she was attracted to him at one point, but something happened and I don't know what it was. As she walked down the aisle and afterward it was obvious she was attracted. I thought she was keeping herself from sleeping with him in the episode with the wedding night. Then, at some point on the honeymoon she was gone and has never come back. I think we can all remember relationships where even before there was sex, people could tell we liked the other person. There was still chemistry and attraction without that added element. That is not what Molly is giving me. She does not want Jon and the fact that she wouldn't even risk spending $15 on a ticket to an event that occurs two weeks after decision day should have sealed that for him. There is no way I would not have followed my boyfriend-husband out of that room to try and comfort him after he left the dinner table. Heck, I would have done that for a friend  who was upset too. She does not really care for Jon.

The great corn maze caper: I agree with the earlier posters who compared the maze to the horrors of furniture assembly and escape rooms. I think the other element is Shawniece started to view the maze as a sort of allegory of the relationship and therefore, their "lack of communication" was a sign of larger problems between them while it seemed Japhte just saw a maze. The more she tried to make a larger point about communication, the more frustrating the experience became for both of them. 

Jackie and Ryan: Jackie, you in danger girl. (tm - "Ghost") Get out! This dude is selfish and does not want any of the compromise necessary for a mutually satisfying marriage. If you have a child with him, you will go through infancy - 5 years old alone because he will not be up for all for the stress, loss of personal time and shared lack of sleep. Once the kid can play a sport, he might give up a paintball team, but that's about it. He has shown you who he is. Believe him! 

Side note: That couple's dinner also made me stick by my belief that if this experiment were based only on personality/disposition, Shawniece and Jon are a good match and possibly Molly and Japhte.

• Love 9
9 hours ago, princelina said:

Oh, I think Shawniece got the best trip! 

• Love 5
8 hours ago, reallyjustjen said:

It’s interesting to me that Molly has repeatedly acknowledged to the other couples that she realizes Jon is objectively considered attractive/hot, but can’t even thinly veil how thoroughly she’s disgusted by him.  I’d have guessed someone who is so painfully image conscious and values outward appearance as much as Molly does (and clearly cares what others think about such things), would be more influenced by the fact that her mate would be considered attractive by many/most women.  

Case in point - the scene in which Molly and Jon were in bed in the hotel room. Molly's smile was so fake. She looked like she felt trapped.

In her talking head, Molly said she felt like she was on a trip with her family at Universal Studios when she was with Jon. From her, that came off worse than, "To me he's like a brother"; that came off like, "I'm stuck on this trip with some weirdo extended family member whom I don't like."

23 minutes ago, red12 said:

Molly & Jon: I'm unsure if she is lying to herself too so, she believes her inconsistent explanations or not. I prefer that because the gaslighting of Jon I saw in this episode is just mean otherwise. While watching with hubs, we both observed that she just does not want intimacy (physical or otherwise) with Jon. That is okay, but stop pretending that if he just figures out the right combination, the safe will open and you will show him affection.

Side note: That couple's dinner also made me stick by my belief that if this experiment were based only on personality/disposition, Shawniece and Jon are a good match and possibly Molly and Japhte.

For some reason, Molly going along with the program (and apparently stringing Jon and the viewers along) feels crueler than what Danielle was doing to Cody last season. 

I think Molly and Ryan should be stuck together. 

Shawniece would make a good wife period, even if things don't work out with Jephte. 

• Love 8

At this point, the only couple that should even begin to consider staying together is Shawniece and Jephte.  They are both clearly attracted to each other, like each other, are generally respectful of each other and have the same goals.  They also communicate better than the other couples.

Seeing Vermont - - wow!  It was just gorgeous.  I think both of them got irrationally upset/angry at the corn maze and they were equally guilty.  However, seeing that Jephte brings home a puppy next week makes my black heart of goo melt.

Jackie needs to head for the hills.  If Ryan can't take a break from his guys' weekends for 6 lousy weeks, you're doomed.  I don't care how awesome the trip to NY was.  I married someone like Ryan, someone who thought marriage shouldn't change the going out with the guys (and mostly single guys.)  I'm divorced now.  It doesn't work.  If I were Jackie, that would bother me a lot more than Ryan's work schedule.  Working to provide and save is one thing but when you've got 6 weeks to decide (this is basically like an engagement period of sorts) and your spouse is sick and you elect to go out with the guys on at least several occasions?  Nope.  Not happening.

I really feel for Jon.  He wants so badly for this to work but Molly is clearly not attracted to him.  She knows she should be - - she's said several times that Jon is attractive and nice but she's not feeling it.  I think she got turned off to him during the honeymoon when she felt he was acting immature and that was the end of it.  She can't (or won't) let it go.   Where are the so-called "experts"?  Seems like they should be sitting down with her to see if they can help her deal.  And not in a group setting like the blonde lady did with the women; one on one.

I've said this before and I'll say it again - - I don't think it's the lack of sex that is hurting Jon.  I think it's the fact that he's being rejected.  Molly is his wife and she won't even hold his hand.  I'm not saying they should have slept together on their wedding night, or even at this point, if she's not ready.  But hell, at least hold Jon's hand, give him positive reinforcement, show you LIKE him.  Have they ever had a conversation as to why she's so reserved with him?  Not talking about an argument but a real conversation.  

If Molly is even colder off camera, as Jon said, I'd hate to live with her.  She certainly doesn't seem like the fun life of the party she portrayed in her interviews.  She seems closed off and borderline miserable a lot of the time.  

Unless there is some fancy editing and scenes we aren't being shown, Jon seems like a nice, decent guy.  The only deal breaker for me would be the atheist thing he mentioned in his interview but otherwise, he seems like one of the better men MAFS has cast.  He's not a smoker, doesn't appear to be a drinker (other than a social drink), he loves his cat, he's polite and he's very attractive.  Shame on you, Molly.

• Love 15

Ryan is checked out and  going thru the motions. Even in NYC. He will play nice with Jackie and  spend time with her when he's far away from  work and  his buddies, but given the choice he's going to pick work, drinking and friends over his wife.

Molly has fun with Jon bur she doesnt like Jon as a person. Not sure what happened but she was done early on.

Jephte is such a child in the way he reacts to things. My 4 year old acts the same way quick to get frustrated, if u push him he is, stubborn and won't do what you want. Wants his own way most of the time. Will run and hide in the closet if he gets reprimanded. My 6 year old has grown  out of those behaviors. It seems like jephte is still stuck at the quick to anger toddler temper tantrum stage lol. The place Shawniece and he stayed had beautiful views. I'm no a fan of roller coasters so I woukd have enjoyed new England the most.  

• Love 6
(edited)

Again Molly was the only one doing voice overs this episode. That has to mean something when no one else is doing them.

Edited by Deni
  • Love 2

Liking the group dinners... heavy on the appetizers and mixed drinks...Cheers to That!

Jon doesn't sound like a crazy person when he finally tells the truth about Molly on camera.

Jon laying Molly's shit on the table immediately dropped the temp of the room...the cast has been waiting for Jon to finally spill the truth...

Molly's clenched, emotionless face...if she had turned to face the camera...we would have seen Molly as a White Walker...Piercing ice blue eyes, her makeup foundation cracking

Jon fleeing the room after the revelation...no one went after him...felt bad for the dude...

Then next morning he and Molly are all smiles as they board the plane to Orlando.

The Dr. Jessica and Molly show down...can't wait.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, humbleopinion said:

Liking the group dinners... heavy on the appetizers and mixed drinks...Cheers to That!

Jon doesn't sound like a crazy person when he finally tells the truth about Molly on camera.

Jon laying Molly's shit on the table immediately dropped the temp of the room...the cast has been waiting for Jon to finally spill the truth...

Molly's clenched, emotionless face...if she had turned to face the camera...we would have seen Molly as a White Walker...Piercing ice blue eyes, her makeup foundation cracking.

HumbleOpinion, I had already clipped a post from the previous thread to say when I read these threads and find myself nodding my head in agreement, I look at the username and it's invariably yours.

But now this ... (bolded)

1SFz.gif  

• Love 2
46 minutes ago, Waterlilly said:

Talk about some interesting editing, watch the road trip of Ryan and Jaclyn. The back seat and tool box area of that truck did some wacky changing!

Right??  

And WHO drives a big truck into a NYC visit?

• Love 7
(edited)

It's painful watching Jon & Molly.  I would hope if someone chose to stop living together it was him, but unfortunately it was probably another rejection from her.

People cannot handle it when their fake act is brought to the light. I'm looking forward to her little meltdown next week when finally confronted.

Hopefully, she blew all those TV gigs she was vying for with her fake-ness being revealed.  She'll have to stick to insurance adjusting & "adventures" on roller coasters.

Jephte & Shawniece are each a 'bit much' in their own ways, but in all fairness corn mazes can bring out the worst in anyone. They need to relax in that Jacuzzi with some spiked cider.

Jaclyn, no, just no; he's not going to change. And he'll forever embarrass you with his stupidity, as in having to be told, "horses are vegetarians" & don't eat pigeons... moron.

Edited by gonecrackers
  • Love 14
14 hours ago, Empress1 said:

Molly was PISSED that Jon put her shit on blast in front of the others at that dinner. Jaw all tense, stone-faced. And she's even colder off camera? Ouch. And next episode he records her being cold or whatever AND she gets called on her lies by Blonde Expert Who Isn't Dr. Pepper! (I can never remember her name, sorry. Is it Jen?)

Me too. I find it telling that Jon and Molly hadn't talked about her dad's death until now. (I was also surprised to hear Molly say her father was given a year to live with a stage 4 pancreatic cancer diagnosis. From what I understand, that's weeks and also very painful - which it turned out to be for him. Rest in peace.)

I laughed when Shawniece said if there were twin beds, she'd be coming for "them." What I like most about her is that she has always seemed authentic. Like, I get the sense that the way she is on the show is the way she is in her life. She has a really warm quality about her. I get the same sense from Jackie.

I just saw a special about Patrick Swayze.  He had pancreatic cancer and was given 3 months to live.  He lived 20 more months and filmed a whole season of his last TV show.  Doctors don't really know.  It has to be a horrible thing for their family.

Who would've guessed Shawniece and hubby would be the only ones to make it?  It sure looks that way now?  Ryan is clueless, immature, and selfish and Jon/Molly have no chance.  In todays society...if you're with someone every day for 6 weeks....that's the equivalent of 42 dates!  No action for 4-5 dates and 90% of guys are out the door.....so what does Molly expect?  When they seem to have a good day then why doesn't he just put his arms around her and give her a kiss?  I'm guessing he tried and she pulled away off camera? 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Indy USAF said:

No action for 4-5 dates and 90% of guys are out the door.....so what does Molly expect?  When they seem to have a good day then why doesn't he just put his arms around her and give her a kiss?  I'm guessing he tried and she pulled away off camera? 

Molly said on Unfiltered that Jon likes to walk around in revealing underwear so I'm guessing he tried his best to seduce her with no success. I think one of the podcasters is right. Molly wants a man who is like her dad. We have no idea what he was like but it's probably nothing like Jon. 

• Love 3
Just now, Indy USAF said:

I just saw a special about Patrick Swayze.  He had pancreatic cancer and was given 3 months to live.  He lived 20 more months and filmed a whole season of his last TV show.  Doctors don't really know.  It has to be a horrible thing for their family.

Who would've guessed Shawniece and hubby would be the only ones to make it?  It sure looks that way now?  Ryan is clueless, immature, and selfish and Jon/Molly have no chance.  In todays society...if you're with someone every day for 6 weeks....that's the equivalent of 42 dates!  No action for 4-5 dates and 90% of guys are out the door.....so what does Molly expect?  When they seem to have a good day then why doesn't he just put his arms around her and give her a kiss?  I'm guessing he tried and she pulled away off camera? 

I bet $5 (hey, didn't I bet $5 that Blonde Not-Dr. Pepper-Expert was talking to Molly? Where's my $5? :) ) that this is what happened. She pulled away or stiffened. When he picked her up after the trapeze thing, she stiffened in his arms. I'm guessing he only did that because they were in front of the other couples - there was something very performative about it. He was effusive in his praise of her and the situation didn't really warrant it.

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

I bet $5 (hey, didn't I bet $5 that Blonde Not-Dr. Pepper-Expert was talking to Molly? Where's my $5? :) ) that this is what happened. She pulled away or stiffened. When he picked her up after the trapeze thing, she stiffened in his arms. I'm guessing he only did that because they were in front of the other couples - there was something very performative about it. He was effusive in his praise of her and the situation didn't really warrant it.

It's in the mail.

• Love 3
(edited)
24 minutes ago, Gobears said:

Molly said on Unfiltered that Jon likes to walk around in revealing underwear so I'm guessing he tried his best to seduce her with no success. I think one of the podcasters is right. Molly wants a man who is like her dad. We have no idea what he was like but it's probably nothing like Jon. 

Haven't seen this one yet, but, if the big guns & tight undies didn't do it... there's really no hope.

I feel for Jon, but honestly he may be so much in love with himself there isn't much room for anyone else.

Can probably say the same for Molls; she did say they're "99%" alike...

And all that said I still feel she checked out upon hearing he'd lost his job. That coupled with having a bit too much silly fun on the honeymoon & she was over him before anything really started.

Edited by gonecrackers
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, LuvMyShows said:

I flat out can.not.wait until next week's Molly smackdown.  They better not be fooling us with editing hijinks, but if it's real, it looks epic!

Why will I not be surprised if it is all editing?

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, OnTime said:

Why will I not be surprised if it is all editing?

I hope it won't be like in season 4 when they kept teasing Lillian's dramatic reaction to Tom living in a bus for weeks and her reaction was like "oh cool". 

• Love 4
(edited)
45 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

Am I imagining, or did I catch a quick comment like "my skin crawls when he touches me" or something similar in the previews shown for next week? Or it could have been Jon recounting that's what he was told? Can't remember who said it and it was jut a real quick comment -- but no one else is mentioning it, so maybe I'm wrong?

If that really WAS said, that's just weird. And cruel. Jon is not Quasimodo by ANY means and to say that is just mean-girl bitchy and unnecessary and revealing as to Molly's general attitudes toward intimacy -- she can be all flirty and physical with random one-night-only dudes, but when it comes to an intimate RELATIONSHIP or something that COULD be a relationship, no way. Odd.

Edited by ChiMama
  • Love 3
28 minutes ago, ChiMama said:

Am I imagining, or did I catch a quick comment like "my skin crawls when he touches me" or something similar in the previews shown for next week? Or it could have been Jon recounting that's what he was told? Can't remember who said it and it was jut a real quick comment -- but no one else is mentioning it, so maybe I'm wrong?

I definitely heard that - Jon said it but the first part was garbled for me; I actually replayed it then gave up. I did hear "skin crawls when ... touches me".

• Love 1

I think a huge reason why Molly seems embarrassed to do anything "relationship-y" with Jon is because of how "forced" their relationship is, not to mention that this has got to be one of the cheesiest reality shows on tv. 

• Love 2
5 hours ago, psychoticstate said:

I really feel for Jon.  He wants so badly for this to work but Molly is clearly not attracted to him.  She knows she should be - - she's said several times that Jon is attractive and nice but she's not feeling it.  I think she got turned off to him during the honeymoon when she felt he was acting immature and that was the end of it.  She can't (or won't) let it go.   Where are the so-called "experts"?  Seems like they should be sitting down with her to see if they can help her deal.  And not in a group setting like the blonde lady did with the women; one on one.

I've said this before and I'll say it again - - I don't think it's the lack of sex that is hurting Jon.  I think it's the fact that he's being rejected.  Molly is his wife and she won't even hold his hand.  I'm not saying they should have slept together on their wedding night, or even at this point, if she's not ready.  But hell, at least hold Jon's hand, give him positive reinforcement, show you LIKE him.  Have they ever had a conversation as to why she's so reserved with him?  Not talking about an argument but a real conversation.  

If Molly is even colder off camera, as Jon said, I'd hate to live with her.  She certainly doesn't seem like the fun life of the party she portrayed in her interviews.  She seems closed off and borderline miserable a lot of the time.  

Unless there is some fancy editing and scenes we aren't being shown, Jon seems like a nice, decent guy.  The only deal breaker for me would be the atheist thing he mentioned in his interview but otherwise, he seems like one of the better men MAFS has cast.  He's not a smoker, doesn't appear to be a drinker (other than a social drink), he loves his cat, he's polite and he's very attractive.  Shame on you, Molly.

I don't get it.  You don't have to be in love with someone to have sex or for them to be the perfect fantasy of what you want your husband to be.  If Molly truly does "like" him and have fun with him and has so much in common with him, why not just have sex and see what happens? It's not like she is a virgin and looking for the fairy tale first time or something.  If you still feel the same way afterwards, you know it is time to say bye.  If you are truly trying to save the marriage, it's really the only thing that can save it.  No guy would knowingly marry someone who will only a friend. Even friends show more affection than she is showing.   

• Love 2
52 minutes ago, Lily247 said:

I think a huge reason why Molly seems embarrassed to do anything "relationship-y" with Jon is because of how "forced" their relationship is, not to mention that this has got to be one of the cheesiest reality shows on tv. 

That may be, but if so, it seems unimaginable that she didn’t know (or shouldn’t have known, by any stretch) the deal in going on this show.  There is no way that anyone who has ever seen even a tiny snippet of a commercial for the many previous seasons of MAFS (let alone ageeed to be on the show), could not know that it is both supremely cheesy, and is by its very nature and definition, forced.  

• Love 5