Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilery Stuff: Media, Social And Otherwise

• Start Topic

31 minutes ago, doglover3489 said:

It’s too bad candy panties aren’t allowed on the show!

If there are cocoa nuts and vines available, is he allowed to make chocolate panties?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
On 1/20/2020 at 12:36 PM, Gobi said:

If there are cocoa nuts and vines available, is he allowed to make chocolate panties?

What a thought!  Who needs shelter, purified water, healing herbs or hunting skills when you can make edible drawers...  Wonder if he can read a map.  Having a hard time picturing him in his possible but improbable new role.  💪🏽 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

I'm liking Big Ed's online presence, so I expect him to be absolutely awful on the show. He is a photographer and has a cooking show on Twitch. I don't know what he's talking about with sales goals in this video, but doubt it is either of those things so he has a real job that won't be mentioned on the show just like all the others.

Edit: he's an architectural interior designer.

Edited by Christina
Added paragraph
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2

So someone was kind enough to post the video on youtube.

I just don't buy it that Ed cheated on his previous spouse. If that was the case, then why is he shopping overseas?

Old Lisa is going to have a difficult time bringing Usman to the States now with the updated travel ban.  Even though it's her "tax paying right" according to Angela.

I don't know why Darcy is still on here.

• Love 8
7 hours ago, Christina said:

Here is slide show of the new couples, It just shows their name and location not anything else.

There is already some wedding info leaked, but it was so long ago I'm having trouble finding it now. 

From the background looks like Kleinfeld's.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
18 hours ago, silverspoons said:

On tonight's preview I did not see Geoffrey ? and there was a new women and her daughter talking about being catfished by a man? Do you think they are replacing Geoffrey?

Yeah i noticed that. Looks like he got swapped out.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, greekmom said:

Yeah i noticed that. Looks like he got swapped out.

Just saw a different preview and he was not in it, and the women that seems to have replaced him (saying Am I being catfished) had two clips in the newest preview. 

• Love 1

I really hope they switched Geoffry out. They HAD to know about his allegations. They had no problem keeping Angela's domestic violent ass, continuing to film Ashley push and shove Jay, and it sounds like Larissa is returning, so I don't think they actually gave a damn until the public heat got so bad and they actually thought people were going to walk away from the show. Angela, Ashley, and Larissa weren't as extensive as Geoffrey, though. I won't hold my breath; they may just be pulling the commercials like they did with Angela and she still appeared later.

As I mentioned above, I've checked out Ed's (no neck) social media and like him, he has a great sense of humor about himself. He also has a masters degree in architecture and works in expensive internal design making me think he has no business being on this show. It sounds like his job on this show is going to be as a photographer, which doesn't look like much more than a hobby. So, I fully expect to dislike him by the end of episode two because we can't have nice things.

Angela's new replacement, Lisa, is every bit as horrible as she is, he is a super scammer himself and the reason Nigeria is on the list of personas non welcome. Fortunately, Starcasm has compiled a list of reasons why they both suck. Also, Usman is making a music career, or attempting to make a music career, making a play on Soulja Boy's name. He also claims to be an actor on an American TV show, referring to this one, I think. They deserve each other and I hope they make each other miserable, off my television screen, and don't bring her back like Angela. 

• Love 6

This is the Australian half of the lesbian couple. The American has the blood disorder of some type, and is a YouTuber who has a patreon for people who want to watch her undress.  They seem super fake and just your run-of-the-mill attention seekers.

• LOL 1
7 hours ago, Christina said:

This is the Australian half of the lesbian couple. The American has the blood disorder of some type, and is a YouTuber who has a patreon for people who want to watch her undress.  They seem super fake and just your run-of-the-mill attention seekers.

Based on this alone, I already can't stand her.

• LOL 4
  • Love 17
1 hour ago, Gobi said:

Based on this alone, I already can't stand her.

She is saying how vulnerable she is feeling and how she has to do so in front of a TV camera so be it, such a courageous person, not.  Special snowflakes wanting a trophy for showing up.  Also, 90 Day is the biggest reality show she has ever heard of?  What about Survivor, Big Brother, Amazing Race, The Bachelor, The Voice, etc...

• LOL 4
  • Love 13
On 2/12/2020 at 4:15 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

She is saying how vulnerable she is feeling and how she has to do so in front of a TV camera so be it, such a courageous person, not.  Special snowflakes wanting a trophy for showing up.  Also, 90 Day is the biggest reality show she has ever heard of?  What about Survivor, Big Brother, Amazing Race, The Bachelor, The Voice, etc...

Well all of those could also be classified as competitive game shows. They just tagged as reality because it we get the sob story bio's eventually  and the sport is unique to the show and not played elsewhere. A difference between Australian English and American English can also account for her selling points.

Ok, I’m so confused: Is Geoffrey kicked off the show? I watched the first episode and he was on it. Then they showed clips of future episodes where he’s in Russia and he accused her of talking to other American men. So is he off the show now?

How on earth can Big Edd be an interior designer? Did you see his kitchen with the surgical mask and The Last Supper hanging on the wall?

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

It does not appear that Geoffrey has been removed from the show.

Big Ed's degree is in architecture. I don't think he is an interior decorator in the sense of furnishings, but instead of the layout and design. I really don't know though.

• Love 1
23 hours ago, Leilani said:

I think Big Ed has been on TV before too, haven't found him yet

I saw where someone said he did a double take because he looked like Danny Devito for a minute, and I think that is why he looks familiar to me, too.

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, Christina said:

I saw where someone said he did a double take because he looked like Danny Devito for a minute, and I think that is why he looks familiar to me, too.

I have seen Big Necks somewhere before and not because he looks like Danny Devito, I know who that is.  Maybe he was on an episode of Shark Tank or Snapped. Wonder why he has a sticker of himself on his backpack, maybe it's a branding of his.

fals52f53zi41.jpg

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
30 minutes ago, Leilani said:

I have seen Big Necks somewhere before and not because he looks like Danny Devito, I know who that is

You poor soul. Actually, you probably do because he's been in television and movies for decades. Danny DeVito's IMDB There are so many great photo examples on his Instagram.

I did see he was giving away those stickers of himself for some reason. It was part of some promotional thing for an animal charity, I think. It was awhile ago when I saw it and didn't try and find it again.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, humbleopinion said:

YoLa Leakes and TLC are scamming us.

Uche spills tea.

Easily Googled.

You don't even have to google it. It's all in her couples thread. As is the horrible background on Geoffrey and what happens with Lisa and Usman.

Since the couples thread breaks down the couples separately, you can just look for the info on the couple you want and remain spoiled on the ones you don't, but if you google, you end up learning about all of them because stories on the others are linked thoughout. 

52 minutes ago, blubld43 said:

Live Chat will be open tonight for the Quarantine special!

I saw the preview for it . . . too many former "stars" that I promised myself I'd never waste another second of my time with.  LOL.

• Love 1
13 hours ago, AZChristian said:

I saw the preview for it . . . too many former "stars" that I promised myself I'd never waste another second of my time with.  LOL.

I watched the part with David and Annie, but that was it.  

• Love 3
2 hours ago, gingerella said:

Links please...

On 3/5/2020 at 10:38 PM, Christina said:

You don't even have to google it. It's all in her couples thread. As is the horrible background on Geoffrey and what happens with Lisa and Usman.

Since the couples thread breaks down the couples separately, you can just look for the info on the couple you want and remain spoiled on the ones you don't, but if you google, you end up learning about all of them because stories on the others are linked thoughout. 

Okay, take this with a grain of salt as with everything on the internet. Without a Crystal Ball had some tea on Usman and Lisa. Sorry if this has been mentioned before but if Solja Boy's side piece really did unite with Lisa to expose him, then I hope nobody gets with him ever again (American, Nigerian, ect). Let Solja be solitary!

7 hours ago, Hockey Addict said:

Okay, take this with a grain of salt as with everything on the internet. Without a Crystal Ball had some tea on Usman and Lisa. Sorry if this has been mentioned before but if Solja Boy's side piece really did unite with Lisa to expose him, then I hope nobody gets with him ever again (American, Nigerian, ect). Let Solja be solitary!

So what's the tea?

• Love 2

I'm surprised no one here is talking about the leaked Tell All footage.  Yesterday a Redditor found a YouTube video that Erika had put on a playlist and it was 10 hours of raw footage from the Tell All (file was named Tell All Day 2.)  

Tons of tea and spoilers and I came here to discuss but I'm shocked no one is talking about it?

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, charmante said:

I'm surprised no one here is talking about the leaked Tell All footage.  Yesterday a Redditor found a YouTube video that Erika had put on a playlist and it was 10 hours of raw footage from the Tell All (file was named Tell All Day 2.)  

Tons of tea and spoilers and I came here to discuss but I'm shocked no one is talking about it?

There's a lot of discussion on David and Lana's couples thread.

• Love 1