Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

(edited)
4 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Why reprogram him? This is stupid Ron crap. Just kill him! Why the brain chips and the pseudoscience? I don't think she would want to take any chances that Ben would go off and do something else. How do you even program someone to be a serial killer? Nevermind. I guess this show has been doing that for decades already...

Exactly. Why not just get assasin Eduardo to execute this vile serial killer and cremate his corpse and flush his ashes down the toilet . It would be like he never existed   . But no ,Ron wants to complicate everything in a bid to seem smart. He is setting Eve up to be arrested and ending up as the town pariah. Thats carlivatis endgame for everything now .

He sent Jan Spears to jail ,He revived Orpheus and sent him to jail (which was so stupid) and now its Eves turn to go to jail. 

Edited by Rafael
  • Love 3

I can see how this will all play out  . Ciara's love will break Ben's brainwashing and then they will team up to to take down the evil Eve and then she will be arrested and be seen as the town pariah while given a jail sentence for kidnapping and trying to kill the serial killer . Ben and Ciara will then leave town and have their happy ever after  . And to add the cherry atop the cake ,Shane Donovan will then disown Eve and scold her for behaviour and conveniently forget that his own female BFF ,Marlena , is the one who recommended the serial killer to be released . The same killer who slaughtered his granddaughter. 

• Love 2

According to Soap Dirt, Jake and Gwen will move into the DiMera mansion so Jake can stake a claim on the DiMera fortune.

Oh wow ,where have I seen this before ? Of ,yes , Jakes equally contrieved twin also moving into the mansion to stake a claim on the DiMera fortune. 

Bravo Carlivati ,bravo !! So groundbreaking !!! 

And before that ,we saw Ian McAllister (who should have been Ryan Brady) kidnapping Stefano and demanding his share of the DiMera fortune as well . 

Ugh!!! Totally unnecessary . From Stefan being stefano's son to Jake's contrieved existence and being Stefano's son. Ugh ,this is such hot garbage !!! 

As a fan of House DiMera  ,I  wholeheartedly rejected Stefan and I will reject his twin too . 

Enough with Stefano and long lost children . Enough already !!! 

Why couldnt Jake just simply be Leopold Alamain's long lost son ?

Tyler Christopher should have been Nicholas Alamain. Stop freaking adding to Stefano's branch of House DiMera and rather bring in DiMeras from Stefano's 6 older brothers respective branches. They should have emphasised this by keeping Andre as Stefano's nephew. 

• Love 2
7 hours ago, Rafael said:

I can see how this will all play out  . Ciara's love will break Ben's brainwashing and then they will team up to to take down the evil Eve and then she will be arrested and be seen as the town pariah while given a jail sentence for kidnapping and trying to kill the serial killer . Ben and Ciara will then leave town and have their happy ever after

I have no doubt Eve will end up either in prison (or dead) after this, but Ciara and Ben getting a happy ending isnt happening. It would be a given if RSW was leaving along with VK but he's not.  The actress that plays Allie doing her screentest with him though concerns me and I fear that is what we will have to endure.

• Love 4
(edited)
12 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

I already sense that this story is going to ease us into some "he was programed before too!" BS.

At least when Aiden was trashed, repeatedly, it stopped. TIIC understood the horse was dead, cut him loose and just moved on. This feels endless.

...so anyway, what are your theories on Sonny and Will leaving town? Together? Separately? Freddie Smith has made it sound like Sonny's exit is a downer so...death? Infidelity? Sudden job transfer? Kidnapped by Bonnie? Rugnapped by Leo?

He only has 12 episodes left on the show...and we already know the exit was abrupt because neither Fred nor Chandler expected it when they came back in 2020.

So are the writers going to have Eve/Eduardo attack Eric, Rafe, Ciara, Will and Sonny? (All the characters who got planned exits) Will RoboBen try to lasso them all into one big noose?

If Wilson get the baby, I suppose they could just leave....but that's not sad. So.... what's the sad we're facing here? Theories please.

I don't know about the sad, but I suspect they'll probably have Sonny to pack up to go run the European Titan subsidiaries, with Brady currently AWOL,  and have Will follow him to Paris, with or without Ari.  

Edited by boes
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, howmanywords said:

I have no doubt Eve will end up either in prison (or dead) after this, but Ciara and Ben getting a happy ending isnt happening. It would be a given if RSW was leaving along with VK but he's not.  The actress that plays Allie doing her screentest with him though concerns me and I fear that is what we will have to endure.

Well, she DID say Ciara and Ben's wedding was one of the most beautiful and romantic weddings she had ever been to.  They've already got her primed to be running around screaming his past doesn't matter.  And since she's already a pretty obnoxious brat it's only a short leap to Ciara levels.

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
14 hours ago, Irlandesa said:

Might they actually kill Ciara with VK leaving?  I mean, I know the answer is no but it's a fascinating prospect.

Well as much as I would hate to see Hope lose another child death would be an improvement with her. However what if she fakes her death... maybe Hope helps her fake her death(this could tie into KA's exit) I wouldn't mind if Hope/Ciara leave Salem with different identities etc.

• Useful 1

Since they didn't know the actress was leaving until about two weeks ago, I think Hope's exit will involve her going to pay the bill at the pub and never being seen again.

Maybe we'll get Kayla saying something about Hope taking a vacation after the fact.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
11 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

Since they didn't know the actress was leaving until about two weeks ago, I think Hope's exit will involve her going to pay the bill at the pub and never being seen again.

Maybe we'll get Kayla saying something about Hope taking a vacation after the fact.

Or maybe she ran into Don Craig at the post office...

• LOL 12

Wait, Allie is mad at Will for helping Sami?  He didn't help Sami, he just didn't run and tell Allie that Sami talked to Rafe--who was already indecisive.

Ugh, how quickly they ruin a character with potential.

• Love 11
38 minutes ago, Irlandesa said:

Wait, Allie is mad at Will for helping Sami?  He didn't help Sami, he just didn't run and tell Allie that Sami talked to Rafe--who was already indecisive.

Ugh, how quickly they ruin a character with potential.

Agreed.  I was happy to see her initially, but she's been self-centered and dictatorial, not to mention childish, mistreating everyone while living off them financially and expecting their unconditional support.

• Love 12

Honestly, I have a hard time sympathising with anyone in this whole Allie baby story.

Allie - Despite being 22 and a college graduate, she is acting more like a 16 y/o.  She doesn't want her parents to know she's knocked up, yet decides to run away to the small town where 100 of her relatives live.  Most of her dialogue involves screeching at or about her parents in a very Sami-like way.  Remember when Sami went through a phase when every second word out of her mouth was a rant about Evil John Black? Allie has obviously inherited this single minded ranting and it is no less annoying.

Sami - As per usual under Ron, she has no nuance and is 100% Hurricane Sami, almost a carton really.  Despite being told by Allie that she didn't want Sami to "take over" the baby/pregnancy, Sami immediately sprints over to Rafe to do her best Julie impression and meddle in the possible adoption, then confides in Will for absolutely no reason at all and makes him complicit in this action she knows Allie will hate.  Then, after acting like the buttinksi Allie didn't want her to be, Sami is shocked that Allie picks Nicole to be her birth coach.  Teenage Sami would have hatched a way better scheme to ensure Allie picked Will over Rafe to adopt the baby.

Will - Is rushing headlong into trying to adopt his sister's baby with absolutely no indication that the father wants to give up parental rights.  Probably something that he should consider given he has experience with this issue as a baby himself and with Ari.  Also doesn't seem to have given any thought as to how the adoption would work and what boundaries they would have with Allie, plus he has been a bit creepy with his "no pressure (except...pressure)" schtick.  Is too dumb to realise Sami's actions with Rafe will piss Allie off and eventually come out, so he fails to use the situation to his advantage by "dobbing" on Sami to Allie.

Lucas is the only one who seems to have a modicum of sense about this.  He has flagged the baby's father and his rights (even though no one seems to listen to him), and while he doesn't want Rafe to adopt the baby he knows Sami's bull in a china shop approach is the wrong move since Allie has specifically stated that she wants Sami to back off.

• Love 10
(edited)

It seemed obvious that Allie was going to change her mind anyways but I don't get the point of tying her down with a baby.

also it makes me wonder what story will and sonny were in that made them shocked that they was fired.

Edited by Harmony233
  • Love 4

I keep thinking about Kristian Alfonso's exit interview and it doesn't really compute in my head that she would choose to walk away knowing that they were aware of the fact that her character needed a rest and they had, what even she admitted, was a good idea for a story five months down the line. Her being upset that Hope has been circling the drain for the last 3 years? I completely get that. Her feeling like she can't trust them to pull off a good story anymore? I completely get that too. But having heard the story idea, liking it and her saying "Great! Bye!" doesn't really work for me. This was pretty much the ideal situation wasn't it? It's not as if they could immediately throw Hope into a great storyline because the audience is tired of her and the character has been embarrassed enough. She needed a break. So....is this more about what Kristian knows and we don't? She was still filming on the show up until the lockdown, so she already knows how Eric, Will and Sonny and the others depart. She knows how Ciara departs. And since Ben is going to be brainwashed into killing Ciara, is it possible the producers okayed that idea, offed Ciara and Kristian was disgusted seeing her on screen daughter being murdered by her husband? Or is it possible she was disgusted with the way her co-stars were written off abruptly?

The wording in her interview is just kind of weird and pat and simple. Maybe once we see what happens in the next month and a half with all the other characters, it'll make more sense that Kristian absolutely didn't want to come back. Maybe a bunch of other stories are about to go really south...

...or maybe she just really really didn't want to be off contract for 5 months. But then, isn't her husband wealthy? So why not look at it as a vacation and then come back later for the story that actually sounds like it could be good..?

Weird.

• Love 2
Just now, Silver Raven said:

Is it true that Parker Jonas is going to be the father of Allie's baby?

Really?  This could happen?  

Man, the things these kids can do with Legos nowadays.......

• LOL 8
(edited)

Hmmm...well Chloe is coming back so maybe they cast Parker as well and SORASed him.

Edit: Ron tweeted that there is a big story ahead for Jennifer and Jack. Trying to save Abigail from her crazy brainwashed husband? There's a lot of that going around.

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
(edited)

....but Parker should be only ten years old right now.

Allie should be fifteen, but at least the last time we saw her, when EJ died, she seemed 12, so it's less bizarre seeing her five years later as 21/22. Parker hadn't even hit puberty yet.

...why didn't they just say she was 19? I can't think of a good reason to push her age up further into her 20s, especially considering the immature temperament they've given her...

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 5

I think this is the rest; apparently this is meant to be a spoiler preview, but I thought it was more of a casting deal:

116362316_10100283191032797_222890395112

116426809_10100283191062737_889843317427

Then I guess this would technically go here, too, since it involves Eve's arc that's mentioned above:

116875238_10100283282324847_436771948715

Then next week's promo should be available in about an hour.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

So...does that mean Nadia only filmed a short stint and then was offered a longer contract after the covid-19 outbreak happened?

That's my take on it, yeah. The report from earlier this year was that she would start filming on contract in March, and then....

Well, the promo is out and words fail me - I've got nothin':

• Love 1
1 hour ago, DisneyBoy said:

Allie should be fifteen, but at least the last time we saw her, when EJ died, she seemed 12, so it's less bizarre seeing her five years later as 21/22. Parker hadn't even hit puberty yet.

In 2014, the girls that played Allie i(Carolyn and Cameron Rose) back then were 9 years old when they left the show. They seems older when they stood next to the boys that played Johnny who way shorter. It was a slight sorased as Allie and Johnny were in 2007. Today, Allie would have been 14-16 years old thanks to the time jump on the show.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Hmmm...well Chloe is coming back so maybe they cast Parker as well and SORASed him.

Edit: Ron tweeted that there is a big story ahead for Jennifer and Jack. Trying to save Abigail from her crazy brainwashed husband? There's a lot of that going around.

No no no no no no no no no !!!!

TIIC must not even dare !!! Parker and every offspring born after 2008 should age naturally.

• Love 1
(edited)

Are my eyes deceiving me or did they actually show a glimpse of LG being naked and Xander/Sarah's doggy-style sex from the preview?

Edited by Guest

Just when I was praising the show for how it was being slow and deliberate with Sarah and Xander.

2 minutes ago, sweetautumn said:

Oh my, did they actually show a glimpse of LG being naked and Xander/Sarah's doggy-style sex from the preview?

Oh they never do doggie style on soaps. He'll probably kiss her back a bit and then they'll end up flipping her around.

• Love 4

I like Sarah & Xander but their reconciliation happened way too fast. So much for a slow redemption for Xander. Will Sarah now run around town yelling at everyone that Xander has changed?

It's nice of Eve to oil up Ben before his shock treatment. Eve's look at the end - I guess they're really going with Evil Sadistic Eve. UGH. Torture Ben all you want, DOOL, I still won't feel bad for him.

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
13 minutes ago, Irlandesa said:

Just when I was praising the show for how it was being slow and deliberate with Sarah and Xander.

Oh they never do doggie style on soaps. He'll probably kiss her back a bit and then they'll end up flipping her around.

I could have sworn that Kate and John did back when they were together after Marlena and Roman "died."

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Harmony233 said:

It seemed obvious that Allie was going to change her mind anyways but I don't get the point of tying her down with a baby.

also it makes me wonder what story will and sonny were in that made them shocked that they was fired.

Ron usually makes women crazy, victims or stuck with babies... Course soaps these days domesticate the young characters too quickly. I don't see the point to Allie having a kid either if they wanted Allie pregnant and Sami pissed off.

Allie should've come to Salem cut off from Sami needing a place to stay. Eric/Nicole offer their home talk about having a kid of their own consider surrogacy. Allie comes up with the idea of being their surrogate then Sami finds out about it and goes postal.  Sami seeing her child offer to give Eric/Nicole a child given their history especially with the Sydnapping would've been great soap.. but not here though. 

Allie wouldn't also be tied down to having a kid of her own but she could bond with the child she carried much like Lucy does Serena on GH and Chloe did with Holly. Heck they could have Sami get in Allie's ear and say she should keep the baby etc. lead to a custody battle between Ericole and Sami/Allie... 

Course this is probably a moot point with GV leaving and AS being short term but still..

4 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

I keep thinking about Kristian Alfonso's exit interview and it doesn't really compute in my head that she would choose to walk away knowing that they were aware of the fact that her character needed a rest and they had, what even she admitted, was a good idea for a story five months down the line. Her being upset that Hope has been circling the drain for the last 3 years? I completely get that. Her feeling like she can't trust them to pull off a good story anymore? I completely get that too. But having heard the story idea, liking it and her saying "Great! Bye!" doesn't really work for me. This was pretty much the ideal situation wasn't it? It's not as if they could immediately throw Hope into a great storyline because the audience is tired of her and the character has been embarrassed enough. She needed a break. So....is this more about what Kristian knows and we don't? She was still filming on the show up until the lockdown, so she already knows how Eric, Will and Sonny and the others depart. She knows how Ciara departs. And since Ben is going to be brainwashed into killing Ciara, is it possible the producers okayed that idea, offed Ciara and Kristian was disgusted seeing her on screen daughter being murdered by her husband? Or is it possible she was disgusted with the way her co-stars were written off abruptly?

The wording in her interview is just kind of weird and pat and simple. Maybe once we see what happens in the next month and a half with all the other characters, it'll make more sense that Kristian absolutely didn't want to come back. Maybe a bunch of other stories are about to go really south...

...or maybe she just really really didn't want to be off contract for 5 months. But then, isn't her husband wealthy? So why not look at it as a vacation and then come back later for the story that actually sounds like it could be good..?

Weird.

I don't see her being that upset if Ciara was killed off unless Hope was responsible for it... although at this point its hard to imagine Hope more ruined than she already has been. I do think there's a lot going on we don't know about.

• Love 1

It looks like a fantasy although knowing this show it wouldn't surprise me if Xarah reconciled that quickly. 

I have to say Days love scenes have something for everyone... 

Good thing these were filmed ages ago because this wouldn't work now..

• Love 1
On 7/30/2020 at 3:55 AM, Rafael said:

According to Soap Dirt, Jake and Gwen will move into the DiMera mansion so Jake can stake a claim on the DiMera fortune.

Oh wow ,where have I seen this before ? Of ,yes , Jakes equally contrieved twin also moving into the mansion to stake a claim on the DiMera fortune. 

Bravo Carlivati ,bravo !! So groundbreaking !!! 

And before that ,we saw Ian McAllister (who should have been Ryan Brady) kidnapping Stefano and demanding his share of the DiMera fortune as well . 

Ugh!!! Totally unnecessary . From Stefan being stefano's son to Jake's contrieved existence and being Stefano's son. Ugh ,this is such hot garbage !!! 

As a fan of House DiMera  ,I  wholeheartedly rejected Stefan and I will reject his twin too . 

Enough with Stefano and long lost children . Enough already !!! 

Why couldnt Jake just simply be Leopold Alamain's long lost son ?

Tyler Christopher should have been Nicholas Alamain. Stop freaking adding to Stefano's branch of House DiMera and rather bring in DiMeras from Stefano's 6 older brothers respective branches. They should have emphasised this by keeping Andre as Stefano's nephew. 

Jake had to be a Dimera so Abigail could have another Dimera man as a play pretty.

• Love 3

So Eve thought it was necessary to strip Ben down to his underwear to be shocked and brainwashed? Kinky!

46 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

So now Abigail will be attracted to the lookalike of the man who raped her. Of course.

Or she's looking for revenge..they wasted no time with Chad and Gwen! From TVWatercooler:

*Ben is haunted by his brainwashing.

*Allie leaves a letter with a shocking request.

*Sonny and Will work on their relationship.

*Eve arrives in Salem.

*Ben encounters Vincent in Marlena’s office.

*Gwen kisses Chad!

Eta: woah the extended promo. Gabi looking like she wants to pounce Jake in that towel..

Edited by howmanywords
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Shut up Allie, I cannot stand her, I just remembered that she is a Horton so that explains my disgust...

Will looks so handsome in that clip above..

Go Eve! 

Edited by Pearson80
  • Love 6

More spoilers for the week of August 10th, from soaps.com:

Monday August 10:
Allie leaves a letter with a shocking request.

Tuesday August 11:
Justin has a surprise for Bonnie.

Wednesday August 12:
Sami, Nicole, and Eric search for Allie.

Thursday August 13:
Ben has a nightmare of strangling Ciara.

Friday August 14:
Eve pleads with Claire not to turn her in; Gabi and Jake get surprising news.

• Love 2

So Allie has the baby and skips town.  This is not good.  OTOH, I'm ready for her departure.  She's very unfair with Will in that scene.

Xarah. Well.  Alrighty then.

Nice torture porn for RSW fans.  I hope they give an actual REASON for the nearly nakedness as oppose to just gratuitous.

Jake looking down was hilarious.  

I must admit, I like the preview people for DOOL.  They always go for the laugh.  

• Love 6

According to some spoilers. EVE kidnapped Ben so she could brainwash him to kill Ciara so that he could feel what its like to lose someone he cares about. 

Remember John Black's 2008 resurrection? Stefano kidnapped his corpse and brainwashed him to kill the recently discovered Colleen Brady so that the Bradys would experience the pain Stefano's dad ,Santo ,felt when Colleen "died". 

Ron is soooooooooo innovative and soooooooo original !!! Wow !!!! 

Edited by Rafael
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, QueenSerena said:

Allie leaves a letter with a shocking request.

1 hour ago, QueenSerena said:

Sami, Nicole, and Eric search for Allie.

Previous spoilers said she does not give her son to Will & Sonny nor to Rafe. Why do I get the feeling she's going to skip town and the "shocking request" is for Eric & Nicole to take her baby. Is this girl going to pass that baby around until she lands on prospective parents she's happy with and/or haven't "betrayed" her? Am I supposed to be rooting for this girl? Because I am not. If she really abandons her baby, Sami & Lucas should petition for custody of their grandson before Allie causes irreparable emotional damage to him.

• Love 9