Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Petunia13 said:

Yes @boes and @rcc she got a whole episode. On Christmas she and Hattie were released. Eve went to the Horton house when they were all gathered with Julie Doug Eli ect ect to thank Failure then blew Jen and Jack a rash of shit and said she was leaving town immediately. 

Thanks. 

1 hour ago, Petunia13 said:

Yes @boes and @rcc she got a whole episode. On Christmas she and Hattie were released. Eve went to the Horton house when they were all gathered with Julie Doug Eli ect ect to thank Failure then blew Jen and Jack a rash of shit and said she was leaving town immediately. 

Thank you!  I'm going to go back and see if I can watch, must have just skipped this episode completely.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, boes said:

Thank you!  I'm going to go back and see if I can watch, must have just skipped this episode completely.

It's worth it.  The only disappointment was that Eve, while reaming out Jack and Jennifer, takes out a document from her bag.  I thought it was going to be a civil lawsuit, but it was just her plane ticket out of town.  Lunch bag letdown.

• Love 4

TV Guide's out here listing spoilers way early again - just another reminder, this is the flashback-heavy week:

Monday, January 20th: Sonny and Justin revisit the last day of Adrienne's life -- which happens to be last Mother's Day. Sonny has a surprising proposal for Will. Sarah goes into labor. Brady causes tension when he brings Kristen to his parents' townhouse for Mother's Day.

Tuesday, January 21st: Tragedy strikes Adrienne and Sarah. Tony learns Anna has betrayed him. Maggie gets an upsetting visit from someone from her past. Xander makes an admission to Victor.

Wednesday, January 22nd: As Kristen prepares to give birth, a complication arises. Will finds Adrienne and Sarah in a precarious situation. Xander helps Sarah deliver her baby. Kayla relays heartbreaking news to Justin.

Not sure when the rest will be released, but it was nice knowing y'all. It appears some of the stuff happening the week of the 20th is going to kill me dead, lol. 😭

Edited by QueenSerena
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, QueenSerena said:

Maggie gets an upsetting visit from someone from her past. Xander makes an admission to Victor.

So are we to assume that this upsetting visit caused her to drink and drive and thus cause the accident that killed Adrienne and also caused Sarah to go into labour?  And why does will think he caused the accident, wouldn't he know he didn't?  Or is he talking the fall for Maggie?

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Someone mentioned out on the Twitter streets that Eve is returning to give Ben her blessing or whatever(I really hope that's a lie)..... 

Honestly I rather have her interact with Jack/Jennifer again(as tiring as that is) than this if it comes to pass.

Brady bringing Kristen over to see Jarlena and Kristen giving them grief is what we should've been seeing on screen the entire time with these two.

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, CanaryFan98 said:

Someone mentioned out on the Twitter streets that Eve is returning to give Ben her blessing or whatever(I really hope that's a lie)..... 

This will officially send me over the edge if its true. I can barely tolerate Will being chummy with Ben but Eve? No no and hell no! 

Of course they are pulling the amnesia shit with Stefan 🙄 I'm anxious to have my BB back though so I'll take whatever contrived garbage they came up with.

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, CanaryFan98 said:

Brady bringing Kristen over to see Jarlena and Kristen giving them grief is what we should've been seeing on screen the entire time with these two.

Brady is such a dumbass. How can he stand being in the same room with Kristen after all she has done to his family and friends. 

19 minutes ago, CanaryFan98 said:

If this happens I will be done with this show. We saw Paige's brutal tortured murder, she begged for her life and fought till Ben choked her to death. Ron is a hack and needs to be fired, enough is enough!

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, Pearson80 said:

Brady is such a dumbass. How can he stand being in the same room with Kristen after all she has done to his family and friends. 

If this happens I will be done with this show. We saw Paige's brutal tortured murder, she begged for her life and fought till Ben choked her to death. Ron is a hack and needs to be fired, enough is enough!

I agree Brady is a dumbass but I guess I should be glad its equal opportunity because Ciara is the same with Ben... difference is Brady at least isn't afraid to fight back vs Kristen. Ciara just blindly worships Ben.

We're stuck with Ron till Days ends and as terrible as it is to say maybe they should've been cancelled in Sept 2020 because I mean if now is any indication of how bad its going to be a few months to a year from now... I mean does anyone think the show is going to magically get better or at least to the point where maybe a respectable ending is possible?

• Love 1
1 hour ago, bannana said:

So are we to assume that this upsetting visit caused her to drink and drive and thus cause the accident that killed Adrienne and also caused Sarah to go into labour?  And why does will think he caused the accident, wouldn't he know he didn't?  Or is he talking the fall for Maggie?

No he’s in the dark about it. I’m guessing maybe Xander roofied him and dumped him behind the wheel or maybe he was drunk driving that same night and road and ran over Adrienne’s already dead body? My step father’s brother was killed in a hit and run and the coroner said other cars had hit the corpse as well, different tire tracks and marks. 

That was the premise of a Christopher Pike book btw a group of teens were drunk driving through the desert and someone punched out the lights and they ran over a dude then blackmailed over it. The sequel revealed he was already dead. 

• Useful 1
18 minutes ago, Petunia13 said:

No he’s in the dark about it. I’m guessing maybe Xander roofied him and dumped him behind the wheel or maybe he was drunk driving that same night and road and ran over Adrienne’s already dead body? My step father’s brother was killed in a hit and run and the coroner said other cars had hit the corpse as well, different tire tracks and marks. 

That was the premise of a Christopher Pike book btw a group of teens were drunk driving through the desert and someone punched out the lights and they ran over a dude then blackmailed over it. The sequel revealed he was already dead. 

Yeah, I figured Will has no idea, but hoooooly shit that story! 😳

My theory is that he looked down at his phone and was in an accident at that point - maybe Maggie got him, too - probably getting knocked unconscious. So he has no idea what/who he actually hit (maybe a tree), but all the evidence points at him thanks to Victor & Xander. I'm thinking this scenario, because if he were drunk he'd likely still be prosecuted for it even though he didn't cause Adrienne's death (though I doubt the sentence would be as long as they're describing). But it wouldn't surprise me if you're right in that he was drugged, because the circumstances/evidence still would implicate him. I shake my fist at you, Victor & Xander, you messed with the wrong dude!

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Well, I believe these are legit. These are supposed to be the remaining spoilers for the week of January 20th - from TV Guide:

Thursday, January 23rd: A guilt-ridden Will confides in JJ. Kristen's entire world is shattered. Justin informs Sonny that Adrienne has died. Victor and Xander make a fateful decision.

Friday, January 24th: Will confesses to Sonny and Justin. Brady is stunned to learn what Kristen has done. Abigail tells JJ that Haley is dead. Jack tearfully says goodbye to Adrienne.

Yeah it sounds like a whole entire mess. I a little low key pissed off, but not surprised, Ron is dragging the fuck out of the details. Bruh we didn’t get on board or allow TJ just so you can stingily reveal the beats and facts for damn near 2 months. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
56 minutes ago, QueenSerena said:

Thursday, January 23rd: A guilt-ridden Will confides in JJ. Kristen's entire world is shattered. Justin informs Sonny that Adrienne has died. Victor and Xander make a fateful decision.

As awful as what Victor did to Will. This is not the first time that he has done this. He set up Kayla for Marina's murder after Isabella killed her by accident in a fight. Kayla was heavily pregnant in jail and could not take care of Stefanie after her birth.  Victor is an asshole and he will skate as usual. Justin and Sonny should cut him off for good and the Brady family should never speak to him again. Kate should also go after him for going after her beloved grandson. Sami and Lucas should be going after him as well.

Edited by Pearson80
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

I think "hot mess" describes these spoilers. Ron is just pulling things out of his ass as he goes, and it shows. (Hey, that rhymed!) As for Gabi and Lani? I don't like either all that much, so if they end up destroying each other?

Pass the popcorn and I'm good!  😉

• Love 7
23 minutes ago, Pearson80 said:

As awful as what Victor did to Will. This is not the first time that he has done this. He set up Kayla for Marina's murder after Isabella killed her by accident in a fight. Kayla was heavily pregnant in jail and could not take care of Stefanie after her birth.  Victor is an asshole and he will skate as usual. Justin and Sonny should cut him off for good and the Brady family should never speak to him again. Kate should also go after him for going after her beloved grandson. Sami and Lucas should be going after him as well.

Sami would. Lucas? Not so much.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Pearson80 said:

Lucas went to jail for Will. He would defend him with every fiber of his being.

Yeah I mean if that didn't prove it what would? Kate would never do such a thing and Sami didn't she try and let Will take the blame for something(or maybe it was Kate)

2 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

I think "hot mess" describes these spoilers. Ron is just pulling things out of his ass as he goes, and it shows. (Hey, that rhymed!) As for Gabi and Lani? I don't like either all that much, so if they end up destroying each other?

Pass the popcorn and I'm good!  😉

Yas! I could go for a 2 for 1 special with those two. 

I agree about Ron and its not going to get better regardless of what fans of his writing think. As long as my faves are out the door I'm good(although Hope was doomed a long time ago)

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

The show could easily make Evan the Necktie Killer. Find a Ben mask and ta-da, the pesky problem solved. 

All this time I thought they would pin it on Jordan/Clyde I didn't think of this possibility and sadly this makes sense and might explain why Eve comes around on Ben as speculated(as implausible as this is its Days and its easier to take than Eve liking the dude who offed her daughter).

Course what would be the point of undoing this? Nobody in Salem cares that he did it certainly not Ciara and some of her family members were his victims or involved with them.  JJ and Eve will be gone from the show at that point the two people in Salem who have been directly affected by Ben and consistently hated him. They also don't care about his victims Will is alive and besties with Benny Boy😀

There is no dramatic impact at this point.

Edited by CanaryFan98
  • Love 4
11 minutes ago, CanaryFan98 said:

I agree about Ron and its not going to get better regardless of what fans of his writing think. As long as my faves are out the door I'm good(although Hope was doomed a long time ago)

Griffith ruined Hope with his stupid story of Hope killing Stefano. I had no problem with Hope killing him but the cover-up to bond her with Rafe ruined her. Hope was clearly suffering from PTSD after Aiden tried to kill her at the behest of Stefano and Bo's return and death.  All he had to do was incorporate that into the story. 

Griffith ruined lots of people during his tenure.  He did want to write Lani as a bad girl obsessed with Shawn-Douglas and trying to destroy Belle. Abe's daughter trying to ruin Jarlena's daughter would have been a good story given how close Abe was with them for years. Dena reversed his story and had that story expunged before it aired..

• Love 3

When Evan's back was shown, his hair and back and just general look reminded me of Ben.

It could be used to get rid of the serial killer part, redeem the character of Ben Weston, and maybe turn him in to a cop/detective or go to school to be a psychiatrist.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Pearson80 said:

Griffith ruined Hope with his stupid story of Hope killing Stefano. I had no problem with Hope killing him but the cover-up to bond her with Rafe ruined her. Hope was clearly suffering from PTSD after Aiden tried to kill her at the behest of Stefano and Bo's return and death.  All he had to do was incorporate that into the story. 

Griffith ruined lots of people during his tenure.  He did want to write Lani as a bad girl obsessed with Shawn-Douglas and trying to destroy Belle. Abe's daughter trying to ruin Jarlena's daughter would have been a good story given how close Abe was with them for years. Dena reversed his story and had that story expunged before it aired..

Lani worked best as a crazy person and they should've kept that tbh. I also didn't mind Shawn Douglas/Lani as I thought she had more chemistry with BB's Shawn than MM did.

I think ruining Hope/Aiden for Rafe(and Bo's temp return) ruined Hope the Stefano thing was the nail on that coffin. Aiden left town with some level of dignity intact. Hope OTOH.. never recovered. Which is unfortunate the show might've been in a far better place and Hope/Ciara would as well if Aiden/Chase weren't ruined.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

When Evan's back was shown, his hair and back and just general look reminded me of Ben.

It could be used to get rid of the serial killer part, redeem the character of Ben Weston, and maybe turn him in to a cop/detective or go to school to be a psychiatrist.

Except I thought the SK part was what made him work at least that's what Cin stans and the show kept trying to tell me.. and yet...

I mean what else is there to redeem Ben here? Nobody cares that he killed 3 women and strangled Will to death(and is only alive by a technicality). Newsflash Days not everyone is going to like Ben. Just like not everyone is going to like Jack for raping Kayla etc.

If they wanted to keep RSW so badly they could've just had him come back as his twin and dealing with Ben's baggage but fell for Ciara. GH did this well with Ryan/Kevin/Lucy. That would be considered lame by this show go figure.

• Love 8
9 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

Lani worked best as a crazy person and they should've kept that tbh. I also didn't mind Shawn Douglas/Lani as I thought she had more chemistry with BB's Shawn than MM did.

I think ruining Hope/Aiden for Rafe(and Bo's temp return) ruined Hope the Stefano thing was the nail on that coffin. Aiden left town with some level of dignity intact. Hope OTOH.. never recovered. Which is unfortunate the show might've been in a far better place and Hope/Ciara would as well if Aiden/Chase weren't ruined.

To be fair, Hope has gotten lots of bad story over the years. Dena did quiet a hit job on Hope. I mean Hope tried to burn Bo alive as night time Hope.

Edited by Pearson80
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Pearson80 said:

To be fair, Hope has gotten lots of bad story over the years. Dena did quiet a hit job on Hope. I mean Hope tried to burn Bo alive as night time Hope.

I think after Ciara was born it truly was the beginning of the end of this character as we knew her.

• Love 5
11 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

The show could easily make Evan the Necktie Killer. Find a Ben mask and ta-da, the pesky problem solved. 

No.

7 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Again, no.  Evan and the serial killer do not look alike.  Not even from behind.  Why are you coming up with these different scenarios about Evan?  I’d rather keep him than the serial killer.

• Love 2
9 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

I mean what else is there to redeem Ben here? Nobody cares that he killed 3 women and strangled Will to death(and is only alive by a technicality). Newsflash Days not everyone is going to like Ben.

This. It's so disgusting how Ron portrayed mental illness through Ben. I hate them both more with each passing day. I really hate how he's allowed to walk free after doing what he did. And his victims are still dead except Will which fixes nothing. Hell, the other 3 women could be alive tomorrow and I'd still want Ben punished. Paige was cool and I still miss her. 

• Love 9
On 1/8/2020 at 2:32 PM, QueenSerena said:

Well, I guess I'll post it here. Days superfan Jason47 recently confirmed that KDP will be seen again as Eve later this year. Like, muuuuuuuuch later because of their production schedule, but she'll be back.

I mean, I'm happy because KDP is fantastic but also, will anyone ever just fucking leave and stay gone for fuck's sake?!

22 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

I will lol for weeks if this happens.

20 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

As soon as it become painfully obvious that Evan was going to turn out to be Jordan's baby daddy/killer I figured they'll probably retcon him as the necktie killer, too. Honestly, if they were gonna bring Ben back and have him become a romantic male lead then they should have just gone ahead and retconned him as the neck tie killer but now it's way too late for that imo.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
16 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

Dena reversed his story and had that story expunged before it aired..

Not that I'm trying to defend Dena, but maybe Sal's acting as a villainess was so weak it made more sense to scrap what they had and try to work with her strengths. She does seem fun and sweet in interviews, so I can see why they'd try to write her that way...

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

Not that I'm trying to defend Dena, but maybe Sal's acting as a villainess was so weak it made more sense to scrap what they had and try to work with her strengths. She does seem fun and sweet in interviews, so I can see why they'd try to write her that way...

Are they trying to write her as fun and sweet? If so, they are failing miserably lol.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4

LOL absolutely...but when they scrapped her and ShawnD, they kept her in the background as "cop lady". They seemed to not want to screw her up, which was already happening by having her flirt with two coworkers awkwardly...

I think her time with Eli playing "oops our baby died, but let's start over" was the closest we got to them actively trying to write Lani as a likeable gal in a romantic story. Too bad it just seemed like more boring footage from an America's Next Top Model Cover Girl commercial challenge.

I don't mean to go after actors but at this point, there's just no excuse for keeping her on the show anymore. It's felt like a Decade of Lani.

• Love 7
10 hours ago, TeamGabi said:

This. It's so disgusting how Ron portrayed mental illness through Ben. I hate them both more with each passing day. I really hate how he's allowed to walk free after doing what he did. And his victims are still dead except Will which fixes nothing. Hell, the other 3 women could be alive tomorrow and I'd still want Ben punished. Paige was cool and I still miss her. 

I disagree about Paige but I appreciate her way more in retrospect considering the terrible younger female characters that came after her. Probably could've recasted with a better actress and give her more of an edge character wise. 

However at least she was inherently decent and had goals beyond getting a guy. She also had a best friend and a relationship with her mom which clearly had issues.... I never would've guessed that would be a high point in JJ's timeline on this show.

3 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

More like they just don't want to write for a black female character as a bad girl. Bad girls/boys get the storylines, airtime, brains and focus. If you haven't noticed they tend to write their token characters as sanitized as possible on this show. Sure Sal isn't much of an actress but this show has had a lot of bad actors through the years and managed to make it work with them. 

They apparently only brought back Lani my guess so Gabi could be freed to be with Chad and JJ ended up getting stuck with her.

Edited by CanaryFan98
  • Love 2

Just read A spoiler which states thAt Stefan will rise from the dead and that he will be suffering from amnesia when he returns . 

Shame ,carlivati is so useless and so creatively bankrup that he sees it fit to repeat the same storyline in the space Of one year . Didnt Jack rise from the dead not so long ago and also suffer from amnesia ? Didnt Will also rise from the dead and also suffer from amnesia ?

Why does he insist on torturing me with this Stefan chaRacter and the serial killer ?
Is he he bringing him back because Camila banus threw a tantrum and demanded That Barash Be brought back After Barash's stint wrapped up ? 

Why is Ron carlivati still headwriter when its blatantly obvious that he is a con artist posing as a headwriter?

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, Rafael said:

Is he he bringing him back because Camila banus threw a tantrum and demanded That Barash Be brought back After Barash's stint wrapped up ?

My guess is they're bringing him back because they film 8 months in advance and killed him before they realized that a lot of people liked how Gabi and Stefan were together.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
On 1/7/2020 at 9:54 PM, Petunia13 said:

Also the other spoiler is Eli finds out what Gabi did and dumps her. She’s ousted from DiMera and that’s when Stefan comes back but when he does he has amnesia. 

@Rafael you mean this? What I posted I the thread yesterday?

31 minutes ago, Rafael said:

Just read A spoiler which states thAt Stefan will rise from the dead and that he will be suffering from amnesia when he returns . 

• Love 1

JJ can't leave soon enough I have to watch him be subjected to being an Elani cheerleader in the limited time he has left on this show.

You know even though Bricole is a dead end as a pairing because the show insists on Ericole and well he's always been her second choice I like how they get each other etc and I feel Nicole can talk and relate to him on a level Eric can't. Plus Nicole doesn't have to be sanitized for Brady. I can't imagine Nicole enjoying a martini and getting her snark on freely with Eric around. 

Eric/Nicole are nothing but angst and drama rarely if at all do we get to see them have happy moments. Brady/Nicole were capable of both things(even EJ/Nicole were)

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
14 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

Eric/Nicole are nothing but angst and drama rarely if at all do we get to see them have happy moments. Brady/Nicole were capable of both things(even EJ/Nicole were)

Spot on. I'd much rather hang out with Bricole. 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Lastwaltz said:

Spot on. I'd much rather hang out with Bricole. 

Yes they're capable of more than angst and tears they can appear to be happy too.

The only time GV's Eric seemed happy or lighthearted is when he's usually with someone other than Nicole(Sarah, Jennifer, etc) I mean that's the opposite of how pairings are supposed to go.

I mean I didn't care for Eric/Jennifer but it was nice to see something not so depressing on this show and Eric smiled a lot more.

• Love 4
On 1/10/2020 at 7:27 AM, Irlandesa said:

My guess is they're bringing him back because they film 8 months in advance and killed him before they realized that a lot of people liked how Gabi and Stefan were together.

Alot Of people ? I seriously doubt that.  this couple's fans Are simply screaming the loudest . How this couPle was abLE To obtain a fanbase ,i will never know cos they aint even got sexual chemistry whatsoever. Not to menTIOn the fact that the manner in which they got together made no sense.  They give off too much "friends with benefits" vibe. Or maybe its just me. 

okay ,cool ,bring him back so long as they un-DiMera him . 

Edited by Rafael
  • Love 3
20 minutes ago, Rafael said:

Alot If people ? I seriously doubt that. It could be the case that this couple's fans Are simply screaming the loudest . How this couole was abLE To obtain a fanbase ,i will never know cos they aint even got sexual chemistry whatsoever. They give off too much "friends with benefits" vibe. Or maybe its just me. 

I think Brandon Barash is great and wished he played someone else and really his version of Stefan is someone else. Regardless every character has fans and detractors you aren't going to please everyone however I do think he's Gabi's best pairing by far she doesn't have to be defanged for him and vice versa. 

That being said I don't buy the characters in love but they play off each other well and are watchable when they aren't being sappy. Plus it contains them from characters I do like so there's that...

I'll take them over Cin but I think the one thing I'm worried about is whether the show can sustain them I mean Cin were quite buzzworthy and most of that buzz has faded. Then Stabi became buzzworthy I'm not sure if it will be the same upon his return.  This show has a way of ruining a good thing.

• Love 4
21 minutes ago, Rafael said:

Alot If people ? I seriously doubt that. It could be the case that this couple's fans Are simply screaming the loudest . How this couole was abLE To obtain a fanbase ,i will never know cos they aint even got sexual chemistry whatsoever. They give off too much "friends with benefits" vibe. Or maybe its just me. 

Well, personally I don't see how Gabi could give herself to someone who tried everything they could to destroy her life. But at least we saw what developed between them ONSCREEN. We've saw nothing develop between her and Eli onscreen to make her jump through hoops to want to be with him. She's won. She got Eli. Julie is pretty much eating out of her hand. Eli adores her, and he hates Lani. Lani sat on ass and did nothing for over a year. It's her word against Lani. Why hold on to that stupid app.

This storyline is ridiculous. The only thing I can see this story did was give Eli and Lani some screen time, and give Gabi something to do until Stefan shows up.

• Love 4
(edited)

I agree, on the face of it, Gabi and Stefan O! being together makes no sense, but I'm hard pressed to think of any couple, other than Doug and Julie and to an extent, John and Marlena, who make logical sense as a couple.  Either we get TOLD by TIIC that this is a couple and we should just accept it and shut up, or we've got couples who may have great chemistry, but have done such horrendous shit to each other that that in any place other than Salem, they'd be avoiding each other at all costs.  

I put Jack and Jennifer, and Steve and Kayla in that category, but I hand wave that all away because of how good they used to be as a couple and because the couples themselves still work well off each other.

Then we've got couples like Ciara and Ben that I find utterly abhorrent.

So whatchagonnado?  Just like the ones you like and realize that pretty much none of it - due to various writers dynamiting virtually every couple over the years matters - and like who you like and not try to make any sense of it.

Edited by boes
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, Rafael said:

Alot Of people ? I seriously doubt that.  this couple's fans Are simply screaming the loudest .

I mean I haven't taken a survey.  If anyone has been able to determine positive drag vs. negative drag of each particular character vis a vis their position in the show divorced from the writing and how other characters are performing at a particular point in time, I'd find that fascinating.

All I know is that, since I've been posting here, there was more positive talk about him once BB took over and they went all in with Gabi.  Was the story underdeveloped?  Sure but it's better than what she has with Eli (even though I think they're the youngest pairing with the best sexual chemistry).

I'm just positing that it's clear the producers feel that they can get positive traction from bringing him back.

• Love 6

Is there another thread where we can discuss past characters and storylines? When I come here, I look forward to reading about things that are going to happen, not discussions about things that happened a LONG time ago. Maybe there could be another category? Just a thought. . .

• Love 7