Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E18: The Real Vikings Of Orange County

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, eurekagirl mOo said:

I read Brianna and Creepy Ryan have sold their OC house and are moving to NC to live in Ryan's hometown for a "Simpler Life". Brianna had it on Instagram so pretty sure it's true. Vicks will be beside herself!!

I think Ryan's family owns a business of some sort in North Carolina, so he may be moving there because he couldn't find a job that paid enough to support the "OC" lifestyle.  I'm sure he didn't want to be stuck in Vicki's office peddling insurance over the phone all day long with her looking over his shoulder.  In NC, they can get a house that doesn't cost a fortune, he can perhaps someday take over the family business, and they can get far away from Vicki.  Hell, they can even hang out with Teen Mom Jenelle and her husband on their swampland.

http://tamaratattles.com/2017/11/07/briana-and-ryan-culberson-are-moving-to-north-carolina

http://www.allabouttrh.com/2017/11/07/briana-ryan-culberson-moving-oc-away-vicki-gunvalson

Edited by Snarky McSnarky
  • Love 11
11 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

I know that English is Peggy's 17th language, but "shindig of drama" doesn't even resemble any common English phrase despite what she might have learned from her English degree from UCLA (pronounced Uck-lah), Armenia's #1 correspondence typing school. You should see Peggy go. She's a whiz on the IBM Selectric. Everyone in village was very impressed.

The producers HATE Vicki. I'm convinced that they keep her on just because her awfulness is the engine that frequently drives the season. They just let her describe Shannon's phone call as a "late night call where Shannon says she's having serious situations with her husband." She then says what else was she supposed to think after getting that call. Girl, no. If that truly was what was said, then Vicki is an even bigger asshole by going immediately to the David beats Shannon lie. We know it wasn't, but characterizing it like that does Vicki a colossal disservice. I don't think she even has any idea how bad this retelling makes her look.

Vicki was straight up lying to Peggy at their post trip breakfast. Vicki frequently gets mad at other women for not having her back or defending her. Was Vicki having a cerebrovascular Quagmire? Giggity gig gig gig.

Bwahahaha..I thought the same thing

zUPdaWk.gif

• Love 7
3 hours ago, Ki-in said:

Shannon+Archie=Adorable 

It's so cute how much Shannon has changed towards Archie from the first episode until now. They are the cutest couple and even look alike. Archie is smart and knows how much David sucks.

As far as Peggy's accent goes....I live in Miami and have met people born and raised here who have accents so thick you could cut it with a knife. I have also met many foreign born people whose first language is not English but they still understand idioms. Recording the HW's and bringing up the baby was very weird. She and Dicko are strange idiots and one season wonders. 

Ok Vicki, you got your casserole, now go away. I like Brianna calling her mother out on her shit and not being this ride or die my mother can do no wrong. NC is not far enough away from her though, will Vicki get a 2nd home there or will she expect a guest room ready and waiting.

Archie is going to get Shannon through this divorce.  He brings out silly fun Shannon, and gives her the attention and feeling of being loved that she's been missing and craving.

• Love 23
32 minutes ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

I think Ryan's family owns a business of some sort in North Carolina, so he may be moving there because he couldn't find a job that paid enough to support the "OC" lifestyle.  I'm sure he didn't want to be stuck in Vicki's office peddling insurance over the phone all day long with her looking over his shoulder.  In NC, they can get a house that doesn't cost a fortune, he can perhaps someday take over the family business, and they can get far away from Vicki.  Hell, they can even hang out with Teen Mom Jenelle and her husband on their swampland.

http://tamaratattles.com/2017/11/07/briana-and-ryan-culberson-are-moving-to-north-carolina

http://www.allabouttrh.com/2017/11/07/briana-ryan-culberson-moving-oc-away-vicki-gunvalson

Besides being previously married, does Ryan have children as well?

I can’t stand the dude but I also do not think that Vicki is the type of grandma who provides that much support.

She is all about her love tank, work and appearances.

Brianna could come back and film here and there and make money without having to deal with Vick. Win win.

If they are able to live on her salary and his pension, why not?

• Love 5

Also, Diko complaining about a large phone bill??? Saying he's worried about an AT&T bill?? Wtf? Is that a thing anymore? Does he only make long distance calls on Sunday's too?? Lol is it because international calls are still more expensive? If so, how much more are we talking about? Didn't Diko just buy Pegs a (fake) diamond necklace, a (fake) diamond bracelet in their first episode, and a taxi-yellow car? Didn't Peggsy spit out that she's taking her private jet home from Iceland? GMAFB! They're not rich if he's actually lamenting a phone bill. Such phonies. 

I don't believe for one second that any of these Reality TeeVee poseurs gift anything but fake jewelry. Down to the fakest engagement ring I ever saw on Gigi The Shah. It was so fake, it even looked fake on tv.  

Edited by VedaPierce
  • Love 19
(edited)

Peggy takes things literally and is simultaneously illiterate. She's a walking oxymoron or Armenian translate - a moron on Oxy.

It wasn't Aspen crying, she was on the phone with Pricko telling him she was coming home early - and he cried for 10 minutes for the loss of his orange

source.gif

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 18
16 hours ago, howiveaddict said:

I bet the howive hotel rooms were away from other guests. Thus, the crying would not bother other guests.   Production may have even rented the whole wing.  You really don't see many other guests in the dining room scenes and such.  

Yeah, it seems strange to me that people are getting caught up in whether the baby was making noise, considering these women stayed up all night on several occasions, and spent a good chunk of them screaming and laughing. The baby's crying would be the least of other guests' worries. Plenty more OC Housewives have made loud scenes in public than baby Aspen.

12 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

I know that English is Peggy's 17th language, but "shindig of drama" doesn't even resemble any common English phrase despite what she might have learned from her English degree from UCLA (pronounced Uck-lah), Armenia's #1 correspondence typing school. You should see Peggy go. She's a whiz on the IBM Selectric. Everyone in village was very impressed.

The producers HATE Vicki. I'm convinced that they keep her on just because her awfulness is the engine that frequently drives the season. They just let her describe Shannon's phone call as a "late night call where Shannon says she's having serious situations with her husband." She then says what else was she supposed to think after getting that call. Girl, no. If that truly was what was said, then Vicki is an even bigger asshole by going immediately to the David beats Shannon lie. We know it wasn't, but characterizing it like that does Vicki a colossal disservice. I don't think she even has any idea how bad this retelling makes her look.

Vicki was straight up lying to Peggy at their post trip breakfast. Vicki frequently gets mad at other women for not having her back or defending her. Was Vicki having a cerebrovascular Quagmire? Giggity gig gig gig.

OMG yes! What WAS that?!? That made no sense, and I literally thought I was witnessing Vicki have a stroke.

Edited by candle96
  • Love 17
11 minutes ago, VedaPierce said:

Also, Diko complaining about a large phone bill??? Saying he's worried about an AT&T bill?? Wtf? Is that a thing anymore? Does he only make long distance calls on Sunday's too?? Lol is it because international calls are still more expensive? If so, how much more are we talking about? Didn't Diko just buy Pegs a (fake) diamond necklace, a (fake) diamond bracelet in their first episode, and a taxi-yellow car? Didn't Peggsy spit out that she's taking her private jet home from Iceland? GMAFB! They're not rich if he's actually lamenting a phone bill. Such phonies. 

I don't believe for one second that any of these Reality TeeVee poseurs gift anything but fake jewelry. Down to the fakest engagement ring I ever saw on Gigi The Shah. It was so fake, it even looked fake on tv.  

I think he was kind of joking, but if she called him for hours from Iceland on her cell phone and it was voice calls and not data, it is going to be at least a few hundred dollars.  

• Love 5

Vickie popping up in the back seat of the bus startled me. Who does that? Why was she even there?? When did she leave the table?

Shannon at the Viking dinner, was alternating between glaring at Tamra and Vickie, and trying too hard to appear fun and light and hilarious. The usual schizophrenic crap. They can't decide, are they having a rip-roaring blast? Or are they screaming and yelling and fury. Exhausted. 

15 minutes ago, yourmomiseasy said:

I think he was kind of joking, but if she called him for hours from Iceland on her cell phone and it was voice calls and not data, it is going to be at least a few hundred dollars.  

So? Is it worth him mentioning? Do ballers usually complain about phone bills?

• Love 6
13 hours ago, swankie said:

I'm not defending Peggy, but I think the only reason she mentioned the baby crying was to let them know the reason why she came out of her room.  I don't think she was saying that Meghan was a bad mother.  She was using the baby's crying as a point of reference.  Once she came out of her room (to see why the baby was crying) she heard the women talking about her and laughing so she decided to use her phone to record their actions for evidence.  The problem is she never had a chance to get past mentioning that the baby was crying.  Meghan immediately goes into wounded mommy mode and the others jump in and start attacking Peggy before she has a chance to say why she mentioned the baby crying.  It's really futile to get a word in once Tamra, Shannon and Kelly get into attack mode.  Any word you say to them becomes a meaningless group of syllables to their ears because the only thing they will focus on is the fact that Peggy said the baby was crying for 10 minutes.  She should have never used that excuse for coming out of her room.  She should have just said, "I was on my way to the dining room to see if I could get something to eat and I heard you all talking about me and laughing and I started to record it so you bitches couldn't deny it!"  Too bad she's not articulate enough to get her points across with these hyenas.  And why she thought Vicki would jump in to defend her is beyond me.  The only person Vicki will defend is Vicki.  Too bad Peggy had to learn that the hard way.  I think it's probably safe to say she won't be back next season.

I think she was trying to make it seem like that was the reason she came out of her room, but to Lydia she was making it pretty clear that she did not approve of Meghan allowing her baby to cry that long and/or not knowing that her baby was crying that long. She was more than ready to tell Meghan that her baby was crying as well. Would she have come out of her room if the baby wasn't crying? Uh, yes. because she heard the ladies laughing, was paranoid they were laughing about her, couldn't hear what they were saying because the baby was crying, so she came out and recorded it. Because she does not think well, she does not get that her story makes no sense and is offensive. Like these ladies are going to be like, "Oh, baby crying!" and forget all else. Uh, no. Peggy needs a better excuse, like she peed her pants and was going to ask someone for a clean pair of sweats. That they would have believed.

33 minutes ago, VedaPierce said:

Vickie popping up in the back seat of the bus startled me. Who does that? Why was she even there?? When did she leave the table?

Shannon at the Viking dinner, was alternating between glaring at Tamra and Vickie, and trying too hard to appear fun and light and hilarious. The usual schizophrenic crap. They can't decide, are they having a rip-roaring blast? Or are they screaming and yelling and fury. Exhausted. 

I liked that he mentioned that about the phone bill. Makes him seem more real. And yes, that bill will be atrocious. He can't barter with ATT-- phone bill for a fancy day car rental, like he can with all the other junk he lends his cars out for. (I'm pretty sure all that crap he "bought" Peggy was "traded" for one of his many cars so he could appear rich on TV.

• Love 5

Wealthy people hire others to handle their bills.  They don’t mention their bills.  That shit is for povs like me and noveau riches like the Salamians.  De trop is what you call it.   It’s shamefull in rich circles.  Ask Heather, she knows.  Rich people are also perfectly coiffed, like Heather.

• Love 12
44 minutes ago, VedaPierce said:

I think for some guys joking about how much their wives spend is a thing, no matter how much money they have.  

• Love 8
21 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

If the hotel started out as one of those themed room sex hotels as had been speculated,  it’s possible the rooms are soundproof.  As it is, it looks solid and it’s likely Peggy had to press her dumbo ear to the door to hear anything.  

I concur. Hell, I don't know how anyone would be able to hear a baby over those cackling jackals. 

18 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

I think Peggy's point with the baby crying, was not that the baby wasn't be attended too. It was that the baby's MOTHER, Meghan, wasn't right there with the baby, and was instead with the woman drinking. I think her point was that Meghan wasn't there helping. Of course the nanny was in there, but I think Peggy's point is that Meghan should have been there and if her children had been crying, she would have made that #1. Her words, "I heard baby Aspen crying and the woman were laughing. Drunk."

But she knew someone was with the baby. It's quite possible Megan didn't even hear the baby. How is that her fault? She brought the nanny for a reason. I'm sure if the nanny felt she couldn't handle it or something was truly wrong, she'd get Megan. I used to nanny for a mother that worked from home. She'd hear her kids cry, but never came. It was understood that I'd come get her if it was serious. Peggy was just trying to be all self righteous and failed miserably. 

1 hour ago, VedaPierce said:

I rolled my eyes when he said that. You just call your provider and get an international plan before you go. No big deal. 

• Love 18
14 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

Wealthy people hire others to handle their bills.  They don’t mention their bills.  That shit is for povs like me and noveau riches like the Salamians.  De trop is what you call it.   It’s shamefull in rich circles.  Ask Heather, she knows.  Rich people are also perfectly coiffed, like Heather.

Heather mentioned plenty of billing when it came to construction costs in order to get the specific monetary amounts that she was paying for cabinetry, handles, and her salon sink on camera. 

• Love 6

When Diko brought up the phone, I rolled my eyes as well.  First, who doesn't know how to facetime or use some sort of app to do something similar at this point?  I'm sure Armenians pioneered it!  Second, I would bet just about anything that Peggy has a company phone anyway, so it's not like they personally pay their cellphone bill.  Even if that weren't the case, just pay the damn bill, it's one month!

On the last episode of MDL LA, Josh Flagg's father made a crack about how if his wife was sleeping around, at least she wouldn't be shopping, so I do think some guys, no matter how wealthy, will complain about shopping.  It's like it's a badge of honor, almost.

• Love 11
35 minutes ago, bravofan27 said:

I but to Lydia she was making it pretty clear that she did not approve of Meghan allowing her baby to cry that long 

Exactly - I'd buy it was innocent if Peggy had said "baby crying", not "baby crying for ten minutes". Making it sound like a looooong time was meant to mom-shame (and not so subtly praise herself as some kind of earth mother, able to hear a babe not her own in distress,  unlike all those drunken sluts, carousing in their own urine).

17 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I rolled my eyes when he said that. You just call your provider and get an international plan before you go. No big deal. 

T-mobile = 1.99 a minute to Iceland  + three hours = 360.00.  For the life they claim to be living, that's about the cost of an upscale dinner out, including wine, tip, parking and babysitter -- he's a real Mr Big, that Diko ("I absofuckinglutely can't afford this phonecall!")

Edited by film noire
  • Love 16
14 hours ago, swankie said:

I'm not defending Peggy, but I think the only reason she mentioned the baby crying was to let them know the reason why she came out of her room.  I don't think she was saying that Meghan was a bad mother.  She was using the baby's crying as a point of reference.  Once she came out of her room (to see why the baby was crying) she heard the women talking about her and laughing so she decided to use her phone to record their actions for evidence.  The problem is she never had a chance to get past mentioning that the baby was crying.  Meghan immediately goes into wounded mommy mode and the others jump in and start attacking Peggy before she has a chance to say why she mentioned the baby crying.  It's really futile to get a word in once Tamra, Shannon and Kelly get into attack mode.  Any word you say to them becomes a meaningless group of syllables to their ears because the only thing they will focus on is the fact that Peggy said the baby was crying for 10 minutes.  She should have never used that excuse for coming out of her room.  She should have just said, "I was on my way to the dining room to see if I could get something to eat and I heard you all talking about me and laughing and I started to record it so you bitches couldn't deny it!"  Too bad she's not articulate enough to get her points across with these hyenas.  And why she thought Vicki would jump in to defend her is beyond me.  The only person Vicki will defend is Vicki.  Too bad Peggy had to learn that the hard way.  I think it's probably safe to say she won't be back next season.

Personally I thought her tone and direct eye contact with Meghan as she brought up Aspen crying did come across as a passive aggressive jab especially since she bothered to mention it had been 10 minutes so she came out to see what was going on. I thought she came across more judgmental toward Meghan in her conversation with Lydia earlier that day and for that reason, I don't for a second believe that Aspen was only used a point of reference. I think that there was some ill intent in bringing it up but it was far more subtle at the table with the rest of the women but they jumped on it and truthfully I didn't mind it. Her words may not have implicated her as much as it did when speaking with Lydia but the women weren't coming out of left field with how they interpreted Peggy's comment.

Meghan did earn a laugh out of me when she told Peggy that she's an odd one but she understands that she didn't mean anything personally by it. And on the topic of Meghan, in past seasons, she was a pretty emotionally controlled person. I think she's being completely honest about the changes and challenges she's experiencing as a new mom. She's been super emotional this season.

Edited by RHJunkie
  • Love 17
19 minutes ago, lunastartron said:

Heather mentioned plenty of billing when it came to construction costs in order to get the specific monetary amounts that she was paying for cabinetry, handles, and her salon sink on camera. 

But that’s for luxury items, not mundane phone bills.   Bitching about phone bills can’t makr anyone envious.

• Love 10
5 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

But that’s for luxury items, not mundane phone bills.   Bitching about phone bills can’t makr anyone envious.

Rich people are like the rest of us, they come in many different flavors, even cheap ones.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Vicky8675309 said:

I'm not quite up to page 4 but so far I can't find the answer to this question I have---> What was the nuke that Kelly dropped on Peggy? The sound dropped off (I think) but it seemed like it was about Diko.

Thanks for bringing that up because I've been wondering the same thing.  I hated Kelly last season, but damned if I wasn't cheering her on when she was giving Peggy hell!!  I was cheering on Tamara, too!  I hope Kelly did go nuclear with her, I only wish I could have seen it.  Peggy is DIS - GUS - TING!!!!  She and Vicki need to climb under a rock somewhere and leave the rest of humanity alone.

• Love 8
(edited)
4 hours ago, Ki-in said:

If you like these movies and SCTV check out the Schitt's Creek tv series with Eugene Levy and Catherine O'Hara. Eugene's son plays his son and is amazing! 

Flashback Andrea Martin and Catherine O'Hara

Perini Scleroso's English is better than Peggy's

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Girl, no. If that truly was what was said, then Vicki is an even bigger asshole by going immediately to the David beats Shannon lie.

How many of us who got a call like this from a one of our real-life girlfriends would be in the car, engine started and probably halfway to the rescue to check on them before the telephone conservation even finished?

• Love 21
1 minute ago, Carolina Girl said:

How many of us who got a call like this from a one of our real-life girlfriends would be in the car, engine started and probably halfway to the rescue to check on them before the telephone conservation even finished?

This is weird....the post you replied to wasn't my post but my name comes up

1 minute ago, Carolina Girl said:

I would have called 911 and directed the cops to Shannon and Davids.  Any of my friends call me claiming to being beaten up by their spouse best expect the pd to show up.  So its one of two things.  The call never happened OR Vicki is a SUPER shitty friend.  Ok, we know she is a shitty friend.  This would make her the shittiest of shitty friends.

• Love 13
17 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Edith Prickley's English is better than Peggy's

LOL

The first time I saw Vicki "whoop it up" she reminded me of Catherine O'Hara's Lola Heatherton:

Edited by film noire
  • Love 2
34 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

I would have called 911 and directed the cops to Shannon and Davids.  Any of my friends call me claiming to being beaten up by their spouse best expect the pd to show up.  So its one of two things.  The call never happened OR Vicki is a SUPER shitty friend.  Ok, we know she is a shitty friend.  This would make her the shittiest of shitty friends.

I don't think Shannon has ever denied that the call in question happened. 

She has just maintained that what Vicki characterized as Shannon "screaming for her life" was actually just her, Shannon, in the throes of an alcohol-induced blackout attempting to assault David. 

• Love 4

I saw the reconciliation coming when Vicki was talking about going out partying with the hotel GM.  I could see it in Tamra's eyes that she was bummed she wasn't friendly with Vicki enough to latch on to that party trip.  Those two like to party.  And I'm not saying that Shannon doesn't, but Shannon can get derailed with one wrong move.  With Vicki, I think once she's in party mode, it's all about a good time.  She's a happy drunk.

• Love 4

I don't believe Peggy ever spent a moment with her kids when they were babies if she got on her high horse about Aspen crying for 10 minutes. I don't even have kids, just nieces, and babies will cry for a myriad of reasons. One of my nieces basically cries herself to sleep. You have to hold her and bounce her and bounce her and bounce her, and she'll cry so hard the first few minutes, cause she just is in a phase where she sometimes can't really get to sleep on her own. So you bounce until your back and arms are killing you, and slowly the crying turns to little spurts, which then turns to her being asleep. In my opinion, you just can't criticize someone about their baby crying unless you really know the situation. All babies are different and go through different phases.

And she so knew what she was doing by saying Megan's baby was crying for 10 minutes. If she wasn't trying to call out Megan, she would've kept it simple about she was going to her room, heard the baby crying, and was going back to tell her and then the laughing happened. In fact, I believe that was initially how it all went down, but when she saw the laughing, she thought Megan was laughing at her, and then got mad at Megan too and was going to try and call her out for being a bad parent cause she thought Megan had wronged her. 

• Love 15
10 minutes ago, lunastartron said:

I don't think Shannon has ever denied that the call in question happened. 

She has just maintained that what Vicki characterized as Shannon "screaming for her life" was actually just her, Shannon, in the throes of an alcohol-induced blackout attempting to assault David. 

Your right, Shannon said, at the reunion last season, that she made that call but that Vicki was lying about the content of the conversation. Vicki's friend that over heard the conversation backed up Shannon's story when she spoke to the blogger site SHW but has now changed her recollection to fit Vicki's lie now. No matter what, if Vicki's story had any truth to it then she is an even shitter friend than ever because she didn't call the police or go to help remove Shannon from a dangerous situation. 

• Love 17
30 minutes ago, NetflixandChill said:

I don't believe Peggy ever spent a moment with her kids when they were babies if she got on her high horse about Aspen crying for 10 minutes. I don't even have kids, just nieces, and babies will cry for a myriad of reasons. One of my nieces basically cries herself to sleep. You have to hold her and bounce her and bounce her and bounce her, and she'll cry so hard the first few minutes, cause she just is in a phase where she sometimes can't really get to sleep on her own. So you bounce until your back and arms are killing you, and slowly the crying turns to little spurts, which then turns to her being asleep. In my opinion, you just can't criticize someone about their baby crying unless you really know the situation. All babies are different and go through different phases.

And she so knew what she was doing by saying Megan's baby was crying for 10 minutes. If she wasn't trying to call out Megan, she would've kept it simple about she was going to her room, heard the baby crying, and was going back to tell her and then the laughing happened. In fact, I believe that was initially how it all went down, but when she saw the laughing, she thought Megan was laughing at her, and then got mad at Megan too and was going to try and call her out for being a bad parent cause she thought Megan had wronged her. 

Or she would have mentioned it to Megan privately.  I don't believe it was 10 minutes to begin with.  Did she knock on the door?  Did she ask the Nanny if the baby was okay?  Hell no.  She can make it sound like Vicki will not be able to get medical attention WITHOUT her being in attendance and within 24 hours doesn't give a shit about a baby crying for supposedly 10 minutes except to insinuate that said baby's mother was neglectful?

• Love 11

Kelly's explanation of what happened makes more sense than Peggy's.  I bet the drunk knocking could have woken up Aspen, then the crying began.   But after they got to other room is when Peggy decided to go filming. 

From Kelly's blog: 

First of all, to answer this week's burning question, Tamra and I were NOT laughing at Peggy. At one point in the night, we all went and got into our pajamas. When Tamra and I came out of our rooms, I was banging on Vicki's door and Tamra was banging on Shannon's door. We did it at the same time, and looked at each other and just burst out laughing. I can't tell you why it was so funny—I guess you had to be there. Then Peggy opened her door and started screaming at us to stop laughing at her! It was so bizarre, it made the whole thing even funnier, and we laughed even harder.

• Love 17

Ok, the blurb from Kelly's blog makes sense.  You get a case of the giggles, especially if you've been up for hours (plus drinking).  Stupid shit will make you even laugh harder.  Been there.  But our Armenian princess apparently has never experienced it.  You get slap happy.

If she wanted an excuse as to why she went into the hallway, just say I heard a loud noise.  Didn't have to be a baby crying for 10 minutes.  She is stupid.  She's not that popular, then she tries to stir shit by implying that Meghan is a bad mother.   Oh I didn't say that.........yeah but you sure implied it.  I'm sure that an English major would understand the subtleties of the language.  Oh, wait.  

I took comparative literature classes in college, paired along with the English composition course.  It was not a cakewalk, and I always did very well in English, Literature, History, etc (basically of the liberal arts).  I don't see how Peggy could possibly have graduated with a major in English.   Was it English for Armenian Dummies?  Did she finish the book while in a library at UCLA?   She was in the U.S. since 1 year old.  I worked with someone who came to the U.S. as a teenager, who spoke better than Peggy.  We have contractors from India who speak better than Peggy.  She is stupid.  She's either using the I don't speak that well (paired with I've got a degree in English from UCLA - doesn't compute), she truly doesn't speak well, or she's on something.  I was reading elsewhere - some thought she appeared high or on something during her talk with Lydia.

I thought all of the women were rude at the dinner.  Not my cup of tea, but those singers were giving their all.  They were very good, and it was disrespectful how they all acted.  The loud SKOOOOOAL, and other BS was making fun or light of their heritage.  I've performed on stage locally, and even with our productions, we rehearse and rehearse.  It's beyond rude to have people yelling during performances, talking, coming in late, etc.

Part of me is glad for Brianna getting away from the OC craziness, part is scared for her.  She won't have her family support, and Ryan still scares me.

• Love 9
21 minutes ago, hoosier80 said:

Ok, the blurb from Kelly's blog makes sense.  You get a case of the giggles, especially if you've been up for hours (plus drinking).  Stupid shit will make you even laugh harder.  Been there.  But our Armenian princess apparently has never experienced it.  You get slap happy.

If she wanted an excuse as to why she went into the hallway, just say I heard a loud noise.  Didn't have to be a baby crying for 10 minutes.  She is stupid.  She's not that popular, then she tries to stir shit by implying that Meghan is a bad mother.   Oh I didn't say that.........yeah but you sure implied it.  I'm sure that an English major would understand the subtleties of the language.  Oh, wait.  

I took comparative literature classes in college, paired along with the English composition course.  It was not a cakewalk, and I always did very well in English, Literature, History, etc (basically of the liberal arts).  I don't see how Peggy could possibly have graduated with a major in English.   Was it English for Armenian Dummies?  Did she finish the book while in a library at UCLA?   She was in the U.S. since 1 year old.  I worked with someone who came to the U.S. as a teenager, who spoke better than Peggy.  We have contractors from India who speak better than Peggy.  She is stupid.  She's either using the I don't speak that well (paired with I've got a degree in English from UCLA - doesn't compute), she truly doesn't speak well, or she's on something.  I was reading elsewhere - some thought she appeared high or on something during her talk with Lydia.

I thought all of the women were rude at the dinner.  Not my cup of tea, but those singers were giving their all.  They were very good, and it was disrespectful how they all acted.  The loud SKOOOOOAL, and other BS was making fun or light of their heritage.  I've performed on stage locally, and even with our productions, we rehearse and rehearse.  It's beyond rude to have people yelling during performances, talking, coming in late, etc.

Part of me is glad for Brianna getting away from the OC craziness, part is scared for her.  She won't have her family support, and Ryan still scares me.

Peggy herself says she was on heavy pain medication throughout filming due her mastectomy and reconstructive measures.

Edited by lunastartron
  • Love 3
9 minutes ago, hoosier80 said:

I thought all of the women were rude at the dinner.

I agree. Very embarrassing and now Iceland thinks what they say about the Ugly American is true.

Do none of them have any class or manners????

Peggy - what is that Muskrat doing on your head?

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, lunastartron said:

Peggy herself says she was ston heavy pain medication throughout filming due her mastectomy and reconstructive measures.

The medication didn't keep her from being alert enough to record the baby crying, or for that matter, it didn't stop her from driving!   Peggy was looking for a fight, and she got one!    And, if she wanted someone to have her back, why didn't Lydia speak up?   What was she going to say, (insert fairy princess voice), "I spoke to Peggy this afternoon and when Kelly said I'm going to have my daddy talk to your daddy, Peggy thought you were disrespecting her dead father.  And she heard you laughing (leaving out the fact that Peggy came out of her room to see them and tell them to stop laughing at her)".  . . Instead she sat there.   So, bottom line, when did Peggy start taping she had already had an altercation with the other women.  Then she heard the baby cry - let her start recording.    Medication seems to have had little to do with it, except that she wasn't taking the right stuff.

• Like 1
  • Love 14
4 minutes ago, notnowimbusy said:

The medication didn't keep her from being alert enough to record the baby crying, or for that matter, it didn't stop her from driving!   Peggy was looking for a fight, and she got one!    And, if she wanted someone to have her back, why didn't Lydia speak up?   What was she going to say, (insert fairy princess voice), "I spoke to Peggy this afternoon and when Kelly said I'm going to have my daddy talk to your daddy, Peggy thought you were disrespecting her dead father.  And she heard you laughing (leaving out the fact that Peggy came out of her room to see them and tell them to stop laughing at her)".  . . Instead she sat there.   So, bottom line, when did Peggy start taping she had already had an altercation with the other women.  Then she heard the baby cry - let her start recording.    Medication seems to have had little to do with it, except that she wasn't taking the right stuff.

I have no idea if the evening transpired in the fashion described above. Neither Kelly nor Peggy nor Tamra is a particularly reliable narrator imo. It is notably odd to me as well that editing presented the major events in question only via choppy flashbacks rather than as a linear story. Add in the fact that last year's broadcast of the bus ride from hell left out relatively major bombshells like Kelly possibly asserting that Terry had killed patients on the operating table and I have no clue what occurred in Iceland. 

I was addressing the point raised by @hoosier80 as well as a number of other posters upthread that Peggy seemed to be heavily medicated. Peggy has confirmed that she was taking medication throughout filming since her mastectomy was only, I believe, six weeks prior to her debut scene. 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, VedaPierce said:

NOTE to small DICK-O (the douche) - suck it up about the high phone bill. REAL wealthy people don't bitch about something so trivial.

• Love 4
18 minutes ago, lunastartron said:

I was addressing the point raised by @hoosier80 as well as a number of other posters upthread that Peggy seemed to be heavily medicated. Peggy has confirmed that she was taking medication throughout filming since her mastectomy was only, I believe, six weeks prior to her debut scene. 

I have no doubt that after that evening, when she was on the phone w/Diko, she took something to help her calm down and sleep.

• Love 1
55 minutes ago, hoosier80 said:

I have a BA in English. The curriculum is NOT easy - tons of reading, lots of papers analyzing literature, grammar, and comp classes. There is NO WAY dumb ass Peggy has a degree in English.

17 hours ago, LIMOM said:

Honestly, it is not surprising that she was venominous at this point. She felt completely misunderstood and was clearly the woman out.

calling Meagan a 35 years old giraffe was funny and was the least offensive name call on any housewives franchise.

Give me a break. Boo hoo hoo!

Peggy, the pot stirring twit, calling Meghan a giraffe was rude and uncalled for. Sounds like what an immature teenager would say.  Meghan is very attractive and has a great figure. Peggy is REALLY homely, dumb, clueless, has a big nose, fried hair, and an a hole husband. They both need to go back to Armenia.

Edited by ITALIA
  • Love 6