Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

41 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

I sadly don't expect Eve or Eduardo or whoever else is involved to survive this storyline. They're probably going to kill off whoever dared to harm a hair on holy Ben's head.

I could see Eduardo dying.  With Eve, I could see them sending her back to prison.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, howmanywords said:

He's found on 8/5 apparently. That's way sooner than I expected and hoped for lol.

I hope that his captors don't actually hurt him.

I hope, instead, that they force feed him two family size bags of cheetos, the same amount of double fudge oreos and a quart of ice cream every day, washed down with a daily 6 pack of Mountain Dew.

I want him released to Ciara with his abs buried under a mountain of fat, unable to wear anything but one of Julie's muu muu's.

"Oh BEN, WHAT DID THEY DO TO YOUR ABS???",  screeches Ciara, as she collapses into the arms of whatever sculpted criminal she has standing by, just-in-case.  

A fate worse than death for dear ol' Ollie.

• LOL 17
  • Love 2
(edited)
5 minutes ago, RunningMarket said:

The baby has a personality?

But yes, twins is my guess too.

4 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I'll accept a lot of unrealistic things, but not this!

Maybe the ultrasound shows the baby holding up a sign demanding a pre-birth emancipation and order of protection from Lani and immediate adoption by......anybody but Julie?

Edited by boes
  • LOL 14

More for the week of August 3rd - from DR:

Monday, August 3
Ben's torment begins; Nicole blabs to Sonny and Will.

Tuesday, August 4
Sonny blasts Sami for her interference.

Wednesday, August 5
Hope and Ciara find Ben... but are they too late?

Thursday, August 6
Steve and Kayla's romantic evening gets thrown off course.

Friday, August 7
Gabi enlists Jake's help to get Shin on her side.

And then these are undated spoilers for the week of the 3rd from thetvwatercooler.com:

Hope, Shawn , Ciara, and Claire arrive in New York to look for Ben; Bonnie asks Justin to be her lawyer; Xander admits to Jack he’s worried he’s going to blow his second chance with Sarah; Nicole encourages Allie to see her son; Eric gives Sami advice about her children.

• Love 2
12 hours ago, boes said:

I hope, instead, that they force feed him two family size bags of cheetos, the same amount of double fudge oreos and a quart of ice cream every day, washed down with a daily 6 pack of Mountain Dew.

I want him released to Ciara with his abs buried under a mountain of fat, unable to wear anything but one of Julie's muu muu's.

"Oh BEN, WHAT DID THEY DO TO YOUR ABS???",  screeches Ciara, as she collapses into the arms of whatever sculpted criminal she has standing by, just-in-case.  

A fate worse than death for dear ol' Ollie.

what did those poor abs ever do to you? 😜

• LOL 4
12 hours ago, QueenSerena said:

Ben's torment begins;

seinfeld celebrating GIF

pop tv GIF by Schitt's Creek

I'm confused though. So, what is gonna happen with Ben this week then? Like are we just gonna get random shots of him unconscious on the floor for a whole week? Also, he starts getting tortured on the 3rd and then is rescued on the 5th. Boo, I wanted way more days of him being tortured!

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

SoapDirt has some speculation on Allie’s baby daddy - Theo, Tripp, and possible SORASed Parker Jonas.

I bet its Tripp at least it would give Steve/Kayla something to do.

Although if its Parker that would get Nicole involved since this would involve Daniel's grandchild.

Theo would be the best dramatic option so the show won't go there.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, CanaryFan98 said:

I bet its Tripp at least it would give Steve/Kayla something to do.

Although if its Parker that would get Nicole involved since this would involve Daniel's grandchild.

Theo would be the best dramatic option so the show won't go there.

Well, one of the spoilers does mention Chloe so maybe they're bringing her back for a short stint?  It would make it extra soapy if it was St. Daniel's grandchild given the tension that already exists between Sami and Nicole.

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, DaphneCat said:

Well, one of the spoilers does mention Chloe so maybe they're bringing her back for a short stint?  It would make it extra soapy if it was St. Daniel's grandchild given the tension that already exists between Sami and Nicole.

Then there's the fact that Lucas/Chloe were also previously married too.

• Love 2
(edited)

I would think even if they had only been brought back for a short stint, if that stint was interrupted by the lockdown, they would draft new contracts to get them to stay long-term and fill the void.

Parker would be absurd because the last time he was seen on the show wasn't he pretty much 10 years old? And wasn't that in the last three years?

Theo left town unable to walk, so it'd be quite impressive if he was off boning Allie in Africa.

Tripp would be the best option of the three, I guess, but he was off in San Francisco wasn't he? And since Allie was in Europe, I think if her partying took her to the States, that's something the family would have referenced already. They make it sound like she stayed out of the US since moving overseas.

Im going to go look up all their birth dates...

Okay, Allie was born in 2007, and Theo in 2003. Still doesn't heal his legs, but it's possible. I have no idea when Tripp was born. I guess we're supposed to assume it was when Ava first hooked up with Steve?

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 2
On 7/25/2020 at 1:23 PM, boes said:

I would settle for him developing severe IBS.

Ben and Ciara decide to re-do their wedding, he's about to recite his vows and... he poops himself.

Ben and Ciara are getting hot and heavy on their honeymoon and... he poops himself.

Ben is about to hang his ornament on the Horton Christmas tree (fuck, you know it's happening) and... he poops himself.

And all of his dialogue would be punctuated by farts.

• LOL 7
30 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

I would think even if they had only been brought back for a short stint, if that stint was interrupted by the lockdown, they would draft new contracts to get them to stay long-term and fill the void.

Parker would be absurd because the last time he was seen on the show wasn't he pretty much 10 years old? And wasn't that in the last three years?

Theo left town unable to walk, so it'd be quite impressive if he was off boning Allie in Africa.

Tripp would be the best option of the three, I guess, but he was off in San Francisco wasn't he? And since Allie was in Europe, I think if her partying took her to the States, that's something the family would have referenced already. They make it sound like she stayed out of the US since moving overseas.

Im going to go look up all their birth dates...

Okay, Allie was born in 2007, and Theo in 2003. Still doesn't heal his legs, but it's possible. I have no idea when Tripp was born. I guess we're supposed to assume it was when Ava first hooked up with Steve?

Abe mentioned that Theo can walk now and is thriving in Africa a few months ago so its not that farfetched.

Speaking of farfetched birthdates don't mean much on this show EJ was born in 1997 but he managed to be older than Abby and Will who were both born before him.  Theo was born before JJ was as well.

• Love 3
(edited)

I just don't think this show would go there with Theo as the dad. I hope they don't, since it would be something new for this show and they don't do that well.

ETA - I should say "NEW" for this batch of hack writers. Way back when David and Valerie were falling in Iove, the story took time to develop the story and characters, which was totally new ground for soaps and this show did it well. If they have Theo be the dad out of nowhere, it feels off.

Edited by Retired at last
  • Love 3
34 minutes ago, CanaryFan98 said:

Speaking of farfetched birthdates don't mean much on this show EJ was born in 1997 but he managed to be older than Abby and Will who were both born before him.  Theo was born before JJ was as well.

EJ remains one of the most absurd cases of rapid aging. The character IIRC was like 8, went away for about 8 years and came back as 30ish James Scott. It was really laughable especially since we saw his eventual wife Sami once hold him when he was a baby!

• Love 13

Watching today's episode seriously depressed me because in two months time, none of these characters will be on screen anymore. Eric, Hope, Ciara, Will, Sonny, Sami, Rafe...they'll all be off the show. If it were just Rafe, Ciara and Hope, I would cope, but there's going to be such a huge difference in the cast.

☹️

....how do you guys think they're going to write Eric off? I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed that he leaves alive and married to Nicole and just returns in a year's time or something. I don't think she needs to be single to get entangled in some plot lines and mischief. And it was so nice to see the two of them together and happy and married, after 8 years of will they/won't they...

• Love 4
1 hour ago, DisneyBoy said:

....how do you guys think they're going to write Eric off? I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed that he leaves alive and married to Nicole and just returns in a year's time or something. I don't think she needs to be single to get entangled in some plot lines and mischief. And it was so nice to see the two of them together and happy and married, after 8 years of will they/won't they...

Divorce. Why would he leave town but Nicole and Holly stay in Salem? Nicole has no family in Salem, some friends that shouldn't be a priority of her husband, and her company Basic Black can have offices that are run from outside of Salem.

Either she does something again and he can forgive her, or they do something different where he does something and she can't forgive him. Accidentally killing Daniel was the only time that Eric was in the wrong, but then again not by me.

• Love 3

Well he did falsely accuse her of raping him when it was Kristen so that's two things. However unless Eric isn't recast or Nicole is going with him I think Eric will be presumed dead and Nicole will move onto someone else just in time for Eric to return.

That's what happened with Eric/Nicole/Sarah.... Ron isn't original so..

• Love 1
(edited)
7 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

☹️

I think the Africa honeymoon and the mention of the elephant statue might be laying the groundwork for how Eric leaves, without him and Nicole divorcing. 

Say something comes up that draws Eric back to doing some work in Africa, where he was before he returned to Salem.  Something that's too dangerous for him to take Nicole and Holly with him, something that allows Nicole to go visit him offscreen, open-ended enough to let him return occasionally the way Sami does.  It would have to be altruistic enough to fit with Eric's character, some sort of job or mission important enough for Nicole to agree. 

Edited by boes
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9
48 minutes ago, boes said:

I think the Africa honeymoon and the mention of the elephant statue might be laying the groundwork for how Eric leaves, without him and Nicole divorcing. 

Say something comes up that draws Eric back to doing some work in Africa, where he was before he returned to Salem.  Something that's too dangerous for him to take Nicole and Holly with him, something that allows Nicole to go visit him offscreen, open-ended enough to let him return occasionally the way Sami does.  It would have to be altruistic enough to fit with Eric's character, some sort of job or mission important enough for Nicole to agree. 

This would be a great way to write him off.  I REALLY don't want anyone "dead" again since we know that NO ONE ever really dies in Salem.

• Love 6
(edited)
On 7/25/2020 at 9:01 PM, QueenSerena said:

More for the week of August 3rd - from DR:

Monday, August 3
Ben's torment begins; Nicole blabs to Sonny and Will.

Tuesday, August 4
Sonny blasts Sami for her interference.

Wednesday, August 5
Hope and Ciara find Ben... but are they too late?

Thursday, August 6
Steve and Kayla's romantic evening gets thrown off course.

Friday, August 7
Gabi enlists Jake's help to get Shin on her side.

And then these are undated spoilers for the week of the 3rd from thetvwatercooler.com:

Hope, Shawn , Ciara, and Claire arrive in New York to look for Ben; Bonnie asks Justin to be her lawyer; Xander admits to Jack he’s worried he’s going to blow his second chance with Sarah; Nicole encourages Allie to see her son; Eric gives Sami advice about her children.

Nicole it is Julie's job to be the town busy body,

Edited by bobcat1946
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, boes said:

The elephant statue makes me think of Eric's ex Serena who was also one of Ben's victims. While Eric hasn't given her a second thought considering Ben has been kidnapped makes me wonder if someone connected to Serena ties into Eric's exit.

Maybe my storyline idea of Serena having Eric's kid and keeping it from him could come true or Eric/Sarah's kid is alive and out there in Africa somehow? I think that would be something Nicole wouldn't keep him from doing...

• Love 3
(edited)
8 minutes ago, CanaryFan98 said:

The elephant statue makes me think of Eric's ex Serena who was also one of Ben's victims. While Eric hasn't given her a second thought considering Ben has been kidnapped makes me wonder if someone connected to Serena ties into Eric's exit.

Maybe my storyline idea of Serena having Eric's kid and keeping it from him could come true or Eric/Sarah's kid is alive and out there in Africa somehow? I think that would be something Nicole wouldn't keep him from doing...

The actress who played Serena should have been Sarah Horton.. The actress who currently plays Sarah should have been Stefanie Kay Johnson..

Edited by Pearson80
  • Love 5

Yes and oddly enough it was Serena who introduced us to Xander in the first place because he was her ex-lover. 

I don't see why LG couldn't have been Stephanie she would've still been able to be paired with Xander and Steve/Kayla would have a kid in town. They could've had parallels to Steve/Kayla themselves and we would've been spared Eric/Sarah.

• Love 2

Who is this Vincent idiot? I wish it was Nick Corelli helping Eve. Would be so much better to bring him back so I could fulfill my fantasies of them getting back together. And Nick always did dumb shit for Eve no questions asked

• Love 1

I'm starting to think Nicole being  a total busybody right now with Allie etc makes me think this is facilitating Eric's exit from the show. She probably does something that Eric can't get past(although I doubt it can be worse than her kidnapping his niece but I digress) and he leaves her?

Assuming that AZ isn't leaving the show with him.

• Love 2

Could she please be wearing something normal though? I never understood her attire. For most of her tenure on the show she didn't work for a big corporation. Once she and Brady took over Basic Black I could understand her fancier wardrobe, but she constantly walked around looking terrific for no good reason. It's like none of these characters have sweatshirts or cheap camisoles or anything. They're always dressed in these very deliberate outfits that don't make sense sometimes. I would think the only thing Eve would want to wear is a Niagara Falls style rain slicker, so she wouldn't get Ben's blood all over her. Why reprogram him? This is stupid Ron crap. Just kill him! Why the brain chips and the pseudoscience? I don't think she would want to take any chances that Ben would go off and do something else. How do you even program someone to be a serial killer? Nevermind. I guess this show has been doing that for decades already...

• Love 3

Sidenote but I'm stunned at the responses to that pic and the spoiler about Ben being brainwashed on twitter and instagram. People crying and actually hoping Ben or Ciara murders that "evil witch". Poor Ben has been through enough!  Poor Ben paid his dues! Eve needs to stop being angry her daughter is dead!

25 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

Why reprogram him? This is stupid Ron crap. Just kill him!

I think what they are going for is that death is too simple. Eve wants Ben to endure the same pain she did - by losing what he loves the most. There is an another spoiler that Ben pleads for Ciara's life and begs Eve to kill him instead. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, brisbydog said:

Alright Vincent can stay. Just read he is programming Ben to be the necktie killer again and off Cierra. Perfect karma revenge for Eve.

I'm liking Eve's revenge plot more and more every day. I only hope Shane is able to save her from prison when she is inevitably caught for harming poor saintly Ben. This spoiler (rumor?) matches up well with the spoiler up top about Ben having "mysterious nightmares about strangling his new wife". Hopefully that means Vincent is able to finish the programming before Ben is rescued on August 5th. 

• Love 6

I'm going to enjoy this as long as it lasts, though I'm sure that Ollie 's twuu  lurve for Ciara will break through at the last moment.

I wonder if one of the wedding guests signed Ollie up for the Necktie of the Month Club as a wedding gift?

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
(edited)
57 minutes ago, boes said:

I'm going to enjoy this as long as it lasts, though I'm sure that Ollie 's twuu  lurve for Ciara will break through at the last moment.

I wonder if one of the wedding guests signed Ollie up for the Necktie of the Month Club as a wedding gift?

giphy.gif

Edited by QueenSerena
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
(edited)

I already sense that this story is going to ease us into some "he was programed before too!" BS.

At least when Aiden was trashed, repeatedly, it stopped. TIIC understood the horse was dead, cut him loose and just moved on. This feels endless.

...so anyway, what are your theories on Sonny and Will leaving town? Together? Separately? Freddie Smith has made it sound like Sonny's exit is a downer so...death? Infidelity? Sudden job transfer? Kidnapped by Bonnie? Rugnapped by Leo?

He only has 12 episodes left on the show...and we already know the exit was abrupt because neither Fred nor Chandler expected it when they came back in 2020.

So are the writers going to have Eve/Eduardo attack Eric, Rafe, Ciara, Will and Sonny? (All the characters who got planned exits) Will RoboBen try to lasso them all into one big noose?

If Wilson get the baby, I suppose they could just leave....but that's not sad. So.... what's the sad we're facing here? Theories please.

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 3

I just read potential spoilers on celebdirty Laundry. 

Eve's masterplan is to brainwash Ben into killing Ciara ? Huh ?  

3 hours ago, bunnyblue said:

I'm liking Eve's revenge plot more and more every day. I only hope Shane is able to save her from prison when she is inevitably caught for harming poor saintly Ben. This spoiler (rumor?) matches up well with the spoiler up top about Ben having "mysterious nightmares about strangling his new wife". Hopefully that means Vincent is able to finish the programming before Ben is rescued on August 5th. 

But why didnt she carry this out while she was commisioner ?