Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E01: Stronger Than Ever

• Start Topic

Kyle and Lisa Vanderpump charter a private jet to take the ladies to Las Vegas for a group birthday celebration; Dorit's new friend hits it off with Lisa Vanderpump over drinks; familiar faces Adrienne Maloof and Camille Grammar join the festivities

• Love 5

Haha, did Tom forbid Erica from filming at their house?! Stupid~ seeing them in their homes is one of the best parts of the show and I really don’t care to watch Erica staring at herself in the mirror while Mikey compliments her. 

Looking forward to seeing Kyle’s new home!

• Love 19
Just now, KungFuBunny said:

How much is it going to cost them to repave that driveway?

Probably more than then the sad updating they paid way too much for....

Just now, Cranky One said:

But, has dumb hair

Yeah, gotta look past the stupid hair cut

• Love 4
26 minutes ago, ivygirl said:

“Scratch the puss! Scratch the puss! I was gonna buy her some medication for that.”

LOL, LVP.

Now, now. Let’s not start the name calling so early in the season. Be nice to Rinna. ;)

27 minutes ago, ivygirl said:

“Scratch the puss! Scratch the puss! I was gonna buy her some medication for that.”

LOL, LVP.

Now, now. Let’s not start the name calling so early in the season. Be nice to Rinna. ;)

My sides hurt from laughing so hard and that.  And I'm jealous I did not make the Rinna rat connection!  Genius!

Blah.  Two Mikey moments in one episode. Its Christmas dammit.  Have a heart Bravo. 

• Love 17

Dorit's reno is a whole lotta meh. Looks dated already. 

Didn't vanderpump's first house look like that? And Ramona's ny apt? I can live without seeing a mirrored dresser again. If I have one, it's not that fabulous.

Edited by VedaPierce
  • Love 19
4 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

These bitches are so rich! But why is Erika dressing like she's stuck in the 80's? Shoulder pads and day glo clothes. 

I just realized Elaine is gone. 

Hah - I went down the rabbit hole trying to figure out who Elaine was.  Eileen?

Teddi reminds me of Denise Richards.

• Love 22

Rinna has a CORDED phone in her breakfast nook! I love it haha Beverly Hills shi shi shi! 

I am already sick of Doritos accent, braids, reno, oh and her extra ten pounds. I did however like her hair at the airport. 

Kyle borrowed that striped jacket from Michael Keaton’s Beetlejuice ! Yikes.

I like Teddi immediately and she will set those bitches down because you have not even begun to see cat fights and housewife drama until you’ve spend 5 minutes in a A circuit hunter/jumper barn. Teddi has over 30 years into that. She will show these women they are amateurs and mop the floors with them. 

Edited by Alonzo Mosely FBI
  • Love 22
1 minute ago, TexasGal said:

Hah - I went down the rabbit hole trying to figure out who Elaine was.  Eileen?

Teddi reminds me of Denise Richards.

Just now, chick binewski said:

I hate to break it to you but she took Eileen with her.

I hate to break it to you but she took Eileen with her.

Ha! My bad! Eileen, I have a terrible  memory! 

• Love 6
Just now, VedaPierce said:

And kyle's ripped, too-tight jeans are 'tragic', as my 16-year-old would say!

Kyle's so full of crap; "it's Prada!" WTF cares? The pretention for someone who started out so humbly is so annoying! I wasn't as much a snob as that b!tch and I lived sorta privileged! ;-)

• Love 10

I truly do not believe it's your memory, rather the forgettable-ness that is Elaine/Eileen!

We don’t have to name names or point fingers or... name names!

Elaine and Susie! Susie and Elaine! 

• Love 19