Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E02: PharmaRusical

• Start Topic

On the one hand, the choice of the bottom two felt right to me.

On the other hand, gee, what a shock that the second lip sync for your life is between the two big girls from small(er) towns.

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, djlynch said:

On the one hand, the choice of the bottom two felt right to me.

On the other hand, gee, what a shock that the second lip sync for your life is between the two big girls from small(er) towns.

You have overcompensation with bravado! I still remember Eureka being very confident, fearless, and got the job done! What happened? Kalorie was truly out of her league thinking it would be enough to portray a BIG Chris Kardashian for the duration? ;-)

• Love 4

Despiste this not be my favorite type of challenge it was, again, heads and shoulders above the similar ones from All Stars (really, if All Stars 3 served for something, it was to make season 10 to look even better). As far the teams delivery, clearly Eureka and Kalorie sank their team. If wasnt for them, it would be more of a kneck to kneck and I even think Ru could have picked the top and bottom on both teams, because some queens shined on the losing team, specially on the runway looks. Dusty for example, she surprised me.. Was expecting her to serve Milk level of unfinished looks/off the mark performances, but she nailed this week. While I agree that Aquaria could have pushed a little further on her interpretation, the combination of her look and those dance moves she pulled of, outshined most of things I saw from other queens this week. 

But yeah, The Vixen won for be solid all across the board and ´´lead`` her team to the victory. I´m torn on her, it bothers me that shes trying too hard to get on board with the Aquaria X Cracker thing, despiste the fact she was telling the true. In other hand, shes here to play the game.. I dont think shes the most crafted queen, so she knows she needs to stand out on other ways..

On the bottom queens, again, obvious bottom 2.. I felt for both but Eureka needs to get out of her head/pull of this weight and fear of embarasse herself and poor Kalorie, she really was out of her league in many aspects. At least, she can claim she went against a strong cast. For the lip sync, I expected at least some little dancing from the girls, like Alyssa said this is not kindergarten for you to just walk and the song is upbeat. But since both went for only interpret the lyrics, Eureka did the best (still, not enough to beat the queens behind her).

PS: Again on All Stars 3, glad they learned that even on a episode where the runway looks are not the main focus of the challenge, you can/should have a fully runway presentation, without severe cuts (but again, that was because of the lame deliberations queens had to do on eliminating themselves).

PS2: Ru laughing at Vanessa´s elimination last week? I actually was glad we got to see more of the real Ru. It surprised me the editors hightlighted her going out of character for once.

Edited by CaioF
  • Love 3

I need these queens to stop. crying. stat.  Ru is not taking you behind the studio to shoot you in the head when you sashay away! 

Miss Kalorie! You say that there is no drag in New Mexico. Yes there is, honey; it's YOU.  Because of Drag Race, we know who you are! You've won half the battle right there.

The Vixen stay instigating mess. Heh.

• Love 20

From Asia's team, I thought Asia, Dusty, and Yuhua were the best.  I would have read the scene more in rehersal, since a bunch of them were told by the judges they didn't know their lines. 

Aquaria hasn't impressed me much yet.

I like Kalorie Karbdashian-Williams. I actually think she is very pretty.  I read an article by a gay man that said the same thing Kalorie said earlier~ that some fat gay men/women get more heat for being big than being gay.

Spoiler

I'm a little sad about Kalorie, but I understand why she left. Eureka outperformed her and had a connection while performing with her audience(judges). 

Edited by Temperance

I love that dancing minichallenge, and I love me some Alyssa. I also loved that we saw that little bit at the judges table at the beginning. But the weeping and desperation from both Vanessa and Kalorie were uncomfortable to watch. They were both so outshined by the others that I wonder if they were alternates or something. Why did Vanessa just repeat her name over and over? At the end of last week, I think we saw her do it twice. Perhaps it was only twice and it was editing, but it was still strange.

So far I'm really loving Vixen the shit-stirrer. She's striking the right balance right now, being a shrewd team player and friendly at times, then calling shit out when needed. I also think she's been spot-on in her arguments against a backpedaling Aquaria, both tonight in the main show and last week in Untucked. A quick-thinking, smart bitch is my kind of bitch.

I'm still very on the fence about Eureka. She's really whiny. There's always a grating quality to her voice - for me, anyway - and when she gets upset it gets a million billion times worse. And I'm still waiting for her to bring something to the table.

• Love 7

A good episode and the pharmarusical was clever and fun.

I am glad they weighed the musical performance heavier than the runway, because if those were supposed to be best runway looks, they were really disappointing. 

I did like Dusty's and surprisingly, Aquaria's.  I haven't been too impressed with Aquaria but her look was striking as hell.

The bottom two were correct.  Eureka did not know the words to the musical.  The judges critique was spot on.  And ooof that LSFYL -- For such an awesome song, that lip sync felt rather lackluster.  Best of My Love was wasted on those two.  Somebody like Trinity K Bonet would have killed that lip sync.

So far is this the cryingest group of drag queens?  I mean it is only episode two and we've already had tears from like 5 of them on the runway.  Pace yourselves ladies!

Halsey is gorgeous!  I always get surprised how stunning she is whenever I see her.

Finally, I love how they were dragging Monet on her Sponge outfit from last week on Untucked.  Too funny.

• Love 5

Okay, I just CANNOT with the tears. Being around Eureka and Kalorie must have been exhausting!! At one point Eureka is outside there getting her cry on with the attention and here comes Kalorie and she’s starts getting her cry on so the attention shifts and Eureka walks away. 

• Love 7

I want to like Eureka, but I don't. Kalorie seemed really sweet, though. Yes, they were both OTT with the tears, but Kalorie's feelings just seemed more authentic to me, I guess?

I'm enjoying getting to know the queens. The sponge-outfit jokes on Untucked were a bottomless well. :) 

Edited by bref
  • Love 9

With the show boosting so much the career of some queens and not so much of others, and also becoming a reference in the drag comunity, I think some the queens are holding alot weight about be on the show, meet the expectations, don´t leave so earlie, dont ruin their reputation... Also, add the stress of the tapings, be isolated from the rest of the world, people that you care.. Like many queens said, its intense... We only see the edit product, and we take like if the time they have taping is the same as the show airs and its not..

Buuut, having said that, producers needs to make sure to balance things and make sure the queens can also have fun so we can have fun aswell... So far, for me, its ballanced.. We are having the crying queens, but we are having other stuff..  And as we pass this early episodes, weaker queens going, things might change.

Changing subject, ´´your best drag`` runway for week 2 and would you really expect a smart queen would really waste their personal best this early? Judges themselves said before that when a queen raise the bar high, they need to keep it up. I doubt most of the queens really picked their personal best. The ones that see the finish line, are saving it for later on/last week.

Edited by CaioF
  • Love 5

I'm not mad at Vixen for not keeping her mouth shut. Aquaria ripped Cracker from stem to stern during Untucked, clocked her makeup, clocked her outfits, clocked her acts, like girl what's left? Aquaria basically insulted all of Cracker's drag and and then threw up a 'who, me? never!' act when called on it. At least have the professional courtesy to read Cracker to her face, but ofc she won't because she knows that she can't keep up with Cracker in a debate. I'm waiting for Michelle to complain about Aquaria always having boy-chest...this is, what, the 4th time? *checks watch*

Eurkea was an annoying and emotional mess on her season too, it just got washed out by the living Eeyore that was Nina Bonina Brown Washington Carver*. Clearly a lot of pressure has been heaped on her to come back and kick everyone's butt and it's psyching her out. I hope she can snap out of it and have at least a little fun and be happy she made it back. Rehabbing an ACL is no joke, her even being back at all and able to do what little dancing she's doing is amazing.

I thought Asia's laser beam eyes would cleave Dusty in half when he proclaimed he would have won if their team had been on top. She is so intense ALL the time girl, I live. If there was a drag boot camp, she'd be the instructor clanging the pan at 5:55 am screaming for everyone to get tucked and ready by O Six Hundred.

Damn, Padma let them girls have it. Did she say 'all production, no substance' about Monique's 2-in-1 look? I mean, she wasn't wrong that the two dresses didn't relate to each other, but dang.

Halsey had so many one-liners ready when the girls were walking the runway, she was hilarious.

These queens have technically "won" by just being on the show in terms of getting greater general public recognition, but I'm sure there's another level of evaluation and expectation in their actual drag community. Shangie harped all AS3 that she wanted the respect of the other girls, and I think that's something a lot of the queens coming through RPDR are really hoping for. Validation from their peers who are experts at the craft. So I totally understand how they would be so heartbroken at being cut so early, or before they've had a chance to show their very best selves.

*I say this as another living Eeyore recognizing one of my tribeswomen

• Love 12

Alyssa Edwards, Padma Lakshmi and The Vixen were the MVPs of the episode for me. Alyssa brought funny and constructive coaching, Padma brought some top notch judging, and The Vixen brought pure fire. Three things that we get too little of on RPDR.

This season is fantastic so far and if they can keep this up, it will easily be the best we've seen since season 6. The only slightly disappointing part of this episode was the runway, and the only queen I'm not feeling is Eureka. 

• Love 6

There were a lot of bedazalled/jazzed up swimsuits on that runway. WTF?!

Alyssa was the consummate professional, as always, and looking exquisitely put together. I'd like her in that role, regularly. The cast of usual suspects really needs a clean-out.

I don't mind the tears. I felt for Eureka, pre-challenge - her knee is screwed for life, despite being 'repaired' and she's a big girl, and she risked further damage and loooong-term vicious pain if the choreography was other than what it was (thank god it was Alyssa and not that other prawn). I thought she slayed that LSFY, but she'd better step it up on the runway next week.

I was flabbergasted when The Vixen won, but gather it was as she was the leader of the winning team??? Not my winner, in any case.

The makeup is exceptional this season. I could watch an hour of making-up and then slow closeups from all angles...

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, violet and green said:

The makeup is exceptional this season. I could watch an hour of making-up and then slow closeups from all angles...

I had this in my first post and deleted it, because I thought it might be too mean. I like Kalorie and I think she's good-looking. But her runway make-up was too orange for me. It was more noticable in the workroom and the untucked area and it looked okay on the runway.  I know it can be hard and maybe she doesn't have a big budget, but I would invest in different foundation. 

Well, that was confusing. It's too early in the season to have a bunch of lookalike queens playing characters in a fast paced sketch. Was that Monique or Monet? Or Mayhem? Cracker or Aquaria? Dusty or that muscly one? I'm getting better at distinguishing them all in the workroom but I gave up during the 'musical'.

Eureka is annoying but I give her props for answering Ru's "How's your leg?" with "No complaints".

Oh, one more thing: what's a Halsey?

• Love 9

First time poster in here.

It was a great episode. I had to dvr and watch this morning, and I'm glad. Allyssa's voice annoyed me and skipped most of the choreography training. 

I don't like the androgynous looks. I hated when Raja did it too. It's almost half asset imo. 

My youngest Yahoo was confused why it was lip sync fir your life and not legacy. He only started watching with me during AS3.

So far I'm really loving Vixen the shit-stirrer. She's striking the right balance right now, being a shrewd team player and friendly at times, then calling shit out when needed. I also think she's been spot-on in her arguments against a backpedaling Aquaria, both tonight in the main show and last week in Untucked. A quick-thinking, smart bitch is my kind of bitch.

If The Vixen was allowed, I bet she would've flat out said something like, "Aquaria, we're on TV so Miz Cracker is going to see how upset you were so you might as well own it now." All Stars seems like the only seasons you can really break the fourth wall on stuff in the Drag Race universe.

Untucked has done such a good job making you feel for these girls, even the early outs. Like I legit teared up when they had to sort of stop filming because Kalorie was so emotional. Then I immediately started laughing when you heard the PA say "Queen walking."

Edited by BloggerAloud
  • Love 4

If I were more conspiracy-minded, I'd be seriously wondering whether

a) The Vixen is a producer plant, and

b) Blair St. Clair is pulling a Victor/Victoria on us.

Edited by Blakeston
  • Love 7
9 hours ago, CaioF said:

Changing subject, ´´your best drag`` runway for week 2 and would you really expect a smart queen would really waste their personal best this early? Judges themselves said before that when a queen raise the bar high, they need to keep it up. I doubt most of the queens really picked their personal best. The ones that see the finish line, are saving it for later on/last week.

I can see this point, but the danger here is that if you underwhelm this early you might not even be here later on to pull out the full stop.  And even if you are saving your best drag for later, I would hope that there was something between "best" and  bejeweled swimsuit/bejeweled catsuit in your luggage.

5 hours ago, Mayberry said:

I am glad Vixen called out Aquaria but I can see Vixen becoming too much of the villain, too unlikeable, as time goes on.

Last week I was tsking my teeth at Vixen, thinking she was playing the villain card a little too early. But I found her a little more fascinating this week.  I can't remember the last time the personality of a person out of drag felt like such sharp contrast with their in drag personality.  Out of drag, Vixen came off as whiny, petulant and very young.  In drag she feels sharper, more abrasive, a bit salty and more mature.  I don't think she deserved the win just because she was the captain.  Because she didn't really do much.  But I guess if the expectation is she would have been on the chopping block for the very same reason if her team lost, I guess the win is expected then.  I liked her quite a bit with her no-nonsense pep talk with Kalorie.  She came off as supportive but pragmatic.

5 hours ago, Mayberry said:

Kameron Michaels seems nice but is in danger of being too quiet, she might get lost in the crowd.

The only reason I can tell Kameron Michaels apart from anyone else is because of the tats.  Otherwise she is getting lost.  I could easily confuse her with Dusty in drag if Dusty's look wasn't so distinctive this time around.

Edited by DearEvette
  • Love 1
37 minutes ago, Blakeston said:

If I were more conspiracy-minded, I'd seriously wondering whether

a) The Vixen is a producer plant, and

At this point, I'd bet that the producers know enough people in the drag world that they can find out someone's reputation before they cast them, and they knew that The Vixen was a champion shit-stirrer when they picked her.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, rozen said:

Eurkea was an annoying and emotional mess on her season too, it just got washed out by the living Eeyore that was Nina Bonina Brown Washington Carver*. Clearly a lot of pressure has been heaped on her to come back and kick everyone's butt and it's psyching her out. I hope she can snap out of it and have at least a little fun and be happy she made it back. Rehabbing an ACL is no joke, her even being back at all and able to do what little dancing she's doing is amazing.

First of all, your footnote made me literally snort. I too am a part of this tribe. And Nina's drag was not really appealing to me and I came to like her anyway because of her whole Eeyore thing. She's my sister, and I am positive I would have come across the same or worse in that situation.

I think what bothers me about Eureka is her sadness and angst is so performative. I know it comes from a real place, but she can't really sell it to me as authentic. She just pushes too hard to be noticed in all ways. Whether it's trying to be funny, or having a raw emotional moment, I feel like I see a lot of effort there. She has many reasons to be a mess right now, but a lot of it to me reads as keening for attention. It was telling that when the group moved on from comforting her she got a little bratty. In some ways I get it, we all have these moments, but Eureka seems to never not want as much attention as possible, same as in Season 9.

• Love 6

At first I was surprised by Padma reading these queens, when I remembered that she's been judging for 14 fucking seasons on Top Chef. She knows how to judge. I'm surprised it took this long to get her over on Drag Race.

I'm rather glad that the Vixen put all of Aquaria's beef out in the streets because I hate those grumbled mumbled conflicts that simmer all season long to explode stupidly. And because it deserves to be said again, Aquaria's drag is just ok. I have yet to see her present anything worth copying, Xeroxing, mimeographing, or even carbon copying. Was there anything in that look other than the nose ring that said "best drag"? That green shit in her wig was weak. Take away the nose ring and that entire look would have landed her in the bottom.

I've got to give Eureka props. An ACL tear is no joke.

• Love 7
24 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

At first I was surprised by Padma reading these queens, when I remembered that she's been judging for 14 fucking seasons on Top Chef. She knows how to judge. I'm surprised it took this long to get her over on Drag Race.

I was surprised too at how hard Padma was giving it to em. I liked it, though. And I could tell from the way she rolled with the Glitter mention that she came to play. (She doesn't have to worry about living that down, cause Glitter is not her fault. Or Mariah's imo.)

• Love 4
1 hour ago, DearEvette said:

I can see this point, but the danger here is that if you underwhelm this early you might not even be here later on to pull out the full stop.  And even if you are saving your best drag for later, I would hope that there was something between "best" and  bejeweled swimsuit/bejeweled catsuit in your luggage.

Oh yeah... Like, I dont think they should waste they very best (unless you think you might be in trouble) buut at least choose from your top 5 best looks (top 3 depending on the queen) or something that stands out (like Aquaria did). Some choices were really questionable. Kalorie in particular, guuuiiirl, you should be aware that you had to impress/your time was running short, that what you had to present?  Even Mayhem bothered me with that gown not fully hitting the floor. Monét and that overdone suit with that hair...IMO, Aquaria, Cracker and Dusty were the most sucessfull this week. Lucky for the ones missing the mark, the runway was like 10% into judges decision this week and thats why the random theme.  Still, I think they could have come out with something else and saved  ´´your best drag`` for the semi-finals at least.

Edited by CaioF
  • Love 1

I can't drag Eureka too much here. Knee injuries fuck you up. Snapping an ACL is horrible and the recovery is long. I'm a person who has seriously bad knees and it's not just that you can't count on the knees to hold you up but the scar tissue in your brain over the injuries is no joke, either. So there she is, remembering that the second episode of season nine was when she got the injury... yeah, I empathize big time. I was not angry at her for struggling through that.

Meanwhile, Vixen pulling it all out into the light! Woo! She was not kidding about coming to fight. I kinda dug it because I thought the whole 'Cracker is stealing my look!' was complete bullshit anyway. You don't own sad eyebrows Aquaria! Live in the now! But reading Cracker behind her back and being all 'yeah we will HAVE a conversation about it!' and then wilting when Cracker is there and available to confront. Mm-hmm. "Nope! Nope! Too vague! Here's how it went down."

Queens and bodysuits... is this supposed to be something I hate? I mean, they can't always been gliding about in floor length gowns. I guess this is just yet another arbitrary Thing Michelle Hates and will therefore shit all over for no good reason. You know, like the color green.

One of the best parts about Alyssa being there was her saying 'I've been kicked off of Drag Race three times. I know the pressure. You've got to bring it and put it out there.' I thought it was cool to have someone really be able to speak from experience.

• Love 8
11 hours ago, cyberfruit said:

If TPTB are listening/reading, I'mma need y'all to dial it allllll the way back on these tears on Untucked. I'm a lowkey crybaby, and even I was cringing at the too long scenes with the teary queens.

Have to disagree with you cyberfruit. After All Stars 3 which actually turned into Ru Paul’s best friend’s race, it’s nice to see queens that want to win. They’re bringing the drama this season and I am HERE FOR IT!!!

Dusty Bottoms is intriguing. She's giving me a little Tammie Brown a little Milk and a lot of her own uniqueness. Plus she can take a critique from Michelle without coming unglued. Prediction: final three. Ru made some nice comments about Aquaria being the future of drag do she might make it too if she doesn’t fuck it up. Worried about Blair. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, djlynch said:

At this point, I'd bet that the producers know enough people in the drag world that they can find out someone's reputation before they cast them, and they knew that The Vixen was a champion shit-stirrer when they picked her.

That's what makes me think she isn't a blatant plant. She seems to have that reputation in real life.

That said, she reminds me of Shangela, in that she seems to know exactly what the producers want, and she knows that she was cast specifically to bring it, and she's going to give it to them if it kills her.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, cousin oliver said:

Well, that was confusing. It's too early in the season to have a bunch of lookalike queens playing characters in a fast paced sketch. Was that Monique or Monet? Or Mayhem? Cracker or Aquaria? Dusty or that muscly one? I'm getting better at distinguishing them all in the workroom but I gave up during the 'musical'.

Eureka is annoying but I give her props for answering Ru's "How's your leg?" with "No complaints".

Same here, I need to rewatch and pause and figure out who is who in the sketch. I'm not sure with all the wigs. After awhile you know their smiles and teeth and its easy to pick them out in ...well drag

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Dandesun said:

Meanwhile, Vixen pulling it all out into the light! Woo! She was not kidding about coming to fight. I kinda dug it because I thought the whole 'Cracker is stealing my look!' was complete bullshit anyway. You don't own sad eyebrows Aquaria! Live in the now! But reading Cracker behind her back and being all 'yeah we will HAVE a conversation about it!' and then wilting when Cracker is there and available to confront. Mm-hmm. "Nope! Nope! Too vague! Here's how it went down."

Apparently, this is the dress that Cracker "copied" from Aquaria.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 5

I agree with everyone that an ACL injury is no joke. I'm a big wrestling fan and TWICE their Women's Champion was sidelined with that injury; it takes surgery and nine months of rehab (and these are professional athletes whose bodies are in prime condition). My friend tore hers in an almost fluke-y way during our senior year and it felt like she had crutches forever. Here's to hoping that Eureka can get out of her own head from now on.

LOVED seeing Alyssa as such a great teacher. There were little things there, like when Yuhua and Cracker were second-guessing and she encouraged them to keep going bigger. Poor Blair looked like a sad puppy.

Asia hosted my viewing party and had some T to spill!

*I asked her if it was required that teams have some choreography prepared, since Vixen's team seemed surprised. She said no, but that she is from pageantry and knew Alyssa would expect at least some kind of an 8-count prepared (a little confusing, since this implies they knew Alyssa would be the guest choreogapher).

She agreed with the sentiment that one team had harder choreography than the other (club dancing vs theatrical). The choreography was only decided by which ever team the last person picked decided to be on, as one was for 7 people and one was for 6.

Edited by JakeyJokes
There are 13 queens on the show, not 9
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, HunterHunted said:

Apparently, this is the dress that Cracker copied from Aquaria.

Oh for fuck's sake... look. are the dresses similar? Yes. And? That's fucking life. Gods Above and Below, how many queens were on stage last night in bodysuits? How many bitches came out in kimonos for the Madonna challenge? SHIT HAPPENS. Aquaria just comes off so...  young... with this drama. "OMG, she totally copies me all of the time. It's not cute anymore. I'm so amazing and she's stealing directly from me and ruining my brand! It's so hard to be a skinny white saint in the city!" Aside from that but styling is everything... looking at the two above photos you can see very clearly that there is no copying going on. It's just a similar dress.

• Love 20
13 minutes ago, Dandesun said:

Oh for fuck's sake... look. are the dresses similar? Yes. And? That's fucking life. Gods Above and Below, how many queens were on stage last night in bodysuits? How many bitches came out in kimonos for the Madonna challenge? SHIT HAPPENS. Aquaria just comes off so...  young... with this drama. "OMG, she totally copies me all of the time. It's not cute anymore. I'm so amazing and she's stealing directly from me and ruining my brand! It's so hard to be a skinny white saint in the city!" Aside from that but styling is everything... looking at the two above photos you can see very clearly that there is no copying going on. It's just a similar dress.

I completely agree. The dresses are similar-ish, but the styling takes them in very different directions. Meanwhile Power Girl's like "I've been rocking a boob window for decades. It's kinda my thing. You don't see me trying to toss bitches into the sun for wearing one too."

• Love 7
2 hours ago, JakeyJokes said:

She agreed with the sentiment that one team had harder choreography than the other (club dancing vs theatrical). The choreography was only decided by which ever team the last person picked decided to be on, as one was for 5 people and one was for 4.

Weren't there 13 contestants, though?

Monique Heart has SUCH an expressive face. I love when she pops those eyes out all huge and surprised. 

Speaking of surprised, I was amazed at how awkward and gangly Blair St. Clair was in the dance rehearsal. I thought she was this big Broadway baby, she was acting like not only had she never danced before, but she had no clue of the mechanics of how her body moved. She just kept flinging her long limbs around instead of moving them with purpose. It was completely bizarre. Was she drunk?

Miz Cracker is my early favorite but this is such a good cast this season.

• Love 5

Eureka is exhausting to deal with, and I’m just watching her on TV. Loved, loved loved how she tried to squeeze out tears when she and Kalorie were in the back having a smoke. When the two other queens turned their attention to Kalorie, you can see Eureka over their shoulder making faces like children do when they are attempting to cry in the midst of a trantum. Hilarious.  I really don’t like Eureka; sorry she had a knee injury (I’m a runner so I know from injuries), but that doesn’t make me like her. 

• Love 9
15 minutes ago, ClareWalks said:

Speaking of surprised, I was amazed at how awkward and gangly Blair St. Clair was in the dance rehearsal. I thought she was this big Broadway baby, she was acting like not only had she never danced before, but she had no clue of the mechanics of how her body moved. She just kept flinging her long limbs around instead of moving them with purpose. It was completely bizarre. Was she drunk?

I think she was having a panic attack. Something about how she sounded (right before the clip of the gangly mess) when AE asked her if she were alright or nervous, I forget the exact question, but the way she answered that she was OK and ready screamed to me that she was not at all OK or ready.

• Love 4

What a great episode, and that musical number was eons better than anything they put together for AS3. I'm a little sick of the choreographed lip synch numbers, but at least this one had decent music and a clever idea.

I was honestly surprised Kameron wasn't in the running for winning this week. I thought she did well in the challenge and I loved her runway look. I thought it was so pretty and it was an interesting look to see the muscle queen covered in butterflies. 

11 hours ago, cousin oliver said:

She's had a whole bunch of hit songs, although I probably still couldn't pick her out of a lineup. But what you really need to know her for is her speech at the Women's March this year:

• Love 7
9 minutes ago, MaryWebGirl said:

I was honestly surprised Kameron wasn't in the running for winning this week. I thought she did well in the challenge and I loved her runway look. I thought it was so pretty and it was an interesting look to see the muscle queen covered in butterflies. 

I really did like Kameron's look. She totally won my sister over by referencing Ferngully and, to me, she looked like a Lisa Frank dream. I dig it.

• Love 7
17 hours ago, Dandesun said:

I really did like Kameron's look. She totally won my sister over by referencing Ferngully and, to me, she looked like a Lisa Frank dream. I dig it.

I agree, I was surprised she was just safe. She looked like a Lisa Frank Trapper Keeper I had once. 

Still on the Cracker/Mayhem/Monet love train as well as Kameron of course.  The Vixen also continues to fascinate me, love her! 

Loved all 3 guests but especially Alyssa & her professionalism, guidance & observations. (tongue click)

• Love 2

I'm loving the fact that every drag race call back in Conflama was to a Chicago queen (Bitch I'm from Chicago, This ain't RuPaul's Best Friend Race, Go back to Party City where you belong). And the fact that it was Team Vixen. Messy City.

• Love 3

Speaking of surprised, I was amazed at how awkward and gangly Blair St. Clair was in the dance rehearsal.

He was moving like a newborn giraffe. Crazy.

I was glad Eureka was given a second chance, but she and her tears can sashay away now.

Dusty looked SO much better without the dumb dots, and proved that they're not needed for her to stand out.

• Love 2