Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

Lisa didn't want to talk about it UNTIL it was dismissed. She never gives any details nada, nothing. Now she wants a damn party thrown to celebrate? Nope, don't care. 

Oh she wanted to talk about it in a controlled way - so that everything said in front of the cameras was approved and vetted by her. Also said so the words weren't actually coming out of her mouth.

Remember, we had the scene in VanderBismol where Stolen Pump Uniform guy brought up the case...how could she bring a case and why would this woman bring a case 10 months after the incident, blah blah blah.

We also had the scene when Kyle brought in Storm for some grooming...Kyle mentioned Storm having been adopted from Saving Spot and LVP shut her down fast.

• Love 8
7 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Kyle had a french braid on top and the rest bunched into a ponytail - I actually liked that look on her.

She had it that way shopping with Teddi and then again at her dinner with Dorit and LVP.

What I don't get with Kyle is that she has the money to buy clothes, she probably has the means to access clothes at a reduced or wholesale price for her store...she may not spend the money on custom made designer clothing but she sure has the money to find a good tailor.

I thought Kyle looked really good at the lunch with LVP and Dorit. Now, WWHL and the pink outfit with the black boots,  just no.

• Love 7

Either she is late turning it in each week and/or Bravo is delaying posting it to further the Dorit is "late" theme storyline. LOL

Most likely the former LOL

It was nice to see Lisa and then Kyle apologize.

Yes, it was nice. I tend to enjoy their friendship.

Dorit's reaction:

curses-foiled-again.jpg

Camille is working overtime right now with her Dorit hate. 

Not exactly unjustified, between being called a c*nt and being told she is a man now that she has no uterus. There is humor and there is...Dorit.

Dorit would have to go to Brandi extremes to be ditched and with LVP, Kyle and Erika on her side she isnt going anywhere

She seems to be on her way there...

I also wonder just how much Erika Jayne really cares about any of these women.  I can't tell if this is just a gig to help jumpstart an acting career or not.   I wonder what she really thinks about them.  

Some of them more than others. Rinna, Eileen, and Kyle definitely in the more camp so far.

• Love 13

Dorit does not seem real. She's like a character in an 80s movie, where two aliens try to create a woman- and they created Dorit. Everything about her is trying to be different, from her accent, to hair, clothes, humor, etc. She even managed to get strange sci-fiish boobs.

Last episode-- best part was Ken attachment parenting the little puppy. He took no time trying to make skin to skin contact with that thing-- he started unbuttoning his shirt before he was even holding it. Adorable. 

I"m not sure why Camille is on this show at all. Who is she a friend of? No one really seems to care one bit about her. 

Kyle is like a little kid, she's very immature, but she's fun and bubbly, and she balances out serious mommie issue ridden Lisa V. Kyle doesn't ask deep questions, and LV doesn't answer deep questions, and Kyle takes LV prying as genuine care and concern. So Kyle is very easy for LisaV to play, 

• Love 8

All Teddi needed to provide was lots of booze, and a couple of lettuce leaves.  I don't think these bitches really eat, do they?   I think someone would have complained about chairs, bedrooms, something no matter what.  Just make sure there's plenty of booze. 

The fight was so tiresome.  Who cares?  I'd love for these women to have to work a regular job every day for a month, then come back and see how much they bitch about petty shit when they've pretty much got everything they want or need.

Lisa R would be exhausting to be around.  She seems like she is always "on".  

• Love 7
2 hours ago, renatae said:

Whereupon they both forget they were arguing and immediately join together in psychoanalyzing Lisa. What dreck.

Dorit looked her most psychotic when she was accusing Teddi of being a psycho over her ridiculous refusal to drink champagne out of a wine glass, or whatever. She is losing it. I used to like her but one of the editors sure hates her.

If you get a chance re-watch the Booze Cruise episode

Conversation of Teddi/Dorit/LVP/Kyle starts

Cut to Camille/Erika/Rinna standing on the deck discussing the party - they all had a good time, Dorit planned this well, blah blah blah

Rinna says: It's the calmest I've ever seen Dorit.

Splice back to Dorit screaming at Teddi with her Googly eyes "You're Psycho!!!!!"

I don't think the editors hate her, as much as these are naughty shady little editors at play

• Love 6
13 minutes ago, hoosier80 said:

All Teddi needed to provide was lots of booze, and a couple of lettuce leaves.  I don't think these bitches really eat, do they?   I think someone would have complained about chairs, bedrooms, something no matter what.  Just make sure there's plenty of booze. 

The fight was so tiresome.  Who cares?  I'd love for these women to have to work a regular job every day for a month, then come back and see how much they bitch about petty shit when they've pretty much got everything they want or need.

Lisa R would be exhausting to be around.  She seems like she is always "on".  

Well, LisaV works pretty much every day running 3 restaurants, a dog rescue center, filming VPRs and her lesser businesses (wine/household goods/jewelry), Kyle has her store, her film projects and caring for her 2 daughters still at home, Rinna still acts and has her QVC line, Dorit is restarting her swimsuit line and has 2 small kids, Teddi has her accountability coaching job and 2 small kids and Erika puts time in working on her EJ act. On top of all that, they all film this show, yes, it is a rather easy job but a job nonetheless. 

I do agree, Rinna would be exhausting to be around.

• Love 9

I want all those puppies. Good God they are so freakin' adorable. 

Is Dorit playing it up for the cameras or is she really this dumb? Kyle didn't even take a side when she spoke up during the Dorit/Teddi argument. All she did was try to restructure Teddi's perspective in another way because it didn't seem like Dorit got it and with LVP chiming in, it wasn't making anything better. That whole argument at the table lost me though. LVP overreacted to what Kyle said but Kyle wasn't explaining herself properly and then LVP got defensive, and then Kyle got defensive and jumped to the inference that the situation was premeditated despite the fact that LVP's involvement in the conversation was based on something Kyle said. While the 'psychologists' at the table think that LVP's reaction was based on some deep seeded insecurity likely caused from her childhood, the fact that they dismissed her quickly, then insinuated she was premeditating something sinister and then taking an opportunity to make something a one-on-one thing when there's three people at the table - I would say that there's a combination of things that that would have been annoying in the moment...on top of the fact that you both showed up late. Didn't Kyle say in her TH that anything later than 15 minutes is just plain rude? It wouldn't be so far off to say that as much as Kyle is expecting an apology, she owes one herself. Kyle was harping on the beach that LVP won't admit that she felt excluded but what exactly does Kyle thing LVP means when she says that she felt a little brushed aside? 

LVP and Kyle have a fun friendship but the moment it's tested, it's like an unhealthy relationship. Both of them do feel a bit insecure at the idea of someone else being top dog in the other's life but Kyle is the one that's really pushing to have LVP admit that she's jealous to some extent because in Kyle's mind it validates her relationship with LVP and reinforces that LVP does in fact care about her that's why she's jealous.

I did get a good laugh at Erika's summation that they're petty. Yes, yes you all are, lol. 

• Love 12
9 hours ago, rho said:

Nope! Kyle is almost twice my age and I would kill to look like her, horrible fashion sense and all

My first impression of Kyle in season one was that she was so gorgeous.

• Love 5

From what I remember.... Kyle and Lisa were great friends until maybe it was season 2? that suddenly Kyle became besties with Taylor and seemed to enjoy rubbing their friendship in Lisa's face.  Lisa turned to someone else as a best friend-- was it Brandi?  It was like something had happened behind the scenes and Kyle was letting Lisa know she (Kyle) had the power.  If I'm wording that right?  Anyway, it seems like they do really love each other but there's some kind of rivalry there that crops up over the seasons.  This season it's Dorit. That's how I'm remembering it and seeing it now. 

• Love 1

that suddenly Kyle became besties with Taylor and seemed to enjoy rubbing their friendship in Lisa's face.

That happened in the season 1 reunion, with Kyle and Taylor teasing LVP about it.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, hoosier80 said:

booze, and a couple of lettuce leaves.  I don't think these bitches really eat, do they?   

The lettuce leaves were actually provided by Dorit. She says her mother was visitomg and made a lot of food including lettice cups. Dorit and Kyle brought the bulk of the food that was shown. We saw the box of Lisa's cake, the only actual food shown was Dorit's lettuce cups..

• Love 5

I can forgive Dorit a lot (the screeching, fake accent "whilst" -- and her phony way of acting around the children, for starters) but I cannot get over the pairing of a logo Balenciaga baseball cap and logo Givenchy track pants for the scene at home with PK.   So arriviste -- shudder. 

• Love 11
2 hours ago, Higgins said:

Northern Virginia native. Never had jello salad. I have seen it but not since the late 70s early 80s. 

OMG, my ex mother in law would make a salad, lettuce, tomato, onion, etc...in lime jello. No lie and it was awful. 

3 hours ago, escapetoreality said:

I can forgive Dorit a lot (the screeching, fake accent "whilst" -- and her phony way of acting around the children, for starters) but I cannot get over the pairing of a logo Balenciaga baseball cap and logo Givenchy track pants for the scene at home with PK.   So arriviste -- shudder. 

Oh, was that baseball hat from Balenciaga? I'd never guess.

• Love 3

even though her outfit didn't enhance her figure, Kyle was actually listened to her hostess and dress and prepared for a beach party.  Her travel outfit was perfect for the beach, the outfit she changed into (when they were all sitting outside) I think was a cover-up and she actually had her swim suit on underneath, she brought food and flowers.  

Anyone catch LVP's shade when being show the house...she says something like "so has this home been in your family for years" (to me insinuating that it was daddy's house).  and Teddi's like "no we bought it a couple years ago"  hehehehe.  

• Love 11
12 hours ago, Martinigirl said:

I thought Kyle looked really good at the lunch with LVP and Dorit. Now, WWHL and the pink outfit with the black boots,  just no.

Haha...I agree sort of

I thought Kyle looked lovely at the dinner with her co-Stoogies. However, there's always something off - in this case it was the button on her white top. It's like PK and his suits - the button looks like it will pop off and may at any moment become a projectile weapon of someone's eyeball destruction. She just needs a good tailor to shift that button over a centimeter or two.

On WWHL, I loved the boots - but not for that outfit. She probably looked good standing up - but sitting down she was in makeshift high waters. The top was off because of her makeup. The foundation they used on her face was very pale, but when you looked at her her chest area it was super dark in comparison. It would have looked more natural so to speak if they added a light coating of foundation to her chest.

• Love 4

Erika and Kyle had a chance meeting in 2010-here is a photo.  Erika has come a long way:  

http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-kyle-richards-erika-girardi-met-in-2010-photo

I would not have known it was Erika.  Andy original introduced the photo as a before they were housewives and Kyle corrected him when she saw the background and said it was Season 1.  Kyle did not remember the meeting.  

• Love 10
13 hours ago, AntAnn said:

@Cranky One ... I also went to Dana Hills High ... in the mid 70’s. Small world ? 

Indeed! I started there midway through my junior year (moved out from Ohio). We lived in Laguna Niguel at the time right off Crown Valley/La Paz. Not sure why Dana Hills was my high school as Capo Valley was much closer. Dana Point sure has changed a lot since then. I haven't lived in OC since 92, but go back a lot since family still does.

-----

I agree with whoever said that Teddi was the only one dressed appropriately for spending the A day at the beach. The others packed like they were going on a long trip. Rinna probably would have been dressed pretty casual, though. That sunset was spectacular!

• Love 4

(I agree, Zoeysmom) That  2010 photo they showed on WWHL of Erika and Kyle was funny~ partly because Erika made such a non impression that Kyle didn’t remember at first, and mostly because Erika looked so different! Eight years, many plastic surgeries, thousands of dollars, pounds of makeup, and Mikey have transformed Erika into Erika Jayne. I thought she looked better back then. 

Every single Housewife on every Real Housewives show has an agenda: to promote either themselves or their business endeavors. It was plain to see that LVP was planning on spin doctoring the defunct lawsuit. When Kyle and Dorit refused to play along, LVP didn’t have the energy to push it so she left. I swear, they must think the viewers are clueless. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, TV Diva Queen said:

Anyone catch LVP's shade when being show the house...she says something like "so has this home been in your family for years" (to me insinuating that it was daddy's house).  and Teddi's like "no we bought it a couple years ago"  hehehehe.  

I couldn't tell if that was "Did Daddy buy this house?" shade or "nothing's been renovated in since the 90s" shade? 

• Love 11
17 hours ago, ParadoxLost said:

You can bet that if one of Kyle's pilots had to do with her long friendship with a British former model/actress, restaurateur, reality star that Kyle would be getting the same treatment from LvP as from her sisters.

OMG that would be

39bee4f33728e1f54402d858540d373c-weekend

I want the RHOBH cameras to zoom in on LVP's face!

No amount of Botox will stop that expression of rage.

• Love 1
43 minutes ago, rho said:

I couldn't tell if that was "Did Daddy buy this house?" shade or "nothing's been renovated in since the 90s" shade? 

If it’s LVP surveying another woman, you can be sure it’s shade of some sort - delivered in her deceptively sweet British tones.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

Erika and Kyle had a chance meeting in 2010-here is a photo.  Erika has come a long way:  

http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-kyle-richards-erika-girardi-met-in-2010-photo

I would not have known it was Erika.  Andy original introduced the photo as a before they were housewives and Kyle corrected him when she saw the background and said it was Season 1.  Kyle did not remember the meeting.  

Wow, I would never have recognised Ericka in this photo, she looks like a completely different person.

• Love 7

You can bet that if one of Kyle's pilots had to do with her long friendship with a British former model/actress, restaurateur, reality star that Kyle would be getting the same treatment from LvP as from her sisters.

Lesley-Anne Down could play LVP...

58042b086981360011e3e956.jpg?s=1d30c86a3

• Love 7
On 2/6/2018 at 8:21 PM, WhoaWhoKnew said:

This is the most ridiculous, fake ~drama. Is this all they have this season?

I don't even understand. Kyle gets so angry that she cries over an dumbass comment Dorit makes. Lisa then gets so upset she furiously STORMS out of the restaurant then Kyle and Dorit run jog to her car as she drives off into the night.

WHAT.

Agree! This is the most boring season I've seen. Nothing is happening, so they are trying to make something out of nothing. 

I think they edited out too much of the incident between Kyle and Lisa. Either that or Lisa is more melodramatic than I thought. 

What I heard Rinna's youngest daughter saying was, "I know you want me to be a model so you can compete with Yolanda and live vicariously through me, but it's not what I want." I wonder if Rinna will get the message. 

• Love 6
8 minutes ago, Sweet-tea said:

Agree! This is the most boring season I've seen. Nothing is happening, so they are trying to make something out of nothing. 

I think they edited out too much of the incident between Kyle and Lisa. Either that or Lisa is more melodramatic than I thought. 

What I heard Rinna's youngest daughter saying was, "I know you want me to be a model so you can compete with Yolanda and live vicariously through me, but it's not what I want." I wonder if Rinna will get the message. 

I agree about the editing - we missed the good stuff!

• Love 1
18 hours ago, sol y luna said:

Erika thinks way too highly of herself. She acts like she's better than everyone else. Her "jello salad" comment confirms that she thinks she's above it all. What's funny is she probably had many jello salads growing up in a place that was probably a trailer park.

I didn't see it like that at all. I thought she was just poking fun at the idea, much like all of us here have been since the potluck was announced last week. 

16 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I don't understand VDP's reaction to Kyle accusing her and Dorit of ganging up on her, but, especially, to Kyle suggesting that they agreed in advance to gang up on her. 

It is too silly an accusation to take seriously.

It is silly, but then again, she's been accused of conspiring in the past. So I can see why she thought, "I'm not going down this damn road again!" 

Plus, I just think - THAT day - she wasn't having it. She wanted a light, fun girls night out, wanted to celebrate her lawsuit being dropped. And they started right in with the fighting. 

15 hours ago, hoosier80 said:

All Teddi needed to provide was lots of booze, and a couple of lettuce leaves.  I don't think these bitches really eat, do they?

That was my first thought. This group really isn't the type to stuff themselves on casseroles.

• Love 9

I don't understand VDP's reaction to Kyle accusing her and Dorit of ganging up on her, but, especially, to Kyle suggesting that they agreed in advance to gang up on her. 
It is too silly an accusation to take seriously.

I get it completely. Every season, Lisa has been accused of planning and manipulating behind the scenes, usually either directly by Kyle or co-signed by her. Many times the accusations come out of side conversations that had little to nothing to do with Lisa. And whether it's true or not, it is a difficult thing to have to distance yourself from EVERY. SINGLE. SEASON. It would be especially frustrating coming after Munchausen-Gate and having almost lost friendships with Kyle and Mohammad. 

Lisa didn't want to talk about it UNTIL it was dismissed. She never gives any details nada, nothing. Now she wants a damn party thrown to celebrate? Nope, don't care.

To be fair, any good lawyer would advise a client not to discuss an open litigation, especially on camera. Anything Lisa said while the case was pending could open her up to further litigation. So, having the case dismissed was her first opportunity to publicly discuss it. And, no one has to care about her case, but if the reason she invited them out in the first place was to celebrate its dismissal, I can understand being peeved at having it brushed aside to discuss the stupid glass-gate thing that should have ended at the party last week. It's even more irritating if you consider that LisaR brought up the lawsuit in the first place as a gossipy dig against Lisa when she wasn't in a place to defend herself or set the record straight.

Edited by MatildaMoody
  • Love 18
6 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Oh, was that baseball hat from Balenciaga? I'd never guess.

Baseball is one of the two things I think about when I think of Spanish high fashion house, Balenciaga. It's as American as baseball, Balenciaga, and mom's apple pie. That's a saying right? Besides baseball, I always think of fashionable witches burning at the stake when I think of Balenciaga.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, MatildaMoody said:

I get it completely. Every season, Lisa has been accused of planning and manipulating behind the scenes, usually either directly by Kyle or co-signed by her. Many times the accusations come out of side conversations that had little to nothing to do with Lisa. And whether it's true or not, it is a difficult thing to have to distance yourself from EVERY. SINGLE. SEASON. It would be especially frustrating coming after Munchausen-Gate and having almost lost friendships with Kyle and Mohammad. 

To be fair, any good lawyer would advise a client not to discuss an open litigation, especially on camera. Anything Lisa said while the case was pending could open her up to further litigation. So, having the case dismissed was her first opportunity to publicly discuss it. And, no one has to care about her case, but if the reason she invited them out in the first place was to celebrate its dismissal, I can understand being peeved at having it brushed aside to discuss the stupid glass-gate thing that should have ended at the party last week. It's even more irritating if you consider that LisaR brought up the lawsuit in the first place as a gossipy dig against Lisa when she wasn't in a place to defend herself or set the record straight.

So true, MM. 

Plus I did want to add and never got around to it....that I think the dude who works at Vanderpump Dogs is noted as the Executive Director, If it's a non profit, and the suit is brought against the non-profit itself, then he, as the executive "agent" of the board of directors would be the appropriate person to be notified.  

(I think anyway.)

• Love 8
19 hours ago, IDreamofJoaquin said:

Teddi does have a nice home and clearly something I am never going to have, but were the women really that impressed with it?  Surely they have been to numerous Malibu beach homes in their day and from the size and lavishness of their regular abodes/lifestyles could they not afford a home on the beach as well?   

Yeah, they seemed kind of over the top about it, as if they’d never stepped foot inside a beach house before.   I thought it was odd too and kind of fake.  

• Love 1

I also wonder just how much Erika Jayne really cares about any of these women. 

She ditched her child in order to find fame and fortune for herself; imo, that level of self-centeredness doesn't translate into her genuinely caring about anybody unless she benefits somehow.

I"m not sure why Camille is on this show at all. Who is she a friend of? No one really seems to care one bit about her. 

Does Camille even know? She always seems so stoney to me.

I would not have known it was Erika.

Whoa...lots of work there. Or maybe there's a third Erika?

• Love 10
14 minutes ago, wallofsound said:

Teddi does have a nice home and clearly something I am never going to have, but were the women really that impressed with it?  Surely they have been to numerous Malibu beach homes in their day and from the size and lavishness of their regular abodes/lifestyles could they not afford a home on the beach as well?

I think they were just being complimentary to their host since it was the first time they had been there. It's like when they do their "you look gorgeous/fabulous/beautiful" schtick when they greet each other.  I can't see them coming to her home and being all, "Meh. It's nice." Or, worse comparing it to other better beach houses they may have been to or own themselves.

• Love 11

So, here is what I got from this ep. 

Blah. Blah.

Kyle: Lisa does't open up to me

Lisa: Here is how I fee... 

Kyle: Shut up! You never open up to me.  Btw,  I am going to tell you your feelings are wrong. 

Lisa: Well,  no,  as I was about to... 

Kyle: Fine,  I apologize! Waiting for mine, because you never apologize and hold a grudge. 

Me: Shut up,  Kyle.

Edited by CatMomma
  • Love 20

She ditched her child in order to find fame and fortune for herself

Over 20 years ago. People can change over time.

The fact that he is living with her now could be indicative of that.

Edited by BBHN
  • Love 7
17 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

The season feels like the producers' fantasy of highlighting how often these women are late.  It is not terribly interesting any more than say having scenes of how long these women stand around and wait or take calls from their agent while dining with another.  It is kind of a dumb season stretching story line.  For some reason Andy believed and Kyle set him straight, that having an "accountability coach" made an impression on these women and their behavior.  Kyle said it didn't.   First off, one hires an accountability coach, I suppose, like one hires a personal trainer.  It is personal to them and the coach just doesn't get to assume they want her services or care to have accountability services or find it a pile of hogwash.

I thought Kyle was the melodramatic one and LVP returned her serve perfectly.  LVP doesn't deserve another round of manipulation/conspiracy accusations.  

I felt the same way about RInna's daughter.  I am not quite sure why she is being home schooled or who is doing the schooling-do they just a hire a teacher?  Clearly, Amelia wants to be a teenager of celebrity parents not a cash publicity machine.

17 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I didn't see it like that at all. I thought she was just poking fun at the idea, much like all of us here have been since the potluck was announced last week. 

It is silly, but then again, she's been accused of conspiring in the past. So I can see why she thought, "I'm not going down this damn road again!" 

Plus, I just think - THAT day - she wasn't having it. She wanted a light, fun girls night out, wanted to celebrate her lawsuit being dropped. And they started right in with the fighting. 

That was my first thought. This group really isn't the type to stuff themselves on casseroles.

Erika felt the same way I did at the suggestion of a potluck.  Sadly, I think Erika is the one being set up for the fall with her attitude.  Dorit and Kyle seemed to embrace it, Kyle just left her manners at home and made the host feel uncomfortable in her own home.  Erika and of course Dorit live the glam life and Teddi seems to want to take them down with her down to earth life in her million dollar home and beach house.  

• Love 6
17 hours ago, MatildaMoody said:

The dinner was planned before she found out about the dismissal.  Supposedly, she found out that day from the guy at the their shelter and he asked her out to celebrate.  She told him she couldn't because she already had plans to have dinner with Kyle and Dorit.  I don't think we even heard who planned the dinner.  Probably production but it had nothing to do with the case being dismissed.

I don't know what Lisa expected the other women to do.  It was dismissed.  Congratulations.  How much more can they say or discuss?

• Love 1

how often these women are late

Well, mostly Dorit...

For some reason Andy believed and Kyle set him straight, that having an "accountability coach" made an impression on these women and their behavior.  Kyle said it didn't.   First off, one hires an accountability coach, I suppose, like one hires a personal trainer.  It is personal to them and the coach just doesn't get to assume they want her services or care to have accountability services or find it a pile of hogwash.

That and some people are just beyond help...

Erika felt the same way I did at the suggestion of a potluck. 

I don't see it that way. I'm going to agree with @ghoulina, Erika was just poking fun at the idea.

I think Erika is the one being set up for the fall with her attitude

What attitude?

Erika and of course Dorit live the glam life and Teddi seems to want to take them down

Don't most of these women live the glam life? Between the yachts and private planes and Birkins and Rolls Royces and infinity pools...

Plus, we haven't seen any real beef between Teddi and Erika, it seems to pretty much be between Teddi and Dorit.

Edited by BBHN
  • Love 6
On 2/7/2018 at 10:36 PM, Martinigirl said:

Kyle needs to learn simple is better for her. Last week when she wore her hair down and that pretty floral blouse, out to dinner with Teddi and the husbands, she looked gorgeous. She looks best with straight hair, just down and parted in the middle. There's a talking head where she's wearing a sort of blush colored top, and she looks good in that, too. I think as women get older styles where one's hair is pulled back get harder to rock, even though I think Kyle looks very young for her age.

• Love 2
36 minutes ago, candle96 said:

Kyle needs to learn simple is better for her. Last week when she wore her hair down and that pretty floral blouse, out to dinner with Teddi and the husbands, she looked gorgeous. She looks best with straight hair, just down and parted in the middle. There's a talking head where she's wearing a sort of blush colored top, and she looks good in that, too. I think as women get older styles where one's hair is pulled back get harder to rock, even though I think Kyle looks very young for her age.

I hope Kyle realizes wide vertical stripes only work on tent awnings and referee shirts.  The garment itself was cute -but the broad stripes made it a do not wear.  She also might want to think about giving up the cold shoulder look-it takes away from her very pretty face.

• Love 3
On 2/6/2018 at 7:32 PM, Primal Slayer said:

You know it's a very sad day when RHOBH isn't priority watching for me anymore. This season has been such a bore. We are fighting over being late and wine glasses....we need someone to spice things up in this show again. Even their day lives arent that exciting.

I know.  I'm just now getting around to watching it and it's more of a chore than something I'm excited about.  It's like a switch just flipped for me and instead of finding these women entertaining, I'm finding them tiresome at best.

On 2/7/2018 at 10:24 AM, janie2002 said:

I have horrible periods. TMI bleed through super flo tampons and thick sleeping pads in a few hours in bed. I have had this happen on vacation. I was so scared I laid plastic bags under me because the last thing I wanted to do is stain our Airbnb blankets or worse the mattress mattress. So I can understand if that was why erika left, but if she didn't let the hostess know it can seem like a slap in the face. If you have never had a flow that heavy it doesnt even make sense that you are not dying lol I would hate to be around people (besides my husband) dealing with that time of cycle.

I have had period strategy calls with my sister due to vacation worries.  Solutions have included ultra tampons with a back-up of the giant Always overnight pads that are like diapers.

On 2/7/2018 at 3:49 PM, ChitChat said:

Respectfully, I don't think LVP bats an eye at Kyle and Mauricio's success.  She seems to be the same with Kyle now as she was before they became super successful.  If that preview with Kyle continually answering her phone is true, I'd be pissed  too.  I used to go to lunch with my co-workers, and one of them couldn't put her phone down, ever!  It was annoying.  We'd all be having a conversation and she'd be half into it, and half into her FB page.  Therefore when she did comment, she missed most of the conversation and we had to catch her back up.  I truly don't understand the need to scroll a FB page practically 24/7.  I've left my phone in the car when getting home from work, only to realize it the next morning.  I never missed it.  YMMV.  

I have gotten into a blow out yelling fuck you back and forth storming out fight over someone not putting their damn phone down.

With all the petty etiquette bullshit I feel like I'm watching season 1 of Potomac but with more money and worse wigs. 

Edited by yourmomiseasy
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, breezy424 said:

I don't know what Lisa expected the other women to do.  It was dismissed.  Congratulations.  How much more can they say or discuss?

While I understand Lisa's hurt, I do agree with this. I don't think there was a whole lot to say about it. But....I think she would have been less miffed in the conversation moved onto, "So....how are things at Sur?" or "You would love the new shoes I bought" -keeping it light and positive. But instead they launched right into drama and fighting. I just think LVP had had it at that point. 

• Love 8