Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E01: Stronger Than Ever

• Start Topic

What's wrong with looking like a drag queen? Much like the HWs need to stop insinuating someone's-husband-is-really-gay (especially on RHOA) as a type of insult, we really need to stop using looks-like-a-drag-queen as some type of insult as well.

• Love 15

Well, thank goodness I can say, I like Teddi! Well so far

I also love Dorits hair! At the airport it was sexy hair.

Erica, why all the talk about DWTS? She was awful, and she wasn't on that long, LVP was on longer..lol!

I just find Erica tacky and phony, and wtf was her hair doing in the TH?

Rinna, hmm, didn't like the girls doing vitamin drips already, talk about a stage mom. I don't know how much I can stand of her, and Kyle's bag, ugh! 

First epi was pretty tame, but I love the BH gang! 

3 hours ago, howiveaddict said:

LOL at Erika suggesting on camera that she would do DWTS  All Stars.  Wasn't she voted out like the second episode?  Not hardly a fan favorite.  That talking head with the Dog ears some how reminds me of Whatever Happened to Baby Jane.

Okay, hilarious, and made me LOL !

• Love 13
2 hours ago, mbaywife123 said:

I wish Bravo would give Camille her own spin off show. What a huge FU to Kelsey that would be. He thought he was so sly by putting her on this show as a diversion to his affair, and he was such a shit heel in the way that he dumped her . How's his career going now? It would be the cherry on the sundae exploding in his face!

I don't think he'd care. I think he's a giant ass, but methinks she's no angel. She's back in court suing someone, or trouble with her latest, a wing nut! ..she sure can pick them

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5066475/Camille-Grammer-s-court-battle-ex-boyfriend-drags-on.html?ito=social-twitter_dailymailceleb#ixzz4xyIkCtZX

4 hours ago, Martinigirl said:

Dorit so wants to be Erika

Why? She's younger, prettier and she doesn't need DS Lips..lol

Edited by NeverLate
added a link
  • Love 24
2 hours ago, VedaPierce said:

Rinna is trying way too hard to be Kris Jenner, and to turn her lovely, but average, daughters into the next kardashians.  Along with the highjinks of the rat. Keep trying, desperate Rinna, that kardashian ship has sailed. Maybe she should climb up on another table and do another thirsty suggestive dance for everyone's husbands? Not a fan of hers, and even I felt sorry for her sad desperation. 

Reminds me of a line from the movie Singles: “Desperation. The world’s worst cologne.”

• Love 23

Happy to realize that my hate for Dorit has survived to the new season. I loathe her and that fat, sweaty mess of a husband of hers. Still trying to figure out why they would spend any money to reno a rental. But that's just me, I guess.

They're both unbearable posers. She with her catalog of accents, traveling glam squad (to quote Dolly Parton--'it takes a lot of money to look this cheap') and piles of fake hair. And him with no real visible means of support and lawsuits up the wazoo that he's defending against.

And why is Kim Richards Kyle's responsibility to the extent that Harry Hamlin stalked Kyle on a hiking path and essentially threatened her? Kim isn't Kyle's dependent or her responsibility. She's a grown-ass adult who makes her own decisions, poor as they may be. He clearly has something to hide. What he did goes beyond defending Lisa, who is (or was) ostensibly Kyle's long-time friend.

• Love 15

LVP committed one of my pet peeves tonight: she vigorously salted (peppered?) that salad without even tasting it first.  You'd think someone with a bevy of restaurants under her belt would respect chefs more, but then again, I've read the reviews of Villa Blanca so maybe I'm giving her too much food credit.

Maybe it is a bad sign of things to come, that they've kicked off the season with a trip.  However, as long as they keep the locations coming, this season can't possibly be as bad as the OC was this year.  At the very least, BH is always visually interesting, from the cars to the trips to the various levels of fashion fail.  And the fashion fail seems to be of epic proportion this season.

UO, but I really don't see the point of including Camille.  She hasn't said anything interesting since S2.  She barely says anything at all.

• Love 15
5 hours ago, BBHN said:

What's wrong with looking like a drag queen? Much like the HWs need to stop insinuating someone's-husband-is-really-gay (especially on RHOA) as a type of insult, we really need to stop using looks-like-a-drag-queen as some type of insult as well.

My apologies, BBHN. I didn't mean that it was bad to look like a drag queen, but, in my opinion, drag queens try for OTT, extreme looks. IMO, Erika's Mikey looks are OTT. 

What kind of car was Erika driving? Lamborghini? And she also lets Dorit drive a beautiful black car in a future episode.

I watched in slow-motion. That wine glass was on a little ledge near the top of Kyle's thigh. Did she really think Lisa had anything to do with it spilling into her Birkin?

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

What kind of car was Erika driving? Lamborghini?

Yes.  A Huracan.  I guess a bottom of the line $200,000 Lambo doesn't come with Bluetooth for hands free calling?

Edited by urusai
Needed another 0
  • Love 9

Lisa Rinna has mice = relateable. Rinna's daughters getting an in-home vitamin drip = not so relatable. "With the girls' new careers, it's important to keep them grounded". Sure, Jan. Tell that to the kid who wants to hire someone to pack for her. 

I'm not the biggest Dorit fan and cannot STAND PK, but hearing Jagger talk brought a big ol smile to my face. That kid sure is a cutey. But is Dorit going to sport those braids all season? Because I just can't. Was that other look a wig? It seemed super obvious and just not right. 

The new chick is interesting, but I don't think the Housewives franchise can handle another kid named Cruz! What does her one-night-stand-turned hubby do for a living? Just wondering where their money comes from. Inheritance from daddy? Did she say she modeled? My recording got a big choppy during her segments. I think I may like her, though, because she doesn't like shopping! The only shopping I like is Amazon. 

Camille!!!!

I liked Eileen as a person, but not missing her on the show at all. 

I also like Erika,but not her Erika Jane shtick, so I'm bummed that that seems to be an even bigger story line for her this season. 

Hoping for lots of fun stuff with Kyle and Lisa this season. Kyle looks flawless as ever. 

• Love 14
8 hours ago, Nowhere said:

Funny how Eden tried to get unboring by throwing a hysterical fit in the last episode. And then she still wasn't asked back.

LOL, I knew there was someone else missing, but I totally forgot until I saw your post.

8 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Dorit's TH look with the big First Lady hair and shiny, sparkly long sleeve turtleneck

That look was crazy. It appeared as if her head were floating.

• Love 7
10 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Rinna has a CORDED phone in her breakfast nook! I love it haha Beverly Hills shi shi shi! 

I am already sick of Doritos accent, braids, reno, oh and her extra ten pounds. I did however like her hair at the airport. 

Kyle borrowed that striped jacket from Michael Keaton’s Beetlejuice ! Yikes.

I like Teddi immediately and she will set those bitches down because you have not even begun to see cat fights and housewife drama until you’ve spend 5 minutes in a A circuit hunter/jumper barn. Teddi has over 30 years into that. She will show these women they are amateurs and mop the floors with them. 

Having spent years in a show circuit hunter/jumper barn myself, I'm going to very strongly agree with you on this point. I also look forward to the scenes of her riding and seeing her horses. 

• Love 7
8 hours ago, Lady of nod said:

I am already so tired of Erica and her too cool attitude, tacky clothes, referring to herself in the third person, Mikey, her voice and her complete self absorbsion. She thinks she is two people but sadly she's one and boring. And fake.should I go on..

Glad  to hear Jagger is talking. He is adorable. Dorit doesn' t bother me.

Rhinna - ugh. Nasty vile human piece of waste. She is cringeworthy and every time they show that clip of her cat walking I just wanna heave. If these HH rape rumors are true, let's put it out there.  That I would love to see. Not her Gigi wannabes.

New girl may make things interesting. Pretty and younger than Erika. And without a squad of men telling her how fabulous she is. 

So glad Eileen is gone. With her soap expressions, whispery voice and constant pot stirring. Who's gonna back up Rhinna this season?

Eileen was great the first season she was on, I loved her.  She was no doubt told to amp up the drama and that ruined it for me.   I think the first season was who she really is.  That's too bad.

• Love 13

Interesting rumor about Harry but I doubt what happened was rape.  That is a violent crime, not sexual. Pressured her into sex wielding his power maybe?  Does Harry have that sort of stardom, though?  There is something there.

The fact that Kyle didn't tell Lisa of their exchange on the hiking trail says Kim probably shared what she knew about Harry and Kyle wants nothing to do with it. 

Edited by Wings
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Lizzing said:

UO, but I really don't see the point of including Camille.  She hasn't said anything interesting since S2.  She barely says anything at all.

That's why she seems so smart! She learned to keep quiet. 

I would actually love more of Camille. Even her own show! She was absolutely cringey her first season. From kissing her tennis teacher full on the mouth and groaning every time she saw him, to intentionally being filmed while reading a "serious" book like "Art Of War", to comparing herself to Jesus because she gave a couple of sad sacks a few bucks, to her using her newly learned vocabulary word -pernicious!-3 times in one statement. I'm sure there's more, but every time she was on camera it was GOLD! Tee hee

• Love 16
1 hour ago, urusai said:

Yes.  A Huracan.  I guess a bottom of the line $200,000 Lambo doesn't come with Bluetooth for hands free calling?

This annoys me so much...even reasonably priced cars have BT now and have for years. I never understood why they all talk on speaker phone while driving. My only guess is that maybe the cameras don't pick up the audio well?

If I was paying attention correctly, looks like next week's episode is a little heated. Here's to not having 10 boring episodes in a row (I'm looking at you, RHOC).

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, Wings said:

Interesting rumor about Harry but I doubt what happened was rape.  That is a violent crime, not sexual. Pressured her into sex wielding his power maybe?  Does Harry have that sort of stardom, though?  There is something there.

The fact that Kyle didn't tell Lisa of their exchange on the hiking trail says Kim probably shared what she knew about Harry and Kyle wants nothing to do with it. 

Kim is a dirty fighter.  She didn't have any goods on Harry-she was responding to Yolanda and her comment about Harry being sober for three years.  Kim just wanted the heat off of her so she turned the conversation around to Harry and his sobriety-only she was sneaky and made it seem like there was a big secret.  Rinna totally over reacted and seem to win (temporarily) the hearts and minds of viewers with her don;t ever talk about my husband schtick.  Rinna per usual, is still running with the comment hurt Harry so-although after the scene immediately aired, true to form Rinna and Hamlin ran with it and made it their big joke.  

With the stepping forward the last several months of various women and their experiences with sexual harassment claims from co-workers and bosses, we may still hear the real story.  What was most disturbing to me was the allegation that Rinna allegedly threatened the woman.  

5 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Except that Lisa quit, due to illness, she didn't get voted off. Also, Lisa never claimed to be a "dancer", whereas Erika really believes gyrating in one spot while "patting her puss"  "scratching the puss"constitutes dancing! LOL

Hi Wire-I fixed your sentence.

LVP's "scratch the puss" line always be funny.  I guess Erika Jayne didn't take it too well given her comments on WWHL about LVP.  .  

• Love 13
12 minutes ago, Wings said:

The thing is mentioning it on camera, Kyle is  bring up the drama. HH is smart enough to be a jerk off camera(take the lesson PK) but Kyle brought light to it by telling the audience. LisaR is not going to like that, as she likes to play HH as so level headed compared to her.

• Love 5
11 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

Well, I'm already tired of Dorito and her accents and bad wigs.  And Rinna and her annoying daughter's who she is pushing so hard to be the Hadid sisters.

so far Kyle and Lisa are not bothering me, they are the comic relief, scratch the puss, lol! 

Teddi seems too nice to be on this show. 

So Erika needs three guys and Dorito needs two girls to get them ready just to go out on the town in Vegas? Vegas!? And why are these ladies dressing like teenagers? Is this a thing for 40-something year old women to do in Beverly Hills? 

^THIS!!!!

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, janie2002 said:

The thing is mentioning it on camera, Kyle is  bring up the drama. HH is smart enough to be a jerk off camera(take the lesson PK) but Kyle brought light to it by telling the audience. LisaR is not going to like that, as she likes to play HH as so level headed compared to her.

I really wish Kyle had not brought this up on camera. It happened off camera. If Kyle doesn't want the Rinna/Kim deal to be a thing on the show, just leave it all alone. Let Rinna hang herself if she insists on continuing with the Kim saga. 

When Dorit was talking to Teddi about her friend Lisa who loved horses so much that she planned her vacations based on where she could take her horses, I thought she was talking about a different Lisa than Vanderpump. Maybe I haven't watched the show closely enough over the years, but did we know that about Lisa? That she rode her horses every day and planned vacations around taking them with her? 

• Love 9
12 minutes ago, janie2002 said:

Yes.  I meant mentioning it when it happened.  Clearly she changed her mind or production asked/pressured her to put it on the table. 

7 minutes ago, Wings said:

Yes.  I meant mentioning it when it happened.  Clearly she changed her mind or production asked/pressured her to put it on the table. 

But I don't think production could have known about it unless Kyle told them about it. I just don't think that Kyle can have it both ways. And Kyle has to be well aware that the show is going to use Kim in ways that are not helpful to her whenever they can. She just needs to take this stuff offline with Rinna. She mentioned on the show that she tries to keep the stuff with Rinna and Kim separate. She needs to work harder on this because it looks to me like Kyle is more than open to continuing the Kim drama and reminding folks of all the earlier crap. 

• Love 7
11 hours ago, Martinigirl said:

Wasn't sued because they were probably doing coke in the den.

The person to sue would have been Dorit - it was Dorit who said coke den twice and during one instance she said my children live in a coke den.

dorit-house-is-a-coke-den.gif?w=685

• Love 6

Wow, I think Erika has started to believe that she is the super uber cool kid of BH. Andy floves her so she is acting quite the queen bee. I DVR the show and FF through all the glam squad scenes, I really don't care to hear one more, "you go girl" from them. And she is so OTT in her wardrobe, except when she isn't totally made up, she wears the fugliest everyday wear. 

Rinna needs to stop with the marketing of her children as models. Ugh, hate that crap. And all three of them sitting around getting IVs was disturbing. How about having a sandwich instead?

I can't help it, I like Kyle and I like the relationship between Kyle and LVP. Surprised no shots of Ken and the dogs. 

Dorit didn't bug, PK can get off my TV. I don't know about Teddi yet. 

Edited by poeticlicensed
  • Love 16

@gundysgirl, yeah, I assume Kyle did tell protection  in an effort to protect Kim.  She may have hoped they would not have Kim in a scene with them?  I cannot even guess how they could help. .  She will probably be a guest at some point. 

• Love 1
11 hours ago, twilightzone said:

We all know PK is no stranger to lawsuits - since he been sued many times for scamming and bad business dealings.  I'm sure if he even remotely thought he had a case against Rinna, he would have done so.

The reason the men are not on this trip is because PK owes millions to The Bellagio and doesn't want to risk getting Rose Gold bracelets slapped on his wrists.

• Love 9
20 minutes ago, janie2002 said:

It is a page out of Rinna's book-remember when she claimed LVP walked her out and said something?  It will be interesting to see if Rinna and Hamlin play it out on screen.  Those two ham bones probably have a well rehearsed scene.

• Love 6
40 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Kim is a dirty fighter.  She didn't have any goods on Harry-she was responding to Yolanda and her comment about Harry being sober for three years.  Kim just wanted the heat off of her so she turned the conversation around to Harry and his sobriety-only she was sneaky and made it seem like there was a big secret.  Rinna totally over reacted and seem to win (temporarily) the hearts and minds of viewers with her don;t ever talk about my husband schtick.  Rinna per usual, is still running with the comment hurt Harry so-although after the scene immediately aired, true to form Rinna and Hamlin ran with it and made it their big joke.  

With the stepping forward the last several months of various women and their experiences with sexual harassment claims from co-workers and bosses, we may still hear the real story.  What was most disturbing to me was the allegation that Rinna allegedly threatened the woman.  

Hi Wire-I fixed your sentence.

LVP's "scratch the puss" line always be funny.  I guess Erika Jayne didn't take it too well given her comments on WWHL about LVP.  .  

I missed the show, WWHL, what did Erika say about Lisa? 

26 minutes ago, gundysgirl said:

I really wish Kyle had not brought this up on camera. It happened off camera. If Kyle doesn't want the Rinna/Kim deal to be a thing on the show, just leave it all alone. Let Rinna hang herself if she insists on continuing with the Kim saga. 

When Dorit was talking to Teddi about her friend Lisa who loved horses so much that she planned her vacations based on where she could take her horses, I thought she was talking about a different Lisa than Vanderpump. Maybe I haven't watched the show closely enough over the years, but did we know that about Lisa? That she rode her horses every day and planned vacations around taking them with her? 

I believe that Lisa/Ken had a horse farm years ago, in England. 

11 minutes ago, gundysgirl said:

But I don't think production could have known about it unless Kyle told them about it. I just don't think that Kyle can have it both ways. And Kyle has to be well aware that the show is going to use Kim in ways that are not helpful to her whenever they can. She just needs to take this stuff offline with Rinna. She mentioned on the show that she tries to keep the stuff with Rinna and Kim separate. She needs to work harder on this because it looks to me like Kyle is more than open to continuing the Kim drama and reminding folks of all the earlier crap. 

It is always possible that production knew about the Kyle/HH conversation because it was filmed but then edited out. Production has a sneaky way of doing that to us and to the HWs, that is editing out things that help other scenes make sense. And, I have no problem believing that HH got up in Kyle's face about Kim, he has been nasty about Kim before while defending his wife's nasty behavior/comments about Kim or other HWs. Oh, and of course, we have to factor in that Rinna has made Kim her storyline since she joined the cast, even when Kim was only a FOH last season, so, Kyle would know that Rinna would bring up the conversation/Kim on camera at some point. 

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, Wings said:

@gundysgirl, yeah, I assume Kyle did tell protection  in an effort to protect Kim.  She may have hoped they would not have Kim in a scene with them?  I cannot even guess how they could help. .  She will probably be a guest at some point. 

Kim is not appearing this year. She has moved on from the show for the time being.  http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-season-8-will-kim-richards-appear 

• Love 7
48 minutes ago, janie2002 said:

And that IS how Harry has come off, at least for me. So I appreciate Kyle mentioning it on camera. He thought he could be slick and basically threaten her in the woods. I was shocked to hear it, and these alleged attack rumors, but good on Kyle for not just letting him intimidate her and get away with it. Why bring up Kim anyhow? She shows up a few times, because she's Kyle's sister, but she hasn't been a serious contender for the show in years. 

• Love 19

When Kyle recounted the story of seeing Harry on a hike she actually captured his mannerisms with the way he turns his head while talking. So I actually do believe her. 

On WWHL Erica said LVP knew exactly what she was saying/doing when she brought up “ scratch the puss” .

• Love 11