Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E18: The Real Vikings Of Orange County

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, hoosier80 said:

Ok, the blurb from Kelly's blog makes sense.  You get a case of the giggles, especially if you've been up for hours (plus drinking).  Stupid shit will make you even laugh harder.  Been there.  But our Armenian princess apparently has never experienced it.  You get slap happy.

If she wanted an excuse as to why she went into the hallway, just say I heard a loud noise.  Didn't have to be a baby crying for 10 minutes.  She is stupid.  She's not that popular, then she tries to stir shit by implying that Meghan is a bad mother.   Oh I didn't say that.........yeah but you sure implied it.  I'm sure that an English major would understand the subtleties of the language.  Oh, wait.  

I took comparative literature classes in college, paired along with the English composition course.  It was not a cakewalk, and I always did very well in English, Literature, History, etc (basically of the liberal arts).  I don't see how Peggy could possibly have graduated with a major in English.   Was it English for Armenian Dummies?  Did she finish the book while in a library at UCLA?   She was in the U.S. since 1 year old.  I worked with someone who came to the U.S. as a teenager, who spoke better than Peggy.  We have contractors from India who speak better than Peggy.  She is stupid.  She's either using the I don't speak that well (paired with I've got a degree in English from UCLA - doesn't compute), she truly doesn't speak well, or she's on something.  I was reading elsewhere - some thought she appeared high or on something during her talk with Lydia.

I thought all of the women were rude at the dinner.  Not my cup of tea, but those singers were giving their all.  They were very good, and it was disrespectful how they all acted.  The loud SKOOOOOAL, and other BS was making fun or light of their heritage.  I've performed on stage locally, and even with our productions, we rehearse and rehearse.  It's beyond rude to have people yelling during performances, talking, coming in late, etc.

Part of me is glad for Brianna getting away from the OC craziness, part is scared for her.  She won't have her family support, and Ryan still scares me.

Peggy's daughter outed that she didn't graduate college a few episodes back so maybe she only did 1 or 2 semesters before she dropped out. LOL

1 hour ago, lunastartron said:

Peggy herself says she was on heavy pain medication throughout filming due her mastectomy and reconstructive measures.

Unless Peggy had some sort of weird reaction to pain meds, (over reaction/aggression), then being on pain meds doesn't make sense. Opioids tend to relax, mellow you, knock you out, not wire you up, make you angry enough to record women laughing. Could it have caused her to misunderstand something they said, Yes, they can cause confusion, but I am sure Diko/their kids would have noticed that reaction before the trip and gotten her off any med causing it. Kelly had had her surgery after Peggy, in fact, she had it done shortly before they went to Iceland yet we don't see her all doped up, drunk at times, Yes, but not doped up. IMO, Peggy is just nasty to begin with. LOL

• Love 10
1 hour ago, lunastartron said:

I have no idea if the evening transpired in the fashion described above. Neither Kelly nor Peggy nor Tamra is a particularly reliable narrator imo. It is notably odd to me as well that editing presented the major events in question only via choppy flashbacks rather than as a linear story. Add in the fact that last year's broadcast of the bus ride from hell left out relatively major bombshells like Kelly possibly asserting that Terry had killed patients on the operating table and I have no clue what occurred in Iceland. 

I was addressing the point raised by @hoosier80 as well as a number of other posters upthread that Peggy seemed to be heavily medicated. Peggy has confirmed that she was taking medication throughout filming since her mastectomy was only, I believe, six weeks prior to her debut scene. 

What kind of medication?  That’s a long time for pain meds.  How much time was it from the six weeks to the trip?  Sounds a little fishy to me.  Even at six weeks she shouldn’t be on meds strong enough to leave her all slap eyed.  And there is the driving.  

Something is rotten in Armenia.  

• Love 19
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

Peggy's daughter outed that she didn't graduate college a few episodes back so maybe she only did 1 or 2 semesters before she dropped out. LOL

Unless Peggy had some sort of weird reaction to pain meds, (over reaction/aggression), then being on pain meds doesn't make sense. Opioids tend to relax, mellow you, knock you out, not wire you up, make you angry enough to record women laughing. Could it have caused her to misunderstand something they said, Yes, they can cause confusion, but I am sure Diko/their kids would have noticed that reaction before the trip and gotten her off any med causing it. Kelly had had her surgery after Peggy, in fact, she had it done shortly before they went to Iceland yet we don't see her all doped up, drunk at times, Yes, but not doped up. IMO, Peggy is just nasty to begin with. LOL

When did this happen/what did the daughter say? Peggy specifically claims in interviews that she has a degree and graduated from UCLA. Didn't she also expressly contend that Diko wanted her to drop out upon their marriage but she persisted and that's why she considers it so important for Giovanna to pursue design school? Wasn't there some sort of expose on Danielle Gregorio when she made false assertions on her website about having a bachelor's from UC Irving or another state school. 

• Love 5
19 minutes ago, lunastartron said:

When did this happen/what did the daughter say? Peggy specifically claims in interviews that she has a degree and graduated from UCLA. Didn't she also expressly contend that Diko wanted her to drop out upon their marriage but she persisted and that's why she considers it so important for Giovanna to pursue design school? Wasn't there some sort of expose on Danielle Gregorio when she made false assertions on her website about having a bachelor's from UC Irving or another state school. 

Her daughter said something along the lines that her mother didn't graduate about 4 or 5 episodes back. Peggy was taking with both of her daughters when it was said. Peggy also claims she and Diko are "married, husband/wife" when they were divorced a year after they were married and never remarried, so she isn't to be trusted! LOL 

• Love 12
55 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Her daughter said something along the lines that her mother didn't graduate about 4 or 5 episodes back. Peggy was taking with both of her daughters when it was said. Peggy also claims she and Diko are "married, husband/wife" when they were divorced a year after they were married and never remarried, so she isn't to be trusted! LOL 

What you say? An Armenian woman never not to be trusted. That why someone buy our Oreo Free Willy cars. They know we tell truth.

• Love 9
19 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

I think she was trying to make it seem like that was the reason she came out of her room, but to Lydia she was making it pretty clear that she did not approve of Meghan allowing her baby to cry that long and/or not knowing that her baby was crying that long. She was more than ready to tell Meghan that her baby was crying as well. Would she have come out of her room if the baby wasn't crying? Uh, yes. because she heard the ladies laughing, was paranoid they were laughing about her, couldn't hear what they were saying because the baby was crying, so she came out and recorded it. Because she does not think well, she does not get that her story makes no sense and is offensive. Like these ladies are going to be like, "Oh, baby crying!" and forget all else. Uh, no. Peggy needs a better excuse, like she peed her pants and was going to ask someone for a clean pair of sweats. That they would have believed.

Ooh, I think you just Perry Mason-ed this scenario out! Nice job.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

Here is what Briana had to say about life in the OC-

“We wanted to try it out after Ryans retirement to see if we would be happy. Over this past year, I’ve been really unhappy living here. I’ve always connected more with my Midwest roots, and I’ve never really felt I’ve fit in in Orange County. It’s my mom’s style but not mine. The night I met Ryan 9 years ago I told him to take me away from here. I gave it a shot to make my mom happy, but I have to do what’s right for myself and my family. We’re super excited, and everything is working out how it’s supposed to!” Briana explained.

Adding, “I would never move if I didn’t want to. My husband and children are the most important. I’ve never been happy in Orange County and have always wanted to live elsewhere. Ryan and I made this decision together but I was the one who actually pushed it a little more. I need a simple life for my health. I got an amazing job, we found an amazing house. It’s all good!!! Orange County is a mess and way too expensive. It’s not how I want to live my life and that’s MY choice.”

Briana wasn't happy in OC before she left for OKC, then she wasn't happy in OKC.  I hope this geographical cure works for she and Ryan.  I firmly believe Briana's ill advised move to OC was simply because she made a lot of money filming RHOC and her mother desperately needed a storyline after the Brooks debacle the previous season.  She was certainly a fish out of water this season at Tamra's party.  

I think she moved back close to her mother out of guilt as well. Vicki was all alone when she came back and Briana had had a hand in Brooks walking out on her mom and I can see/hear Vicki guilting her over that to get her to move back. LOL

• Love 13
On 11/7/2017 at 5:26 PM, LilaFowler said:

If the goal is to get Vicki off of the show, then Tamra is doing a good job. She pulled one ally over to their side (Kelly) and then alienated another (Peggy). Vicki is all alone now. She thinks that Tamra has forgiven and will move on? No, she just succeeded in isolating her from her already small group. If forced, Kelly will choose Tamra & co over Vicki to stay on the show.

I don't get how Tamra alienated Peggy. Vicki simply did the same thing to Peggy this year that she did to Kelly last year. She didn't say anything to defend her because she was happy that the others were getting along with her and she didn't want to rock the boat. It is all on Vicki. And while I cannot stand Kelly, she has done a very good job of cozying up to the others, while at the same time sticking by Vicki. I don't see it as Tamra pulling Kelly over to her side at all. 

• Love 2
On 11/7/2017 at 8:03 PM, ShawnaLanne said:

You know,  I didn't ferberize my kid, and sometimes he still cried for 10 minutes, babies do that.  Puggy needs to STFU about other people's parenting. 

The thing that was so interesting to me about this was when Kelly defended Peggy and said something like "no she wouldn't have said anything about Meghan being a bad mom". But wasn't Kelly the one who earlier in the season seemed to indicate that Meghan was a bad mom for being out and about on the town while her tiny one was home? Honestly, what Peggy said was horrible, but no more so (IMO) than what Kelly had said. 

• Love 11
13 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

What kind of medication?  That’s a long time for pain meds.  How much time was it from the six weeks to the trip?  Sounds a little fishy to me.  Even at six weeks she shouldn’t be on meds strong enough to leave her all slap eyed.  And there is the driving.  

Peggy's excuses and timelines seem to be off in general. She keeps saying she "just" went through the cancer scare, but then it seems other times when it's been brought up, the whole diagnosis/surgery process started quite some time ago.  Also with her father and taking offense at Kelly's joke. While I would never minimize the enormity of losing a parent, didn't he die like 2 years ago? I could be wrong. I'm sure it still hurts a lot, but it's not something that "just" happened.

I'm thinking it you're in enough pain to be on heavy meds for a surgery, you're not flying off to Iceland. I'm not buying it.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

“We wanted to try it out after Ryans retirement to see if we would be happy. Over this past year, I’ve been really unhappy living here. I’ve always connected more with my Midwest roots, and I’ve never really felt I’ve fit in in Orange County. It’s my mom’s style but not mine. The night I met Ryan 9 years ago I told him to take me away from here. I gave it a shot to make my mom happy, but I have to do what’s right for myself and my family. We’re super excited, and everything is working out how it’s supposed to!” Briana explained.

Adding, “I would never move if I didn’t want to. My husband and children are the most important. I’ve never been happy in Orange County and have always wanted to live elsewhere. Ryan and I made this decision together but I was the one who actually pushed it a little more. I need a simple life for my health. I got an amazing job, we found an amazing house. It’s all good!!! Orange County is a mess and way too expensive. It’s not how I want to live my life and that’s MY choice.”

Briana wasn't happy in OC before she left for OKC, then she wasn't happy in OKC.  I hope this geographical cure works for she and Ryan.  I firmly believe Briana's ill advised move to OC was simply because she made a lot of money filming RHOC and her mother desperately needed a storyline after the Brooks debacle the previous season.  She was certainly a fish out of water this season at Tamra's party.  

I think I read they'll be near his family.  Maybe having that support system, unlike in OKC, is what will make it work for them.

• Love 9
20 hours ago, lunastartron said:

Heather mentioned plenty of billing when it came to construction costs in order to get the specific monetary amounts that she was paying for cabinetry, handles, and her salon sink on camera. 

Heather was humble-bragging. I would buy -no pun intended - diko complaining about the cost of all safes he has to purchase to hide all his (fake) jewels. I just can't imagine Ken Todd complaining about a phone bill. It seems trite. 

• Love 12
21 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

Wealthy people hire others to handle their bills.  They don’t mention their bills.  That shit is for povs like me and noveau riches like the Salamians.  De trop is what you call it.   It’s shamefull in rich circles.  Ask Heather, she knows.  Rich people are also perfectly coiffed, like Heather.

okay, I am so un-rich that I have literally never heard that expression in my life! 

And people ask me why I do things like go online and talk about the Real Housewives.  B/c y'all are smart.  and I learn shit!!

• Love 9
47 minutes ago, candle96 said:

Peggy's excuses and timelines seem to be off in general. She keeps saying she "just" went through the cancer scare, but then it seems other times when it's been brought up, the whole diagnosis/surgery process started quite some time ago.  Also with her father and taking offense at Kelly's joke. While I would never minimize the enormity of losing a parent, didn't he die like 2 years ago? I could be wrong. I'm sure it still hurts a lot, but it's not something that "just" happened.

I'm thinking it you're in enough pain to be on heavy meds for a surgery, you're not flying off to Iceland. I'm not buying it.

Peggy's father died this past December, shortly before she had her surgery and filming began. That said, Kelly wasn't being mean/disrespectful about her dads passing but was saying that her threating to have Diko talk to Michael about Kelly's bad behavior was akin to saying "My dad's going to beat up your dad" that kids say. 

• Like 1
  • Love 14
22 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Peggy takes things literally and is simultaneously illiterate. She's a walking oxymoron or Armenian translate - a moron on Oxy.

I honestly think she plays the "don't speak English" card so that she can treat people however the fuck she feels like it.  I don't know how to explain it, sometimes I get the feeling that some people (NOT ALL!  NOT ALL AT ALL!) from other countries think that they're better than Americans, so maybe it's entitlement, like she doesn't really feel like engaging, so it's an excuse.

I think she's fake and vile.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, candle96 said:

15 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

Peggy's dad passed away on December 5 of 2016. She had the mastectomy right after the New Year, then filming began in February. Iceland was in early to mid-May as the trailer was out by the very end of that month/first few days in June. 

Peggy has confirmed that she had extenders. I don't see anything unusual about still being on pain meds four months later in the context that she was likely still undergoing reconstructive measures. 

ETA: I don't disagree with the premise that Peggy has been disingenuous and deliberately provocative at times during the season.

However, in the context of Shannon attributing her five-years-long public meltdown (replete with dish tossing, drunken stumbling, sobbing, etc) to a marriage over which she has autonomy and control and Tamra accrediting her sadism to Sydney's disengagement (which, like the Beador marital death rattle, is nothing new), I have to say that recently burying one's parent while simultaneously confronting one's own mortality in the framework of a physically painful medical scare precipitated by the same disease that previously claimed the life of one's other parent pretty much takes the win for mindfucks IMO. 

Edited by lunastartron
  • Love 10
46 minutes ago, lunastartron said:

Peggy's dad passed away on December 5 of 2016. She had the mastectomy right after the New Year, then filming began in February. Iceland was in early to mid-May as the trailer was out by the very end of that month/first few days in June. 

Peggy has confirmed that she had extenders. I don't see anything unusual about still being on pain meds four months later in the context that she was likely still have reconstructive measures. 

ETA: I don't disagree with the premise that Peggy has been disingenuous and deliberately provocative at times during the season.

Thanks for the clarification about the timeline. So her father's death is more recent, so there may still be some sensitivity to Kelly's joke/reference. (not that she understood it anyway)  I swear half of my problem with Peggy is how badly she articulates her point of view and what's going on with her with the ladies.  I think the ladies jump on her because they're confused as to what she's upset about. That, and her seeming too dumb to get any jokes/references. I don't find her likable, but if she could actually coherently articulate her argument with others, she'd be a much better cast member. Kelly, for example, is a good example of someone you may hate, but still knows how to put on a good show.

I really have to wonder if Peggy had ever watched this show or knew what she was getting into. If she really didn't understand, there's a part of me that does feel bad for her. 

Edited by candle96
  • Love 4
49 minutes ago, lunastartron said:

Peggy has confirmed that she had extenders. I don't see anything unusual about still being on pain meds four months later in the context that she was likely still undergoing reconstructive measures. 

However, in the context of Shannon attributing her five-years-long public meltdown (replete with dish tossing, drunken stumbling, sobbing, etc) to a marriage over which she has autonomy and control and Tamra accrediting her sadism to Sydney's disengagement (which, like the Beador marital death rattle, is nothing new), I have to say that recently burying one's parent while simultaneously confronting one's own mortality in the framework of a physically painful medical scare precipitated by the same disease that previously claimed the life of one's other parent pretty much takes the win for mindfucks IMO. 

I didnt realize it was so recent. Peggy seems really out of it and it would make sense she wasn't 100%ready to be social or on meds.

After my dad passed I was a home body for about 6 months.  I would cry so much, when my husband and I started to go out for a meal I'd cry at restaurants. I can not imagine going on a reality show so soon after.  Specially this catty fighting show.  

Also Diko doesnt bother me so much, he seems like a nice guy. Maybe too showy but overall harmless. 

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, candle96 said:

Thanks for the clarification about the timeline. So her father's death is more recent, so there may still be some sensitivity to Kelly's joke/reference. (not that she understood it anyway)  I swear half of my problem with Peggy is how badly she articulates her point of view and what's going on with her with the ladies.  I think the ladies jump on her because they're confused as to what she's upset about. That, and her seeming too dumb to get any jokes/references. I don't find her likable, but if she could actually coherently articulate her argument with others, she'd be a much better cast member. Kelly, for example, is a good example of someone you may hate, but still knows how to put on a good show.

I really have to wonder if Peggy had ever watched this show or knew what she was getting into. If she really didn't understand, there's a part of me that does feel bad for her. 

I think it was clearly a bad decision for Peggy to accept her spot while still medically impaired rather than deferring for a year. But I sort of get that she may have wanted a diversion/pseudo-job to take her mind off of all of the difficulties she'd just experienced. Some Housewives do manage to get through their maiden season with minimal conflict and all-around approval i.e. Eileen Davidson and Lydia herself both enjoyed pretty positive receptions initially. Plus, it would probably be hard to turn down the opportunity to grow Diko's business and I'd hazard a guess that production both lobbied hard for her and has been directing her to act as Vicki's ride-or-die due to the whole cancer angle. 

7 minutes ago, janie2002 said:

I didnt realize it was so recent. Peggy seems really out of it and it would make sense she wasn't 100%ready to be social or on meds.

After my dad passed I was a home body for about 6 months.  I would cry so much, when my husband and I started to go out for a meal I'd cry at restaurants. I can not imagine going on a reality show so soon after.  Specially this catty fighting show.  

Also Diko doesnt bother me so much, he seems like a nice guy. Maybe too showy but overall harmless. 

I'm terribly sorry to hear about your father's passing; I hope it's gotten better in time.

And I myself very much appreciate that Diko acts as if he actively enjoys being around his wife and takes efforts to make her laugh. It's a very nice departure from the other marriages on the show. He's been mocked for the butterfly joke but that and scenes like the one of him climbing into Peggy's luggage are endearing from my perspective considering that he was probably trying to take her mind off of all that she had recently lost. 

Edited by lunastartron
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Being happy is a state of mind and it sounds like she has difficulty being happy anywhere!  If she identifies with her Midwest roots why isn't she moving to the Midwest?  Perhaps she needs to look a little deeper to find out if her unhappiness is related to her location or her life.  If she hated OC why buy a house there and leave her husband in OK while depriving her sons day in and day out access to their dad?  I certainly wouldn't have bought a house in my hometown JUST to make my mom happy.  Briana, your problems WILL follow you anywhere.  

• Love 12
2 hours ago, yourmomiseasy said:

I think I read they'll be near his family.  Maybe having that support system, unlike in OKC, is what will make it work for them.

Where is Ryan's family living? Just curious to know where Briana thinks she will be happy. 

• Love 2

Peggy herself says she was on heavy pain medication throughout filming due her mastectomy and reconstructive measures.

Doped up, and yet still beyond boring.

So, Brianna moved back to OC because it was imperative that she be near her old doctors, but now she's moving across the country from them? Yeah, okay. Anyway, good riddance.

• Love 13
3 hours ago, gundysgirl said:

I don't get how Tamra alienated Peggy. Vicki simply did the same thing to Peggy this year that she did to Kelly last year. She didn't say anything to defend her because she was happy that the others were getting along with her and she didn't want to rock the boat. It is all on Vicki. And while I cannot stand Kelly, she has done a very good job of cozying up to the others, while at the same time sticking by Vicki. I don't see it as Tamra pulling Kelly over to her side at all. 

I wouldn't put it past Tamra to be friendly with Vicki, knowing that Vicki will leave any new girls high and dry at the chance of getting close to Tamra once again, then dumping Vicki once Vicki has sufficiently pissed off her new friends. Of course Vicki's actions are on her. But Tamra is very calculating. 

• Love 8
On 11/6/2017 at 11:25 PM, Cheetosandchoc said:

I thought so at first too but then noticed fake eyelashes were enormous. I think they weighed her lids down.

In none of her other scenes was she acting so high.  I think she downed a few pills of some type, painkiller or xanax to get her through the next day.  She was really rolling her eyes around trying to keep them open in a way that she didn't do all season long.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, candle96 said:

This is really Peggy's fundamental problem. She's inarticulate, but thinks she's 100% clear and comprehensible. In her talk with Lydia, Peggy claimed that Kelly's crack was intentional, but the show had to provide us with a flashback of Peggy telling Kelly about her father's death because even in her discussion with Lydia, Peggy couldn't just clearly say "I told Kelly about my father's death. That's why I think Kelly was intentionally being cruel." The editors have to fill in the blanks because Peggy doesn't know how to explain anything.

Conversely Heather Thomson's father died a couple of days before filming started on her freshman season. Her first couple of episodes were rough, but midway through filming she evened out. However, Heather isn't dumb nor does she willingly seem to isolate herself in an insulated community. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, SCS said:

Bwhahaha!!!

33148bd153c2309a04fa70c35c87e5f5--human-

Someone needs to photoshop on some big ol' fake eyelashes

1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

Where is Ryan's family living? Just curious to know where Briana thinks she will be happy. 

IDK, I think someone said something about it in the Vicki thread.  Maybe NC?

59 minutes ago, jaync said:

So, Brianna moved back to OC because it was imperative that she be near her old doctors, but now she's moving across the country from them? Yeah, okay. Anyway, good riddance.

There's a recent picture of Brianna in Vicki's thread and she looks a lot healthier.  I'm not saying that just because she dropped weight.  She just looks healthy and happy to me in the picture posted instead of her usual sick and exhausted.  Maybe her medical condition is in maintenance phase now instead of active care and she isn't going to the doctor all the time so it isn't so important to be near them anymore.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, jaync said:

My Aunt had a mastectomy and the pain of the, extenders,  not sure what it is called to open the breast cavity for implants,  was unreal,  she had complications as well,  but I do feel for Puggy for that if nothing else. 

• Love 6

The idea that Peggy's father recently passed away, then she had a radical surgery, and within a month went on a reality show???  Nice judgement call Peggy.   Wow.  I'm sure since she consults Diko about everything, he pushed for it.  

Peggy gets so upset and angry when people just try to understand what she's trying to say.  Everyone, including Lydia, has been frustrated by it.    Even during the scenes where she & Diko are have dinner, or just talking, you can't make sense out of what she's trying to say.  Then she gets that snotty sneer on her puss. 

• Love 13
Just now, notnowimbusy said:

The idea that Peggy's father recently passed away, then she had a radical surgery, and within a month went on a reality show???  Nice judgement call Peggy.   Wow.  I'm sure since she consults Diko about everything, he pushed for it.  

Peggy gets so upset and angry when people just try to understand what she's trying to say.  Everyone, including Lydia, has been frustrated by it.    Even during the scenes where she & Diko are have dinner, or just talking, you can't make sense out of what she's trying to say.  Then she gets that snotty sneer on her puss. 

Considering Peggy has such a hard time finding words, understanding words and cannot communicate in a way ANYONE can understand her, they should do some neurological tests.  

• Love 4

Ok I call BS on Peggy being on heavy pain medication throughout filming due to her double mastectomy.  The surgery sucks, but I was on OxyContin for less than a week.  I could see being on them for two weeks, but beyond that would be a stretch.  I'm still chuckling about her reaction to having her expanders filled...she claimed it was very painful.  In reality you feel nothing when they fill the expanders.   If Peggy was on pain killers, it would suggest to me she has a problem with pain killers.  

• Love 4
17 minutes ago, AttackTurtle said:

Ok I call BS on Peggy being on heavy pain medication throughout filming due to her double mastectomy.  The surgery sucks, but I was on OxyContin for less than a week.  I could see being on them for two weeks, but beyond that would be a stretch.  I'm still chuckling about her reaction to having her expanders filled...she claimed it was very painful.  In reality you feel nothing when they fill the expanders.   If Peggy was on pain killers, it would suggest to me she has a problem with pain killers.  

My Aunt had a horrible reaction to the extenders being filled,  they messed something up and it was a year of pain.  So,  while I'm really happy it was cake for you,  it isn't for everyone.

• Love 5
21 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

My Aunt had a horrible reaction to the extenders being filled,  they messed something up and it was a year of pain.  So,  while I'm really happy it was cake for you,  it isn't for everyone.

The solution to this would have been for rich lady Peggy not to do the show.  She doesn’t need the money.  She had elective surgery which appears to have been scheduled less than two months before filming started.   She could and should have bowed out due to these circumstances.   

• Love 10
7 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

The solution to this would have been for rich lady Peggy not to do the show.  She doesn’t need the money.  She had elective surgery which appears to have been scheduled less than two months before filming started.   She could and should have bowed out due to these circumstances.   

Yes.  She should not have do e the show. Hundred percent agree,  can't stand Puggy, but let's not start with trying to quantify another person's pain. 

• Love 3

Maybe her medical condition is in maintenance phase now instead of active care and she isn't going to the doctor all the time so it isn't so important to be near them anymore.

Could be, but I just never bought that her doctors in OK were so terrible that she had to flee back to Cali a hot minute after surgery (which the OK drs. obviously were capable enough to perform in the first place).

My Aunt had a mastectomy and the pain of the, extenders,  not sure what it is called to open the breast cavity for implants,  was unreal,  she had complications as well,  but I do feel for Puggy for that if nothing else. 

I can believe Pugs was in pain, but my point was that even hard drugs can't keep her from being anything but a botlike sourpuss.

i wonder what Peggy/Dicko's motives were for doing the show.

I want to know what TPTB's motive was for hiring them.

Edited by jaync
  • Love 2

WOW! Peggy really hates Shannon. She went after Shannon in her blog and nada about Tamara being the first to yell at her about the "baby crying crap" and then Tamara  called Diko a little bitch. Nope, not one word about Tamara. 

Both Lydia and Peggy are really quite nasty to Shannon. What am I missing? Has to be more than just Vicki not getting along with Shannon.

• Love 13
28 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

WOW! Peggy really hates Shannon. She went after Shannon in her blog and nada about Tamara being the first to yell at her about the "baby crying crap" and then Tamara  called Diko a little bitch. Nope, not one word about Tamara. 

Both Lydia and Peggy are really quite nasty to Shannon. What am I missing? Has to be more than just Vicki not getting along with Shannon.

The rumor is that Lydia was brought back to lead team Vicki at all costs and Peggy was hired to be team Vicki at all costs as well. Since Vicki is more vested in making up with Tamra than she is Shannon and also claiming that Shannon is keeping her/Tamra apart, they are trying to discredit Shannon to drive a wedge between her/Tamra. So, it really is them trying to save Vicki's Orange in order to secure their own for next season. LOL

• Love 11
30 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

Peggy and Lydia having been coming for Shannon all season and it makes no sense, especially on Peggy's part. They are just coming across as petty and pointless.

5 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

The rumor is that Lydia was brought back to lead team Vicki at all costs and Peggy was hired to be team Vicki at all costs as well. Since Vicki is more vested in making up with Tamra than she is Shannon and also claiming that Shannon is keeping her/Tamra apart, they are trying to discredit Shannon to drive a wedge between her/Tamra. So, it really is them trying to save Vicki's Orange in order to secure their own for next season. LOL

That makes sense and explains Peggy and Lydia's virulent anti-Shannon spin on everything. 

• Love 15

I'm going to Iceland next year can;t wait after seeing the Scenery and I paid $699 including airfare on Groupon Getaways. I will be leaving anyone home who acts like Peggy or Vicki  lol. I would toss Peggy off a glacier she annoys the hell out of me.

• Love 13
5 minutes ago, MsDiva2007 said:

I'm going to Iceland next year can;t wait after seeing the Scenery and I paid $699 including airfare on Groupon Getaways. I will be leaving anyone home who acts like Peggy or Vicki  lol. I would toss Peggy off a glacier she annoys the hell out of me.

The cost of food is outrageous, so be prepared.

• Love 3
11 hours ago, ShawnaLanne said:

Yes.  She should not have do e the show. Hundred percent agree,  can't stand Puggy, but let's not start with trying to quantify another person's pain. 

When that person is on a reality show acting like an asshole and using pain as an excuse, I will indeed question her pain.   It’s the same scam that Vicki tried to pull- no one would dare question a cancer patient.

• Love 10
14 hours ago, ShawnaLanne said:

I feel for your aunt, but that is not typical.  As you indicated she had a horrible reaction.  There has been no indication that Peggy has had a horrible reaction and given the drastic measures she took after they discovered pre-cancerous cells (not a tumor), I'm sure we would've heard about any bad reaction Peggy was having.  FWIW - my expanders ended up being a bust & I ended up having to have tram flap surgery...now that was a whole other nightmare for me.  But I hope your aunt is doing well now.

• Love 4
22 hours ago, Saltgypsie said:

I know I'm one of the very few, or maybe the only one..

But I'd like to see Peggy for one more season.  The first season is always hard for the new comer..she needs to find her niche.. 

I've been thinking the same thing.  This seasons started very choppy but I'd be happy if the entire cast came back.  There was a lot of "newness" this season plus big changes in many of their lives.  I'd like to see them all come back and give it another season - assuming nothing super ugly comes out at the reunion.

• Love 1