Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E03: Back In The Saddle

• Start Topic

Brittany's girlfriends put aside their differences and throw a Kentucky-themed party to help cure her heartache; Ariana's horse throws her off during practice; Lala returns to SUR to ask for Lisa's forgiveness and the return of her old job.

I've never understood these massive dry spells the sur folks have. Is that a thing that happens outside of SUR too? Idk, everyone goes through times where the last thing they wanna do is fuck, but if it's lasting more than a few weeks and turns into months or a year then sex is not the problem. You just don't want that person anymore. Am I delusional in thinking that if Ariana doesn't want to sleep with him, then she probably doesn't want to be with him....and she should cut him loose?

Clearly he's over it and probably her if he's already defending the affair he might have soon to her brother.

Edited by rideashire
  • Love 13

I just don't want to know that Sandavol and Ariana aren't having sex.  Leave me out of it.  So squicked out.  Tell her you want to see her orgasm face, NOT ME.  ACK tm Bill the Cat.  And I'm making the face too!  Not an orgasm face but Bloom County Bill the Cat, Ack Face.

Shaena is a whiny brat.  Be professional and if Stassi is a butt, deal with it then.

So far this season, I like Homebody Katie.   She's nice.  And?  She shot Kristen in the face with tequila.  Keep smoking the ganja girl!

Speaking of....I hang with puppies.  I smoke the occasional weed.  I'm not anxious.....hate that I'm in agreement with James.  

Schwartz and his tactical analysis of the Witches of WeHo was quite good.  Accurate and funny.  But you shouldnt call your wife grizzled. 

Huh.  Auto tune Kristen puts auto tune Schaena to shame!

Peter!  So cute!

When Bravo was doing the James walk of shame, it would have been so fabulous to resee Ken's I'll knock the spark right out of you.  Sigh.  Good times. 

Shut up Ariana and Schaena.Its about Brittany and not your pettiness.  The Witches were being cordial AND fun.  Stop it with the superiority.  

Blah Blah.    Sorry. LaLa.  Anxiety through the roof?  Pfft.  Smoke some pot.  Hang out with a puppy.

OMG!  Those girls NAILED what Jax was going to say!  Facepalm!

• Love 21
Just now, dosodog said:

I just don't want to know that Sandavol and Ariana aren't having sex.  Leave me out of it.  So squicked out.  Tell her you want to see her orgasm face, NOT ME.  ACK tm Bill the Cat.  And I'm making the face too!  Not an orgasm face but Bloom County Bill the Cat, Ack Face.

LOL. I might use that face during RelationShep.

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, rustyspigot said:

You know its going to be a shitty episode when they have not one, but two Ariana horse riding scenes. Ariana even made falling off a horse boring.

So I guess Peter got a lobotomy in the off season.

Buffed up the body though! Maybe it's the steroids' fk'n with him! lol! ;-)

• Love 1

The slumber party looked fun, except for Schena and Ariana who have to make everything a thing it seems. Because they do. But otherwise.. looked fun: it’s nice that all the girls came together for brittany. And Jax.. shut up. I wanted to punch him like 100 times tonight.

I could NOT care less about Ariana and her horse stuff. Or about Tom Tom the bar.

• Love 7

I am always surprised that Lisa does not have better taste in clothing. I think her home is very pretty and mostly elegant. But she's talking to Stassi and Nathalie about event planning and not bossing around servers, wearing a really tacky bedazzled blouse or dress.

And the Sur uniform dress is hideous.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

[Has Tabatha always looked that much like an alien?]

I don't do shots anymore.

I don't really drink that much anymore.  

I can picture the editors with pizza and beer just having a blast when they sit down to prepare these episodes.

She has made grammatical errors herself, but maybe Ariana doesn't want to have sex with someone who keeps starting sentences with, "Me and Schwartz are going to..." and "Me and Ariana haven't had sex in ..."

Ha! The F--- Jax Espionage Team is so funny. 

Target

Just trying to have a beer

Clueless

Sick-th

We can make shapes together; doesn't mean you're in my circle. The f---?

Wesley is handsome. How soon will he prove himself as shameless as the others?

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7

Ugh, I can never unwatch that Jax/Tom/James conversation. Add me to the list of those that threw up in their mouths a little bit while it was on. Tom and Ariana act like roommates and best buds. Kind of like they reverted to what they were before they got together and everyone was talking about how much chemistry they had. Now its like they're on the flip side of that. Her "thank you," when Tom kissed her shoulder and tried to come on to her was cringe worthy. And hilarious. 

The cheer up party for Brittany was nice. Would've been nicer if she had actually kicked Jax to the curb or at least you know, told him to take the couch for a night or two beforehand. I shuddered when he said, "a girlfriend is a dime a dozen." Guy's a total sociopath. Brittany telling him he can't come home is like a get out of jail free card for a dirty dog like Jax. He'll lie anywhere with anything. We'll probably find out a few episodes from now who he banged the night of the sleepover when he couldn't come home.  

I did love Schwartz' espionage segment. He nailed it. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 11

I'm happy Lala is back, or is going to be.

I like Ariana horse riding, it's the only animal I'm deathly afraid of, because I was thrown off, and they know I'm afraid,. But she looked great, and at ease. I wish Tom would shut up about sex, or lack of. Jax is a dirt bag, and Britney is stupidly thinking having lots of sex with him, will stop him from screwing around - wrong!

Yo , I say sixth, as in sixth sense :) 

I love LVP, or perhaps its her love of all animals, especially dogs... and I loved her blouse, I have a jacket like it, and always get asked where I purchased it..

Looks like Schwartz  may have screwed around on..bubba! Oh no...whatever.

Edited by NeverLate
  • Love 6
15 minutes ago, NeverLate said:

I'm happy Lala is back, or is going to be.

I like Ariana horse riding, it's the only animal I'm deathly afraid of, because I was thrown off, and they know I'm afraid,. But she looked great, and at ease. I wish Tom would shut up about sex, or lack of. Jax is a dirt bag, and Britney is stupidly thinking having lots of sex with him, will stop him from screwing around wrong!

Yo , I say sixth, as in sixth sense :) 

I love LVP, or perhaps its her love of all animals, especially dogs... and I loved her blouse, I have a jacket like it, and always get asked where I purchased it..

Looks like Schwartz  may have screwed around on..bubba! Oh no...whatever.

Lala's going to turn everything upside down next week according to the preview! Schwartz is in trouble and Tequila Katie is going to be PO'd; BIG TIME! LVP has given Tom Tom all kinds of chances to partner with her and now they're trying to negotiate more of a share for a smaller investment! I would kick them both out and tell them to FK off! ;-)

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, NeverLate said:

That's one thing you just gotta give LVP: that woman and her hubby obviously *adore* animals/dogs, so as a fellow animal-lover I gotta give her mad props on that. Say what you will about her GLTBQ support, but she has genuinely gone above and beyond with her literal pet projects.

But her ridiculous wardrobe is another thing I find oddly endearing about LVP---the 80's/90's remain alive and well in her closet. Somehow she pulls off her modern day homage to Alexis Carrington, in all her gaudy pink glory. It only makes sense that she's never met a bedazzled blouse or dress she didn't like.

I just don't get her love for LaLa. LVP really likes to take wayward hobags under her wing, for some reason---remember how she had a similarly odd affection for Brandi on RHofBH? Maybe she's hoping she can pawn them off on poor old Ken. Lisa is truly The Skank Whisperer.

So is Katie just a full on stoner now? She seems to be relishing the role of stay-at-home half-baked wife, complete with baggy sweats. Somehow I think it's more than just Tom and his newfound sense of work ethic that's suddenly got her all Zen'ed out.

I keep wondering, what does Kristen DO now? Is she still pretending to have a magical t-shirt designing empire??

Equestrianing + Arianna= Zzzzzzz....even that horse was over Arianna. I'm beginning to wonder if Sandoval is just trying to convince himself and the world that he wants to constantly bone Arianna. But by all means, continue to skeeve out her brother by discussing your stagnant sex life with his sister, Tom.

Jax is still the sweaty stinking turd he always was. I wish I could feel sorry for Brittany, but I don't. She's obviously content with still being a convenient doormat to a cheating douche. I hope the new tits and reality show infamy were worth it.

Even after all these seasons, every damned house party with these fuckos is still exactly the same: drink multiple shots, get naked wasted, start randomly making out with each other, someone ends up screaming at either another guest and/or someone on the phone((complete with random videos sent and/or "rage texts")), hysterical crying, awkward group bathroom trips, the end.

Edited by Sun-Bun
  • Love 19
2 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I am always surprised that Lisa does not have better taste in clothing. I think her home is very pretty and mostly elegant. But she's talking to Stassi and Nathalie about event planning and not bossing around servers, wearing a really tacky bedazzled blouse or dress.

I hadn’t thought about LVP’s look that much, but you are so right. I think she has a “style” she likes and feels she looks good, but ummmm, just no. That bedazzled monstrosity she was wearing looks like she pulled it from the section of her closet she saved from the 80’s, as do most of those blouses with the neck bows.  I think she would do herself a favor with a new stylist to help her update her clothing and hair. Granted, she does look great for her age, but with a few wardrobe and hair tweaks she’d look even more fab.

• Love 4

Jax looks like a fucking serial killer. A greasy pervy serial killer. I don't really feel bad for Brittany. She's stupid. I don't know how anyone finds Jax attractive. And anyone who thinks they could change a guy like that is absolutely bonkers.

Maybe Ariana's depressed and that's why they're not having sex. Or maybe she finally stopped being in denial that Tom is into the other Tom more.

• Love 12
1 minute ago, MVFrostsMyPie said:

Jax looks like a fucking serial killer. A greasy pervy serial killer. I don't really feel bad for Brittany. She's stupid. I don't know how anyone finds Jax attractive. And anyone who thinks they could change a guy like that is absolutely bonkers.

Maybe Ariana's depressed and that's why they're not having sex. Or maybe she finally stopped being in denial that Tom is into the other Tom more.

I think TOM TOM might be partnering more than the business  one of these days! I think they've kissed more than their GF/wife of late! lol! ;-)

• Love 1

The last time Sandoval went through a dry spell, he ended up cheating on Kristen over a few days.  It was one of the main themes of season 2.  There's no way that Tom and Ariana are going to stay together for the long haul.  Doesn't matter how awesome Tom thinks he could be for her.  He wants marriage and kids and Ariana never wants that.  You're not going to change her mind, dude.

I didn't bother watching any of the scenes with the guys because I can't stand the sight of any of them, especially Jax.  Soooo disgusting.  Wtf was up with people supposedly commenting on how good-looking the wait staff is at SUR???  Who???  They're average-looking at best and this is LA.  They're at the very bottom of that barrel.  The original cast from season 1 were okay at the beginning of the series, but they all look terrible now.

There is no karmic justice for Jax.  The most anyone can hope for is a life-long prison sentence, but unfortunately, I doubt that will ever happen.  The way he tries to gaslight everyone is both pathetic and laughable.

Yeah, congrats Ariana for winning the blue ribbon, but you can stop trying to be The Cool Girl now.  Did she ever love Tom, or did she just like having him leave his long time girlfriend for her and enjoyed being lusted after by him?  I don't believe that you necessarily need to have things in common with the other person to make a relationship work, but Sandoval isn't particularly bright and Ariana is a lot smarter than him.  Maybe that's something else she likes - being the smarter one in the couple.  Often times, it feels like Tom has trouble forming sentences.

• Love 6
5 hours ago, SarahPrtr said:

I didn't bother watching any of the scenes with the guys because I can't stand the sight of any of them, especially Jax.  Soooo disgusting.  Wtf was up with people supposedly commenting on how good-looking the wait staff is at SUR???  Who???  They're average-looking at best and this is LA.  They're at the very bottom of that barrel.  The original cast from season 1 were okay at the beginning of the series, but they all look terrible now.

There is no karmic justice for Jax.  The most anyone can hope for is a life-long prison sentence, but unfortunately, I doubt that will ever happen.  The way he tries to gaslight everyone is both pathetic and laughable.

I think all the boozing and drugs have really taken a physical toll on a lot of this crew. I know everybody ages, metabolism slows down, but the flashback scenes really highlight how rough they're looking now. 

I actually don't think that turning on the news one day and seeing Jax is serving a life sentence is that far fetched. Hands down one of the most disgusting people ever on TV. 

• Love 4

Brittany, Brittany, Brittany. This girl is a mess. I don't think she's having hate-sex with Jax at all. Or even make-up sex. I think she is just SO insecure that after finding out about Faith, she's desperate to prove how sexy and desirable SHE is. It's sad really. 

And this big "reveal" about multiple times (thanks, Ariana) doesn't change anything. Yell all you want. You'll still take him back. 

I love seeing the girls rally around her. It's nice to have supportive girlfriends. But when you dig below the surface, they've all either cheated, been cheated with, or been cheated on and forgave. So their advice is kind of hollow. And not that I care about Jax, but if they were already drinking and partying at Stassi's, why the need to kick him out of his home and all go stay there???

Jax's ragey "shut up!!!" was scary as hell, though. 

Ariana looked so basic at the stables. And Brittany was channeling her trailerpark, poolside princess. 

I don't know what to think about this whole no-sex in Sandoval's life thing. What's the deal. If Ariana was an older mom I could understand her being all tired and not wanting to be pawed at constantly by her man. But these two are still young and "free", so to speak. No sex in 2 months is not good. 

Don't care that Lala's back. But is she now admitting her dude is/was a married guy?

• Love 4
19 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Brittany, Brittany, Brittany. This girl is a mess. I don't think she's having hate-sex with Jax at all. Or even make-up sex. I think she is just SO insecure that after finding out about Faith, she's desperate to prove how sexy and desirable SHE is. It's sad really. 

And this big "reveal" about multiple times (thanks, Ariana) doesn't change anything. Yell all you want. You'll still take him back. 

I love seeing the girls rally around her. It's nice to have supportive girlfriends. But when you dig below the surface, they've all either cheated, been cheated with, or been cheated on and forgave. So their advice is kind of hollow. And not that I care about Jax, but if they were already drinking and partying at Stassi's, why the need to kick him out of his home and all go stay there???

Jax's ragey "shut up!!!" was scary as hell, though. 

Ariana looked so basic at the stables. And Brittany was channeling her trailerpark, poolside princess. 

I don't know what to think about this whole no-sex in Sandoval's life thing. What's the deal. If Ariana was an older mom I could understand her being all tired and not wanting to be pawed at constantly by her man. But these two are still young and "free", so to speak. No sex in 2 months is not good. 

Don't care that Lala's back. But is she now admitting her dude is/was a married guy?

That was strange. Was it a pajama party? Or a slumber party? Either way, it makes no sense to forbid Jax to stay at their home that night, if they were all at Stassi's in their pajamas. It would have been so easy and natural for them all to crash at Stassi's.  Unless they just wanted to punish him. 

Jax yelling, "Shut up!" caught me by surprise. I think that was one of the first times he completely lost control of himself on camera. 

Ariana at the stables giving the horse treats; was it the lighting? I usually think that she is quite pretty (and I am so envious of her perfect body), but she looked kind of clown-ish. Her eyebrows looked wacky, as if she drew them on (see Uncle Leo).

Lala. Whom is she dating? A married professional athlete? Geez, those shoes. If it looks like a prostitute, quacks like a prostitute.

Smart horse.

Ariana told Stassi she farted on her couch? Six times? Am I uptight? In my world, it's not polite to fart in front of other people. Or even in an empty elevator, because it's not polite to whoever uses the elevator after you. 

• Love 7

I would rather have the bloated, sweaty, dead-eyed buffoon known as Jax cheat on me than have anyone on this earth talk to my brother about our sex life.

Full well knowing that Jax has given me any number of STD's and probably taken a good chunk of my soul in the process.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

That was strange. Was it a pajama party? Or a slumber party? Either way, it makes no sense to forbid Jax to stay at their home that night, if they were all at Stassi's in their pajamas. It would have been so easy and natural for them all to crash at Stassi's.  Unless they just wanted to punish him.

Yea, I think it was just about punishing him. I hope they took an Uber. Those girls had been doing shots for hours. Why not stay put? 

• Love 4
11 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

And the Sur uniform dress is hideous.

It was the placement of the bedazzles - it probably should have fallen on the shoulders but the person who made the top didn't take into account the weight of the sequins so it dragged to the side. It looked as though she took a front clip bra and wore it like a shrug, total fashion fail.

Sometimes LVP can be spot on with her dress choice, but when she goes wrong she morphs into Vampire Brothel Madame.

• Love 7

Jax yelling, "Shut up!" caught me by surprise. I think that was one of the first times he completely lost control of himself on camera.

Yeah, that was some real shit there. He used to throw down at the drop of a hat. I thought he had moved past that because of his legal issues, but it's clear that he still has those impulses to be a rage asshole.

Lala. Whom is she dating? A married professional athlete? Geez, those shoes. If it looks like a prostitute, quacks like a prostitute.

She was dating Hayes Pullard in her first season. Now or should I say recently, she's been dating married producer Randall Emmett. He's got a kid. Lala has been such a fucking cow about the affair. She'll tweet about traveling to places where his movies are filming and put pictures of his gifts of Instagram with the caption "a gift from my baby R.E." She's an ass. He's actually rather busy.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0256542/

http://heavy.com/entertainment/2017/12/lala-kent-boyfriend-randall-emmett-dating-who-is/

• Love 6

If I can tell when Jax is lying then Brittany sure can. Was she trying to prove to Jax that she is a bigger sex  kitten than Faith during their “ make up sex”? Gross. I actually think those two were made for each other! 

Ariana and Tom do seem like platonic best friends and not a couple. Whatever ~ Tom seems like a low sex interest guy anyway. Plus their lack of sex storyline seems like just that- a storyline. 

Stassi’s apartment is so cute! Hope she gets her sofa cleaned after Ariana gassed it up...... ( Ariana has been hanging around too many dudes?)

• Love 3
57 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

She was dating Hayes Pullard in her first season. Now or should I say recently, she's been dating married producer Randall Emmett. He's got a kid. Lala has been such a fucking cow about the affair. She'll tweet about traveling to places where his movies are filming and put pictures of his gifts of Instagram with the caption "a gift from my baby R.E." She's an ass. He's actually rather busy.

http://heavy.com/entertainment/2017/12/lala-kent-boyfriend-randall-emmett-dating-who-is/

Ugh...that is so skeevy and gross---we all know LaLa is an opportunistic whore, but to see it actually confirmed and to look at how smug and open she is about it on social media is disgusting. Karma is surely going to be cruel to LaLa; as soon as her looks start to fade, she'd better hope she has an actual career and/or saved finances to fall back on. And those "sexy" faces she makes aren't remotely hot, just derpy.

As for that guy's wife, she and her young daughter needs to leave that cheating slimeball already and reclaim what's left of her dignity---he's obviously got enough money for her to get a nice fat divorce settlement and live quite well without his gross ass. But I guess in LA turning a blind eye is the usual with marriages.

• Love 6
10 hours ago, MVFrostsMyPie said:

Also Brittany looked like she kept trying not to crack up while she was yelling at Jax on the phone. Girl, whoever your acting coach is, get a new one.

Yes! That was really a terrible job on her part. Jax, on the other hand, very convincingly acts the part of an enormous asshole.

• Love 6

Brittany was wearing some extremely unflattering jeans at that horse place. Also, does Bravo have a closet full of that asymmetrical V-neck dress Katie had on in her THs? Because I've seen that same one in various colors on multiple HWs over the years. 

Geez, those shoes. If it looks like a prostitute, quacks like a prostitute.

Lala stinks but what's wrong with prostitutes? I've seen some who wear everyday old sneakers.

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 7

This is my favorite show on tv, hands down.  I am shameless and I don't care (or to quote Jax, I could "care less" what anything thinks  - one of my biggest pet peeves is grammar.  It's "couldn't care less", Jax, you dumbass.)  

Flat Iron's faces are everything.  He honestly gives me the giggles.  And Butter obviously looooooooooves her Uncle Tom.  He is cute with the dogs.  

More Butter and Gordo, please.

I actually started to like The Nugget on this episode and was ready to address her by her given name but then she had to bust out attitude with StASSi, who was being nice to her.  Whatever, Nugget.   Hopefully your brother will confront you about your nonexistent sex life and you'll be beyond mortified. 

Schwartzie impressed me with his impromptu meeting with Ken and Lisa.  Of course, this is my favorite show so I set my bar fairly low.  But he sounded concise and confident which is a far cry from the panicked at PUMP Schwartzie we saw a few seasons ago. 

God help me but I'm actually enjoying DJ Jazzy James this season.  He was cute with the puppy at Vanderpump Dogs.  I'm not sure whether to be scared/impressed/humored that he is apparently the voice of reason when he hangs out with Flat Iron, Jax and Schwartzie.  

Schwartzie's breakdown of the Jax Espionage Team was hilarious and the flashback examples were chuckleworthy.

Don't care about the return of Lala, the basic bitch. Of course Lisa will take her back.  Hasn't Lisa taken everyone back?  What purpose will Lala serve on the show?  She hasn't been missed so far this season. 

Shocker that Jax likely banged Faith more than once.  Probably the entire time Brittany was still in Kentucky and/or when she was working and/or out of the apartment.  

The pajama party idea was cute but I was thinking it would be like a slumber party; i.e., overnight.  And shame on the group for egging Brittany on to call and scream at Jax.  She needed cheering up and said she was confused and didn't know what to do so the pinata was fine and some shit talk . . . but hey, this is VR!  And it's not like Britt is going to actually dump Jax, at least not for long.

The scene of Britt and StASSi at the spa made me long for a spa day.

• Love 12

No surprise Jax and Faith screwed more than once, but the real question is, did they always do it in the presence of the 95 year-old lady? Also, I really need snaky Faith to show back up so Brittany can knock her spark out.

Love how LaLa is now willing to admit she's a side piece for the sake of being a SUR chucklefuck.

I'm with FI - Ariana with the horses is hot.

I also agree with Jeff Lewis in that Bravo needs to have this show on loop 24/7.

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, psychoticstate said:

The scene of Britt and StASSi at the spa made me long for a spa day.

Yes!!! Made me oddly nostalgic too because I did a "romantic spa visit" with a girlfriend once after a breakup, and we had a blast---it was especially hilarious when we took a sensual bath together in a rose petal-strewn tub. The best way to get over a shitty relationship issue/breakup is the mutual support and companionship of understanding girlfriends.

Nice to see that Stassi and the gals are so sweet and kind to Brittany, although encouraging her to drunkenly call Jax to scream at him at a party was a really pointless and childish move. I'd expect no less of this bunch of emotionally immature twats though.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

It was the placement of the bedazzles - it probably should have fallen on the shoulders but the person who made the top didn't take into account the weight of the sequins so it dragged to the side. It looked as though she took a front clip bra and wore it like a shrug, total fashion fail.

Sometimes LVP can be spot on with her dress choice, but when she goes wrong she morphs into Vampire Brothel Madame.

Ha! Front clip bra and wore it like a shrug!! You slay me. (Yes, I agree that she sometimes does get it right. But she has the money to get it right more often!)

3 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

Yeah, that was some real shit there. He used to throw down at the drop of a hat. I thought he had moved past that because of his legal issues, but it's clear that he still has those impulses to be a rage asshole.

I suspected that when Jax threw down with Frank and James, he was still demonstrating <some> self-control, because at least he could claim that the Very Manly Alpha Male in him took over. But yelling at Brit to shut up-- there's no way to spin that so that it looks "good."

2 hours ago, Sun-Bun said:

Ugh...that is so skeevy and gross---we all know LaLa is an opportunistic whore, but to see it actually confirmed and to look at how smug and open she is about it on social media is disgusting. Karma is surely going to be cruel to LaLa; as soon as her looks start to fade, she'd better hope she has an actual career and/or saved finances to fall back on. And those "sexy" faces she makes aren't remotely hot, just derpy.

As for that guy's wife, she and her young daughter needs to leave that cheating slimeball already and reclaim what's left of her dignity---he's obviously got enough money for her to get a nice fat divorce settlement and live quite well without his gross ass. But I guess in LA turning a blind eye is the usual with marriages.

Wow, so Lala used valuable VPR episode time trying to refute the rumors that she was bangin' someone's husband and a young child's father, but she's been wall papering social media with photos of her with said husband? Kla-C.

1 hour ago, TattleTeeny said:

Lala stinks but what's wrong with prostitutes? I've seen some who wear everyday old sneakers.

Sorry. No disrespect to prostitutes! Especially prostitutes who wear sensible shoes!

27 minutes ago, psychoticstate said:

This is my favorite show on tv, hands down.  I am shameless and I don't care (or to quote Jax, I could "care less" what anything thinks  - one of my biggest pet peeves is grammar.  It's "couldn't care less", Jax, you dumbass.)  

Yes, Jax. If you COULD care less, that means, for this matter/issue, you actually do care.  

27 minutes ago, psychoticstate said:

Schwartzie impressed me with his impromptu meeting with Ken and Lisa.  Of course, this is my favorite show so I set my bar fairly low.  But he sounded concise and confident which is a far cry from the panicked at PUMP Schwartzie we saw a few seasons ago. 

The pajama party idea was cute but I was thinking it would be like a slumber party; i.e., overnight.  And shame on the group for egging Brittany on to call and scream at Jax.  She needed cheering up and said she was confused and didn't know what to do so the pinata was fine and some shit talk . . . but hey, this is VR!  And it's not like Britt is going to actually dump Jax, at least not for long.

Schwartz showed some legitimate diplomacy skills. Who would have thunk?

• Love 8
51 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Ha! Front clip bra and wore it like a shrug!! You slay me. (Yes, I agree that she sometimes does get it right. But she has the money to get it right more often!)

I suspected that when Jax threw down with Frank and James, he was still demonstrating <some> self-control, because at least he could claim that the Very Manly Alpha Male in him took over. But yelling at Brit to shut up-- there's no way to spin that so that it looks "good."

Wow, so Lala used valuable VPR episode time trying to refute the rumors that she was bangin' someone's husband and a young child's father, but she's been wall papering social media with photos of her with said husband? Kla-C.

Sorry. No disrespect to prostitutes! Especially prostitutes who wear sensible shoes!

Yes, Jax. If you COULD care less, that means, for this matter/issue, you actually do care.  

Schwartz showed some legitimate diplomacy skills. Who would have thunk?

Well if you saw the preview, that all goes by the wayside when he and Sandoval try to negotiate more of a share with less of their investing capital! They're such tools and I'd tell them to "go fish!" ;-)

• Love 1
5 hours ago, biakbiak said:

I am blown away that Schwartz not only knows the word insinuate but used it correctly.

I'm always surprised at the vocabulary of Schwartzie. He is no dummy. Just lazy as hell with a lack of self esteem. He should lay off the booze and pot so he can think clearly for once. 

• Love 6
16 hours ago, MVFrostsMyPie said:

Right? In 15 years they are going to use him as a case study in Psych 101 classes on "How To Spot A Sociopath".

And Brittany is an idiot.

• Love 5

I love Sandoval's love for make-up! His guyliner & mascara, his glossy pink lips; he just goes for it & doesn't give a fuck. And looks great. He's definitely right up there in my favourite Bravo characters. He's ridiculous in an over the top way that I like. He's dramatic in every way & is endlessly amusing to me.

• Love 12
23 hours ago, dosodog said:

OMG!  Those girls NAILED what Jax was going to say!  Facepalm!

Ariana pretty much literally said word-for-word what Jax would say....and he did. "One, two, three, ten times, what difference does it make?"

9 hours ago, Juliegirlj said:

Ariana and Tom do seem like platonic best friends and not a couple. Whatever ~ Tom seems like a low sex interest guy anyway. Plus their lack of sex storyline seems like just that- a storyline. 

Tom spends a lot of time talking about how hot Ariana is. It's just a little over the top. I don't think he's gay, but I agree, he doesn't seem like a horndog like Jax. He seems more into the emotional component of sex.

My favorite part was LVP imitating Raquel. Sweet, dulcet tones - so pageant girl fakey-fake. I already hate Raquel.

• Love 12

If Brittany doesn’t leave “girlfriends are a dime a dozen” Jax after repeatedly he repeatedly cheated on her and screamed at her for demanding an explanation, she deserves every STD he inflicts on her.

If she were smart, she would’ve dumped Jax the minute she solidified her stand If on the show. I’m not buying her being in love with him. He was her ticket to fame and fortune. She just isn’t smart to realize she can leave him and still be on the show. 

Sandoval acts as if he is doing Lisa and Ken a favor by partnering with them. He can miss me with that sense of entitlement. 

Stassi, Katie and Kristen know how to have fun together. It is more pronounced when you are in Scheana and Ariana.

Don’t care for Lala or James. 

Edited by Deputy Deputy CoS
  • Love 4

Is this supposed to be a reality show? It really seems like everybody was given a character and told to improvise. It doesn't seem genuine at all. The characters are so over the top and they say the dumbest shit. 

• Love 1

I actually fell asleep during this episode. I hope things pick up. An Ariana/Sandoval break up would do it. Please, no more weddings. Spare us. No matter how much Scheana begs. The show can go on without her.

I can't stand LaLa, she's all sex and money, and not in a fun way. Just in a... sad and weird way. Live your life, but I don't have to applaud it. Bragging about sugar daddies and that sort of thing on TV and instagram is just... not my cup of tea. Maybe I'm too old for this.

Jax is the worst. The way he screamed at Brittany was legitimately frightening. Imagine if SHE had been the one to make a mistake.

Tom Sandoval is getting weird. I used to love him, but now all he talks about is how Ariana won't sleep with him.

Ariana and the horse- lost me. I was bored. I like horses, but...it just didn't make for interesting TV.

Schwartz continues to have a weird obsession with Jax. He calls it Stockholm Syndrome. I call it an abusive friendship.

The highlight, was shockingly, James. He was actually cool for one episode.

I missed Ariana farting, but that is just odd. She's in her 30's. Everyone CAN fart. Most people choose not to revenge fart, but whatever makes you happy.

Brittany- no words. The guy you "hope to marry" said "girlfriends are a dime a dozen." You're either in it for the money, or you've lost any self-esteem you might've had.

Scheana- missed her! I count this as a plus, since I'm sure nothing she said would've added value to anything. (No, not even entertainment value.)

• Love 6