Type keyword(s) to search

Aspyn Brown: She Has The Man, But May Eventually Get "The Family"

• Start Topic

18 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

I think it’s the tip of his sunglasses

Yep, you are correct. I couldn't enlarge the picture enough to see it clearly.  Although seeing Christine in sharper detail makes her look ten times worse.

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Irate Panda said:

I think it’s the tip of his sunglasses

CB5911BA-F963-4A4B-88FF-D468A517874E.jpeg

Oh my god... Wtf is Christine wearing?  😲

I think I'd be hard pressed to put together an uglier outfit, what the hell was she thinking?

The V neckline is awful, the sleeves look too tight and popping open, the clodhopper elf boots, the horrible thick red leggings... Ugh!

She looks so huge in that awful dress.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
50 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

Are leis a thing for graduates out west?  We don't see that kind of thing in the Midwest.

IIRC, Mariah had a money lei, I don't know what denomination they were, but there seemed to be about 50 bills altogether.  I had never heard of this custom either, but it's apparently common in the west.

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

That's what I was wondering... Would she be taking the pic?

Highly doubt it. She would have to be front and center next to Kootie in the photo. She probably stayed behind in Flag to "watch over the kids".  She had nothing to gain by being there. None of it was about her.

• Love 13
9 hours ago, Gramto6 said:

Highly doubt it. She would have to be front and center next to Kootie in the photo. She probably stayed behind in Flag to "watch over the kids".  She had nothing to gain by being there. None of it was about her.

Yeah, it would be too easy to get someone in the crowd to take the shot.  I’ve never seen Robin not, as you say, front and center and next to Kootie if she was there.  She may have been back in “Flag,” interviewing people to clean the mansion or look after her kids for the summer on that day.

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
(edited)

None of Sobbin's kids are in the photo, so I suspect her whole fambly stayed in Flag while the rest of them got to spend some time with Kody for a change, albeit en masse.  Maybe keeping her bones in Flagstaff started they day they moved there.

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
On 5/18/2019 at 7:26 PM, ginger90 said:

1791DAB4-1D82-467F-BA01-A1109E99E520.jpeg

Many of their group photos remind me of what my Nana always said: spend your money on shoes and coats/jackets because that's what makes or breaks your outfit.

Janelle and Truely - A+

Kody - B (if you overlook the hillbilly shirt)

Christine, Gwendlyn and the girl between Aspyn and Christine - D

Meri - F

• LOL 5

I may be mixing her up with her other siblings but did Aspyn finish grad school or undergrad? I’m happy for her either way—maybe the degree’ll come in handy when she (hopefully) realizes she deserves better than polygamy and peaces outta that marriage. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
17 hours ago, suomi said:

Many of their group photos remind me of what my Nana always said: spend your money on shoes and coats/jackets because that's what makes or breaks your outfit.

Janelle and Truely - A+

Meri - F

Agree except I'd give Gwen a B+ for pulling off that outfit.  She looks stunning and is coming into her own now.  She should consider modeling--she's statuesque and has nonclassical good looks like the models on Tyra Banks' ANTM.  And has been one of my favorites ever since she said they should name one of Robyn's spawn "Hash Brown".

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
33 minutes ago, Pachengala said:

I may be mixing her up with her other siblings but did Aspyn finish grad school or undergrad?

She has spent 5 years as an undergrad.  Apparently she changed majors at some point.

• Love 4
8 hours ago, ginger90 said:

29B2CC5A-09F3-4380-BA7C-0EA056580F6D.jpeg

Meri's obviously sporting her LuLaNo, which makes her appear as if she's gained 30 lb. Meri, boot-cut and looser fitting jeans are a thing in 2019. Think about it. 

• Love 7
On 5/20/2019 at 1:25 PM, xwordfanatik said:

Let's hope that the next adventure isn't another wife for Mitch.

I may be wrong, but I think even Stevie Wonder sees that coming!

On 5/20/2019 at 2:41 PM, Pachengala said:

I may be mixing her up with her other siblings but did Aspyn finish grad school or undergrad? I’m happy for her either way—maybe the degree’ll come in handy when she (hopefully) realizes she deserves better than polygamy and peaces outta that marriage. 

If that happens, it may happen after Aspen pops out a kid or two. You know how much she wants her "red-headed" children...

• Love 1
On 5/18/2019 at 6:42 PM, Kohola3 said:

Are leis a thing for graduates out west?  We don't see that kind of thing in the Midwest.

Yep.  At our graduation we have stands all over campus selling the leis

• Useful 2
On 5/18/2019 at 6:42 PM, Kohola3 said:

Here in California practically everyone has them. Usually they are just flowers but sometimes people will make one with dollar bills instead of flowers. They are always being sold on campus on graduation day or at a florist during graduation time. My friend is from Hawaii and she always makes the lei’s herself from scratch like back at home. I went to a graduation a few weeks ago where they were being sold for between $30 and $40. 

• Useful 7
(edited)
On 5/18/2019 at 5:15 PM, DaphneCat said:

Christine MUST be wearing Lulano in this picture.  After losing all that weight - why would she want to look like she gained back 40lbs?

Agreed. She's such a lovely looking woman and she worked so hard to trim down.  Strut your stuff, woman!  💃

Edited by Rabbit Hutch
Spelling
  • Love 3
On 5/21/2019 at 5:30 PM, MakingBacon said:

Here in California practically everyone has them. Usually they are just flowers but sometimes people will make one with dollar bills instead of flowers. They are always being sold on campus on graduation day or at a florist during graduation time. My friend is from Hawaii and she always makes the lei’s herself from scratch like back at home. I went to a graduation a few weeks ago where they were being sold for between $30 and $40. 

Here in the Seattle area we have a large Pacific Islander population and I think over the years leis have become standard for many at graduations and even weddings. Our Costcos carry leis during the whole graduation season.

• Useful 3
  • Love 2

But where are the spawn of Robyn?  Surely they'd be front and center, if helicopter mom was there?

Please Aspyn, stick to your guns, and stay monogamous.  Do not agree that Mitch can "marry" anyone else!  After all, even HE said, it would be up to you.  Keep him away from Kootie, definitely.  And Robyn, who would just love it if you (Aspyn) turned plyg.  

• Love 7

Another MLM?  Wasn't Janelle promoting these, too?

Aspyn:  put your degree to good use.  Leave the MLM jazz to your sis Mykelti.  She quite her job for whatever reason, is into MLM's, so let her have the uncertainty of being able to pay bills.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
On 5/18/2019 at 4:11 PM, Sofa Sloth said:

Ow my eyes! Those stubby flat black riding boots paired with the little girl thick leggings and an unflattering floral tent dress!  Christine what are you doing? You know it’s a special occasion and you’ll be photographed right?  If that is her showcasing the best #Lulafashion that’s a hard pass from me. 🙅🏼‍♀️

I knew it was just a matter of time before it would be "Big Rental Mansions on the Prairie" spinoff happening

image.png.4368f99a518228592815dcc62ab01333.png

• LOL 6
15 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

How many different kinds of crap is this woman going to shill?  Diarrhea tea, contact paper nails, over-priced subscription boxes full of stuff you don't want.  What's next?

• Love 6
10 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

Aspyn:  put your degree to good use.  Leave the MLM jazz to your sis Mykelti.  She quite her job for whatever reason, is into MLM's, so let her have the uncertainty of being able to pay bills.

Not to defend her (that’s not my style 😉) but this isn’t actually MLM, FabFitFun is a quarterly subscription service, which four times per year sends you a random mystery selection of fashion, beauty, and fitness items for just $49.95. It’s obviously an influencer gig she’s landed, to promote this business to her large following. A lot of the (minor) celeb influencers promote this one on Instagram too (like most of the MTV Teen Moms etc). 

Still shilling to the masses for money though, and that opportunity will be over whenever their tv gig is (finally) up, so I totally agree with your sentiment that she needs to not quite her job. 😆  

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

I've been trying to downsize/minimize, so getting a box of random stuff that I may or may not enjoy and/or use doesn't really appeal to me personally...

(I just did an ig search for fitfabfunsummerbox and I had to chuckle seeing that most people are getting the Brazilian Bum Bum cream that had such an incredibly strong, overpowering scent, my sister made me take a hot shower and change my clothes when I visited her...lol)

That said I was curious to find out what kind of kickback the browns are getting (so far I've seen Janelle, Maddie, and Aspyn pushing it). Here's what the website says: 

What are some of the rewards and incentives?

Earn an $8 commission for each box sale referred through your tracking link.

When you bring in three or more sales within the same season, you will receive a complimentary FabFitFun box for the following season

Sneak peeks & exclusive spoilers

Participate in sales contests to earn free products, FabFitFun credits, and more

https://fabfitfun.com/magazine/faq-affiliates/

There are literally thousands of affiliates shilling this box just on IG right now, and she only gets a commission for a buyer's first box so I doubt any of the Browns are making all that much on this.  It's not like they're Kendall Jenner or anything.

• Love 3
45 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

...I had to chuckle seeing that most people are getting the Brazilian Bum Bum cream that had such an incredibly strong, overpowering scent, my sister made me take a hot shower and change my clothes when I visited her...l

Make me think these boxes are filled with leftover stuff that some company tried and failed to sell.  So they offload it for pennies to the "surprise box" companies and unsuspecting buyers are sent to the showers to wash the offensive stuff off.

• Love 8
(edited)
1 hour ago, Kohola3 said:

Make me think these boxes are filled with leftover stuff that some company tried and failed to sell.  So they offload it for pennies to the "surprise box" companies and unsuspecting buyers are sent to the showers to wash the offensive stuff off.

The company has been in business and successful for about 5-6 years now, if it was all leftover crap they wouldn't have done so well and people wouldn't be repeat ordering. 

That said - I looked at the photos of the contents of the boxes and see maybe ONE item I might want. I'd just go to Sephora or Ulta (most of the cosmetic type stuff is available at either store) where I can use a tester or buy a travel size to see if it works for me.  If something doesn't work or smells bad, why would I want to be stuck with a full size of the product?

And making a big deal about a coffee mug or beach blanket - something you can pick up for less than $10 on Amazon. In Mexico you can buy a beach blanket or towel for around $5-6 at the mercado or Mega.  That's what I do and on my last day I just leave it in my Airbnb with a note or give it to someone else on the beach.

But they're the Browns, and grifters gotta grift.

Edited by DakotaJustice
  • Love 7

I love FabFitFun boxes!!  I'll be getting my 3rd soon and yea while I probably don't need most of the stuff, I've done a few other subscription boxes and it's by far the best one I've ever done. I can actually use most of the stuff I get. And you get to choose some of the items.  you can tailor it so you don't get a lot of unwanted stuff. I don't wear jewelry so I don't get any jewelry. Usually bath/body and kitchen items. 

I've been on the hunt for a leave in conditioner/detangler and my last box had one and it's so freaking awesome, way better than any other super expensive product I've used and I never would have even thought to try it if it weren't for being in the box. 

I swear I don't work for the company but I love these boxes. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
On 5/19/2019 at 10:02 PM, suomi said:

Janelle and Truely - A+

Meri - F

I'd give Ysabel a B, she looks cute, I like the kicks. Gwen gets a C, not a fan of those floral overalls. 

I actually like Christine's boots and tights, but that dress just does not hang right. Very unflattering - sorry Christine! 😞

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Dmarie019 said:

I love FabFitFun boxes!!  I'll be getting my 3rd soon and yea while I probably don't need most of the stuff, I've done a few other subscription boxes and it's by far the best one I've ever done. I can actually use most of the stuff I get. And you get to choose some of the items.  you can tailor it so you don't get a lot of unwanted stuff. I don't wear jewelry so I don't get any jewelry. Usually bath/body and kitchen items. 

I've been on the hunt for a leave in conditioner/detangler and my last box had one and it's so freaking awesome, way better than any other super expensive product I've used and I never would have even thought to try it if it weren't for being in the box. 

I swear I don't work for the company but I love these boxes.