Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E05: Petty Party

• Start Topic

NeNe's "Never Forget" party concludes in an unforgettable way, leaving the girls trying to make sense of what transpired between Kenya and Kim. Cynthia opens up to her daughter about her new man, while Kenya grapples with heartbreaking family news. Despite lingering tensions, Shereé invites the girls on a "healing" trip to San Francisco, where she reveals a shocking secret about her romantic life. A beautiful dinner takes an ugly turn when NeNe and Porsha air their grievances, and all bets are off.

Edited by zoeysmom

Oh my god what is wrong with these women? Nobody remembers what Kenya or Kim said but everyone is fighting over it. Awful people most of them. Why is Nene back? Why is Porsha still here? Why is Marlo there? Why am I watching this drivel?

• Love 20

"You're angry!" "I'm not angry!, YOU"RE ANGRY!" "So you're angry?" "IM NOT ANGRY!!!!!" "So you're mad?" "YOU'RE MAD!" 

Pretty much sums up that fight!

NeNe is so bent it is truly hilarious lol.
tenor.gif?itemid=5305197

She's jealous of Cynthia and Kenya's friendship (The sequel!), she tries to say that she isnt but it sure as hell shows. How dare Cynthia finally step up and be a true friend to Kenya and not forget her now that Miss Lynethia Leaks is back!
tenor.gif?itemid=8081657

And then she has the assiduity to show up to that dinner looking like she about to go to the circus and have some lions jump through a hula hoop!
60a657e79f44365f1863b8a6ca21633f--circus

NeNe has fallen from the grace and it is not a pretty site! And I am tired of her trying to become a real life gif generator, it is truly all she does nowadays. Every facial expression is cued up to be online.

Now we have Sheree who is getting conjugal visits, she must be sending him a lot of money because she looks to cheap this year!

It's probably best that Marlo is never given a peach...can you imagine the skeletons hiding behind the 5000 mugshots?

And for once I am mainly on Poorsha's side! 

When NeNe was done with her, she tried to put doubt in Bravos head and wanted her gone. When she and Cynthia broke up, she deemed Cynthia to boring for the show and wanted her gone. And she tells Porsha that Porsha needs anger management? Have you looked in the mirror? Or do you not recognize yourself because you look like a totally different person now?

• Love 17

I had to turn it off after the Kim/Kenya fight.  I was with Kenya, why does Kim care so much about Kenya's private life?  Who cares if it's a sham marriage, and how would Kim know, except by listening to gossip?

Kim's oldest girl sure does look like she's being primed to get the guy with the biggest wallet out there, plus she's gone after Kenya and I believe Nene.  Not your fight, kid.  Kim treats her like a sister, not a daughter, so that's part of the problem.  Doesn't appear that Kim has ever disciplined either of her oldest girls (or she caves almost immediately); Kroy has shown he's willing to discipline, and may put his foot down with the younger kids, so perhaps there's hope for them yet.  But what Kenya said wasn't really a slight to Brielle, but to her mother, who allows the trashy pictures and behavior. 

Then they all drive to Porsha's?  Including Kroy.  Give me a break.  Like they couldn't handle the drive back home, but had to go immediately to gossip with Porsha.  That's when I changed the channel.  Damn Kroy, do you have zero backbone?  I mean I guess it's a paycheck, now that he's no longer in the NFL.  I thought they had a million dollar business going - the skin care stuff (like that market isn't already saturated).

• Love 20

Porsha is vegan like I'm the Queen of England. She won't eat "ugly" food? Can she even identify a vegetable when she sees one? I'm thinking not. I'm guessing she's involved with or interested in someone who is vegan. 

• Love 20
30 minutes ago, hoosier80 said:

But what Kenya said wasn't really a slight to Brielle, but to her mother, who allows the trashy pictures and behavior.

I agree. And not just the pictures and behavior but also the cosmetic procedures. I used to be OK with Kim but she's become unbearable in her desperation for money.

30 minutes ago, hoosier80 said:

Then they all drive to Porsha's?  Including Kroy. 

I know, right?  Kim went to the party as Sheree's guest ("because she was a little gay back then"), yet Kroy in his raggedy jeans just happened to be waiting right off camera in case she needed to be taken to the door. This show isn't even pretending to be real any more.

Edited by Passing Strange
  • Love 12

Kim's outrage was ridiculous. Her reference to her close friendship with "Chrissy" and the assertion that the "who does Brielle need to blow?" tweet was a private joke between them was downright delusional. Nothing is private on Twitter, bitch. You can't be outrageous and joke about pimping out your daughter and also lose your shit if someone calls you out on it. For once, I was siding with Kenya. She's pretty bearable this season so far, which says a lot about this cast. 

Edited by GreenlinetoHarlem
  • Like 1
  • Love 21
1 hour ago, Bronzedog said:

Maybe I don't understand marriage, but, I thought it was weird that NeNe didn't know how many , or what, drugs Greg takes.

I do like how whenever anyone mentions Kim's kids, the number increases.  Last count was 17. I also didn't hear Kenya mention Kash or the dog attack at all.

Well "OCTO-Mom" moniker invoked by Kenya is the best one! ;-)

58 minutes ago, hoosier80 said:

I had to turn it off after the Kim/Kenya fight.  I was with Kenya, why does Kim care so much about Kenya's private life?  Who cares if it's a sham marriage, and how would Kim know, except by listening to gossip?

Kim's oldest girl sure does look like she's being primed to get the guy with the biggest wallet out there, plus she's gone after Kenya and I believe Nene.  Not your fight, kid.  Kim treats her like a sister, not a daughter, so that's part of the problem.  Doesn't appear that Kim has ever disciplined either of her oldest girls (or she caves almost immediately); Kroy has shown he's willing to discipline, and may put his foot down with the younger kids, so perhaps there's hope for them yet.  But what Kenya said wasn't really a slight to Brielle, but to her mother, who allows the trashy pictures and behavior. 

Then they all drive to Porsha's?  Including Kroy.  Give me a break.  Like they couldn't handle the drive back home, but had to go immediately to gossip with Porsha.  That's when I changed the channel.  Damn Kroy, do you have zero backbone?  I mean I guess it's a paycheck, now that he's no longer in the NFL.  I thought they had a million dollar business going - the skin care stuff (like that market isn't already saturated).

Kroy is Kim's b!tch and all know she runs the HOUSE! He lost his backbone the day he married that b!tch! I was so happy for her, but her attitude went from bad to worse; culminating in her estrangement from her parents! Kenya was in her rights and justified invoking Kim's Tweet pimping out her daughter! Brielle gets up in this adult stuff already so she can take it! ;-)

• Love 11

Does Kim go anywhere without her puppy dog Kroy right behind her? Does she not trust him alone or does he have nothing better to do? 

1 hour ago, Bronzedog said:

Maybe I don't understand marriage, but, I thought it was weird that NeNe didn't know how many , or what, drugs Greg takes.

Oh, you do. Nene is the one that doesn't understand marriage. She absolutely should know how many and what drugs he's taking. She also needs to make sure he's taking them. If she gave a rat's ass, that is. Which she obviously doesn't. Self centered egomaniac. And of course Greg wanted her to go on the trip because she's the breadwinner of the family. 

Since when does Kim know Porsha? She just shows up at Porsha's doorstep ringing the bell as if they are good old friends.

Sheree loves a convict. Is that a step up from the wife beater?  

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 14
18 minutes ago, Fiero425 said:

...culminating in her estrangement from her parents!

I stopped watching Tardy, but I thought the sad part was him no longer speaking to his family because they had Kim’s number...prior to their wedding, Kroy seemed really close to them.

• Love 12
3 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

I stopped watching Tardy, but I thought the sad part was him no longer speaking to his family because they had Kim’s number...prior to their wedding, Kroy seemed really close to them.

That was when I stopped as well! Kim's too selfish to share anything or anyone; it's all or nothing with her! ;-)

• Love 5

Kim is just ridiculous. Kenya wasn't insulting Brielle, she was insulting Kim's parenting and she used Kim's own words to do it. It doesn't matter if Kim is joking or not, she desperately wants to be best friends with her daughter and talk about them in such a manner for all the world to see, best believe it's going to be biting you in the ass more times than one. As much as Kenya can hit below the belt, I didn't mind it. Kim wanted a reaction and she got one. I don't recall Kenya mentioning Kim's injured son either. Either Kim is reaching to justify her reaction or maybe the comments didn't make it to air but I doubt that would be the case. Also, I thought Kim was Sheree's 'guest'...where the hell did Kroy come from? 

Not gonna lie, I laughed out loud when Sheree admitted that she was in love with a man that she wasn't able to sleep with...because he's incarcerated. Oh honey, you really know how to pick 'em.

That argument between Nene and Porsha was painful. They can't decide who's mad at who yet they're both talking shit about each other, both sound aggressive...both y'all bitches mad. 

Porsha is equating Nene's opinion with the notion that Nene was making the rounds behind the scenes to try and get her fired. That's what is being insinuated when you're telling someone that they tried to take food out of your mouth and basically trying to get you fired. That is what Nene seems to be denying. Saying that two people should no longer be on the show because of how despicable their behaviour has been is not the same as lobbying for them to be fired. And just using common sense (which I do know Porsha is in short supply of), if Nene had that power Porsha would have been gone just as Phaedra was. Porsha only wants to distract as much as she can from the fact that any fallback she's received is from her own actions, not what other people are saying about her vile behaviour last season. 

• Like 1
  • Love 17
25 minutes ago, Fiero425 said:

That was when I stopped as well! Kim's too selfish to share anything or anyone; it's all or nothing with her! ;-)

Except when she was being kept by that married boyfriend. She didn't have a problem sharing then. 

• Love 14

Has-been Kroy should be out there pounding the pavement - looking for work - instead of hanging around with the girls at Porsha's.  That segment seem so staged.

I also don't recall Kim's accusation re Kenya talking about Kash.  And Kenya was just repeating what vulgar Kim had tweeted about Brielle.

No talent, dumb Kim only came crawling back to RHOA because she needs a paycheck.  And she was desperate to cook up a phony storyline.

Edited by ifoundit
  • Love 16

I went from being bored by these women to being just generally repulsed by them all. What an unlikable batch of shrews they've become. Kandi side-eyeing/snarking and commenting under her breath during that RIDONKULOUS Porsha/NeNe spat was basically my same reaction throughout this entire episode. Just enjoy all your money and success and get away from these trashy toxic bitches already, Kandi!

Speaking of toxic, I cannot stand Porsha's dumb bougie ass. Even though my appreciation for NeNe left long ago, I still side with her over Porsha and her pointless butthurtedness. So NeNe dared express her opinion on live television; so what? She needs to get over her damned self already.

Kim is so pathetic in her thirst that I don't even know what else to say about her gross self. Go figure that she hangs out with the other most pathetic cast members left on this show. She was drunk off her ass and beyond desperate to get a reaction from Kenya. Love how her has-been loser husband just swept in out of nowhere to collect her trashy ass---is he her paid valet now?! Team Kenya all the way in that stupid excuse of a fight.

I still like Cynthia; she's a bit of a clingy follower type of friend, but I still think it's kind that she stands up for Kenya. Hope she finally finds a decent beau who treats her right and can rock all that beach chic clothing right along with her.

I see Marlo is still batshit crazy. Da fuq was she wearing on her head? Carole Radziwill looked stupid enough on RHNYC randomly wearing those same bunny ears a few seasons ago. That look didn't work then and it sure wasn't working for Marlo now.

Otherwise...yawn. 

Edited by Sun-Bun
  • Love 12

Nene said Porsha should be fired and everytime she lies about it the helpful production folk show the clip. 

Kenya you pockmarked bitch, being upset and being angry are two different things. I wouldn't be mad if she got throat punched every episode. 

The only person who has a storyline that involves Porsha is choosing to handle it as an adult and not engage. The thirsty bitches with no storyline are trying to create one by fighting with her.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

Oh, you do. Nene is the one that doesn't understand marriage. She absolutely should know how many and what drugs he's taking. She also needs to make sure he's taking them. If she gave a rat's ass, that is. Which she obviously doesn't. Self centered egomaniac. And of course Greg wanted her to go on the trip because she's the breadwinner of the family. 

Not only that, but she's not even going to the doctor with him after he had this major medical issue.  She's apparently too busy organizing her closet her some shit.

Also, she is so jealous of Cynthia and Kenya's relationship.  If Cynthia hadn't said anything, then Nene would be crowing about how they can't be that good of friends because they won't defend each other. 

2 hours ago, hoosier80 said:

Then they all drive to Porsha's?  Including Kroy.  Give me a break.  Like they couldn't handle the drive back home, but had to go immediately to gossip with Porsha. That's when I changed the channel.  Damn Kroy, do you have zero backbone?  I mean I guess it's a paycheck, now that he's no longer in the NFL.  I thought they had a million dollar business going - the skin care stuff (like that market isn't already saturated).  

I imagined Kim saying, "we need to find another camera" and Sheree saying, "I bet there's one at Porsha's house and she lives right around the corner. Let's roll."  And Kroy just shrugging, "whatever we need to do to get that paycheck.  We get paid by the number of minutes we're on screen, right?"

• Love 17
1 hour ago, luckyroll3 said:

Not only that, but she's not even going to the doctor with him after he had this major medical issue.  She's apparently too busy organizing her closet her some shit.

Also, she is so jealous of Cynthia and Kenya's relationship.  If Cynthia hadn't said anything, then Nene would be crowing about how they can't be that good of friends because they won't defend each other. 

I imagined Kim saying, "we need to find another camera" and Sheree saying, "I bet there's one at Porsha's house and she lives right around the corner. Let's roll."  And Kroy just shrugging, "whatever we need to do to get that paycheck.  We get paid by the number of minutes we're on screen, right?"

That's why I say it's a waste of time being friends with Nene; a truly "no win" situation since she changes the rules or the criteria for being a friend all the time! You saw how Marlo had to quiz her about how she should treat people while on their trip to San Fran! I'm very disappointed in Sheree since she loves to stir the $#!t! She's not very reliable when passing on the "Tea!" WTF is wrong with her; she doddering already? Maybe she should record the $#!t on her phone then we won't have to worry about getting the true "TEA!" ;-)

• Love 5

I loved Kenya's camel coat at the dinner. 

If Marlo and Nene said San Fran one more time I was going to throw something. It's not that hard to say San Francisco, I guess I should be happy it wasn't Frisco.

• Love 8

Random thoughts:

• Is anyone really surprised by Kim's comment about  her daughter?
  • Who the fuck is Johnny Law (or whatever his name is)?
  • Yeah, Kim and her posse spontaneously decided to visit Porsha...
  • Did anyone see price tags on the clothes in Nene's closet? I thought I saw some but my TV is crap.
  • Nene and Marlo looked like clowns in Vegas.
  • Why is Sheree wearing that awful grey sweat suit everywhere?
  • Dumb Porsha shopping at Whole Paycheck Foods was pathetic.
  • As soon as I saw Kenya on the bed covered with wedding photos, I rolled my eyes and tuned out b/c I lost interest in her marital woes by the end of the first ep.
  • I bet Kenya's dogs were crapping and pissing all over that expensive  hotel room whose name I never saw. I am betting she snuck them in, too.
  • Sheree's bad taste in men has been confirmed.
  • I floved Kandi's reaction to the inevitable fight at that unnamed hotel.
  • Sheree gets an "F" for her "lifestyle couch"'s homework assignment. Listen to what he says next time.
7 hours ago, Chicklet said:

Porsha is vegan like I'm the Queen of England. She won't eat "ugly" food? Can she even identify a vegetable when she sees one? I'm thinking not. I'm guessing she's involved with or interested in someone who is vegan. 

I bet she recognizes cucumbers.

5 hours ago, Sun-Bun said:

Speaking of toxic, I cannot stand Porsha's dumb bougie ass.

I either must have missed the scene with her twerking or blocked it out from my memory.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Ubiquitous said:
  • Who the fuck is Johnny Law (or whatever his name is)?
  • As soon as I saw Kenya on the bed covered with wedding photos, I rolled my eyes and tuned out b/c I lost interest in her marital woes by the end of the first ep.

John Legend.

They weren’t wedding photos it was a picture from when she won Miss USA and others of her grandmother who had just died.

• Love 10

Has-been Kroy should be out there pounding the pavement - looking for work - instead of hanging around with the girls at Porsha's.  That segment seem so staged.

Kroy desperately wants a TV gig; I think it's the basis of his attraction to Kim. There were episodes on Tardy when he was coaching one of the boys for an entertainment gig, and it was clear Kroy was auditioning himself as well.

I'm fascinated by Sheree's lumpy, descending behind. And her decision to wear sweats and a parka to dinner. Maybe she could not afford a fancy new outfit?

Nene and Gregg were going through the storyline motions: "What medications are you taking?"

Nene loses her damn mind when she goes into a blind rage. It's like a switch gets flipped.

Kandi, stop humble-bragging about how successful/busy you are to stay home with your kid. Either slow down or shut up.

Some of the wigs seen on this show are atrocious.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Love 10

The only thing I found enjoyable was Marlo trying to fix Nene’s top knot hairdo while she was in the middle of her shouting match with Porhsa.

I worried that Marlo would lose her hand, given Nene's insane rage.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, biakbiak said:

John Legend.

They weren’t wedding photos it was a picture from when she won Miss USA and others of her grandmother who had just died.

I have no clue who he is! LOL Would I be right in assuming Kim still suffers from the delusion that she can sing and wants to manipulate him into producing her next big hit?

Sorry, that scene with Kenya on her bed screamed the same desperation as the ones about her MIA husband. 

• Love 1
27 minutes ago, Ubiquitous said:

I have no clue who he is! LOL Would I be right in assuming Kim still suffers from the delusion that she can sing and wants to manipulate him into producing her next big hit?

I feel that way about a lot of artists now.  I have no idea who many of them are but John Legend is a very talented singer and performer who I doubt would suffer any of Kim’s foolishness.  I’m thinking Kim probably met his wife Chrissy Teigen on WWHL and thought she had an in because Chrissy is forever on social media, but that does not a friendship make.

• Love 4
12 hours ago, Primal Slayer said:

"You're angry!" "I'm not angry!, YOU"RE ANGRY!" "So you're angry?" "IM NOT ANGRY!!!!!" "So you're mad?" "YOU'RE MAD!" 

What did I say?  CHECK THE TAPES! What did I say? CHECK YOUR DAMN TAPES! 

Jesus Mary and Joseph.  Thank goodness Bravo rolled that footage for us.  Nene is exhausting.

• Love 10

Porsha is equating Nene's opinion with the notion that Nene was making the rounds behind the scenes to try and get her fired. That's what is being insinuated when you're telling someone that they tried to take food out of your mouth and basically trying to get you fired. That is what Nene seems to be denying. Saying that two people should no longer be on the show because of how despicable their behaviour has been is not the same as lobbying for them to be fired. And just using common sense (which I do know Porsha is in short supply of), if Nene had that power Porsha would have been gone just as Phaedra was. Porsha only wants to distract as much as she can from the fact that any fallback she's received is from her own actions, not what other people are saying about her vile behaviour last season. 

This! I do not like Nene, but I really do not like Porsha. I do not know if Nene's whole problem with Porsha is what went down last season with Phaedra, but I do appreciate someone besides Kandi thinking Porsha is shady as hell. I feel like Porsha is getting a free pass from most of the ladies.

Also, Porsha blaming Nene for "taking food off her table", while she sat there and spread Phaedra's lies last season about Kandi was a bit much for me. She could have been taking food off Kandi's table with those lies. Hell, she basically labeled Kandi as a sexual predator. The truth did come out, but it could have been very damaging to Kandi.

Sorry, that scene with Kenya on her bed screamed the same desperation as the ones about her MIA husband. 

I agree. I do feel bad that her grandmother died, but all the Kenya at home scenes seem so calculated. The first couple episodes it was her and her damn wedding dress. So when I saw her putting photos on her bed I rolled my eyes. I rolled them even harder when she did the same thing at the hotel in San Francisco. I hope the dogs did not pee all over the photos like they did the wedding dress. I know I am a horrible person.

The less said about Kim the better. 

I get Cynthia defending Kenya. They are friends. I do think sometimes she goes overboard with her defense. I did not really think she needed to defend Kenya in the aftermath of the Kim/Kenya fight. I thought everyone who was left at Nene's were pretty much on Kenya's side.

Edited by Misslindsey
  • Love 7

Andy asked Nene who should be gone, she replied Freak and Fraud (Porsha & Phaedra). 

Stating you think Phaedra & Porsha should be gone is not the same as going out to have them fired.  If Nene had that kind of power Kandi, Sheree, Kim Z, Phaedra, Cynthia etc would've been fired the minute Nene had a problem with them.

The "injured son" part comes from the tweet; Kim asked who Brielle had to blow to get John Legend tickets for the injured son.  Kenya referenced the tweet, but she wasn't talking about the injured son, she was talking about Kim pimping Brielle.

The injured son is 5 years old or less and probably doesn't know who John Legend is.  John Legend's music is kind of slow and boring IMO.  His song "All of Me" was the wedding song of 2013 and was everywhere.  You might not know him but you heard that damn song.

They weren't on Kenya's side which is why Cynthia had to defend Kenya.  Because Kenya has provoked pretty much everyone in the cast, it was hard to believe Kenya was the one who was attacked this time, even though they were all sitting there.  The assumption was she must have done/said something to provoke Kim like she's provoked everyone else.

• Love 12
2 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

The only thing I found enjoyable was Marlo trying to fix Nene’s top knot hairdo while she was in the middle of her shouting match with Porhsa.

I just came here to say the same thing. These tired old fights are wearing me down, but Nene's bun unraveling at dinner was everything!!!!

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, drivethroo said:

Andy asked Nene who should be gone, she replied Freak and Fraud (Porsha & Phaedra). 

Stating you think Phaedra & Porsha should be gone is not the same as going out to have them fired.  If Nene had that kind of power Kandi, Sheree, Kim Z, Phaedra, Cynthia etc would've been fired the minute Nene had a problem with them.

Yup. They're both being stupid, IMO. Nene should just own that she said it, but Porsha should realize she was ASKED, on a silly talk show, and it didn't amount to shit. 

• Love 18
13 hours ago, Primal Slayer said:

And for once I am mainly on Poorsha's side! 

When NeNe was done with her, she tried to put doubt in Bravos head and wanted her gone. When she and Cynthia broke up, she deemed Cynthia to boring for the show and wanted her gone. And she tells Porsha that Porsha needs anger management? Have you looked in the mirror? Or do you not recognize yourself because you look like a totally different person now?

The thing is, this is last season's news. I thought they had moved past it, not meaning they were friends but at least to the point they could be at the same event.  Nene HAD to start an argument to get her drama in there and another story line to stay on the show. Get over yourself NeNe....you are no better than Porsha. I really think Porsha is trying for the most part to be low key but of course it doesn't take too much to get her going too.

• Love 4
56 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I just came here to say the same thing. These tired old fights are wearing me down, but Nene's bun unraveling at dinner was everything!!!!

I was cracking up! The way she just calmly and quietly put the bun back together as Nene was shrieking had me rolling.

Who is Tyrone? (“You better caaalll Tyrone...”)

• Love 6
10 hours ago, ifoundit said:

The best and funniest thing this episode was Porsha nonchalantly and obliviously referring to Brielle as Kim's 'hoe daughter' and while Kim, Kroy and the rest sit there blinking silently with crickets sounding in the background. LOL. 

There is a special kind of irony about Nene sitting up on WWHL about a year ago saying that Phaedra and Porshe were 'de-classing' the show while this episode she was in a beautiful, elegant restaurant in elite, monied, full of highly educated tech savvy people San Fran shouting the f-word and bitch at the top of her lungs while she had to be restrained by 2 people. 

giphy.gif

Nene is a jealous, mean, spiteful petty bitch. How dare Cynthia not be full time up her gigantic ass when there is a vacancy! I'm no Kenya fan but she has been a better friend to Cynthia than Nene has ever been. 

The Porsha/Nene beef happened off screen so except for the clips shown I have little grasp of what transpired.

I can't believe Sheree wore those same ugly, ill-fitting, unflattering sweats to dinner. 

• Love 20
1 hour ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

dammit I put this in the wrong (never forget) thread.     Anywhoo.  Imma just sit this right here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrtMjgib5aw 

LMAO!  My favorite part: "I ain't hear that woman say nothing about your injured child.  I heard her talk about your slut child, your ho child, your grown child, your plastic child, your wild child; but I ain't hear her talk nothing about your injured child, okay?"

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Misslindsey said:

I agree. I do feel bad that her grandmother died, but all the Kenya at home scenes seem so calculated. The first couple episodes it was her and her damn wedding dress. So when I saw her putting photos on her bed I rolled my eyes. I rolled them even harder when she did the same thing at the hotel in San Francisco. I hope the dogs did not pee all over the photos like they did the wedding dress. I know I am a horrible person.

I don't feel so bad now. ha ha!

And then Kenya claimed she was working on her "memories video" or something like that. On a bed covered with old photographs and holding a smartyphone?

• Love 4

Kenya. Kenya kenya kenya. Just because you are not THE biggest asshole in a group of assholes for once, is nothing to crow & brag about.

Cynthia. You are so beautiful, it's giving me LIFE. Congrats to her daughter for winning the gene pool lottery!

• Love 6
13 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

A good deal of this particular drama falls directly at the feet of Andy Cohen. I saw an interview with Nene (I believe it was on WWHL) where she (correctly) stated that she was asked a direct question from a viewer during her appearance on WWHL regarding who she would get rid of and she answered the question. Her position is that all the ladies know how that show works and that its wrong for Porsha to act as if she was out lobbying for her to lose her job. Yet, the editing doesn't show the question getting asked, and Nene never breaks the 4th wall with Porsha to be like "girl, you know how WWHL works, they ask questions, and you answer". 

• Love 9
4 hours ago, walnutqueen said:

Nene's faux bun came unraveled as fast as she did.  

I had to sift through a lot of dirt to find that little speck of gold dust in this lame shitshow.

That was only good part of the show!!  I was laughing out loud at Marla trying to tuck in the ends of Nene's faux hair...and then, Marla moving her seat between Nene and Porsha ~~ I couldn't figure out if Marla just wanted a better view or if she was trying to be helpful and get between them, in case it got violent!   ;-)

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 4
14 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

Porscha, Porscha, Porscha!  Pretty sure vegetarians travel all the time.

ah, true indeed, but she's a baby vegan so surely...... I can't even follow it lol.     Beets are ugly, s'all I got. 

13 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

this, and

2 hours ago, Palomar said:

The thing is, this is last season's news. I thought they had moved past it, not meaning they were friends but at least to the point they could be at the same event.  Nene HAD to start an argument to get her drama in there and another story line to stay on the show. Get over yourself NeNe....you are no better than Porsha. I really think Porsha is trying for the most part to be low key but of course it doesn't take too much to get her going too.

this, have led to me to

1 hour ago, islandgal140 said:

The best and funniest thing this episode was Porsha nonchalantly and obliviously referring to Brielle as Kim's 'hoe daughter' and while Kim, Kroy and the rest sit there blinking silently with crickets sounding in the background. LOL. 

There is a special kind of irony about Nene sitting up on WWHL about a year ago saying that Phaedra and Porshe were 'de-classing' the show while this episode she was in a beautiful, elegant restaurant in elite, monied, full of highly educated tech savvy people San Fran shouting the f-word and bitch at the top of her lungs while she had to be restrained by 2 people. 

giphy.gif

Nene is a jealous, mean, spiteful petty bitch. How dare Cynthia not be full time up her gigantic ass when there is a vacancy! I'm no Kenya fan but she has been a better friend to Cynthia than Nene has ever been. 

The Porsha/Nene beef happened off screen so except for the clips shown I have little grasp of what transpired.

I can't believe Sheree wore those same ugly, ill-fitting, unflattering sweats to dinner. 

^this. 

The thing that Porsha (and I) is/are stuck on is why any of it is such a bfd to Nene.   Yes, she was answering a WWHL game question and yes, considering how Porsha participated in mess, all that fire is well deserved.   The question remains:  why is Nene so bothered though?  Is it really because Porsha never said thank you for coming to sit on my abdomen to stop me from beating Kenya's ass that one time?  Or about that weak ass Dish Nation clip where Porsha was saying something (in reference to being asked what she thought about Nene's WWHL comments) about people bringing you negative energy?   Are we saying that's what Nene is losing her bun and her shit about?   She can carry a grudge for life for sure, but I've seen her hear/take worse and dust it off.  I don't know ya'll, I think there's something else afoot.

Kim to Porsha:  then she said something about my injured son.  

'damo to tv:   teevee? Is this like that time she survived a cancer scare down to the Chilli's? 

Brielle is messy as shit and needs to keep her ass outta grown women bidness.   We're not responding to children so let's not let them get in it at all.     While we're on children.....I'm mad generally about having to be on Kenya's side about some shit.  This is now two for two.   Yes, you don't bring kids into the conversation.   HowEVER, I said exactly what Cynthia said in her th at exactly the same time - Kim had come for a reaction.  Got one.   Furtha, if your 29 churn are that precious to you, what are you doing posting ANYTHING about who your 18 year old has to blow to get tickets.   Say that about your trash ass or if you must co sign, stand there while your daughter says it about herself.   But you in here pissed at somebody calling Brielle a ho, when you just handed her some booty shorts and dropped her at the corner of Hollywood and Vine.  FOH. 

Forgive me if this isn't in this thread, I don't feel like scrolling back up.    Kroy doesn't talk to his parents for the same reason that Kim doesn't speak to hers.   He said that they were disrespectful to her because they didn't agree with his choice, but that once he made it regardless, they should've been able to reconcile their attitudes, but chose not to.   As trashy as she's being for a paycheck, I just needed to make clear that she's actually the one encouraging him to make up.  His condition of their apology has kept them apart.  

Meh, feh.  I'm getting predictable af lol, I'm gonna go now. 

• Love 14
2 hours ago, pasdetrois said:

Remember how they used to sashay in and out of local stores and restaurants? I wonder if there has been pushback - the merchants don't want to be associated with trashy behavior.

Hotel Via will do well not to advertise they hosted the RHOA in their press packet, lol.  

Do we know when they filmed in SF?

• Love 2