Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilery Stuff: Media, Social And Otherwise

• Start Topic

According to several sources, Roucelle IS a friend of Tom's, but they never dated and were only out once-for lunch. He called her and asked her to meet him there for filming. She thought she was just going to be in the background, but when everyone arrived they told her that she was meant to pretend to be an ex. A few weeks ago, this news was all over the internet and Roucelle was on Instagram, replying to people's comments about Tom. She was meant to be on a podcast this week to talk about it, but at the last minute she backed out and removed all her comments and stuff.

She could be lying, but this sounds completely probable to me. I've seen their shenanigans before. They gave David Poor's kids a little "script" to follow and asked them to play up the idea of not liking Annie. One of the kids refused to be filmed because of it. In real life, his family loves Annie. I've seen this firsthand. 

• Useful 7
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, mamadrama said:

They gave David Poor's kids a little "script" to follow and asked them to play up the idea of not liking Annie. One of the kids refused to be filmed because of it. In real life, his family loves Annie. I've seen this firsthand. 

Thank you for sharing this!! I always thought it was suspicious that David's grandkids and Annie were so affectionate with each other while David and his kids would argue about the relationship.

• Love 5
On 9/10/2019 at 6:03 PM, nutella fitzgerald said:

Thank you for sharing this!! I always thought it was suspicious that David's grandkids and Annie were so affectionate with each other while David and his kids would argue about the relationship.

I think what TLC did to David in Annie in terms of storyline sucks. She is, by far, one of the funniest people I know and they have actually have a sweet, affectionate relationship. Their storyline would have been much more interesting if they'd played it out as it is in reality than trying to focus so much on him being "poor." (And much of that, like him taking all that money from his friend, just isn't true.) I'm glad they have them on Pillow Talk and the audience is starting to see another side to them. They have very self-deprecating humor and they genuinely care about each other. The same goes for Alla and Matt. His friends and family love her and have from the beginning. I know WHY they tried to create the drama with people in his life being suspicious of her, but it really didn't add that much to the narrative. 

Edited by mamadrama
I keep typing "Mark" instead of "Matt"
  • Love 9
25 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Finally found the new episode preview on TLC Go and it’s GREAT! I hope we’ll be able to discuss it soon 

Darcy's fake ass hair is fantastically ridiculous in the newest episode. I mean, it's been kinda outrageous, but now she is sporting Farrah Fawcett like wings and shit. Her hair volume literally doubles with each show. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
On 9/10/2019 at 8:44 PM, mamadrama said:

I think what TLC did to David in Annie in terms of storyline sucks. She is, by far, one of the funniest people I know and they have actually have a sweet, affectionate relationship. Their storyline would have been much more interesting if they'd played it out as it is in reality than trying to focus so much on him being "poor." (And much of that, like him taking all that money from his friend, just isn't true.) I'm glad they have them on Pillow Talk and the audience is starting to see another side to them. They have very self-deprecating humor and they genuinely care about each other. The same goes for Alla and Matt. His friends and family love her and have from the beginning. I know WHY they tried to create the drama with people in his life being suspicious of her, but it really didn't add that much to the narrative. 

I didn't care too much for them until Pillow Talk. They have a comfortable banter between the two of them. She is hysterical! And David really appears to care for her and find her just as funny. I would rather have seen this side of them then all of the drama. 

I wonder if this means Colt and Debbie will be redeemed??? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
43 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

I didn't care too much for them until Pillow Talk. They have a comfortable banter between the two of them. She is hysterical! And David really appears to care for her and find her just as funny. I would rather have seen this side of them then all of the drama. 

Shew, I hope they're not redeemed. I don't think I could handle that, ha ha. They do look funny, though.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, libgirl2 said:

I agree. David and Annie are my favorite PT couple. Some of the things they say are so hilarious and I don't even know if they realize how entertaining they are. I wish the Darcey Twins would kick rocks; their scenes make me hate. And I am not looking forward to Coltee and Debbie; I just cannot fathom them ever being likeable but I have been wrong before so we shall see!

• Love 10
17 hours ago, Hannah94 said:

I agree. David and Annie are my favorite PT couple. Some of the things they say are so hilarious and I don't even know if they realize how entertaining they are. I wish the Darcey Twins would kick rocks; their scenes make me hate. And I am not looking forward to Coltee and Debbie; I just cannot fathom them ever being likeable but I have been wrong before so we shall see!

The Darcey twins are just focused on making themselves look good. They're not funny. 

• Love 9
On 9/12/2019 at 10:57 PM, Hannah94 said:

Annie has had a lot of cosmetic work done. She’s running the show as far as that marriage goes. David is just going along for the ride. She still gets her zingers in about him not coming across with the big promises he made. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, iwasish said:

Annie has had a lot of cosmetic work done. She’s running the show as far as that marriage goes. David is just going along for the ride. She still gets her zingers in about him not coming across with the big promises he made. 

And some of those promises actually HAVE been kept. They just don't fit the narrative that the show has created. For instance, they don't really live rent-free in his friend's storage facility...

• Love 6
15 hours ago, mamadrama said:

And some of those promises actually HAVE been kept. They just don't fit the narrative that the show has created. For instance, they don't really live rent-free in his friend's storage facility...

Not anymore, he sold it,  they’re couch surfing at his sisters homes. But I think Annie has been the one getting them up on their feet financially and bettering their lives. David likes to talk big, but Annie is the one that makes things happen. 

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 2
On 9/15/2019 at 4:27 PM, iwasish said:

Not anymore, he sold it,  they’re couch surfing at his sisters homes. But I think Annie has been the one getting them up on their feet financially and bettering their lives. David likes to talk big, but Annie is the one that makes things happen. 

If you know them in real life, then there's a very good chance that you and I know each other, too. It wouldn't be the first time that I've posted back and forth with someone on here who ended up being a family member or neighbor, ha ha. 

• LOL 5
23 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

If you know them in real life, then there's a very good chance that you and I know each other, too. It wouldn't be the first time that I've posted back and forth with someone on here who ended up being a family member or neighbor, ha ha. 

No I’ve never met them!!  It’s just my opinion from observing them. Not sure where you’re from but I’m in Northern NJ.  I actually posted back and forth years ago (on TWOP) with someone and it turned out to be a co worker. We kept our love of trashy shows a secret from the rest of the office !!!

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, iwasish said:

No I’ve never met them!!  It’s just my opinion from observing them. Not sure where you’re from but I’m in Northern NJ.  I actually posted back and forth years ago (on TWOP) with someone and it turned out to be a co worker. We kept our love of trashy shows a secret from the rest of the office !!!

HA ha, I keep my love of TEEN MOM secret from most people. Then one day I posted about it on FB and a friend replied back that she loved it, too. She came over for a marathon watch and it was then that we discovered that not  only had we interacted with each other on here, but that we'd even private messaged each other earlier that day. It's a small world after all...

I'm in Kentucky. I didn't know them prior to the show, but since they started filming we've attended several area events together and they've used my professional services so we've gotten to know each other well. There isn't a huge community of Kentuckians bringing spouses over on the K-1 visa. A lot of us connected on VisaJourney and bonded on those forums before meeting in real life and forming a support group of sorts. The process is long, expensive, and stressful on many different levels and it doesn't end with getting the green card or citizenship. It's nice to be able to get together and commiserate. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 5

@Drogo - There is a new season of the original 90 Day Fiance beginning in October, but I don't see a forum for it. I read the "Before Posting" sticky but the flagship link takes you to the front page and there is not a subforum for it, unless we are supposed to post down where the live feed thread is, but then there is not a media thread. With all the cleanup that has been done for this franchise, I didn't want to add a thread if it was going to have it's own subforum or share with one of these others.

This NY Times Article about Tania & Syngin is for the next season of the original show. I hate this couple already. Well, not hate, but I'm thoroughly irritated. At least Tania admitted in the article she wants the social media boost for a business they wish to start and they have spent actual time together before deciding to marry. 

6 hours ago, Christina said:

@Drogo - There is a new season of the original 90 Day Fiance beginning in October, but I don't see a forum for it. I read the "Before Posting" sticky but the flagship link takes you to the front page and there is not a subforum for it, unless we are supposed to post down where the live feed thread is, but then there is not a media thread. With all the cleanup that has been done for this franchise, I didn't want to add a thread if it was going to have it's own subforum or share with one of these others.

This NY Times Article about Tania & Syngin is for the next season of the original show. I hate this couple already. Well, not hate, but I'm thoroughly irritated. At least Tania admitted in the article she wants the social media boost for a business they wish to start and they have spent actual time together before deciding to marry. 

I can't read the article b/c I'm cheap.  BUT, if it's true that they have a business strategy/motive to appearing on the show then I'll probably FF.

Its too hard to believe that the drama is real when there is a long term business strategy at play.

I FF past corey and evelin since someone pointed out that they were already married and just wanted to promote their bar.  The show isn't fun if the participants manufacture the drama.  Few of them are that compelling. 

It's why so few can really shine on this series. 

The right person has to be self-absorbed, narcissistic, delusional, completely lacking in shame and self awareness, willing to embarrass themselves on TV and become defensive. 

It has to be real and natural, not manufactured.  

This is why Nicole, Dani and Darcy* are national treasures.  Leida could have been in that group too, but she blew it with TLC, so....sucks to be her. 

* I'm sure Darcy initially thought she was going to drum up business for her 7/11 clothing  line or whatever it's called.  

Edited by RealReality
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8
On 9/25/2019 at 8:47 AM, RealReality said:

* I'm sure Darcy initially thought she was going to drum up business for her 7/11 clothing  line or whatever it's called.  

🤣🤣🤣

Yes, yes I do now watch this show for the sole purpose of enjoying all the comments here afterwards. ❤️

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
On 9/25/2019 at 8:16 AM, Drogo said:

Episode topics for 90 Day Fiance will be in the main 90 Day Fiance forum- which we're in now. 

We're in the Before the 90 Days subforum. There's no media thread in the others.

At the main screen, there are the subforums on top and then several threads at the bottom, like Rice-A-Roni and a Small Talk thread, plus others that are locked. I thought that might be a catchall for the franchise since the other shows have their own subforums and didn't want to add a media link there if the flagship show was getting a subforum, too. I really didn't want to add more mess.

On 9/25/2019 at 9:47 AM, RealReality said:

I can't read the article b/c I'm cheap.  BUT, if it's true that they have a business strategy/motive to appearing on the show then I'll probably FF.

It didn't take me to a paywall of any kind and I'm not a subscriber, either. I just clicked the link again to see if I could cut and paste some, but get the lock screen to log in or create an account now, too. 

Tania was from New York and planning on creating a custom soap line using herbal remedies and he is from South Africa who wanted to do something equally crafty, I think. They actually spent eight months together traveling the world before settling down in NY. That's all I remember about them. It sounds like there was going to be some manufactured drama about whether or not her friends would like him, but they didn't play along and said they liked him fine. 

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, Christina said:

We're in the Before the 90 Days subforum. There's no media thread in the others.

At the main screen, there are the subforums on top and then several threads at the bottom, like Rice-A-Roni and a Small Talk thread, plus others that are locked. I thought that might be a catchall for the franchise since the other shows have their own subforums and didn't want to add a media link there if the flagship show was getting a subforum, too. I really didn't want to add more mess.

It didn't take me to a paywall of any kind and I'm not a subscriber, either. I just clicked the link again to see if I could cut and paste some, but get the lock screen to log in or create an account now, too. 

Tania was from New York and planning on creating a custom soap line using herbal remedies and he is from South Africa who wanted to do something equally crafty, I think. They actually spent eight months together traveling the world before settling down in NY. That's all I remember about them. It sounds like there was going to be some manufactured drama about whether or not her friends would like him, but they didn't play along and said they liked him fine. 

Too bad for her because I'm really into fancy soaps right now.  But I don't like these kind of games from reality show participants.  I'm probably going to FF their segments.  Thanks for the summary!  Better than the article!

• Love 4
On 9/10/2019 at 10:33 PM, Hannah94 said:

Her hair volume literally doubles with each show. 

Same with her body volume. Her clothes needs double seams because she's ready to bust out.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Not sure where to put this, but, did anyone read the story about Darcey's sister?  I'm trying to confirm if it's reliable. If so, I'll post it.......so, it was just that Stacy's fiance was hinting at something. It's not confirmed, so, I won't post  it yet. 

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Useful 1
10 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Not sure where to put this, but, did anyone read the story about Darcey's sister?  I'm trying to confirm if it's reliable. If so, I'll post it.......so, it was just that Stacy's fiance was hinting at something. It's not confirmed, so, I won't post  it yet. 

No clue. Off to the googling. but in the meantime.... I sho be curious.

• LOL 1
31 minutes ago, mayvenne said:

No clue. Off to the googling. but in the meantime.... I sho be curious.

It's in one of Darcey's couples thread here.

Spoiler

Stacey supposedly is pregnant with Florian's child.

56 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Not only are we getting a Niagerian love rat that cares only 70% but a catfish (he wasn't honest about his appearance) and a LGBTQ!!!!  Pffttttt forgot... Darcy too. 

Clear the rails, there's a train wreck coming!

• LOL 3
  • Love 7

EDIT: It may not be NewCaeser. I can't quite figure out whose story is which one yet.

NewCaeser is an actor with IMDB credits. Some of you Investigation Discovery addicts will recognize him.

There is also a Youtuber who is open about having a patreon and/or camsite where she has a large male following who pay to watch her dress and undress. She is the one who is meeting her girlfriend in Australia and has a chronic medical condition.

Edited by Christina
Added paragraph
  • Love 1

The man with the IMDB credits is Geoffrey Paschel who is flying out to date a Russian event DJ. I think he is the one seen storming away from a table yelling, "You lied to me!" but I didn't re-watch to be sure.

It has been said, repeatedly, that he has a long criminal record, but no one ever linked it. Until now. Starcasm discusses his June 2019 DV arrest and says they are collecting the rest. I am not going to cut and paste it here because it is just too gruesome for some people to read.  

Snippet:

That extensive criminal record includes some shockingly recent entries. Geoffrey’s now ex-girlfriend filed an order of protection against him in June of this year after an alleged brutal attack in their home. Geoffrey is scheduled for arraignment in January on charges of aggravated kidnapping, domestic assault, interference with emergency call, and vandalism.

WHAT THE HELL TLC!!!! It's not like you don't have a ton of people applying to be part of this shitshow. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Yikes!  I'd normally give benefit of the doubt, but if she had a concussion a d went to the hospital it's probably a wrap.  I think the hospital would have taken pictures because it would be pretty clear that she got beaten.  And even if they didn't take pictures, the nature of her injuries would be documented in her medical records (bruises, scrapes, wounds).  

Which is to say that he likely won't be dumb enough to deny it if there is clear proof.  And if this is true, I don't know, it will never allow me to like or sympathize with him. 

It's pretty disappointing that they would cast someone who engaged in so violent an attack.  If she had a concussion, that's a pretty intense beating.  

Edited by RealReality
  • Love 5

The man who looks short and round with no neck (cousin Dudley?) goes by Big Ed and has some cooking show on Twitch. I haven't watched his cooking show but I think we have another person faking shit for camera time and reality fame.

I'm posting a photo from his IG that shows him much smaller, but I don't know how old it is. 

There is a funny comment where someone says, "Hey I told you to stop photoshopping your head on to my 12 year old body lmfao"

He seems to have a good sense of humor so I'm fully prepared to hate him by episode two.

• LOL 4

So, the casting apartment is just trolling for anyone with the slightest social media following now? Lol I would not expect long hair short dude to be a...Twitch streamer? I thought you had to be a hot girl under 25 or a gamer bro to do that.

Yay for the first same gender couple!!! I've been waiting for that for years. Falling in love with someone internationally via social media is almost a rite of passage for lesbians under 30.

On 12/18/2019 at 11:24 PM, Christina said:

There is also a Youtuber who is open about having a patreon and/or camsite where she has a large male following who pay to watch her dress and undress. She is the one who is meeting her girlfriend in Australia and has a chronic medical condition.

A chronically ill YouTuber/camgirl falling in love with a girl with rainbow hair she's never met living 8000+ miles away is just *chef's kiss* peak millennial lesbian/bisexual culture. 

• Love 7
On 9/25/2019 at 6:47 AM, RealReality said:

This is why Nicole, Dani and Darcy* are national treasures.  Leida could have been in that group too, but she blew it with TLC, so....sucks to be her. .  

The couple I feel have shone a spotlight on 'actually finding love on 90 Day Fiance' would be Alexi and Lauren. I love their chemistry.

• Love 6
On 10/3/2018 at 5:11 PM, Gobi said:

When you're writing a note, tap on the third symbol from the left (looks like a T with a line through it: T) at the very top of your box.

Trial run, thanks for the extra work, I means steps for success. LOL

• Love 1
On 9/22/2018 at 4:40 PM, spankydoll said:

People get arrested all of the time. TLC isn't setting these people up in dates. There is no reason for them to refuse featuring someone because they have a record. 

I think that since TLC finances and hires for the show, they should be accountable for their Americans' safety, regardless of who chose the actual "fiancé."

• Love 1

I just read that Ceasar Mack now has a revenge body and he is going to be on Naked and Afraid.  When I read revenge body I couldn't stop laughing.  He needs to fix more than that and I'm not even talking about his looks.  That empty mass between his ears.  I read he's hitting the gym and the show is waiting for him to get himself in shape.  I'm definitely going to pass that show up because I didn't want to look at him when he was wearing clothes, without clothes would be a tragedy....for me.  lol

Just google Ceasar from 90 day fiancé revenge body and you will see for yourself.

• LOL 2