Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E18: The Real Vikings Of Orange County

• Start Topic

I thought Peggy meant that she heard the women laughing because the baby was crying and she went down the hall to see what was going on - but she said it backward and with venom in her approach.

• Love 7

Just so I have this correct - Shannon and Tamra sticking up for Meghan is "piling on" and "bullying" but if Icky and Lydiot stand with Pugly that's "having her back."

This woman is the most insufferable housewife I have ever seen.  I am frankly amazed that they did not start editing her ass out mid-season.  

5 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

I think Diko was upset with Peggy because he realized the Iceland trip may be their nail in their coffin where the show is concerned. I agree that he loves the orange even more than Peggy. But if a HW spends half of the trip holed up in her room, and is such a diva that she refuses to even fly home with the other HWs, why would she be asked back for another season? He did seem genuinely upset with her (for maybe the first time this season), and I think he is smart enough to know (as opposed to his wife) that it is curtains for Diko's free business commercials. 

I should clarify my Iceland comment. I don't think the show (Lydiot?) did much of a job of showing what is likely a diverse climate in Iceland. What they showed for the most part was very stark and not to my liking. I liked the ladies hike on the mountain, but I have done that myself in my home province (B.C.) It was amazing. Heli hiking for three days where we were dropped off by helicopter on the top of a mountain in the morning, spent the morning hiking, then picked up at noon and taken to another mountain in the afternoon. It was an amazing three days, and was to include lunch on a glacier but that day it was too windy for the helicopter to land on the glacier. 

I also didn't like the last night of entertainment with the vikings. (Were they the only women there?). Mostly because it reminded me of the two times I have been dragged to the Tournament of Kings show/dinner in Las Vegas which I absolutely hated. Had to go both times as it was the choice of the person(s) we were there celebrating with (anniversary one time, birthday another). I don't care if it is someone's dying wish, I will never go to another show like that. Lol.

All I could think of was "Oh look - it's 'Medieval Times" with Horns.!"

• Love 13

Though I still think that editing is used to make David look like more of a jerk than he actually might be, I think Shannon will be happier and healthier without him.

That said, I don’t blame him for not wanting to attend the next shit-show party.

• Love 21
21 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Though I still think that editing is used to make David look like more of a jerk than he actually might be, I think Shannon will be happier and healthier without him.

That said, I don’t blame him for not wanting to attend the next shit-show party.

These two jab at each other...just in different ways.   Takes two to tango and I'd wager it's a 50-50 split for David and Shannon.

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 18

It was kind of a bummer to see Shannon, who has been so rudely gaslighted since her first season - I will never, ever forget that dinner party where Heather so obnoxiously wondered aloud if they should call an ambulance - scream at Peggy that she's a lunatic. I get why she did, but I wish she'd been able to bite that one back, because if anyone knows how not-great it is to be called crazy on tv, it's her.

Peggy's legitimately not well, I think, which is also why it made me cringe to hear that particular insult hurled at her. I don't want her on my TV any longer because she's terrible at being a Housewife, but I'm concerned. Between the health issues, her mother dying, and the pressure of being filmed for something she seems to want no part of (I really think this is a Diko thing), it seems like she's spiraling. It's not normal to lock yourself up for over a day without answering a call or text, and to apparently not have eaten during that time (seriously, did that sad lodge not offer room service?), and she seemed genuinely out of it. Maybe it was sleep deprivation and super low blood sugar (because honestly, that on its own would do it), or if she's medicated or what, but Peggy just doesn't seem to be home. This was the most dramatic example of it, but it kinda seems like Peggy hasn't been present the whole season, and it's eerie. And boring.

• Love 15
1 hour ago, LIMOM said:

I thought that Meghan would be off this season and yet she came back, I seriously doubt that she would not come back if offered the job.

She seems so regular compared to the rest of the crew, and I wonder if much like Peggy, her husband is the reason why she is still on.

Meagan to her credit does not seem to have a very strong famewhore gene or a desire to be famous.

Shannon and Kelly playing the field sounds fun in theory. I hope that the fun Shannon will be back.

She seems so deflated.

I like Meghan, but this is her third reality show, so that famewhore gene is probably there.  The was previously on Resale Royalty and Say Yes to the Dress.

• Love 9

First off, I wouldn't have Peggy's back either because she doesn't deserve *anyone* to have her back. BUT, Vicki honey, if someone doesn't have *your* back, no matter how egregious your disgusting behaviour has been, you screech like a demented hyena.  (No matter how much you say you wouldn't get mad if she didn't have your back. Oh, honey, we've seen you in action.) And you can't lift a finger or say a word for your alleged friend? No wonder nobody wants to be more than "whoop it up" friends with you, and few enough of those.  And still I can't deal with Peggy's blank face when Vicki gave her the headband/hat. When someone gives you something, can't you muster the tiniest bit of a smile.

Peggy continues to be The Worst Housewife. I continue to be shocked that she was an English major. Just shocked. She went to (the very end of) that dinner party not to "support Lydia" but to pick a fight. Mission accomplished. Flouncing off in the middle of the night is perfectly in character and utterly ridiculous.

And when Brianna asks Vicki about the trip, Vicki says, "The girls drank." Yeah, 'cause you were as sober as a monk. *snorts*

I'll bet Peggy paid a pile of money for that horrid jean jacket. Someone saw her coming. (And don't get me started on how she'd interpret that remark.)

David has left this marriage in all but the minimal physical presence. He has no interest in Shannon or anything she touches. Poor Archie.

Last but not least, Iceland is utterly gorgeous. It is on my most-wanted-to-visit list. Iceland, I'm so very sorry these OC heifers clomped all over you.

• Love 12
44 minutes ago, remmybrat said:

I wonder how long Tamra and Vicki's renewed friendship will last seeing that Eddie does not like Vicki?

Tamra simply isolated Vicki from her one remaining ally, then proceeded to cut her from the herd.  She’s really great at strategy.  Too bad she didn’t get a better education and handle on her emotions years ago.  She could run important shit.  

She doesn’t have 2 shits to give for Vicki.  

• Love 15
4 hours ago, ghoulina said:

First of all, "ten minutes" is Peggy's claim. No one else has mentioned the baby crying. The baby could have well cried out for a minute or two. It could have been whimpering on and off. We have no idea, though, if Aspen truly was crying, how strongly, and for how long. 

Also, pumping is not that easy for every woman. And some babies really don't take to a bottle. My oldest would take a bottle from his father every night. My second refused a bottle each and every time it was offered to him. Megan wasn't just going away for a night. She was halfway around the world for several days. Being separated from Aspen that long could have really mucked up their established breastfeeding routine. I applaud that nursing means that much to her, that she brought the baby along. 

And I can't fault her for crying. Parenting is the easiest thing in the world to have an opinion on, but the hardest thing in the world to do. It's her first, she's hormonal, she's trying to find that balance between motherhood and social life. Kelly already called her out on it once, so she's feeling sensitive about it. I don't blame her for crying. 

Absolutely, agreed, she likely was exaggerating, like she does about everything!  Also, if bringing up the baby crying was being "misinterpreted" and confused with her being upset about the other ladies laughing at her, then why did she mention that Meghan was "a 35...38 year old giraffe" with such venom?  That was said with Dis. Gust.  She was clearly being mean spirited towards Meghan.

Ferberizing works...and that's IF the baby was really even crying that long...

This makes me laugh thinking of one of the funniest episodes of Modern Family. Cameron is having a hard time implementing the Ferber method on Lilly, which was Mitchell's idea...too funny!  It made Cam sympathy cry...:)

Edited by IKnowRight
  • Love 17
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

First of all, "ten minutes" is Peggy's claim. No one else has mentioned the baby crying. The baby could have well cried out for a minute or two. It could have been whimpering on and off. We have no idea, though, if Aspen truly was crying, how strongly, and for how long. 

Also, pumping is not that easy for every woman. And some babies really don't take to a bottle. My oldest would take a bottle from his father every night. My second refused a bottle each and every time it was offered to him. Megan wasn't just going away for a night. She was halfway around the world for several days. Being separated from Aspen that long could have really mucked up their established breastfeeding routine. I applaud that nursing means that much to her, that she brought the baby along. 

And I can't fault her for crying. Parenting is the easiest thing in the world to have an opinion on, but the hardest thing in the world to do. It's her first, she's hormonal, she's trying to find that balance between motherhood and social life. Kelly already called her out on it once, so she's feeling sensitive about it. I don't blame her for crying. 

I went to a happy hour with my aunt last Saturday.  The bar insisted they have never had a happy hour on weekends  but she insisted they do, and that we have gone there for years.  She’s been there exactly twice.  People are prone to exaggerate time greatly.

As to crying babies, I knew one named Mr. potato head who cried at the daycare I worked at for at least an hour every damn day.  Nothing wrong, couldn’t be distracted.  He grew out of it.  We always winced when poor potato head got dropped off.  He grew up to be a really nice good looking kid BTW.

• Love 14
1 hour ago, nexxie said:

47 minutes ago, Jextella said:

These two jab at each other...just in different ways.   Takes two to tango and I'd wager it's a 50-50 split for David and Shannon.

I really wonder if they had already decided to divorce at that time and he just agreed to be on for the sake of the story line.

First, they never discussed buying a new home or building another one, and lastly he is just out of control rude.

I was especially taken back by the comment he made about his daughters last week. He seems pissed off already.

The timing is also extremely convenient. Weird.

45 minutes ago, yourmomiseasy said:

I like Meghan, but this is her third reality show, so that famewhore gene is probably there.  The was previously on Resale Royalty and Say Yes to the Dress.

Wow. I was so wrong lol!

Resale royalty?

dang.

23 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

Tamra simply isolated Vicki from her one remaining ally, then proceeded to cut her from the herd.  She’s really great at strategy.  Too bad she didn’t get a better education and handle on her emotions years ago.  She could run important shit.  

Do you think that Vicki will be forced out next season?

she got no friends, no family, no story lines.....

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

I went to a happy hour with my aunt last Saturday.  The bar insisted they have never had a happy hour on weekends  but she insisted they do, and that we have gone there for years.  She’s been there exactly twice.  People are prone to exaggerate time greatly.

As to crying babies, I knew one named Mr. potato head who cried at the daycare I worked at for at least an hour every damn day.  Nothing wrong, couldn’t be distracted.  He grew out of it.  We always winced when poor potato head got dropped off.  He grew up to be a really nice good looking kid BTW.

If Aspen is the type of kid who has the stamina to cry on for one hour, she needs to stay home.

Obviously, mr potato head needed  to go to daycare but a girls trip is not mandatory.

Sorry/not sorry but if I save my money to go on vacation, I am not listening to a baby crying all night. It is just rude and unfair.

Yes, babies cry at time but when my kid cried I made sure that he stopped.

15 minutes ago, eurekagirl mOo said:

I took a bullet last night and re watched last week, then this week....Quick I need a casserole!

I hated Kelly last year but not so much now..Peggy could make Satan himself look good! What a nasty, condescending bitch. Fly home by yourself...I'm pretty sure she had a broom somewhere and didn't even need "her"jet. Yeah sure lady. What his her problem? If she doesn't want to be on the show then quit..Oh wait...she does whatever her dick husband says. Blech. It's 2017 so no woman HAS to do what a man tells her! I was with Tamra  "get an education and make your own money" Single for 10 years..best thing I did.

Vicki .. no one needs a dress that short. No One. 

And what the HELL with the high heels???? Your in Iceland. Wear boots like a normal human person.  Vicks looked 100 trying to hobble around in those heels and that dress. I'm not even going into Peggy's ballgown for dinner. Did she think she was going to the Academy Awards??

Her remark to Megan had BETTER have been the nail in her coffin. That was nasty, uncalled for, passive aggressive shit. You NEVER criticize a new Mom. She's doing a great job and obviously loves that baby doll to bits. I had no problem with her taking the baby. She's still bonding. Hell if pets can miss you so can a baby! We were ALL babies once people! News Flash Peggy....babies cry at times. Yes even IF you hold them they cry! In other news, water is wet.

I didn't hear Shannon got separated!!! Well hope she can move on, take the damn pills, and find some happiness.

Tamra got an Education? 

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, LIMOM said:

Do you think that Vicki will be forced out next season?

she got no friends, no family, no story lines.....

I think there will be a big boot for several of them.  We can only hope Vicki will be one of them, and take her sausage casing dresses with her.  

Vicki and Peggy like drama that has to do with them only.  They don’t like to engage in drama with others because they’re both cowards.  Tamra and Kelly love to brawl, and won’t back down.  Shannons also a scrapper.  Lydia likes to be confrontational as long as she’s on her high horse and goes unchallenged.   

I think they’ll keep the fighters.

• Love 12
58 minutes ago, annewithaneee said:

It was kind of a bummer to see Shannon, who has been so rudely gaslighted since her first season - I will never, ever forget that dinner party where Heather so obnoxiously wondered aloud if they should call an ambulance - scream at Peggy that she's a lunatic. I get why she did, but I wish she'd been able to bite that one back, because if anyone knows how not-great it is to be called crazy on tv, it's her.

Peggy's legitimately not well, I think, which is also why it made me cringe to hear that particular insult hurled at her. I don't want her on my TV any longer because she's terrible at being a Housewife, but I'm concerned. Between the health issues, her mother dying, and the pressure of being filmed for something she seems to want no part of (I really think this is a Diko thing), it seems like she's spiraling. It's not normal to lock yourself up for over a day without answering a call or text, and to apparently not have eaten during that time (seriously, did that sad lodge not offer room service?), and she seemed genuinely out of it. Maybe it was sleep deprivation and super low blood sugar (because honestly, that on its own would do it), or if she's medicated or what, but Peggy just doesn't seem to be home. This was the most dramatic example of it, but it kinda seems like Peggy hasn't been present the whole season, and it's eerie. And boring.

I think that she was not in a good place mentally mourning both her breasts and her father.

If she also had her extender in, she might have been in pain as well.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

I don’t truly believe Aspen was crying for 10 minutes. I don’t believe let alone understand a word out of Peggy’s mouth! My point was that she was concerned enough to call Megan on it yet not concerned enough to actually do anything about it (check and see if Aspen was actually being cared for or left alone to cry for minutes at a time).

I totally get the breast feeding issue. I’m not knocking her for doing it but if it was me I wouldn’t travel half way around the world with a breast feeding baby either for a work function (girls trip) where people will probably end up questioning my choices and I’m not emotionally ready to deal with that. 

I like Megan and dislike Peggy. I would have just stayed home if my baby was that attached to the teet is all my point was. 

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

That's what she TRIED to say....after she received such a strong backlash to her original statement. But I don't buy it. Why focus on the time? "Megan, your baby was crying for TEN MINUTES". That has no relevance on hearing the girls laughing. It sounded very accusatory to me. 

She only speaks/understands poor English when it suits her. 

So now we're going from Peggy's unverified "10 minutes" to "all night". No one else complained about the baby. I traveled with my son at that age; and while I was certainly never lucky to get that nice of a vacation, I never had any problem keeping him mostly quiet in our room. He might cry out for a bit, but no louder than the TV next door. Some babies are obviously more difficult than others. My youngest, my daughter, has been high maintenance from day one. There was often no consoling her. If I knew how to "make sure" she stopped crying, I would have. But I never was able to travel with her. Aspen hasn't shown, in any of their scenes, a propensity to be an overly fussy baby. 

I'd wager that if the child were a real hindrance to the trip, the other girls would have said something. I think Peggy was just being a bitch. 

I am responding to the anecdotal story from Mu Chu’s experience at  the day care. Sorry if it was not clear!

As far as the other girls speaking out about Aspen. No way. They owe their loyalty to Megan and it is pretty obvious that Peggy has some communication problems to say the least.

Edited by LIMOM
  • Love 3

I didn't do the crying method with my little guy, but I certainly considered trying it out and I give major props to parents who are able to stick it out.  Peggy was very disparaging of Meghan as a parent when she was talking to Lydia.  Like Shannon,Meghan has done nothing to Peggy and Peggy's comments were nasty.  The last thing a young mom needs is to have her parenting skills blasted on national t.v..  Her whole victim complex is boring and annoying.   She needs to be gone.

• Love 20
14 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

I thought she was on WWHL post production and pretty much said that she and Icki are NOT friends.  So it makes me wonder if, as usualy, Icky makes an ass of herself at the reunion or Tamra's "we're friends again" shit was drunken revels.  Hell, Shannon was cordial and nice to Icki - but she is never going to be her friend again.  

47 minutes ago, eurekagirl mOo said:

I had no problem with her taking the baby. She's still bonding.

I have a feeling (I can't back it up - just a feeling) ol' Pegster turned HER kids over to a nanny on day 1, worked 24/7 on getting her figure back and went right back to sports-carring with DICK-o.  She's became a MOM to those kids once they were old enough to ask why the fuck she wasn't home.  There's a really strange sense of disconnect I get.  

• Love 9

If the hotel started out as one of those themed room sex hotels as had been speculated,  it’s possible the rooms are soundproof.  As it is, it looks solid and it’s likely Peggy had to press her dumbo ear to the door to hear anything.  

Peggy was trying to deflect onto Megan and it backfired.    Tamra saw a way to take her down by defending a mother instead of attacking.  She’s just been sitting like a spider waiting, and now Peggy is cut from the herd and her only “relationship “ is strained.  

If Peggy can bring a muskrat on her head, Megan can bring a baby.  

• Love 18

This episode really was funny, again, made possible by Shannon, who says the most hysterical things. I loved her choir gestures. I loved her, "It's fine. It's fine for a trip." I loved her, "SKOOL!" or whatever the hell they say. I absolutely love everything about Shannon now.

Still, I love Diko. I do. He's a sweetheart. I just love him. Peggy needs him because she is truly challenged. Her "listening to her husband" is actually really smart, I don't think, if left to make her own decisions, that would go over too well.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

As to crying babies, I knew one named Mr. potato head who cried at the daycare I worked at for at least an hour every damn day.  Nothing wrong, couldn’t be distracted.  He grew out of it.  We always winced when poor potato head got dropped off. 

Mu Shu -- this is for you!

• Love 4

First of all, "ten minutes" is Peggy's claim.

Good point, especially since Peggy can be so sketchy.

She’s really great at strategy.  Too bad she didn’t get a better education and handle on her emotions years ago.  She could run important shit.  

Truth. In the world of Real Housewives, Tamra's game is one of the tightest.

I'm not even going into Peggy's ballgown for dinner. Did she think she was going to the Academy Awards??

That was so extra, and made more so because everybody else was wearing black. Diko probably told her to wear it.

If Peggy can bring a muskrat on her head, Megan can bring a baby.  

Hah! More truth.

• Love 11

If the goal is to get Vicki off of the show, then Tamra is doing a good job. She pulled one ally over to their side (Kelly) and then alienated another (Peggy). Vicki is all alone now. She thinks that Tamra has forgiven and will move on? No, she just succeeded in isolating her from her already small group. If forced, Kelly will choose Tamra & co over Vicki to stay on the show.

• Love 19
39 minutes ago, bravofan27 said:

This episode really was funny, again, made possible by Shannon, who says the most hysterical things. I loved her choir gestures. I loved her, "It's fine. It's fine for a trip." I loved her, "SKOOL!" or whatever the hell they say. I absolutely love everything about Shannon now.

Still, I love Diko. I do. He's a sweetheart. I just love him. Peggy needs him because she is truly challenged. Her "listening to her husband" is actually really smart, I don't think, if left to make her own decisions, that would go over too well.

Actually, if you visit his Instagram you might change your mind.

He is super combative with people who criticizes him and Peggy.

He actually insulted one person, criticizing her appearance.

Very much Slade like.

17FBE65B-B716-4252-BB30-789126325777.jpeg

Edited by LIMOM
  • Love 13
17 hours ago, Marley said:

Lol obv Peggy was implying something by saying she heard Megan’s kid crying. Come on Peggy it’s obv don’t try denying it now. 

Poor Shannon she needs to kick David to the curb. Not taking care of Archie that’s messed up.  He was being so rude about it too. Also Someone who has had an affair who has a low libido with the wife is a bad thing like really bad. 

Vicki eff off pls.

Im not totally hating  Dodd lol. 

Peggy needs to go and  be ripped to shreds at the reunion lol.

I'm torn between wishing for this, or wishing she'd sit there at the end of one of the couches, and never asked a question.  Treat her like the non-factor she is.

• Love 18

Sweet Jesus. What the heck is wrong with Peggy? I think her Armenian is rolled too tight.

Seriously, I never saw anyone that ready to fight about so many topics. First she complained that Meghan's baby is crying to long. "Hey lady, babies cry" even in Armenia. 

Second: no one is Talking about you. Seriously, there are other people and things to talk about besides you.

I don't believe Peggy has been in this country most of her life. I think she just got here and understands nothing about the culture or anything american. 

Peggy please go back to Armenia

• Love 6
13 hours ago, LIMOM said:

While I agree that Peggy recording her coworkers is insane, it is not OK to ferberize a baby in a motel.

Does Meagan and her nanny even consider the people in the next room?

so fucking rude, imho. They are on vacation to relax not to be bothered by a crying baby.

And the 35 years old giraffe needs to stop saying that mothering is so hard. 

stay home or leave your baby home.

I hope that she will realize that she is incredibly lucky in her circumstances.

The cast was working, not on a vacation.  I think it's an unfair expectation that Meghan should wean her baby for this trip.  If anything, Aspen's crying irritated Peggy - no one else complained.  I also think if any other unfortunate souls were roomed near baby Aspen, it was the 24/7 screeching, screaming, howling, and hooting drunkenly which was disturbing them.  If one can't tolerate a crying baby - which is a simple fact of life - one needs to carry ear plugs with them.  

8 hours ago, poeticlicensed said:

Two of my brothers and their wives went there this year. It's gotten more popular since there is at least one discount airline that flies into and through Iceland on the way to Europe. They all loved it. They said the scenery was stunning, they hiked and swam in the natural hot springs. I was surprised the howives didn't go to the springs. Too busy fighting, acting like idiots and getting wasted, I suppose. 

I got the impression that for once, the show considered the locals and tried to isolate these harpies from average folk.  They stuck them out in the boondocks in a full-service lodge, with only one mini-bus to travel in.  I think the Viking party was appropriate, as it was on the same level of sophistication as the ladies.  It was unlikely anyone could be offended, and even Peggy cracked a smile. 

• Love 18
21 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

The cast was working, not on a vacation.  I think it's an unfair expectation that Meghan should wean her baby for this trip.  If anything, Aspen's crying irritated Peggy - no one else complained.  I also think if any other unfortunate souls were roomed near baby Aspen, it was the 24/7 screeching, screaming, howling, and hooting drunkenly which was disturbing them.  If one can't tolerate a crying baby - which is a simple fact of life - one needs to carry ear plugs with them.  

I got the impression that for once, the show considered the locals and tried to isolate these harpies from average folk.  They stuck them out in the boondocks in a full-service lodge, with only one mini-bus to travel in.  I think the Viking party was appropriate, as it was on the same level of sophistication as the ladies.  It was unlikely anyone could be offended, and even Peggy cracked a smile. 

Sorry, but no.

A hotel is not the spot to ferberize a baby. I rewatch the video and it is mentioned so it is not like Peggy is making it up out of nowhere. 

Furthermore, the baby has to be on a plane full of germs and then is left to cry while jetlagged?

no fucking ways. It is simply crazy. 

Thank god they did not visit the spring. My eyes are still recovering from seeing Vicki in her super tight dress. A bathing suit? Forget it!

Edited by LIMOM
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Carolina Girl said:

I also didn't like the last night of entertainment with the vikings. (Were they the only women there?).

I saw another table with a group of men & women.  After awhile when the camera panned to where they were, it was an empty table.  Maybe they made a hasty exit out of there and away from the housewives!   FWIW, my hubby and I went to a Medieval Times once and we liked it, but it's not something I'd go back to.   I was surprised that none of the ladies dressed appropriately for the climate they were in.   Forget the skimpy dress, I would've been in the warmest, but nicest, pants and jacket ensemble I could find! 

• Love 4
8 hours ago, Juliegirlj said:

At least up until this season, Vicki has been a polarizing housewife- lover her or hate her. However, Peggy brings nothing to to the show. If she suddenly just wasn't on the show I doubt anyone would care- except Dick-O.  Her Armenian accent seems to come and go at her whim. She might not be in the same league as the others in the drinking department but whatever she was taking in Iceland sure did the trick !! If she made a comment to me about my infant she would regret it- show or no show. She has effectively distanced herself permanently from the others with her videotaping. 

Vicki thinks Tamra is being a mean girl, but says nothing about Peggy overstepping the line on her comments about Megan's baby. What if someone made a questionable comment about Brianna's kids?! 

Speaking of Brianna- I love that she refused to play along with Vicki's histrionics but, what an ingrate- Vicki schemes to get her more camera time and even campaigns for her to be cast as a regular, with all the financial rewards and fame that Brianna obviously wants, but then she pees on Vicki's cornflakes.... 

I'm developing an appreciation for Brianna.  She seems to be the only person who can calmly call out Vicki.  I don't think Brianna should be grateful to Vicki for getting her on this show.  Vicki wanted Brianna and her boys on for selfish reasons - to have someone to share scenes with.  Frankly, I would find it hilarious if Vicki were axed and Brianna was invited on as a full housewife.  

1 hour ago, bravofan27 said:

I love Shannon, too.  I'd like to think that once her hormones were balanced, she looked around and cut the dead weight from her life.  She's thin again, which has been her norm all of her adult life, and I think she's got her mojo back.

• Love 22

I don't usually blame the producers but in this instance I think the producers sent that video to Peggy and put the bug in her ear about the baby. They're probably sick of waiting for her to fucking do something and felt she needed a nudge. Unfortunately she's a really bad reality show performer and everything she does falls flat because she's incapable of speaking clearly.

I bet they thought they hit pay dirt with Peggy. A breast cancer survivor who could somehow "redeem" Vicki but it didn't work. Diko is better suited for the reality game.

Good for Shannon for not buying Vicki's lackluster no accountability fake ass "apology". 

• Love 7

The idea that David did not take care of Archie makes me sick.  He is a disgusting human being.

I don't hate Peggy but after last season with the whole cancer thing with Brooks I don't want to hear anymore about cancer on this show anymore.  I do not think she should be on the show.

I hope Archie is OK- he is an angel straight from heaven!

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, missmansfield said:

The idea that David did not take care of Archie makes me sick.  He is a disgusting human being.

I don't hate Peggy but after last season with the whole cancer thing with Brooks I don't want to hear anymore about cancer on this show anymore.  I do not think she should be on the show.

I hope Archie is OK- he is an angel straight from heaven!

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=he's+an+angel+straight+from+heaven&view=detail&mid=BDC4357355303DD544B2BDC4357355303DD544B2&FORM=VIRE

• Love 1
2 hours ago, LIMOM said:

Actually, if you visit his Instagram you might change your mind.

He is super combative with people who criticizes him and Peggy.

He actually insulted one person, criticizing her appearance.

Very much Slade like.

17FBE65B-B716-4252-BB30-789126325777.jpeg

Ugh. What a dick-o. 

Archie is giving Kyle Richard's cute dog brood a run for its money. He's stolen many a scene this season - and stolen my heart! ❤️

Edited by Duke2801
  • Love 22
4 hours ago, WordsWordsWords said:

First off, I wouldn't have Peggy's back either because she doesn't deserve *anyone* to have her back. BUT, Vicki honey, if someone doesn't have *your* back, no matter how egregious your disgusting behaviour has been, you screech like a demented hyena.  (No matter how much you say you wouldn't get mad if she didn't have your back. Oh, honey, we've seen you in action.) And you can't lift a finger or say a word for your alleged friend? No wonder nobody wants to be more than "whoop it up" friends with you, and few enough of those.  And still I can't deal with Peggy's blank face when Vicki gave her the headband/hat. When someone gives you something, can't you muster the tiniest bit of a smile.

Peggy continues to be The Worst Housewife. I continue to be shocked that she was an English major. Just shocked. She went to (the very end of) that dinner party not to "support Lydia" but to pick a fight. Mission accomplished. Flouncing off in the middle of the night is perfectly in character and utterly ridiculous.

And when Brianna asks Vicki about the trip, Vicki says, "The girls drank." Yeah, 'cause you were as sober as a monk. *snorts*

I'll bet Peggy paid a pile of money for that horrid jean jacket. Someone saw her coming. (And don't get me started on how she'd interpret that remark.)

David has left this marriage in all but the minimal physical presence. He has no interest in Shannon or anything she touches. Poor Archie.

Last but not least, Iceland is utterly gorgeous. It is on my most-wanted-to-visit list. Iceland, I'm so very sorry these OC heifers clomped all over you.

The OC heifers are the PERFECT example of "the UGLY AMERICAN!"

• Love 8

I think Peggy's point with the baby crying, was not that the baby wasn't be attended too. It was that the baby's MOTHER, Meghan, wasn't right there with the baby, and was instead with the woman drinking. I think her point was that Meghan wasn't there helping. Of course the nanny was in there, but I think Peggy's point is that Meghan should have been there and if her children had been crying, she would have made that #1. Her words, "I heard baby Aspen crying and the woman were laughing. Drunk."

• Love 3
9 hours ago, Juliegirlj said:

At least up until this season, Vicki has been a polarizing housewife- lover her or hate her. However, Peggy brings nothing to to the show. If she suddenly just wasn't on the show I doubt anyone would care- except Dick-O.  Her Armenian accent seems to come and go at her whim. She might not be in the same league as the others in the drinking department but whatever she was taking in Iceland sure did the trick !! If she made a comment to me about my infant she would regret it- show or no show. She has effectively distanced herself permanently from the others with her videotaping. 

Vicki thinks Tamra is being a mean girl, but says nothing about Peggy overstepping the line on her comments about Megan's baby. What if someone made a questionable comment about Brianna's kids?! 

Speaking of Brianna- I love that she refused to play along with Vicki's histrionics but, what an ingrate- Vicki schemes to get her more camera time and even campaigns for her to be cast as a regular, with all the financial rewards and fame that Brianna obviously wants, but then she pees on Vicki's cornflakes.... 

That is the reason I'd want her to be a housewife.

• Love 8
19 minutes ago, AttackTurtle said:

Shannon posts almost as many pics of Archie on instagram as of her kids.  She's clearly crazy about Archie.  I imagine that dog has provided her with a lot of comfort over the past year.   I really want to see Shannon thrive because as painful as she is to watch, she is still the most "real" housewife on any of these shows.  Go Shannon Go!

I am thrilled to hear how crazy she is about Archie.  Shannon has always been my favorite- she deserves happiness!

• Love 15
2 hours ago, tinaw said:

Sweet Jesus. What the heck is wrong with Peggy? I think her Armenian is rolled too tight.

Seriously, I never saw anyone that ready to fight about so many topics. First she complained that Meghan's baby is crying to long. "Hey lady, babies cry" even in Armenia. 

Second: no one is Talking about you. Seriously, there are other people and things to talk about besides you.

I don't believe Peggy has been in this country most of her life. I think she just got here and understands nothing about the culture or anything american. 

Peggy please go back to Armenia

She also needs to take small DICK-O a hole with her.

• Love 8