Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E22: Reunion Part 3

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Maybe famous in NYC and PB society, but nowhere else!

Which is why I used quotes around famous though she was big in Japan and with people in Fashion and those who are into it. But she was never so famous that it can explain her childlike behavior. I think she is just a spoiled and coddled woman who isn't mean but doesn't view herself as a grownup.

• Love 8

Part 3 was definitely slower than parts 1 and/or 2 but I still enjoyed watching it. 

I'm disappointed, and yet not wholly surprised, that Carole had to go there with Sonja.  Clearly Sonja did not want to discuss what she did or did not do with the pirate.  Carole should have agreed that she sent Sonja a note after that season, apologizing for saying anything, and left it at that.  Of course she had to add that Sonja did tell her what she did with the pirate.  This is why my opinion of her is that she's a shit stirrer. 

Add me to the list of viewers who would have appreciated Andy asking Dorinda why she's such a bully when she's drunk.  She's very aggressive, why?  I would think cutting your hand, and not a paper cut, and not realizing it, as well as not remembering the next day or knowing how it happened should be an alert that you might drink too much and/or you shouldn't drink at all.

I was laughing with glee over the footage of Luann "taking a tumble in the garden."  That was gold.  So obviously the best part of the season.  I love how Luann laughed about it, then and at the reunion.  For all her airs, she probably is a very fun person to vacay with.

• Love 19
17 hours ago, Wendy said:

After this year it doesn't matter anymore, her commitment to BEAM is almost done and she already made her money hands full. 

Money can come and go.  

I've already seen SkinnyGirl stuff for half price, in the hood.

Her apartment really isn't all that; when you look out her window, you're looking into someone else's apartment, those places tend to not have views or anything because that area was formally a factory district.

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, red12 said:

If Dorinda only drinks alcohol, she needs to explore quitting. Alcohol does not suit her system.

Agreed!  She's like another person.  Admitting that she blacks-out is worrisome.

Maybe she has an alcohol allergy or intolerance.  The red face, the stuffy nose are symptoms but that could also be chronic coke use.  In addition to the drunkenness, her unintelligible speech could be from swollen throat and nasal passages - which are also symptoms.  She sounds so nasally when she's drunk.  And she smokes. That doesn't help.

• Love 8

Her apartment really isn't all that; when you look out her window, you're looking into someone else's apartment, those places tend to not have views or anything because that area was formally a factory district.

For what it is, it is kind of all that...spacious, in a neighborhood in demand, bought it at a good price.

If wants to look out her window and not see anyone, she always has the Hamptons for that...

• Love 18
59 minutes ago, ryebread said:

Agreed!  She's like another person.  Admitting that she blacks-out is worrisome.

I think she drinks purposefully to black out (whether she's aware of it or not) in order to express her rage and grief. A kind of release, but not in a sober state where she has to remember the ongoing pain/confront it. (The catch in her voice when she mentioned HRC asking after/missing "Dick" every time they run into each other -- she's still grieving that man, hard.)

And I wonder if she picked John precisely because he's nothing like Richard; no disloyalty in dating someone completely different than her dead love.

(Or maybe I'm novelizing and she's just a total rum & cokehead :)

Edited by film noire
clarity (like in that yellow diamond lu's pissing on right now)
  • Love 16
1 hour ago, red12 said:

If Dorinda only drinks alcohol, she needs to explore quitting. Alcohol does not suit her system.

IMHO I think it's a combination of things. It could be alcohol on top of a prescription or whatever. She can be so delightful but then she turns this corner and wham. 

• Love 8

But since she has already sold Skinny Girl Liquor for a ton of money and is now worth an absolute fortune I doubt she will give a damn.

Yet, she'll still desperately slap a SG logo on anything in the hopes it'll stick. (How is the luggage selling, btw?) Zero fucks = fake news.

Of course she had to add that Sonja did tell her what she did with the pirate.  

Before that, it was that Sonja just said they had sex "out back" in the garden, right? Given her own penchant for butt play, Carole acting like it was all so "rude" is eyeroll-y. At least she did apologize, though.

• Love 5
16 hours ago, njbchlover said:

I think Tinsley is still stuck at the age when she and Topper first married - wasn't that 19?  That's the way she seems to portray herself. 

Totally agree with this.   I posted a similar observation before reading yours.  I'd said around a decade but I think 19 is more accurate.  

16 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

Not that I listen to everything he says, but Dr. Drew says that celebrities get stuck at the emotional age when they first became famous. That is incredibly true of Tinsley.

Not that I'm an expert or anything but Dr. Drew seems to be on point.  I've read addiction is the same.  Kids, for example, who abuse drugs and alcohol at a young age often stop developing emotionally at that point.  They check out of life and never learn how to live it. 

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 4

Yet, she'll still desperately slap a SG logo on anything in the hopes it'll stick

She is marketing her product until she doesn't have to. It's worked well for her so far.

• Love 12
2 hours ago, eurekagirl mOo said:

Well part 3 wasn't exactly exciting but it was enjoyable! I love these ladies. There are about 2 million IQ points of the OC. I doubt those dingleberries even know what an election is. Can you hear Peggy "WHat is theeese ellleccttion of which you speak" GTFO. At least these broads go to fundraisers and are, at least, marginally aware, of what's going on. 

Tinsley just grates. You're NOT 19! Grow the hell up. 

Still love Bethanny. Sorry, not sorry. 

Ramona is a horrible person and next season she'll do the same shit, different day. She's sorry at EVERY reunion and then just does it again. 

Love your post, but the bolded part most of all. Love, love, love Beth.

Ramona's level of meanness seems related to whether she is in a relationship or not. She has always been unaware and self absorbed, but was downright nasty last season. Will see if the new BF hangs around, and how she is next season if she has one. 

I didn't find Beth's comment about Sonja's bush the least bit vulgar. The extended conversation about anal sex? Could have done without that. I don't care what kind of sex these ladies have. I just don' t need to know about it. That also goes for Ramoaner sharing that she doesn't go down on her dates, but lets them go down on her. I am sure Avery appreciated that info as well. 

I did love Lu pointing out that she is a happy drunk, and that Dorinda is a mean drunk. As much as Lu grates at times, I love drunk happy Lu. And dislike just as much drunk mean Dorinda. I hope Dorinda works on that part of herself, because otherwise I really like her.

But ya, RHOC is swimming in the shallow part of the IQ pool for the most part. They really need to get rid of Kelly, Lydia and Peggy. I'd like Vicki to go too, but not sure that will happen. 

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Love 22

How is it fake news? That she has a successful business? 

No, that she doesn't give a damn.

That also goes for Ramoaner sharing that she doesn't go down on her dates, but lets them go down on her.

Another thing Ramona and Beth have in common...they're both pillow queens.

Edited by jaync
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, jaync said:

She did. Dorinda's FUBAR on the regular, and they all just laugh. Meanwhile, BethAndy suggests that Ramona - who never appears more than a little buzzed - must be pilled up. SMH.

Oh, I think Ramona was WAY more than buzzed this season. She was acting really bizarre. I thought she was completely on something the night she lashed at Bethenny in the Berkshires. Andy mentioned that Sonja said Ramona takes/took a Xanax, so maybe that's why he brought it up. Ramona denied it, but Sonja's face said otherwise. 

• Love 15
2 hours ago, biakbiak said:

I think she is just a spoiled and coddled woman who isn't mean but doesn't view herself as a grownup.

When I had severe insomnia I watched tv all night.  Last resort after running out of other stuff I resorted to watching Dr. Phil who I had never watched before.

Tinsley and her mom were featured once. The show was about mother's who interfere, meddle, etc.  Tinsley iirc had just gotten divorced and her mother was really upset about it. She said she should of stayed with Topper.  Tinsley was trying to get her mother to understand it wasn't what SHE wanted.

The mother clearly wanted her to stay for the pedigree and the money. She didn't care about Tinsley's happiness.

Tinsley wanted her own life, to make her own decisions and the mother was not having it. So, I can imagine Tinsley never had a chance to mature having Dale Mercer as a mother.

• Love 18

Sonja's contribution cancels any pedigree out imo.

Sonja's daughter is a direct descendant of one of the richest families on the planet, and of two presidents. Who her mother is, or what she does, will never change that.

Edited by jaync
spelling
  • Love 15
1 hour ago, jaync said:

Sonja's daughter is a direct descendent of one of the richest families on the planet, and of two presidents. Who her mother is, or what she does, will never change that.

And -- even though you're right because patriarchy -- thank god for that. Sonja's daughter should not have to wear The Scarlet Vag because of what her mother did.

Edited by film noire
  • Love 14
26 minutes ago, Cherrio said:

Sonja's contribution cancels any pedigree out imo.

Unfortunately, our society doesn't work like that.

How old is Sonja's daughter now? I wonder if we'll ever see her on the show once she's able to.

I can't lie, I really wonder what her personality's like given her ~eccentric~mother, boarding school upbringing, combined with the social status and wealth her name affords her.

Edited by WhoaWhoKnew
  • Love 6
34 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Oh, I think Ramona was WAY more than buzzed this season. She was acting really bizarre. I thought she was completely on something the night she lashed at Bethenny in the Berkshires. 

Are you freaking kidding me?  Are you freaking kidding me?  Are you kidding me?  Are you freaking KIDDING me?

; )

• Love 21
45 minutes ago, UsernameFatigue said:

Still love Bethanny. Sorry, not sorry. 

Yeah me too.  I have all kinds of time for someone who works as hard as she does.  I get the impression that the Ho'Wives are as much work for her as anything else.  She'll give the drama and all the rest because that's her job.  I very much doubt she's anything other than v high maintenance in real life.  But I'd have a drink with her.  And this season I'd have a drink with Carol too.  I'd have a non-alcoholic cocktail with Dorinda while trying my best to point out to her that blackouts are not a good thing and smoking will kill you sooner or later.  But er that's it.  Not Ramona.  Not Sonja.  Not LuAnn.  Not Whatsername...

• Love 18
15 minutes ago, WhoaWhoKnew said:

How old is Sonja's daughter now? I wonder if we'll ever see her on the show once she's able to.

I can't lie, I really wonder what her personality's like given her ~eccentric~mother, boarding school upbringing, combined with the social status and wealth her name affords her.

She's sixteen -- I wonder if Sonja's daughter has been pretending to find out just recently about Sonja's antics  -- sixteen is awfully late in this media age to start becoming aware of things plastered all over the internet.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Mindthinkr said:

IMHO I think it's a combination of things. It could be alcohol on top of a prescription or whatever. She can be so delightful but then she turns this corner and wham. 

The fact that watching herself in action does not inspire change of any kind also makes me wonder about her. If I woke up with blood in my bed, a knife wound and no memory of the night before, I would be done with drinking. 

• Love 20
3 minutes ago, red12 said:

The fact that watching herself in action does not inspire change of any kind also makes me wonder about her. If I woke up with blood in my bed, a knife wound and no memory of the night before, I would be done with drinking. 

But even before the knife wound, she admitted that John and her daughter are often on the receiving end of her tirades.  THAT would make me done with drinking -the first time I went off on my kid.  If you're a parent, you've probably had times when you've said something you wish you hadn't.  I have.  But I've also had the wherewithal to apologize and make amends.  Imagine taking the piss out of your kid and not remembering that you did it. :-(

• Love 11
8 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Bethenny and Dorinda - I think Dorinda was just wasted. She admitted she doesn't remember any of it. They laughed looking back. Bethenny had been drinking too, and was feeling self-conscious because she KNOWS the girls think she overdoes it with her branding. So it all just kind of boiled over. But probably one of the more benign fights of the season, IMO. 

This is where my concern comes in regards to Dorinda. 

We have seen every one of these ladies drunk, all of them; yet the one who turns into a pile of nastiness and can't even remember she cut her hand is Dorinda. 

Dorinda is a nasty drunk is an understatement, nobody wanted to talk about it but out of all of the RHNY I am the most concern about her, she just turns into a raging alcoholic with absolutely no coherent thought and slurred speech. She is very likeable when she is sober so she hasn't received any backlash, but I do think that she has a drinking problem. 

As drunk as Luann was, she did remember the next day that she fell on the bushes, how drunk do you have to be to not even recognize the place where you are in or the fact that you cut your own hand with a knife? 

• Love 14
2 minutes ago, escape said:

Tinsley deserves to come back.  First seasons are always rough, but she handled herself well fitting into the group. 

I agree. I'd like to see her back. 

Every single HW across all franchises have rough 1st seasons. If they're invited back, they mostly learn from their amateur mistakes and come back better.  And usually looking so much better, too.  Hopefully, Tinz will see, after viewing this season and reading the blogs that it's time to retire the barrel curls and ruffles. She doesn't have to abandon them completely but sometimes it takes looking hard at yourself and a comment or two from someone else to help you see that you're stuck.  Also, I hope she learned that sticking her tongue down some guy's throat that she just met 30 seconds ago, isn't cute.

Also looking forward to seeing Scott.  She's done a bit of a make-over on him.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Cherrio said:

Tinsley and her mom were featured once. The show was about mother's who interfere, meddle, etc.  Tinsley iirc had just gotten divorced and her mother was really upset about it. She said she should of stayed with Topper.  Tinsley was trying to get her mother to understand it wasn't what SHE wanted.

The mother clearly wanted her to stay for the pedigree and the money. She didn't care about Tinsley's happiness.

Tinsley wanted her own life, to make her own decisions and the mother was not having it. So, I can imagine Tinsley never had a chance to mature having Dale Mercer as a mother.

What!  Is the desire to be on TV that strong that people of supposed means feel the need to bring their personal problems to a TV doctor?   These are people who can afford the best private counseling.  I can see going on a RH show to develop a brand, etc., but that is a whole other ballgame.  

• Love 5
35 minutes ago, ryebread said:

Imagine taking the piss out of your kid and not remembering that you did it. :-(

It's awful (and kind of the whole point -- not remembering makes them feel less responsible for what they did.)

Edited by film noire
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Are you freaking kidding me?  Are you freaking kidding me?  Are you kidding me?  Are you freaking KIDDING me?

I don't know, I DON'T know, I don't KNOW, I DON'T KNOOOOOOW!!!!

• Love 14
2 hours ago, escape said:

Tinsley deserves to come back.  First seasons are always rough, but she handled herself well fitting into the group. 

I call b.s. regarding Sonja's claim that the reason why she was tough on Tinsley was out of concern.  IMO, it was jealousy.  Tinsley was younger and Sonja saw her as competition.  Sonja was clearly lying when she denied planting the story in Page Six.

I am interested in seeing the change in Tinsley if she is still with Scott. She seems the type that is lost without a man, and the lost little girl look of this past season was not a good one on her. I did laugh when she mentioned on the reunion that she now has low lights in her hair (after others bugging her to update her hair). 

It was sooooo obvious that Sonja was lying about not being responsible for the Page Six article. Her body language said it all to me. I have been accused of things I did not do. I am very direct, look that person in the eye and state very clearly "I did not do that". End of story. Sonja played coy, batting her eyelashes and pretending that she did not understand what they were saying, and could not quite comprehend why/how others would think that. She did it several times in fact. Liar liar pants on fire, Sonja. 

I do think Sonja was jealous of Tins. OTOH Tins was pretty self absorbed if she could not even give Sonja as much as a card for her birthday. But it was also obvious that the arrangement was for a storyline to introduce Tins, and give Sonja something to do as well.

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

It was sooooo obvious that Sonja was lying about not being responsible for the Page Six article. Her body language said it all to me. I have been accused of things I did not do. I am very direct, look that person in the eye and state very clearly "I did not do that". End of story. Sonja played coy, batting her eyelashes and pretending that she did not understand what they were saying, and could not quite comprehend why/how others would think that. She did it several times in fact. Liar liar pants on fire, Sonja. 

Yep.  Plus, I noted that Sonja specifically said she did not call Page 6.  That leaves open the very real possibility that Page 6 called her and she was more than happy to give them an "anonymous" quote.

• Love 8

To be completely honest, part 3 put me right to sleep!  Think I was glad to see something NOT related to hurricane Harvey.  Houston is my hometown and I live about 3 hours north of there now, behind the pine curtain.  It's killed me to watch all that devastation.  All the goofy relatives are all right, that's the main thing. Been really proud of the volunteers and the fact that neighbors are helping neighbors.  Still praying.

• Love 14

I like Beth, but I really wish she could relax a little, enjoy her success, feel proud of herself and feel confident, and not feel the need to entertain everyone during these reunions. It saddens me that she still seeks the approval and attention of others so much. I guess her childhood really damaged her self-esteem. 

Maybe I am weird, but I would much rather receive one huge Bergdorf Goodman gift card than many little gifts over the course of I don't know how many months. 

• Love 10
6 hours ago, ryebread said:

Imagine taking the piss out of your kid and not remembering that you did it. :-(

It probably occurs so often (and has over decades) that everyone considers it her normal behavior.  Oh, that's just how my mom is!   NOOOO!

• Love 2
8 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Oh, I think Ramona was WAY more than buzzed this season. She was acting really bizarre. I thought she was completely on something the night she lashed at Bethenny in the Berkshires. Andy mentioned that Sonja said Ramona takes/took a Xanax, so maybe that's why he brought it up. Ramona denied it, but Sonja's face said otherwise. 

I don't think Ramona was any more vicious or clueless than she's been in any other seasons although I've missed a few. The way she went after Bethenney didn't surprise me nor did her thoughtless trashing of Dorindas guest room or anything else she did including what I consider to be her constant lying. I don't believe she has lots of dates and I think she's lying about having guys give her oral sex then leaving. She said in a previous episode that she was the one giving the oral sex! She can't keep her stories straight. No man in his right mind is going to put up with her shit. She's pathological and always had been. 

What I would like to see is someone finding her Achilles heel and grinding her down with no mercy whatsoever. Just take her down to the nub so she is forced to look at herself and start over from scratch. Only thing better than that is if she was fired.  Because as someone upstream observed, she always says she sees the error of her ways and then turns around and does all the selfish, bitchy mean girl stuff all over again.

• Love 12
23 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Now when Bethenny laughs, the work she's had done makes her look like The Joker.

I noticed her lips looked different. It looks like she's had filler in addition to everything else she's had done. Overall, she looks good. I still don't believe her story that Botox alone is what makes her jaw look so much smaller. I think she had something else done. 

Carole's mouth looks unattractive to me. 

I enjoyed watching the ladies laugh while they viewed the recap. They really got a kick out of it. It was a nice, light moment instead of the usual drama. 

I don't think Ramona will change. As others have said, she apologizes and then repeats her behavior. Her narcissism makes her incapable of self-awareness and empathy. Even when she does apologize, I think it's just an act. She knows it is expected. 

Dorinda is a mean, sometimes deranged drunk. I wouldn't want to be anywhere near her when she's drinking. At least three of these women appear to have problems with alcohol IMO: Dorinda, Ramona and Sonja. Oh, I forgot Tinsley. Four. 

Speaking of Tinsley, she doesn't do much for me. She just strikes me as a bubble brain. Perhaps she will grow on me though. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Love 7

One thing I've noticed over the years:  Ramona has a habit of wearing unattractive blush pink lipstick with a red dress.  To me that combo clashes horribly.  There was a season where all her THs featured her in some shiny red get-up with salmon-coloured lipstick.  Neither flattered her, her complexion's too ruddy.  (Maybe lay off the PG Ramona!  Just a thought...). This year Bethenny did the same thing.  Gorgeous--and discreet--red gown. But either no lipstick and sheer gloss or pink lipstick.  It was hard to tell.  Either way it clashed IMO.

And while we're talking about discretion.  Sonja if you wear a dress so low that we can see a lot of your breasts, that means we can also see a lot of your implants.  Especially the left implant.  Whose outlined ridge was totally obvious.  Either cut out the Superannuated Brothel Madam look and cover 'em up.  Or get a better plastic surgeon to redo them properly.

• Love 7

https://www.trashtalktv.com/08/31/rhony-recap-reunion-part-3/415958/

Dorinda and Bethenny rehash their argument. Andy didn’t understand why Bethenny was offended by the comments that she was controlling and wanted to be the best mom etc… Bethenny says she wasn’t offended, she just didn’t want to be psychoanalyzed by anyone with a higher blood alcohol content than Tinsley. Andy asks if those were Dorinda’s true feelings, particularly the snide remark about Skinnygirl. Luann also made remarks about the Skinnygirl part of the trip and Luann brushes it under the rug like Missy’s bra under the sofa at the penthouse.

Hah!

• Love 6
12 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

I noticed her lips looked different. It looks like she's had filler in addition to everything else she's had done. Overall, she looks good. I still don't believe her story that Botox alone is what makes her jaw look so much smaller. I think she had something else done. 

Carole's mouth looks unattractive to me. 

Bethenny may have had a reverse sliding genioplasty, which trims the chin back and/or had her gonial angles shaved (sounds awful but it's not that uncommon), both of which create a softer, more classically feminine look. Whatever she had done, I thought she was prettier at this reunion than she has been for awhile.

Were you watching during the dreadful S4 years? Carole seems to have the same problem Cindy Barshop had -- cosmetic veneers placed without addressing the underlying bite issues.  Carol''s teeth actually look smaller than they were when she first hit the scene promoting What Remains -- her veneers were huge, uniform and did not fit face at all (I think the process has been refined greatly since the late 1990s -- any dentists or techs on here please weigh in!)  Cindy, when she was intro'd, also had too-big veneers and her bite asymmetry was quite noticeable. Then Jill Zarin -- of course -- got involved, arranged for Cindy to see her own dentist who advised smaller veneers and the result looked good.

Edited by SCS
  • Love 2
21 hours ago, Cherrio said:

When I had severe insomnia I watched tv all night.  Last resort after running out of other stuff I resorted to watching Dr. Phil who I had never watched before.

I kind of see this differently.

Tinsley's Reality Show aired in March 2010. The Dr Phil Show aired July 2010.

I think Tinsley and her mom were on to try to promote the reality show in hopes to get it picked up for another season. The clips they showed on Dr Phil were from the reality show.

Tinsley and Topper married at 18 and quickly got an annullment but stayed together as a couple. They then had the big society wedding when they were 26 in 2002. On the reality show, Tinsley was separated from Topper and was indecisive about the divorce. She also kept busy sticking her tongue down men's throats whenever cameras are around (a habit she still has)

Born and raised in NY - and Tinsley was never really the "IT" girl. She and her handlers attempted to make it so trying to follow in the Paris/Nicky Hilton steps. She had a very short lived popularity in Japan with her handbags. She didn't make it because she was too "old" - she didn't start young like Paris and Nicole Richie - at 32 it was ridiculous

• Love 5

https://www.trashtalktv.com/08/31/rhony-recap-reunion-part-3/415958/

Dorinda and Bethenny rehash their argument. Andy didn’t understand why Bethenny was offended by the comments that she was controlling and wanted to be the best mom etc… Bethenny says she wasn’t offended, she just didn’t want to be psychoanalyzed by anyone with a higher blood alcohol content than Tinsley. Andy asks if those were Dorinda’s true feelings, particularly the snide remark about Skinnygirl. Luann also made remarks about the Skinnygirl part of the trip and Luann brushes it under the rug like Missy’s bra under the sofa at the penthouse.

Hah!

That review me had at the first line:

"It’s the last part of the reunion ladies and Toms. Let’s give these women a sendoff into the abyss of off season obscurity, shall we?"

Edited by BBHN
  • Love 3
On 8/30/2017 at 9:03 PM, Straycat80 said:

This was the best season ever. These women fight and maybe are not friends when the cameras stop filming but when they are on they are funny and entertaining. 

My rose: the Mexico trip.

My thorn: Ramona being an asshole to the staff in Mexico.

Don't forget Luann is on WWHL  next Wednesday to talk about Tom and the divorce. 

KFB Tea – time to spill

“The Countess” brand is out. It was already a ridiculous alleged courtesy title once The Count divorced her ass. Made even more ridiculous once she married and is in the process of divorcing Tom.

The trip to Europe served 2 purposes. One was to hide and get her story straight. The second was to use up some of this seasons salary to buy a “title”. Luann acquired the Duchess title. She bought it for 5K from the town of Boolshite. Duchess sounds better with De Lessepps or D’Agostino  - she is still deciding. Possible business brand to be called Divorcee Duchess

Luann also bought a castle which sits on 843 acres of land in the heart of NYC, Central Park to be exact. The Castle does boast a drawbridge and turrets. The crest still has to be changed to a “D”.

39acd7fdade9b14faf62e8cc2e5878fe--cardbo

Word on the street, Luann in negotiations with People Magazine to be a Divorce Consultant.

• Love 14