Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilery Stuff: Media, Social And Otherwise

• Start Topic

Oh my gosh !  I haven't been to this specific forum in months, so interesting that I checked it out just now.  It had to do with moving the marijuana around in ways that didn't fit with the legal stuff in California, I suppose?  I didn't see what he was charged with earlier.  So (more spoilering) who supports Anfisa for one year and ten months?  

• Love 4
1 hour ago, RedBagWithMakeup said:

Hey I know this is the wrong forum, but not sure anyone still goes to Happily Ever After. Anfisa just posted a YouTube video, Jorge was sentenced today to 22 months in prison.

Oh wow. He has past legal issues too. She’s a gold digger which she’s always said but he’s a scum bag. He conned her and she fell for it, but wanted to con him.  Neither is sympathized with. 

• Love 4
5 hours ago, RedBagWithMakeup said:

Does Jorge even support her? I've had the impression she makes her own money, for probably the past year.

He barely supported her when he brought her over here because he was broke. He had her living in that shabby motel room. Her life only improved when she started getting sponsorships on social media, which allowed her to get her own apartment. Jorge going away won't affect her finances.

• Love 3
32 minutes ago, AussieBabe said:

She really is a train wreck. I have no respect for people who drive under the influence. Her selfishness could hurt or kill innocent people. Why wasn't her new toy boy driving? Or whoever was in the backseat? 

Yes, this plus her Maury episodes actually make me sick that they accepted her for the show. From a ratings standpoint, I get it because she's a walking joke, but what a slimeball.

• Love 7

Whether it’s Nicole shoving a Asan down a flight of stairs or Darcy throwing objects at Jesse, physical violence is not cute and I wish the show would say something about it.

Oh my god just how many women was Ricky sending money to????

• Love 13
On 9/16/2018 at 3:05 PM, ChristmasJones said:

Someone from Reddit met up with Ricky (photos included) - go down the rabbit hole here:

Wow- thanks for posting this @ChristmasJones!

This is what I took away from above link:

Ricky is married.

His wife is in cahoots with him regarding his appearance on the show.

They own a production company.

Melissa was a plant by production. Ximena was the more authentic of the two.

Ricky may or may not be wearing a fanny pack.

• Love 14

@ChristmasJones Thanks for sharing that. Ugh. It really sounds like he's even worse IRL. He wore Axe. He lied about being married to the reddit mod/his "date", and his wife DM'ed the poster to let her know they were still married. He really is a total sleazeball for being married, screwing around on national telly with Ximena--since Melissa was a plant, letting the producers tell her he was still married, and the worst of all...dragging his daughter into his foolishness. 

• Love 9
8 hours ago, AussieBabe said:

@ChristmasJones Thanks for sharing that. Ugh. It really sounds like he's even worse IRL. He wore Axe. He lied about being married to the reddit mod/his "date", and his wife DM'ed the poster to let her know they were still married. He really is a total sleazeball for being married, screwing around on national telly with Ximena--since Melissa was a plant, letting the producers tell her he was still married, and the worst of all...dragging his daughter into his foolishness. 

I blame the producers for letting this sort of thing play out...innocent people do get hurt not to mention there is a young girl involved, can you imagine what kind of role models they are for their daughter?  

• Love 5
2 hours ago, ALittleShelfish said:

I'm not a reddittterrrererr, I know myself and my limits and I feel like reddit would be a place I would never find my way out of. Much like when I go to youtube for a tutorial and seventeen hours later, I'm watching videos of people knitting socks for hedgehogs.  

Oh thanks for the much needed laugh today - totally based on truth. :D

• Love 5
43 minutes ago, Gigglepuff said:

I knew it! I just knew he'd stink of cheap aftershave! And someone else guessed it'd be Axe! 

Right? I was like, "He just LOOKS like he wears the $4.97 AXE or Old Spice's Bear Glove."

2 hours ago, Toaster Strudel said:

Ricky is a lying sack and he's probably lying about Melissa being a plant to save face, because she humiliated him. In fact... I don't believe a word he says other than he's still married. It probably took him a lot of "courage" to say that, LOL.

Lol. I doubt she was a plant. A drunk mind spills sober tea. He presented himself as single on this not-date with the Reddit mod! Like how disgusting is it that his wife had to reach out and tell that lady they were married and still together? He was in town to visit family, and he was trying to romance someone he met on IG? You know that's not his first time. And according to the mod, he posted her personal info and threatened her after she exposed him. OK. So you're even more of a dick than we all thought, Ricky. Now, that video about stuff not being morally or ethically OK makes sense. He was probably talking about the not-date exposing his wack ass.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, RedBagWithMakeup said:

Ok let me ask the obvious, WHY WAS THIS DOUCHE EVEN CONSIDERED FOR THE SHOW IF HE'S STILL MARRIED??? Are they that desperate for cast members?

Said everyone. I can't see the government letting someone come to the States on a K1 visa and their fiance or fiancee is still married! They only have three months to get married. You can't predict how long a divorce will take. He shouldn't be on here. Surely TLC knew and shame on them for making a mockery of the system.

I'm glad the OG 90 Day is returning 21 October. (It looks like a trainwreck, too. Babies from holiday sex are involved this season.)

• Love 14
On 9/20/2018 at 12:01 PM, RedBagWithMakeup said:

Ok let me ask the obvious, WHY WAS THIS DOUCHE EVEN CONSIDERED FOR THE SHOW IF HE'S STILL MARRIED??? Are they that desperate for cast members?

they seemed to have lied to us about a few things- Paul and Karine were already pregnant

Jon and annoying girl were already married and Lucy is his Kid.

• Love 3
49 minutes ago, booboopbedoo said:

they seemed to have lied to us about a few things- Paul and Karine were already pregnant

Jon and annoying girl were already married and Lucy is his Kid.

The first thing you mentioned has been all over the internet before, but the second thing? I dont think that's known info so you might want to put it in Spoiler mode?

2 minutes ago, gingerella said:

The first thing you mentioned has been all over the internet before, but the second thing? I dont think that's known info so you might want to put it in Spoiler mode?

This is a spoiler thread . . . if I understand the guidelines correctly, spoilery stuff is okay without being hidden here.  A mod can correct me if I'm understanding incorrectly.

5 hours ago, AZChristian said:

This is a spoiler thread . . . if I understand the guidelines correctly, spoilery stuff is okay without being hidden here.  A mod can correct me if I'm understanding incorrectly.

Oh yeah, I thought I was in another thread, oops!

In that case, @booboopbedoo, is the Jon is the baby daddy a known fact now? If so, where is this info from, inquiring minds want to know...

Edited by gingerella
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, RedBagWithMakeup said:

Now I'm really confused, haha. How can Lucy be his if they just met when she was 8 months old? 

Go to the Jon and Rachel thread and you'll find an explanation/speculation.

• Love 1
On 9/8/2018 at 11:10 PM, RedBagWithMakeup said:

Now that is some good dirt/tea. I do agree with the article regarding TLC using people with arrest records.

People get arrested all of the time. TLC isn't setting these people up in dates. There is no reason for them to refuse featuring someone because they have a record. Now the future spouses not looking into the  background of their potential spouses is another thing entirely  

On 9/18/2018 at 10:40 PM, AussieBabe said:

What is wrong with TLC that they are unable to do proper background checks on their 90 day fiancees?

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Chalby said:

What is wrong with TLC that they are unablewilling to do proper background checks on their 90 day fiancees?

All they'd have to do is print the names here 3 months before filming begins.  We'd vet everybody!!!!

• Love 13
2 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

All they'd have to do is print the names here 3 months before filming begins.  We'd vet everybody!!!!

How do you do that crossed through effect? Love it and have written other posts where I wish I knew how to use it.

2 minutes ago, Chalby said:

How do you do that crossed through effect? Love it and have written other posts where I wish I knew how to use it.

Look above the place where you type, and you'll see some letters/buttons.  The B is for Bold, the I is for Italics, and the third thing is for strikethrough.  Just highlight the text you want to apply them to, and then click on the correct button.  Always love to share my limited knowledge with others.

Edited by AZChristian
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Chalby said:

When you're writing a note, tap on the third symbol from the left (looks like a T with a line through it: T) at the very top of your box.

• Love 2
On 8/7/2017 at 7:20 PM, Awfarmington said:

I just read on the FB group for 90DF that Paul has also been arrested for violating an order of protection and has a go fund me under a false name  to pay for the wedding. I really wanted to like him, he seemed like the classic nice guy that's a little socially awkward. But turns out he's just another creep. 

I agree - what's even more appalling, he uses the 'awkward guise' to manipulate and scam people. He is one of the worst creeps out there. Good call.

• Love 2
On 9/22/2018 at 5:43 AM, Gobi said:

Go to the Jon and Rachel thread and you'll find an explanation/speculation.

What amuses me the most about this 'outrage' is that people will be so angry if Jon is the biological father. How strange for an audience to prefer Lucy be the result of a one-night stand with a married guy, than Jon, the "love of her life". We humans are the strangest type of creature.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
On 8/17/2017 at 9:07 AM, booboopbedoo said:

Swirler-

it means the female act of mounting the male member, with intentions of dominating it by performing multiple 360 degree turns (excorscist like) on his member whilst staying more lubricated than a geyser exploding midday at Yosemite Park.

LOL - I am not sure who's been telling you this definition, but send him on his way for making you work way too hard. Swirler is (for the most part) just an indication you prefer a sexual mate of the opposite colour. For others who are specific about how they prefer certain acts - swirler also means the technique one uses when giving oral pleasure (usually to the female, but I am sure it can go both ways).

• Love 1
On 9/8/2018 at 8:10 PM, RedBagWithMakeup said:

Now that is some good dirt/tea. I do agree with the article regarding TLC using people with arrest records.

I recognize that Angela is physically the type of gal who NO ONE wants to EVER imagine having sex with some poor guy, but what is with her picking some of the most unattractive guys out there? Lord knows there's more than enough unattractive local men. For some reason I have a feeling Angela was not raised to go around lusting after, criminally grabbing at, younger black men. Seriously, what is her deal? If this were a 53 year old man treating some young Nigerian woman like this, we'd be outraged.

• Love 3
On 9/16/2018 at 12:25 PM, gingerella said:

He eats pizza with a plastic knife and fork, that's all I needed to know...

This is another one I don't get. He's too short, too bald, too fake, and too paunchy to get a 2nd look. Yet he expects to land women who are so pumped full of medical treatments (ala Kardashian effect) they look look Jessica Rabbit. To me, the internet has made fake, shallow people famous, and therefore has every average Joe, Josephine thinking THEY have so much going on, they deserve a 'looker' on their arm, too. I shake my head at these bizarre online relationships (including Karadashians. I think the only 'real' one left is KIendall?) Blech!!

• Love 1
42 minutes ago, Chalby said:

What amuses me the most about this 'outrage' is that people will be so angry if Jon is the biological father. How strange for an audience to prefer Lucy be the result of a one-night stand with a married guy, than Jon, the "love of her life". We humans are the strangest type of creature.

Speaking ONLY for myself . . . I just hate being lied to.  I'd have been fine with the story line being:  Rachel, a divorced mother of one, has a once-in-a-lifetime to visit England.  While there, she meets and spends "quality time" with Jon, a recycling technician.  Upon returning to the USA, Rachel learns that she has a souvenir of the trip that she won't see for about 8 months.  She and Jon are both delighted with their creation, and must now figure out a way to be together permanently."

• Useful 1
  • Love 21
1 hour ago, AZChristian said:

Speaking ONLY for myself . . . I just hate being lied to.  I'd have been fine with the story line being:  Rachel, a divorced mother of one, has a once-in-a-lifetime to visit England.  While there, she meets and spends "quality time" with Jon, a recycling technician.  Upon returning to the USA, Rachel learns that she has a souvenir of the trip that she won't see for about 8 months.  She and Jon are both delighted with their creation, and must now figure out a way to be together permanently."

Exactly. It would be kind of sweet if that is what happened, but they told us they never met.

• Love 6