Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilery Stuff: Media, Social And Otherwise

• Start Topic

On 5/22/2020 at 4:05 PM, AZChristian said:

Most parents who have Munchausen won't let their children/victims out of their sight.

I am beginning to question the level of Stephanie's illness, though.  The fact that she didn't wear a mask on that plane set off little red flags for me.  Someone (an adult) who has a chronic illness would not likely endanger their health by doing that.

That and the fact that she admitted to being a stripper. Strip clubs are full of germs.

• Love 2
8 hours ago, LaLaLaLa said:

That and the fact that she admitted to being a stripper. Strip clubs are full of germs.

My assumption is that she did her solo move to L.A. BEFORE she was diagnosed with aplastic anemia.  Since AA can actually be related to mononucleosis, I wonder if she was living her (non)conservative life as a stripper in L.A., contracted mono, and then developed the AA afterward.

I can't see her Mama letting her move WITH AA.  

• Useful 2
16 minutes ago, greekmom said:

What the actual fuck, International star, Sojaboy??? Again but this time with a tad younger older woman but with the same anger as the last one, he is an idiot and the women are stupid.

The guy running at the end of the clip is another Paul, when I saw him take off I thought to myself, "We have a runner, OMG, that is another Paul!"

We have a possible David, he has never video chatted with the love of his life but Jesus is rooting for them...mmmm as David would say, lol.

When someone says their crush is out of their league why try and get in that league, you can't, it won't work out because chances are your wallet will never be the right league.

Make love like two wet animals, never have I ever.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, greekmom said:

Another Russian Alina who meets up with her partner in Turkey! Let’s hope this one has better taste in men.

• Love 6

Mike from NY and going to Colombia is scary, and everyone who said he's another Pole is right. 

Gino from Michigan who wants to bring the fiance, her two kids, and have her pregnant before they hit the U.S. is scaring me too.

Ben seems a little too intense, with the age difference, and who knows what other is in either background, might be another bad relationship.

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

What the actual fuck, International star, Sojaboy??? Again but this time with a tad younger older woman but with the same anger as the last one, he is an idiot and the women are stupid.

I wonder if Kim will talk to Usman with that funny accent like Lisa did.

• LOL 1
4 hours ago, nutella fitzgerald said:

Another Russian Alina who meets up with her partner in Turkey! Let’s hope this one has better taste in men.

And let’s also hope she is less naive!

3 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Mike from NY and going to Colombia is scary, and everyone who said he's another Pole is right. 

Gino from Michigan who wants to bring the fiance, her two kids, and have her pregnant before they hit the U.S. is scaring me too.

Ben seems a little too intense, with the age difference, and who knows what other is in either background, might be another bad relationship.

Ben looks like Geoffrey 2.0 to me.

6 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

He went der for Baby Girl Lisa, now he go der for Kim.

• Love 4

These people are a mess, hopefully the new season will not be boring. I cracked up at "International Superstar Usman aka Sojaboy" and a brunette Baby Girl Lisa. A little person, a hot tempered Columbian, and a former pastor getting catfished (?). Chinese mama worried about her son's girlfriend eating too much and then we see she is probably larger than she represented herself as.

3 people from Michigan... I'm sure they will represent my state well. 🙄😂

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

3 people from Michigan... I'm sure they will represent my state well. 🙄😂

Yeah Central PA asked for a break this season LOL.  

Are any of the cities close enough that TLC can go on the cheap and send one crew for all of them? My geographical knowledge of Michigan is the UP and Detroit. 😂

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, ALittleShelfish said:

Are any of the cities close enough that TLC can go on the cheap and send one crew for all of them?

Two of them are about an hour away from each other, but the woman from Muskegon (which is closer to where I live) is about 4 hours away.

Edited by Armchair Critic
  • Useful 2
5 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Oh wow. So TLC is firing everyone who says the “N” word either on or off camera now. If so, I hope Grangie or Pred says it just so they can get off my screen forevah and evah!

• Useful 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
56 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Oh wow. So TLC is firing everyone who says the “N” word either on or off camera now. If so, I hope Grangie or Pred says it just so they can get off my screen forevah and evah!

Right? I feel like it's part of Grangela's regular vocab, so it's all a matter of time before it gets on video...

• Love 3
7 hours ago, ALittleShelfish said:

Right? I feel like it's part of Grangela's regular vocab, so it's all a matter of time before it gets on video...

Yeah, I will not be surprised if it is discovered that she has said the N word more than once to ANYONE off camera.

• Love 1
On 1/24/2022 at 6:27 PM, Hotel Snarker said:

Yeah, TLC permits you to be as gross and offensive as you want (Angela *cough*), or be exposed as a grifter (Mohamed).  They even encourage you to be.  And criminal records?  Not a problem.  Even domestic violence is okay.  But if you said the N-Word sometime in your past, you're out!

• LOL 5
  • Love 7
20 hours ago, greekmom said:

The rumor is that she and Caleb were not invited.

IDK if I agree with Caleb not being invited.  Why should he be punished?   Is their story just going to be edited out all together?   

TLC.jpg

Edited by Dirtybubble
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Dirtybubble said:

IDK if I agree with Caleb not being invited.  Why should he be punished?   Is their story just going to be edited out all together?   

TLC.jpg

Haha this makes me laugh!  The 90 Days franchise is filled condescending racism as well as economic prejudice, and downplays everything from stalking to verbal and physical abuse.  They just edit it to make it digestible for the audience.

• Love 14

They did show C & A on the previews for next week, but only the one that ran at the end of the show.   Pillow Talk did not show them on the little previews they've been running, or mention them.      So, I think they're gone.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 2

Geoffrey Paschel is being sentenced live this morning on Court TV. He faces 12 to 20 years. The reporter said the judge will most likely go with the higher end of the sentencing range due to the seriousness of the violence. Just flipping the channels and saw his face on the screen.

• Useful 3
  • Love 6

Varya is sitting behind Geoffrey in the courtroom with his family members to show support.  She's wearing a mask but you can tell that it's her. Remember that gal, Mary, that was on the show? She's there too and was reprimanded by the judge for saying something to Geoffrey during the proceedings. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

18 years without parole, at last someone gets a substantial sentence for what he did.

I can't believe the support he's getting from ex girlfriends. 

Before the 90 days is new tonight, but I'm guessing the Super Bowl (you can probably guess I only know when the SB is on is because everything on TV is reruns) is next Sunday the 13th, so no new episodes of anything Sunday.    

There is no new episode this Sunday (the 13th), but the previews for the 20th look good.  Of course, it's probably the last 20 minutes, but that's pretty normal for this show.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 1
7 minutes ago, FrancescaFiore said:

I have way more respect for Stephanie M selling farts in a jar than this ass who will blame everyone except himself and say that god had a hand in it, at least she's honest about what she does.

People who drink & drive (or do drugs & drive) deserve to be locked up & the keys thrown away as far as I'm concerned.

• Love 8

Creepy Ben was arrested today after he failed to appear at a probation violation hearing. He was on probation for a DUI and driving with a suspended license. We all knew he was a great guy didn't we?

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Matty said:

Creepy Ben was arrested today after he failed to appear at a probation violation hearing. He was on probation for a DUI and driving with a suspended license. We all knew he was a great guy didn't we?

Let he who is without a 30 years younger girlfriend throw the first stone.

• LOL 12
  • Love 1

More legal trouble for dear old Ben. Now it's coming out that there are multiple tax liens on properties he owns and he owes the IRS back taxes.  Wow. What a catch!

Edited by Matty
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
13 minutes ago, Matty said:

More legal trouble for dear old Ben. Now it's coming out that there are multiple tax liens on properties he owns and he owes the IRS back taxes.  Wow. What a catch!

Guess he forgot to render unto Caesar.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 9
23 hours ago, Matty said:

Is it G-ds plan that Ben have multiple liens on properties? 

Why won't TLC vet the people they cast on this show? It seems like so many of them have issues, legal or otherwise.

• Applause 1
  • Love 2