Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E03: I Will Survive

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, Kellyee said:

Move someone (anyone) into Meri's huge and mostly unoccupied house. They all live 5 feet from each other.

Robyn's new baby is really cute.

I wonder if there's a trade off coming.  Meri 's cul de sac home for the b&b.

Just now, Kyanight said:

It reminds me of the Duggars.  Don't ALL of the kids live within walking distance of mom and dad now?  OH - except for Jinger.

Yes but not IN the house!

9 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

Is that what the giant sack of chocolate chips was for? I figured Mexican hot chocolate would be made with Mexican chocolate. 

Me, too. A giant bag of chips from Costco doesn't compare to Mexican chocolate, I think it has a touch of cinnamon in it, along with other delicious things. Very different from "white people" chocolate. 

2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

I can’t watch......did someone describe Garrison being dropped off by Logan? As in, Logan didn’t even go in the house?

I thought I heard that mentioned too, but I thought Logan and Michelle were attending school in Wyoming or Montana.  Maybe Garrison's base camp is in one of those places and Logan drove him down and we just missed him in attendance with all the commotion that any Brown event entails.  

7 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Surely Maddie and Caleb can make their own way without moving home.

I'm disappointed in favorite son in law Caleb. I had high hopes for him,  thought he would be good for Maddie, showing her what the world could really be like outside of the confines of her crazy mothers and Kody. Turns out, he's nothing but a slug. A 30 yr old man, no job and still going to school, his wife is pregnant and you can't afford to pay the rent on your own and take care of your child? This is not a 22 yr old kid we're talking about here. What has he been doing since graduation high school 12 years ago? 

2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

I can’t watch......did someone describe Garrison being dropped off by Logan? As in, Logan didn’t even go in the house?

That was a poor choice of words on my part.  Logan drove Garrison to the party, and when they parked Garrison took off running to hug Paedon and the camera followed him.  I assume Logan came into the house too and didn't just drive off again.

The dreaded double post!  How gauche!

1 hour ago, laurakaye said:

Did FT explain what, exactly, is considered "white people candy?"  Skittles?  M&M's?  Jelly beans?  Just curious.

Why would Christine want FT's mother to participate in the lip-sync when she has neither ever heard the song before, nor speaks English?

Luckily we were spared Tony's musings on what constitutes "white people candy."  Christine was the one talking about it.  She did say that the Mexican candy had cayenne, but I don't know if she was being serious or not.

I got the sense that Christine just thought it would have been thoughtful to extend an invitation to Maria to participate.  We only have Mykelti's word for it that Maria has never heard that song before.  Plus, I don't think Meri or Janelle's mouths were even moving so language wouldn't have been as important as knowing the moves and dressing like a clown.

• Love 1

noticed that Janelle is much thinner during the shower/wedding planner scenes (can tell by her neck) then she is on the couch during the talking heads. Assume those are more recent.

54 minutes ago, LilWharveyGal said:

Luckily we were spared Tony's musings on what constitutes "white people candy."  Christine was the one talking about it.  She did say that the Mexican candy had cayenne, but I don't know if she was being serious or not.

My twin sons LOVE Mexican candy and will choose it over other kinds of candy at our local candy store.  (AWESOME store - sells the strange and old fashioned kinds of candy.  Candy cigarettes, Necco wafers, Big Hunk, Sugar Babies - like hundreds of those odd candies.)  But I have to say - any candy that DOESN'T come from Mexico also belongs to African Americans and Asians and Martians and whatnot - not just white folk.  lol  

• Love 1
22 hours ago, MoodyGirl said:

Yes to the bolded words. Bingo. I can't hardly take her lies. That catfish whopper was the biggest. I don't think she knows the truth. The second she said she didn't know Garrison was home I rolled my eyes and called bullshit. Impossible. 

I think she does, which makes her even more unlikable. 

• Love 1

Regarding the proposed remodel, it isn't so much the mortgage as getting a building permit.  I think the whole remodel idea was just a plot line.  It would take them so long to get a building permit that it was moot from the moment the idea appeared unless it was just something to say for the episode. 

Ratings btw:  1.340 M viewers and a .41 rating.

17 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:
On 1/22/2018 at 9:12 AM, winsomeone said:

I can't believe that Christine actually sang at the wedding when 400 plus people were there? What in the world is wrong with her family if they let her do this? Aspyn would be pretty if her eyes were not set so far a part. Plus I thought her hair was naturally blond, and yet it was several different colors at various times in this show? I thought Madie was going to be a lawyer, with her end goal of being a Supreme Court Justice?

I think you may be referring to Maddie, not Aspyn.  Aspyn has always been a strawberryish blonde.  Maddie has multi-colored hair, often seems unbathed, and has far set eyes like her mother.

On 1/22/2018 at 0:35 PM, NotinKansasanymore said:

Does anyone else find it strange, that when Kody saw Christine in her wedding dress, he made comments about how much she use to weigh? Yes, I know he was trying to be complimentary now, saying how much weight she has lost, but I never understood how Kody points out how Christine use to be heavier when they were married, and how she ate nachos, but then he never addresses Janelle and her weight throughout their marriage.

I mean lets be honest, Janelle was heavier then Christine on their wedding days, but Christine's weight is the only one he really addresses in the book, or on the show, about being heavy.

If memory serves, Janelle was rather thin in her wedding picture.  

I don't know, but in my opinion Aspyn's eyes are set extremely far apart.  She is a genuinely beautiful girl, but sometimes I see that space between her eyes and get really distracted by it.  She's still gorgeous--and I would go as far to say that she is the most beautiful of the girls. 

4 minutes ago, beeziebee said:

I don't know, but in my opinion Aspyn's eyes are set extremely far apart.  She is a genuinely beautiful girl, but sometimes I see that space between her eyes and get really distracted by it.  She's still gorgeous--and I would go as far to say that she is the most beautiful of the girls. 

She has such beautiful hair. Inherited from Christine.  Definitely not Kody. 

12 hours ago, Canadianchicken said:

Hi all! Long time lurker, first time poster. 

Just wanted to say how disgusted I am with Caleb. He's a grown man in his 30's and needs to run to his in-laws months after getting married so they can support him and his new family!?! At his age he should be stable enough to keep a roof over their heads shouldn't he?  Ive never really liked him, I find him arrogant and self righteous, same with Maddie.  Tony is annoying AF but if he can manage to support her without running to the Browns then he'll definitely be the winner in my books.  

11 hours ago, rainbowrockgal said:

Didn't Christine say she was 9 months pregnant when she wore that wedding dress? Did I mis-hear? Nice chaste romance there!! Certainly plays into Gwen's comment!

Christine was pregnant and tried on her wedding dress and someone took a photo of her.  It was shown quickly on the show a long time ago and is...horrifying to say the least.

4 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

The Recap Queen nails it again!  I do so look forward to those, LilWharveyGal!

Do we have a source for that?  It's the second time it was mentioned but, since the Browns tend to turn everything into (often fake) High Drama, I have to wonder if it was just briefly mentioned as an excuse for two grown ups to move back in with Mommy and Daddy.

Maddie and Caleb themselves said it.  There is a little "after the show with the Browns" attached to the end of the episodes on the amazon videos.  I thought maybe they were some online special thing, I really don't know.  It only started this new season.  In the short video after this week Maddie and Caleb were on the couch saying that the move back to LV was spurred by the fact that Caleb had health issues and Maddie was pregnant.  They wanted to be close to family for the extra help for Maddie during her pregnancy and after the baby was born because Caleb was dealing with his health.  They didn't elaborate as to what these issues were, but he looked really pale and his eyes were very worn out looking. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, laurakaye said:

Regarding moving back to Utah - if their case is hung up in the Court of Appeals, doesn't that mean the ruling could still be overturned?  So why move back until they know for sure that the case has been settled?  I don't understand Kody's mindset here, but that's certainly not anything new.

They won in Federal District Court against the State. However, the 10th Circuit Court of Appeals reversed the ruling, ordering it dismissed for lack of standing. They concluded that as local state prosecutors had a policy of not pursuing most polygamy cases absent additional associated crimes (like welfare fraud, or child bigamy), the Browns had no credible fear of prosecution. Short of the Supreme Court taking the case, which I don't see happening, to reverse the 10th Circuit, the case is over. Kody has no credible fear of prosecution and moving back to Utah would only be a problem for reasons associated with other crimes. I know the food stamp/welfare issue has been discussed before related to how they were prior to the show.

55 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

She has such beautiful hair. Inherited from Christine.  Definitely not Kody. 

I saw her in person at Janelle's Strive event a year or so ago.  Her hair is really pretty and she is a very pretty girl.  I saw Christine and she has beautiful hair too.

3 hours ago, LilWharveyGal said:

That was a poor choice of words on my part.  Logan drove Garrison to the party, and when they parked Garrison took off running to hug Paedon and the camera followed him.  I assume Logan came into the house too and didn't just drive off again.

Yess, Logan definitely got out of the car, so I assumed he went in as well.

5 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

Especially since we know the Brown Clown Financial Plan doesn't include health insurance or any way to pay medical bills (reference the lien for unpaid hospital bills for one of the small kids, can't remember which).

LOL, I have to tell you, I also watch Alaskan Bush People (don't judge!), and their name is also Brown. People online have been referring to them as the Brown Clowns for a few years, so whenever someone says it here I immediately think of them.  :P

5 hours ago, AZChristian said:

I'm just the opposite.  If my neighbors are frequently loud, I just tune them out . . . and have lost any tiny bit of curiosity as to what they're doing.  I'm pretty sure that the cult-de-sac is often loud, with lots of cars going in and out.

When we come home, we open our garage door from the car, drive in, and then close the door.  In Meri's case, the neighbors (family) might not have known if she were home or not, unless they saw her pull in.  If they were having a party and wanted her to be there, they could have sent one of their dozens of kids to come and knock on her door to see if she was home.

I think it was just another passive-aggressive tactic . . . but I'm not sure on whose part - Meri's or the other adults'.

Good point about it being loud there frequently. I have a tendency to look out the window when I hear noise in my neighborhood, as it's usually pretty quiet. I will say, if Meri got home and nobody saw her, and she works in a part of the house not facing the other houses, she could probably miss the commotion. The whole thing is kind of strange though.

7 hours ago, Kellyee said:

But its so obvious that Maddie is the favored daughter, and everything Maddie does is greeted with so much excitement. Even though Maddie is a pregnant college dropout who has to move in with her mother because she and her husband can't even support themselves (but have a baby. Babies are great for finances). Maddie is treated like a princess. It would have been kind on Maddie's part to realize that and give Mykelti her one day. I feel bad for Mykelti, because she has a different kind of personality that this family obviously rejects, and she has multiple siblings who are obviously preferred over her, especially by her father and secondary Mommies. The whole family dynamic is just awful. Now Mykelti will be behind Caleb in favoritism too.

I really wonder why Logan hardly ever comes home, and why Mariah is so distant with her parents. I would love to hear the truth about this family straight from the kids.

I'd read a tell-all book from one of the older kids.  It would probably be more honest than the one the wives wrote, from a different perspective, anyway.  

On 1/21/2018 at 6:48 PM, RedheadZombie said:

I'm sorry, but if you get married too young, drop behind your serious college-attending siblings, and then get knocked up unexpectedly, you don't get the right to move back home and force your brother(s) to use another bathroom.  Isn't Caleb thirty?  What have they been doing that they need help to "get back on their feet"?

I was also wondering why they need a GAME ROOM in Janelle's house???  

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Kellyee said:

Move someone (anyone) into Meri's huge and mostly unoccupied house. They all live 5 feet from each other.

But then where would all the Lularoe go? 

2 hours ago, beeziebee said:

Aspyn is pretty and I envy her hair, but I think Ysabel is the real stunner. 

• Love 1
On 1/21/2018 at 8:23 PM, toodles said:

I know this is the question with no answer, but what is with kody's hair?  On that couch it looked teased and flammable.  I mean seriously, it was so dry I thought for sure it would burst in to flames  when Kody was grilling.

His hair is starting to resemble Christopher Loyd in Back to the Future.  Just not as light/gray.

4 minutes ago, Marshmallow Mollie said:

Ooooo just for fun, if each sister wife (or is it sisterwife a la a cetrain website? ;) wrote a tell all, whose book would you read first?

Oh geez, that's hard.  I feel like they'd somehow have to be read simultaneously, like one of those logic puzzles:  "Within this group of 4 people, one always lies, one always tells the truth, and two sometimes lie and sometimes tell the truth.  Read their stories to determine who is who."  (Except we know that none of them only tell the truth.) 

On 1/21/2018 at 10:11 PM, Nowhere said:

I think Fat T is funny as hell. You know who annoys me way more than Fat T? Mykelti. You know who annoys me way more than Mykelti? Christine. 

Speaking of our little song bird. I can see why the teacher hasn't told her she shouldn't sing at the wedding. She'd lose a student if she told Christine the truth about her awful voice. My question is, why haven't the other wives told her how terrible it is?  Why are they letting her make a fool of herself?? If this were my friend I'd be like, "Hon, maybe you should reconsider the song. You're not ready to sing in public." But none of these wives who say they love each other want to tell her the truth? They love to watch each other make asses of themselves. They hate each other. I'll never believe anything else no matter how much they pretend. 

I agree with Janelle about not moving Hunter's room if he's in the military and homesick a lot. He didn't knock up his sister so why should he give up his source of comfort? It's probably the place he dreams he could be at night when he's feeling down. He should always know that he has his home while he's serving. I'd feel the same as janelle if my son joined. But Kody wants to just boot him for Princess Maddie. 

Maddie's husband is a loser if he's in his 30s and has to move home. He's a mooch and so is Maddie. They should be ashamed to bring a baby into this when they refuse to live on their own. I know they can get their own place. I know because I did it, had a baby when I was way younger than that man, and I wasn't getting TLC money either. 

Im kinda digging Meri's fuck off attitude. 

These dummies think giving lingerie at a bridal shower is cultural. Wow. And they talk about FT's culture way too much. In a "we're better" kind of way. 

So is St. George in Mexico or some shit? Why does Mykelti think Fat T'a family have never heard one of the most popular songs in the world since the early 70s? Gosh, it's kind of offensive that they treat them like they're so stupid because they're Mexican. 

What was with Christine screaming around the kitchen. She's really trying hard to perform for the cameras. 

I thought the nightie that mom of FT gave Mykelti was lovely.  I am one who has never read 50 Shades.  My sister tried, said the writing was terrible, and that is all I needed.  

On 1/21/2018 at 11:12 PM, Sasha888 said:

Wow, just finished and saw the previews for next week, and Christine is PISSED about Meri now just wanting the home for her mother! Can't say I blame her. Meri pitched it as a business (a shaky one, IMO) for the family to sink money into, not "let's use money from the family coffers to buy a house for my mom." 

Perhaps Christine's also a bit peeved because she had her mother move in with her, and Meri has plenty of room to have her mother move into her house, if her mother really needs a place to live. Also Christine's mother, Annie, was supposed to be the main one running the B&B, so she might feel a bit slighted for her mom's sake. 

It's all just so weird and goofy for so many reasons. She distances herself from the family, but wants family money to buy a B&B. She "misses" Garrison's homecoming, even though she's right there in her house. Then she wants the house for her mom, not to run as a business.

Meri, just decide if you want to be a part of this screwball family or not. Either engage in family activities (and be "present" when there), or don't ask for the use of family money.

If she said "I'm done with these people, I'm leaving, have a nice life" and ran away, I'd be cheering her on. But don't ask them to finance your running away. 

I don't think it even crosses her mind that she's being unfair...she just seems to think she deserves whatever she wants, on whatever terms she wants. (She's not the only one who acts that way, but that's a whole different can of worms.)

IF Meri is going to move her mother there and scratch the B&B, then Robyn's mom, Janelle's mom, and Christine's mom should also move in.  According to what I remember there are enough bedrooms.  Meri really bugs the crap out of me.

• Love 2
On 1/22/2018 at 5:26 AM, ghoulina said:

OF COURSE Kody gives Caleb a gift for Maddie's birthday. Of course. "Well, they were his and hers." So? You can't JUST buy your daughter a gift for her birthday? Doofus. 

I know he's LOVING that they're moving back. Guess which wife's house he's going to be spending the most time at now? Sorry, Robyn! 

I'm with Jenelle, though. Kody is going way overboard trying to make space for them. He wants to put up walls for what's supposedly a temporary move? GTFO here with that. "They're husband and wife, they need their own bathroom". Okay, then they can get their own house. 

I don't get why they don't just stay at Meri's. Or is every spare bedroom filled with that God-awful Lularoe crap???

It's interesting that Kody is suddenly so gung ho to move back to Utah, and that Christine is vehemently opposed. I get it. While, yes, their culture is much stronger there, there's also more opposition there. Christine grew up the most entrenched in that world, and I think she likes the freedom they have to just be themselves in LV. 

It was nice to see Garrison's homecoming. These people do a lot of things wrong, but I do love how close the siblings are, no matter which mom they come from. Most of the kids are pretty decent people. Garrison seemed to be a bit of a punk when he was younger, but he seems much calmed down and stable. 

I want to know more about why Meri wasn't there, though. She said she was right next door, "but I must have missed the memo". Does that mean no one invited her? Or was it a misunderstanding on HER end? My guess is she came home early from whatever she was doing and didn't tell anyone, so she didn't know about Garrison. I feel like Meri just likes to pick and choose what family stuff she wants to attend lately, and it just doesn't work like that. I'm sorry you only had one child, but you signed on for polygamy, you do family stuff. 

I'm glad the bridal shower is over, because I got tired of seeing them rehearse that stupid dance. Of course Meri shows up and tries to take over. "Can't you hear 4 beats?" STFU. I love how Christine deals with her! "That's awesome" and just moves on. She doesn't engage. It's hilarious. 

I have to say, Jenelle did much better with the dance than I thought she would. She wasn't as effervescent as the others, but she looked in tune with them. But Robyn in that blonde wig? No, girl. You look like an 80-year-old grandmother. 

I love when they talk about old shit. Hearing Kody and Christine talk about their wedding, how sad she was and how unenthused he was - that's fascinating to me. I want more of that. I want to hear more about the early days. Kinda weird she cut up her dress, but that thing was UGLY. She's a lot smaller now than when she was married. She may be the only one who can say that. 

THANK GOD we had barely any Tony this week!!! 

Questions that are plaguing me this morning:

Robyn's the same age as me???

Jenelle went to a Korean bath house????

Robyn reminds me of that Seinfeld ep where the gal he was dating could look ok in one light and look horrible in another.  She isn't going to age well.

• Love 1
On 1/22/2018 at 7:07 AM, Granny58 said:

or it was a "test" by Meri to see if they wanted to include her.  Depressed people do depressive things.  

5 million people in that family and NO ONE either notices she isn't there or tells her to come over?  Uh huh.  I think she was waiting to be told the kid was there (even though she was well aware he was) and when she wasn't, she was thrilled to be able to hold that over the heads of the other wives.  

• Love 1
32 minutes ago, Marshmallow Mollie said:

Ooooo just for fun, if each sister wife (or is it sisterwife a la a cetrain website? ;) wrote a tell all, whose book would you read first?

Christine's. She'd be the most honest. 

Cutting up your wedding dress and turning it into flowers is not "something borrowed." Borrowing something means that you will return it after you use it. That's why "something borrowed" at a wedding is usually something like a piece of jewelry or maybe a grandparents' handkerchief or something. Then you give it back after the wedding. Mykelti is not going to give the fabric flowers back after the wedding and it will magically become a wedding dress again.

• Love 2
21 hours ago, Sasha888 said:

Absolutely!!! I bet Kody got his ass chewed when Robyn got him alone. How dare he and Janelle have a secret that was just between the two of them, leaving her out.

Or it was an act on Robyn's part and Kody DID tell her.

6 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Me, too. A giant bag of chips from Costco doesn't compare to Mexican chocolate, I think it has a touch of cinnamon in it, along with other delicious things. Very different from "white people" chocolate. 

In Christine's defense, there are recipes out there for Mexican hot chocolate that you add your own cinnamon, vanilla, and perhaps a kick of cayenne to give the authentic flavor.

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

Or it was an act on Robyn's part and Kody DID tell her.

I would bet good money that Kody told Robyn and swore her to secrecy.  There is no way he would risk her wrath. 

1 hour ago, JoannKB said:

Cutting up your wedding dress and turning it into flowers is not "something borrowed." Borrowing something means that you will return it after you use it. That's why "something borrowed" at a wedding is usually something like a piece of jewelry or maybe a grandparents' handkerchief or something. Then you give it back after the wedding. Mykelti is not going to give the fabric flowers back after the wedding and it will magically become a wedding dress again.

You are right.  I borrowed my veil from my sister's SIL.  It was the 70's, and we had a minimalist wedding.  It's lasted over 40 years, so the amount and size of the wedding definitely doesn't predict marriage longevity.

8 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

I'm disappointed in favorite son in law Caleb. I had high hopes for him,  thought he would be good for Maddie, showing her what the world could really be like outside of the confines of her crazy mothers and Kody. Turns out, he's nothing but a slug. A 30 yr old man, no job and still going to school, his wife is pregnant and you can't afford to pay the rent on your own and take care of your child? This is not a 22 yr old kid we're talking about here. What has he been doing since graduation high school 12 years ago? 

If he's sick as one poster stated what's wrong with Maddie?  Women work right up until they give birth these days.  I smell a slacker!  Honeymoons over time to get back to tv land and free money!

2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

If and when she's not favorite wife of the month!  I'd like to read her book written two years ago when they took a counselor on their weekend and she's not in lust with him like she is now!

I wonder if Janelle's monthly family allowance will go up since she had Pregnant Maddie and her husband move into her home? If I was a sister wife, I would be pissed. I wouldn't want the family collective money to be going to supporting a 30 year old man!

I know Meri wouldn't give up any of her money, I'm sure her new B&B will need a wetbar!!

9 hours ago, laurakaye said:

Well, @LilWharveyGal, it looks like you might have a permanent position here as weekly recapper!  I look forward to these so much, you have no idea. :)

As usual, my non-watcher status brings up some questions/comments:

I giggle with glee every time I hear Maddie and Caleb referred to as the Brown-Brushes.

Regarding moving back to Utah - if their case is hung up in the Court of Appeals, doesn't that mean the ruling could still be overturned?  So why move back until they know for sure that the case has been settled?  I don't understand Kody's mindset here, but that's certainly not anything new.

Did FT explain what, exactly, is considered "white people candy?"  Skittles?  M&M's?  Jelly beans?  Just curious.

Why would Christine want FT's mother to participate in the lip-sync when she has neither ever heard the song before, nor speaks English?

Throwing frisbees at the newlyweds?  Okay...man, you'd better hope everyone has good aim or FT could get a few smacks to the noggin.  On accident.  Mostly.

Excellent recap, as usual!  I almost felt like I was there, sitting on my couch, doing shots with y'all!

The Supreme Court threw the case out over a year ago. Correction - a year ago today!

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv/supreme-court-denies-sister-wives-polygamy-case-petition-article-1.2953337

Edited by DakotaJustice
17 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

If he's sick as one poster stated what's wrong with Maddie?  Women work right up until they give birth these days.  I smell a slacker!  Honeymoons over time to get back to tv land and free money!

If and when she's not favorite wife of the month!  I'd like to read her book written two years ago when they took a counselor on their weekend and she's not in lust with him like she is now!

I read somewhere Maddie & Caleb were pitching a spin-off to TLC.  Maybe that's why they need more tv time. 

1 minute ago, notnowimbusy said:

I read somewhere Maddie & Caleb were pitching a spin-off to TLC.  Maybe that's why they need more tv time. 

I thought that was why Christine was pitching FT so much.  Hoping tlc would do a spin off on that f u n couple!  Not!!!

• Love 1
3 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Maybe, but she’s only be honest from her own point of view. She still thinks they had to escape to Las Vegas. I suspect that’s why she is so adamant that they not go back.  I don’t think she has a realistic enough view of anything to tell actual truth. 

• Love 1

Does anyone else think those watches that Kody gave Maddie and Caleb "with the entire New Testament written microscopically" is like a flea circus?  You know, just random scratches that they convince people are the New Testament written microscopically?

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, Alapaki said:

Does anyone else think those watches that Kody gave Maddie and Caleb "with the entire New Testament written microscopically" is like a flea circus?  You know, just random scratches that they convince people are the New Testament written microscopically?

How is this even possible? The New Testament consists of 260 chapters. It just seems ridiculous to me.

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, SL16 said:

How is this even possible? The New Testament consists of 260 chapters. It just seems ridiculous to me.

It seems ridiculous and impossible to me too. But even if it’s possible, why the heck would you even want that??

• Love 1

80% of the wedding is about FT, 5% is about Mykelti, and 15% is about the moms doing stuff they hate and hoping Mykelti notices (or watches the THs and hears them spell it out 500 times) in order to redeem themselves.

I don’t know the layout of the house. Is there a bathroom in the basement? That would be the most logical place for a newly married couple with a baby...

• Love 5
1 hour ago, SL16 said:

A useless, pointless gift from a useless, pointless man. 

It sounds like something you'd buy on QVC or Home Shopping Network at 2 am.

• Love 1
On January 22, 2018 at 0:25 PM, LucyEth said:

I also noticed Janelle mention her mother's room in the house.  I guess her mom and Kody's mom aren't staying together anymore.  Noticed Mykelti and Tony's less than enthusiastic response to the baby news.   I don't think Maddie needed to wait.  Maddie was still in the wedding planning stage when Mykelti got engaged, Mykelti didn't care about stealing Maddie's thunder.  It's a huge family things are going to overlap.  I don't get the Meri miscommunication excuse.  Didn't they know she was home?  Did she just arrive home and not let anyone know.  Best part was the coming attractions which appeared to show Christine annoyed about Meri saying her mom wants to live in the B&B and not have it be a business.  

On January 22, 2018 at 2:39 PM, bichonblitz said:

Tony had the same look on his face. They both just sat there cold as ice. Tony is more of an attention whore than Mykelti. He lives for it. Now he's got competition with the beloved first son in law  Caleb back in town. How long before Mykelti gets pregnant and they move back home, too? The countdown begins.....

I was thinking Meri was home selling her ugly ass tights on Facebook or something. She probably couldn't shut that down if it was sceduled. I don't remember if that was one of the ways she sells the clothes.