Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E01: Stronger Than Ever

• Start Topic

On 12/21/2017 at 7:58 AM, ShawnaLanne said:

I get where you are going with this, but Drag Queen is not an aesthetic everyone can pull off and if we want to really get into it and down in the pits, cis women dressing like drag Queen's is straight up appropriation.

Nope. Bio queens have a long history in that community

11 hours ago, grisgris said:

So where do Erika and Dorit's glam squads stay during the travel segments? Do they have to fly separately on commercial (duh, I guess so as we didn't see them on the private plane.) They just hang out wherever they are at and just stay out of sight? That's so ridiculous and I agree with MsRed about the differences betwen Erika's and Dorit's crews. Erika really does spend a lot of money to look cheap (TM) Dolly Parton. Actually, she looks nouveau riche and extremely tacky. It would be a nice change to see her traveling as Erika G. because I imagine the end result would be much nicer.

They covered this at the reunion last year. Both Dorit and Erika travel with a glam squad. Dorit said if they are going to a place they visit regularly she might have one ready to go on site, but if not, she takes her squad with her. The other ladies talked about the fact that Erika always buys her guys Business Class seats and said Erika's Glam Squad had better seats than the gals did. Erika said she always makes sure her guys have the best. Dorit laughed that she didn't do the same, but probably would do it in the future after her folks found out they weren't being treated as well. As far as accommodations when they land, my assumption would be that Erika also makes sure they have great rooms. Not sure about Dorit but my guess is they aren't suffering terribly. 

Edited by gundysgirl
  • Love 3
11 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Dorit travels with her band of glam too?  I really need to up my game when I travel.  For a moment in time I had forgotten how stupid and annoying her phony accent can be, I was waiting for Teddi to wince or at lease ask her where she is from that she speaks like that.  

I was just looking up quotes from one of my favorite movies, Auntie Mame. This dialogue sorta fits:

Patrick Dennis: Is the English lady sick, Auntie Mame? 

Mame Dennis: She's not English, darling... she's from Pittsburgh. 

Patrick Dennis: She sounded English. 

Mame Dennis: Well, when you're from Pittsburgh, you have to do something.

• Love 14
14 hours ago, WireWrap said:

IMO, when Erika claims other women are "jealous" of her, she is really showing that she is jealous of them, especially their marriages/relationships/families. It seems that for the most part, she is alone, no Tom, and only has her paid glam squad to interact with. Sad.

Totally agree. Erika seems quite lonely, I don't think she has any friends that aren't paid to interact with her.

• Love 13

I still don't know how peeved about her Birkin Kyle was, but I do know that there's a big difference between wine spilling inside a leather purse and on the outside. Many decades ago I had a "cheap" Dooney & Bourke. My moisturizer cap fell off inside. It stained the outside when it seeped through the suede-ish interior. I was sad. (But I didn't blame LVP.)

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Love 2
On 12/22/2017 at 10:47 AM, ShawnaLanne said:

I'll wait to hang Harry and Lisa for more to come out. This is one rumour. 

The more I think about Teddie the less I think I will like her.  I do t know if they were feeding her questions,  buy every time I saw her she was talking about her dad and how his game was common place and she lived in a real life and,  and worked hard for everything she has. Bitch please,  without her father's connections,  at the least,  she would not be able to support herself as a bullshit coach, if she even does.. Don't get me wrong, I don't blame anyone for making use of money or connections or anything,  but look at LisaVs kids. They clearly work hard for their lifestyles, and clearly benefit from mom's and dad's success,  but don't pretend they are where they are without help. 

I think they always feed all of them questions because that is how they drive the plot.  Teddi is going to be the humble girl who doesn't "get" the life style of the others.  

• Love 2
7 hours ago, Wings said:

I think they always feed all of them questions because that is how they drive the plot.  Teddi is going to be the humble girl who doesn't "get" the life style of the others.  

Of all the franchises, I do believe this is the least "rehearsed".  I have no idea what lies ahead with Teddi, but I will say, she was raised with privilege, just as LVP, Kyle and Dorit (to a certain extent) Teddi's was obviously much greater and I can see her issues being more with her life long struggle with weight.  I actually Looked up John Mellencamp and he has made real strides in the music industry including the all important and money making side of writing and producing.  Add his Farm Aid hat in the ring and I do think he is up there in the money department.  To me, the deal with a Teddi is there was probably never a time when she had to wait tables or  do a lot of working outside her realm of being an equestrian.  I look forward to a younger vibe and her take on these women.  I believe it will be less about her linage and more about how she perceives the others.   

• Love 6
22 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Of all the franchises, I do believe this is the least "rehearsed".  I have no idea what lies ahead with Teddi, but I will say, she was raised with privilege, just as LVP, Kyle and Dorit (to a certain extent) Teddi's was obviously much greater and I can see her issues being more with her life long struggle with weight.  I actually Looked up John Mellencamp and he has made real strides in the music industry including the all important and money making side of writing and producing.  Add his Farm Aid hat in the ring and I do think he is up there in the money department.  To me, the deal with a Teddi is there was probably never a time when she had to wait tables or  do a lot of working outside her realm of being an equestrian.  I look forward to a younger vibe and her take on these women.  I believe it will be less about her linage and more about how she perceives the others.   

NOTE to Teddi = get over yourself. You're NOT all that. You're a total entitled b. MAJOR yawn, and your daughter's name SLATE is stupid. Your father's music/lyrics are also a YAWN.

Edited by ITALIA
2 minutes ago, ITALIA said:

Teddi = a total entitled, full of herself b. MAJOR yawn.

I think she decides she doesn't care for Erika.  We have only seen a couple of minutes of her-my fingers are crossed she makes a statement or two.

• Love 2
34 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Somehow, I can't see Teddi spending a lot of time grooming a horse ... riding, yes!!

• Love 1
15 hours ago, snarts said:

Totally agree. Erika seems quite lonely, I don't think she has any friends that aren't paid to interact with her.

If someone tells me I rock, I don't want it to be someone I pay! That's Erica's life! 

• Love 10
10 hours ago, Medicine Crow said:

Somehow, I can't see Teddi spending a lot of time grooming a horse ... riding, yes!!

That would be a shame. I had hoped that she'd be a well rounded equestrian. Grooming is the best time to bond with one's horse. I had one that would get very vocal when she heard me approaching the barn as she knew she was in for her grooming and daily exercise. I really think when we were showing she'd give me that lagniappe that I'd ask for because she knew there'd be extra love and grooming for her (maybe a carrot or apple) afterwards. We were a true team. I always did my own walking out and bathing after riding as well. She was shiny like a star (totally black and unless being shown, was always ridden in the early mornings or early evenings to keep her that way). I hope that you are wrong @Medicine Crow. I don't have much respect for the people who just show up and get on their push button ponies or horses. 

• Love 9

Is the blonde in that pic Kloe?  I love it that Kyle and Mo are close enough with Foster to be in a xmas pic!  There is an unnamed young girl and the man on the far right.  Someone will happen by and know, I hope. 

ETA.  That almost looks like a composite.  Kris Jenner's head looks too small.  Santa looks placed and odd that he would be in that chair outside.  Kloe, if that is her, looks out of place in that dress and pose with duck lips.  Something is off.  

Edited by Wings
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Wings said:

Is the blonde in that pic Kloe?  I love it that Kyle and Mo are close enough with Foster to be in a xmas pic!  

I couldn't decide if it was Khloe or Faye's daughter.  Khloe is really tall so I thought it might be Francesca.  I looked and Khloe was in last year's pic-so maybe it is her.  I believe you are correct.  

Just now, zoeysmom said:

I couldn't decide if it was Khloe or Faye's daughter.  Khloe is really tall so I thought it might be Francesca.  I looked and Khloe was in last year's pic-so maybe it is her.  I believe you are correct.  

Another reason why that pic looks off.  

• Love 1

Definitely a composite!    LOL  The woman wearing the black jacket has her arm around Faye in this year's pic (look at the sleeve) and the tall girl who is hunched over are wearing the same thing as this year and Santa plus chair is the same but a slightly different pose.  

Edited by Wings
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Wings said:

Definitely a composite!    LOL  The woman wearing the black jacket has her arm around Faye in this year's pic (look at the sleeve) and the tall girl who is hunched over are wearing the same thing as this year and Santa plus chair is the same but a slightly different pose.  

I think it is a new picture-the girl in the furry black coat is Kyle's daughter Sophia and she is very tall.  The woman in the black jacket is Kathy Hilton.  I didn't mean to imply it was a composite.  

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

I think it is a new picture-the girl in the furry black coat is Kyle's daughter Sophia and she is very tall.  The woman in the black jacket is Kathy Hilton.  I didn't mean to imply it was a composite.  

I know you didn't.   I am the one calling it a composite.  I seriously doubt Sophia would wear the same jacket 2 years in a row for a group picture.  There is something off about it.  Kathy Hilton's jacketed arm is out of place in this years pic.  Her hand is resting on Kris' shoulder but her body is no where to be found.  Looks like Faye was dropped in.   There is a lot wrong here!  

ETA.  Remember those puzzles in the back of children's Highlight magazine.  You have to circle everything you see that is wrong in the picture.  That is what I am doing and there are many circles to be drawn!  Both seasons are a composite. 

Edited by Wings
27 minutes ago, Wings said:

I know you didn't.   I am the one calling it a composite.  I seriously doubt Sophia would wear the same jacket 2 years in a row for a group picture.  There is something off about it.  Kathy Hilton's jacketed arm is out of place in this years pic.  Her hand is resting on Kris' shoulder but her body is no where to be found.  Looks like Faye was dropped in.   There is a lot wrong here!  

ETA.  Remember those puzzles in the back of children's Highlight magazine.  You have to circle everything you see that is wrong in the picture.  That is what I am doing and there are many circles to be drawn!  Both seasons are a composite. 

That picture is way strange. It looks like one of Kyle's arms is around Portia, but her other arm is way on the other side of the picture coming out of Sophia's dress, resting on Kris Jenner's shoulder. Definitely a composite of some sort. Either that of Sophia has two left arms, which seems highly unlikely. 

Edited by gundysgirl
  • Love 3
52 minutes ago, Wings said:

Kathy Hilton is not in this year's picture-I am guessing because her daughter had her baby on December 20th in New York.  I can't imagine Kyle would randomly drop David Foster into a photo.

34 minutes ago, gundysgirl said:

That picture is way strange. It looks like one of Kyle's arms is around Portia, but her other arm is way on the other side of the picture coming out of Sophia's dress, resting on Kris Jenner's shoulder. Definitely a composite of some sort. Either that of Sophia has two left arms, which seems highly unlikely. 

I believe that is Faye's arm and she too is wearing a black jacket with a furry boa type thing.  

As to the fuzzy jackets they are bad enough in black but when these women and girls wear them in pink they look like they grabbed the bathroom rug on their way out the door.

Apparently Bravo ran with story and photo a little later this morning.  http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/kris-jenner-holiday-party-2017-photos

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

That would be a shame. I had hoped that she'd be a well rounded equestrian. Grooming is the best time to bond with one's horse. I had one that would get very vocal when she heard me approaching the barn as she knew she was in for her grooming and daily exercise. I really think when we were showing she'd give me that lagniappe that I'd ask for because she knew there'd be extra love and grooming for her (maybe a carrot or apple) afterwards. We were a true team. I always did my own walking out and bathing after riding as well. She was shiny like a star (totally black and unless being shown, was always ridden in the early mornings or early evenings to keep her that way). I hope that you are wrong @Medicine Crow. I don't have much respect for the people who just show up and get on their push button ponies or horses. 

Totally agree with everything you said & I did the same with my horse(s).  I just can't see her putting in the time or effort ... just sayin'.

Edited by Medicine Crow
Oops ... fixed that for me!! (Can't see)
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

Kathy Hilton is not in this year's picture-I am guessing because her daughter had her baby on December 20th in New York.  I can't imagine Kyle would randomly drop David Foster into a photo.

Got that, just saying her arm is though!  

1 hour ago, Medicine Crow said:

I meant to say I can't see her putting in the time or effort.

She didn't but Bravo did.  It is all about promotion and buzz.  The creator was just not that good. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Wings said:

I seriously doubt Sophia would wear the same jacket 2 years in a row for a group picture. 

In one she is wearing a black bottom and the other red, its also not the exact same pose. Sophia is hunching over in a lot of photos because she is so much taller than the rest.

Farrah has ruined her face.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Wings said:

Is the blonde in that pic Kloe?  I love it that Kyle and Mo are close enough with Foster to be in a xmas pic!  There is an unnamed young girl and the man on the far right.  Someone will happen by and know, I hope. 

ETA.  That almost looks like a composite.  Kris Jenner's head looks too small.  Santa looks placed and odd that he would be in that chair outside.  Kloe, if that is her, looks out of place in that dress and pose with duck lips.  Something is off.  

If you click directly on the photo, the names appear for each person. Yes, it is Khloe in that photo. The girl is Sophia and the guy on the right is Faye's husband (I think).

• Love 2
35 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

In one she is wearing a black bottom and the other red, its also not the exact same pose. Sophia is hunching over in a lot of photos because she is so much taller than the rest.

Farrah has ruined her face.

In the photo that has a black bottom on Sophia, it is really another person.  Kathy is my guess since we see in the other photo she is in black.  Her face is not there because Faye has been inserted in that space.  

As for Sophia's jacket pose.  Several photos were taken when she was wearing it and though not the same shot it is from the same gathering whatever that was, probably not xmas either year.  

1 hour ago, Wings said:

Got that, just saying her arm is though!  

She didn't but Bravo did.  It is all about promotion and buzz.  The creator was just not that good. 

Here is Faye-black pants and jacket with a furry/feather boa thing.

The arm has different buttons and nail polish than this year's.  Why would they do a composite or any editing of a Kris Jenner Christmas Eve party photo?

Here is the photo booth shot of the four sisters (Kris Jenner always has a photo booth):  

Here all I was thinking is Sophia had her nose done.

• Love 7
20 minutes ago, Wings said:

As for Sophia's jacket pose.  Several photos were taken when she was wearing it and though not the same shot it is from the same gathering whatever that was, probably not xmas either year.  

There are a ton of pics floating out there and its most definitely Kris's annual Christmas Eve party. 

• Love 6
11 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

There are a ton of pics floating out there and its most definitely Kris's annual Christmas Eve party. 

Yes, I get that.  Everyone pictured was there.  I am just saying that the pic is clearly a composite.  I am not saying that party did not happen with all in attendance.  Bravo probably wanted to stage some pics for promotion so they created them.  I am sure tons of pics were taken but the combination of those in the composite never posed together.  That is all I am saying!  I am not saying the party did not happen! 

Edited by Wings
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Wings said:

Yes, I get that.  Everyone pictured was there.  I am just saying that the pic is clearly a composite.  I am not saying that party did not happen with all in attendance.  Bravo probably wanted to stage some pics for promotion so they created them.  I am sure tons of pics were taken but the combination of those in the composite never posed together.  LOL  That is all I am saying.  I am not saying the party did not happen.  

Its not clear to me and Bravo just took the photo off of Kyle's instagram,

• Love 5

Notes while rewatching this episode:

- Who else thinks Rinna paid the vitamin guys to tell her daughters how special they are?

- Producers must’ve told Teddi to mention horses so that Dorit could casually mention her good friend Lisa - Teddi mentioned her horse background twice before Dorit took her cue.

- Erika really does think she’s made it big - and thus deserves to be an All-Star!

• Love 6
On 12/21/2017 at 8:35 AM, gundysgirl said:

Yep, and then later on American Fool - one of my very first albums. Back in the day I could not hear "Hurts So Good" enough. 

Summer of 82, baby. That was the first summer we had our pool and we had BBQs/parties nearly every weekend. "Hurts So Good" is one of the songs that remind me of that time as a kid. So much fun. 

• Love 4

Have my eyes deceived me?

So far no Ken or Giggy this season.

Maybe Lisa decided that the "old" dogs needed a season off. I hope their health is okay.

Edited by mbaywife123
Just because you type the same thing twice, doesn't make it twice as nice?
  • Love 3
On 12/19/2017 at 6:48 PM, JD5166 said:

Erica’s T-shirt is ugly AF. 

So is every single outfit from her closet! And those gays try REALLY hard to make each outfit happen... she really needs a new glam squad. I feel like they're trolling her and this dumb bitch wants to be young so bad that she believes them! Lol 

On 12/19/2017 at 6:49 PM, mbaywife123 said:

Yea! Camille is back on my tv screen!

And her dance moves!!

• Love 6
On ‎12‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 6:04 PM, heatherchandler said:

ALERT!!! I almost missed taping this, my dvr has it listed as a rerun (S7 ep), and wasn’t going to record!

RHoBH did the same thing as Teen Mom. They used the same title from last season. Last season's first episode was titled "Stronger than Ever." Not sure why they are getting so lazy that they can't come up with new episode titles. They should have named this episode "I smell a rat". 

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

RHoBH did the same thing as Teen Mom. They used the same title from last season. Last season's first episode was titled "Stronger than Ever." Not sure why they are getting so lazy that they can't come up with new episode titles. They should have named this episode "I smell a rat". 

Yeah it cannot be that hard to come up with a title.  It doesn't even need to be a pun, there were a few quotes that would have worked!

• Love 3

I was perked to see Camille and Adrienne.  The show was better back then, doesn't matter if you loved or hated them.  I like Paul, too.  Not one of the rotating women has held my interest since then.   

Now that Adrienne and Paul are back together do I dare hope they will be included in the next season?  

Edited by Wings
  • Love 1
17 minutes ago, Wings said:

Now that Adrienne and Paul are back together do I dare hope they will be included in the next season?  

I dont think they are back together they are just friends. She is back together with Jacob Busch who was in the pic with her and Paul from the Christmas party.

• Love 2
32 minutes ago, Wings said:

I was perked to see Camille and Adrienne.  The show was better back then, doesn't matter if you loved or hated them.  I like Paul, too.  Not one of the rotating women has held my interest since then.   

I received a FireStick for Christmas. I was binge-watching the first three seasons. I miss the OGs. I could do without Brandi, but it was easy to watch her scenes knowing she is not around anymore. 

I need more Camille interactions. 

• Love 2

So Erika has this glam squad entourage; yet shows up to the airport in an ugly, baggy t-shirt and plays the tables in Vegas wearing a track suit.   Mmmmkay. 

On 12/21/2017 at 3:34 PM, ghoulina said:

Absolutely. Even Kyle took some length off of her tresses, but Lisa doesn't appear to have changed hers once over all these years. And I'm not one who thinks that older women automatically need to embrace short hair. But he hair just seems to fried, to me. And heavy. She needs to take some bulk out of it and freshen it a bit. On the few occasions where she does a pony tail and jeans, she looks so much better! She doesn't have that heavy hair weighing down her face. 

I've been waiting for the day that LVP cuts that damn hair.  I think she'd look stunning with a make-under (except for the ugly overblown lips).   Like you mention, GHOULINA; she looks so much better in a casual ponytail/jeans look.    Since I'm the same age as her, I tend to observe her the most.      I was wondering how she felt dancing at the club as most likely the eldest one there.   I know I'd feel very insecure in that realm, so I am wondering how she felt.  

• Love 3
On 12/29/2017 at 9:47 AM, jnymph said:

So Erika has this glam squad entourage; yet shows up to the airport in an ugly, baggy t-shirt and plays the tables in Vegas wearing a track suit.   Mmmmkay. 

I've been waiting for the day that LVP cuts that damn hair.  I think she'd look stunning with a make-under (except for the ugly overblown lips).   Like you mention, GHOULINA; she looks so much better in a casual ponytail/jeans look.    Since I'm the same age as her, I tend to observe her the most.      I was wondering how she felt dancing at the club as most likely the eldest one there.   I know I'd feel very insecure in that realm, so I am wondering how she felt.  

Those designer track suits are a real thing. Strangest contradiction ever, but people wear em especially Vegas.

I agree LVP looks much better with less make up and a more casual look. And the lips, why do these women mess with their lips? I can understand a little botox here and there, hell, I'd do it if I had the extra money. But when they start blowing up their lips, it really ages them. That and the apple-cheek fillers. 

As far as the club goes, there are mostly younger people in them but amongst them is a little bit of everyone. Since they were at a table that goes for around $10k or more (which the club probably gave them free of charge), I doubt she felt insecure. When you're at a table, you're on top of the world 'cause the other ladies are crammed in there for hours in 6 inch heels with nowhere to sit.

Edited by TurtlePower
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

As far as the club goes, there are mostly younger people in them but amongst them is a little bit of everyone. Since they were at a table that goes for around $10k or more (which the club probably gave them free of charge), I doubt she felt insecure. When you're at a table, you're on top of the world 'cause the other ladies are crammed in there for hours in 6 inch heels with nowhere to sit.

On my trip to Vegas a few years ago, we got a table (not as expensive as that one, LOL) and people kept trying to crash it. It was ridiculous. It’s awesome that you can sit down, but swatting a bunch of freeloading drunkies away every 10 minutes is a PITA as well. Someone in our group let one woman sit down “for a second to fix her shoe” or some nonsense, and eventually we had to evict her because it was clear she wouldn’t leave otherwise. 

I’m sure the RHOBH didn’t deal with that. (Or maybe they do, they’re just z-list “celebrity” freeloaders instead of hoi polloi freeloaders ;)

Edited by ivygirl
  • Love 1