Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E17: Time Will Tell

druzy
  • Start Topic

Is anyone else relieved that next week is the season finale?  

I can't believe I miss Farrah and her weekly trips to crazy town.  I think the problem is that without her there isn't enough material for the show.  It has to get padded out with the randos, like Kousyn Krystyl.  

• Love 24
3 minutes ago, Marisagf said:

I can't believe I miss Farrah and her weekly trips to crazy town.  I think the problem is that without her there isn't enough material for the show.  It has to get padded out with the randos, like Kousyn Krystyl.  

I am so relieved that I am making last episode the season finale.  After hearing about the new cast member, lol, I am done.  Seriously they are out of material apparently and haven't figured that out.

• Love 10

SqI can't believe I'm saying this but I miss Farrah. This group is boring. Maci has a new made up story every week. They have done no research in adoption. They recommended u adopt a child younger than yours to not upset the family dynamic. I don't doubt Taylor loves kids but if he had a hard time watching his own 3 all weekend they don't need to add any more right now.

Amber is disgusting  and soo lazy. Why do 2 able bodied unemployed adults need a single mom of three  to come over and help take care of their house? Neither Amber nor new Matt have any responsibilities or children to take care of.   She's milking this pregnancy. I was 34 and considered high risk,  pregnant with my son and yet I did nothing differently. I still worked  out didn't over eat, worked every day and kept my house  clean and took care of a 1 year old.   Amber can't even walk to the bathroom or around a store. Pathetic. And who gives a shit about Krystal?? Why are the cameras doing following her around?

I just have a feeling Ryan was looking at tinder when Mac said she felt nauseated . I know i use the word delusional alot but Mac is totally delusional. Ryan was so excited he couldn't contain himself yet he snarls at her call him when the kid is 3 lol. He's not the least bit happy. He's annoyed that something else is, going to require Mac to spend his drug money on it. 

• Love 23
(edited)
6 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Maci is sleeping until 11:30 am because she probably hung over. 

That is exactly what I yelled at the television when Taylor mentioned her sleeping in late. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 10
(edited)

I don't know which is more disgusting--Amber puking into a flimsy plastic bag from the grocery store--so flimsy you could see through it--or Amber talking about "co-parenting."

Random thoughts:  of course Leah wants to spend her rare visit with her mother at a fucking model train store, looking for a train to decorate the new baby's room.  If it had been even a regular Kids R Us or something, there at least would've been things for Leah to look at.  And somehow the idea of an electric train running on a track on a shelf near the ceiling of the baby's room strikes me as possibly dangerous and certainly stupid.  Anyone who's had electric trains knows that they go off the tracks sometimes; what if the train falls on the baby?  On his head, while he's in his crib, with no one there?  And he bleeds to death?

And stupid because regular toy electric trains are not the same thing as the purely decorative trains department stores, for example, run around during Christmas.  Regular electric trains require attention, hands-on attention, to keep them running properly. 

Also stupid because if you're a baby down near the floor, how are you going to see a fucking train near the ceiling?  Maybe if/when Hagrid holds you up to look at it, but even so, can a baby's eyes track at a speed that would allow him to even *see* an electric train running around a track?

Plus, anybody else notice Amber struggling into her coat as they were leaving the train store, with no attention let alone assistance from Hagrid?

The scene in the car when the brakes seemed to be failing (Amber's cousin) scared me shitless.  I think it will be immoral if MTV doesn't get her brakes fixed.

I do not have much hope for Butch's long-term success in keeping off drugs.  Both he and Catelynn are basking in the attention and care and luxury that rich addicts and depressives enjoy, and return to their lower class lives is going to be a hard landing.  From the glimpse we got of Catelynn, she looked healthier and happier than I've ever seen her.  Poor Elfin Novalee.

I do not miss Farrah, but I would like to know what Deborah's feeling about being cut out of the show.  Bet she's pissed beyond yellow.

Edited by Mothra
clarity
  • Love 22

Yeah, they're going to try a kid out for a couple of weekends and if they don't want the kid they just send it back to it's foster home. You already have 3 kids at home, that whole scene was so fucking fake.

• Love 18
(edited)
On 4/2/2018 at 7:30 PM, druzy said:

I was thinking the SAME exact thing when Ryan was on the couch, attached to his phone, sliding his finger (he definitely wasn’t typing!) while his wife was telling him she wasn’t feeling well.

Mac thinks Ryan will/is going to be such a good father. I choose to interpret this as Mac subconsciously admitting that Ryan isn’t a good father already because she’s speaking in the future tense. It still doesn’t explain why she’s want to have another child who is ignored. 

He couldn’t contain himself when he found out? That’s got to be a metaphor or code for he was “high as a kite” when she told him.

Amber sitting in the hobby store? No words. Poor Leah. Her visit with her “mom” consisted of going to get a train for the new baby’s room (I hope it’s for HIS room), but that’s still a shit ton of money to spend on decor for a baby’s room! (I doubt NuMatt has that kind of money to spare) I’m sure the IRS would be OK with her sending them a check for $320 as a sign of good faith. 

Emilee and Leah have an impressive home library! It made my heart so happy! When Amber told Leah “we have to get you home so you can read”, all I could think was “Here’s a thought: why don’t you both sit down and read (different books) together for X minutes and then talk about what was read? That’s a 1:1 activity for them that would be productive, educational and perhaps be a tradition.” Then again, this is Amber, so no way that’s going to happen. She’s putting all of the academic stuff on G & K while she attempts to be the “fun parent”, except she doesn’t know what fun is to a 9 year old girl.

It was also nice to see @Jennifersdc‘s coat make a second appearance! ? (I have a feelings yours is either green or black.)

Edited by Bridget
  • Love 16
13 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Amber wearing a TMOG pullover sweater. *rolling eyes*

I saw her in a Nebraska one (blue) when she was sitting ... on the floor against the sloth (I realized you need to be specific beyond sitting) and immediately grabbed a beer out of my fridge and cried. My poor home state. WHHHHHHHHHYYYY??????! 

• Love 5

Well well well...it's all been said! I was not happy about the opening barf scene, I was eating!  I threw up all through the pregnancy and made it to the toilet or the trash in emergency situations.  She new it was going to happen and had Numatt get a bag? So gross! I laughed so hard at her sitting at the store.  Good grief! 

Butch looks nice when he is clean.  

Ryan looks like hell! How excited he is about the baby.  Lol

And, yeah, I ffed all of Cousin Krystal scenes.  Do not care. 

• Love 12
28 minutes ago, Bridget said:

Emilee and Leah have an impressive home library! It made my heart so happy!

Me too!  Being a librarian I really love family literacy.  Children that are read to and are brought up reading and seeing their parents read usually have little trouble with their years at school.  Will a child need extra help for say fractions?  Perhaps, but it will not be the life long struggle I see in a lot of students who literally don't have a book at home.

• Love 17
2 hours ago, Marisagf said:

Damn, all of a sudden viewers are subjected to every slack-jawed yokel in these women's extended families.  I'd rather watch Ryan and Mac's puppy romping around the house.

• Love 12
(edited)

I've only seen the first 9 minutes of the show, but I must get these thoughts out.

Amber is a disgusting pig ~ sprawled out in her bed (as usual) puking into a plastic bag!  She can't even haul herself to the toilet to puke!  I'm wondering if she is wearing adult disposable diapers and NuMatt has to change her.  Why doesn't she have a pan or bucket that can be cleaned out?  These people make absolutely no sense.

Amber was putting out so much bullshit in the kitchen with that cousin.  Bitch, please.  You did not mop your floor 2 days prior.  That cousin looked pregnant herself, and I'm sure has enough to do around her own house to come handle Amber's household duties too.  Amber is such a cow.

I'm as far as Tyler and that meth addict sister sitting around in a hotel room.  That sister looks like Butch's twin.

Edited to add:  When I was pregnant with my twins, I had severe vomiting.  I was on hospital bedrest from week 24 to week 30 when they were born, and I walked to the bathroom to vomit.  The only time I had to use a pan was when I was being monitored or it was our morning ultrasound (which I had one or the other daily).  Amber can go fuck herself.

Edited by AirQuotes
  • Love 22

Can't express how thrilled I was to sit down with a plate of Easter dinner leftovers, turn on the show and have the first scene be Amber fake gagging/throwing up in a plastic bag. Couldn't eat it after that disgusting display. If there's time to wait for NuMatt to bring you a bag there's time to make it to the toilet, Amber. I think that scene was faked for sympathy, to show the audience how truly ill she is and why she must remain attached to a bed or a couch 95% of the time. No normal person given the choice and ability to make it to the bathroom would puke in a bag. What a thrilling outing for Leah! Going with Amber to buy things for the baby! Guess Amber figured since she had to get out of bed to shop she'd kill two birds and drag Leah along and count that as her visitation. Amber and Cait are vying for the title of who's the laziest and who's the sickest and most deserving of sympathy.

Maci is desperate to stay relevant. Amber and Cait get pregnant so she and Taylor suddenly talk about having a baby over dinner. Cait has a miscarriage and Maci suddenly remembers the tragic miscarriage of a cluster of cells she didn't even know existed until the doctor told her she was pregnant and miscarried. This adoption story is so fake. If you aren't planning on adopting for 3 to 5 years why are you wasting the adoption counselors time now? It doesn't take that long if you are wanting an older child. If she's so interested in "helping a child" why don't they foster? Oh, wait, because this is all fake. Maci can't even handle the kids she has without the help of a daily 12 pack of beer.

Yeah Mac, Ryan seemed beside himself with happiness at the news of your pregnancy. She couldn't wait to tell Maci - "Should we tell our exes?" meant let's call Maci RIGHT NOW and tell her the news! She thinks she's "won" the competition with Maci by being pregnant. Reality is, Maci will feel sorry for her and the baby since she knows what she's in for. I hope tey take Ryan off the sow and Mac right along with him. It's sickening that Mac would knowingly bring a child into the world with an addict father who has made it clear he has no interest in babies nor the son he currently has, just for a MTV paycheck.

I hope Butch is successful in his recovery. Tyler's sister needs to back off Butch. I understand she has a lot of resentment for the bad parenting on his part but don't kick a guy while he's down and trying to get back up. At some point there will be a chance in a therapy session with a mediator present for her and Tyler to air past grievances.

A few questions on things I missed:

Is April's son Nick also Butch's child?

Does Kristina have custody of her other daughter but she just isn't allowed to film? If she doesn't have custody, why not?

Does Mac have custody of her son and if not, why?

• Love 11
4 hours ago, mxmummy said:

I am wondering if Maci and Taylor have any idea the problems they may be inviting into their home with adopting a older child in the foster care system? I know these kids deserve a loving home and family but I'm wondering if they are ready for that at this point in time? They seem to already have their hands full for now.

Since this isn't a serious plan, I doubt they've really considered any of that. It's all for storyline. 

4 hours ago, teapot said:

I am NOT here for cousin Krystal and her kids Lanyard, Lunchbox & Lasagna or whatever the fuck their names are.

Bahahaha! You win the internet for today! 

• Love 16
13 minutes ago, happykitteh said:

Does Kristina have custody of her other daughter but she just isn't allowed to film? If she doesn't have custody, why not?

Does Mac have custody of her son and if not, why

Kristina and her ex share custody, I think it's pretty evenly split. Apparently the child goes to Gary and Kristina's after school (probably an issue of her dad working) and then spends weekends with them as well. But she is forbidden from being shown on TV. 

Mack also splits with her ex, BUT....I think he is named primary custodian. It's not an even 50-50. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. I, honestly, think Mack is too busy pursuing MTV she doesn't even care. She's having her TV baby now, why need Hudson? 

• Love 15
15 hours ago, FrankieTankie said:

Nothing like hearing Fat Matt 2.0 make a fat joke about Gary .... fucking Matt 2.0 that gravy training silent Asassian .... 

Right? Fat Matt is not only tall he's a tall fat guy...eccchhh...he is just creepy and weird.

• Love 16
1 hour ago, happykitteh said:

Maci is desperate to stay relevant. Amber and Cait get pregnant so she and Taylor suddenly talk about having a baby over dinner. Cait has a miscarriage and Maci suddenly remembers the tragic miscarriage of a cluster of cells she didn't even know existed until the doctor told her she was pregnant and miscarried.

I swear she was trying to not smirk when she was waxing poetic about how they should maybe hold off on "adoption" because she wouldn't want to do it for the subconscious reason of adoption filling the void of her "loss". I blame Taylor as much as Maci. From day one he has made comments about doing shit just to stay on the show.  "Are you gonna put a ring on it?" "I don't know, maybe that can happen next season"...Ole' Pubey Beard needs to go away & focus on things that matter...

• Love 18
3 hours ago, AirQuotes said:

I've only seen the first 9 minutes of the show, but I must get these thoughts out.

Amber is a disgusting pig ~ sprawled out in her bed (as usual) puking into a plastic bag!  She can't even haul herself to the toilet to puke!  I'm wondering if she is wearing adult disposable diapers and NuMatt has to change her.  Why doesn't she have a pan or bucket that can be cleaned out?  These people make absolutely no sense.

Amber was putting out so much bullshit in the kitchen with that cousin.  Bitch, please.  You did not mop your floor 2 days prior.  That cousin looked pregnant herself, and I'm sure has enough to do around her own house to come handle Amber's household duties too.  Amber is such a cow.

I'm as far as Tyler and that meth addict sister sitting around in a hotel room.  That sister looks like Butch's twin.

Edited to add:  When I was pregnant with my twins, I had severe vomiting.  I was on hospital bedrest from week 24 to week 30 when they were born, and I walked to the bathroom to vomit.  The only time I had to use a pan was when I was being monitored or it was our morning ultrasound (which I had one or the other daily).  Amber can go fuck herself.

Amber would LOVEEEE to be put on bedrest, surprised she hasn't lied that the doctors have told her she had to be. Her cousyn is such trash, I ffed through all her scenes. 

Actually,  this show was only about 5 minutes long for me, noped out on Butch, Maci's fake storyline, trashy Amber and family. Really boring, how desperate to fill an episode  do they have to be to add in all the extras, not one is even remotely interesting. 

• Love 7
3 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

I swear she was trying to not smirk when she was waxing poetic about how they should maybe hold off on "adoption" because she wouldn't want to do it for the subconscious reason of adoption filling the void of her "loss". I blame Taylor as much as Maci. From day one he has made comments about doing shit just to stay on the show.  "Are you gonna put a ring on it?" "I don't know, maybe that can happen next season"...Ole' Pubey Beard needs to go away & focus on things that matter...

Ole' Pubey Beard!!! Haha!!  I was looking at his beard and imagining trimming it.  He seems like a decent fellow, I just hate the pubey beard! 

• Love 5
(edited)

Amber, the only reason you can't imagine your child not having a father is because then you'd actually have to do something, like parent them.

And I know some people just automatically refer to babies/animals as 'he', and I know Ryan was high af, but it still stood out to me that Ryan referred to the baby as a 'he'. He and Mack both have boys, and I don't think he's considered the possibility of the baby being a girl. In any case, that baby is shit outta luck in the parents department.

Edited by monicageller
  • Love 17
11 hours ago, shannew said:

YAWN!!!!!  I said it last weekend and saying it again this week I miss Farrah.   At least she was active traveling, running her business, and caring for her daughter.  The only segments I watched was Amber only to see Gary/Leah.   Amber there's always 2 sides to every story she's only getting her cousin version, and going into beast mode for no reason.

The lack of insight these people have is appalling.  The guy told her he didn't want to change her brakes so...she goes to his house to confront him about it then... calls *him* rude.  Perhaps borderline personality disorder runs in the family.

I'm no damsel in distress!  Either take your car to a reputable but reasonably priced place, dress cute and go hang out at the auto parts store asking other customers to "help" you, or watch a youtube video and do that shit yourself!  If I can't figure out how to do something myself, I certainly can figure out how to find someone who can!

• Love 12

So Amber cut an onion!  Yippee!  She enrages me like no other.  Gary has to be a saint to deal with her!  And creepy new Matt does he ever work?  He started to say some but was over talked by Amber..again.

Is Tyler's sister full of half?  I had to laugh when she got into the limousine to ride to see butch.  wow..this is nice.  Yes kiddo this is the big-time for you and ambers cousin!

Gosh those little boys looked scared when the brakes stopped working in the car!

• Love 6

Mack is so fame hungry that I CANNOT believe she didn’t have some elaborate set up to tell Ryan she was pregnant while the cameras rolled. All we got was a shot of the pee stick and Mack telling a producer by herself, without Ryan by her side. I’m not buying it. At all. Am I the only skeptical one about this? 

If Mack wants him to be a loving, involved parent, just dress the baby in a dog costume every day. I’ve never seen Ryan seem to care about... well... anything (besides getting high) except for that dog. Don’t get me wrong. The dog is adorable!! But if he showed Bentley 1/10 of the affection he has for the dog, he’d be a decent parent. At the very least one who shows up to games and holidays on time. 

Speaking of Bentley, I know he was prompted by a producer to ask about adoption but he really seems like the sweetest kid. I know Maci gets a lot of grief but she definitely did something right with him. 

• Love 24
(edited)

I finished the episode.

Maci and her contrived adoption nonsense...I have 3 stories about older kids being adopted but I'm taking it to the Maci thread.

Again, these people and their lack of insight.  It is most severe with the Baltierra clan.  Meth Head Amber and her anger at Butch is so misplaced.  Butch has been very open that he was abused as a child which led to him being a damaged/drug addict adult.  I'm sure he wasn't a good dad but for that meth head daughter to then sit there with her anger pointing her finger at him.  She is an adult and a parent doing the same thing to her kids that Butch did to her!  Lack of insight.  In 10-15 years she will be sitting in Butch's place and her angry kids will be spewing their anger at her.  And on and on and on down the line.

Edited by AirQuotes
  • Love 18

I feel like MTV is doing the Kelly Ripa technique. Switch out some moms each episode and see what sticks. Why Amber and Krystal  won't work? We aren't vested in them. At least with Gary/Kristina and Mac/Ryan we are getting the other side to one of the mom's story.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, AirQuotes said:

I finished the episode.

Maci and her contrived adoption nonsense...I have 3 stories about older kids being adopted but I'm taking it to the Maci thread.

Again, these people and their lack of insight.  It is most severe with the Baltierra clan.  Meth Head Amber and her anger at Butch is so misplaced.  Butch has been very open that he was abused as a child which led to him being a damaged/drug addict adult.  I'm sure he wasn't a good dad but for that meth head daughter to then sit there with her anger pointing her finger at him.  She is an adult and a parent doing the same thing to her kids that Butch did to her!  Lack of insight.  In 10-15 years she will be sitting in Butch's place and her angry kids will be spewing their anger at her.  And on and on and on down the line.

...and they'll be spewing their anger when they go to pick up their kids from her house where they've been staying for 2 weeks! 

• Love 6

Wow this episode was the worst one yet. Booooring.

Maci and Taylor: fake adoption story, such BS. I’ll believe it when I see it. I must say they have some very sweet kids. The way Bentley treats Jayde is adorable. 

Mac and Rhine: Lord help that baby who has no other parent to escape to like Bentley and Huddles. Ryan couldn’t be less interested it Mac or her pregnancy and I don’t think Mac cares outside of the MTV money and attention. They sicken me, especially her who as an adult decided to drag her son into the cracked out mess that is Ryan.

Amber: why doesn’t she just invest in a wheelchair? Not knocking peopl who actually need them but we all know that isn’t the case with her, she’s just lazy AF.

Gary and Kristina: always a breath of fresh air

Ambers random white trash family member: yeah, not interesting at all. Nice try MTV. What are you even doing with this nonsense? 

Tyler: another family member rehab aka $40,000 vacation visit. Who cares? 

• Love 6
10 hours ago, ilovebeaarthur said:

Jesus. Listen, I'd love to sleep in until 8 (lol when you think that's late), but I can't do it with an infant. But 11:30? Who takes care of those kids in the meantime?

Seriously!! I don’t have kids of my own, but even on days when I don’t have to be up and at work by 8am I cannot seem to sleep past 7. That’s at the very latest. It drives my boyfriend batshit crazy. 

11:30?! That’s insane.

• Love 8
(edited)

If Mack has the slightest bit of sense left, she’ll have one of those phantom miscarriages that’s going around in Teen Mom land. Grab her attention by playing the role of  grieving almost mom and save this child from having to deal with Ryan as a brother/uncle.

Edited by Brooklynista
  • Love 17
59 minutes ago, bounnatalie said:

I feel like MTV is doing the Kelly Ripa technique. Switch out some moms each episode and see what sticks. Why Amber and Krystal  won't work? We aren't vested in them. At least with Gary/Kristina and Mac/Ryan we are getting the other side to one of the mom's story.

I think you're right!

• Love 2
13 hours ago, ghoulina said:

The way she said it, it was like she was having a baby in her 40s. 

Dude. Somehow during my 40 year old pregnancy I managed to hold on to my full time job and clean my bathroom every third day. True fucking story. That nesting shit is real. 

12 hours ago, Calm81 said:

ETA: Amber having her cousins who’s a busy mom of three come over to clean and cook for her - you’d think her uppa classiness would offer to pay for her brakes to be fixed. 

I wondered the same. Like, come on, richy pants, throw your cuz some cash to fix her car so she can safely drive around her 3 kids. 

I also couldn’t help but wonder how much more that weird ass clock tattoo on her shoulder cost than a brake job. 

11 hours ago, ilovebeaarthur said:

Jesus. Listen, I'd love to sleep in until 8 (lol when you think that's late), but I can't do it with an infant. But 11:30? Who takes care of those kids in the meantime?

Ok, here’s a weird thing. I love to sleep in. I haven’t been physically able to sleep in past 8 since I was pregnant.  I’ve heard similar from other moms. How does Maci, with an infant, manage to sleep in to 11:30?

• Love 11
11 hours ago, Marisagf said:

I miss Farrah, too.

Mackenzie is a fucking fool. Ryan so does not want to father her spawn. The friend she told that he was over the moon about this pregnancy must have been laughing her ass off last night. Does the stupid bitch know she's on TV? That the editors show her stupid lies?

Why was Amber's cousin on so much? Is she the new mom? Her poor kids would benefit. Felt sorry for them.

Tyler's mother and Nova seemed to be having tons of fun. I don't think the poor mite has ever received so much attention and was the happiest I've ever seen her.

Amber is a piece of shit. She complains about having just a couple of hours with Leah, but uses them so selfishly. 

• Love 16
On 4/2/2018 at 11:07 PM, hoosiermom said:

I don’t know what the big deal is about gestational diabetes. I had it with both my pregnancies and I was in my late 30’s. You just have to eat a well balanced diet and be somewhat active. I was never nauseated and felt great the entire time! I know everyone is different but Amber is milking this for all it’s worth and she really pisses me off. Such an entitled,self absorbed lazy bitch.

I also felt great on a GD diet and wish I could get myself to still follow it. There is no way Amber is abiding by that strict diet. No way.

• Love 9
9 hours ago, happykitteh said:

Maci suddenly remembers the tragic miscarriage of a cluster of cells she didn't even know existed until the doctor told her she was pregnant and miscarried.

What a naming opportunity:  Klustyr.

8 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

Ole' Pubey Beard

Maybe it was the camera angle, but his beard somehow looked worse than usual.  Like he combed it.  A lot.

He may be a fine person and the best father in the world, but I just can't make myself like him.  And it's probably 90% that damn beard. 

• Love 8

Third week in a row I’ve fallen asleep less than halfway through.  So boring and all of the episodes are beginning to run together in my head.  Time to pull the plug on these bitches.

• Love 4
12 hours ago, Bridget said:

Emilee and Leah have an impressive home library! It made my heart so happy!

Yes! This may be the only TM family with books. Gary is going to make sure his girls go to college.  

• Love 17
On ‎4‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 7:39 PM, ghoulina said:

So bored by Maci's adoption scenes, since I'm 98% convinced it's all for show. And that makes me pissed for Bentley, who is clearly excited about it. 

Ryan was so excited he could barely contain himself? Yea; most excited, expectant fathers day shit like - "call me when he's three." Have fun with that. 

Equally bored with Tyler's scenes. I want to route for Butch, but I can't. He just does the same shit over and over. And here's Tyler, hopping from one rehab to another. I liked how Cate can't even ask him how it's going, if he's nervous, etc. She gets on the phone and starts talking about herself. 

And then his dumbass sister wants to know why SHE doesn't get reports on Butch? Maybe because you're not paying for it! Why isn't listed as the primary? Maybe because you're a junkie who can't even keep the lights on!?

So is Cousin Crystal the replacement mom? WTF was up with her getting her own segments? It's pretty shitty that the younger one's baby daddy won't make sure his kid is riding around in a safe car, but I'm not gonna feel sorry for a girl who was the other woman and let herself get knocked up. 

Wow, Amber really ratcheded up the laziness this episode, eh? She can't even puke in the toilet like a normal person. She has a plastic bag brought to her in bed. Ew. And she has to ask a mom of 3 to come over and make her dinner. GD is just gonna give her a whole new lease on laziness. "I'm so tired and useless." And this is different how?

So I DID hear that right!  I was trying to figure out the story since they were going back and forth obviously trying to gloss over any details.  I kept thinking "there's no way they're going to try and justify her sleeping with her FRIEND'S man for 3 months and getting knocked up and act like SHE'S the victim in all this...right?  RIGHT?"  Then I remembered it's trashy Amber and Crystal.  Pure trash, the both of them.  And Crystal desperately needs someone to introduce her to my good friend, under eye concealer.

• Love 13
On ‎4‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 8:07 PM, hoosiermom said:

I don’t know what the big deal is about gestational diabetes. I had it with both my pregnancies and I was in my late 30’s. You just have to eat a well balanced diet and be somewhat active. I was never nauseated and felt great the entire time! I know everyone is different but Amber is milking this for all it’s worth and she really pisses me off. Such an entitled,self absorbed lazy bitch.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!  "eat a well balanced diet" and "be somewhat active" are phrases that should never be in the same sentence with our girl Ambie.  You know those are foreign concepts to our sloth loving heroine!  

Also, you might have been the exception, not the rule with your experience.   I never had GD, but some of my friends did and felt pretty darn miserable, despite altering their diets. 

• Love 4
On ‎4‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 6:16 AM, DudeLeaveMeAlone said:

Who is the smoker? Klassy Kousin Krystal? 

337FFCEE-ED3C-4D84-B855-C6A31C589469.jpeg

Editing to add: Yeah, she was smoking in a later scene. And this bitch is pregnant? These people make me sick.

I hate her and she's total trash but I'm pretty sure she's not pregnant.  I think that's just residual pregnancy belly.

On ‎4‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 6:40 AM, Calm81 said:

Leah the scene stealer that has her moms number.

Leah: When I start driving I can drive you everywhere!

?☠️

Apparently Leah is an observant little girl that knows the key to being a big part of her mommy’s life is being at her service - chauffeur/bag fetcher/chair grabber/Canned green beans opener/chicken isn’t ready yet griller.

ETA: Amber having her cousins who’s a busy mom of three come over to clean and cook for her - you’d think her uppa classiness would offer to pay for her brakes to be fixed. 

I didn't even think of that!  Having a mother of three that actually has a job tend to your every whim while you lay in bed puking like a princess and not even offering to pay to get her brakes fixed despite knowing she's driving around her three children in a dangerous vehicle?

I CANNOT with this selfish bitch.

• Love 20
On ‎4‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 7:28 AM, ilovebeaarthur said:

Right?  Our three year old busts into our room and does her little fish out of water flopping routine in our bed at 6 am every day, weekends included.  How the hell can you sleep until 11:30 with two kids under two???  

• Love 15
On 4/3/2018 at 9:16 AM, GreatKazu said:

Maci and Taylor were on the After Show special. He dropped the nugget that Maci sleeps in until 11:30 a.m.

Maci is so lucky (not even sure I'd call it that) to have a guy like Taylor. How many fathers get the kids up and off to daycare while Mom sleeps until almost noon?!

• Love 10
(edited)

I'm THRILLED when I can sleep until 7 with an 8 month old. I have no problem with one parent taking the 'morning shift' and letting the other parent sleep until 9 or so if the other parent takes on bedtime or nighttime feedings or something, but nearly noon is inappropriate with 3 kids no matter your schedule, IMO.

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 12
(edited)

So, I had severe morning (read: all-day) sickness with my pregnancy. As in, diagnosed hyperemesis gravidarum, had to go to hospital to have IV fluids etc.  I never once puked in a plastic bag, that is just fucking revolting.

Big Mack is the very definition of deluded. I almost feel sorry for her. Ryan was high as a kite and could not give two fucks about her trap baby.  I feel so sorry for that kid, it's shameful that she has hurried into a pregnancy that neither of them genuinely want.  When the producer asked her if Ryan knew about the pregnancy there was an extremely noticeable pause and then a pathetic attempt to convey how "thrilled" Rhiiiiiine is.  Nice try.  You are fooling no-one sweetheart!

Edited by Moogen
Gramastical error.
  • Love 14