Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, QueenSerena said:

There's a preeeeeeeety big hint in this interview:

I didn't pick up any hints! Am I dense this morning? Poor Suzanne -- going through the wringer in service of Ron's ridiculous plots. Although this one angle is pretty good and soapy, I admit. 

• Love 6

Kristen has choice words for Gabi

Oh really? She’s going to give her hell for threatening a woman’s life when she was angry at her and using deception to sleep w a man? When KRISTEN killed an innocent nurse in anger a year ago and used a mask to rape a man.

Have a stadium of seats. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 20

Are we suppose to believe that Gabi is going to use an innocent child as  a bargaining chip to get out of jail, and in the end the child is going to be rewarded to a psychopath and her dummy boyfriend. Where's the payoff in that for viewers who's had to watch this trash.

And you wonder why the ratings are in the toliet. SMH.

Edited by Sidney
  • Love 13

How is Gabi giving bone marrow for clemency even going to work since her crimes haven’t gone to trial? The DA will just agree? The victims have to agree before any prosecutor proceeds with what they do (Julie). I was a victim of a crime in the same state IL and the person was arrested and had his hearings, but I had to agree to the plea bargain, otherwise I could have insisted it move to trial, in my case after an hour and half of debate and white board diagrams and knowing if lost I couldn’t get a restraining order if lost I relented. Ron really shows his ignorance and laziness when he depicts law and order like viewers have never known anyone incarcerated or experience w such matters. Like Will would have never been placed in a cell w Ben and Clyde the kiddie rapist would have been in protective custody or a supermax as strange as it sounds cuz they’d worry someone on the block or yard would kill him. 

• Love 11
32 minutes ago, Petunia13 said:

Ron really shows his ignorance and laziness when he depicts law and order like viewers have never known anyone incarcerated or experience w such matters. Like Will would have never been placed in a cell w Ben and Clyde the kiddie rapist would have been in protective custody or a supermax as strange as it sounds cuz they’d worry someone on the block or yard would kill him. 

It is hilarious as Ron earned a law degree before he ever entered the world of soap operas. He should have at least a passing knowledge of the law.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

Thanks so much for the spoilers QueenSerena.  While it sounds like it was hell to play, I have no doubt that Suzanne will knock it out of the park.  Finally, a chance for a vet to do something that isn't stupid or contrived.

Yes, this is another way for the high and mighty townspeople to scoff at Gabi, AGAIN.  Given how many heinous things other people have done - and for which they've paid absolutely NO consequences - I'm hoping Gabi walks.

• Love 9
56 minutes ago, DaphneCat said:

Yes, this is another way for the high and mighty townspeople to scoff at Gabi, AGAIN.  Given how many heinous things other people have done - and for which they've paid absolutely NO consequences - I'm hoping Gabi walks.

I hope Gabi laughs in Julie and Lani's faces while she walks through Horton Square, a free woman.  Also, "Kristen has choice words for Gabi"--Kristen has committed so many crimes, I can'r even list them all and she managed to make a plea deal where she walked off, free as a bird, but someone else does it, and they're a heinous person?  How does that work exactly?

• Love 15
3 hours ago, Lastwaltz said:

I didn't pick up any hints! Am I dense this morning? Poor Suzanne -- going through the wringer in service of Ron's ridiculous plots. Although this one angle is pretty good and soapy, I admit. 

No, you're not dense at all. 🙂 I picked up on Suzanne asking if there would ever be redemption for Maggie after this reveal. She was told "Yeah......eventually." So that tells me, as we've kind of been speculating already, there's likely more to the story that will be revealed down the road.

• Love 5

Ah! Of course, @QueenSerena -- I was looking for anvils instead of nuance 🙂 I think the Summer-being-responsible speculation is right on target. I hate to see Maggie fall apart and I bet Brady will be off dealing with his own angst over whatever-the-hell with Kristin. And she won't even have Xander to confide in. Oh, aaargh, if they somehow have Maggie guiltly bond with Kristin or Gabi  because they're each responsible for someone's death, I'll be PISSED. 

• Love 5
6 hours ago, DaphneCat said:

Most of those high and mighty townspeople haven't laughed it up for over a year while threatening to literally blow up a woman's heart and then used a BABY'S life as a bargaining chip. Sure, this show is filled with gross people especially lately but Gabi joins the ranks of pond scum like Kristen. She deserves a hell of a lot more than scoffing.

Given this will be the second time she's skated on heinous crimes in the last two years, I don't want to hear anything about poor Gabi always having to pay while other characters suffer.

Having said that if the words Kristen has for Gabi have anything to do with her expressing indignation at Kristen using a child as a shield she can jump up her own ass and die. She is one of the few people in town who can't look down their nose at Gabi. She's raped two men and faked Holly's death and would only reveal Holly and Nicole's location until she got her own deal. She and Gabi are two peas in a pod. Can't Kristen go to yell at Gabi and then "tragically" the room they're both in explodes and leaves no survivors?

• Love 8
8 hours ago, Sidney said:

Are we suppose to believe that Gabi is going to use an innocent child as  a bargaining chip to get out of jail, and in the end the child is going to be rewarded to a psychopath and her dummy boyfriend. Where's the payoff in that for viewers who's had to watch this trash.

Expecting Xander to get involved.  No way is he going to let that baby die and he will do to Gabi what he has to.

• Love 5
9 hours ago, Sidney said:

Spoiler alert: Payoff is dead. It's why soaps are dying now. And frankly, if Kristen the psycho gets this baby, I'd rather the baby die. (Fake baby, so I feel okay saying it. Otherwise no.)

• LOL 1
  • Love 10

I'm not bothered by Gabi doing this tbh I mean its terrible and does her no favors but honestly as long as she doesn't start fishing for sympathy afterwards I'm ok with this.

Course I also want the kid to die personally so I personally hope that she manages to get free and the kid dies afterwards.

• Love 3
On 2/18/2020 at 9:40 PM, howmanywords said:

I think we can all predict what will happen with Ben. I'm expecting an exact replay of when many years ago Sami was set to be executed and Lucas stormed in with evidence to clear her just as she was strapped to the gurney.  Cut to now I fully expect Ciara to come racing in with evidence just as the needle is about to go in 🙄

Plus it reminds me of when Mark Valley 's Jack was imprisoned. He escaped from jail to save Jen who got kidnapped by Stefano's goon, Travis Malloy.   Then he, Jen and Abby went on the run together.  

Edited by Rafael
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

The victims have to agree before any prosecutor proceeds with what they do (Julie). 

You may have been in a jurisdiction where the State's Attorney has an internal policy of getting a victim's agreement, or they wanted you to feel like you had all the power in the situation, since that usually makes people more amenable than if they're told they can be disregarded. But while most (but not all) states generally provide for a victim to be consulted by the prosecutor about a negotiated plea deal, none of them take that to the extent of giving the victim the right to veto such. A prosecutor can move forward with the plea bargain without the victim's agreement.

That's because the state is representing the general public, not the victim, and the interests of the general public and the victim do not always coincide. If the prosecutor decides to move forward with the plea bargain anyway, the only recourse the victim really has is either to hire a lawyer of their own to act as a victims' rights advocate or to speak to the judge overseeing the case and try to get them to reject the plea bargain, since a plea bargain must be approved by the court. But it's entirely up to the judge, who also has no obligation to reject the plea bargain out of respect for the victim's wishes.

Around 90-95% of cases are plea-bargained out, and the usual reason defendants agree to the plea bargain rather than trying their luck in a trial is to obtain a guaranteed lighter sentence, which is obviously not particularly popular with victims. If victims' agreement was always required, the plea bargain percentage would be a lot lower.

• Useful 3
  • Love 7
12 hours ago, Sidney said:

This babyswitch debacle is done for emmy baiting purposes.  

• Love 1

I guess we'll get spoilers the old fashioned way this week, rather than TV Guide just spilling everything at once, dang...

Monday March 2:

Evan reveals his secret to Sonny.

Tuesday March 3:

Xander is upset when he runs into Dr. Raynor, who knows about the baby switch.

Wednesday March 4:

Ben flatlines!

Rafe makes an appeal to Evan to find David.

Thursday March 5:

Jennifer has an intense confrontation with Princess Gina.

Friday March 6:

Chad prepares to carry out his father’s deadly wishes.

https://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers/

• Love 4

Wha?? Chad, his father, deadly wishes? That came out of the blue, didn't it? I'm traveling next week and will miss episodes, aaargh. But I'll report back swiftly if I run into any Days stars at BOS or LAX this time, lol. 

• Love 6

Here are the spoilers from DR:

Monday, March 2, 2020
Kayla is horrified as Rolf suggests a new way for Stefano to have Marlena. 

Tuesday, March 3, 2020
In a race against time, Ciara and Will work to exonerate Ben.
As the lethal injection begins, Ben has flashes of his life with Ciara. 

Wednesday, March 4, 2020
Nicole suspects Xander and Dr. Raynor share a secret.

Thursday, March 5, 2020
Justin and Marlena meet with Stefano to negotiate Kayla's release. 

Friday, March 6, 2020
Eli and Lani's reunion is interrupted by unhappy news.

• Love 3

TV Guide released more, so I'll present everything the way they list it:

Monday, March 2nd:

Ciara tries to stop Ben's execution. Meanwhile, Evan reveals his secret to Sonny, and Kayla is horrified as Rolf suggests a new way for Stefano to have Marlena.

Tuesday, March 3rd:

In a race against time, Ciara and Will work to exonerate Ben. Meanwhile, as the lethal injection begins, Ben has flashes of his life with Ciara. Also, Kristen lays into Gabi.

Wednesday, March 4th:

No spoilers listed, but at least one thing is fairly obvious (re: Ben's outcome).

Thursday, March 5th:

Justin and Marlena meet with Stefano to negotiate Kayla's release; Roman blasts Kate for aiding and abetting Gina and Stefano, and Chad falls under Stefano's spell.

Friday, March 6th:

John and Justin's plan goes horribly awry; Chad prepares to carry out his father's deadly wishes, and Julie blasts Gabi for her actions.

Edited by QueenSerena
  • Love 3
27 minutes ago, superdeluxe said:

Look at Will.  Doing whatever he can to save his new BFF — the man who killed him.  So stupid.

I've been saying it since November....

cqF7Px3.gif?noredirect

I can't even hope for them to go their separate ways after this part of the story, because I know exactly why Ron had them end up in the same cell - so they could remain BFFs after being released. 🙄😑

• Love 8
On 2/21/2020 at 4:46 PM, FilmTVGeek80 said:

Most of those high and mighty townspeople haven't laughed it up for over a year while threatening to literally blow up a woman's heart and then used a BABY'S life as a bargaining chip. Sure, this show is filled with gross people especially lately but Gabi joins the ranks of pond scum like Kristen. She deserves a hell of a lot more than scoffing.

Given this will be the second time she's skated on heinous crimes in the last two years, I don't want to hear anything about poor Gabi always having to pay while other characters suffer.

Having said that if the words Kristen has for Gabi have anything to do with her expressing indignation at Kristen using a child as a shield she can jump up her own ass and die. She is one of the few people in town who can't look down their nose at Gabi. She's raped two men and faked Holly's death and would only reveal Holly and Nicole's location until she got her own deal. She and Gabi are two peas in a pod. Can't Kristen go to yell at Gabi and then "tragically" the room they're both in explodes and leaves no survivors?

Gabi should escape punishment just like Horton hypocrite Abigail who framed her for prison.  But Gabi should be punished with two weeks with Laura like Abigail got.

On 2/22/2020 at 7:45 AM, Lastwaltz said:

Wha?? Chad, his father, deadly wishes? That came out of the blue, didn't it? I'm traveling next week and will miss episodes, aaargh. But I'll report back swiftly if I run into any Days stars at BOS or LAX this time, lol. 

If the deadly wish is against Gabi I am sure Chad will be all in since Gabi made his baby bride cry.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

Why does Gabi get to be God in all of these stories? She had to be the one to give Stefan's heart to Julie and now she gets to have people beg and plead for her to donate her own bone marrow. That is a little too much power for her to hold over everyone's head. When will the baby switch story be revealed? I am tired of waiting! NOT that I want Psycho Kristen to have a child but I want to see how they are going to handle Sarah's reaction to what Xander did.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, bobcat1946 said:

Gabi should escape punishment just like Horton hypocrite Abigail who framed her for prison.  But Gabi should be punished with two weeks with Laura like Abigail got.

If the deadly wish is against Gabi I am sure Chad will be all in since Gabi made his baby bride cry.

Gabi already escaped punishment after her revenge plot against Abigail was exposed. If she was stupid enough not to learn her lesson after that, she deserves prison but, you don't have to worry, she'll skate once again by using a dying baby as a bargaining chip.

And, she did a little more than make Chad's baby bride cry. She pretended to be his friend and let him lean on her shoulder all the while causing him pain by letting him think his rapist brother (the future love of her life) impregnated his wife.

1 hour ago, QueenSerena said:

I can't even hope for them to go their separate ways after this part of the story, because I know exactly why Ron had them end up in the same cell - so they could remain BFFs after being released. 🙄😑

Ugh, so gross. I hope Sonny at least attempts to set him straight and refuses to become friends with Ben as well.

• Love 8
On 2/21/2020 at 11:34 AM, kitmerlot1213 said:

I hope Gabi laughs in Julie and Lani's faces while she walks through Horton Square, a free woman.  

Someone who used the life as a sick baby to get out of prison for their crimes attempted murder has no leg to stand on to laugh at anyone. She's disgusting for all the crimes she has no problem committing against children.

She was drugging Abby while pregnant,.  Abby could have terminated her pregnancy,  She gave Charlotte to Stephan not even her father to raise. She now is going to just like Micky die unless she gets out of jail. Vile. Everything she does just proves how much she should be in jail.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, FilmTVGeek80 said:

Gabi already escaped punishment after her revenge plot against Abigail was exposed. If she was stupid enough not to learn her lesson after that, she deserves prison but, you don't have to worry, she'll skate once again by using a dying baby as a bargaining chip.

And, she did a little more than make Chad's baby bride cry. She pretended to be his friend and let him lean on her shoulder all the while causing him pain by letting him think his rapist brother (the future love of her life) impregnated his wife.

Ugh, so gross. I hope Sonny at least attempts to set him straight and refuses to become friends with Ben as well.

The demon seed Abigail started all this when she scheme with her lover Stefan to frame Abigail for the murder she committed.

I do not care about Stefan because along with his lover the demon seed they both should be serving time.

• Love 3
53 minutes ago, Artsda said:

She was drugging Abby while pregnant,.  Abby could have terminated her pregnancy,  She gave Charlotte to Stephan not even her father to raise. She now is going to just like Micky die unless she gets out of jail. Vile. Everything she does just proves how much she should be in jail.

I hated that Gabi did that to a pregnant Abigail. However, we have a serial killer who murdered 3 women living his best life.. So, all bets are off. As long as Ben gets a pass, why can't Gabi? 

• Love 7
14 minutes ago, Pearson80 said:

I hated that Gabi did that to a pregnant Abigail. However, we have a serial killer who murdered 3 women living his best life.. So, all bets are off. As long as Ben gets a pass, why can't Gabi? 

Abigail, Chad and their children are all fine. Julie is still alive and did not spend the past year in fear for her life as she had no idea about that app. When Gabi uses her bone marrow to get free from prison time, Mickey will be fine. At the end of the day, Gabi is a Dimera and she fits right in with that family of murders, rapists, mobsters, and avoiders of prison time.

Serena, Paige and Wendy are still dead after their violent deaths thanks to Ben. Yet people in Salem have conveniently forgotten that and the people who have an issue are seen as evil e.g. Eve and Victor.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, bobcat1946 said:

The demon seed Abigail started all this when she scheme with her lover Stefan to frame Abigail for the murder she committed.

I do not care about Stefan because along with his lover the demon seed they both should be serving time.

Demon seed? Ok. She was mentally ill when she framed Gabi while Stefan was totally in control of his faculties and was unapologetic over what he did to Gabi. Gabi's choice of "punishment" was sexing him up until the idiot jumped in front of a bullet and died. Anyway, how did Abigail start all this? I'm talking about Gabi's latest scheme of revenge. She didn't make Gabi and Stefan conspire to get his criminal mother out of town. Abigail didn't make Stefan jump in front of a bullet. Abigail didn't make Gabi not grasp Stefan jumping in front of a bullet and make her come up with a Rube Goldberg-esque revenge to get back at Lani.

1 hour ago, Pearson80 said:

They both suck and neither should get a pass IMO. And, technically right now, Ben isn't living his best life since he's on death row, but that is where he belongs even if it's for the wrong crime.

41 minutes ago, nilyank said:

Abigail, Chad and their children are all fine. Julie is still alive and did not spend the past year in fear for her life as she had no idea about that app. When Gabi uses her bone marrow to get free from prison time, Mickey will be fine. At the end of the day, Gabi is a Dimera and she fits right in with that family of murders, rapists, mobsters, and avoiders of prison time.

Serena, Paige and Wendy are still dead after their violent deaths thanks to Ben. Yet people in Salem have conveniently forgotten that and the people who have an issue are seen as evil e.g. Eve and Victor.

So, as long as people don't end up dead it's okay for someone to threaten to kill them? It's okay for a grown woman to basically threaten a child's life to get what she wants as long as the child makes it in the end? It doesn't matter that Julie didn't die or wasn't in fear for her life for over a year. It doesn't make what Gabi did a-okay. Being unsuccessful at murder is not a free pass. It's actually a crime called attempted murder.

Gabi's only a Dimera by marriage and has only been one for a hot minute. But I do agree with you that she does fit right into that den of vipers and it sucks that they've constantly gotten away with their crap.

Not everyone in Salem has forgotten what Ben has done. 

• Love 6

It makes me so sad to see so many of you turning against Gabi. This is the fault of the writers, and I really don't fault the character for it because I don't believe Gabi would really do these things. The same way I don't believe Lani is a great person or Abigail is a heroine or Ben is Mister Fantastic.

...but I get it: this is what they put up on the screen so therefore it's canon, so therefore you have to buy into it because that's what's being written.

I'm just enjoying Camilla's wonderful performance and waiting for the stupid to stop. I eagerly anticipate the day where she's free from Stefan and the DiMera's and her rap sheet and is just having a nice lunch with her daughter and Will and Sonny. Maybe even Mama Hernandez too.

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
8 hours ago, QueenSerena said:

6 hours ago, FilmTVGeek80 said:

Now, you know someone — hell, maybe even Sonny — will say something against the serial killer and Will’s gonna jump up and be like, “No, he’s not!  I wouldn’t have survived prison if it weren’t for him!” or some such nonsense.  He’s about to be as dazzled as Ciara and Ron himself.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

Because Gabi repeatedly does the same nasty stuff over & over...never seeming to learn a lesson, or just quit while she's ahead.

At least with Ben, once he understood his mental illness and started taking meds, he actually changed his behavior. In addition, he has true remorse, whereas Gabi has none, as she's always trying to justify her actions & bad behavior.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Ms Tree please, I beg you, don't buy into the hatchet job they are doing on Gabi. These crap writers, as others have already said, think having him say "I was mentally ill! Now I'm not! Handling it!" is sufficient explanation. Ill how? What's the exact diagnosis? How are you handling it? With what meds??

Mentally ill serial killers aren't fixed in two years, released into the wild and left to follow a medication plan alone. There would be years of incarceration, and then if he was granted parole, probably restraining orders to respect the survivors of his crimes, court mandated therapy and drug follow-ups.

Instead he's been running around free, with no therapist or parole officer seen, working as a thug (!)...and giving occasional puppy dog eyes and references to taking "meds".

...he knew exactly what he was doing when he choked and killed all those people. Yes, his obsession with Abigail was unhealthy, but he went down that road to control her and keep her away from Chad - his motivation was consistent and well thought-out and he clearly chose and premeditated his actions. He knew damn well what he was doing the whole time. But because the actor has abs - really now?!? - Ben can just toss out a couple of apologies and say he is like, super sorry I caused problems everybody, like really, my bad. And now he has this show's leading lady and his most high-profile victim backing him up...and we're supposed to go "aww, but see? He said sorry and Gabi didn't! Ergo, he's a good person and she sux!"

Please, let's not drink that koolaid.

TeamGabi. TeamBetterWriting.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10

@FilmTVGeek80 I could kiss your post about Gabi - sums up my feelings as well. I don't hate her, but she's obviously a flawed character and we're supposed to feel conflicted about her. As are Abigail and Chad and every other character. I don't think we're supposed to ignore the bad things she's done and shows she is still capable of -- Melanie almost died because Gabi left her behind with a psycho and a BOMB. Gabi has been showing her nuttiness for a long, long time. 

• Love 5
42 minutes ago, Lastwaltz said:

Right! And if that's the way Ron is writing her, that's who she IS - -she doesn't exist outside of his writing. 

When Rafe told her to think about Ari, she didn't care. When Eli begged  her not to do it, she didn't care. Gabi was determined to go full speed ahead. lol.

• Love 5
5 hours ago, Lastwaltz said:

Right! And if that's the way Ron is writing her, that's who she IS - -she doesn't exist outside of his writing. 

That sums it all up perfectly, Lastwaltz.  I completely understand hating what a writer does to a character, but unless the despicable action is somehow reversed, it becomes part of the character's history.  As you say, Gabi doesn't exist outside of the writing and acting.

Now, the show can shout until the cows come home that Ben is somehow "redeemed" from his serial killer past because he's expressed some remorse and we're told - constantly - that he's redeemed by the obsessive love of a deranged woman - my take.  But his serial killer ways are still part of his story, a bridge too far for some. Too far for me, too.  (But even so, I find Ciara harder to take than him.)

It's not exactly the same, but I can never warm to Abigail, particularly as portrayed by Kate Mansi, because the crap she's pulled, while not on the par with a serial killer, is almost always brushed aside as if it didn't happen.  We watched, it did, but it's up to us to decide how it impacts how we feel about the character.

Over at the Young and the Restless, that show tries to tell us that Victor Newman is more than the sum of his odious and horrid parts, but his despicable actions in the past are still there to color the retcon that he's now a lovable grampa.   

All of this is true for all of our characters, no way around it.  Gabi DID all of the crap she's accused of.  But how we feel about that is up to us.  

Edited by boes
  • Love 15

Just read Soap Dirt.  

Apparently Ben Westen is going to die after his execution commences.  

Oh well ,in that case, let me attach some music to illustrate how happy I am now that the serial killer is about to finally pay for his serial killing spree.  

Edited by Rafael
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Here is a quote from Soap Dirt concerning Ben's upcoming execution :

"Meanwhile, Ben Weston has a touching goodbye with his dad Clyde Weston (James Read), on Days of our Lives."

Absolutely disgusting !

A serial killer and a drug lord/child molestor having an emotional moment and saying goodbye to each other?  Are viewers expected to bawl  their eyes out over this nonsense?  Are we actually supposed to feel Something for  these two murderers?  

Edited by Rafael
  • Love 8