Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilery Stuff: Media, Social And Otherwise

• Start Topic

47 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Is it G-ds plan that Ben have multiple liens on properties? 

Why won't TLC vet the people they cast on this show? It seems like so many of them have issues, legal or otherwise.

I believe that most "normal", grounded, well adjusted and reasonably successful people are not really interested in the show. Initially they might have been, but seeing what a shi-show it's become, I suspect it kind of decreases the appeal ( for most) to be in the cast.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

I agree, very few people with clean records won't have the time, and won't want the exposure that being on this show would bring.     So, they get the outrageous people who want publicity for their own reasons, or to get online money from paid sites.   I think a lot of people who aren't that outrageous wouldn't want to do this show, because they want a real life, with a real romantic partner, and not some scammer.      We only see the fame whores on this show the way it is now.   

• Love 3
(edited)
On 3/19/2022 at 5:59 AM, Polliwollidoodle said:

I believe that most "normal", grounded, well adjusted and reasonably successful people are not really interested in the show. Initially they might have been, but seeing what a shi-show it's become, I suspect it kind of decreases the appeal ( for most) to be in the cast.

I think the Dani/Mo shit show changed the show permanently. Some of the early couples were pretty normal and reasonable. But the network hit paydirt with Mo Frauding Dani, and they ran with the freakshows. 

ETA: I loved the Dani/Mo shit show. It was appointment viewing. Not trying to suggest I'm above lovin' me some train wrecks, because I am NOT.

Edited by the-grey-lady
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7
19 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

He is now reflecting. Maybe he isn’t the fairest of them all.

18 hours ago, Gobi said:

He’s hoping to get on The Single Life.

3 hours ago, seacliffsal said:

And the apology/redemption tour begins...

Sea Cliff Sal:  THE BEST !!!    Think he expects redemption remuneration?

He has had to give this type of apology SO MANY TIMES during his life (perhaps starting at age seven) that he should create a master video. Make it easy on your sexy, hot self, Pastor Athlete!  He's so creepy, but I do wonder what his next scam will be.  NOT ENOUGH to be counted on any ratings evaluation.

• Love 4
On 4/7/2022 at 5:15 PM, the-grey-lady said:

ETA: I loved the Dani/Mo shit show. It was appointment viewing. Not trying to suggest I'm above lovin' me some train wrecks, because I am NOT.

I've noticed with this show, as well as Married at First Sight, people don't like or respect "normal" people. I've enjoyed the "normal" couples and it irritatesls me when I read complaint after complaint that the person is boring. Even a new face on the Housewives franchise will get decimated, and written off if she appears reasonable and not self-centred. So it's no wonder we're flooded with losers who haven't any morals.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
On 10/18/2021 at 6:59 PM, Armchair Critic said:

Chinese mama worried about her son's girlfriend eating too much and then we see she is probably larger than she represented herself as.

🙄😂

I am aware I'm reading this 1.5 years late, but did the big gal and Chinese fellow ever get together? I liked him, but I felt for him because he was so worried about traveling.

On 1/25/2022 at 2:52 AM, Hotel Snarker said:

Yeah, I will not be surprised if it is discovered that she has said the N word more than once to ANYONE off camera.

Question for anyone ... Does anyone still think Angela would use the N word even though her grandbabies would be appalled to hear her talk this way. I think Angela is trash, through and through, but she appears to love the black community, especially its men.

21 hours ago, Chalby said:

Question for anyone ... Does anyone still think Angela would use the N word even though her grandbabies would be appalled to hear her talk this way. I think Angela is trash, through and through, but she appears to love the black community, especially its men.

Yes Angela absolutely would. Enjoying sex with black people or loving your black relatives doesn’t mean you can’t be racist and use vile language against black people. It doesn’t mean you consider your black relatives to be your equal (many black and brown people are “accepted” by their white relatives yet seen as less than). And it certainly doesn’t mean you love the black community even if you may genuinely love some members in it because they happen to be related to you. 

I believe Angela is the type that would kick anyone’s ass who hurt HER grandbabies, but she has no problem being a racists asshole towards those that aren’t her kin. I personally think she is attracted to black men because her whiteness brings her status to that group of men- she isn’t young any more, among white women her age how much does she have to offer? For the record any adult can be attracted to anyone for any reason- but Angela likes the power dynamic being in a relationship with Michael brings her (she is white, she is a USC, she has more money etc). And she treats him like crap because she is vile and she CAN. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 2

Guys - I am still gobsmacked about the bomb that was dropped in the preview for the tell all in a few weeks.

I think it's a fake out.  If Riley and Violet actually did the deed, you know TLC would have discussed it on camera.

Yet again, Molly got married with Luis behind TLC's back.

Thoughts?

On 9/11/2023 at 5:19 AM, greekmom said:

Guys - I am still gobsmacked about the bomb that was dropped in the preview for the tell all in a few weeks.

I think it's a fake out.  If Riley and Violet actually did the deed, you know TLC would have discussed it on camera.

Yet again, Molly got married with Luis behind TLC's back.

Thoughts?

Didn’t they say she was coming to the states to be with him,  or do I have my screw ups mixed up? 

44 minutes ago, athousandclowns said:

Didn’t they say she was coming to the states to be with him,  or do I have my screw ups mixed up? 

Screen Rant has reported that Violet has been seen in the US with Riley

• Useful 1