Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

20 minutes ago, Silver Raven said:

John cost Steve his vision, so it could, storywise, just be Steve retaliating.  😄

Meh.  😛  Bo cost Steve his eye in the first place over a chick, and they still remained tight. This too shall pass. Steve likes the Brady/honorary Brady guys to pal around with.  🙂

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Silver Raven said:

John cost Steve his vision, so it could, storywise, just be Steve retaliating.  😄

See? This could've worked but that would require the show portraying Jarlena in a negative light and that's not going to happen... 

I always thought the show missed an opportunity for Kayla to be resentful towards Jarlena. John for causing Steve's blindness in the first place and Marlena for acting like Kayla should just get past it because what about John after all.  Instead Jarlena gets their regular a crazy woman wants John storyline. Kayla except until recently gets to be resident doctor with no real family or life of her own.

10 hours ago, Lastwaltz said:

Does anyone have a thought about what shocking - or startling? - thing Chad and Abby discover? 

My guess is the find out Hope is really Gina? And Steve/Stefano.

• Love 4
9 hours ago, SueB said:

Are they trying to make a sibling for it’s bone marrow?

Sue me.  I think that would be a terrific soapy twist even though I have no use for them as a couple. 

Edited by Irlandesa
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

See? This could've worked but that would require the show portraying Jarlena in a negative light and that's not going to happen... 

I always thought the show missed an opportunity for Kayla to be resentful towards Jarlena. John for causing Steve's blindness in the first place and Marlena for acting like Kayla should just get past it because what about John after all.  Instead Jarlena gets their regular a crazy woman wants John storyline. Kayla except until recently gets to be resident doctor with no real family or life of her own.

My guess is the find out Hope is really Gina? And Steve/Stefano.

Wasn't Kayla angry at John for a while about that, and wasn't Steve unhappy with her because of how she felt?

Or am I just remembering the story I wish had happened?

• Love 4
53 minutes ago, boes said:

Wasn't Kayla angry at John for a while about that, and wasn't Steve unhappy with her because of how she felt?

Yes, you are correct. I remember the Jarlena fans losing their minds and trashing Kayla for weeks.  

• Love 4

From “dayscafe.com”

(Updated January 21, 2020)
Maggie's drunken state did not cause the accident.
She was also the victim of a vicious set up!

Well kudos to those who think it’s Summer!

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
12 hours ago, boes said:

For like 5 seconds I guess its better than no real anger though I just think they could've done more with it. 

I think Steve told her that John did what he had to do and Kayla needed to understand.

Instead of this lame Steve/Stevano story they  could've just had Steve mad at Kayla for going to Stefan for the bionic eye behind his back and milked that story. Kayla could've resented John for causing her marital problems etc. Then Kayla turns to a widowed Justin because Steve abandoned her again over it.  That's organic conflict. We can't have that on a soap though...

11 hours ago, SueB said:

From “dayscafe.com”

Well kudos to those who think it’s Summer!

I think we all knew Maggie wouldn't do this... I can't imagine them having her in that light and doing that to her own daughter.

• Love 4

Wow, what a mess. Poor Maggie, and kudos on the Summer hunch! 

The baby scenes were both sad and annoying—when my daughter had her first stillborn daughter and then again with her happy Mackenzie birth, there were no fewer than 10 professionals in the room. Still, the grief was palpable. 

Speaking of, oh Sonny. My heart bled for him. It made me a bit uncomfortable, too, but in a genuine way. 

I did not miss the Gina/Stefano bullshit for a second. 

ETA: Oops, I lost track of which thread I was in - glad I didn't mistake Current for Spoilers, lol. 

Edited by Lastwaltz
wrong thread
  • Love 4
53 minutes ago, tribeca said:

I don’t know if it was shown and I missed it since the show has been interrupted so much.  Does Ciara know everything Victor did ?  Or just that Will is innocent 

She knows everything. Victor told her off screen a couple weeks ago, and all we saw was him telling her "And that's the whole sordid story of what we did" (or something to that effect), and Ciara looking horrified before running out of his room.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, QueenSerena said:

She knows everything. Victor told her off screen a couple weeks ago, and all we saw was him telling her "And that's the whole sordid story of what we did" (or something to that effect), and Ciara looking horrified before running out of his room.

That doesn’t mean she knows about the baby switch and she’s given no indication she knows of that. 

• Love 4
36 minutes ago, Petunia13 said:

That doesn’t mean she knows about the baby switch and she’s given no indication she knows of that. 

Oh gosh, thanks for clarifying because I totally misread that post. Yeah, I don't think she knows about the baby switch at all. I thought tribeca was only referencing the accident, but not everything Victor had a hand in that night.

• Love 2
22 hours ago, Silver Raven said:

I wonder if Summer got Maggie drunk, drove the car that crashed, then pulled her into the driver's seat.

That's probably how Ron wrote it...but what would be her motivation? She obviously didn't intend to kill Adrienne...

• Love 3
15 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Stevano and Gina could have cooked up some weird revenge plot for Victor, found Summer, and staged everything, she faked she was dying, and she walks off with a nice fat cheque.

It'd be a stretch but at least they'd be doing something other than high school scheming for their 70 year old dream dates.

• LOL 6
8 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

That's probably how Ron wrote it...but what would be her motivation? She obviously didn't intend to kill Adrienne...

Probably the usual crap: My mommy got rid of me/put me up for adoption! (See Carly on GH.) That's a crime of all crimes on soaps.

• Love 3

Whoever drove them off the road didn't actually have to crash.  There was no car contact.  

Under the category of waaaaaaaaay too much thought into it:
1) The amount of time Adrienne was honking and shouting versus how long Will was shouting was markedly more for Adrienne.  
2) Conversely, Will had to stop his car close to where the accident occurred.  And the timing was Will/Adrienne.  

BUT....

IF logic applies:
- Will was heading towards mansion
- Adrienne/Sarah were heading opposite, towards hospital
- Maggie was heading opposite, towards hospital, likely in FRONT of Adrienne/Sarah as Adrienne had to change the tire. Theoretically Maggie did not see them on the side of the road.
- Xander came to Maggie's car first

So.. IF there was another car, it likely was heading towards the mansion.

Going back to the "Summer Did It" Theory, she could have been heading back to the mansion to hassle Maggie some more or get her left liquor bottle.

.... Here's my theory in a T-minus fatal crash countdown:
For argument's sake, the mansion is east of the hospital and at least 15 mins away from town

Scenario:
Summer and Will are both heading Eastbound; Summer is ahead of Will by a few minutes
Maggie and Adrienne/Sarah are Westbound; Maggie is AHEAD of Adrienne because of the tire changing

Timing ( 0-time is the fatal crash):
T-5 min: Drunk Summer swerves in front of Maggie and Maggie goes into the ditch (Maggie's accident is closer to town than Adrienne's)
T-3 min: Will passes Maggie's car but doesn't see her in the ditch
T-0 min: Drunk Summer swerves in front of Adrienne, they go in the ditch and Summer stops because she hears the crash. Xander hears in real time and heads East
T+1 min: Summer realizes she caused an accident, turns around back to town to flee the scene (as there is nothing East but the mansion) and skedaddles out of there NOW going Westbound
T+2 min: As she re-approaches the accident site; Will is either in her lane or Summer is in his. Either way Summer honks, and Will swerves. Summer continues on (Cruella Da Ville style) but Will comes to a stop.  He sees tail lights in the ditch and runs to investigate. I think the light in his eyes was both a shorter time and he didn't hear the crash. But based on the lights, he assumes the car in the ditch is the car that he had a near-accident with. 
T+3 min: Will calls 911
T+5 min: Xander, heading Eastbound finds Maggie, stops to check her and and calls for help
T+8 min: Ambulance arrives at Adrienne's car. Adrienne collapses.
T+9 min: Xander arrives at Adrienne's car.
T+15 min: Baby Horton arrives, alive but unbeknownst to mother, fatally injured.

Sometime after, Henderson has pulled Maggie out of the other car. Maybe her car could be driven out of the ditch. It didn't look in as bad a shape (no airbag deployed) whereas Adrienne's airbag deployed and there was smoke at her car. 

Actual picture of Summer driving:

mqeBmUb.png

Edited by SueB
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
On ‎1‎/‎24‎/‎2020 at 8:24 AM, Lastwaltz said:

Does anyone have a thought about what shocking - or startling? - thing Chad and Abby discover? 

My guess is they discover that Gabi can blow up Julie's heart and/or that she forced Lani to dump Eli at the altar.

• Love 4
34 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Oh fun, more scenes of Abigail and Chad acting superior to and smug about Gabi. Just what I wanna see!

I know how you feel, Peach, but Gabi deserves some shit after holding Julie's heart hostage. Maybe the Chabby part will be brief, lol. 

• Love 5
59 minutes ago, Lastwaltz said:

I know how you feel, Peach, but Gabi deserves some shit after holding Julie's heart hostage. Maybe the Chabby part will be brief, lol. 

I agree.  As much as I won't enjoy those two lording it over her, she does deserve some payback.

If ONLY she's just had a mild zapper installed that would only go off everytime Julie exclaimed "DARLING!", the town would be thanking her.  But, she went too far.

• LOL 7
  • Love 6
8 hours ago, Lastwaltz said:

I know how you feel, Peach, but Gabi deserves some shit after holding Julie's heart hostage. 

Not from the likes of those two!

ETA: Or fucking Lani. I mean, naturally, they're gonna have Lani act all smug and morally superior about it as well. Sorry you're a fucking idiot Lani but that's hardly Gabi's fault!

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

Hey, we've got some stuff for next week:

(From soaps.com, Carolyn Topol & DR) Monday February 3:
Xander is stunned when he finds Eric and Sarah in a compromising position; Gina consoles John over Marlena’s “death.”; Nicole comes clean.

Tuesday February 4:
Brady and Kristen share a kiss; Sarah declares her love for Xander!

Wednesday February 5:
Gabi scrambles to keep control over Julie’s heart; JJ and Lani make moves to thwart Gabi’s hold over Julie; Sarah and Xander have a romantic evening; Eric moves back in with Nicole.

Thursday February 6:
Gina drugs John!; Ciara hits upon a new theory regarding Jordan’s killer; Rafe and Roman arrive in Prague to search for Hope and Marlena.

Friday February 7:
“Steve” reveals his true identity to Marlena; Will helps Clyde and Ben with their escape plan; Gina goes for broke to win over John; Abigail and Chad question Kristen about the portrait of Steve.

Some general early stuff from Source - posting for the wording that is slightly different:

Gina consoles John over Marlena’s death. Ciara fears she’s let Ben down. Sarah makes a declaration to Xander! Will, Clyde and Ben hatch a plan.

• Love 4
12 hours ago, Lastwaltz said:

OMG, really? Is this just so there's another woman on the canvas 'cause Brady will need a new one soon? UGH. Bring back Madison, if so, for god's sake. 

I liked Madison she didn't take crap from Kate and wasn't afraid to put Brady in his place when needed. She also wasn't a sociopath either. She was one of Brady's better love interests I wish she was developed better though.

• Love 4
23 hours ago, DaphneCat said:

What's the point of saving a character no one wanted in the first place?

Ron is just so stupid. So Summer kills Adrienne and gets her liver. Ron needs to go yesterday.  Nothing makes sense..

Stevano and Gina are foolish to think that Jarlena would ever be with them. It would have made sense for Gina to turn John into RoboJohn and Stevano should have turned Hattie into Marlena or look for one of the four Marlena lookalikes that Stefano created in order to confuse John when he planned to kidnap Marlena years ago. 

Edited by Pearson80
  • Love 3
16 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Adrienne's liver saving Summer is even more idiotic to me than Stefan's heart saving Julie. Probably because I hate Summer 😣

Reason 209,142,546 I'm glad I quit watching. SOOOOO. MUCH. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTEEEEE.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

I liked Madison she didn't take crap from Kate and wasn't afraid to put Brady in his place when needed. She also wasn't a sociopath either. She was one of Brady's better love interests I wish she was developed better though.

I liked her too and was sad when she got killed off because she was created by writers who got fired. It  was nice seeing a female businesswoman who as you mentioned wasn't afraid of Kate. I thought she had real potential as a character and didn't find her as annoying as so many others did.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
12 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

Totally agree. I dimly recall a bit of a shady side to her, but Iiked her and the actress a lot. 

I bet Stephen Nichols rues the day he came back to Days for this stupid, stupid plot. Hang in there, Steve, I like having you back but can you convince Ron to let you be Patch again, ffs. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
9 hours ago, Lastwaltz said:

Totally agree. I dimly recall a bit of a shady side to her, but Iiked her and the actress a lot. 

I bet Stephen Nichols rues the day he came back to Days for this stupid, stupid plot. Hang in there, Steve, I like having you back but can you convince Ron to let you be Patch again, ffs. 

Well he does until that check clears. He could've and should've returned to GH instead since Nik has returned(albeit a recast) and Laura, Alexis etc are still there. 

4 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

Madison’s is in a spoiler for upcoming story or? 

I don't think so but it would be an improvement for Brady if she were.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

.....they can't be serious with that bullshit liver idea.

I hope Prague looks better than it did last time.

Not so far.  

So far, it's just that upstairs bar that Jennifer fell out of, with snitzel.  And the Prague hotel is the usual hotel set, except with a picture of ..... Prague.......

Why, I do declare, I feel just like I'm in Uuuuuruuupe.

• LOL 10

February sweeps preview:

83935468_488765811839935_620802898328446

83702409_488765828506600_245901669133870

83984168_488765848506598_326423779994291

83734212_488765865173263_314445353717438

Next week:

84088879_488761895173660_876140420344578

83768702_488760355173814_740834832533579

For the week of February 10th:

84192695_488760201840496_572126095644137

Speculation with respect to Doug's 50th Anniversary is that the unexpected death will be Bill Horton. Any thoughts? It seems Lucas is due back soon, based on social media hints from last summer. It would be perfect timing for him to arrive around the same time Bill dies and Will is being exonerated, I'd think. 🤔

There should also be at least one more article + preview pictures (and of course next week's promo) tomorrow. I'm tired so I'm heading to bed, catch y'all tomorrow morning!

• Love 3
4 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

What does Theresa have to do with Victor at this point?

I'd love to see her back but fear Ron would trah her....

Tate is a half sibling to Baby Mickey.  Bone marrow transplant.

And I'm 100% TeamTheresa after she lived as a drug kingpin's sex slave for a year to save her family and then was treated like she CHOOSE that life.  Yes, she saved herself and left Chloe there.  But I'm giving her a bit of a PTSD-handicap on that choice.

Edited by SueB
  • Love 6

Lmao, soaps.com just released everything (minus I think one item for Friday) for the week of February 10th:

Monday February 10:
Marlena makes a sacrifice to save John’s life.
Stefano and Chad come to blows.
Ben and Clyde’s prison escape goes awry.
Kate and Rafe desperately try to track down Princess Gina.

Tuesday February 11:
Chad and Abigail get locked inside Gina’s lair.
Jennifer finally remembers it was Hope who pushed her off the balcony.
Princess Gina attempts to outwit Rafe.
“Steve” seeks help from Kayla.

Wednesday February 12:
Ciara hides Ben at the DiMera gatehouse.
Kayla smuggles “Steve” out of the hospital.
Sarah and Eric receive news about the bone marrow search for Mickey.
Kristen keeps a secret from Brady, even as they grow closer.

Thursday February 13:
“Steve” continues to deceive Kayla.
Shawn confronts Princess Gina and tries to get through to his mother.
Gabi plots to maintain control over Julie’s heart.
Lani fears nothing will stop Eli from marrying Gabi today.

Friday February 14:
Gabi and Eli’s Valentine’s Day wedding begins.
Abe and Eli have a heart-to-heart about Lani.
Chad and Abigail share a romantic moment on Valentine’s Day.

I've seen something about Chad possibly finding Ciara and Ben at the gatehouse on the 14th, but don't have it confirmed just yet.

Next week preview vid:

Edited by QueenSerena
  • Love 2