Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilery Stuff: Media, Social And Otherwise

• Start Topic

On 8/17/2017 at 9:12 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

Sean considers himself a good Christian?  What about all this pre marital sex? Isn't that a no-no?

I seriously cannot wait to watch his story unfold.

Not to mention that Haiti doesn't exactly have the best reputation from a Christian perspective.  Christian missionaries were descending on Haiti in droves in recent years to rid them of practicing voodoo and the demonic entities associated with it.  There's a saying that goes something like, "Haiti is 70 percent Catholic, 30 percent Protestant, and 100 percent Vodou.” 

Judging from Sean's freaked-out expression during the voodoo cleansing episode, maybe he should re-think his future, and just send Abby and her rash back to Chris in the Dominican Republic.

Edited by StayingAfterSunday
  • Love 3
14 hours ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

That's Old Liverlips.  Mambo Gladys was the best part of that saga.

Voodoo lady was part of the show, 'advising' Abby, the one who all men supposedly want, to choose one of her two farts, basically, to use to suit her end game.

• Love 1

If I ever meet a guy I have questions about I'm just going to put his name over on this group and ya'll can track down any and all dirt you can find on him because you guys are definitely good at finding that stuff!!

Gotta give props where props are due!!

• Love 15
On 9/23/2017 at 0:04 PM, gonecrackers said:

Voodoo lady was part of the show, 'advising' Abby, the one who all men supposedly want, to choose one of her two farts, basically, to use to suit her end game.

She should be a weekly feature advising these dummies along with Mother Patrick.

• Love 5
On ‎2017‎-‎09‎-‎23 at 11:04 AM, gonecrackers said:

She should warn her about karma.

Choose the old dude who can give her the better life. And then find a younger, rich dude.

• Love 1
15 hours ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

She should be a weekly feature advising these dummies along with Mother Patrick.

Mother Patrick is a trip.

14 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Choose the old dude who can give her the better life. And then find a younger, rich dude.

I think that's the plan. Chris isn't cooperating, hence, Sean.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Major Bigtime said:

Sean’s moving to the Dominican Republic. I guess that three-way thing with Chris appealed to his swirly ways!

F470C059-94B3-4FCD-8F03-F605F108FE69.jpeg

Methinks he uses "penthouse" and "townhouse" interchangeably.  Please someone ask him what floor his future penthouse is on, lol

We all know Abby isn't into Sean. So what's her angle marrying him and moving to the DR when she already lives there part time with her true love? My guesses so far...she and Sean are very active on SM, and are trying to prove that Abby isn't marrying him for the green card. But they won't follow through with actually living there, or will only short term. Second guess is they will move to DR, so that Abby can be near Chris more of the year. 

• Love 1
On 9/28/2017 at 8:38 PM, Awfarmington said:

We all know Abby isn't into Sean. So what's her angle marrying him and moving to the DR when she already lives there part time with her true love? My guesses so far...she and Sean are very active on SM, and are trying to prove that Abby isn't marrying him for the green card. But they won't follow through with actually living there, or will only short term. Second guess is they will move to DR, so that Abby can be near Chris more of the year. 

Well, I've mentioned before that a lot of these impoverished women don't actually want to move to the USA.They just want a white husband who can lift them out of poverty and lift their families out of poverty.  Often that requires moving away because the white guy won't move to their part of the world, but if he will move, and they can stay in an area where they are comfortable, and close to family, but with access to white man money, they are happy to do that.

Haiti is a total mess. Dominican Republic has some nice areas for expats and they could probably buy a lovely condo there for $200,000. Close to her family, close to what she knows, she probably has friends there, it has a low cost of living, and she wouldn't be living as a prisoner in the American suburbs where Sean lives.  

On 9/29/2017 at 3:43 AM, CofCinci said:

Perhaps Abby's K-1 visa wasn't approved so now Sean needs to move to be with here.

Very possible especially if they determined she had a history of being a "working" girl. Involvement in prostitution can be a disqualifier.

Edited by gavinmac
  • Love 1

Has anyone else noticed that poor, impoverished Karine had braces 2 years ago?  Who paid for those?  An investment by Mother and Father Karine to help her land an American husband? 

• Love 2
57 minutes ago, Quof said:

Has anyone else noticed that poor, impoverished Karine had braces 2 years ago?  Who paid for those?  An investment by Mother and Father Karine to help her land an American husband? 

Her sister had them when they met Paul day 1.

• Love 1

I hope that the posts about being back in Brazil (Alligator Paul) and moving to the DR (Creepy Sean) are red herrings put out to keep the true status of these "relationships" under wraps. If not, I pray that none of these idiots procreate (unless it's Karine, later and with a good man). 

• Love 2
On 10/3/2017 at 9:12 PM, Quof said:

They have universal health care in Brazil and it's one of the better ones.  Even if braces aren't covered under the  health care braces would be super cheap compared to prices in the United States. 

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, Major Bigtime said:

Jesse is headed back to Amsterdam. I guess we’ll see Darcey on another drunk crying jag.

Was he here to fill the reunion or was he visiting?  Or just a bit of both?

On 9/22/2017 at 8:09 PM, StayingAfterSunday said:

Not to mention that Haiti doesn't exactly have the best reputation from a Christian perspective.  Christian missionaries were descending on Haiti in droves in recent years to rid them of practicing voodoo and the demonic entities associated with it.  There's a saying that goes something like, "Haiti is 70 percent Catholic, 30 percent Protestant, and 100 percent Vodou.” 

Judging from Sean's freaked-out expression during the voodoo cleansing episode, maybe he should re-think his future, and just send Abby and her rash back to Chris in the Dominican Republic.

I've done Aid work in Haiti, as a nurse. I'm not trying to be judgmental or harsh but..... its one of the worst places I've ever worked & I've worked in war zones. Haitian Voodoo isn't for the weak of heart. I treated burn wounds on people from infants to adults from ritual practice. People doing "spells", or trying to control spirits, hoping it would help the person only resulting in severely harming another person. Some practice is geared toward desiring to get possessed, so sometimes it was self-inflicted.  Everything from ingesting harmful substances, cutting, to burning the person. Also its often used as bribery for business, levering it to con business into giving money to break spells or so the shop owner won't be cursed or ward off demons. Mafia style voodoo. 

Edited by eggsnbacon
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, eggsnbacon said:

I've done Aid work in Haiti, as a nurse. I'm not trying to be judgmental or harsh but..... its one of the worst places I've ever worked & I've worked in war zones. Haitian Voodoo isn't for the weak of heart. I treated burn wounds on people from infants to adults from ritual practice. People doing "spells", or trying to control spirits, hoping the person only resulting in severely harming another person. Some practice is geared toward desiring to get possessed, so sometimes it was self-inflicted.  Everything from ingesting harmful substances, cutting, to burning the person. Also its often used as bribery for business, levering it to con business into giving money to break spells or so the shop owner won't be cursed or ward off demons. Mafia style voodoo. 

That is very interesting, EggsnBacon, to say the least.   Also, you are not being judgmental in the least; you are stating facts based on what you have witnessed and learned while working as a nurse in Haiti.  

I'd be really surprised if Paul and Karinne could get a visa since they don't even speak the same language. That has to be an issue. Plus, with his history and her lack of English, she would be at an obvious risk of abuse. He's probably spending more time there to bolster the proof of a relationship.

Jesse will never find a woman who loves him as much as he loves himself. Darcey would have showed him off for two years until he got his restrictions removed and walked away a friend. She was just too intolerable, I guess. Not the right pheromones. I leave you with Jesse's theme song:

• Love 2
3 hours ago, gonecrackers said:

How does 'Mr. S-E-X' manage that in his apt? Can't imagine anything real exciting happening in that upper bunk or mini couch.

I'm sure Antonio will find Cortney's bedroom behavior about as cold, bland, and exciting as a serving of ranch dip.

• Love 3

LMAO.  She is trying so hard to make herself sound wordly...and yet she can't figure out what to do in Spain if Antonio is not there.  Alrighty, Cortney...I totally believe you...And not for nothing, I too have 401ks...does that mean I can quit and travel?  Who knew? (well, Larry knew...)

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

LMAO.  She is trying so hard to make herself sound wordly...and yet she can't figure out what to do in Spain if Antonio is not there.  Alrighty, Cortney...I totally believe you...And not for nothing, I too have 401ks...does that mean I can quit and travel?  Who knew? (well, Larry knew...)

Larry and his 401K need a Facebook page.

How does having a 401K allow someone to quit their job and travel? Sound like she cashed in what she had saved. Cashing in a 401K when you are in your 20s isn't going to net  much, since she didn't been contribute very long. If she took the cash after quitting, instead of rolling it over, she is subject to a 10% penalty, plus federal tax. Not a very smart move for someone who has a finance degree. And thanks for the lesson about Roth IRAs. She is just trying to prove she knows about money. 

I know people who have a passion for travel and that's what they do. If what we see WRT to Courtney in Spain is indicative of  "Traveling, freespirited Courtney", she is a big zero.  

• Love 5