Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E16: Three Tequila…Floor!

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Jel said:

Totally agree -- drunk Lu was the best thing I've seen in ages.

I also loved Carole's line to Tinsley (when Tins was wondering why Sonja and Ramona were not coming over) and Carole says, "Let's not look a gift horse in the mouth."

Drunk Lu was hilarious. She was proper drunk.

When Tinsley was wondering why Ramonja were off on their own, I was wondering why Tinsley was borrowing trouble. Everyone is better off when those two are on their own.

• Love 18
1 hour ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

You get what you get and you don't get upset.  For fucks sake we sing say it to the babies.

I'm sorry I'm just never going to hate Dorinda for stuff like I will literally take your shit and throw it in the pool

ITA! Team Dorinda.  Only thing to top that line is if Dori had ACTUALLY thrown their shit in the pool, including nipple covers, curling irons, hair extensions, Sonja's skany panties, etc., etc., etc.

• Love 19
(edited)

I'll link the classic lingerie-esque looks that Dolce & Gabanna did between 1996-1998 so you see what Carole's look at dinner reminded me of.  I was kind of touched by it to be honest

915aa8ddc17527bd277001e03dad5028.jpg cdf72fd173ac4b11fd9a9dbd43544acc.jpg db6477a289ebba56008654caebcc2284.jpg

e4c745be4fd74abb03849c75b0a6fd35--s-fashion-s-style.jpgb2391fe496f3a4cfeeb3d2e4ef3e3457.jpg photo2.jpg

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 19

I said this is why I can't hate Lu, I have not only fallen in a bush (once down the jersey shore my friend looked back to find me missing) but the second fall was also something I can do on a tri-monthly basis...although I try not to! The most real moments this season thus far! Haha! 

• Love 22

I think Betheny, Sonja and possibly Carole were the only ones not drunk at the dinner table. If Tinsley wasn't drunk then she needs to step up the therapy appointments. 

I loved the fall into the bushes, but really worried about the fall onto the stone patio, I thought bones were going to break 

• Love 23

I feel like Ramona & Sonja don't care about their room as much as they like to create drama for TV and get their share of camera time. I think it's more about, "Look at me! look at me!" than it is about the room they get. It's their shtick.

• Love 20

Andy just reported on WWHL that Page 6 reported that Luann's marriage is hanging by a thread and she slapped him at a restaurant.

I believe it, cause she failed at trying to change the subject and then making up stories.

• Love 23
(edited)
24 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

@njbchlover I went to Cozumel and I had a very similar experience.  

I took down some good quotes

Sonja: You're not following.
Luann:  I am following.  I am.  I'm following big time.

Ramona:  I avoid the press like...... a leak.    
(I think)

On Sonja:  
Luann:  I love her.  To death. To death.  To death.

Luann (staring drunkenly at Bethenny through the window):  Bethenny is like.... gonna kill people.

Ramona:  Maybe I'm just naive.
Luann:  (completely unintelligible)
Ramona:  Yeah that's right I'm naive.

Ramona had (even though I hate her) the FUNNIEST speech after Luann fell.  Like she tried to act like the situation was COMPLETELY normal and just tried to be incredibly helpful.  "See, you should have gone THIS way, because .. it's dark, and you don't know your way around, and you thought that there were stairs there.  And you could have broken your ankle!"
Luann:  Yeah.  Come sit down.

Ramona:  What room is yours?  Is this yours?
Luann:  Yeah.  Doesn't matter.  Let's go.

Ramona:  Well you missed it.  Luann fell in the bushes.
Carole (?):  (chuckles) She did?  
Ramona:  Yeah.
Bethenny (totally deadpan):  She ok?
Ramona:  Yeah.

Bethenny had a great speech about how Luann is the best drinker around but even Mexico took her down or something like that.

Yes - Cozumel, too (I forgot I've been there - only once, many years ago).

Ramona had another malapropism during dinner...I think during Tinsley's meltdown.  I just can't remember what it is, but I know I chuckled at it.  Aside from the trashy, ugly American behavior, there were a lot of laughs for me in tonight's episode.

Poor Luann - she was definitely not very Countess-y tonight, was she?  I do remember though, that she was pretty inebriated in Turks and Caicos (I think she fell off a bench at that bar they went to?).  Super surprising, though, because Luann usually holds her liquor really well.  Tequila is not a friend to Luann~~I say the same thing about myself.  Tequila is pretty scary stuff - creeps up on you!!  I guess we'll see how Luann is feeling the morning after, if she's wearing her sunglasses at breakfast indoors, you know it was bad!   ;-)

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 14
2 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Whatever facial thing Ramona had done right before a trip to Mexico - she is not supposed to be in the sun

Maybe she will do everyone a favor and stay in her room.

• Love 12

You guys are killing it tonight.  Don't have much to add.

Carole 'looked' like she had back fat but I looked at the scene twice and I think that sheer thing just creased there.  Could be wrong.

Ro once again broke the fourth wall with her saying that it was a 'group' trip and implied it had nothing to do with Beth.  Which she was right about but the attitude just sucked.  Rooms were earned fair and square.  I wonder if she has a problem with not being the 'host' for one of these trips in quite a while.  The last one I remember was the trip to St. Johns.  Correct me if I'm wrong.  Beth has gotten two this year.

OMG with the room thing.  If you don't like it then go to a hotel and pay for it yourself and you know that's not going to happen.

I don't remember Lu ever being anywhere as close as drunk as she was tonight.

• Love 16
36 minutes ago, Cherrio said:

Andy just reported on WWHL that Page 6 reported that Luann's marriage is hanging by a thread and she slapped him at a restaurant.

I believe it, cause she failed at trying to change the subject and then making up stories.

I don't get WWHL, so just wondering - do you mean that Lu was on the show tonight and Andy brought this up in front of her? Also is Page 6 reliable? If so it doesn't surprise me, and though I thought Lu was crazy to rush into marriage (especially with someone like Tom) I would honestly hate for her marriage to implode so quickly. 

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, UsernameFatigue said:

I don't get WWHL, so just wondering - do you mean that Lu was on the show tonight and Andy brought this up in front of her? Also is Page 6 reliable? If so it doesn't surprise me, and though I thought Lu was crazy to rush into marriage (especially with someone like Tom) I would honestly hate for her marriage to implode so quickly. 

Yes, Lu was on the show and Andy asked her about it. She admitted they had a fight in public, but denied slapping him. And then did a bunch of bullshit spin about how they might go to bed mad sometimes but they always make up.

• Love 16
1 hour ago, ichbin said:

There isn't an ounce of fat on her.  What was that, aging skin?  Look, I would trade bodies with her in a minute, but that outfit did not work at all!  

That was one of the more entertaining episodes of the series.  Luann falling...twice...was (because she didn't appear hurt) truly hysterical.  Hey, not even a word about being married!  

Regardless of whatever it is that makes Ramona tick, I really believe she amps things up in order to secure her apple next season.  The room thing is her shtick and she will stick with it.  They all stick to their show personnas, Bethenny and Carole included.   As for Ramona making demands of the staff, I'll be she really does tip them well and that they probably don't really mind because of that.  

Was Tynsley drunk too?  She was really annoying.

luann on wwhl tonight says ramona doesn't tip.  she really scoffed at that when andy mentioned it.

• Love 23

omg! The room thing was hysterical. Literally everyone just trying to get in their 2 cents about the room. Then Ramona lying on Dorinda's bed next to the mermaid pillow with a smile. so hysterical. Though I do think Bethenny and Dorinda were truly pissed off. 

I loved Carol's grey and white outfit and sunglasses but didn't care for skunk streaks in her hair. 

Hysterical, Dorinda, "Do you think they are still mad at us?" LuAnn-- "Mad at US???"

• Love 13
(edited)
22 minutes ago, UsernameFatigue said:

Sorry.  I can't get rid of this box. 

I'm rewatching this and have a couple of observations.

I love Carol's bikini top,  the style and pattern are perfect for her. 

It occurs to me that Ramona and Sonja staged that talk hoping it would be a moving highlight, instead it looked awkward and staged and made them look worse. ... We already know Ramona would shove Sonja in front of a moving train if it benefited her. 

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Love 23
(edited)
6 minutes ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

Best line for me was when Sonja casually looked at Carole & casually spat at her, "You don't eat -- we eat!"  It's what I've always thought about Carole.  She literally doesn't eat.  That's why we get these hints that she knows nothing about food or restaurants or even how to behave in restaurants.  Now I realize why I just don't take to her.  I love food & I like to eat.  Meh, fuck off, Carole.

Views looked great!  Glad I just bought me a new 65 inch TV.  Weeee!

Moaner is an asshole.  That's it.

Carole admitted tonight to loving fast food - she wanted to find a fucking Taco Bell - in Mexico!!! (Big surprise, though - they do exist in Mexican tourist areas, unfortunately)  I also thought that Carole was a little bit "Ugly American Tourist", too - what was up with the fake pseudo-Mexican mustaches from the dollar store?  A little insulting, don't you think? 

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 16
(edited)

I actually really like Carole's hair.  When she had the huge sunglasses on I was like, Ok, I get why Sonja is so attracted to her. And I like her style. It's Carole's eyes that really freak me out.  When you see all the surgery mess.  When you pretend it's not there it's ok.  

image.gif

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 11

What's with Ramona wanting the staff to unpack her bags?  I don't want anyone else unpacking, seeing, or touching my stuff.  Plus, how would they know where she wanted everything?

• Love 23
1 minute ago, njbchlover said:

Carole admitted tonight to loving fast food - she wanted to find a fucking Taco Bell - in Mexico!!!  I also thought that Carole was a little bit "Ugly American Tourist", too - what was up with the fake pseudo-Mexican mustaches from the dollar store?  A little insulting, don't you think? 

I missed that.  That is downright bizarre.  And honestly, I don't believe her.  I have a friend who lives a few blocks away from Carole, who actually does love fast food, but complains there's nowhere nearby to get fast food (other than pizza).  If she does eat fast food, it may be a tiny bite of pizza once a year & that's it.  Sonja was right.  The woman doesn't eat.

• Love 6
(edited)
11 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Whatever facial thing Ramona had done right before a trip to Mexico - she is not supposed to be in the sun

But...but...but she's going to die if she's not in the sun. It's like Superman and kryptonite. It's exactly like that dumbass. Please sit in the sun pizza-face.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 23

"Ramona could fuck up a wet dream."  Finally, a funny one from Bethenny!  Still chuckling from that one.

Sonja totally sent Page Six that story on Tinz, right?

Check those black roots on the Tinz.  Yikes!  She must have to go to the colorist every 2 days.

• Love 13
(edited)

I just laughed out loud for real whenLuAnn fell in the bush. Omg, that was soooo funny. Then she fell again! And Ramona tried to make her feel better by saying she just went the wrong way. Then they tried to have a conversation. Luann-- "Bethenny is really upset." Ramona, "She's just in a bad mood." A bad mood? omg, that's an understatement if I ever heard one. It's interesting though that people are so used to Bethenny hurling insults at them, that when she's yelling people just take it like she's talking. The whole thing was hysterical. 

Edited by bravofan27
  • Love 12

Oh Lu, after 40 (really after 30) falling down drunk is not a good look -- and hardly funny.  I was sad watching Lu fall.  And I don't even like her.

Anyone catch the CouponCabin commercial with the Tinz & Carole?  No more black roots on the Tinz & Carole's face is white-washed in a really odd-looking foundation.  Gave me the creeps.

• Love 9