Type keyword(s) to search

S16.E10: Driving Miss Unconventional

Drogo
  • Start Topic

1 hour ago, magpye29 said:

why the heavy reliance on a shapeless crop top?

One day challenges? Maybe he can't create a more tailored shirt that fast. I know other designers have done it, but maybe he knows he can't. I remember in the first season of this show, they had two day challenges and no one made garments with sleeves! Kevin made a swimsuit with sleeves and all the judges mentioned it. I find it funny that the seasons with one day challenges have produced more sleeves than that first season when they had two days!

• Love 1

(Sorry, can't find the post I want to quote)

re: Michael Knight's fashion week show and his "unsophisticated taste"....I wanted every single piece! I thought it was hot sex on a platter!! Until the day he died, I had hopes and dreams of him designing something for me...and that I could afford it...bc his designs are so sexy. Also, I thought he could make my non-model self look beautiful. Man, I love Project Runway's own Captain Save a Ho! (RIH Michael!)

onto this episode...I hated Margarita's, Michael's, and  Kentaro's. it hurt to say the latter bc he is one of my faves but that was not hot. I am glad he stayed over Michael bc I don't like him. At all. If Tim pulls out his save I will lose respect for him.

I'm hoping that Ayana makes it to the final 3 with the obvious Kentaro and Brandon. If not her, Kenya. I would LOVE to see one of the ladies pull out a win over those guys but I doubt it will happen.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Nordly Beaumont said:
11 hours ago, magpye29 said:

why the heavy reliance on a shapeless crop top?

One day challenges? Maybe he can't create a more tailored shirt that fast. I know other designers have done it, but maybe he knows he can't. I remember in the first season of this show, they had two day challenges and no one made garments with sleeves! Kevin made a swimsuit with sleeves and all the judges mentioned it. I find it funny that the seasons with one day challenges have produced more sleeves than that first season when they had two days!

Brandon is a menswear designer and nothing he makes is conventional or tailored.  There is a lot of buzz about him in the fashion world.  He is an up and coming guy who is getting a lot of attention.  I think he was recruited and may have needed some convincing since he does not do women's wear.  This is probably the reason he is not called out for all the crop tops.  

His clothes translate for women easily for a specific taste. 

http://www.fashiontrendsetter.com/v2/2016/05/21/aau-2016-graduation-fashion-show-brandon-kee/comment-page-1/

Edited by wings707
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, LennieBriscoe said:

Blackberry Jam, While it is true that reality competitions have their editing monkeys,  I think "PR" strives to show us the truth of a person and/or situation. 

Maybe when it was on Bravo, but not since the switch to Lifetime.

• Love 6
13 hours ago, BlackberryJam said:

I'm unclear about the reason for viewing Kentaro as a victim. He chose to make that garment. Not Tim. He could have taken Tim's advice and still made a better garment than that disaster. He also chose that styling.

I don't present Kentaro as a "victim," but I do think he attempted to take Tim's advice to "do more."   We've often seen designers succeed when they ignored his advice.   We didn't see Kentaro choose that styling and I can see a producer's idea to "help" him toward a Native American look.  It's just a simple disagreement.   I think we will be wonderfully surprised by whatever three designers present their fashion shows.

P.S.  Tim seems to do much more butting in on Lifetime than he ever did on Bravo.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, wings707 said:

Brandon is a menswear designer and nothing he makes is conventional or tailored.  There is a lot of buzz about him in the fashion world.  He is an up and coming guy who is getting a lot of attention.  I think he was recruited and may have needed some convincing since he does not do women's wear.  This is probably the reason he is not called out for all the crop tops.  

http://www.fashiontrendsetter.com/v2/2016/05/21/aau-2016-graduation-fashion-show-brandon-kee/comment-page-1/

Is it just me or do all those clothes look like pajamas?

• Love 3

I have never seen the guest judge before. She reminded me of Kristen Stewart's slightly less bitchy cousin or something.

I am sorry but Margaritas was a hooker dress to me also, maybe a little more expensive hooker, but a hooker none the less!

R.I.P Mychael, you were kind, talented and classy, so sad!

• Love 2
3 hours ago, wings707 said:

Even though he is a menswear designer, I think his clothes look better on women than men.

10 hours ago, LennieBriscoe said:

Blackberry Jam, While it is true that reality competitions have their editing monkeys,  I think "PR" strives to show us the truth of a person and/or situation. 

2 hours ago, BlackberryJam said:

Maybe when it was on Bravo, but not since the switch to Lifetime.

I don't think any reality competition show strives to show the truth of a person or situation. I don't think they necessarily actively try to lie, but I do think they just try to tell a story. If it happens to show the truth, OK. If it doesn't show all the truth, oh well. I think they just want to make a story and get people to watch and talk about it, and I don't think Project Runway is any better than any other show about it.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Former Nun said:

I don't present Kentaro as a "victim," but I do think he attempted to take Tim's advice to "do more."   We've often seen designers succeed when they ignored his advice.   We didn't see Kentaro choose that styling and I can see a producer's idea to "help" him toward a Native American look.  It's just a simple disagreement.   I think we will be wonderfully surprised by whatever three designers present their fashion shows.

P.S.  Tim seems to do much more butting in on Lifetime than he ever did on Bravo.

I don't have the episode on tape, but I definitely heard Kentaro describing his wish for styling just a vaguely as we get from every single other contestant. There is no way that any of the makeup artists suggested that styling. It was all Kentaro. It wasn't malicious on his part. Just a whole pile of clueless wrapped up in a bag of terrible taste.

Edited by BlackberryJam
On 10/20/2017 at 9:35 PM, SnarkyTart said:

That was the most insulting thing of all last night, including Michael's stripper design.  Show the contestants 3 brand new shiny Lexus SUVs with Project Runway license plates, then tell them it's a Lexus challenge.  Who wouldn't expect that the winner will receive one of the cars?  Margarita's already squealing that she hopes she wins because she wants the blue one.  But, psych!  The Lexus's are only there for you to pick out trash from their trunks.  I hated that.

If I'm remembering right, even when they "give" them a car, they don't really give them a car. Didn't the winner of Under the Gunn get a car, but turned it down because all they really gave them was a short term lease with a contract to buy the car or something, and they'd get hosed for every ding and repair?

On 10/21/2017 at 4:48 PM, Oholibamah said:

It's funny how every season we speculate who will make Final 3, who will be cut right before, etc., when most recent seasons actually end up having all 4 final designers show a collection. The only recent season that only had 3 people show was Season 11 (Michelle, Stanley, Patricia). 3 designers was the standard for seasons 1-8 with 3 as the only outlier. 

Edmond's elimination and subsequent Save right before fashion week was just for show/drama, and will likely happen again if Tim doesn't use his save by Top 4. But I'm fully expecting to see an Ayana/Brandon/Kentaro finale with one of Kenya/Margarita.

Again basing on my memory, but I don't remember them having 4 go to fashion week. They often (lately) have 4 make collections and then eliminate 1 in a private "sample collection" show for just the judges on the PR set runway. But only 3 go to fashion week.

I believe that a 2018 Lexus is one of the major prizes for the season winner, so I don't think that any of the contestants expected to win one in a regular challenge. 

My mother was a model, way back in the day. (she worked for Christian Dior!) Dresses were literally made on her. The reason the models were called mannequins was that they were basically treated as things.  We've come a long way in seeing models as fellow human beings, but still, the nature of the job does mean a certain amount of man/woman handling. It is not intended in any sexual way. 

Kentaro really goofed with his Pocahontas outfit. Right now there's a whole brouhaha going on about Halloween costumes being culturally insensitive. Like a caucasian child can't go trick or treating dressed as Moana. I think that most of it is silly since the purpose of Halloween is to dress up as somebody that you are not. But it's hard to know where to draw the line. However, Kentaro's design was just plain silly. 

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, Jodithgrace said:

I believe that a 2018 Lexus is one of the major prizes for the season winner, so I don't think that any of the contestants expected to win one in a regular challenge. 

My mother was a model, way back in the day. (she worked for Christian Dior!) Dresses were literally made on her. The reason the models were called mannequins was that they were basically treated as things.  We've come a long way in seeing models as fellow human beings, but still, the nature of the job does mean a certain amount of man/woman handling. It is not intended in any sexual way. 

Kentaro really goofed with his Pocahontas outfit. Right now there's a whole brouhaha going on about Halloween costumes being culturally insensitive. Like a caucasian child can't go trick or treating dressed as Moana. I think that most of it is silly since the purpose of Halloween is to dress up as somebody that you are not. But it's hard to know where to draw the line. However, Kentaro's design was just plain silly. 

The bold, is ridiculous.  I hate that PC has been taken to the edge of the cliff and pushed off!  In 3rd grade I dressed as a Chinese girl and I looked phenomenal.  My dad did my make up and I had real Chinese pajamas from China!  LOL  That was a big deal.  My mom made me a fabulous wig out of black yarn in the typical bangs/straight bob style.  Best costume in the school!   

Kentaro just did not know.  Or the hair stylist may have seen the dress looked Indian* and suggested it. 

* Many Indians do not like to be called Native Americans.  They feel it is white mans way to feel better about their history.  They refer to each other by their tribe name and if they don't know it, they use Indian.  They are just grateful Columbus was not looking for Turkey!   LOL  The Navajo man who gave the lecture I attended ended on that note. 

• Love 6
On 10/20/2017 at 4:40 PM, Broderbits said:

Except they are not consistent with this. The 1st episode of Season 3 was an unconventional materials challenge; they gave the win to someone who used either a tablecloth or fabric shower curtain (can't remember which) -

That was S3 Keith, and he used a bedsheet and only a bedsheet.  Total hypocracy by the judges, and THANK GOD Keith was kicked out for cheating because is was apparent his bad-boy attitude was making the judges hot and bothered.

Back on topic:  It was really odd that Tim would say that about the hoses.  Kentaro used them imaginatively, with the shredding, and sewing hoses together was no different than the seat belts or whatever Margarita used to make her skirt.

Tim's "He worked so hard" about Michael during the judging made me sure he'd save him.  Glad I was wrong.  TIM, STAY OUT OF JUDGING.  Sorry for shouting, but mentors should NOT do this.  He is a mentor to all of the them and needs to stay completely neutral in judging.  This just bugs me no end.

Edited by backgroundnoise
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, eurekagirl mOo said:

Sewer since 1993 here. It is impossible to fit anyone in clothes you are making without touching them. It is impossible to see how they fit and are made without touchin the model! These women strip down naked in front of everyone. They arent offended! Zac is gay and has zilch interest in boobs. He was seeing how it was fit and how it was made. This is just a silly thing to argue about. Like saying dont touch her face when you put make up on. Common sense people.

If, as you say, people who who sew or are involved in the fashion industry are used to seeing designers put their hands all over a model, it may seem silly from their perspective, and from yours. However, the audience for this show is primarily non-sewers, and for them, it is unexpected, and perhaps distasteful to see a male designer put his hand on a model's breast, as if it's no big deal, as if he has every right to touch her any way he wants without so much as a by-your-leave. The core audience for this show isn't a bunch of blasé fashion people.

I don't recall seeing any other designers on this show do what Zac does. But perhaps that's because the judges didn't get to see the garments up close until he came along.

• Love 1
26 minutes ago, sleepyjean said:

However, the audience for this show is primarily non-sewers, and for them, it is unexpected, and perhaps distasteful to see a male designer put his hand on a model's breast, as if it's no big deal, as if he has every right to touch her any way he wants without so much as a by-your-leave.

PR viewers have been watching heterosexual male designers take clothes off and on half-naked woman since S1.  Robert (S1) even told us how sexually frustrated he was.  In S4, Kevin (who made sure we all knew he was hetero) remarked that the woman designers can now understand what he goes through when the studly male models came in for the men's wear challenge.

I don't remember anyone being the least upset or critical because it's understood it's part of the job.  I don't see what Zak does being any different.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, backgroundnoise said:

TIM, STAY OUT OF JUDGING.  Sorry for shouting, but mentors should NOT do this.  He is a mentor to all of the them and needs to stay completely neutral in judging.  This just bugs me no end.

I agree...some things changed (and not for the better) when they moved to Lifetime.  Cheaper production, bad attitudes, meaner criticisms, fewer good prizes, silly "associated" sponsors, et ceterah (™Yul Brenner as King of Siam)

• Love 2
3 hours ago, slothgirl said:

Again basing on my memory, but I don't remember them having 4 go to fashion week. They often (lately) have 4 make collections and then eliminate 1 in a private "sample collection" show for just the judges on the PR set runway. But only 3 go to fashion week.

I think we SEE only three at Fashion Week.  More than four actually go because of the delay from filming to broadcasting.  PR doesn't know who even the final FIVE are during Fashion Week...so a few non-finalists show during Fashion Week.   Then, let the editing begin! Repeat my first sentence.

The show knows who the final three are at fashion week. The show is done with primary filming at that point with only the fashion week episodes to film. They allow other designers to show as decoy collections.

Edited by BlackberryJam
Clarity.
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, backgroundnoise said:

TIM, STAY OUT OF JUDGING.  Sorry for shouting, but mentors should NOT do this.  He is a mentor to all of the them and needs to stay completely neutral in judging.  This just bugs me no end.

clapping.gif

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Former Nun said:

I think we SEE only three at Fashion Week.  More than four actually go because of the delay from filming to broadcasting.  PR doesn't know who even the final FIVE are during Fashion Week...so a few non-finalists show during Fashion Week.   Then, let the editing begin! Repeat my first sentence.

2 hours ago, BlackberryJam said:

The show knows who the final three are at fashion week. The show is done with primary filming at that point with only the fashion week episodes to film. They allow other designers to show as decoy collections.

Yes, of course.

What I meant was that from the standpoint of storytelling, only 3 go to fashion week. This is a pretense that they stick to throughout every season even when up to 6 contestants actually have collections walk the runway at FW. The designers play along with this in all the talking heads about "making it to fashion week". Everyone is going along with the whole narrative, including the viewers.

So when I say only 3 go, I mean "there are 3 finalists whose full collections are shown on a televised PR broadcast from the actual fashion week runway, and are subsequently judged at the final judging on the final episode for who wins". (did I REALLY need to spell that out?  I feel like I'm having to write the damn PR contract as a corporate atty. Sheesh)

Regardless of how many decoy collections are shown IRLor how much drama they create surrounding a battle between 2 people for the 3rd slot or all 4 showing mini-collections to weed out 1 more person, the NARRATIVE is that only 3 go to fashion week. Three show their full collections on the air for the tv show. I don't remember them ever including the 4th person in the (admittedly fake) Fashion Week storyline. The 4th is eliminated "before" the fashion week catwalk (even though the 4th does actually show at fashion week and we all know it)

Edited by slothgirl
  • Love 2
On 10/20/2017 at 10:08 AM, vibeology said:

Being gay didn't stop Isaac Mizrahi from aggressively groping Scarlett Johansson on live TV. That being said, I'm not really bothered by Zac examining the garments even if it means he ends up touching covered breasts.

I agree that being gay doesn't exempt anyone from being inappropriate (and the Isaac/Scarlett incident was the first thing that came to mind when Zac was defended for groping the models because he's gay), but I also agree that Zac tends to get handsy with the garments themselves, not the actual body parts.

2 hours ago, slothgirl said:

This is a pretense that they stick to throughout every season even when up to 6 contestants actually have collections walk the runway at FW.

I remember the first year that six contestants showed at fashion week. I was like okay, why not just let ALL the designers go to fashion week now?!

Edited by ElectricBoogaloo
15 hours ago, slothgirl said:

If I'm remembering right, even when they "give" them a car, they don't really give them a car. Didn't the winner of Under the Gunn get a car, but turned it down because all they really gave them was a short term lease with a contract to buy the car or something, and they'd get hosed for every ding and repair?

This was the case in Seasons 4, 8 and 11 where Chris March, Michael Costello and Daniel Esquivel got the last minute hose. Fans were upset when the Season 9 Top 4 (Anya/Josh/Victor/Kim) got to stay and received more money at the FW preview because they thought it was production saving Anya (but really, all of them needed it). 

Since then, we've had Dmitry/Fabio/Melissa/Chris, Dom/Alexandria/Justin/Bradon, Sean/Amanda/Kini/Char, Ashley/Kelly/Edmond/Candice and most recently Erin/Roberi/Laurence/Rik, all aired on TV as possible contenders. 

Only having 3 designers in contention this year would be a departure from recent SOP.

13 hours ago, wings707 said:

The bold, is ridiculous.  I hate that PC has been taken to the edge of the cliff and pushed off!  In 3rd grade I dressed as a Chinese girl and I looked phenomenal.  My dad did my make up and I had real Chinese pajamas from China!  LOL  That was a big deal.  My mom made me a fabulous wig out of black yarn in the typical bangs/straight bob style.  Best costume in the school!   

Instead of referencing anything "PC", I will just say logically, I don't understand how a cultural identity or the way real people live qualifies as a costume. Most agree that "blackface" is unacceptable, yet dressing up as other cultures isn't different. 

I'm not sure when you attended Grade 3, but this is a conversation that has opened up quite recently, and it wouldn't be fair to judge the past by today's morality. 

13 hours ago, backgroundnoise said:

That was S3 Keith, and he used a bedsheet and only a bedsheet.  Total hypocracy by the judges, and THANK GOD Keith was kicked out for cheating because is was apparent his bad-boy attitude was making the judges hot and bothered.

Back on topic:  It was really odd that Tim would say that about the hoses.  Kentaro used them imaginatively, with the shredding, and sewing hoses together was no different than the seat belts or whatever Margarita used to make her skirt.

Tim's "He worked so hard" about Michael during the judging made me sure he'd save him.  Glad I was wrong.  TIM, STAY OUT OF JUDGING.  Sorry for shouting, but mentors should NOT do this.  He is a mentor to all of the them and needs to stay completely neutral in judging.  This just bugs me no end.

I'm not so quick to call the judges on hypocrisy re: Keith's bedsheet. At that time, it was only the third Unconventional challenge ever, with one of them involving flowers (thus impossible to use fabric). I think it was Season 4's Hershey Challenge where the judges became frustrated by designers using fabric as a crutch, and subsequently tend to penalize people. 

For me the judges were questionable  when they removed Miranda from the top to the bottom during the Parachute judging because Tim told them she didn't use a lot of the parachute material. IMO, if they couldn't see that for themselves, then she should be judged accordingly.

Which ties into Tim at judging. Maybe he was infected during UTG by Mondo and Anya on how to not be objective mentors. (Although i'm one of the few to blame the format more than Anya/Mondo). But Tim's never been very good at remaining subjective. His disdain for the twins was palpable - which while justified, isn't the most professional - and I thought he was overly rude to Emilio and Swapnil. But ultimately this is a TV show, so I don't hold Tim to the same standard I would as a teacher.

Edited by Oholibamah
  • Love 3

Mid 1950s.  Today my parents would not have done this.  The intent was not mockery, it was making use of the pajamas that I never wore to bed!    My point is- I hate that society is so touchy that we walk on egg shells not to offend.  Nothing more.  

15 hours ago, backgroundnoise said:

I don't see this as Tim judging.  I think the judges have always relied on some information from Tim.  They make their own decision but sometimes need a little back story.  As we saw here, Tim did not influence them to keep Michael.  

• Love 1
On 10/21/2017 at 8:53 PM, Miss Ruth said:

If that's the case, then so did Kenya with her seatbelts, and Brandon with the rubber/plastic raft, or whatever it was.  They are usually told not to use a huge amount of fabric bought at Mood or the provided muslin, but I don't recall their being told how much of the unconventional materials to use.   Korto is famous for her seatbelt coatdress made entirely of the belts.

I agree with the poster who emphasized that they want to see you transform the unconventional material. Weaving seatbelts into a fabric is transforming the material. The shower curtain used in an earlier season was not transformed, it was just cut and sewn. As for Brandon; Kenya's retained the "boat/raft" look more than his did. He reworked the material to make his "fabric" as did she.

• Love 1

Ayana's look was just too much for me.  When the sleeve came off right before the runway I was hoping she'd just take the other sleeve off too because I thought the edit worked.  Same with Michael and Margarita's.  When Michael had the bungee cords on the dress form I thought it would look cool over something lighter in color that really let the blue pop.  Instead he layered it over a dark, tacky looking dress that cheapened the whole thing. Margarita's strap, which looked fantastic on the dress form, ended up being mostly covered when it could have been the showstopper part of the dress.  Instead she just kept adding more and lost the vision I liked.

I'm not sure I get the Brandon love, except that his designs always seem to be very well constructed. 

30 minutes ago, lizzyp said:

I'm not sure I get the Brandon love, except that his designs always seem to be very well constructed. 

It's as if Brandon is being rewarded for construction rather than design.  It seems to me that Brandon will be the third (after Ashley and Erin) "designer" to win the whole shebang when they haven't really designed anything worthwhile.

• Love 1
17 hours ago, lizzyp said:

Margarita's strap, which looked fantastic on the dress form, ended up being mostly covered when it could have been the showstopper part of the dress.

Yeah, I also thought it looked better on the dress form, on top of the other stuff, where it was like statement jewelry. 

• Love 1
On 10/22/2017 at 7:11 PM, backgroundnoise said:

If you listen to Tim's "Famous People" interview linked to by a poster you will hear that Tim wants to stay AS FAR AWAY from the judges as he can get. He is like an ombudsman of the show and tries to keep himself and the judges toeing all lines, and keeping all fences in place, for fairness. The poster was right, you won't look at Tim the same way after. He was "forced" to be on stage during judging.

Edited by Eulipian 5k
added last sentence.
On 10/21/2017 at 10:05 AM, slothgirl said:

I've been trying to figure out how they are eliminating models this go round. Clearly the model wearing the losing outfit doesn't go home, or they wouldn't be throwing their designers under the bus. I haven't really kept track of who has left and when, but I did get the impression that designers have a model selection session after the designer elimination (which then results in a model's elimination). But then this week, the designers came into the workroom and seemed to find little cards which caused then to say 'I got X!", "I got Y!" as though models are being assigned. Has anyone seen anything that I missed on how models are getting selected or eliminated?

No, as far as I know, they haven't explained at all how they're deciding which model is eliminated. I was going to say, maybe they just randomly pick from the entire pool of models each week to assign to the remaining designers ... but there hasn't been one week that Liris hasn't been one of the models.  Same with the girl (I'm blanking on her name) who spoke Japanese with Kentaro. I'm thinking maybe a small group of them (including Liris) have a contract that guarantees they will be on the show each week until the end, regardless of which designers go home. 

Do you think the final 3 designers who show at fashion week will be required to use the models from the season, meaning they're required to design for plus size even though the runway show is supposed to portray their own vision, and plus size may not be their strength? 

50 minutes ago, iggysaurus said:

Same with the girl (I'm blanking on her name) who spoke Japanese with Kentaro. I'm thinking maybe a small group of them (including Liris) have a contract that guarantees they will be on the show each week until the end, regardless of which designers go home. 

Mieisha? Pronounced MyEEsha, but not spelled that way.

2 hours ago, iggysaurus said:

Do you think the final 3 designers who show at fashion week will be required to use the models from the season, meaning they're required to design for plus size even though the runway show is supposed to portray their own vision, and plus size may not be their strength? 

Wouldn't it be great if they could choose their models...maybe even provide completely new ones (for us)?

On 10/23/2017 at 3:46 PM, carrps said:

Welp, I just got this in an email from pinterest. Guess Brandon's tuned into the zeitgeist.

dress.jpg.e9d43c12051c6fa0b5cf87b4304bf1f4.jpg

Hid.e.ous.  Puts the ug in ugly.  Looks like she escaped being mauled by a wild animal.

• Love 2

Liris said on Twitter:

Liris Crosse‏ @LirisC  Oct 14

Liris Crosse Retweeted Brad Hamlin  ♓️ ?️‍?

The judges eliminate a model every week it just hasn't been aired. We aren't eliminated by the designer losing so u just have to stay tuned!

Liris Crosse‏ @LirisC  Oct 14

Liris Crosse Retweeted xingcat (boo!)

Well who knows maybe they will air at a later date or on a special

4 hours ago, Former Nun said:

Wouldn't it be great if they could choose their models...maybe even provide completely new ones (for us)?

I'll post my response as a spoiler just in case:

Spoiler

If you look at the thread for the S16 Fashion Week Discussion, Liris is a model for Brandon.  One of the 'new' models he has is a young woman who played on a competitive soccer team with my daughter when they were teens.  She is striking as her hair is shaved (and that is the only similarity with Shawn!)  

• Love 1
On 10/23/2017 at 3:46 PM, carrps said:

Welp, I just got this in an email from pinterest. Guess Brandon's tuned into the zeitgeist.

dress.jpg.e9d43c12051c6fa0b5cf87b4304bf1f4.jpg

This reminds me of that windy scene in Brazil, when stray pages of newspaper keep blowing against and enveloping DeNiro (?).

• Love 4

Finally watching this - I love Kentaro so much.  When he and Ayana collided as they were pulling their materials out of the cars, he stopped and made sure she was okay.  Then when they found out which models they had, he said 'I have Michael'.  

• Love 2