Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E01: Stronger Than Ever

• Start Topic

9 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Both. Both in that what HH did was vile AND that Rinna's behavior, alleged threats to his victim, were a close second for many. 

You hear that your partner raped someone and your response is to terrorize and bully the victim into keeping quiet. If true, they are both reprehensible people.

1 minute ago, Wings said:

Oh yes, I totally get that.  I just wanted to know why they are being called "potato face."  

Delilah is too short. My nickname for her is Shrimpy. Amelia has a fuller face. She's the one we say has a "potato face." I call her Spuds because I'm horrible. Only one Hamlet has the fuller face.

• Love 13

I'll wait to hang Harry and Lisa for more to come out. This is one rumour. 

The more I think about Teddie the less I think I will like her.  I do t know if they were feeding her questions,  buy every time I saw her she was talking about her dad and how his game was common place and she lived in a real life and,  and worked hard for everything she has. Bitch please,  without her father's connections,  at the least,  she would not be able to support herself as a bullshit coach, if she even does.. Don't get me wrong, I don't blame anyone for making use of money or connections or anything,  but look at LisaVs kids. They clearly work hard for their lifestyles, and clearly benefit from mom's and dad's success,  but don't pretend they are where they are without help. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Juliegirlj said:

Rinna wasn’t a mover and shaker back then but Harry was. Besides from what I read, the alleged victim was so distraught that she couldn’t work. 

Agreed, that could be the case too.

• Love 2

I mean, Harry evidently had enough pull to get keep his wife's career on life support for over a decade by approaching certain projects as a package deal. Impressive feat, that!

I know she had that SoapTalk host gig but, post-Melrose Place (which she only got because Aaron Spelling shafted Hunter Tylo for becoming pregnant), the only C-plus/B-minus-grade projects that I can recall on Rinna's resume are ones in which Harry was also cast: the first season of Veronica Mars and a Lifetime movie in which he portrayed a sex addict. 

Edited by lunastartron
  • Love 3
On 12/21/2017 at 10:04 AM, TattleTeeny said:

Hahhahahhaaaa! My boyfriend is basically "poor folks" and uses wire hangers inside his neatly organized closet full of well-cared-for clothes. What a disrespectful, unappreciative fiend! But then that closet is an inexpensive wardrobe from Ikea, so he's probably trash...as must be all of the dry cleaners in the land. Their customers should, like, totally boycott them -- and then revolt. (BUT...doesn't taking clothes to a dry cleaner, where these hangers come from pretty much, indicate a "respect" for the clothing? I mean, I don't do that ever, and I have some nice vintage things!)

I should confess that sometimes I order pricy Thai food and instead of serving it on heirloom Lenox plates, I eat it out of the plastic container they deliver it in, with a fork I stole from my college cafeteria back in 1992.

I wouldn't take the comment so personally.  I don't use wire hangers either.  Just a preference.

• Love 11
On 12/21/2017 at 2:11 PM, TattleTeeny said:

True (though there doesn't seem to be an issue with my BFs clothes). I used to work at a dry cleaner back in high school and, oh my goodness, we hated when people brought them back. Well, no, that's' not exactly true: we only hated when the messy slobs brought them back--it meant an afternoon of untangling those damn things in a logic puzzle straight from hell. made worse if the little triangular paper cover thing was sill in the mix! Ooooh, terrible. We did not hate the people who returned them in an orderly fashion.

We always recycle our hangers back to the dry cleaners.  We don't use them, so why trash them.

• Love 6

To me, what was annoying about Harry Hamlin's insistence that Kim could no longer be part of the group.  Doing a quick survey, the only one who had the Kim must be removed mode on was Rinna.  Erika likes her, Dorit likes her, LVP likes her, Teddi doesn't know her and of course Kyle wants her.  Who is he to speak for the "group"?  This bunny thing was such a non-entity.  Rinna, per usual over played it.  It was weird but that was on Kim.  Andy and the rest were laughing at the move.  

It reminded me of when a busted Rinna got on the phone with Harry during the Mexico trip, after being confronted by Kyle about the statements she made about Kim.  Harry said, "all you have ever done s try to help Kim," what part of stop talking about it did Rinna not understand?  How could anything Rinna do be construed as helping Kim?  I would love for someone to hold Rinna down and force feed her until she blows up and then claim all they were trying to do is help her with her apparent food issues.

• Love 20
7 hours ago, ButterQueen said:

We always recycle our hangers back to the dry cleaners.  We don't use them, so why trash them.

Yeah, that's fine--if you bother to do it neatly. Who said to trash them?

I wouldn't take the comment so personally.  I don't use wire hangers either.  Just a preference.

Don't worry; I'm fine. I couldn't care less what someone hangs his or her clothes on, which was my point. I'm happy to not label people "classless" over that kind of thing.

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 3

A couple of RHOBH past and sharing Christmas:  Comment from her Instagram:  Come on Brandi you can do better than that. Where us the beautiful tree with presents scattered around... a little styling sister.

Brandi always the class act responded:  The trees on the other side of our place because the dogs will Pee on the presents that is just the truth-May have to stay on the table until Christmas❤️

Adrienne's Grinch inspired Christmas:   

• Love 4
On 12/20/2017 at 1:58 PM, TV Diva Queen said:

Because none of the other cities have heard of Dubai LOL. 

BH is the only cities where the gals have some serious bank.  Like serious, real cash.  Off the top of my head, I believe that Kandi from ATL is the only gal from another city that could possibly hang with the BH gals.

Doesn't Betheney Frankel have BH kind of cash?

On 12/20/2017 at 3:03 PM, Happy Camper said:

Why yes, that is what I am implying. I cannot imagine that some kind of beast would even dare to mention it. Only the wildly insecure, jealous wife of a man would dare to try to make light of this by presenting me with a bra.

But then again, I would hope that my making a point of having Dick Sucking Lips would go unnoticed. 

The above is meant to be read in sarcasm font. Just to be clear.

But, don't wear it as a shirt like the one Elaine Benes gave to Sue Ellen Mischke.

On 12/20/2017 at 5:01 PM, biakbiak said:

Here you go.  The 4th season is currently airing in Australia, no date yet on when it premieres in Bravo.

Teddi's husband looks like he should work at SUR, this is not a compliment. I had no idea John Melloncamp used to live in Hilton Head, this show us educational.

Etb a typo was a slur! 

I have always followed and like John Mellencamp because he comes from Indiana.  Now days I think he looks like the Marlboro Man.  Too many cigarettes!

Mr Howife always comments about why did HH marry big lips.   Yesterday we saw two women at a restaurant.  Both in the 50s with hair half way down their back. Dressed similiar. He said they were trying to be the Real Housewives of Evansville. 

• Love 5
20 hours ago, SimonSeymour said:

I also noticed that quite a lot of her clothes were on wire hangers. 

I just can’t with these names. Slate, Cruise (Cruz?), Jagger, etc.  Is there no one naming their kids Sarah or Adam?

What a  STUPID for a girl. I'm sure full-of-herself Teddi thinks it's cute - NOT!!!

8 hours ago, ShawnaLanne said:

I'll wait to hang Harry and Lisa for more to come out. This is one rumour. 

The more I think about Teddie the less I think I will like her.  I do t know if they were feeding her questions,  buy every time I saw her she was talking about her dad and how his game was common place and she lived in a real life and,  and worked hard for everything she has. Bitch please,  without her father's connections,  at the least,  she would not be able to support herself as a bullshit coach, if she even does.. Don't get me wrong, I don't blame anyone for making use of money or connections or anything,  but look at LisaVs kids. They clearly work hard for their lifestyles, and clearly benefit from mom's and dad's success,  but don't pretend they are where they are without help. 

Teddi - a typical entitled b with very little to offer. YAWN!!!

• Love 1
3 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

A couple of RHOBH past and sharing Christmas:  Comment from her Instagram:  Come on Brandi you can do better than that. Where us the beautiful tree with presents scattered around... a little styling sister.

Brandi always the class act responded:  The trees on the other side of our place because the dogs will Pee on the presents that is just the truth-May have to stay on the table until Christmas❤️

Adrienne's Grinch inspired Christmas:   

Adrienn's decorations are just like her PS - overdone and way over the top. She's SO not attractive.

• Love 1

Interesting Adrienne is with Paul.  I think she finally outgrew her plastic surgery.

5 minutes ago, ITALIA said:

Adrienn's decorations are just like her PS - overdone and way over the top. She's SO not attractive.

• Love 2
On 12/20/2017 at 2:58 PM, TV Diva Queen said:

Because none of the other cities have heard of Dubai LOL. 

BH is the only cities where the gals have some serious bank.  Like serious, real cash.  Off the top of my head, I believe that Kandi from ATL is the only gal from another city that could possibly hang with the BH gals.

I guess given the performers Kandi has written songs for that have become hits, she is way up there.  Bethenny from NYC is now one of the richest bitches of all of the cities.  In 2016 she earned more than any of them according to Forbes.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/maddieberg/2016/11/16/skinnygirl-fat-wallet-how-bethenny-frankel-earns-more-than-any-other-housewife/#65e1d6a26311

• Love 4
2 hours ago, crgirl412 said:

I guess given the performers Kandi has written songs for that have become hits, she is way up there.  Bethenny from NYC is now one of the richest bitches of all of the cities.  In 2016 she earned more than any of them according to Forbes.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/maddieberg/2016/11/16/skinnygirl-fat-wallet-how-bethenny-frankel-earns-more-than-any-other-housewife/#65e1d6a26311

I noticed the article was careful to point out earnings not net worth.  Where the BH ladies have a leg up is most of them all have husbands who bring in serious dollars.  I am guess the Tom Girardi and the Richards/Umanskys make a lot of money every year (Erika sure can spend it-so Tom must make it).  What bores me about Bethenny is her speaking about how rich she is and how successful her brand is and compare her wealth to others. The BH women tend to humble brag with their fabulous homes, bling and cars. In my estimation the wealthiest RH was Adrienne Maloof-she has always been worth over $100,000,000.00.

Bethenny has hung out with the cast of RHOBH and was the world's worst hostess.  Plus she and Kyle have known each other for 25 years.

• Love 7
On 12/22/2017 at 0:11 AM, Rubyslippahz said:

As a child of the 80s I kind of squee at the Mellencamp connection. I think Teddis mom is the blonde in the Jack and Diane video.  Wonder if she is mainly living off money from her dad since neither her job nor her hubbys looks that lucrative?  When they showed all those interior shots of her house I thought "they are using the show to help sell their house" like many a housewife like Dorit, and Kathryn from a few years ago who kind of has a similar demeanor to Teddi.  

Hate Kyle bringing up Kim.   That toy rabbit thing Kim did to Rinna at the reunion was very dark and sick.  Wish every trace of Kim would vanish from this show. 

LOL at the Cut-Rate Hadid Model Sisters.  Amelia looks like a less cute Katie from Vanderpump Rules.  Rinna is BFFs with Cindy Crawford who of course is another one with a nepotism assisted offspring modeling.   

Glad Dorit had a chance to 'reconnect' with her two little kids.   WTF.  

At least Cindy Crawford's daughter looks like Cindy Crawford.  Looking at pictures, I need to get some of that melon face cream Cindy shills because she looks like she hasn't aged a day in the last 20 years.

On 12/22/2017 at 8:05 AM, Wings said:

I don't get why the Hamlin girls are being called potato face.  They are attractive young women.  One of them is too short for modeling but don't know which one. 

Without the last name Hadid they are not going to make it in a very competitive field. They don't stand out in the crowd and the daughter of 2 actors is not the draw Rinna thinks. 

In a lot of pictures and often on the show the brown haired one looks like she has mumps.  I'm always like Rinna needs to take her to the doctor because her glands are obviously swollen and then realize it's just her face.  I'm sure she'll grow out of it.  But for now she's kind of a potato face.

There's a marked difference between Christmas at Adrienne's and Brandi's.  My dogs have never peed on a Christmas gift, but that might be because they are too lazy to get out of bed in December.  I'm pretty sure my little one spends about 85% of her time in bed during the winter.  The bigger one follows me around so she's up more. 

• Love 5
On 12/20/2017 at 6:24 AM, kitten59 said:

Jagger.....that poor child is already the spitting image of his father. 

Did you read the trashtalktv review? This year not being done by Ronnie Karam but MisRed.

DORITS-KID.png

He has a funny look on his face- and Dorit asks him if he’s making a poo-poo.  She asks because it’s the same face her pudgy, shiny, slimy husband, PK, makes when he makes a poo-poo in his diaper.

Screen-Shot-2017-12-20-at-2.43.30-PM.png

• Love 3
On 12/20/2017 at 11:02 AM, VedaPierce said:

If Kyle freaks out so much because something got spilled and landed on her precious handbag, perhaps she should start carrying it around in a protective plastic bag lol!

reminds me of a character in a book that was so worried about getting her new fancy rain boots ruined in the rain, she carried them under her arm instead of wearing them. 

if it makes Kyle so upset when little life moments get her bag a little wet, dirty, used, whatever....maybe it's a little too much handbag for Kyle? When you grow up with Birkins, silly things like that wouldn't effect you that much.  

Do you remember when sofas and chairs were delivered with plastic slip covers? Which were never removed nor were they ever sat on except for "company"?

Even the lamp shade had a plastic cover on it. Hah!

• Love 4
4 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Did you read the trashtalktv review? This year not being done by Ronnie Karam but MisRed.

DORITS-KID.png

He has a funny look on his face- and Dorit asks him if he’s making a poo-poo.  She asks because it’s the same face her pudgy, shiny, slimy husband, PK, makes when he makes a poo-poo in his diaper.

Aw, I think Jagger has the sweetest little face, and he seems so friendly and outgoing with other people in the last episode.

Hope we see more of him, and his little sister.

• Love 11

Dogs will pee on Christmas trees because of all the other animal "smells" that remain on the tree from before it was cut down.  The tree is brought into "THEIR" territory so they have a need mark the tree with their scent.  It is a territorial issue.  Also dogs do tend to pee on trees and bushes when they are outdoors and when you bring a big old tree into the house they must think "Cool! They got me an indoor bathroom."

• Love 9
8 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

DORITS-KID.png

PK is fugly, fat, and a slime ball douche bag.

• Love 1

All the women have something that the other could be jealous of. Kyle IMO has the best looking husband. Lisa Rinna's husband is an icon. LVP has a successful spin-off. Dorit lives with boy george (I'm reaching on that one). I think what Ericka Jane has that all the women envy is her portable glam squad. 

On 12/21/2017 at 10:14 PM, princelina said:

hink her problem (along with her definite lack of a sense of humor) is not that she believes that she's a real star, but that she believes what she has stated - that "all women have an Erica Jayne in them" and all women would love to do what she does.  And it's just not true!  I'd take her body in a heartbeat, but I'd dress it nicely and enjoy taking pictures that I'm unashamed of (because I'm currently about 50 lbs overweight),

It breaks my heart your pictures of yourself make you feel ashamed. No! You are beautiful and anyone who says otherwise can fuck off.

Dorit's little Jagger is adorable! He has a very gentle nature. Some boys are so rambunctious and rowdy, where he seems more careful and thoughtful. I love him. 

The girls that grew up rich never do well on this show. I'm thinking about Eden who couldn't relate to anyone to save her life. Teddi may be the same way. She grew up with a famous dad who "made it" and had probably a ton of luxuries growing up that she isn't really that impressed by expensive shit, since she never has had to prove her worth/ relevancy. If you meet someone who 1) Has a Birkin bag, or 2) dad is John Cougar Mellencamp, well, you can see who is going to be more interesting. At least to me. Teddi is going to find the money and fame chasing annoying, and they are going to find her boring since she isn't showing up with new clothes and accessories. 

I'm sure Teddi is funded by her dad. However, I think also he has stipulations, like she has to work, and she has to stay busy and find something to do as well. Maybe it's not paying the bills, but it may be one of the rules to being eligible for the inheritance. It also doesn't seem like she has shit tons of money to blow either, otherwise, she'd like shopping a lot more!

About the rape and HH rumors. Seriously doubt that's the story. Harry probably had an affair and Lisa went after her to make sure she stayed away. I think someone decided to make the Hillary Clinton thing a "thing" but it's hard for me to believe it was a rape. 

Edited by bravofan27
  • Love 3
On 12/22/2017 at 9:19 PM, ITALIA said:

It is sad that she most likely paid several people to decorate it.  And just stood there bossing them around about where to put what.

That Ciao, Milano photo of Amelia: they look like wax lips.

Pandora is going to give LVP gorgeous grandkids... who will probably end up modeling.

• Love 6

that "all women have an Erica Jayne in them" and all women would love to do what she does.  And it's just not true!  I'd take her body in a heartbeat, but I'd dress it nicely and enjoy taking pictures that I'm unashamed of (because I'm currently about 50 lbs overweight),

Oh, @princelina, don't take it that way! She's probably a very bad articulator (shocking), but maybe the sentiment is less that "all women" want to do exactly what she does and more that we generally would like to do something in addition to what we already do (usually a lot) regardless of societal/personal/physical/financial/whatever constraints. Like, we want to be/do/have an "also" along with our everyday business. I am with her in that regard...if that's what she meant, that is.

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 1
19 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Do you remember when sofas and chairs were delivered with plastic slip covers? Which were never removed nor were they ever sat on except for "company"?

Even the lamp shade had a plastic cover on it. Hah!

I actually had a childhood friend who had plastic runners all over her carpets. You had to stay on the runners while walking around her house! Lolls lol! Crazy! :) but I love when I see that kind of kitschy crap, it's so funny!

• Love 6
On 12/21/2017 at 7:35 PM, zoeysmom said:

Even when Kemsleys are not remodeling they don't live in LA full time. They spend time on the east coast and GB.  My guess is one or the other or both probably flew out during the renovation to check on the progress.  They may have very well had a project manager.  

Boy George. 

• Love 6

And I've got " breaking news" for Teddi....the only people who remember her daddy (John mellencamp) are older folks like me. Being "relevant" in today's society doesn't include riding in on the coat tails of your ( no longer relevant) dad. Nobody cares if he's your daddy. And the remainder of the RHOBH viewing audience don't have a clue who your daddy is. So I'm here to say...i already do not like "Teddi". Stupid name, "Teddi Jo". Let's guess what drugs her dad/mom were doing when they came up with that name.

• Love 5
On 12/19/2017 at 10:43 PM, njbchlover said:

I liked that as well, but I didn't like all that talk about living in Hilton Head in a house that cost over a million, and how she grew up with money, but knows the value of a dollar, and wants to teach her kids the same thing...all the while, living in another multi-million dollar home, with housekeepers and a nanny.  Jury is still out on Teddi here...I'll withhold judgment for a few weeks, and also will also keep the option of changing my mind a few times as we go through the season.

But...so great to see Camille - she's looking gorgeous as ever!  

Yeah, and I was disappointed too that she wasn't more complimentary or even proud of her dad. She may have only been interested in "My Little Pony" then but jeez, I would have liked her better if she had said something nice about her dad. He's a pretty amazing American singer-songwriter, and she's a fame-whoring idiot on a ho-wives show. She just seemed dismissive of him, and it made me sad. 

• Love 3
20 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

Aw, I think Jagger has the sweetest little face, and he seems so friendly and outgoing with other people in the last episode.

I think he's very cute. I find most little kids cute though..:)

• Love 2
On 2017-12-21 at 10:26 AM, ShawnaLanne said:

I can call myself fat and be insulted when someone else does. So yes. You can have it both ways. There are so many other reasons to dislike Erika, like her thinking women don't like her because they are all jealous, it could have nothing to do with the fact that she shows the depth of a kiddie pool and has the warmth of an ice fishing hole. Or that she pays a bunch of people to be her friends and believes the hype. Or that she likes to make people squirm and then sit back and watch their discomfort.

I don't have to buy into that narrative.

Its funny I have a sister by the same name and her behaviour and qualities are about identical.   It’s startles me almost every episode.  

• Love 3

I will join the table that isn't a JCM fan. Whenever I hear "Jack and Diane," I can't switch the car radio station fast enough. However, I'd pay good money to see an episode where he is forced to share the stage with Boy George!

I can't really form an opinion about Teddi Jo until I see more of her in action. I could see the seeds of conflict being sown early on with her declaration that she hates to shop. That's not going to go over well at all, especially during the travel segments. I do hope that there are some opportunities for group horseback riding because it would be comedy gold to see what Erika would show up wearing and then trying to ride a horse.

So where do Erika and Dorit's glam squads stay during the travel segments? Do they have to fly separately on commercial (duh, I guess so as we didn't see them on the private plane.) They just hang out wherever they are at and just stay out of sight? That's so ridiculous and I agree with MsRed about the differences betwen Erika's and Dorit's crews. Erika really does spend a lot of money to look cheap (TM) Dolly Parton. Actually, she looks nouveau riche and extremely tacky. It would be a nice change to see her traveling as Erika G. because I imagine the end result would be much nicer.

I continue to not like Dorit and her collection of road kill that she wears on her head. Her tagline is stupid and doesn't really make much sense.

LVP desperately needs a makeover. The aging sexpot isn't working and she really doesn't need to try to hard. It's hard to believe that Eileen was actually older than LVP but looked years younger with modern haircuts, makeup and ATTEMPTS at wardrobe. At the Vegas reveal, I actually thought both Lisas looked the best. I liked LVP's pink dress as it was sexy and appropriate but didn't scream middle-aged trying to be a 40s wannabee. Was Kyle wearing Balmain? It definitely had that Kardashian feel to it and they are practically spokeswoman for Balmain. I think MsRed summed it up perfectly when she said that Teddi Jo looked like she was wearing an ice skating costume.

Re: The Hamlets. I don't like to pick on kids either, but those entitled brats need to be taken down a peg or two or three. I don't find either of them attractive. (But then, I don't find Gigi and Bella to be particular stunners, either.) The dark-haired one is the spitting image of her father, which may not necessarily be a good thing for a woman. Neither one of them is tall enough and the dark-haired one looks like maybe she is following her mother down the path of lip enhancements. (I am basing this on photos and those pix from the dailymail.uk) I wish them luck in their modeling career and "Rinner" (TM) LVP is going to have steep uphill battle if she thinks she can stage-mother and momager their way into some kind of major fashion cred through sheer grit.

• Love 3
15 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

It breaks my heart your pictures of yourself make you feel ashamed. No! You are beautiful and anyone who says otherwise can fuck off.

9 hours ago, TattleTeeny said:

Oh, @princelina, don't take it that way! She's probably a very bad articulator (shocking), but maybe the sentiment is less that "all women" want to do exactly what she does and more that we generally would like to do something in addition to what we already do (usually a lot) regardless of societal/personal/physical/financial/whatever constraints. Like, we want to be/do/have an "also" along with our everyday business. I am with her in that regard...if that's what she meant, that is.

You guys are kind but don't worry!  I'm not worried about myself - just the ubiquitous camera phones that people are always waving in my face to ruin my good time.  I didn't like it when I was thinner either :)

But I still think Erika meant that we all would like to let our inner sex-goddesses fly, on stage with the world (or a roomful of gay men? he he) panting after us, and I don't think it's true.  I work in an office, and teach kids' yoga on the side for fun, and I doubt she would think we were similar :)

• Love 11

LVP desperately needs a makeover. The aging sexpot isn't working and she really doesn't need to try to hard. It's hard to believe that Eileen was actually older than LVP but looked years younger with modern haircuts, makeup and ATTEMPTS at wardrobe. At the Vegas reveal, I actually thought both Lisas looked the best. I liked LVP's pink dress as it was sexy and appropriate but didn't scream middle-aged trying to be a 40s wannabee

I love LVP just as she is, she seems very comfortable in her own skin. I never took to ED, on here or on her soap. Seeing her without umpteen filters,ED looked haggard, and thank goodness she got rid of the long skinny extensions

Don't go changing, to try and please us ( LVP) we love you just the way you are..

• Love 7
On December 20, 2017 at 5:33 PM, ChitChat said:

Some of the excess of wealth on display in this episode is astonishing to me.  I love to see how these ladies live, but damn, $14,000 for a purse?  And being able to afford a concierge doctor is above my pay grade, but good for them for being able to have these things.  I don't begrudge anybody of anything they've worked for.   It's just interesting to me to see how quickly they can drop the big bucks in these stores, on travel and for other assorted luxuries. Kyle does seem to have immersed herself in the high-society lifestyle.  Not that there's anything wrong with that!  They worked hard to get there.  

I know, it's mind-blowing.  I think their $14,000 is my $100!  While she initially freaked out about the Chardonnay on the purse, she eventually laughed that her precious $14,000 bag would now smell like wine.  I would be apoplectic!!!!  And while Kyle seems to like her labels like the rest of them, upon rewatch, she was answering Camille's question of "Stella?" to which she responded "Prada."  I'd like to think she wouldn't just go around announcing her labels unless otherwise asked.  LOL.   

• Love 5
49 minutes ago, Teddybear said:

I know, it's mind-blowing.  I think their $14,000 is my $100!

Chardonnay on any price purse is sad but I am sure there is another $14,000 purse or two in Kyle's closet.  

Please, someone, anyone explain the shitty fashion choices made by Erika's glam squad, I thought the ladies showed a lot of restraint not laughing out loud at that god awful tee shirt Erika wore on the flight.  The real sad is nobody spilled Chardonnay on that mess of a shirt.  

Dorit travels with her band of glam too?  I really need to up my game when I travel.  For a moment in time I had forgotten how stupid and annoying her phony accent can be, I was waiting for Teddi to wince or at lease ask her where she is from that she speaks like that.  It is nice to hear Jagger is speaking, will he wind up with the phony accent too?

Edited by Baltimore Betty
  • Love 2
56 minutes ago, Teddybear said:

I know, it's mind-blowing.  I think their $14,000 is my $100!  While she initially freaked out about the Chardonnay on the purse, she eventually laughed that her precious $14,000 bag would now smell like wine.  I would be apoplectic!!!!  And while Kyle seems to like her labels like the rest of them, upon rewatch, she was answering Camille's question of "Stella?" to which she responded "Prada."  I'd like to think she wouldn't just go around announcing her labels unless otherwise asked.  LOL.   

The craziest part: 14k for an UGLY bag. 

Anyways, happy for the new season. I agree with many of you about Erika--she seems even more into herself this season, if that's even possible. Maybe she feels more established and thinks she can act like an asshole. 

Camille: She's just there. Meh. 

LVP: Can't help but like her.

Rinna: Typical, caustic Rinna. Who's she gonna gossip about--and "forget" that she did--this season? 

Teddi: Seems nice so far and hopefully she won't turn to the dark side after dealing with the other crazy, stabby women. 

Deer-in-the-headlights-Dorit:Annoyyy-ing as usual. Stop talking. 

Kyle: If we had to drink every time she says "my sister", we'd all be dead.

Edited by TurtlePower
  • Love 1
On 12/23/2017 at 1:17 PM, Happy Camper said:

Poor kid looks like his father. Hopefully he'll look more like Dorito as he he gets older. But he is still a baby and he can definitely rock the cuteness even tho I see lots of PK  in him.

• Love 1
47 minutes ago, howiveaddict said:

I don't doubt that all the women travel with someone who does their hair and makeup.  Erica and now, Dorit, just make it part of the show.

They usually hire them in the destination city. It's much cheaper. The housewives usually know their look backwards and forwards. It's the difference between thousands to fly a person with you and a couple hundred to explain what you want in your destination city.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, princelina said:

You guys are kind but don't worry!  I'm not worried about myself - just the ubiquitous camera phones that people are always waving in my face to ruin my good time.  I didn't like it when I was thinner either :)

But I still think Erika meant that we all would like to let our inner sex-goddesses fly, on stage with the world (or a roomful of gay men? he he) panting after us, and I don't think it's true.  I work in an office, and teach kids' yoga on the side for fun, and I doubt she would think we were similar :)

But it's every woman's dream to hear the gay man who tells her how to dress and perform her burlesque act scream "yaaaas, queeen!" while she taps her crotch. Even better if her husband (the one who shushes her in public so he can get messy with her coworkers and doesn't "allow" her to "act like that") plays footage of that pioneering performance art to his law association. 

IMO, Erika's early assertion that the other women on the show were just "jealous" of her pretty much summarizes her lack of imagination when it comes to what exactly is enviable or not among those with different values than her. 

She gave this podcast interview at the beginning of last season in which she delivered a rather venomous riff on Kathryn Edwards and (according to Erika) how she effectively embarrassed herself by appearing on the show because (Erika interpreted) she didn't have the same degree of wealth that the other HWs did. Which I thought was a pretty definitive example of Erika's limitations of understanding people and their motivations.

Kathryn's lifestyle wasn't one that could sustain the flash of a Bravo program by itself but, from my perspective, it was indeed the one to envy: a knockout husband; no kids; a schedule devoted entirely to globe-trotting across the world for months on end and performing philanthropic work; multiple expensive but not unnecessarily large homes; and luxurious accouterments like designer clothes, Donnie's vintage cars, and that chateau. 

• Love 20
15 minutes ago, lunastartron said:

But it's every woman's dream to hear the gay man who tells her how to dress and perform her burlesque act scream "yaaaas, queeen!" while she taps her crotch. Even better if her husband (the one who shushes her in public so he can get messy with her coworkers and doesn't "allow" her to "act like that") plays footage of that pioneering performance art to his law association. 

IMO, Erika's early assertion that the other women on the show were just "jealous" of her pretty much summarizes her lack of imagination when it comes to what exactly is enviable or not among those with different values than her. 

She gave this podcast interview at the beginning of last season in which she delivered a rather venomous riff on Kathryn Edwards and (according to Erika) how she effectively embarrassed herself by appearing on the show because (Erika interpreted) she didn't have the same degree of wealth that the other HWs did. Which I thought was a pretty definitive example of Erika's limitations of understanding people and their motivations.

Kathryn's lifestyle wasn't one that could sustain the flash of a Bravo program by itself but, from my perspective, it was indeed the one to envy: a knockout husband; no kids; a schedule devoted entirely to globe-trotting across the world for months on end and performing philanthropic work; multiple expensive but not unnecessarily large homes; and luxurious accouterments like designer clothes, Donnie's vintage cars, and that chateau. 

IMO, when Erika claims other women are "jealous" of her, she is really showing that she is jealous of them, especially their marriages/relationships/families. It seems that for the most part, she is alone, no Tom, and only has her paid glam squad to interact with. Sad.

• Love 14