Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E17: Time Will Tell

druzy
  • Start Topic

8 minutes ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

I’m trying to figure out how much harder amber’s 27 year old pregnancy is compared to her 16 year old pregnancy. 

Bitch, please. 

Back when she was 16 & pregnant, she was dealing with Gary spending $500 on a game system while living in an apartment that he paid the rent on with his full-time job. 

This pregnancy, she has the IRS on her back for $100k while her lease is soon up on her home and she is living with Baby Huey who has no job. 

• Love 18
(edited)

Did that c*** bag Tyler Just try and get sympathy from his fuggly sister by saying he feels guilty that he owns the house that all the bad things happen in.... Tyler and that worthless slob amber jr catelyn only care about themselves .... poor gremlin nova is envious of her sister that got adopted... I bet she wishes she’d get that lucky

Edited by FrankieTankie
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

So we're following the lives of random dysfunctional  relatives of the cast? Stick a fork in this show because it's done!

You know Ryan needed to go for "haircut" complete with backpack after that pregnancy test came back positive. 

ROFLOL

• Love 6
(edited)

So ambers swampy cousin was the side bitch and is mad that the baby daddy picked the main bitch lol .... bitch got what she deserved ... she wanted to play home wrecker and lost ... sat there and admitted she didn’t care she was banging her friends man lol... trailer trash bitches .... keep spreading your legs and collecting baby daddy’s that will make everything better lol.... poor kids .... fucking thirsty fame whores will do anything to get their 15 mins even if it means fucking up their kids lives ... pathetic 

Edited by FrankieTankie
  • Love 13
(edited)

@FairyDusted :-/

Even when she laughs at Baby Huey's stupid joke, Amber is compelled to want to punch. 

Crystal Meth rambling to Tyler about Butch and his high times. I wonder how many times Butch fed your kids while you were passed out on the couch? Stupid bitch. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 17
(edited)

Omg this was a garbage episode.

I thought the channel had changed or something when I had Amber’s loser cousin bitching about one of her loser baby daddy’s that she is still trying to get back with. She has no shame either. Amber giving her advice was hilarious as well omg.

As for Amber she is just a waste of fucking space. She is prob so happy she got gestational diabetes because now she can be even lazier then usual. Who knew that was possible. My sister had gestational diabetes and she still worked a pretty stressful full time job while having it. Amber is such trash I had to ff some of her scenes cause I couldn’t take it. Her new guy is a huge loser too. An unemployed oaf shouldn’t be shading anyone. Keep Gary’s name out of your mouth you loser.

I ff all Maci’s scenes. So fake.

Tyler and Butch and his crack head sister? No thanks.

Ryan seemed super pumped about the baby lmao. How much of a loser do you have to be to get purposely pregnant by a guy like that. He is obv still using too anyone can see that. Why did the producer act so happy for Mackenzie too come on don’t be so extra fake. This is not good news. Sometimes I hate the producers they are so fake and it’s so pathetic.

Edited by Marley
  • Love 16

Okay I'm only half watching, but I just looked up to see some woman dropping F bombs in front of small children in her car and bitching about changing brakes?

Who is this lady? Where did she come from?? Didn't look like any of the TM kids???

• Love 18

This is the laziest group in the franchise.

Cate is literally just calling it in.

Amber was on her feet once this episode.

Maci is just going through the motions.

They don't even live tweet during the show. Give us a twitter battle or a twitter rant. At this point call us names. Just give us something.

• Love 14
1 minute ago, druzy said:

This is the laziest group in the franchise.

Cate is literally just calling it in.

Amber was on her feet once this episode.

Maci is just going through the motions.

They don't even live tweet during the show. Give us a twitter battle or a twitter rant. At this point call us names. Just give us something.

They should be required to do a blog like the ho wives after each episode. 

Oh, the horror! That is considered work. Only Tyler and Baby Huey would take MTV up on that offer. 

• Love 10
43 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Even when she laughs at Baby Huey's stupid joke, Amber is compelled to want to punch. 

Right? I know whenever my husband tells a joke or funny story, my first reaction is to tell him I want to punch him in the face. The rage runs deep with that one.

And then she needed a chair brought to her in the train store?! I just can't with her. Her body probably isn't used to being both upright and mobile.

• Love 19
1 minute ago, GreatKazu said:

They should be required to do a blog like the ho wives after each episode. 

Oh, the horror! That is considered work. Only Tyler and Baby Huey would take MTV up on that offer. 

Whatever happened to Tyler's novel he was working on last year?

Whatever happened to that mental health website Amber and Baby Huey were developing.

Maybe Ryan can go to one of the rehab centers Amber opened, oh wait. 

• Love 16
3 minutes ago, Quita said:

Right? I know whenever my husband tells a joke or funny story, my first reaction is to tell him I want to punch him in the face. The rage runs deep with that one.

And then she needed a chair brought to her in the train store?! I just can't with her. Her body probably isn't used to being both upright and mobile.

For real. 

Jabba the Hutt is Amber's spirit animal. 

3 minutes ago, druzy said:

Whatever happened to Tyler's novel he was working on last year?

Whatever happened to that mental health website Amber and Baby Huey were developing.

Maybe Ryan can go to one of the rehab centers Amber opened, oh wait. 

So many questions. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Linny said:

Teen Mom is really scraping the bottom of the barrel by giving Amber's cousin [Krystal] her own scenes, as if any of us give a shit about her baby-daddy drama or kids whose names indiscriminately abuse the letter Y.  

I bet some of her anger stems from her name not being spelled Krystyl.

1 hour ago, hoosiermom said:

I don’t know what the big deal is about gestational diabetes. I had it with both my pregnancies and I was in my late 30’s. You just have to eat a well balanced diet and be somewhat active.

I think you answered your own question. 

Only once in a blue moon do I get a plastic bag like the one Amber barfs in, but when I do get them, they almost always have holes in them.  I know she really really doesn't want to get out of bed, but if I were going to barf in bed, I'd make damn sure to have a secure vessel.  But I would never in a million years barf in bed; I'd spend my life on the bathroom floor before I'd do that.

Also, did they get some sort of product placement kickback for that sloth?  It didn't look comfortable at all to be leaning up against, and Amber seems to be quite an authority on being comfortable.  It looked like when skiers hold their skis up vertical with the logo right next to their face. 

• Love 13
9 hours ago, A-Lo said:

Amber can't be bothered to walk to the bathroom to throw up even when she knows what the symptoms leading up to it are?  Instead she has Baby Huey bring her a bag so she can throw up in it...in front of him...in bed...and he has to walk away with the vomit-filled bag?  There are no words.

I was coming here to post that very thing. Her bathroom is five feet away!! Dear god. And NuMatt, with a shit eating grin on his face, bringing her a bag. He's a prince, I tell ya. Sorry ladies, he's taken!

8 hours ago, Chickabiddy said:

Ryan: “Call me when the kid is about 3.”

Mack: “That’s a shit thing to say.”

Oh, can you feel the love tonight?

The joy is so fucking palpable.

I laughed like a hyena at that scene. 

• Love 12

YAWN!!!!!  I said it last weekend and saying it again this week I miss Farrah.   At least she was active traveling, running her business, and caring for her daughter.  The only segments I watched was Amber only to see Gary/Leah.   Amber there's always 2 sides to every story she's only getting her cousin version, and going into beast mode for no reason.

• Love 12

Amber, just say you eat cupcakes. Don't hurt Gigi's reputation by associating with them.  Please get trashy cousin Krystal off my screen.  If the isn't enough footage of Amber laying in bed then give me Gary and Kristina. 

Tyler,  while you're on the white trash rehab tour, maybe drop your meth head sister off at the next one you pass.

Maci.....boring. Mac good luck with the new baby and the bestest dad ever who has already flat out told you he isn't going to help you do shit. I would feel sorry for you but you've been watching him be a deadbeat dad on TV for years. Make sure the baby doesn't get into daddy's backpack.

• Love 23

Most of these people...Amber, Cate, Ryan, all seem like they are about 20 years older than they are, and not in a good way at all. They are all useless, unemployed, lazy, burned-out hags.

• Love 12
9 hours ago, Emkat said:

Ryan looked absolutely terrible by the end of this episode. He was hardcore on drugs at that point. Super puffy hands and all. 

His hands WERE very puffy. I noticed that. He doesn't look any different from when we know he was using heroin last year. In fact, I felt like he was fighting nodding off during the baby talk. He was a bit more coherent than the driving scene, but he was not all there. 

9 hours ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

I’m trying to figure out how much harder amber’s 27 year old pregnancy is compared to her 16 year old pregnancy. 

Bitch, please. 

The way she said it, it was like she was having a baby in her 40s. 

8 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Amber wearing a TMOG pullover sweater. *rolling eyes*

Which Amber? 

Amber P was wearing a Nebraska pullover at one point and I wanted to push her in the Missouri River. First we have to deal with Farrah claiming to be from there (Council Bluffs is calling, honey), now trashy Amber is trying to rep? No. Just no. Take several seats (we know you want to). 

• Love 8
11 hours ago, A-Lo said:

Amber can't be bothered to walk to the bathroom to throw up even when she knows what the symptoms leading up to it are?  Instead she has Baby Huey bring her a bag so she can throw up in it...in front of him...in bed...and he has to walk away with the vomit-filled bag?  There are no words.

Actually there are words, Amber and her whole fucking family are repulsive, disgusting shit stains on society. Amber takes repulsive to new levels weekly. 

• Love 14

I've really been puzzling over why Maci and Taylor, parents to a 9-yr-old and two toddlers, would even be considering adding to their family at all at this stage.  Aren't they busy enough with the kids they've got?  And then to throw that adopting-an-older-kid angle into the story made even less sense.  But then I remembered that a major storyline on "This is Us" this season is Randall and his wife doing the same thing...having two kids of their own but wanting to make an older foster kid's life better by fostering and possibly adopting him/her.  Which made sense because Randall's adopted.  Maci clearly doesn't have a storyline this season, apart from Rhine's drug addiction.  So maybe she "adopted" Randall and Beth's storyline???

• Love 14
12 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

Yo! What the actual F is wrong with Maci. Why can she not string her damn words together in a speedier manner?? The damn staccato is driving me batshit. Spit it out!!

Cuz it’s really hard to remember all the lines of script you wrote up for your faux storyline...particularly after washing it all down with a case of Bud. 

• Love 9

I am wondering if Maci and Taylor have any idea the problems they may be inviting into their home with adopting a older child in the foster care system? I know these kids deserve a loving home and family but I'm wondering if they are ready for that at this point in time? They seem to already have their hands full for now.

• Love 8
6 minutes ago, mxmummy said:

I am wondering if Maci and Taylor have any idea the problems they may be inviting into their home with adopting a older child in the foster care system? I know these kids deserve a loving home and family but I'm wondering if they are ready for that at this point in time? They seem to already have their hands full for now.

As a foster parent that adopted older kids and foster older kids. Older meaning over the age of 7 years old, I don't see Maciadopting.. Even fostering and adopting infants is hard and a full time job. Foster kids can't be on TV or social media so I don't know how they'd would work that out. 

• Love 14
11 hours ago, Chickabiddy said:

Ryan: “Call me when the kid is about 3.”

I thought he said to call him when the kid is 30, lol. 

Ryan looks like an old man and his brain is fried. 

That ep confirmed that indeed, Maci has no storyline at all this season. So you have 3 kids, 2 in diapers, you can barely cope  and you want to  adopt. Right. 

What's up with cousin Krystal? Is she a TM now. 

I FFed through the ridic adoption convo, anything having to do with Butch and his meth head daughter and all the commercials and I was done watching in less than 20 minutes. This season is a bust. Amber's complete dysfunction is the only reason to watch, although throwing up into a bag in bed reached the ultimate in lazy, squeaking just by making a shop owner bring you a chair. I mean seriously. She must be punking us with her sloth-love.  

• Love 10
On 3/29/2018 at 8:22 PM, druzy said:

Maci and Taylor meet with an adoption counselor.

Did anyone else, when they 1st read this, think maybe they were seeing an adoption counselor to see about terminating Riiiiiiiiiine's parental rights so that Taylor could adopt Bintley?

• Love 7
(edited)

Sorry for the bunch of posts. I’m posting as I watch.

I think this show is making me become heartless because during Butch’s emotional scene I couldn’t stop wondering why he wrote in his journal upside down ? 

I fast forwarded through most of Maci’s scenes. I’m not listening to a fake storyline. Trying to sound like they want to do right by some poor kids in foster homes burns my butt. These poor kids need homes and not to be exploited for a storyline, they better not use a child for any episodes if they’re not truly serious about it.

If it comes out that Maci and Taylor were legit serious about adoption then I will stand corrected and feel badly but until then Maci’s reputation for being dishonest has me doubting her.

Mackenzie, quit trying to portray Ryan as a doting soon to be dad. It isn’t going to happen. Don’t think he was joking when he said “see you when the child is three.” Actually, maybe he was kidding because it took until Bentley was 9 before he showed interest so maybe age 3 was a joke lol.

I also loved it when she was telling him how sick she felt and he just “uh huh” her while glued to the phone. Good luck with that Mackenzie. The first thing a real man says when his new bride is sick is “crap. Need any Tylenol or something?” At the MINIMUM...lol. ?

814B5F65-69D3-43E7-9C05-B69C500485EF.jpeg

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 10
7 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Maci and Taylor were on the After Show special. He dropped the nugget that Maci sleeps in until 11:30 a.m.

Jesus. Listen, I'd love to sleep in until 8 (lol when you think that's late), but I can't do it with an infant. But 11:30? Who takes care of those kids in the meantime?

• Love 7
Just now, ilovebeaarthur said:

Jesus. Listen, I'd love to sleep in until 8 (lol when you think that's late), but I can't do it with an infant. But 11:30? Who takes care of those kids in the meantime?

Daycare. I'm sure Taylor gets them up and to daycare in the morning and picks them up when the daycare closes. 

• Love 9
29 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Maci and Taylor were on the After Show special. He dropped the nugget that Maci sleeps in until 11:30 a.m.

Wow...that is all I can say.  That is late for most non parents.  There really is no excuse to have children, be home with them (or available at home), and to miss half of their waking day?  What?

• Love 11