Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilery Stuff: Media, Social And Otherwise

• Start Topic

12 minutes ago, Major Bigtime said:

Anyone who uses the word peccadilloes on a dating site should be avoided like the plague.

I don't know how worldly Abby is. But when I was just a year younger than her, I dated (about 4 dates total) a guy who had a foot fetish. Back then I didn't know what a fetish was. I only knew it creeped me out when he grabbed my sock and started sniffing it. Sean impresses me as someone who is consumed by his sexual fetishes and Abby may not realize what she's getting into.

• Love 9
21 minutes ago, Awfarmington said:

I don't know how worldly Abby is. But when I was just a year younger than her, I dated (about 4 dates total) a guy who had a foot fetish. Back then I didn't know what a fetish was. I only knew it creeped me out when he grabbed my sock and started sniffing it. Sean impresses me as someone who is consumed by his sexual fetishes and Abby may not realize what she's getting into.

Sean sounds like a real freak. At least he's honest enough about who he is, so those not interested in his proclivities and peccadilloes may steer clear.  Why is he declaring an interest in monogamy by wanting to propose marriage? Unless he wants an open marriage that Abby might not want to participate in, or will only tolerate it long enough to get herself here, get her green card and skeedaddle. 

• Love 8
4 hours ago, Awfarmington said:

Okay, so I think he's more voyeuristic  than polyamorous. If I was his neighbor, I'd make sure to keep my curtains closed.   

IMG_3151.JPG

wow so weird lol just wondering what he means when he calls himself a 'swirler'..??

3 hours ago, Awfarmington said:

well I'm not so sure she is all that innocent.. according to someone on this forum (cant remember who) they had a theory about her that makes some sense: If she met Chris in the DR then it is very likely she could have been one of the legal sex workers there and perhaps if that's the case, she has certainly seen her share of kinks shudders

• Love 4
1 hour ago, LeeluDallas said:

wow so weird lol just wondering what he means when he calls himself a 'swirler'..??

It means he is into interracial relationships. Think chocolate/vanilla swirl ice cream. 

• Love 4
17 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

OMG, he has got to know that if you are on reality TV you are subject to being snooped on. I guess things did not work out with Abby because if his profile is still up then he is still looking for a 20 year old Christian Poly girl? 

Well, his profile is switched off, which is that site's way of saying "What you're looking for does not currently exist here". So, maybe it still exists and he has inactivated it, like what you can do with Facebook. Or it could be he deleted his profile and the site still knows that profile existed and so they put up a page saying that it's switched off. There's an argument to be made for both.

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Major Bigtime said:

I think Sean justifys premarital sex because he's been married before. And there's a part of him that knows Abby is no virgin, hence the suggestion at adding others into their bed.

God ain't happy.

Bwahahah!

She made some comment about them having sex when they got to the rental so...wink, wink...I wonder if they did a bit of naughty skyping. 

12 hours ago, Awfarmington said:

I don't know how worldly Abby is.

I think she knows exactually what she is doing. I was going to give her a break but after watching the latest- she is going to get out of Haiti,get a ring and hook that weird old dude and send money back home..

Swirler-

it means the female act of mounting the male member, with intentions of dominating it by performing multiple 360 degree turns (excorscist like) on his member whilst staying more lubricated than a geyser exploding midday at Yosemite Park.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
38 minutes ago, booboopbedoo said:

I think she knows exactually what she is doing. I was going to give her a break but after watching the latest- she is going to get out of Haiti,get a ring and hook that weird old dude and send money back home..

Swirler-

it means the female act of mounting the male member, with intentions of dominating it by performing multiple 360 degree turns (excorscist like) on his member whilst staying more lubricated than a geyser exploding midday at Yosemite Park.

Tuna is all over my computer screen. Bwahahaha!

• Love 3
5 hours ago, booboopbedoo said:

Swirler-

That is soooooo much more than I EVER wanted to know.  (If I faint at this keyboard......................)

• Love 3
5 hours ago, booboopbedoo said:

Swirler-

I thought that was called "a spinner", but I always wondered how this is even possible.

• Love 3

Jeezuz, you people made me go and consult Urban Dictionary.  CofCinci is correct, it means interracial dating.  And Arwen is correct about spinners. 

Now I need to go read a book or otherwise engage my brain.

• Love 9
58 minutes ago, Quof said:

Jeezuz, you people made me go and consult Urban Dictionary.  CofCinci is correct, it means interracial dating.  And Arwen is correct about spinners. 

Now I need to go read a book or otherwise engage my brain.

The Urban Dictionary becomes a rabbit hole very quickly. A good many terms about sex are contained therein.  Some terms are so weird and so gross, they appear to be made up because anyone who actually did this stuff would have to be one sick puppy.

• Love 1

The logistics of spinning are pretty odd. One would have to almost be a contortionist or be very tiny as to not hit the guy in the face while spinning. I'd imagine one would need to hold onto something to steady oneself. I don't think it's even anatomically possible.  I need to stop overthinking this...egads!

• Love 3
On 8/16/2017 at 8:42 PM, Awfarmington said:

Okay, so I think he's more voyeuristic  than polyamorous. If I was his neighbor, I'd make sure to keep my curtains closed.   

IMG_3151.JPG

Keep him miles from the school yard.

• Love 1
On 8/18/2017 at 0:11 AM, Arwen Evenstar said:

The logistics of spinning are pretty odd. One would have to almost be a contortionist or be very tiny as to not hit the guy in the face while spinning. I'd imagine one would need to hold onto something to steady oneself. I don't think it's even anatomically possible.  I need to stop overthinking this...egads!

Even if it is possible it's way too much work and too awkward.

• Love 1

I thought that spinning was the 360 degree thing. 

The swirl means  interracial relationship. When Sean says he is a swirler right after he says he is in search of a black female, I took it to mean that he was indicting he was white and interested in black women? Who coined the phrase "Are you down with the swirl?" I keep thinking it was Seinfeld related. 

• Love 1
19 hours ago, SoshulMeedya said:

I can picture a figure skater doing this...sit spin, layback, Beilman....lol 

What about the Ina Bauer? :)

Seriously, he sounds like a world class creepy skeeve.   What I got out of the first profile is he wants a slave to keep his house clean and do everything he commands her to do.  

I bet he has been abusive in the past  and he will be the type to threaten to send her back the second she doesn't submit.

He probably feels since he has sent money and so called invested in her, he owns her.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, poeticlicensed said:

I thought that spinning was the 360 degree thing. 

The swirl means  interracial relationship. When Sean says he is a swirler right after he says he is in search of a black female, I took it to mean that he was indicting he was white and interested in black women? Who coined the phrase "Are you down with the swirl?" I keep thinking it was Seinfeld related. 

Could it be this from Martin?

• Love 4

"The swirl" didn't become commonly used lexicon in African American culture until the 2010s and a niche of bloggers and YouTube vloggers in interracial relationships (namely Christelyn Karazin) began to use the term. It might have been used in isolated conversations before that (such as the Martin clip Arwen posted), but it didn't really blow up in use until social media and hashtagging became a thing. Before that, I remember "Something New" was the term that was used (referencing a 2006 movie about interracial dating), as well using descriptors aligned with famous folks; if a black woman was looking to interracially date, she might say "Im looking for a Paul Wall/Robert DeNiro/Boris Becker type", because they're famous white guys known for pretty much exclusively dating black women. And of course terms like "chocolate", "Ebony" "mahogany" "vanilla" and worst of all "mocha/caramel babies" go back pretty much since anti miscegenation laws were struck down and free love went up in the 60s and 70s. 

It squicks me out tbh. I totally get being attracted to how someone looks, but zeroing in on their race as the primary reason for said attraction is just weird to me, I can't explain it. Before marrying, I dated both intra- and inter- racially, and the self purported "swirlers" were always the worst because it was obvious they didn't give two shits about who I was as a person but everything about my color and features. And don't get me started on the DEARTH of fetishes those guys tend to have. And it goes both ways, I HATE when "swirling" black women ask me how it is being married to a white guy and  how I attracted him, like they're taking notes. The worst is when they  fawn over how are kids will look, how "good their hair will be and how light their eyes could be, as if my kids would be less than if they were completely black like I (and the women saying these things) am. 

I don't believe love is 100% colorblind, but it shouldn't be 100% color fueled either. It should rest somewhere in a "color conscious" middle ground. 

• Love 16
4 hours ago, ChaChaSlide said:

"The swirl" didn't become commonly used lexicon in African American culture until the 2010s and a niche of bloggers and YouTube vloggers in interracial relationships (namely Christelyn Karazin) began to use the term. It might have been used in isolated conversations before that (such as the Martin clip Arwen posted), but it didn't really blow up in use until social media and hashtagging became a thing. Before that, I remember "Something New" was the term that was used (referencing a 2006 movie about interracial dating), as well using descriptors aligned with famous folks; if a black woman was looking to interracially date, she might say "Im looking for a Paul Wall/Robert DeNiro/Boris Becker type", because they're famous white guys known for pretty much exclusively dating black women. And of course terms like "chocolate", "Ebony" "mahogany" "vanilla" and worst of all "mocha/caramel babies" go back pretty much since anti miscegenation laws were struck down and free love went up in the 60s and 70s. 

It squicks me out tbh. I totally get being attracted to how someone looks, but zeroing in on their race as the primary reason for said attraction is just weird to me, I can't explain it. Before marrying, I dated both intra- and inter- racially, and the self purported "swirlers" were always the worst because it was obvious they didn't give two shits about who I was as a person but everything about my color and features. And don't get me started on the DEARTH of fetishes those guys tend to have. And it goes both ways, I HATE when "swirling" black women ask me how it is being married to a white guy and  how I attracted him, like they're taking notes. The worst is when they  fawn over how are kids will look, how "good their hair will be and how light their eyes could be, as if my kids would be less than if they were completely black like I (and the women saying these things) am. 

I don't believe love is 100% colorblind, but it shouldn't be 100% color fueled either. It should rest somewhere in a "color conscious" middle ground. 

I grew up in the Bronx and graduated high school in 1996. I remember the term from middle school and high school.  Was it used in Spike Lee's "Jungle Fever"? I don't remember. 

• Love 2
On 8/21/2017 at 10:07 AM, poeticlicensed said:

Who coined the phrase "Are you down with the swirl?" I keep thinking it was Seinfeld related. 

The first time I heard "are you down with the swirl?" was on "Grey's Anatomy".  I believe that show is also credited with introducing the word "va jay jay" into the English lexicon.

Sean should ask himself why an attractive young lady such as Abby is unattached.  I don't trust her and if Sean was smart, he wouldn't either.  

I tracked down Jesse's Facebook page and his business website. The site is actually full of content, in English, and invites you to DONATE!!! to keep his business going.  The Hell?  Does TLC not pay people like Jesse and the Duggars enough to survive, they have to beg for donations too? 

• Love 4
24 minutes ago, Quof said:

I tracked down Jesse's Facebook page and his business website. The site is actually full of content, in English, and invites you to DONATE!!! to keep his business going.  The Hell?  Does TLC not pay people like Jesse and the Duggars enough to survive, they have to beg for donations too? 

Could you share the link? I have some friends who are personal trainers - they all work second jobs to keep afloat.

15 hours ago, Quof said:

Who would donate to a for-profit business?  Maybe things are different in the Netherlands, but here such a donation would not be tax deductible, it would just be considered a gift to Jesse's business.

On 8/22/2017 at 8:08 PM, Quof said:

It worked for Mohamed. He grifted his way into money, clothing and trips. I actually think Jesse is about on Mo's level of attractiveness (low), interest in his "fiance" (nonexistent), and willingness to get himself attention of others through television and social media by any means necessary to continue his grift (high).

My computer doesn't like the word grift, either, however I don't know what else to call that website. He is also a nutritionist and psychologist, at least, he claims he is knowledgeable enough about those fields to provide "a psychological consultation" along with nutrition and exercise plans. Basic nutrition, sure, but some of the advice on that blog is whack. The advice on how to cure your depression and why exercise is better than therapy deserves scorn and a slap upside the head. Diet and exercise can improve mental health but are not replacements for treatment. I dislike him even more now.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Swim mom said:

I guess one could argue that exercise encourages the body to produce hgh, which would make you feel a little better. I know I feel better when I go out with girlfriends and dance to

I want to put on my my my my my Boogie shoes

Sitting at a rowing machine, eh, not so much.

Exercising doesn't feel so much like work if someone can find an activity they actually enjoy like dancing, etc.  I used to joke that I preferred to get my exercise in unmentionable ways.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

Exercising doesn't feel so much like work if someone can find an activity they actually enjoy like dancing, etc.  I used to joke that I preferred to get my exercise in unmentionable ways.

yes me too ;-) it really is the best way to exercise...

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Christina said:

It worked for Mohamed. He grifted his way into money, clothing and trips. I actually think Jesse is about on Mo's level of attractiveness (low), interest in his "fiance" (nonexistent), and willingness to get himself attention of others through television and social media by any means necessary to continue his grift (high).

My computer doesn't like the word grift, either, however I don't know what else to call that website. He is also a nutritionist and psychologist, at least, he claims he is knowledgeable enough about those fields to provide "a psychological consultation" along with nutrition and exercise plans. Basic nutrition, sure, but some of the advice on that blog is whack. The advice on how to cure your depression and why exercise is better than therapy deserves scorn and a slap upside the head. Diet and exercise can improve mental health but are not replacements for treatment. I dislike him even more now.

lolz - I initially read that as "I worked for Mohamed" and was like..whaaaaaat?!! how? when? ;-)

I don't know if I can agree that Jesse is on the same level as Mo re: looks. At least Jesse can improve...he has potential. The hair can be changed...maybe the body toned down slightly so it doesn't look like he's been using a corset since he was 13? lol His outlook on diet and exercise are by no means full proof but i don't think he's being malicious by asking for donations or advertising his services. People can chose to throw away their money on whatever they want - and if his ways help some ppl great - but until we see the same behaviour that Mo displayed (like multiple gf's, trips on Darcy's expense etc) we really have to wait and see...

...Mo on the other hand is gross, devious, rat face, snake. No coming back from that. None at all.  Blegh =/

• Love 4
6 hours ago, LeeluDallas said:

I don't know if I can agree that Jesse is on the same level as Mo re: looks. At least Jesse can improve...he has potential. The hair can be changed...maybe the body toned down slightly so it doesn't look like he's been using a corset since he was 13? lol

Something had been bothering me about his physique and I couldn't quite put my finger on it until this comment. LOL!

On 8/22/2017 at 4:05 PM, locomoco said:

in addition to the other comments people have added, it seems like all these came within the first 24 hours of her arriving... Good Lord, that's gotta be annoying to have to go through. It must be like trying to eat some grilled fish on the sofa in an apartment with 20 cats. (and I like cats)

A most apt comparison

On 8/17/2017 at 0:04 AM, Awfarmington said:

tenor.gif

• Love 4
On 8/24/2017 at 2:06 AM, LeeluDallas said:

lolz - I initially read that as "I worked for Mohamed" and was like..whaaaaaat?!! how? when? ;-)

I don't know if I can agree that Jesse is on the same level as Mo re: looks. At least Jesse can improve...he has potential. The hair can be changed...maybe the body toned down slightly so it doesn't look like he's been using a corset since he was 13? lol His outlook on diet and exercise are by no means full proof but i don't think he's being malicious by asking for donations or advertising his services. People can chose to throw away their money on whatever they want - and if his ways help some ppl great - but until we see the same behaviour that Mo displayed (like multiple gf's, trips on Darcy's expense etc) we really have to wait and see...

...Mo on the other hand is gross, devious, rat face, snake. No coming back from that. None at all.  Blegh =/

I like Jesse's face. The ugliest thing about him is his attitude and his cougar.

I don't think Mo is a bad looking man either though. 

I wouldn't date either one but if my friend dated one of them I would probably think she had a cute boyfriend. Until they open their mouths and speak, that is. 

Edited by Nowhere
  • Love 2
On 8/16/2017 at 9:42 PM, Awfarmington said:

IMG_3151.JPG

“ I’m witty and love sarcasm. I‘m intelligent and love stimulating conversation.”

Yeah, right Sean, Haiti is the first place I'd go for intelligent and stimulating conversation.

• Love 10
30 minutes ago, itsadryheat said:

“ I’m witty and love sarcasm. I‘m intelligent and love stimulating conversation.”

Yeah, right Sean, Haiti is the first place I'd go for intelligent and stimulating conversation.

I wish I could hit like a million times for your comment!  Nothing like a language barrier to keep the convo flowing!

• Love 7
48 minutes ago, itsadryheat said:

Yeah, Abby is a real world beater. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, itsadryheat said:

Sounds like Mr. Witty & Intelligent amuses himself; no need for return speak.

• Love 4