Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E17: Time Will Tell

druzy
  • Start Topic

3 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

More fake storylines for Maci including forcing Bentley to recite a script. 

Tyler and his drug addict sister, Crystal, have an emotional reunion with their dad Butch when they visit him in rehab.

Mackenzie is officially white trash who hit the lotto. She is pregnant. 

Amber offers no advice to her cousin Krystal because she knows absolutely nothing about co-parenting, parenting, or what it entails to care for a child. Pets included.  

Lol-@GreatKazu I was waiting patiently for your episode description- you never disappoint :)

• Love 10

What the hell 9 year old who already has two young siblings asks for more siblings? Maybe I’m weird myself but that just seems so unlikely. When my niece got her baby brother she stopped playing with baby dolls even ?- she was over babies. Bentley does seem like a great older sibling (and my niece is now too) but c’mon.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 22
5 hours ago, CofCinci said:

Maci has a completely fake storyline as they hide the truth about Ryan’s opioid dependence and all his arrests?!??

Ain't this the truth. 

For her to not be talking about Ryan after years of her talking non-stop about him. She goes from demanding drug tests and not sending Bentley over to Jen's for visitation to suddenly letting Bentley go over there without a mention of her worries of Ryan and bringing up a story about a miscarriage that seems to change depending on who she is talking to about it. 

• Love 10
22 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

What is it that Baby Huey has in his hands that has the words "America" and "Latino" on it? 

amber latino.jpg

It’s hysterical that Matt’s ebay-purchased memorabilia is still in the “office”. I’m shocked that Amber didn’t smash his prized possessions. 

• Love 17

First of all crystal meth can stfu! Secondly, why does it seem to me like butch is tweeked tf out at the luxury rehab? I always get the impression that crystal wants butch around because it’s someone else to get high with and add to the dope bag. This family is all kinds of white trailer trash drug induced freaks. 

• Love 5
(edited)
14 minutes ago, JuliesMommy said:

First of all crystal meth can stfu! Secondly, why does it seem to me like butch is tweeked tf out at the luxury rehab? I always get the impression that crystal wants butch around because it’s someone else to get high with and add to the dope bag. This family is all kinds of white trailer trash drug induced freaks. 

Butch may be on addiction medication and other meds to help him with any mental issues. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 7
17 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Butch may be on addiction medication and other meds to help him with any mental issues. 

That’s true! And I’ll also give him a pass that he’s been addicted for years and years and those “tweekerish” mannerisms are probably just as hard to shake off as the drug itself. 

• Love 3
(edited)

Do you think that Maci and Mack will team up against Ryan, after Mack has the baby, like Chelsey and Paisley's mom (can't remember her name) did against Adam?  Once Ryan proves to Mack that he is incapable of change, that is.  And once Mack realizes that being on tv isn't all it's cracked up to be, given that everyone hates her.

Edited by A-Lo
  • Love 2
(edited)

"I feel like I'm kind of nervous right now." 

Don't you just say 'I'm nervous right now?'

*Just thought it was a weird way to say that.

Amber is literally a piece of trash. Edited bc the first word I used was not kind.

Edited by woodscommaelle
  • Love 11
Just now, woodscommaelle said:

"I feel like I'm kind of nervous right now." 

Don't you just say 'I'm nervous right now?'

*Just thought it was a weird way to say that.

Amber is a c***. Can we say that here?

Can't argue with facts.

• Love 22
2 minutes ago, blueorchid said:

Let's not leave out how Amber also made her cousin who is an actual mom to three kids come and help her around the house! 

Kudos to Amber for actually standing and chopping an onion. That is probably the most aerobic exercise she engaged in since storming the stage and swinging at Farrah.

• Love 24

How did Amber realize she was tired and had no energy?  That’s everyday life for her.  If she really wants to take care of the diabetes stop eating junk food and get up and move.  Laying around all day is what’s causing/contributing to it.  I never saw someone in their 20s so bed/couch ridden.  She’s so great at having fun with Leah, can she ever do anything for someone besides herself.  Can she do something fun just her and Leah, I think she’s afraid to be alone with her because she doesn’t know what to do with her.  Was that a bald spot on new Matt’s head?  I don’t feel bad for Mac, she deserves what she got, a drug addict neglectful husband.  Funny but I thought I heard him say call me when the kid is 30.

• Love 18

So bored by Maci's adoption scenes, since I'm 98% convinced it's all for show. And that makes me pissed for Bentley, who is clearly excited about it. 

Ryan was so excited he could barely contain himself? Yea; most excited, expectant fathers day shit like - "call me when he's three." Have fun with that. 

Equally bored with Tyler's scenes. I want to route for Butch, but I can't. He just does the same shit over and over. And here's Tyler, hopping from one rehab to another. I liked how Cate can't even ask him how it's going, if he's nervous, etc. She gets on the phone and starts talking about herself. 

And then his dumbass sister wants to know why SHE doesn't get reports on Butch? Maybe because you're not paying for it! Why isn't listed as the primary? Maybe because you're a junkie who can't even keep the lights on!?

So is Cousin Crystal the replacement mom? WTF was up with her getting her own segments? It's pretty shitty that the younger one's baby daddy won't make sure his kid is riding around in a safe car, but I'm not gonna feel sorry for a girl who was the other woman and let herself get knocked up. 

Wow, Amber really ratcheded up the laziness this episode, eh? She can't even puke in the toilet like a normal person. She has a plastic bag brought to her in bed. Ew. And she has to ask a mom of 3 to come over and make her dinner. GD is just gonna give her a whole new lease on laziness. "I'm so tired and useless." And this is different how?

• Love 23
(edited)
42 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

So we're following the lives of random dysfunctional  relatives of the cast? Stick a fork in this show because it's done!

The real stuff is happening off camera with the cast members. Why MTV is showing us scripted and boring stuff, I have no clue.

All the drama is on the individual threads. lol  

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 19
2 hours ago, A-Lo said:

Do you think that Maci and Mack will team up against Ryan, after Mack has the baby, like Chelsey and Paisley's mom (can't remember her name) did against Adam?  Once Ryan proves to Mack that he is incapable of change, that is.  And once Mack realizes that being on tv isn't all it's cracked up to be, given that everyone hates her.

No. Because,while Taylor was a bit bitchy and immature for a bit, she was never a devious, calculating monster. 

• Love 14

Who else was thinking, when Mac told Ryan she didn't feel well, "Hey look, Ryan is on Tinder!"?

I realize that is one jacked up sentence - I have a Master's Degree but never learned grammar or sentence structure.  It was the free wheeling 60s.

1 minute ago, ghoulina said:

Ryan was so excited he could barely contain himself? Yea; most excited, expectant fathers day shit like - "call me when he's three." Have fun with that. 

I did know a dad-to-be who looked shocked as hell but then said he would work his ass off so his wife could have the help she needed.  He did too.  He ended up being a pretty hands on dad but the shock of it all was handled better than Ryan.

2 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

And then his dumbass sister wants to know why SHE doesn't get reports on Butch? Maybe because you're not paying for it! Why isn't listed as the primary? Maybe because you're a junkie who can't even keep the lights on!?

She was outraged!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  How about, you aren't really on the show and we need Tyler to broadcast this shit?

• Love 9

Please! This show is DOA. We are now adding our exes and their new wives; our cousin with 3 kids by 3 baby daddies and our drug addicted little sister into the mix.  Maci barely seems interested in the three children that she has, I doubt she is prepared for the kind of problems that may happen with a child who has been damaged and it can't just be for a storyline for television- it's serious business!    While I feel bad for Amber's cousin, I cannot get invested in the problems of these people who drag themselves through the mud, damaging all their spawn as they go. Those little boys looked adorable and she should not have to subject them to all her drama. Maybe Amber just wanted to let her have an MTV check.   Meanwhile, I thought the same thing about Amber,you couldn't get out of bed to throw up in the toilet when you know exactly what time you throw up every day?  That's pretty lazy.  And why are they buying the baby a toy train that he won't be interested in for another five years at least?  Andrew will be long gone by then. Don't even care about Butch.

• Love 14
On 3/30/2018 at 5:10 PM, CaliforniaLove said:

Now she needs help to type 2 words into Google search? Not like I'm surprised. 

Well he is the writer in the family.

• Love 19