Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

13 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I want it to be Gabi/Chad but it seems like it'll probably be Gwen/brainwashed Chad.

I didn't think about this but yea they will since the show is now gonna be 3-ish weeks ahead of their original schedule.

So, Gabi, Will, Sonny, and Rafe were all supposed to be leaving September 18th? Where does that come from? Seems off they'd all leave on the same day lol.

Wilson leaves on the 18th. I don’t know about Gabi.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Was that the original date? Like before the Olympics were cancelled? 

Yeah, it's been moved up to either August 31st or September 1st with all the schedule changes, and I'm done with the show once they are.

• Love 3
41 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

I suspect that ending made things look more dire than what we'll see tomorrow. This spoiler pic might be misleading but Ben barely looks harmed

IMG_20200722_143058.jpg

He's going to wind up a prisoner, from what I understand.

Was today's episode supposed to be a Friday show?

• Love 1
Just now, Silver Raven said:

I believe it was supposed to be the last episode before the Olympics.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
6 minutes ago, Silver Raven said:

He looks like's been pelted with several boxes of Count Chocula.

C'mon, Ollie, let's hear some Snap, Crackle and Pop, at least!

• LOL 18
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, boes said:

He looks like's been pelted with several boxes of Count Chocula.

C'mon, Ollie, let's hear some Snap, Crackle and Pop, at least!

ROTFL!

I honestly can't believe they felt the only cliffhanger we needed was Ben, the show's hero, perhaps being blown up...

We were promised three weddings and a funeral right? So was Vivian's fake-out death the departure they hinted at?

• Love 5
On 7/17/2020 at 9:10 PM, QueenSerena said:

In all seriousness, though, is this not further evidence that people should stop asking Will to be their best man? It's always ended badly, either for him or a member of the wedding party. 😄

Also, spoilers for the week of July 27th have all been released by soaps.com tonight:

Tuesday July 28:
Ciara confronts Clyde.
Will and Sonny move forward with their adoption plans.
Sami pleads with Rafe to keep her secret.
Eric and Nicole return from their honeymoon and find out disturbing news.

Wednesday July 29:
Nicole exposes Sami’s machinations to Allie.
Will and Sonny share their good news with Ari.
Ciara shares a new theory with Rafe about Ben.
Ben’s captor reveals their identity.

Any further intel on what this is about? They're not trying to imply Sami kidnapped Ben are they?

• Love 2
3 hours ago, RunningMarket said:

Right. Duh. That makes sense.

And it really isn't such a big deal if Rafe tells Allie he doesn't to adopt her baby as he was never planning to adopt immediately after losing David. But hey, it somehow is going to being blown up to a much bigger deal so that Allie will have Nicole in the delivery room with her and not her mother.

• Love 4
26 minutes ago, nilyank said:

And it really isn't such a big deal if Rafe tells Allie he doesn't to adopt her baby as he was never planning to adopt immediately after losing David. But hey, it somehow is going to being blown up to a much bigger deal so that Allie will have Nicole in the delivery room with her and not her mother.

I think Sami should take a page out of Ally's book and put HER up for adoption.  

• LOL 12
  • Love 1

Yay, I'm glad Steve & Kayla return. I'm curious as to whose house they're in in that picture because that is definitely not Hope's den nor Kayla's apartment. 

So, Ciara has zero proof that Claire planted the bomb but she goes after her anyway and vows "to make her pay". She better be ready with an apology for her treatment of Claire when it's revealed Eve is behind everything. 

I didn't even know Eric and Nicole went on a honeymoon. I thought they've been fucking in their apartment all this time.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
(edited)

I think Stayla are at the K mansion?

I feel like this baby storyline is progressing at a snail's pace and has become extremely circular and overdeveloped. We don't need a dozen more arguments between Sami and all the members of her family. We get it. Maybe it's because other storylines are moving much quicker than they should by comparison.

I really hope we get to see Steve and Kayla have some dates and reconnect a bit. I hate how all these reunions immediately become boring because the writing doesn't show any couple growing back together. Jack and Jennifer are just hunky-dory now even though they went from him being an amnesiac to her being in a coma. Since she's woken up they're just back to the regular routine. Ron's writing is so inconsequential.

I love that Li is back and I hope they use him a lot more with Gabi. They have good chemistry.

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 5
8 hours ago, bunnyblue said:

Yay, I'm glad Steve & Kayla return. I'm curious as to whose house they're in in that picture because that is definitely not Hope's den nor Kayla's apartment. 

So, Ciara has zero proof that Claire planted the bomb but she goes after her anyway and vows "to make her pay". She better be ready with an apology for her treatment of Claire when it's revealed Eve is behind everything. 

I didn't even know Eric and Nicole went on a honeymoon. I thought they've been fucking in their apartment all this time.

Yes, because, if ANYONE knows how to build bomb (and actually has access to the supplies) it would be Claire.  Also, Ciara believes Claire would be willing to sacrifice the life of most of her loved ones just to get "revenge" on Ciara.  Self-centered much?

The reason we don't see honeymoons for Steve & Kayla or Eric & Nicole is because it would require the show to use a set other than Murder Park.  Of course, they couldn't spend money doing THAT - they needed it for the Ciara & Ben wedding!

• Love 7
30 minutes ago, DaphneCat said:

Yes, because, if ANYONE knows how to build bomb (and actually has access to the supplies) it would be Claire.  Also, Ciara believes Claire would be willing to sacrifice the life of most of her loved ones just to get "revenge" on Ciara.  Self-centered much?

And have enough strength to take Ben wherever he is? 

• Love 4

After Ciara's performance today, I really hate the spoiler that within days her and Claire team up.  Claire should point out that, obviously, Ciara is not safe around her and she and Ben can both go straight to hell for how they treated her.

• Love 10
8 minutes ago, DaphneCat said:

After Ciara's performance today, I really hate the spoiler that within days her and Claire team up.  Claire should point out that, obviously, Ciara is not safe around her and she and Ben can both go straight to hell for how they treated her.

Ciara is right, Ben IS the only man for her.  I hope he picks up a necktie for their reunion.

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
24 minutes ago, DaphneCat said:

I get being devastated but when Ciara was going off on Claire I wanted take Ben's shoe that she's clutching and smack her with it 

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
(edited)

I know it won't last, but whoever has Ben I hope that they torture his ass until he beg for mercy before Ciara comes running to the rescue.

Edited by Sidney
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, RunningMarket said:

But Claire lives with Marlena and John - who had a bomb planted in their apartment once!

So, by Salem logic, Claire has the exact skills and knowledge to plant the one at the church.

Amazon had a sale!

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

Spoilers for the week of August 3rd, from soaps.com:

Monday August 3:
Sami confides in Belle her anger at Nicole for coming between her and Allie.

Tuesday August 4:
Chloe provides key information about Ben’s captor.

Wednesday August 5:
Sonny is upset to learn of Will’s betrayal.

Thursday August 6:
Gwen spies on Gabi for Chad; Eli and Lani discover surprising news about her pregnancy.

Friday August 7:
Sarah and Xander reconnect.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, TenaciousWarrior said:

Will’s betrayal ???

He knew that Sami was going to pressure Rafe to turn down Allie's offer so that Will & Sonny would be able to adopt her baby. He didn't want to go along with it, but Sami convinced him to stay quiet. Allie will find out about Sami's manipulation from Nicole this week.

(edited)
19 hours ago, QueenSerena said:

He knew that Sami was going to pressure Rafe to turn down Allie's offer so that Will & Sonny would be able to adopt her baby. He didn't want to go along with it, but Sami convinced him to stay quiet. Allie will find out about Sami's manipulation from Nicole this week.

Allie should be relieved that Rafe who was lukewarm about adopting her baby turning her down. Who cares if Sami tried to pressure him to bow out, he was never seriously considering it because it was just torn about losing David. But Rafe is such a block of wood that he doesn't tell tAllie that after she made the offer, or when both of Allie's parents told him it was a horrible idea, or when he realizes that Will and Sonny want to adopt the baby.

It is his behavior like this that lets me enjoy it tremendously that Rafe keeps being denied a chance to be father. Buffoon.

Edited by nilyank
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, tribeca said:

I thought Chloe died on the web series?

That turned out to be fake. Jan Spears had kidnapped Shawn and was telling him a story of how she would have killed each member of the Last Blast gang.

• Useful 1
4 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

I really hope Eve gets to play Joker to Ben's Jason Todd. Would serve him right.

He's found on 8/5 apparently. That's way sooner than I expected and hoped for lol.

In the promo Ben sees the person who has him and says "why would you blow up my wedding". If its definitely Eve he can't be that stupid can he? 

I had actually started to wonder if Ciara, in a rage, murders who did this and that might set up her exit.  

• Love 3