Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

(edited)
7 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

This show would go all out for Cin and a wedding may never happen but Ericole who have waited two decades and this is their first marriage goes through and is treated as an afterthought.

Course I guess it could be worse they could be having a Post Covid wedding.

That's real logical.

...is this a response to my post...?

I just meant that at this point we don't even know if the show is going to continue filming in September. If it does, it seems likely other cast members won't come back, meaning that I'm grateful at least that Eric and Nicole got married at a time when so many of the older characters could attend. Who knows if all the vets will return to set now.....so if the wedding didn't happen pre-covid, and they only got around to filming it later this year, it may have just ended up being a 3-person wedding...

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, bunnyblue said:

I'm really looking forward to Sami's return. Right off the bat she's fighting with Nicole, learns her daughter is pregnant, and sees Will with his murderer. I was never her biggest fan but she does bring energy to the show and other characters. I love her look of disgust/shock at Will & Ben being the best of friends. Why do I fear she is not going to be allowed to rip into the Sainted Ben?

Because no one is allowed to.  Everyone should have the same look that Sami has on her face whenever they see Will and his killer being buddies.  But no, everyone just shrugs their shoulders and move on.  Even Sonny seems to be cool with it when he really shouldn’t be.  

If Sami is allowed to say anything against that friendship, you know she’s going to looked at as the villain.  Will is going to jump up, defend his killer, declare his love for him, talk bad to his mother, and we’re all supposed to root for him and think that’s good.  Ridiculous.

• Love 8

I know it's Sami, so there is no reasoning, but with ALL the people who knew Allie was pregnant (Her mother, step father, brother, son, ex-husband), why does she take it out on Nicole for not telling her? That's just stupid and a waste of a good cake! I have never been a Sami fan, so will probably skip this week and hope she takes off soon. But it looks like she is here for a couple of weeks since they go to the hospital with Allie at the end of the next week.

• Love 7
11 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

...is this a response to my post...?

I just meant that at this point we don't even know if the show is going to continue filming in September. If it does, it seems likely other cast members won't come back, meaning that I'm grateful at least that Eric and Nicole got married at a time when so many of the older characters could attend. Who knows if all the vets will return to set now.....so if the wedding didn't happen pre-covid, and they only got around to filming it later this year, it may have just ended up being a 3-person wedding...

Yes it was. After re-reading my post I can see why you would be confused. What I was trying to say was that if Cin don't get married after all that $$$ being spent on them it would be a total waste especially when that wedding could've gone to Ericole instead who deserve the "big wedding". 

However you are right though considering current circumstances the pub wedding is pretty decent compared to any wedding that will happen Post Covid.

• Love 1

Spoilers for the week of July 20th from DR:

Monday, July 20
Ben has an unsettling dream about Jordan.

Tuesday, July 21
Hope and Allie help Ciara get ready for the wedding.

Wednesday, July 22
Jake invites Gabi to the wedding as his date.

Thursday, July 23
Sarah is impressed with Xander's heroics; Allie and Lani fear for the health of their babies.

Friday, July 24
Shawn relays upsetting news to his family.

• Love 1
13 hours ago, bunnyblue said:

I could be reading this all wrong, but these 2 spoilers make it sound like Vivian dies.

I'm ok with Vivian dying and Ivan returning would make a lot of sense although it sucks that Nicky won't be referenced the child Vivian did raise as her own if this happens. Plus Louise is in her 80s at this point with the virus who knows if we'll ever see her again I'm ok with this being how she goes out although I kind of wish it wasn't with such a whimper.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, QueenSerena said:

Spoilers for the week of July 20th from DR:

Monday, July 20
Ben has an unsettling dream about Jordan.

Tuesday, July 21
Hope and Allie help Ciara get ready for the wedding.

Wednesday, July 22

Thursday, July 23
Sarah is impressed with Xander's heroics; Allie and Lani fear for the health of their babies.

Friday, July 24
Shawn relays upsetting news to his family.

Wonder if Jordan is the one that's trying to ruin things? 

I hate this is what Hope is being reduced to liking this wedding in any circumstance.

Sarah forgiving Xander so quickly is going to make her lose whatever shred of credibility she had left. She's hated Rex for far less in comparison. That being said Xarah have chemistry and I find them watchable together compared to the other couples which is their only saving grace with me at this point. The writing is just terrible.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, QueenSerena said:

Wednesday, July 22

I may have mentioned it before but I always read these spoilers too quickly and when I see "Ja--" my mind automatically fills in Jack instead of Jake.  It makes reading spoilers very confusing.  It takes me a minute to realize that it's not Jack inviting Gabi to the wedding. 

1 hour ago, CanaryFan98 said:

Sarah forgiving Xander so quickly is going to make her lose whatever shred of credibility she had left.

I actually think they've taken longer with Sarah being made at Xander than they normally do these days.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
47 minutes ago, Silver Raven said:

Jake's reaction to Rolfe was hilarious.

We don't know that Sami is going after Nicole for not telling her about Allie, it could be because she wasn't invited to the wedding.

I can see it now:

Nicole: Sami what are you doing here?!

Sami: You bitch! You think can marry my brother and I wouldn't be invited *attacks Nicole and shoves her into the cake*

1 hour ago, Irlandesa said:

I may have mentioned it before but I always read these spoilers too quickly and when I see "Ja--" my mind automatically fills in Jack instead of Jake.  It makes reading spoilers very confusing.  It takes me a minute to realize that it's not Jack inviting Gabi to the wedding. 

I actually think they've taken longer with Sarah being made at Xander than they normally do these days.

She found out when April? Its July and sadly you're probably right about this being considered long.. back in the day it would've taken at least a year.

• Love 1

Ah, geez, I feel like I'm spamming the thread this weekend. TV Guide released more spoilers this afternoon, so I'm pretty sure this is everything for the week of the 20th:

Monday, July 20th - Gabi delivers tragic news to Jake. An unexpected funeral stirs up mixed emotions. A medical crisis threatens to derail Ciara and Ben's wedding. Ben has an unsettling dream about Jordan.

Tuesday, July 21st - Hope and Allie help Ciara get ready for the wedding. Ben gets a surprising phone call. Claire swears to Belle and Shawn that she's innocent. Xander sets the record straight with Sarah.

Wednesday, July 22nd - Rafe walks Ciara down the aisle. Jake invites Gabi to the wedding as his date. Belle realizes Claire lied to her. Ben and Ciara's wedding celebration ends with a stunning twist.

Thursday, July 23rd - Chaos erupts at Ben and Ciara's wedding. Sarah is impressed with Xander's heroics. Allie and Lani fear for the health of their babies. Gabi and Jake grow closer.

Friday, July 24th - Rafe makes a decision about Allie's offer. Claire lands on the hot seat. Shawn relays upsetting news to his family. Sami and Lucas rush to the hospital to be with Allie.

It appears that the episode on the 22nd was meant to be the big Olympics cliffhanger.

• Love 3

Are there any spoilers about the funeral? It seems from the rest of the spoilers for the week, it isn't one of the main people. Abby is being recast so it's not her. Vic or Vivian? That seems like they waited a long time to bring back Viv to kill her off so quickly, but at least it doesn't look they are killing the babies.

• Love 1
(edited)
11 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

Yes it was. After re-reading my post I can see why you would be confused. What I was trying to say was that if Cin don't get married after all that $$$ being spent on them it would be a total waste especially when that wedding could've gone to Ericole instead who deserve the "big wedding". 

However you are right though considering current circumstances the pub wedding is pretty decent compared to any wedding that will happen Post Covid.

Oh okay 🙂 We're on the same page. Our posts were so similar I thought you were being sarcastic or something, but I know that's not really your style. Yup, I agree Ericole, by any sane standards, deserved that church and turnout.

And frankly, knowing that the actress who plays Ciara is leaving, I consider the whole big wedding a waste anyhow. They'll just pair Ben up with someone else in two months.

Weird spoiler about Jordan reappearing. Is Jordan going to warn him that Eve is coming for him? I hope not. I hope Jordan tells him she thinks he's an asshole LOL.

11 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

I'm ok with Vivian dying

Well I'M sure as hell not! They've killed her twice already....once via Kate's bullet and once via recast. She's a fave. Can't she and Ivan just escape together?

9 hours ago, Silver Raven said:

We don't know that Sami is going after Nicole for not telling her about Allie, it could be because she wasn't invited to the wedding.

I've been trying to figure out what would possibly justify Sami throwing Nicole into a wedding cake/tackling her. Obviously we knew it was going to happen for the sake of drama, but the why is important. I'm hoping they have Sami hear from Allie that she's letting someone adopt her baby and that Sami assumes that Nicole is the one who wants it and then blows up at her, citing the whole mess with Sydney, and warning her there's no way in hell she's getting her grubby mitts on her grandchild. That's pretty much the only justification I can think of for physically assaulting a bride on her wedding day, especially when she's now your sister-in-law and your brother's soulmate.

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 2

It’s going to be something dumb af like Rolf (king of fake death) dying 

i do think Ciara at some pt will be presumed dead until they can get a recast which will be easy. There’s 1000 actresses on Instagram in LA who are identical to her. If Ben’s gonna be in Abby orbit or Allie orbit until then kmn since they are brats. If that occurs he will be a more smug problematic version of Paul just a good looking buff dude shoved in like a puzzle piece that doesn’t fit but also a dick head - cue FF 

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29a038ab098772dc3143

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

Well I'M sure as hell not! They've killed her twice already....once via Kate's bullet and once via recast. She's a fave. Can't she and Ivan just escape together?

Hey I enjoy Viv and Ivan as much as the next person but Louise is up there in age and considering Covid the odds of her returning are slim which is why I rather have a resolution than having Vivian out there being used as a future essence like Stefano(and the actor died a long time ago) or recast.

I would prefer Ivan go with her because honestly knowing this show they would probably make him Kate's sidekick and no thanks.

• Love 2
(edited)
On 7/11/2020 at 5:53 PM, QueenSerena said:

Tuesday, July 21st - Hope and Allie help Ciara get ready for the wedding. Ben gets a surprising phone call. Claire swears to Belle and Shawn that she's innocent. Xander sets the record straight with Sarah.

I hate that Claire is missing out on helping Ciara on her wedding day and it seems as though everyone is blaming her for trying to ruin the wedding--I wonder if she'll be vindicated or will she relapse back to the mental hospital?  Or will the "chaos erupts at Ben and Ciara's wedding" help her actually save the day?  I'd  kind of like Claire to be the one who clears her own name and exposes the true culprit.

I'm also kind of looking forward to the Gabi and Jake's growing closer spoiler as well--just because I'd love to see her have a legitimate romance with someone who genuinely cares for her. 

Edited by kitmerlot1213
  • Love 6

I had to dig through CIN twitter to find this but I remember Kristian Alfonso did an instagram live when it was being speculated the wedding scenes were being filmed that appeared to be the hospital set. This was the screen grab..looks like Ciara might have on something that looks like she is in a hospital?

IMG_20200712_191148.jpg

• Love 2
14 hours ago, howmanywords said:

I had to dig through CIN twitter to find this ...

I'm so sorry!

To me it looks like she has some kind of robe on. It doesn't looks like what they usually put on them for hospital scenes tbh. Although, I don't particularly remember what they usually have on in hospital scenes lol. Isn't it just like one of those gowns? But now I'm thinking maybe sometimes they do have a robe like thing over it. OK anyway, you're welcome for this pointless post!

• LOL 3
6 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

The new SOD cover hmm. Is Rafe being on the cover with the caption "who will survive" a hint?

IMG_20200715_154812.jpg

Good question.  Don't we know that Rafe is out?  This would be one way to write him off.  It would also get rid of the weird Allie wanting him to raise her baby crap.

• Love 2

But does that mean Eve or Eduardo shoot Rafe? I've heard both of them are returning and I figured that makes sense, for them to team up as parents to get rid of the guy who murdered their daughter. But Eduardo is also Rafe's father....so I guess that means Eve is the one who accidentally shoots him? I hope not. I still like Eve. Kassie is really good. They're just so determined to drag her character down though.

They sure do love putting those choker collars on Ciara, don't they? Ewww. I didn't realize the double entendre there.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, DaphneCat said:

Good question.  Don't we know that Rafe is out?  This would be one way to write him off.  It would also get rid of the weird Allie wanting him to raise her baby crap.

He is! In fact this picture was taken his last day (note RSW wearing a white dressy button down). This was February 13th though so I dont know if the timing fits?

SOD has a bunch of wedding pics. Of COURSE Ciara gets a real wedding gown. Hell Marlena is even more dressed up than she got for her own sons wedding 🙄

IMG_20200715_161054.jpg

• Love 2
(edited)

Wait, Eve is supposed to crash the Ciara/Ben wedding and we'll be expected to sympathize with him?  Yuck. 

GH (after Ron left, to be fair) did something similarly gross where the sister of one of Franco's MAAAAANY victims showed up to read him at an art opening.  The show had zero sympathy for her, having her immediately arrested while Liz and the rest of Franco's harem rushed to reassure him.  This sounds very similar, but much worse.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 3

Well brace yourself because apparently Paige is going to pop back up again, and I'm betting it will be either to talk her mother out of her "insane rampage" (aka justified revenge), or to thank Ben for choking her because it's what she always wanted and gosh, how did he know? Isn't he just the best? and possibly sing him a song of worship and praise. They'll probably even blow out the budget by hiring a whole Gospel Choir to accompany her.

And it'll probably take up two weeks of storyline. Maybe even three. Just watch.

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
25 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Paige coming to Eve in a vision and telling her Ben is 'a good guy now' and convincing her not to kill him is gonna be equal parts hilarious and rage-inducing,

Like isn't it bad enough Will is his BFF now? We really need Paige telling people in death to be nice him lol

• Love 7
(edited)

Well brace yourself because apparently Paige is going to pop back up again, and I'm betting it will be either to talk her mother out of her "insane rampage" (aka justified revenge), or to thank Ben for choking her because it's what she always wanted and gosh, how did he know? Isn't he just the best? and possibly sing him a song of worship and praise. They'll probably even blow out the budget by hiring a whole Gospel Choir to accompany her.

And it'll probably take up two weeks of storyline. Maybe even three. Just watch.

Too bad that's well within the range of possibility...

Edited by pearlite
double negative
  • Love 2
(edited)
3 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Paige coming to Eve in a vision and telling her Ben is 'a good guy now' and convincing her not to kill him is gonna be equal parts hilarious and rage-inducing,

This will at least remind me why I was glad Paige is dead in the first place. However I'm sure it will go with how Eve betrayed her before she died by sleeping with her boyfriend and if she can get past that Eve can get past Ben choking her. 

At least JJ isn't here for this farce and got to leave Salem with some dignity intact.

Edited by CanaryFan98
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

Apparently another board said that Paige was returning for an episode most likely a ghost vision visiting Eve.

I'm all for Paige visiting Eve but she should've done it ages ago when she tried to fight Theresa for custody of Tate, set JJ up with drugs in his apartment, knew about Claire's mental issues and did nothing. Instead it will be to save Ben and meh.

2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I wish JJ was coming back with Eve to help her kill Ben tbh.

See? This I would've loved. They could both wreck Salem together while they're at it and give me bad JJ again but alas the show probably forgot he existed.

• Love 1

I'm starting to think those that were speculating that this had to do with Greg Meng's firing might be right. 

I believe she had been considering leaving because if you've been somewhere long enough and are financially secure, I do think it's natural to consider it.  But the fact that she waited until just after Greg was fired to surprise announce it did feel like an "I'm out."  

• Love 5
7 hours ago, superdeluxe said:

Where is all this talk of Paige popping up coming from?  Was that from a legitimate source?

Yeah, she's supposed to be making a ghostly appearance at some point.

Spoiler stuff for next week:

109957820_584112165638632_49433093681667

109581861_584108392305676_83670846631578

107959509_584108418972340_61114336553584

EdGu9HdXYAEQebP?format=jpg&name=small

EdGu9KDXkAAanVn?format=jpg&name=small

109768500_584108355639013_84100578678282

• Love 2

I don't blame KA one bit.  She's never been a particular favorite of mine, but there's no disputing she's been a big draw for decades and IMO, she deserves more consideration than it seems she got.  

I'm very much over the idea that employers don't owe their employees respect and acknowledgement for helping in their success because they sign the checks.  Those checks wouldn't exist without the hard work and dedication of their employees.  If KA felt she wasn't getting that after 37 years of hard work, I 'm glad she told them to stuff it.  

• Love 16
14 minutes ago, boes said:

I don't blame KA one bit.  She's never been a particular favorite of mine, but there's no disputing she's been a big draw for decades and IMO, she deserves more consideration than it seems she got.  

I'm very much over the idea that employers don't owe their employees respect and acknowledgement for helping in their success because they sign the checks.  Those checks wouldn't exist without the hard work and dedication of their employees.  If KA felt she wasn't getting that after 37 years of hard work, I 'm glad she told them to stuff it.  

Pretty much this. Add in the real-life health risks, and I just call this being smart. Kristian Alfonso and Peter Reckell helped rejuvenate this show way back when, so I do think KA does merit more respect than she likely got. But then, once Bo left, it seemed like, instead of reinventing Hope, Ken Corday was content to let Ron ruin the character.

So, really, I'm glad KA finally had enough.

P.S. Could I be any LESS excited about the serial killer's wedding to a ruined Ciara? I think not.

• Love 14

Damn that KA interview bummed me out. I don't blame her one bit for a wanting out especially after this nonsense about wanting Hope gone for 5 months. 37 years! KA deserves better. 

Wanna bet Ciara is pregnant?

That wedding gown alone probably cost more than the Ericole wedding budget.  I was getting really pissed seeing the wedding pictures where it is evident a lot of effort went into things, then to read family members get up speak about this special love? Are you freaking kidding me? Then I saw the end about a bomb being planted.. 

Running Man Dancing GIF

• Love 13
1 hour ago, boes said:

I don't disagree...she's an A-Lister in soaps for sure. She deserves respect from the team. I don't blame her for walking away, but quitting abruptly? Not telling them "let's tie this up... let's make a plan here"... that's unfortunate. Hopefully Hope gets a real farewell befitting her place on the show. I don't want the bts BS to derail what little of DOOL there is left.

• Love 4
27 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

then to read family members get up speak about this special love? Are you freaking kidding me?

Yeah, that's insane. WTF are they going to say?

Belle and Shawn being there...but not at Eric's wedding is.....RAGE INDUCING, for me anyway...

• Love 10
(edited)
6 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

I don't disagree...she's an A-Lister in soaps for sure. She deserves respect from the team. I don't blame her for walking away, but quitting abruptly? Not telling them "let's tie this up... let's make a plan here"... that's unfortunate. Hopefully Hope gets a real farewell befitting her place on the show. I don't want the bts BS to derail what little of DOOL there is left.

Pretty much the same thing happened to Julia Barr, who played Brooke English on All My Children for 30 years.  She was an important part of the Show and eventually, the only representative left of what was a founding family.  Her role diminished and diminished until they told her she could take recurring and said, no thanks.  Even with notice, the character just disappeared without any explanation.  She was brought back to usher the show out and after the shitty treatment she got I was surprised she did.  Long winded way of saying I'm not positive the current regime would even have given Hope a proper sendoff if she'd agreed.

On GH, the sad and bad way the showrunners treated Anna Lee who had played the matriarch, Lila Quartermaine is legendary.  After decades on the show, this much loved actor was bumped to recurring.  Her son said it contributed to her death.

I'm all for a little "FU" to the higher ups when it's deserved.

Edited by boes
  • Love 9
7 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

It sounds like they might have written her out for her five month absence which will now turn into a forever absence.  

• Love 2