Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E18: The Real Vikings Of Orange County

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, LIMOM said:

Sorry, but no.

2 hours ago, LIMOM said:

Sorry, but no.

A hotel is not the spot to ferberize a baby. I rewatch the video and it is mentioned so it is not like Peggy is making it up out of nowhere. 

Furthermore, the baby has to be on a plane full of germs and then is left to cry while jetlagged?

no fucking ways. It is simply crazy. 

Thank god they did not visit the spring. My eyes are still recovering from seeing Vicki in her super tight dress. A bathing suit? Forget it!

A hotel is not the spot to ferberize a baby. I rewatch the video and it is mentioned so it is not like Peggy is making it up out of nowhere. 

Furthermore, the baby has to be on a plane full of germs and then is left to cry while jetlagged?

no fucking ways. It is simply crazy. 

Thank god they did not visit the spring. My eyes are still recovering from seeing Vicki in her super tight dress. A bathing suit? Forget it!

Sorry, but YES. RHZ's comments are right on. Peggy has NO clue about anything. She's dumb ass twit who likes to stir the pot. She's a LOSER and needs to mind her own business.

Edited by ITALIA
  • Love 5

I bet the howive hotel rooms were away from other guests. Thus, the crying would not bother other guests.   Production may have even rented the whole wing.  You really don't see many other guests in the dining room scenes and such.  

• Love 16
1 hour ago, AttackTurtle said:

Shannon posts almost as many pics of Archie on instagram as of her kids.  She's clearly crazy about Archie.  I imagine that dog has provided her with a lot of comfort over the past year.   I really want to see Shannon thrive because as painful as she is to watch, she is still the most "real" housewife on any of these shows.  Go Shannon Go!

https://www.instagram.com/archie.beador/

• Love 12

What was Peggy's point about bringing up Meghan's baby crying? Not every cry means that the baby is hungry, dirty or hurt. It's important for babies to learn how to self-soothe. Meghan isn't a horrible mom for allowing her baby to cry for a little...Peggy, you judgmental idiot. 

Given that Peggy recently lost her father, I can understand how she would feel hurt in that moment of Kelly mentioning her father but Peggy took a whole day to herself and still couldn't come to the realization that she invented a problem by assuming Kelly had some malicious intent about her father when the context alone should have been enough to tell her that Kelly was making fun of her because of how childish Peggy seemed by threatening to Peggy's husband speak to Kelly's husband in an effort to have Michael put Kelly in her place. It was a ludicrous comment to make and so Peggy got a ludicrous response in return. Also, she acted so badass about her recorded video...which actually explained nothing about WHY the women were laughing. Also, it did't go unnoticed that Peggy reiterated a few times that she wasn't drinking. She even said 'I wasn't drinking at all...I only had one  drink'. I know English isn't her first language, but I'm pretty sure that isn't a language barrier, I'm pretty that comment is an another example of Peggy's exaggerated perception of what's happening around her. She denied that she was trying to say that Meghan was a bad mom but when she was talking to Lydia she said even more about the baby situation which even more clearly suggested that Meghan was poorly managing her baby. Then she denied ever bringing up David's honesty to Shannon and her proof of David being dishonest was based on information SHE HEARD from her own husband. Peggy also managed to sit at the table and seem incredulous that the women were misinterpreting her words  (which they didn't) yet a whole day to herself in her room and she couldn't realize that she did the same thing to Kelly. Peggy retelling the story to her husband shows how paranoid she is...I wonder if this is her personality or this show and all of the drama she's expected to be apart of was just too much for her to handle given her recent medical situation. 

Poor Archie :( 

• Love 20
21 hours ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

When I'm in a cold place and going to a casual event, I like to put on a dress so short you can tell if I'm ovulating that also features a big open slit so my breasts will be extra perky from the cold.  Either that or I squeeze myself into something three sizes too small with an open weave looking design.  Of course, a long, off the shoulder ball gown is also a good choice.   And very high heels so I can complain that I can't walk, especially if I know I will be walking on wood boards and gravel.  You know, I dress sensibly for the occasion.

This. Is the best!!!!

• Love 6
20 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

I'm with Dicko - I need a vacation to get over Peggy's vacation. She makes a Debbie Downer look positively euphoric.  And as some others have commented, she looked stoned in much of her conversations. One of the few things I have liked about Vicki this season was that she did not defend Peggy. Only because it ticked Peggy off so much. 

Awe, poor Archie. I am sure he did miss Shannon. Pets do suffer from separation anxiety. I always feel bad when we go away (which isn't often because I miss my furbabies) because our kitties have no idea where we are or how long we will be gone. I loved that Shannon called Archie her best friend (which is obvious) as it seemed to tick David off. I am looking forward to Shannon returning next season with Archie and without David. 

I have to say, nothing I saw of Iceland made me want to add it to my bucket list. Sorry Iceland. 

If I was on the Iceland tourism board I would want to sue Bravo for what they showed of it on this piece 'o crap show. It is on my bucket list because it is so much more than what they showed. I guess those were the only places that would let them film. I did love the choir at Midevel Times however.

• Love 8
11 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

So her implication is that Meghan should be chained to her child? God forbid Meghan have fun or have a drink. At least we have sober judgmental Peggy to imply awful things about people.

Pretty much! Peggy is one of the more judgmental housewives we have had in awhile. 

• Love 18
12 hours ago, Duke2801 said:

You can say that again!  ;) 

"What ees dees "overstuffed sausage"?? In Armenia we no overstuff. Sausage eees perfect all time." 

Peggy is about as refreshing as a hot mug of piss in the deep south mid-summer.   No matter what season she's on.  

I'm so embarrassed! I'm going to blame it on my iPad and not the three glasses of wine I had consumed while watching said shit show.

BTW, did you know Vicki looks like an overstuffed sausage? Once again. ???

• Love 10
16 hours ago, Panda Bear said:

Peggy reminded me of Scary Island Kelly Bensimon this episode. She seemed confused, angry, and unwell. I don't think it's good for her to be on this show. 

YES!!! This isn't exactly what she reminded me of. Not quite as bad as Kelly was, but close

• Love 4
5 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

I'm developing an appreciation for Brianna.  She seems to be the only person who can calmly call out Vicki.  I don't think Brianna should be grateful to Vicki for getting her on this show.  Vicki wanted Brianna and her boys on for selfish reasons - to have someone to share scenes with.  Frankly, I would find it hilarious if Vicki were axed and Brianna was invited on as a full housewife.  

I love Shannon, too.  I'd like to think that once her hormones were balanced, she looked around and cut the dead weight from her life.  She's thin again, which has been her norm all of her adult life, and I think she's got her mojo back.

I actually like Brianna a lot more this season.  She doesn't put up with her mother's woe-is-me-victimization b.s., but she's not mean about it.  And she has some good advice for Vicki; it's too bad Vicki is too much of a narcissist to listen to Brianna.

Edited by la patineuse
  • Love 17
23 hours ago, yourmomiseasy said:

Poor Archie.  He did look a little under the weather.  

Dogs are smart, they sense things. If I go away, at least my husband gives them love, I doubt David did that. Archie thinks David is an ass as well. 

• Love 13
7 hours ago, ghoulina said:

That's what she TRIED to say....after she received such a strong backlash to her original statement. But I don't buy it. Why focus on the time? "Megan, your baby was crying for TEN MINUTES". That has no relevance on hearing the girls laughing. It sounded very accusatory to me. 

She only speaks/understands poor English when it suits her. 

So now we're going from Peggy's unverified "10 minutes" to "all night". No one else complained about the baby. I traveled with my son at that age; and while I was certainly never lucky to get that nice of a vacation, I never had any problem keeping him mostly quiet in our room. He might cry out for a bit, but no louder than the TV next door. Some babies are obviously more difficult than others. My youngest, my daughter, has been high maintenance from day one. There was often no consoling her. If I knew how to "make sure" she stopped crying, I would have. But I never was able to travel with her. Aspen hasn't shown, in any of their scenes, a propensity to be an overly fussy baby. 

I'd wager that if the child were a real hindrance to the trip, the other girls would have said something. I think Peggy was just being a bitch. 

THIS!  Aspen does not seem like an overly fussy baby; in fact, she seems quite the opposite, so I don't know if I believe she was really crying the whole time.  Moreover, if something were really wrong with Aspen, I think Meghan's cousin would have let her know about it.  And if Peggy were a good person who might have been thinking about Aspen's well-being, maybe instead of videoing what was going on, she herself could have quietly told Meghan she heard Aspen crying for quite awhile and was concerned.

In part, I think the whole thing was a set up by the producers to create drama, but Peggy is incapable of pulling it off to make it seem at least a little organic.  Maybe it's her lack of English fluency (UCLA English major my sweet ass) or sad acting ability, but you can almost see her brain going through the scripted checklist:  1) say something insulting, but pretend these women just don't understand my intentions (check); 2) play iPhone video now (check); 3) tell people, "I am dis-gust-ed" (check); 4) say, "I am done. Done." (check).

And she is just being a bitch too (this is the part that comes naturally to her).

• Love 21

I know that English is Peggy's 17th language, but "shindig of drama" doesn't even resemble any common English phrase despite what she might have learned from her English degree from UCLA (pronounced Uck-lah), Armenia's #1 correspondence typing school. You should see Peggy go. She's a whiz on the IBM Selectric. Everyone in village was very impressed.

The producers HATE Vicki. I'm convinced that they keep her on just because her awfulness is the engine that frequently drives the season. They just let her describe Shannon's phone call as a "late night call where Shannon says she's having serious situations with her husband." She then says what else was she supposed to think after getting that call. Girl, no. If that truly was what was said, then Vicki is an even bigger asshole by going immediately to the David beats Shannon lie. We know it wasn't, but characterizing it like that does Vicki a colossal disservice. I don't think she even has any idea how bad this retelling makes her look.

Vicki was straight up lying to Peggy at their post trip breakfast. Vicki frequently gets mad at other women for not having her back or defending her. Was Vicki having a cerebrovascular Quagmire? Giggity gig gig gig.

• Love 22
On ‎11‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 6:18 PM, lunastartron said:

Peggy contends that Meghan left Aspen unattended for over ten minutes while she was crying. Perhaps Peggy filmed the baby wailing in order to run the timer, which would be very creepy. 

I'm not defending Peggy, but I think the only reason she mentioned the baby crying was to let them know the reason why she came out of her room.  I don't think she was saying that Meghan was a bad mother.  She was using the baby's crying as a point of reference.  Once she came out of her room (to see why the baby was crying) she heard the women talking about her and laughing so she decided to use her phone to record their actions for evidence.  The problem is she never had a chance to get past mentioning that the baby was crying.  Meghan immediately goes into wounded mommy mode and the others jump in and start attacking Peggy before she has a chance to say why she mentioned the baby crying.  It's really futile to get a word in once Tamra, Shannon and Kelly get into attack mode.  Any word you say to them becomes a meaningless group of syllables to their ears because the only thing they will focus on is the fact that Peggy said the baby was crying for 10 minutes.  She should have never used that excuse for coming out of her room.  She should have just said, "I was on my way to the dining room to see if I could get something to eat and I heard you all talking about me and laughing and I started to record it so you bitches couldn't deny it!"  Too bad she's not articulate enough to get her points across with these hyenas.  And why she thought Vicki would jump in to defend her is beyond me.  The only person Vicki will defend is Vicki.  Too bad Peggy had to learn that the hard way.  I think it's probably safe to say she won't be back next season.

• Love 5
33 minutes ago, la patineuse said:

THIS!  Aspen does not seem like an overly fussy baby; in fact, she seems quite the opposite, so I don't know if I believe she was really crying the whole time.  Moreover, if something were really wrong with Aspen, I think Meghan's cousin would have let her know about it.  And if Peggy were a good person who might have been thinking about Aspen's well-being, maybe instead of videoing what was going on, she herself could have quietly told Meghan she heard Aspen crying for quite awhile and was concerned.

In part, I think the whole thing was a set up by the producers to create drama, but Peggy is incapable of pulling it off to make it seem at least a little organic.  Maybe it's her lack of English fluency (UCLA English major my sweet ass) or sad acting ability, but you can almost see her brain going through the scripted checklist:  1) say something insulting, but pretend these women just don't understand my intentions (check); 2) play iPhone video now (check); 3) tell people, "I am dis-gust-ed" (check); 4) say, "I am done. Done." (check).

And she is just being a bitch too (this is the part that comes naturally to her).

I suspect this was a Diko set up, not production set up! I can hear him advise her to video/tape it to use at the reunion. LOL

1 minute ago, swankie said:

I'm not defending Peggy, but I think the only reason she mentioned the baby crying was to let them know the reason why she came out of her room.  I don't think she was saying that Meghan was a bad mother.  She was using the baby's crying as a point of reference.  Once she came out of her room (to see why the baby was crying) she heard the women talking about her and laughing so she decided to use her phone to record their actions for evidence.  The problem is she never had a chance to get past mentioning that the baby was crying.  Meghan immediately goes into wounded mommy mode and the others jump in and start attacking Peggy before she has a chance to say why she mentioned the baby crying.  It's really futile to get a word in once Tamra, Shannon and Kelly get into attack mode.  Any word you say to them becomes a meaningless group of syllables to their ears because the only thing they will focus on is the fact that Peggy said the baby was crying for 10 minutes.  She should have never used that excuse for coming out of her room.  She should have just said, "I was on my way to the dining room to see if I could get something to eat and I heard you all talking about me and laughing and I started to record it so you bitches couldn't deny it!"  Too bad she's not articulate enough to get her points across with these hyenas.  And why she thought Vicki would jump in to defend her is beyond me.  The only person Vicki will defend is Vicki.  Too bad Peggy had to learn that the hard way.  I think it's probably safe to say she won't be back next season.

Nahhh, had Peggy just been concerned about Aspen crying, she would have gone straight to Meghan and told her but she didn't! This was Peggy trying to make a move against Kelly and nothing more IMO. 

• Love 16

Too many people to quote on the Aspen thing...

Peggy was "filming" through a closed door.  We have no clue what was happening behind the door. For all anyone knows, the nanny had Aspen in her arms and was trying to jiggle/sway her to sleep (you know the one that all of us mamas do the minute we get a baby in our arms). She heard a baby cry.  It doesn't mean that nobody was in the room with her.  You don't know what happens behind closed doors. 

I ferberized both of my kids.  Babies need to learn to self soothe and put themselves back to sleep.  It doesn't mean you are ignoring them.  When you start, you check on them usually ever 1-2 minutes and then slowly distance that time out.  You don't pick them up or it starts the whole process over again. 

I also wonder what home construction is like in Iceland. When I lived in the US, we had the typical wood frame house and you could hear the baby cry no matter where you were in the house. However, living the Middle East, our houses are made out of cement block and I can't hear my son if the doors are closed and he's in the room next to mine. Hah!  Just googled it.  Homes there are made out of concrete.  So yeah, nobody could hear that baby unless they were right outside the door. 

• Love 19
4 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Nahhh, had Peggy just been concerned about Aspen crying, she would have gone straight to Meghan and told her but she didn't! This was Peggy trying to make a move against Kelly and nothing more IMO. 

I didn't say Peggy was concerned about the baby crying.  I said she was using the baby crying as an excuse to come out of her room and eavesdrop on the others in case they asked her why she was outside of their door.  I don't think she gave two craps about the baby crying, but I think she felt she needed an excuse to be out of her room.  Unfortunately for her, the baby's crying was the wrong excuse to use.

• Love 9
12 hours ago, nexxie said:

I thought Peggy meant that she heard the women laughing because the baby was crying and she went down the hall to see what was going on - but she said it backward and with venom in her approach.

Honestly, it is not surprising that she was venominous at this point. She felt completely misunderstood and was clearly the woman out.

calling Meagan a 35 years old giraffe was funny and was the least offensive name call on any housewives franchise.

Give me a break. Boo hoo hoo!

• Love 5
12 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

She was odd woman out because she looked for stupid things to fight about with the others. LOL Why call Meghan names to begin with, she and Meghan weren't fighting.

Yeah, that came out of nowhere. Megan’s response was although pretty funny.

”you are an odd one”

• Love 19
19 hours ago, itsadryheat said:

Shannon on the couch with Archie, both appear calm and relaxed.

David sits down across from them, and calls Archie to come.

Controlling, Dick move Douche.

He loathes Shannon.

I found it very telling that when David asked Archie to come to him, Archie just looked at him but stayed on Shannon's lap.  Generally (based on what I've seen from being around dogs most of my life) when a dog lives with a 'traditional' family he or she is eager to please the 'alpha male'.

So basically, Archie also believes that David is a crap person ;-)

• Love 18
On November 7, 2017 at 2:10 AM, UsernameFatigue said:

I'm with Dicko - I need a vacation to get over Peggy's vacation. She makes a Debbie Downer look positively euphoric.  And as some others have commented, she looked stoned in much of her conversations. One of the few things I have liked about Vicki this season was that she did not defend Peggy. Only because it ticked Peggy off so much. 

Awe, poor Archie. I am sure he did miss Shannon. Pets do suffer from separation anxiety. I always feel bad when we go away (which isn't often because I miss my furbabies) because our kitties have no idea where we are or how long we will be gone. I loved that Shannon called Archie her best friend (which is obvious) as it seemed to tick David off. I am looking forward to Shannon returning next season with Archie and without David. 

I have to say, nothing I saw of Iceland made me want to add it to my bucket list. Sorry Iceland. 

I think bravo did Iceland a diservice. It looked and felt like Twin Peaks. It had a feeling of malevolence running throughout. Because of those OC harridans.  

Also an aside, we took Mr. Cat to my parents when we went on vacation and he refused to leave the basement where his cat carrier and litter were all week. Came up for meals, then back to the basement. The morning we landed back in NY, my mom found him sitting ON TOP of the cat carrier. He just knew we were on our way and he would soon be going home.  Bless his furry heart.

Edited by VedaPierce
  • Love 23
On November 7, 2017 at 7:36 AM, LIMOM said:

Meh. If Peggy went home by herself, I doubt that it was miserable.

I think that her problem is twofold:

One she is recovering from a trying surgery and is not in the state of mind for bullshit.

Two, those harpies are not used to diversity and therefore pick on her.

While I am not positive that her accent is entirely authentic, I am often made fun of because of my accent and weird syntax. It is unpleasant to say the least.

Still, Peggy  is not a good addition to the mix imo. Diko will have to find another ways to shill his rims.

PS: Tamra is lucky that Peggy is a lady. If she would have called anyone else husband “a little bitch”, there would have been blood drawn

Yes, Tamra is a Christian all right!

My parents have always been very aware and sensitive about having an accent. My dad hates having one and is always paranoid about it. I think making fun of an accent is low-hanging fruit. Even when stupid Kyle does it to Vanderpump, it's obvious it's annoying to Lisa. People with REAL ones can't help having one.  I'm not a fan of taking jabs at things one can't control. I've always thought that unclever and low class. Peggy, I think, puts it on. And that becomes a whole 'nother can of worms. People who fake accents -Madonna, Lindsy- should be ridiculed relentlessly. :)

• Love 17
26 minutes ago, VedaPierce said:

They're just tacky, cheap bitches. Can anyone imagine Bethany or Luanne dressed in Iceland. They would kill it. 

There is no way that the NYC bitches would stay in that tacky motel, imo.

Can you even imagine the Beverly Hills women staying there???

• Love 10

I read Brianna and Creepy Ryan have sold their OC house and are moving to NC to live in Ryan's hometown for a "Simpler Life". Brianna had it on Instagram so pretty sure it's true. Vicks will be beside herself!!

Peggy has NO reason to talk about Megan then to be her normal passive aggressive, shit stirring, self. Go away!!

Tamra may not have had a college education but she's done pretty well for herself! She's a smart cookie. Doesn't waste her $$ on McMansions or showy bags! I gotta give her that. She knows how to survive!

• Love 20
9 minutes ago, eurekagirl mOo said:

I read Brianna and Creepy Ryan have sold their OC house and are moving to NC to live in Ryan's hometown for a "Simpler Life". Brianna had it on Instagram so pretty sure it's true. Vicks will be beside herself!!

Peggy has NO reason to talk about Megan then to be her normal passive aggressive, shit stirring, self. Go away!!

Tamra may not have had a college education but she's done pretty well for herself! She's a smart cookie. Doesn't waste her $$ on McMansions or showy bags! I gotta give her that. She knows how to survive!

She does, she does. When the nuclear winter settles, all that will be left are the cockroaches, rats...and Tamra. Then she'll turn the rats against the cockroaches. 

Edited by VedaPierce
  • Love 18

Shannon+Archie=Adorable 

It's so cute how much Shannon has changed towards Archie from the first episode until now. They are the cutest couple and even look alike. Archie is smart and knows how much David sucks.

As far as Peggy's accent goes....I live in Miami and have met people born and raised here who have accents so thick you could cut it with a knife. I have also met many foreign born people whose first language is not English but they still understand idioms. Recording the HW's and bringing up the baby was very weird. She and Dicko are strange idiots and one season wonders. 

Ok Vicki, you got your casserole, now go away. I like Brianna calling her mother out on her shit and not being this ride or die my mother can do no wrong. NC is not far enough away from her though, will Vicki get a 2nd home there or will she expect a guest room ready and waiting.

• Love 9
23 minutes ago, Ki-in said:

It's so cute how much Shannon has changed towards Archie from the first episode until now. They are the cutest couple and even look alike. Archie is smart and knows how much David sucks.

OMG they do look alike!  Big brown eyes and long blonde hair.  I wonder if he helped her realize how much David sucks lol.  Goldens love EVERYBODY so it says a lot that he's not loving all over David the way he does with Shannon and the kids.

Maybe Vicki can start a new rumour that David smacks the dog around... 

• Love 2
45 minutes ago, VedaPierce said:

She does, she does. When the nuclear winter settles, all that will be left are the cockroaches, rats...and Tamra. Then she'll turn the rats against the cockroaches. 

The Dodd will probably survive too.  Imagine the terror if Tamra weaponizes The Dodd and she becomes Mecha Dodd and tosses Vicki and Peggy around like rag dolls while destroying Tokyo.

i must be in a shindig of confusion.  In Armenia the woman never use febreze on the babies.  All the woman I know use Windex, which was invented by the Armenian and only recently stoled by the Greek.   The Greek sneak ed into Armenia in a big horses and put all the finest Armenian windex in the luggages.  

• Love 18
16 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

If the hotel started out as one of those themed room sex hotels as had been speculated,  it’s possible the rooms are soundproof.  As it is, it looks solid and it’s likely Peggy had to press her dumbo ear to the door to hear anything.  

Peggy was trying to deflect onto Megan and it backfired.    Tamra saw a way to take her down by defending a mother instead of attacking.  She’s just been sitting like a spider waiting, and now Peggy is cut from the herd and her only “relationship “ is strained.  

If Peggy can bring a muskrat on her head, Megan can bring a baby.  

Wait, you are not fan of Armenian Mullet?

UncommonBruisedFlamingo.gif

• Love 9
5 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Wait, you are not fan of Armenian Mullet?

UncommonBruisedFlamingo.gif

If only I could post a picture of the head in the jar with wonky eyelashes from silence of the lambs saying Megsn your baby was crying for ten minutes. 

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

If only I could post a picture of the head in the jar with wonky eyelashes from silence of the lambs saying Megsn your baby was crying for ten minutes. 

Sorry no can do...will you accept a child created using Lydia and Peggy DNA?

qhUEoPn.gif

• Love 8

Peggy made perfectly clear when speaking to Lydia that she was mother shaming Meghan.  And that hand toss, sneer, "If that's how YOUR friends take care of their babies . . . .".   Lydia saying Peggy has a hard time expressing herself - uh not on this issue.  She was going to use it as a weapon.  There was no concern for Aspen.  She was mad at everyone, egged on by Diko, and her big mistake was opening with it.   That derailed anything else she had to say.   It was clear she wasn't just tired, but had taken something.  Those eye were doing their best not to cross.  

I was completely embarrassed for Vicki in that dress.  She looked so ridiculous.  And thought it couldn't get worse, but enter Peggy.  WTF was that outfit?  She looked so damn out of place.    Fast forward to her chat w/Diko.   Wow.  That jacket has a life of it's own.    And, what is with the big BUMP hairdo, with all those pins in the back?????  

• Love 24

She denied that she was trying to say that Meghan was a bad mom but when she was talking to Lydia she said even more about the baby situation which even more clearly suggested that Meghan was poorly managing her baby. Then she denied ever bringing up David's honesty to Shannon and her proof of David being dishonest was based on information SHE HEARD from her own husband. 

Exactly - if you go back to the conversation with Peggy and Lydia, her judgmental tone is clear.  Even when Lydia asked was the nanny with Aspen, Peggy shrugged like "I do not know of this Nanny", it was really clear what Peggy was getting at.  

I really don't like much about Peggy and even when she is doing her TH's she has this blank, flat affect, it's weird.  I am with Megan, I find Peggy odd.

The convo with Brianna and Vicki was phony and staged.  There is no way I believe that that was the first time they discussed details of the trip and that Vicki did not tell Brianna she was in the hospital already before that.

• Love 20

The whole storyline with Peggy, the crying baby, the video tape & the drunk women left me so confused.      A baby crying for ten minutes as they try to fall asleep is not at all a big deal, although I wouldn't schlep a baby across times zones to a hotel in Iceland and treat their sleep the same way I would at home in their own crib.    That's a lot to ask of the baby to just adjust to all of these new circumstances.    

• Love 3

The whole storyline with Peggy, the crying baby, the video tape & the drunk women left me so confused.      A baby crying for ten minutes as they try to fall asleep is not at all a big deal, although I wouldn't schlep a baby across times zones to a hotel in Iceland and treat their sleep the same way I would at home in their own crib.    That's a lot to ask of the baby to just adjust to all of these new circumstances.    

• Love 6
1 minute ago, SCS said:

It's from "A Mighty Wind" and features many of the "Spinal Tap", "Best in Show" et al ensembles.

I am a HUGE fan of all of the movies from that group!  The Catheter Song should have won a Grammy.

Peggy does not have a story line, she won't fully discuss her cancer/almost cancer/what ever cancer situation, her children are not compelling, she is not developing a business, etc...and you know what, Tamra was right, Diko is a little bitch! Peggy thinking the group was laughing at her was giving herself more importance than she really has with that group.

Vicki sitting on the bus was hysterical, Peggy must have been startled by that, thinking she was getting on an empty bus to go back to the hotel.  Peggy saying she was getting on the bus alone to take her own jet home, was Peggy suggesting were we supposed to think that she was flying private back to the OC? 

• Love 11