Type keyword(s) to search

Aspyn Brown: She Has The Man, But May Eventually Get "The Family"

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

Looks like she's another one that needs a bra fitting.  Maybe it's the way the belt is tied but she looks pretty "saggy" for someone so young.

• Love 3

That suit is incredibly unflattering - the top of the bandeau is well below her armpit and the bottom of the bandeau is at her elbow.

A better look would be a one-piece with a built-in bra and shoulder straps. 

• Love 17
7 hours ago, lma said:

I kinda think Aspyn may try to use this body positivity message to start more grifting online, though.

Wasn't she already shilling some sort of poisonous tea?

What is it with these people and preaching about "body positivity"?  Like anything they say will change somebody's mind.  Oh, wait, their sycophants.  Forgot the sheeple that eat it all up.

• Love 3

If she moves, walks or breathes, that top is falling off.  Seems like she would've wanted to hike it up a bit before taking the photo?  These Browns sure have a knack for taking rilly bad photos.

• Love 9
10 hours ago, suomi said:

Body positivity is a good thing, but you won't convince me with that ill fitting bikini! She's not even THAT big, in fact I'm probably bigger than her, and I manage to wear a bikini... but I always make sure my boobs are not sitting next to my belly button...

• LOL 9
  • Love 4
12 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

Wow. I didn't think she was that big! Or maybe this is just the extremely unattractive swimsuit making her look chunky?

Really? She doesn't look THAT BIG. 

• Love 3
14 hours ago, suomi said:

That is NOT where your boobs belong!  She is WAY too young to have those things hanging just above her hips.  Is it a tenet of their church to let the girls hang all hither and yon?  'Cause jesus there is no other reason. 

Oh sweetie, that does not compliment your body.  In fact, it is hurling insults your way.  You are not a giant person so maybe DRESS like you love your body.  Just no.

13 hours ago, lma said:

That pic is very unflattering, but I like the message. And, of course, the pic goes with the message. I like Aspyn (so far), so I’m admittedly more gracious toward her posts. Had this been any of the others (M girls), I would have rolled my eyes.

I kinda think Aspyn may try to use this body positivity message to start more grifting online, though. Hope I’m wrong, but I don’t put it past her.

Like maybe some kind soul sends her a suit that fits?

• LOL 6
  • Love 7
8 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

That is NOT where your boobs belong!  She is WAY too young to have those things hanging just above her hips.  Is it a tenet of their church to let the girls hang all hither and yon?  'Cause jesus there is no other reason. 

Oh sweetie, that does not compliment your body.  In fact, it is hurling insults your way.  You are not a giant person so maybe DRESS like you love your body.  Just no.

Like maybe some kind soul sends her a suit that fits?

I'm sure that top had the neck/halter strap, she should have used it.  It really doesn't look that bad.  I've seen much much worse.  

• Love 3
2 hours ago, lookeyloo said:

She has the body of an old lady.  I can say this because I am an old lady.  Not that she is large.  I am not large.  I just have that old lady body.

I do, as well.  I'm over 60, and Aspyn's boobs seem to sag like mine.  She was heavier as a teen (or it appeared that way to me) and it could be the weight she's lost that makes her droopier.  She does look good in black, but the style of the swimsuit she's wearing is all wrong for her.  A tankini with a supportive bra would look great.

• Love 14
(edited)
On 7/30/2019 at 10:48 AM, DakotaJustice said:

It IS the swimsuit!!

Absolutely.  I wish I was as "big" as she is!  But an unsupported top is just not appropriate for her.  She needs something with straps to hold  the girls up.  Without support now she'll be tucking them into her waistband when she gets to my age.

Edited by Kohola3
  • LOL 13
1 hour ago, xwordfanatik said:

I do, as well.  I'm over 60, and Aspyn's boobs seem to sag like mine.  She was heavier as a teen (or it appeared that way to me) and it could be the weight she's lost that makes her droopier.  She does look good in black, but the style of the swimsuit she's wearing is all wrong for her.  A tankini with a supportive bra would look great.

Not only her boobs, but the way the skin on her thighs seem.  I am not a big person, but, my skin is very different now that I am "elderly"

• Love 10
6 hours ago, lookeyloo said:

She has the body of an old lady.  I can say this because I am an old lady.  Not that she is large.  I am not large.  I just have that old lady body.

Raising my old lady handin agreement.  I'm not large, but have the old lady body too.  But I walk my dog everyday so I have nice legs.

• Love 12
20 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

Absolutely.  I wish I was as "big" as she is!  But an unsupported top is just not appropriate for her.  She needs something with straps to hold  the girls up.  Without support now she'll be tucking them into her waistband when she gets to my age.

Yeah, she really isn't that large.  It just is the wrong style/size.  Boobs need support.  

• Love 9
On 7/29/2019 at 8:30 PM, suomi said:

I just love Aspyn but this swimsuit is for a woman my age (50s).  Perhaps a one-piece, halter top with a sweetheart neckline? Something from the 1950s, Marilyn Monroe, movie star posing for the cameras, look?  Shes so pretty and this suit does nothing for her.  

• Love 11
52 minutes ago, Rabbit Hutch said:

I just love Aspyn but this swimsuit is for a woman my age (50s).  Perhaps a one-piece, halter top with a sweetheart neckline? Something from the 1950s, Marilyn Monroe, movie star posing for the cameras, look?  Shes so pretty and this suit does nothing for her.  

In her Instagram, she writes "I wear bold clothing that compliments my figure because I have figured out how to dress for my body".

Aspyn needs a bathing suit with a built-in bra for support, her boobs are not overly large but they are surprisingly saggy for one so young.  I'm thinking she would look best in a one piece with a control panel in the front and a ruffled, flouncy skirt.

But WDIK, she seems to be very pleased with her appearance just as she is.

• Love 8

I'm 40 years older than Aspyn and have the same body, but it looks younger than hers with built in bra support, a skirt and pattern instead of the jarring contrast of pale skin chopped up into squat chunks by plain black saggy material.

• Love 7
On 8/1/2019 at 11:09 AM, laurakaye said:

I just want to say that I wish I could meet all you "old ladies" in Flagstaff, where the snark is served ice-cold and the coffee is so full of nutmeg and ghee, it is actually a solid. 

Be sure to invite me to the gathering!  Flagstaff is an easy day trip for us!

• Love 5

Dear Aspyn:  your dear sister Mariah aka Pudge is shilling this, too.  If I was ever so inclined to buy into this, you would get my money, but I'm not buying into anything you Browns shill.  You seem to be a lovely woman, and I'm hoping you never agree to another wife.

• Love 15
2 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

Dear Aspyn:  your dear sister Mariah aka Pudge is shilling this, too.  If I was ever so inclined to buy into this, you would get my money, but I'm not buying into anything you Browns shill.  You seem to be a lovely woman, and I'm hoping you never agree to another wife.

At least 30% of the influencers on IG are shilling fabfitfun, I believe. She only gets something if someone who hasn't subscribed before uses her promo code - her next box is free if she gets 3.

2 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

Yup, Janelle and Maddie have both pushed the box too.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

Good catch! Yeah, I think we're seeing influencer burnout now.

Oh my goodness yes, I am anxiously waiting for the influencer tide to turn.  Now, off my lawn with you before my hose with the new extended-length spray nozzle comes out!

• LOL 11
1 hour ago, DakotaJustice said:

Btw I had a glimpse at her IG Story. This is one of the least impressive fabfitfun boxes ever. IMO.

A small cheese board set, a cheap looking plaid scarf, a few cosmetic items - nothing I'd buy for myself, really. 

Cheeze!  They just got married, they probably have shower and wedding gift cheese board sets coming out the wazoo, enough to last them a lifetime or quietly re-gift.  And, I'm pretty sure Mitch would have enough plaid, family tartan scarves for the both of them.

And yet, she blithely asks her followers for the $50, or whatever these things cost, for items she wouldn't buy for themselves.  By the same token, when MSWC was up and running, how many of them, besides Robyn, did we ever see actually wearing the joolry in their day to day lives.

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

Now, off my lawn with you before my hose with the new extended-length spray nozzle comes out!

Are you trying to influence us to purchase a new extended-length spray nozzle?  What code do I use?

• LOL 20
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, laurakaye said:

Hello friends!  You too can own this deluxe, shiny-silver, multi-functional, extended-length spray nozzle!  With this bad boy on your front porch, you can send a powerful jet of icy-cold water up to ten houses away!  Got pesky neighbor kids?  Grifters?  Browns?  Aim this sucker at them and give them until the count of "3" to GET OFF YOUR LAWN  - then simply aim, spray, and watch them run!  Annoyed by those woke yoga types taking selfies near your house with hair that you can smell a mile away?  Set your nozzle to "Stun/Wash," aim for the rat's nest and BAM!  Not only is she off your lawn, her hair is now soaking wet, rinsing the grease right down the nearest sewer grate!  Use code MYLAWNMYRULES to get an extra $1.50 off the purchase price!  Once you've used this nozzle, drop me a line or two in the comments and let me know who you sprayed, what setting you used and how far they jumped and ran! #ad

Ooooooh.  Is there a BOGO half off deal with this?  I'd love to gift one to someone.  Anyone.  Who doesn't need one of these?

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, laurakaye said:

Hello friends!  You too can own this deluxe, shiny-silver, multi-functional, extended-length spray nozzle!  With this bad boy on your front porch, you can send a powerful jet of icy-cold water up to ten houses away!  Got pesky neighbor kids?  Grifters?  Browns?  Aim this sucker at them and give them until the count of "3" to GET OFF YOUR LAWN  - then simply aim, spray, and watch them run!  Annoyed by those woke yoga types taking selfies near your house with hair that you can smell a mile away?  Set your nozzle to "Stun/Wash," aim for the rat's nest and BAM!  Not only is she off your lawn, her hair is now soaking wet, rinsing the grease right down the nearest sewer grate!  Use code MYLAWNMYRULES to get an extra $1.50 off the purchase price!  Once you've used this nozzle, drop me a line or two in the comments and let me know who you sprayed, what setting you used and how far they jumped and ran! #ad

You're killing me over here!  😂 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

I don't get this whole meal delivery service concept.  I could understand it for someone handicapped and unable to get out to shop or someone lacking transportation to a grocery store and can't face the idea of lugging groceries home on public transit.

Aspyn is employed and no doubt passes grocery stores on her way home from work, wouldn't her produce and meats be much "fresher" if they were kept in refrigerated cases until she bought them and took them home rather than sitting on a porch all day, either cooking themselves in the hot sun or freezing in the winter months.  Even if the cardboard boxes have layers of insulation, adding to the cost, I can just imagine meat after sitting all day at 90 degrees or produce after it has frozen solid in the winter.

I'm sorry to see that Aspyn has fallen into the Brown credo of easy money to supplement her family income.

• Love 11

I'm against it personally, not being short on time to shop and select "the freshest."  The wasteful packaging alone is enough of a turnoff.  Add in the cost, and it's not for me at all.  Sandy, you've given examples where it might be helpful to a limited number of people.  I too am sorry to see Aspyn shilling stuff for a buck, especially since she has a job, unlike many Brown fambly members.  I do like the picture she used, she's pretty and makes the food attractive, unlike woke Mariah who can't make food look appetizing to save her life.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Sandy W said:

I don't get this whole meal delivery service concept.  I could understand it for someone handicapped and unable to get out to shop or someone lacking transportation to a grocery store and can't face the idea of lugging groceries home on public transit.

Aspyn is employed and no doubt passes grocery stores on her way home from work, wouldn't her produce and meats be much "fresher" if they were kept in refrigerated cases until she bought them and took them home rather than sitting on a porch all day, either cooking themselves in the hot sun or freezing in the winter months.  Even if the cardboard boxes have layers of insulation, adding to the cost, I can just imagine meat after sitting all day at 90 degrees or produce after it has frozen solid in the winter.

I'm sorry to see that Aspyn has fallen into the Brown credo of easy money to supplement her family income.

My sister has used Blue Apron in the past and enjoys it, she has a renter in her inlaw apartment and they split the cost. She works 18 hour days and doesn't always have time to shop. 

Me, I eat pretty much the same stuff every day anyways.

• Love 7

I just got an offer in the mail for the same $80 off from Hello Fresh.  I looked into it, but cost per serving usually falls between $10 - 11 per person, and I just can't get behind that.  For two meals a week it would come to about $200 a month.  The recipes looked good, but I could also just get on Pinterest or check out a cookbook from the library and find recipes for free.

At least Aspyn's not pregnant.  Yet.  That we know of.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

Five dinners for me: 

1 jumbo bag Sweet Kale Salad Mix (Costco or Safeway) $5 or less

Bag of broccoli slaw because I don't think the salad mix contains enough greenery $1.50-1.99 from Safeway

2.5 pounds Foster Farms chicken breast (premarinated - I like the Asian Sesame the best) $3.19/lb at Costco so about $8 total

Maybe I'll add some crumbled feta cheese just to jazz things up.

Five meals less than $15 or about $3 each. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 10